PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Caves » Workers Needed! {MA}

Cheesey
29th January 2004, 06:20 AM
This was Moderator Approved by Lady Vulpix ^^

If you've wanted to be a worker at the Crystal Caves Capture Center (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24725) and all its corresponding topics (the Battle Arena and the Kiosk) then here's a chance for you.

First of all, I have to point out to you, you must be willing to update regularly. It's a busy business and we need all the support we can get. I don't want it turning into a place with only one active employee, which is what has happened before.

Right now, we'll just have the signups. If you want to be a worker, post, and I'll post the instructions when the signups close, which will be in 5 days (or 120 hours, however you want to look at it).

So, signups are now open!

aragornbird
29th January 2004, 06:21 AM
WOW! Three places to work in? I'll give it a try! :)

Dark Dragonite
29th January 2004, 06:46 AM
Well, I worked for a CC before, and maybe this would bring me back to PCG again, as a regular poster.
I would like to throw my name in there too.

LightNinetales
29th January 2004, 09:47 AM
Why not?I'll give it a try too.^-^

Lady Vulpix
29th January 2004, 09:59 AM
Tempting, but I already work at many places and don't have enough free time.

I'll just make an annoying post instead. Cheesey, you're a mod, so follow the rules you're supposed to enforce! :P

I approved this (you said MA but didn't state who it was) and added the missing tag, so there you are. But I'm not always going to be this generous, so be more careful.

Cheesey
29th January 2004, 10:07 AM
Woops. @_@ Well, I'd just woke up, so... sorry. ^_^; I edited my first post saying you approved it, too. I honestly didn't realise my mistake... Woops. Anyway, it's all corrected now.

Moonlight Espeon
29th January 2004, 03:21 PM
!!!
I was going to post in this earlier but I couldn't remember my password... =x Anyway, I'd like to apply (more than 3 can apply and then people will be eliminated, right? oO)

Green Lanturn
29th January 2004, 03:32 PM
Yay!

I too wish to sign up.

Green Lanturn is in,lol.

~GL

*Murkrow
31st January 2004, 05:37 AM
After a bit of thinking, I've decided to try out for a spot^_^
So yeah, I'm in.

homeofmew
31st January 2004, 10:11 AM
:o.. I'll apply.
I know how to work here..
Please Choose Me :>

Linux
31st January 2004, 10:26 PM
when jay is teaching me how can i lose :>

signing up also

by the way how many vacancies? :(

Cheesey
1st February 2004, 06:08 AM
There will be 2 vacancies, which should help the activity of the centre rise a bit more.

Pikachu101
2nd February 2004, 01:35 PM
Um joins

Pichu
2nd February 2004, 02:02 PM
Oh what the heck...

Though I do have 3 midterms all in one week, about two weeks from now, so ... I'll try to keep up. o_o;

*joins*

Cheesey
3rd February 2004, 10:43 AM

Ah, good, 10 people. It'll make this easier. Now, I'll tell you what the first step is.

You will all be paired up to update for each other. Here are the pairings:

• feztra will update Aquatic Fury
• Cyndaquil will update Sneasel(h)Obsessive
• LightNinetales will update Pikachu101
• Green Lanturn will update aragornbird
• Mrs. Virtual Reality will update Dark Dragonite
• Aquatic Fury will update LightNinetales
• Sneasel(h)Obsessive will update Green Lanturn
• Pikachu101 will update Mrs. Virtual Reality
• aragornbird will update feztra
• Dark Dragonite will update Cyndaquil

Each of you will choose where you would like to go in the CCCC, and the person paired up with you will post an update for your arrival. You will continue once through the cavern, so your partner should have updated you twice by the end of it. This is to get the general idea of everyones abilities. e.g:

Aquatic Fury goes to the Forest, feztra updates. In that same post, feztra goes to the Desert, and whenever aragornbird updates, he'll post where he would like to go, for example the West Caverns. Then Green Lanturn will update him and so on and so forth. It does NOT have to be in that order. Let me stress that. @_@;;;

The randomizer (http://members.lycos.co.uk/noentiendo/CCCCC.php)

Does everyone understand? Please try to do it as soon as you can - I'd like to get onto the next stage as soon as possible.

PS: The reasoning I'd like you to update your partner twice is to see how you welcome them to that area, and how you update when continuing on through the area.

I hope that made sense. @_@ Any questions, ask here.

Pikachu101
3rd February 2004, 11:00 AM
Well when the updates begin, I'm going to the lake.

