PDA

View Full Version : Wht do you think of this Crossover idea

Jon UKX
11th January 2003, 08:24 AM
I don't know if this has been done before but I'm thinking of doing a Pokemon/Pikmin crossover where Captain Olimar and the Pikmin are sucked into a wormhole that lead them to the Pokemon world where they befriend Jon,Jen and Mak from Jon:Idol Quest but unfortunately Emperor Bulbax and the other monsters from the planet that the Pikmin lives were also sucked in and Bulbax teams up with Giovanni to take over the world and in return Giovanni will find a way back to their world,can Jon,Jen,Mak,Olimar and the Pikmin defeat Team Rocket and Emperor Bulbax's monsters?
well give your views and say why

Andrew
11th January 2003, 05:04 PM
Gah.. all in one sentence *Tries to say it quickly* *Just does it* *Takes breath* Erk, um well its sure a mouthfull. That's for sure. But um, well you can always try it, I'm not a huge fan of Pikamin and I'm not sure how it would work but feel free to write it and if you don't feel its up to scratch, don't continue.

*Shrugs* Its up to you really ^^

PancaKe
12th January 2003, 05:42 AM
What the heck is Pikamin? Sounds like a VERY bad ripoff of Pokemon or Pikachu. At least that's what the name says to me. :D

~Mist

Jon UKX
12th January 2003, 08:29 AM
A Pikmin is a creature from the Shigeru Miyamoto gamecube game also called Pikmin,it's a stategy game where you have 30 days to reclaim Captain Olimar's ship parts

Crystalmaster Mike
14th January 2003, 01:58 PM
And if I recall correcty, the Pikmin come in three colors: red, yellow and blue and can team up to fight the many dangers on... Pikmin Planet? *shrugs*

Meh, it could work out, though I wonder what would be the result if you'd change the Pikmin for Purisaru(?), Mainan and Pichu! :P

Chris 2.1
21st January 2003, 12:35 PM
hmm...it sounds ok i suppose. However, a lot would be needed to describe the Pikmin's world, maybe concluding the end of Pikmin and the aftermath. The same would be applied to the characters from your fic; describing what happened ect and how it came to be. Also, remember to try and describe everything as well as you can, because by the looks of things, hardly anybody knows what Pikmin are.