PDA

View Full Version : Rebirth of Element's(Sign Ups.)(temp. title.)

Haruko
10th January 2003, 10:29 PM
Yeah, I don't know a Tittle that would suit this, but I was thinking about stuff, and wanted a RPG of my own, that hopefully won't die.

~The Story~

Long ago, a Terrible sage, know as Vagon, ruled a land similar to Earth.He caused depression as he ruled the land. Depression made him more powerful.

Then, trying to outlaw Vagon, 9 human warriors or the elements of the earth came to Vagon's Palace. They destoryed him, leaving his soul to thrive on the only power he had...

Big mistake.

As for defeating him, the 9 warriors had to use all their powers.They sent the rest of it, into a deep sleep in a orb. They then found a planet that seems to be promising...

Earth.

Vagon's soul aslo was imprisoned in a rock there, to hopefully stay. These warrior's died when there planet got hit by a Asteriod. They sat their souls to protect the orb. The orbs sat on top the rock that imprisoned Vagon...

That was about 500 years ago...

2003-

It's a normal world, with many races and types of animals.

Without you knowing it, Vagon has awakened, and started gaining power. One day, cities stood tall..

Now, they are just ruins of what used to be a city. Vagon is starting his rule again, making Human's all over the world depressed. Gaining power.

"Great, and this world has no pesky element Warrior's to protect them."He said, making 9 element monster's to help him rule.

A sage from the planet the first battle was one protect's the stone. He call's out 9 Teenagers to help defeat Vagon again, restoring Peace to the Earth.

