PDA

View Full Version : Things Change

Charles Legend
26th January 2004, 07:23 PM
==============================================
The Poem

Oh with me, How the bitter cold winds of self pity have numbed my hands with frost bit of Sin.
I walk down the driveway of despair, darkness has clouded my skies of the truths.
I know there is a way to brake the Chains of torment that bind me to the walls of Death.
I wonder if I shall ever find a way threw the forest of depression, well I ever find that inter light to guide the way.
Well I ever put on the Armor of rightness and pick up the Shield and Sword of God?.
Well the winds of time test my sails of faith on the river of life?
Well I ever be strong enough to Brake away from Lust, Sin and Death?
Well I put my trust in the Lam of god, or the red lizard of lust and buy in to the lies of the devil?
Well I ever find out who I really am and what is my true reason for being here?
Well I ever defeat the foe of my soul?
Well I ever sail this vessel the way god wants me to?
Well my Destiny be reviled some day to me?
Well I ever have a grand Advancer of a life time?
=============================================

Yeah I know the Poem makes little Since now, but as this Fic hopefully progress it should make much more Since.

Oh and just a warring to those that don't believe in god or those that do, I am just reefing to him in general as the Creator of life because that what I believe in that’s all I am not making this Fic to try and change what you believe in, hell you can worship your shoe for all I care, and it would not bug me a bit.

The Prologue Comming soon.....

~ Ryu

DannyBoy
26th January 2004, 07:41 PM
I never seen a fic begin with a poem, that is really cool. I can see that the main character will be really religious and thats new and different. Not much to say but it seems interesting and because what you said in the writers lounge.

Charles Legend
26th January 2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by IloveX-TINA
I never seen a fic begin with a poem, that is really cool. I can see that the main character will be really religious and thats new and different. Not much to say but it seems interesting and because what you said in the writers lounge.

Well Tina there are quit a few characters that will be really religious in this fic.

that Poem being just a refection of two of them,
Things Change

Prologue: the Begining

Things Change

Prologue: The Beginning
Long ago God created a woman out of a flower and named her rose because that what he had made her from. Who like Jesus is Sinless but Rose was not sent for the same reasons as her brother. God told the Angles that he used in the forming the heavens and the Earth, to be under Rose his Daughter but not for her to train but for her to help keep the Earth safe from Satin and his evil Angels.
~ Rose

On a Island called Angle Island, which is in the Hoenn Region, this lush Tropical Island can only be seen by Pokémon and a few select humans called Chosen ones....
and is the home of Rose the Daughter of god.

Mewtwo, you where always meant to be.... Said a young woman who papered to be in her late 20’s but was just about as old as the Earth it self. who wears a red dress and has deep green eyes.

But, Rose how can that be? I was Created a pokémon not Born one! Asked and said Mewtwo

Mewtwo, have you forgotten that you help in Creating the universe? Questioned Rose.

What the, Wait I think I am starting to remember now, I was in the battle ageist that Snake I believe it’s name is Sindra ....... Said Mewtwo

Now that you Remember, Who you are, You now know what your Purpose is in life is. said Rose with a Smile.

Yes, Rose I do. My Purpose is to be Second in command of the Rest of the Angles/legendaries under you who Rules at your brothers side as Queen of heaven when the time comes.... Mewtwo said.

Ok, now that you remember, lets get down to why I had you brought here to Angle Island by Mew. said Rose.

Celebi what’s your report? Rose Questioned the Angle of Time and life.

Well, want the good news or the bad news first? Celebi Joked.

Celebi, you already told use that Ash has won his 8th badge in the Indigo league, I know I said keep an Eye on him as he is one of the ones my father has Chosen as Chosen ones, but what I more consented about is what happens to Giovanni after what happened at his gym, has he really repented from his Evil ways or dose he have a plan to try to take over the Earth? Rose Questioned

If so then Kyogre, if we don’t act fast Team Magma well destroy the Earth, you must bring Archie to repent of his sins if he is to know his real destiny...... Rose said

~Giovanni

In the Rocket headquarters deep in veteran forest

Giovanni is in his office and told his Sectary that he dose not want to be disturb.

Course my blasted Son of mine! Giovanni yelled as he slammed his fist in to a punching bag with a Picture of JJ&M on it.

he then went over to the couch and soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Giovanni this is Sindra, I am the Servant of god, now here what he wants you to do, take your must trusted Rockets and go to Hoenn and fly to Mt. Chimney to met an old frend of yours, then together kill every member of Team Aqua and what left of your old team then kill Maxie and take over team Magma
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geo rose from his Catnap and went over to his desk and logged in to the team Rocket main frame, and went over all members of his team and found a good number of his Rockets to be very skilled.

~Maxie

In the Magma headquarters set on the summit of Mt Chimney Maxie is in his office and told his Sectary that he dose not want to be disturb.

Blasted Archie ruined my plans again! Maxie yelled as he slammed his fist in to a punching bag with a Picture of Archie on it.

he then went over to the couch and soon fell aleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maxie I am Groudon I was instructed to contact you

you well have a visitor named Giovanni, he was lied to by Sindra, now he well becoming to try to join forces with you..... Farwell Maxie for the next time we meet well be on judgment day......
Maxie woke up confused.....

