PDA

View Full Version : Challenging anyone to a one on one! need a good ole ref!

Drade130
11th January 2003, 11:32 AM
Yep im bored since my other battles are incapacitated due to reffing.

1 on 1
DQ: 5 days
ref: eh, active and a fair bit of experience
I choose first, u attack first
Arena: Indigo stadium

I choose Bearer, my male Ursaring!

OnTheEdge
11th January 2003, 11:43 AM
I accept your challenge! I choose Nokka, my female Doduo!

Okay Nokka, let's go.
Start off with an Agility , then use a Supersonic and finish off with a Tri Attack !

Drade130
11th January 2003, 11:45 AM
mmmk, post your poke and atacks and hope a ref comes by

OnTheEdge
11th January 2003, 11:48 AM
Just for your information, this is my first battle evar :)
and I edited the above.

Drade130
11th January 2003, 11:54 AM
hmm. ok then. Bearer, lets bury this bird (in case u havent noticed the name, like a paul bearer). Thunder punch then defense curl and rollout.

Thunderpunch~defense curl~rollout

Drade130
12th January 2003, 11:11 AM
please can someone ref this *puts on best puppy eyes*

Mr. Skrusti
12th January 2003, 04:14 PM
*looks quickly to gun that is situated right between my shoulder blades* I'm not pressured into this. Death Killers INC. does not take any responsibility for what happens to refs, battlers, or bystanders in the course of this battle. If you wish to make any complaints, please call 1-989-465-UWISH4HELPINYOURDEATHBYDEATHKILLERSINC

Teddiursa89 vs. OnTheEdge
Bearer the Ursaring vs. Nokka the Duduo
~~~~~~

Slipping into Indigo Stadium from the backdoor after being captured by *clicking sound is heard* little pink bunnies that cry foofoo all the time. I raise my new flag that has a skull on it with the letters DKI, I drop it, declaring round 1 to begin.

Sparx my Pikachu: So, when do we get to extract our revenge?

Me: What are you talking about?

Sparx: You know, the...OW!

Me: *whispers in his ear*

Sparx: Oh! That's right! Don't let anyone know! *goes off to draw plans*

Me: Erm..*looks at angry spectators* Free Popcorn for everyone! *tosses a huge peice of popcorn into the stands, which crushes a few people in the process. Screen turns blank, and a disclaimer pops up: Death Killers INC. does not take any responsibility for what happens to refs, battlers, or bystanders in the course of this battle. If you wish to make any complaints, please call 1-989-465-UWISH4HELPINYOURDEATHBYDEATHKILLERSINC.

The disclaimer dissapears, and both combatents are ready to battle. Nokka, looking up to the angry face of Bearer, runs away as fast as her little bird legs can carry her. Bearer tries to give chase, fist crackling with electric energy, but fails to catch up, the short, stubby legs not helping in the case of running. Nokka is pleased by this, and squaks happily, jumping up and down.

Bearer gets really mad then, but lets it fade away as he remembers his orders. Bearer might be an Ursaring, but it is a faithful as a Pokemon. He curls up, tightning himself into a small ball. Nokka opens both her mouths wide, and Screeches loudly, making Bearer's ears hurt, but it does only that. Curling up tight gave him the defense against the confusing sounds better then anything else. Well, maybe not anything, maybe a Safegaurd or something...*notices people are getting roudy* erm...yeah.

Nokka concentrates on forming three seperate entities of energy, each with their own effects. One with the power to burn, one with the power to freeze, and the last with the power to paralyze. She forms the correctly, and the energies cackle as some new form of energy snaps inbetween the three balls of energy. The form a triad of superpowers as she throws them towards Bearer. Bearer rolls around to pick up speed, but suddenly, he feels tremendous pain. The traid of energy hits her all at once, combining the three powers, Paralyzing an arm, freezing a leg, and burning his chest. Bearer roars in pain, and forgets about bowling Nokka over. Nokka again squaks happily, as OnTheEdge praises her for a good job..
~~~~~~~

Bearer the Ursaring: 85%
Effects: Chest burnt, Arm Paralyzed, Leg frozen.
Status: Now seriously Peed at Nokka. Ears still ringing from sounds. Low-Moderate Fatigue

Nokka the Doduo: 95%
Effects: nope

Drade130
12th January 2003, 04:50 PM
Wow. That was scary but thats what i ordered. Bearer! Rollout Thrice!

