PDA

View Full Version : Preorder Colosseum, get Jirachi

Razola
25th January 2004, 10:42 PM
Details (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235883.asp)

I'm not sure if this can be trusted, but EB has leaked bonus details earlier than Nintendo would like them to. But take it with a grain of salt.

Certainly beats the hell out of going to the Pokemon Center though.

EDIT: Gamestop (http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B220370A) is also offering this, so I think its safe to assume it's legit. Maybe I'm just spewing old information.

Water Pokemon Master
28th January 2004, 01:33 AM
Also, the Bonus Disk will come with a fix for that time glitch in R/S.

The Muffin Man
28th January 2004, 09:54 AM
What time glitch was that exactly?

Poryhedron
28th January 2004, 01:44 PM
The one where, after a year of play, the clock goes screwy and time-based events, like berry growing, are ruined.

The Muffin Man
28th January 2004, 02:06 PM
A year as in the games one year date(I.e most likely mid/late march) or a year as in 365 days worth of hours in one game?

bme
28th January 2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Poryhedron
after a year of play

Poryhedron
28th January 2004, 03:20 PM
Actually, I could have phrased that better. It's a year after the game was first started, which, as the Muffin Man noted, would probably be around Marchish.

Craig
28th January 2004, 06:05 PM
I thought it wasn't a year, but it was a bug that is in a select few (not all) game packs that would stop berry growth etc.

If it was a year, wouldn't that mean that only japanese people would have this bug.. and that no one with the english version should have it yet? :| Because if memory serves me right the game was released in march 2003?

Ultimate Pikachu
5th February 2004, 07:33 PM
Do loading Jirachi stop the time glitch from happening? I want to know if I can do it now without having the time glitch. Also, what level is it?

Poryhedron
6th February 2004, 07:57 AM
Jirachi alone does not fix the problem, if that's what you mean./ The bonus disk with Jirachi on it also has a program patch that cures and prevents the glitch.

tenchi
6th February 2004, 02:30 PM
will that will be the 16 of march and the Colosseum game comes out on the 22 o my will it wont.. be the 1th clock thing my clock did it s the internal battery want dry and clock based things will not occur or some thing like thet :( and now my clock is 8:32 pm but it is 3:24pm:o o y me

Saturos
16th February 2004, 12:51 PM
That's funny. I still have the receipt of both Ruby and Sapphire from the release date on March 16th of last year!

tenchi
16th February 2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Saturos
That's funny. I still have the receipt of both Ruby and Sapphire from the release date on March 16th of last year!

thats nothihg i have my presell receipt for Silver;o

Water Pokemon Master
16th February 2004, 02:19 PM
Oh yeah, well I have the receipt of when my mom bought my red version. Boo ya! I win. :)

Nace
16th February 2004, 09:54 PM
does anyone know if nintendo's going to give out this bonus disk in australia?

The Muffin Man
17th February 2004, 08:03 PM
bme, Saturos, Tenchi, WPM stop spamming. This isn't "Who has their receipt from when they got a game!" thread.

And Nace, I don't see why not. It'd be a really dumb idea not to do it...

Sonic
17th February 2004, 11:41 PM
I saw these disks at a store, being sold alone for $9.99, and there was a picture of Jirachi in the corner of the case's front along with "Bonus Pokemon: Jirachi" or something along those lines.

srg. syphillis
18th February 2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Nace
does anyone know if nintendo's going to give out this bonus disk in australia?

Well they haven't confirmed the disk over here in europe and we all know how Nintendo treats Australia and Europe:rolleyes: . If it's not confirmed soon I think I'll get it from Gamestop or EB (they both deliver to international countries) the only problem is the fact I'll probably get stung by customs...

Joshua Neal
18th February 2004, 12:34 PM
I reserved my copy on the 10th and I got the bonus disc and I bought the Game Cube/ Game Boy Advance cable so that I could upload Jirachi into my game and I trained it to Level 100 and now I'm almost ready to play PoKeMoN Colosseum big time.

I'm 20 years old and I don't care if anyone makes fun of me for liking PoKeMoN.:D

Poryhedron
19th February 2004, 01:49 AM
I'm 20 years old and I don't care if anyone makes fun of me for liking PoKeMoN.
:wave: Hi from a fellow post-teen Pokéfan. It's my opinion that, while most of the merchandise is cheap kiddie stuff, and some of the side games are as well (Hey You, Pikachu!, I'm talkin' to you! And Pokémon Channel, too!), the core Game Boy RPGs themselves could have had a broader appeal if Nintendo weren't constantly marketing to the single-digit bracket. That's why I'm actually rather glad the Colloseum RPG mode has a darker tone...looks like Nintendo might be keeping pace with maturing series fans.

Matt
19th February 2004, 07:30 PM
Not sure if this is the right thread for this question, but can someone help me out? How many times can someone upload Jirachi to R/S and can someone transfer another if they restart their game or something?

Gagome
20th February 2004, 01:42 AM
You can upload Jirachi only once to a game. Even if you trade Jirachi then to another game and try to upload it again you will get an error message. Obviously the upload process triggers some kind of switch that you already got Jirachi.
But if you restart a new game you can upload a new Jirachi.

Animelee
20th February 2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Poryhedron
:wave: Hi from a fellow post-teen Pokéfan. It's my opinion that, while most of the merchandise is cheap kiddie stuff, and some of the side games are as well (Hey You, Pikachu!, I'm talkin' to you! And Pokémon Channel, too!), the core Game Boy RPGs themselves could have had a broader appeal if Nintendo weren't constantly marketing to the single-digit bracket. That's why I'm actually rather glad the Colloseum RPG mode has a darker tone...looks like Nintendo might be keeping pace with maturing series fans.

I love the "cheap" kiddy stuff, though. ;o I'll be 18 in August.

SWAMPERT1
20th February 2004, 02:54 PM
The Disk will probly be released in Australia but nintendo has done mean things with games when releasing them there. So, you just will have to wait and see.

tenchi
29th February 2004, 07:43 PM
ok i have a problem with my Disk or game or some thing.
i got jirachi on my game but my berry program was not updated.
so i took it back to eb game with ruby and the have a promo disc
and you get a zigzagoon with the berry thing and the got a
error and it sad that my save game was corrupt and i got no zigzagoon and no berry updated:confused: :( :( :(

The Muffin Man
29th February 2004, 08:29 PM
Actually, it's most likely your game, not the disc.