LightNinetales
3rd February 2004, 11:20 AM
Pikachu101:
A Magikarp is playing with a Feebas.Behind them,you see a little Marill.It seems weak,and it is crying.You look at it,and you understand why it is crying:a Chinchou is attacking it,and the poor Marill can't protect itself:Chinchou paralyzed it.The Marill closes its eyes;it is too weak to do anything.
What will you do?

Me:

I'll go to the South Caverns.

Moonlight Espeon
3rd February 2004, 02:44 PM
LightNinetales
Quietly stepping into the cavern in front of you, you stop and look around for a bit. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a Torkoal quietly resting on a small rock. Also, you see an Unown peacefully floating by not too far off in the distance, playing with a baby Metang, who is quietly giggling, as a baby would do. What do you do next?

As for me, I'll go to the Forest.

Dark Dragonite
3rd February 2004, 05:40 PM
While I wait, I will choose to go to the Eastern Caverns

*Murkrow
4th February 2004, 11:25 AM
Ok, I think I'll head to the South Caverns when I get updated^_^

Green Lanturn
4th February 2004, 03:42 PM
When Sneasel(h)Obsessive is ready, id like to go to the meadow.

*awaits Aragornbird*

~GL

*Murkrow
5th February 2004, 10:59 AM
Green Lanturn

Eager to start your journey, you head to the Meadow; the only problem being that there's no Pokémon in sight o_O Slightly unsure what's going on, you press on and eventually reach a rise in the ground. Quickly climbing it, all you can say is wow
As far as your eye can see, the meadow stretches out below you, rolling hills, small lakes...woah.
Amazed at the view, you can't help but just stare when suddenly a strange scent reaches your noise.
Turning, you see that a Smeargle and a Ivysaur are having a fight, with the Smeargle having just Sketched Ivysaurs' Sweet Scent. Unfortunately, it's now it's only attack, and it doesn't seem able to stop. Ivysaur is still releasing it's own Sweet Scent, and both Pokémon are getting more and more infatuated with the smell-and can't seem to stop.
What are you going to do?

Pichu
5th February 2004, 04:39 PM
Wah... ? Its started? o_0; I was so busy. >.<

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

After you got your pack ready and received the pokéballs, you are asked to go through a door. When you open, you found yourself in some kind of cavern. When you close it, the door automatically disappears. You check your compass and ahead is pointing to the south. Suddenly, to your right, there you hear something moving. A Slugma is sleeping there, breathing a giant bubble. Beside it is a Mightyena who seems to be getting up from bed, strectching and yawning and taking no notice of you. What will you do?

And me, I shall go to the forest.

aragornbird
5th February 2004, 05:39 PM
I'd like to go into the Forest as well.

Now if only feztra will hurry and show up soon....

Dark Dragonite
5th February 2004, 06:12 PM
Cyndaquil
As you enter the lush green forest, you notice the trees seem to go on forever.(Think LOTR) You check your pack to make sure you have all the items you will need, and upon looking up, you see a lone Scyther furiously shouting at something in the tree. Looking up to what has Scyther's attention, you find a Farfetch'd and Delibird throwing things down at Scyther. They show no signs of stopping soon.

What will you do now??

EDIT: I'm going to the Eastern Caverns

KinkyAdidas
6th February 2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Now if only feztra will hurry and show up soon....
He can't exactly hurry up if he's in hospital..

People can be so rude here >_<

Green Lanturn
6th February 2004, 04:36 PM
Aragornbird~Welcome. You begin your Crystal Caves adventure be heading towards the forest. The foliage is dense and you soon find it difficult to move through. As you head on, you reach a clearing, complete with a little stream. You look overhead as several hoppip are floating about, circling and laughing. As you stare at them, you also notice a Volbeat sneaking up on a nearby Paras, who is now getting a small sip of water.What do you do?

As for my own post,
originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Green Lanturn

Eager to start your journey, you head to the Meadow; the only problem being that there's no Pokémon in sight o_O Slightly unsure what's going on, you press on and eventually reach a rise in the ground. Quickly climbing it, all you can say is wow
As far as your eye can see, the meadow stretches out below you, rolling hills, small lakes...woah.
Amazed at the view, you can't help but just stare when suddenly a strange scent reaches your noise.
Turning, you see that a Smeargle and a Ivysaur are having a fight, with the Smeargle having just Sketched Ivysaurs' Sweet Scent. Unfortunately, it's now it's only attack, and it doesn't seem able to stop. Ivysaur is still releasing it's own Sweet Scent, and both Pokémon are getting more and more infatuated with the smell-and can't seem to stop.

