PDA

View Full Version : New Pokemon Colosseum info from Nintendo Power

Pewter City Geodude
30th January 2004, 06:35 PM
OK I just got my March issue of Nintendo Power yesterday.

Here's the lowdown of what's what in English:

Main character's name: Wes
Main girl character's name: Rui
Dark Pokemon: Shadow Pokemon
Snatch: Snag
Snatch Balls: Snag Balls
Oore: Orre
Dark Crush: Shadow Rush

Here's part of the article:

Pokemon Colosseum's Story mode is shaping up to be a seismic event in Pokemon history. The long RPG shakes up Pokemon like never before, dividing Pokemon Trainers into two camps. There are those who respect the classic way to train: catching Pokemon in the wild, helping them meet their potential through battle and treating them like friends. There's also the new breed of Trainer--the leagues of bad guys from Story mode who steal Pokemon, seal their hearts and turn them into soulless battle machines. And then there's the hero of Story mode, a renegade called Wes, who can Snag Pokemon from Trainers, too. But sometimes the ends do justify the means--how else are you going to be reunited with your old friends from Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver?

Mining Orre for Gold and Silver
We won't spoil Story mode's plot, but we will say that the hero starts by blasting out of a criminal syndicate's hideout after he "liberates" an essential piece of gear: the Snag Machine. After Wes speeds off across the new Orre region with his Espeon and Umbreon on his cycle, he soon bumps into bad Trainers who've transformed stolen Pokemon into Shadow Pokemon--and he's got to Snag them back to the side of good.

Any questions about the article, ask me.

War Raichu
30th January 2004, 08:55 PM
Sounds interesting. I should be getting my issue in soon.