Rolloutx3

OnTheEdge
13th January 2003, 09:07 AM
Great job Nokka! let's continue the assault!

Start off with a Haze to make the bear blindfolded!
Then do a Supersonic to confuse him, and finish off with a Drill Peck!

Drade130
19th January 2003, 12:30 PM
cough need ref cough

Cyrus
19th January 2003, 01:29 PM
I will subref this sense its been 5 days, past DQ time.

Prebattle:
Status: Now seriously angry at Nokka. Ears still ringing from sounds. Low-Moderate Fatigue

Nokka the Doduo: 95%
Effects: none

Commands: Bearer: Rollout X3 (Assuming 3 seperate roll out attacks, not building roll out for three rounds.)
Nokka: Haze~Supersonic~Drill Peck

As Nokka opens her months to below forth a dense fog, Bearer attempts to start to roll, but the combination of the ringing in his ears damaging his sense of balance, the numbness in his leg and his paralyzed arm, he is unable to build up enough momentum to preform the attack. Unwilling to disappoint his trainer a second time, Bearer again rolls up into a ball, however he succeeds in building up sufficient mometuem to properly preform Rollout. As he rolls toward the increasing whine of Nokka. As Nokka reachs the cresendo of Supersonic, she is rudely interrupted by being rolled over by large bear. The supersonic is ruined, the final notes coming out as a squak. As Bearer rolls on, he comes to a stop and turns around. As he attempts to preform rollout again, he attains the nessacary momentuem, but as Bearer begins to roll forward, is damaged sense of balance again takes him, and he wobbles and wipes out, hitting his head of the ground, causing a cartoon lump to appear on his head. After his second failed attempt to use rollout, Nokka dashs over a delivers a pair of violent strikes to his back.

Post Battle:

Nokka: 85% HP:
Effects: slight brusing on left side due to being rolled over. Upset that her mating call was so rudely interrupted.
Moderte Fatigue

Status: Now seriously angry at Nokka. Ear ringing stopped. Semi Large lump on his head, sore back. Moderate-High Fatigue.

Logic: Rollout as an attack has a great many things that can interfer with it, being numb and slightly paralyzed didn't help, but the extreme diffeculty was, without his sense of balance from the ringing in his ears he had a diffecult time properly preforming rollout. The areana helped this, the simple lay out and nothing to run into.

Drade130
19th January 2003, 01:32 PM
He should havestil ben rolling from the last round tho so he wouldnt have to curl up again

Cyrus
19th January 2003, 02:07 PM
Bearer roars in pain, and forgets about bowling Nokka over. Nokka again squaks happily, as OnTheEdge praises her for a good job..

I took that to mean he had stopped rolling. I apologize if I am wrong, that is my interputation of what your ref meant. The end effect was the same, my randomizer said with the multitude of status effects Bearer was suffering from, he was unable to properly perform the attack. Because he hadn't reach the neccasary momentum, the odds of hurting himself was lowered, as happened on the third attempt.

Drade130
19th January 2003, 02:13 PM
Ack forgot that part. U r right Cyrus. thx for subbing

Cyrus
19th January 2003, 02:17 PM
no problem, if you want to set a limit on how long to wait for your ref to reappear, I will sub ref again.

Also, in the future, please state whether you are 'charging' rollout or simply preforming the attack repeatedly. Its helpful.

Drade130
23rd January 2003, 04:22 PM
dammit thought i posted attacks.

Bearer, use a thunderpunch again. then grab hold seismic toss him. Finally when hes still down, use a zap cannon.

Thunderpunch~Seismic Toss~Zap Cannon

Subs: If he uses a physical attack of some kind, use counter.

Drade130
1st February 2003, 05:32 PM
i guess i win by DQ. Flora, it's time u become a Gloom.