He gives them Half Animal(Mystical..) trait's so his Power would have no effect on you at all. He then disapper's, as there is nothing to protect.

~~~~~~

So, you play one of the 9 teenagers that have to protect the earth. You get a Element Power(attacks)..and a sword to match.(If you want, you can have a sword that come's with your orb. The List of Element's are also the listing of The 10 Elemental Monster's come in. They Have their Japanese name's as their names, nicknames..)

The Ten Elements are:
Fire(Taken)(Can't remember the name)(Hi or Honoo)
Water(Taken)(Mizu)
Light(Taken)(Hikari)
Metal(Taken)(Hagane)
Wood(a.ka-Nature)(Ki)
Ice(Taken)(Koori)
Thunder(Taken)(Ikazuchi)
Darkness(Reserved by Muffin Man..:)Taken))(Yami)
Wind(Taken)(Kaze)

The Ten monster's you Defeat will be shown to you as time comes...You can play the monster your element corresponds too.That, or course, will be later.They also have mini- demons, many of them, set around to defeat you.

Name:
Age(13-20) :
Personality:
Specie you get(Any, even mystical) :
Element:
Spells(4 max. Nothing to powerful for now. When you get your orb(The Ten monster's have them.)They can get more power:
Relationships:
Other:

My Sign up..:)

Name:Izumi
Age(13-20):17
Look's:Tall, 6 foot 5 with Long Mystical brown hair and brown eyes. She has Pink Long Sleeve with White Baggy Pants. She has a Direct relation to the warrior of Light(She is a reincarnation.)
Personality:Shy, she's mature and gentle. Love's Nature, she's upset about Vagon destroying it.
Specie you get(Any, even mystical) :Angel.Give's her huge wings with white feathers.
Element:Light
Spells(4 max. Nothing to powerful for now. When you get your orb(The Ten monster's have them.)They can get more power:
(Listing 2 now..)
1.Light Purify:Healing Attack, she just curls up, and heals.Corresponds to Mikes One More Chance attack. She can heal other humans, by putting them in a Light ball of energy, with her inside.She'll then heal them.
2.Moonlight Blaster:She takes the moonlight, and put's it into a ball. She releases it.
3.Sunray Blaster:Same, except beam is a golden yellow.
4.Light Tornado:Nothing known about it, her most powerful attack.
Relationships: (None...no one is signed up..)
Other:Nothing, but her mom and dad died because of Vagon.

......:) You can't be insane, or gun crazy. That's a no no. Biggy. Won't let you in..:)

DarkBlastoise
11th January 2003, 12:03 AM
heck ill join...just dont boot me plz *makes doggy eyes*

Name: Morbrid
Sex: Male
Looks: 6'0" , he has black spikey hair, he wears a black courderoy jacket, w/ a black t-shirt, and black jeans. has oddly bonze eyes...showing the nature of his power
Personality: as cold and as heartless as his element Steel...
Specie: Metamorph (can turn multiple bodyparts to weapons and a series of metal objects)
Element: Metal
Abilities:
-Metalmorph (see anbove)
-Hook Launcher (Shoots Hooks from his hands)
-Metal Teeth (uh..his teeth become steel-incased)
-Eye Laser (mimmal but it burns)
Relastionships: none
Other: nada

VirtualPlay
11th January 2003, 12:12 AM
taking my "no insanities, no gun nuts" requirements, eh? I'll just have to join your RPG for that ;P

Name: Maiku
Looks: 6' 3", short brown hair that sticks out everywhere, green eyes; wears baggy jeans and a red T-shirt
Personality: Isn't one to be easily provoked, but once he's mad, you had better be his friend or watch out.
Species you get: Phoenix; gives him bright red wings that he can set ablaze
Element: Fire
Spells:
1) Fireball: collects fire into a ball and throws it.
2) Flamethrower: fires a constant stream of flames.
3) Firebrand: makes a wave with his arm and a scythe of fire is launched.
4) Phoenix Heal: uses the Phoenix's healing powers to fix up wounds on himself or others.
Relationships: meh…
Other: meh…

Twizzler0171
11th January 2003, 01:03 AM
Name: Kisa
Looks: Light blonde hair, and icy blue eyes. Short, and her ears are a little more pointy than usual...
Personality: An ice-cold personality, she can freeze you just by glancing at you...
Specie: Ice Dragon
Element: Ice
Spells: Ice beam, Ice blast, blizzard, and snow freeze
Relationships: The land on which she lives...
Other: Other than the very abilitie to freeze you? Almost none.

EVme15
11th January 2003, 09:05 AM
I'll join! :D
Name: Kayla
Looks: Blue hair that goes just past her shoulders. Light blue/green eyes. 6'4. Tan colored t-shirt and skintight black shorts.
Personality: Really caring and helpful, but tends to be secluded. She has a social unatraction to many people, and is very lonely because of it.
Species: Water Dragon (Sorry! I've been reading Magic Knight Rayearth... ^_^; ) She gets wings, and claws and fins appear on her hands.
Element: Water
Spells: Rainstorm, Ocean Blast, Water Gun (what?), and Water Manipulation (not very good at it...)
Relationships: No one
Other: She can breathe underwater

Haruko
11th January 2003, 09:17 AM
All excepted..

The only reason I didn't want that rule because ...