Meadow

Ill continue on.

aragornbird
6th February 2004, 04:43 PM
He can't exactly hurry up if he's in hospital..

Oh really? Sorry I didn't know! :(
Get well soon, fez!

Originally posted by Green Lanturn
Aragornbird~Welcome. You begin your Crystal Caves adventure be heading towards the forest. The foliage is dense and you soon find it difficult to move through. As you head on, you reach a clearing, complete with a little stream. You look overhead as several hoppip are floating about, circling and laughing. As you stare at them, you also notice a Volbeat sneaking up on a nearby Paras, who is now getting a small sip of water.What do you do?

I'll yell "Watch out!" at the Paras and see what happens, then I'll continue on...:)

Green Lanturn
6th February 2004, 07:22 PM
Aragornbird~ You yell at the paras to watch out. As it pays attention to you, the volbeat, who was apparently trying to scare it, falls into the stream, and sits up, rather annoyed. You decide to continue on down a path to your right. As you head down, you sweat a due to the humidity, and as you wipe your head, a Sunkern crosses you path. She stops to look at you and smiles. While smiling back at the sunkern, you hear a loud bird call as a fearow perched above in a tree spots both you and the sunkern. What do you do?

~GL

*Murkrow
7th February 2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Cyndaquil

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

After you got your pack ready and received the pokéballs, you are asked to go through a door. When you open, you found yourself in some kind of cavern. When you close it, the door automatically disappears. You check your compass and ahead is pointing to the south. Suddenly, to your right, there you hear something moving. A Slugma is sleeping there, breathing a giant bubble. Beside it is a Mightyena who seems to be getting up from bed, strectching and yawning and taking no notice of you. What will you do?

South Caverns

Hm, I'm in a weird mood so I'll edge over to the Slugma and pop that bubble it's breathing. If it wakes up, I'll laugh then leg it.
If it doesn't I'll wave at Mightyena and continue on.

Green Lanturn

Deciding to let those two sort out their own problems, you press on into the Meadow, eager to see what you'll find next.
After only a few minutes of traveling, you suddenly feel a drop of rain, and next second you're in the middle of a downpour! Quickly, you dive underneath the nearest bush- and it looks like you're not alone; a Doduo and a Dunsparce are already crouched beneath it as well. One of the Dodous' heads seems pretty annoyed, and points to where a Lombre is dancing around in the rain, looking like it's having the time of it's life.

Pikachu101
8th February 2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by LightNinetales
Pikachu101:
A Magikarp is playing with a Feebas.Behind them,you see a little Marill.It seems weak,and it is crying.You look at it,and you understand why it is crying:a Chinchou is attacking it,and the poor Marill can't protect itself:Chinchou paralyzed it.The Marill closes its eyes;it is too weak to do anything.
What will you do?

Lake

I'll send out Coral the Corsola and Bowie the Plusle. Coral will get Marill away from Chinchou and then Bowie will use Thunder Bolt on Chinchou.

homeofmew
9th February 2004, 08:24 AM
ok for me I'll go the the Eastern Caves ^_^

Dark Dragonite:
(Western Caves)

You walk around the cold damp cave.
and you find two machop fighting each other.
there is also a Meditite meditating.

Pichu
9th February 2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite

Cyndaquil
As you enter the lush green forest, you notice the trees seem to go on forever.(Think LOTR) You check your pack to make sure you have all the items you will need, and upon looking up, you see a lone Scyther furiously shouting at something in the tree. Looking up to what has Scyther's attention, you find a Farfetch'd and Delibird throwing things down at Scyther. They show no signs of stopping soon.

Am I suppose to make a reply?

Anyways, I'm in the Forest.

Assuming that I have no pokémon at all, ...

I shall climb the tree, and help the two birds fight off the meanie bug (scyther), by throwing rocks and pine cones at it.

LightNinetales
9th February 2004, 01:51 PM
Pikachu101
Coral smiles at Marill and dives into the water,and Marill follows her.The Chinchou is angry...She starts to attack the Feebas and the Magikarp...Bowie uses his Thunderbolt,but the Chichou become stronger:she has the Volt Absorb ability!
Then,a Marill appears,and the Chinchou runs away.The Marill who was paralyzed jumps out of the water.The other Marill says "Thank you for saving my girlfriend."
What will you do next?

