PDA

View Full Version : Qustions

Charles Legend
25th January 2004, 11:38 AM
1.how many of you are fed up with Team Aqoa Vs team Magma fic?

2.what do you like or dis like about these kinds of fics?

3.Do People like the Legandaries in fics, if so how?

4.Should I have the main Chater thats a netrainer Start with an un Expected Pokémon like lets say a Zubat?

5.what about the meantion of God in my fic but not to much from a bibicle point of veiw?

~Ryu

DannyBoy
25th January 2004, 12:04 PM

Actually, I have not seen any fics lately that even mention Aqua or Magma. I guess if it is alittle different then the plot of Ruby and Sapphire it would be ok. But if you want it a little like game, change places and such.

Well since there really haven't been any, I can't judge on how they would be until I read a few.

I think it might be ok. As long as they are interesting and different. Mewtwo is way overused so i would stay away from it. Lately the Reji's are starting to get used more. But as long as they are interesting I would read about them.

4.Should I have the main Character thats a netrainer Start with an un Expected Pokémon like lets say a Zubat?

What's a net trainer? I don't know what that is but if you want Zubat to be the pokemon which is interesting and new, don't have the main character get it by proffesor. That is way overdone and it's boring.

5.what about the meantion of God in my fic but not to much from a bibicle point of veiw?

It's ok. It's your fic and you can put GOd in it if you want. If people who don't believe or like dont like it, tough it's your fic and beliefs and you shouldn't have to change it. Hope this helps.

Charles Legend
25th January 2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by IloveX-TINA

Actually, I have not seen any fics lately that even mention Aqua or Magma. I guess if it is alittle different then the plot of Ruby and Sapphire it would be ok. But if you want it a little like game, change places and such.

Well since there really haven't been any, I can't judge on how they would be until I read a few.

I think it might be ok. As long as they are interesting and different. Mewtwo is way overused so i would stay away from it. Lately the Reji's are starting to get used more. But as long as they are interesting I would read about them.

4.Should I have the main Character thats a netrainer Start with an un Expected Pokémon like lets say a Zubat?

What's a net trainer? I don't know what that is but if you want Zubat to be the pokemon which is interesting and new, don't have the main character get it by proffesor. That is way overdone and it's boring.

It's ok. It's your fic and you can put GOd in it if you want. If people who don't believe or like dont like it, tough it's your fic and beliefs and you shouldn't have to change it. Hope this helps. thanks but the only thing is mewtwo plays a semi inportent roll in my fic.

thanks for your input, it should help me with my plot.

~Ryu

mistysakura
25th January 2004, 10:39 PM
Not me.

Haven't seen any.

It depends if they're done well, and how they get used. Generally, catching a legendary isn't the best thing to do, except maybe towards the very end. Other methods of using legendaries should be fine, though.

4.Should I have the main Chater thats a netrainer Start with an un Expected Pokémon like lets say a Zubat?
Yeah, the normal starters are way overused. As IloveX-TINA said though, try not the do the professor thing.

Why not?

PancaKe
27th January 2004, 06:06 AM
1. I've actualy never seen any fics like those, and I wouldn't have a clue anyway because I haven't played Ruby or Sapphire.

2.I'm not the person to judge because I've never read any.

3. Legendaries are fine to be used, although are generally abused by newbies who happen to be able to have all the legendaries caught in the first three chapters. But if they're not abused and treated right, then they're just as good as any other pokemon

4. Thing is, it doesnt really matter what pokemon they start out with, but as long as you can make it interesting and not cliche. If its like "oh i woke up late here you go a pikachu!" type, id stay away from it, but also take into concideration what type of pokemon would work with the character, and what type of pokemon personality is given rather than "is a zubat/eevee/charmander/tyranitar an unusual pokemon"

5. If you're going to mention God, I'm full supportive because its obvious I full love him and he's my best friend. But, for those who dont share my love of God, and for those who dont believe, I wouldn't go so far as to shove it down their throats. It's more, if its mentioned as like, perhaps the persons religion as such, or as the persons frined etc, but if it gets to the point where other religions are being offended, itll have to stop. And mods will have to take action. If you want me to explain more then pm me or somethng, but like, dont go to far as to offend others.

God bless!

~Mist