People want to be gun crazy...And...It wouldn't be very fun..:)

The Muffin Man
11th January 2003, 09:52 AM
Name: Mike
Age(13-20) : 17
Look's: About 6'0", medium build, with dark hair and eyes. He always wears a black Metallica or Black Sabbath t-shirt, and wears dark colored jeans and shoes as well.
Personality: He is usually withdrawn and shy, but a very deep person when he wants to be. At times he can be a bit depressed, however.
Specie you get(Any, even mystical) : Demon. He can sprout long, scaly wings.
Element: Darkness
Spells:
Darkness Beam - Basic blast of dark energy that can be powered up

Shadow Fist - Powers up his hands(rather than his sword) to increase his physical abilities.

Shadow Inferno - Same as Light Tornado, only dark-based.

One More Chance - If Mike is killed, he will be instantly revived, but he only has 24 hours, and he must be healed within this time, or he will be gone for good.

Relationships: Izumi...sorta...*blush*o.o and Kayla has been his best friend for a while now.
Other: He really has deep feelings for Izumi, despite the fact they are polar opposites.

Arnen
11th January 2003, 01:27 PM
Hiya, DB :)

~Name: Arnen
~Age: 16 (almost 17)
~Gender: F
~Looks: Sort of tall, light brown hair with blonde, grown-out bangs(straight, shoulder-length), blue-grey eyes, wears a pale purple top with flared white jeans.
~Personality: Usually shy and quiet, but very brave. Outspoken and hyper with her friends.
~Specie you get: Merlin (a type of hawk... what? I was just readin The Lost Years of Merlin...)--She can grow large, light-brown-and-silver wings, run fast, and turn her eyes to hawk's eyes to see farther.
~Element: Wind (only good one not taken -.-)
~Spells:
Tempest
Creates a fast wind to blow enemies away or levitate small objects, let's say 20 lb. limit right now.
Kaze Sword
A sword made of supersonic winds appears in her hand. It weighs nothing, so it can be moved really fast. And it's silver-white, so yeah, you can see it.
Hurricane Blast
Blasts hurricane-force winds at the opponent.
Wing Blade
Only usable when she has wings, "blades" of wind shoot out the tips. Also used to fly a little faster.
~Relationships: Has a crush on Maiku o.O Is friends with Morbrid :)
~Other: Uh... *drools*

Drusilla
11th January 2003, 02:28 PM
I wish I had found this sooner! ^_^;

Name: Vixen
Looks: Uneven blue hair streaked with orange and black. Pale, with deep green eyes that can hypnotise men into trusting her. Tall, little over 6 ft, thin, graceful, but very strong. Wears mostly black, with black motercyle boots. Wears a black trenchcaot to conceal tail.

Personality: Untrusting, almost unfriendly. A deep sadness haunts her eyes, one that may never be removed. Becomes angry very easily from a short temper.
Species: Tiger
Element: Lightning

Spells: Electric blast- fires a ball of energy that explodes on contact with anything. Gets stroger as magic power increases.
Summon lightning- Creates a thunderstorm that strikes the enemy. Can only be used outside.
Electric Arrow- Strikes a bolt of electricity at one target
Grounding- Protects party from electric attacks

Relationships: Wishes to find someone, but not too hopefull... maybe something will happen, eh? ;)
Other: uhh... I'll get back to you...

Haruko
11th January 2003, 07:52 PM
Accepted...Heh..Only two more..:)

*Twidles fingers..*

:)

EDIT:*Point's down below..*Accepted too. 1 more..then start!!:)

patapikachu
11th January 2003, 08:26 PM
i'll take the Nature element... but i'm yet to come up with good char idea... (i'll complete the missing bits later... ok?)

Name: Dia
Look's: Should resemble my avie, wears greenish white typical young girl dress with skirt.
Personality: Cheerful, worries about nothing, friendly, very 'naive', innocent.
Specie: Tree-Shepherd (appear like any other human, but with ability to control plantlife at will)
Element: Wood/Nature (Ki)
Spells:
Gaea's Blessing
- Healing with a dew with essence of all things good from nature
Poison Ivy
- Long green living vine whips appear, inflicting great damage and deadly poison to everything within its reach. (Dia hates this! :D)
Eye of the Gua.dian
- A green sphere aura envelopes target and allow manipulation of body density.
???
- She is yet to learn this last move... ;)

Relationships: Being the youngest in the bunch (besides Kisa, that is) ... she get along pretty well with everyone (or at least try to...)
Other: ...

:wave:

VirtualPlay
11th January 2003, 10:26 PM
poLIzumi-chan: well, from the couple of dictionaries I looked at (one printed, one internet), I would take a guess that Fire would be "Hi"

but you don't have to take my word for it if you don't want to…

Haruko
11th January 2003, 10:59 PM
If you want to, call it Hi. :)

I thought somehting like Honoo..

Saw it once, those I listed are the one's I remember.

I want to start this when all spots are taken..so..

:)

Haruko
15th January 2003, 01:59 PM
Just to let you know...We did START..so.

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8381