PDA

View Full Version : >>> POLL <<< Movies

Yoh Asakura
24th January 2004, 02:33 PM
Grrr, could of just edited the freakin' title rather then being a lazy ****...

1) What's the worst movie you've seen within the past 4 years?
2) Also, are there any movies that you're looking forward to waiting?

1. Matrix Reloaded & Matrix Revolutions.
I thought they sucked in comparison to the first movie. They where far too boring. Flame if you wish.

2. I'm really looking forward to Silent Hill & Alien Vs. Predator.

Alien was a great movie as was Predator.
It's from the same person who brought the world Resident Evil The Movie... hopefully he won't screw Alien Vs. Predator up as much as he did Resident Evil.

Cheesey
24th January 2004, 03:49 PM
Read the rules before complaining about a moderators actions...

1) What's the worst movie you've seen within the past 4 years?
The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen. The plot was extremely, well, crap, and the actors were very cheesy IMO. It just wasn't very interesting or very good and the whole thing was rather predictable. I walked out thinking 'God, that sucked' which I haven't done for a long, long time.

2) Also, are there any movies that you're looking forward to waiting?
Uh... If The Hobbit does come out, then I really want to see that. I loved the book and I loved the LotR films too... So the prequel would be great. I'd have my hopes up that it'd be up to high standards to match the great novel. Other than that, there's nothing that's really caught my eye.

Oh *slaps head* This is exactly the same as your other poll, so it has to be closed.

The_Missing_Link
24th January 2004, 04:04 PM
=7= If you get a poll closed for having no tag, or get a club/game closed for not being approved, you have to wait 24hrs to post it with the right corrections like poll and being approved. If you post it before 24hrs you will lose posting topic privileges for a week and if you break that rule you could get banned.

You're not going to lose privileges though. That's kinda pointless

Anyway, try again tomorrow