~Archie

In the Aqua headquarters set deep with in Shoal cave Archie is in his office and told his Sectary that he dose not want to be disturb.

Blasted Maxie ruined my plans again! Archie yelled as he slammed his fist in to a punching bag with a Picture of Maxie on it.

he then went over to the couch and soon fell asleep.
Archie it is me Kyogre, you must repent from being Evil, team Aqua is the only thing standing up against Team Magma and the destruction of the world!

True that with the help of Groudon who betrayed his fellow Angels in the battle against Sindra, and now Serves Evil, the worlds waters well be doomed if we together do not act fast to put a stop to them.

That is why We need your help, look inside your heart you well know what to do........
Archie woke up

And Stormed out of his Office, and watched the Sun set on the came clear water of Latias Sea.

Was it all just a dream Archie asked him self then he saw a package the rest of the Mail and picked up the whole lot and walked back in to his office......

===========================================
~Ryu

Hon, you got mail my mother called up to me, I was sitting at the Computer talking to my buddy Green Lanturn.

Ryu I well be right back mail call. said GL

yeah same here I wonder if I got junk mail for badge insurance again. I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

When we both got back in are rooms, and back on are Video phones, we both asked Did you send this package? and answered No. at the same time.

I wonder who their form I asked as I looked at the package that was the size of a cereal box and was covered in thick brown paper as if some one warped in a paper bag. and saw no return address on it just a Postage stamp with a rose on it.

So what do you think Should we Open them? Asked GL

Ah I have a felling that we Should wait tell tomorrow to GL......

Credits and Notes : Sonic team for the name of Angle Island. :P and Green Lanturn for his permission to use him as my traveling buddy.

Btw I don’t Know if the Rose from Jeweled Eyes by WFM was Created from a Rose or not but, Just to clear things up their not the same even if they do have ome similarities to them.

yeah I know but II kinda suck at Disiption, and do't worry it's no where neer a trainer fic

and you well learn mor about Sindra in later Chaphters, but what I can tell you is he a dark/Dragon type.

And the Reson why I refer to the ledanes as Angles, is because I need something to to have like god's Real Angles thats all.
Btw I think, I have a little contest

Ok, you know those packages that were Strangly appered in the mail.

well the frist person to geuss whats in them right, well get a roll in this fic....

~Ryu

mistysakura
26th January 2004, 09:58 PM
Um... okay. *flips coin* Heads -- I'll tell you the good stuff first, then.

This reminds me of the Pokemon Bible, where Pokemon replaced angels and God and stuff. I like the idea; it's pretty original. The poem was pretty good. Nice questions to think about, and it sounds like whoever's written it (not you, but the character) would really love an answer.

The not-so-good stuff noiw. Hope you don't get offended.

I think that there could be a lot more explaining of what's going on; I don't really get who's who and stuff half the time. Maybe it's because I've lost contact with Pokemon for a while, but still I shouldn't be this confused. Remember that we don't know what you're thinking; we need you to show us and tell us, and that's what fics are for.

Now onto the punctuation and grammar problems...
It's Angels, not Angles, unless you mean the mathematical term which I'm pretty sure you don't. Also, put quotation marks around your speech i.e. what the characters say. Capitals are only for proper names and the start of sentences (and the word I), so you don't need to capitalise random stuff like "office'. By the way, I'd suggest that you use spell check.

Good luck with your fic!

Charles Legend
26th January 2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by mistysakura
Um... okay. *flips coin* Heads -- I'll tell you the good stuff first, then.

This reminds me of the Pokemon Bible, where Pokemon replaced angels and God and stuff. I like the idea; it's pretty original. The poem was pretty good. Nice questions to think about, and it sounds like whoever's written it (not you, but the character) would really love an answer.

The not-so-good stuff noiw. Hope you don't get offended.

I think that there could be a lot more explaining of what's going on; I don't really get who's who and stuff half the time. Maybe it's because I've lost contact with Pokemon for a while, but still I shouldn't be this confused. Remember that we don't know what you're thinking; we need you to show us and tell us, and that's what fics are for.

Now onto the punctuation and grammar problems...
It's Angels, not Angles, unless you mean the mathematical term which I'm pretty sure you don't. Also, put quotation marks around your speech i.e. what the characters say. Capitals are only for proper names and the start of sentences (and the word I), so you don't need to capitalise random stuff like "office'. By the way, I'd suggest that you use spell check.

Good luck with your fic!

1.yeah I partly got the Idea for this fic from the Pokémon bible and the Poem is relly based on the truobles I am dealing with in my life at the moment, but yeah it also relects on M..... *gets kicked by Rose*

2. yeah I know, Sorry about that.

3.yeah, Ah thats one of the things, that are kinda hard for me to do but I well try my best.