Me

Originally posted by Aquatic Fury
LightNinetales
Quietly stepping into the cavern in front of you, you stop and look around for a bit. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a Torkoal quietly resting on a small rock. Also, you see an Unown peacefully floating by not too far off in the distance, playing with a baby Metang, who is quietly giggling, as a baby would do. What do you do next?

South Caverns

I'll smile at the Unown and Metang,and I'll say "Hello!"

Pichu
9th February 2004, 02:14 PM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Popping the bubble, Slugma doesn't stir and continues to sleep. Moving on, you suddenly hear a sudden roar! Looking around, you don't see anything, but can feel a heat moving at you. You look up and see a Moltres diving straight at you! You have gone into a Moltres territory! What will you do?

Cheesey
9th February 2004, 02:31 PM
Cyndaquil, you don't get legendaries in the Crystal Caves. Use the randomizer, please.

Pichu
9th February 2004, 03:25 PM
LoL... okay. Jay gave me a Moltres once. =P :yes:

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Popping the bubble, Slugma wakes up and seems to be mad at you. You laugh and then get really scared and start to run away. After long miles of running, you escaped the Slugma. On your left, you see a baltoy next to a claydol, both spinning. On your right, you see a camerupt feeding on some dead weeds. What will you do?

Moonlight Espeon
10th February 2004, 04:53 PM
LightNinetales

As you walk by, you smile at the Metang and Unown and say "Hello!". The Unown doesn't exactly appreciate the interruption of their quiet game, but the baby Metang grins widely and greets you. Unown greets you also, but reluctantly. Metang happily dances around you, eager to finally see a human. It seems to imply that both Unown and it wants to come with you, but Unown slowly starts to float away, seeming to imply that it doesn't like you that much. What will you do next?

If I know the rules correctly, I think this means I'm done updating for the first stage.

Dark Dragonite
10th February 2004, 05:58 PM
Am I suppose to make a reply?

Anyways, I'm in the Forest.

Assuming that I have no pokémon at all, ...

I shall climb the tree, and help the two birds fight off the meanie bug (scyther), by throwing rocks and pine cones at it.

Cyndaquil
You begin slowly making it up the tree to where the pokes are, and start throwing anything you can get your hands on at Scyther. Scyther questions why you are attacking it, and cries as it runs away. Thinking you have a victory, you celebrate, high fiving the birds, until a swarm of Scizor return with Scyther.
They glare at the three of you in silence, until the largest of the group asks you why you are with pokemon known for trouble making, and why the heck did you start attacking an innocent scyther who was just trying to rest.

What will you do now??

Western Caverns

As for me, I will ask the Machop why they are fighting, and see if I can help stop this.

Linux
10th February 2004, 07:34 PM
If I may point out

I don't want it turning into a place with only one active employee, which is what has happened before.

The place was left with 0 active once, just thought you should know (I doubt you were here when the place opened, same with many of the applicants.)

Anyway I was in hospital as Cole has mentioned, I will try and be quick 8<

Aragornbird: I'll go to the River

Aquatic Fury
You amble on the esplanade towards the Forest, hoping to encounter many types of flying, grass, bug, and ghost pokémon to your captee cluster. Heading past the lavish meadow, you at last reach the emerald panorama as many trees block your view, unable to acknowledge your sight further into the forest. Deliberating, you enter. Once there you relax on a nearby tree stump and sit down, looking up to see the twilight and the moon reign down on the rural vicinity.

A welcoming Misdreavus floats around in front of you, as well as a few nearby Roselia just hanging around with absolutely nothing to do. The anxious trio walk up to you and greet you by performing a superlative dance. They make you exultant, and their trepidation appears to pacify in moments. What would you like to do?

Pichu
11th February 2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite

Cyndaquil
You begin slowly making it up the tree to where the pokes are, and start throwing anything you can get your hands on at Scyther. Scyther questions why you are attacking it, and cries as it runs away. Thinking you have a victory, you celebrate, high fiving the birds, until a swarm of Scizor return with Scyther.
They glare at the three of you in silence, until the largest of the group asks you why you are with pokemon known for trouble making, and why the heck did you start attacking an innocent scyther who was just trying to rest.

What will you do now??

LoL ... Why two '?'s xD

Forest.

LoL, I was the eye witness here that the darn bug of yours were harming those poor birds... so, if they attack, I'll risk my life for saving the birds, and grab them, and run away. =P

If that is too complicated, it simply means to "grab the birds, and get them out of there." xD

Dark Dragonite
11th February 2004, 04:30 PM

LoL ... Why two '?'s xD

Forest.

