1st February 2004, 08:26 PM
Beyblade V-Force
The Next Generation

by
FusionSonicX

Chapter One
Step Into the Grand Tour

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
Author’s Note: I do not own beyblade or anything related to it so don’t sue me. Every
character has come from my mind and have been copyrighted. These battles will be in 3-D
like on the anime aslo. Some parts of the story will go along with the show except alot of
stuff will be alot better.

“Let it Rip!” two boys cried as they pulled the ripcord out of the beyblade launcher.
Sparks emerged from the spin wheel as the beyblade fell into grassy ground. The two
blades spun faster and faster as they chased each other.

“Draciel! This isn’t cat and mouse quit running.” Zane cried. Zane had a perfect
personality. He was nice and would do anything for someone in need. He had spikey blonde
hair that floated in the wind. He had on a white muscle shirt with a blue tee over it. He also
had on khaki cargo pants and blue/white nike tennis shoes.

“Dragoon! Follow him!” Chase cried. Chase had an original personality. He was
adventurous and hard headed. He had short brown hair with golden highlights all over his
head. He had on a white tee with a red un buttoned shirt over it. He also had on black cargo
pants and black/white new balance tennis shoes.

On the side of were the be beybattled took place, there were on lookers. The
people were 14, the same age as Chase and Zane. They were Craig, Joey and Manny, who
by the way are friends of the two beybladers.

Craig turned to Joey and looked at his computer. “Joey, do you always have that
laptop?” Craig had brown hair that was a tad messy. He had a personality of a lion. Maybe
that’s why his beyblade is Driger V. He had on a grey long sleeve shirt with the words
Chrona spray painted on the front. He also had on grey cargo pants with white and black
nike shoes.

“Yeah. I record all of the beybattles on here.” Joey, who had a friendly personality
answered. He had spikey blue hair with red highlights. He had on a white tee with a red vest
over it. He also had on khaki shorts and brown sandals.

“Those two are doing pretty good.” Kelly said. Kelly had the personality of an angel.
This maybe why she has a beyblade called, Angelex. She had on a tight grey shirt that had
sleeves that went a little over her shoulders. She also had on tight blue jeans and a black
belt that hug on the side of the hip. She also had on black knee boots that were under her
jeans. Kelly also had blonde hair that went alittle above the middle of her back. Her roots
were highlighted black and could only be seen a little.

“Go Dragoon, Hurricane Gale Attack!” Chase’s beyblade began to spin very fast as
a large tornado formed around the blade. Dragoon rased towards Draciel with full speed. It
had knocked Draciel into the air, which made it spin around in the tornado. After a few
seconds, the tornado stoped and the green beyblade fell to the grassy feild.

“Oh, Man! Draciel.” Zane said as he ran over to pick up his beyblade.

Kelly sighed. “Well, I tought that Zane would win that since he has the best
defense.”

“Well, Zane could have won, but Dragoon’s Hurricane Gale was stronger.” Joey
pointed out.

“I wonder, could Zane’ve one?” Craig thought to himself looking at the two
beybladers.

“Pretty good.” a boy said calmly from a building. He was looking out a window
waching the two beybattle. An old man walked behind him.

“Yes. That is why I want you to be their team leader and make them champions.”
the man said. He looked at the young 14-year-old with hope.

“I don’t think so.”

“Please.”

“Fine, but send a beyblader from your company to battle them. If they all win, I will
make them more than champions.”

“Exellent.”

“Soon, I will take your bit-beast!” another 14-year-old said not far from the
beybattle site. He was hiden in the shadows so no one could see him. Only a small blue bird
could see his evil red eyes.

Next Time: Working on the Fame Game (Chapter 2)

The mysterious old man sends a blader to battle Craig. Turns out that this blader is the ordinary blader. He’s a Movie Star. While in the middle of the battle, a lightning storm occurs and something happens to Driger. Can Craig pass this test sent by the Legendary Blader.