4. But I do X_x and half the time it confuses me ok Stupit Proper english!

~Ryu

Charles Legend
8th February 2004, 05:16 PM
Things Change

Chapter One: New Beginnings

Part One: Ryu and Blade
~Ryu

honey wake up your late, to go to the Prof. said my mother

Yo Ryu time to get up! said my pet Scyther named Blade

Ah, holy, blades I thought I never told you to do that again, I thought you where going to chop me in to bite size pieces. I said

Ha ha vary funny Ryu, you know we Scythers don’t eat humans. said Blade

You know blade maybe I should have left you to get you self caught by that rocket would have saved me $30.00.... I said to my sarcastic mantes as I put on my Green flanal shirt over my Green t-shirt and also my pack.

I opened the door and went down to get some breakfast for Blade and myself.

In the kitchen my mother was frying eggs in a frying pan on the stove, so I toke a set at the table with my dad for a few minuets.

So Son I Saw you got a package in the mail last night, mind telling me what was in it? my father asked.

Ah just a sec, Yo blade bring down the package for me well you? I said visa my invention the Pokémon universal translator.

Ah, Mom Dad there is some one I would like to meet. I said as I saw my pet flying down the stairs.

Who, a friend of yours? asked my mom.

Hum that’s odd why do I feel a slit breeze in here asked my father was to busy to notice Blade landing next to me.

Ah, Get bug out of my house now Ryu! Screamed my mother

Err you never told me your mother hated bugs Ryu. Blade said

Hell even I did not know so don’t blame me. I said

Hun, Cool Scyther son, to bad your mother wont let you keep it in the house. Dad said

Ah Blade Return I said and pointed his netball at him but he defected the beam back using a metal blade attack.

Ryu, I thought we agreed that you would not return me to the ball, because even if it is merrily a gate between this world and the training grounds, I just don’t fell like going back to face my rival who is a Scizor. blade said Angerly.

Hey what did he say all I herded him saying was his name. Asked my father.

well to put it simply he don’t want to face his Rival. I said

Worst of all he is not only my rival but my older brother. blade said

What, wait a minuet your rival is also your brother? I asked

For the last bloody time yes Ryu, Oh Btw you need open the package right now. blade said with a rebellious audited unlike his usual sarcastic one.

Ok, lets see here, *opens the package up*

Wow son, that case is one of the few Master trainer cases in the world it has every type of Pokéball that is made all but the Dark balls. But that’s not the best part it comes with a pokédex and a starting pokémon. said my father.

You sheer know a lot about this dad,. I said as I found an envelope inside so I opened it and it Read as following

Drear Ryu, I am Rose the guardian of the earth you and your best friend green Lanturn must leave new bark town as soon as possible to reach Pedalburg woods in time to save the life of a trainer named Archie, only then well the team of the sea prevail against the
Sheer terror of the alliance of the teams of Air and Ground.

~Rose

Ok, that’s wired I don’t know a girl named Rose or the Guardian of the Earth..... I said

What let me see son, what it’s just a bank pace of paper...said my dad
That’s all find and dandy but Ryu well please do something about your bug? my mother Asked.

Ah, fine we need to get going any ways, I said

Oh before I forget here is your trainer’s license. said my father handing me it and I put in my wallet and placed it in my black jeans, then my mother gave me some food to put in my pack and with that Blade and I left.....

-----------------------------------------

Part two comming soon.....

---------------------------------------

~Ryu

Dragonfree
9th February 2004, 12:26 PM
Looks pretty nice, except that you REALLY should use quotation marks and you use the wrong words you get from the spellcheck way too often so it's pretty confusing. But...

Ryu, I thought we agreed that you would not return me to the ball, because even if it is merrily a gate between this world and the training grounds, I just don’t fell like going back to face my rival who was forced to evolve in to a Scizor. blade said sadly.

Hey what did he say all I herded him saying was his name. Asked my father.

well to put it simply he don’t want to face his Rival. I said

Worst of all She is not only my rival but the only female Scyther who ever saw something good in me, despite the fact that my trainer was evil. blade said

Do I smell a Quest for the Legends rip-off? :rolleyes: Only difference is that you turned it into rivalry instead of a small argument, the Scyther has a nickname and she "saw something good in him" instead of sparing his life. It still IS a bit too similar for my taste, you know.

Charles Legend
9th February 2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Dragonfree
Looks pretty nice, except that you REALLY should use quotation marks and you use the wrong words you get from the spellcheck way too often so it's pretty confusing. But...

Do I smell a Quest for the Legends rip-off? :rolleyes: Only difference is that you turned it into rivalry instead of a small argument, the Scyther has a nickname and she "saw something good in him" instead of sparing his life. It still IS a bit too similar for my taste, you know. Err, Sorry it just sora hapend at the time and I was not even thinking about your fic at the time but I am welling to edit that part later today, Dragonfree......*uses a smoke Screen and runs/flys away, back to his hevly armed Castle/forttress in the Ceter of the Crator of live valcano called Mount Inferno on a Island of valcanic rock.*

~Ryu

Dragonfree
10th February 2004, 09:36 AM
There's no need to run for cover, I'd just like if you didn't rip off like that. It's glaringly obvious, though, so I can't see how you didn't notice it yourself...