LoL, I was the eye witness here that the darn bug of yours were harming those poor birds... so, if they attack, I'll risk my life for saving the birds, and grab them, and run away. =P

If that is too complicated, it simply means to "grab the birds, and get them out of there." xD

Do I have to update again??

The 2 "?" is just a trademark of mine.

LightNinetales
11th February 2004, 04:35 PM
I think you can only update twice....

Aquatic Fury said:

LightNinetales

As you walk by, you smile at the Metang and Unown and say "Hello!". The Unown doesn't exactly appreciate the interruption of their quiet game, but the baby Metang grins widely and greets you. Unown greets you also, but reluctantly. Metang happily dances around you, eager to finally see a human. It seems to imply that both Unown and it wants to come with you, but Unown slowly starts to float away, seeming to imply that it doesn't like you that much. What will you do next?

-----

I'll smile again and I'll ask Metang if I can hug it^_^.

aragornbird
13th February 2004, 05:13 PM
Welcome back, feztra! So sorry for the delay!

*~*~*~*

Feztra – Welcome to the CCCC!

You saunter leisurely through a narrow tunnel, bound for your destination – the River. The distant sound of rushing water emanating from the other side meets your ears and you pick up your pace until you enter the bright sunlit region. Groves of oak and willow trees dot the land, growing near the sandy shores of the large river. You continue to walk until the soles of your shoes become damp from traveling in the sodden earth. After coming to a halt, you cast your sight over the vista, hoping to detect some nearby Pokemon.
And what luck! Your eyes immediately center on a portly Bagon, who is walking cautiously upon a fallen log to quench his thirst in the river. Suddenly rotund dragon shifts his gaze on you and jumps in fright. Evidently a timid creature, the Bagon begins to run back to dry land, but not before his foot catches on a nook and he tumbles into the water with a splash. A burst of cacophonous laughter erupts. A Totodile is laughing heartily as the Bagon swims dejectedly to shore. Meanwhile, a Horsea surfaces from the river, her curiosity compelling her to take a look at what is happening.
What will you do next?

Linux
13th February 2004, 11:07 PM
Feztra – Welcome to the CCCC!

You saunter leisurely through a narrow tunnel, bound for your destination – the River. The distant sound of rushing water emanating from the other side meets your ears and you pick up your pace until you enter the bright sunlit region. Groves of oak and willow trees dot the land, growing near the sandy shores of the large river. You continue to walk until the soles of your shoes become damp from traveling in the sodden earth. After coming to a halt, you cast your sight over the vista, hoping to detect some nearby Pokemon.
And what luck! Your eyes immediately center on a portly Bagon, who is walking cautiously upon a fallen log to quench his thirst in the river. Suddenly rotund dragon shifts his gaze on you and jumps in fright. Evidently a timid creature, the Bagon begins to run back to dry land, but not before his foot catches on a nook and he tumbles into the water with a splash. A burst of cacophonous laughter erupts. A Totodile is laughing heartily as the Bagon swims dejectedly to shore. Meanwhile, a Horsea surfaces from the river, her curiosity compelling her to take a look at what is happening.
What will you do next?
- River -

I don't like any of them :[ move onwards

aragornbird
14th February 2004, 04:00 PM
Feztra – Sighing with disinterest, you continue on and leave the three small Pokemon to their business. As you travel west along the sandy shore, you encounter a gnarled maple tree obstructing your path. Two short figures are standing behind its broad trunk and you walk around it to get a better view. You discover a Psyduck and a Corsola, both staring out into the glistening sapphire waters of the river. They appear to be waiting patiently for something and you direct your eyes in the same direction as well. Suddenly, a large sinuous neck surfaces from the water and you find yourself facing a majestic Lapras. The Psyduck and Corsola cheer exuberantly and quickly race for the creature, eager to hitch a ride on her back.
What will you do now?

Moonlight Espeon
14th February 2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by feztra
Aquatic Fury

You amble on the esplanade towards the Forest, hoping to encounter many types of flying, grass, bug, and ghost pokémon to your captee cluster. Heading past the lavish meadow, you at last reach the emerald panorama as many trees block your view, unable to acknowledge your sight further into the forest. Deliberating, you enter. Once there you relax on a nearby tree stump and sit down, looking up to see the twilight and the moon reign down on the rural vicinity.

A welcoming Misdreavus floats around in front of you, as well as a few nearby Roselia just hanging around with absolutely nothing to do. The anxious trio walk up to you and greet you by performing a superlative dance. They make you exultant, and their trepidation appears to pacify in moments. What would you like to do?

I'll smile at the Misdreavus and the Roselia, happily saying "Hello!". Then, I'll compliment the Roselia on how beautiful their dance is.

LightNinetales, I already updated twice --;

Linux
14th February 2004, 08:38 PM
Aquatic Fury
Please remember the location in the future. Thanks. :-)

You grin at both the Misdreavus and the Roselias and address them all with a friendly "Hello!" Misdreavus then soars directly above you and chortles like it typically would, as it watches the Roselia who continue to bop. The sweet aroma emitting from the Roselia while they all dance is very relaxing and makes you feel giddy for a brief instant, and then you compliment them on their dance as they express their appreciation in return.

You then eavesdrop to a wail coming from directly behind you. Starting to become nervous, you turn around and you see… Nothing. Very restless, you arise from the tree stump and the Roselia scream and immediately run away behind the trees. Turning your back once more to where you first heard the wail, you immediately see the Misdreavus and a Sableye! They titter more as they tenderly kiss as if they're in love. Aww. =)

That's it for updating I assume. :o *waits*

Moonlight Espeon
14th February 2004, 08:58 PM
Oh, oops XD I'm a bit stupid today, so I guess it'd be typical for me to forget something like that. I'll make sure that I don't do it in the future. I do that all the time in the topic xD
Thanks for updating.
Now I believe the only one who isn't finished with updating is Pikachu101, who apparently hasn't updated at all. o_o

Cheesey
15th February 2004, 03:08 PM
Pikachu101 and Mrs. Virtual Reality have been disqualified for not updating and stuff... Tina, you updated once - Not enough. Bye bye. =P

Okay people, no more updating for now. I'll do the next stage tomorrow. ^_^

homeofmew
15th February 2004, 05:55 PM
Well Cheesey Can I not be Disqualified, my person never did post me and I was kinda waiting on that and come on I posted not too long ago hm?

Dark Dragonite:

Western Caverns

As for me, I will ask the Machop why they are fighting, and see if I can help stop this.

You go and ask the Machop why they are fighting and they say that one stole the others girlfriend, and the other says the same, and they can't figure out which of the two the girl really likes.
The gril Machop appears and looks like: -.-;;

What do you do?

Cheesey
16th February 2004, 10:51 AM
Tina: No. You've seen other peoples posts, and I've told you over AIM that I was going to stop it... So no. I need to move on with this.

And also, it's time to go...

LightNinetales
Cyndaquil

You did well, but I just couldn't keep you in. Sorry.

Now for stage 2.

You will all update me. The people who show the most dedication and effort in doing so will go through to the next stage. It will be done by PM to save cluttering up the thread and making it easier for me to keep track of everything. If I make a mistake or something remember to say so - You're acting like you're an actual employee there, remember?

There will be 4 people eliminated this time, so make sure that you try your very hardest.

I'm going to go to the Desert, everyone.

EDIT: I just realised this is going to be the last stage O_o So yeah. Try hard.

Linux
18th February 2004, 10:25 AM
I have one query but when does Stage 2 end? i may be too tired so I might have overlooked it.

Cheesey
18th February 2004, 11:21 AM
I don't have any set date for it, just when I think the time is right, and once I know who's put the most effort and dedication in the work.

Just a note: You keep updating me until the stage is closed. Just making sure you all know that.

Cheesey
22nd February 2004, 11:19 AM
feztra has resigned from the contest. =[

I'm also here to say that the contest will close on Tuesday.

*Murkrow
24th February 2004, 10:51 AM
Um, just posting here to say that your inbox is full, Cheesey, so can't send the update to you o_O
*Knows what day it is*
Just like to get that last update in.

Cheesey
24th February 2004, 12:31 PM
I think I've fixed that problem. Try it now. And I think I'll leave a little more time, because I know TPM was down for a long time yesterday... So yeah, I'll extend the time a little.

Cheesey
25th February 2004, 12:33 PM
Okay, I can now announce the results of the contest!

It's time to go, for...

Green Lanturn
Dark Dragonite
Aquatic Fury

Leaving the winners to be...

Sneasel(h)Obsessive
aragornbird

It was a very difficult decision to make, but I did manage to decide it eventually... Congratulations! All of the contestants were really dedicated and put a lot of effort into this, but these two just came out on top. I hope you enjoy working at the CCCC, and hopefully it should become more efficient! You can delve straight into updating if you want to. If you have any questions, just PM me - I'm ready to help you whenever you need it.

Congrats again, and I hope you enjoy your new job!

*goes to sort out PM Box* x_X