PDA

View Full Version : Share your teams

SWAMPERT1
1st February 2004, 10:22 PM
Here my friends is were u can share your dream teams with everyone and if u have a moveset post that too.;) Heres mine

Charizard
Scizor
Pidgeot
Gyarados
Snorlax
Marowak

So basically its my siggy team.

Razola
1st February 2004, 11:20 PM
Only three badges at the time. Rainbow Six 3 and Call of Duty are higher priorities for gaming.

Here it is:

Wartortle
Obviously my starter. In his mid 20s.

Clefairy
Highest level pokemon, in the low 30s.

Graveler
High 20s. I knew this wouldn't be evolving, but I needed something to beat up Surge fairly quickly.

Oddish
Low 20s. I needed someone to cut for me. Might come in handy, so what the hey.

Butterfree
Level 10. I needed 10 pokemon to get flash, and I needed a pokemon to use flash. If Butterfree can learn fly, I just found my HM Slave.

???
One slot open (two, once I get out of Rock Tunnel). Probably something like Jolteon or Raichu. I also may go for a psychic type (not Abra, since I can't trade). I might go back and pick up a Drowzee.

Fossil Kabutops
2nd February 2004, 07:54 AM
Currently I have:
Diger (Dugtrio) lv. 41
Volt (Jolteon) lv. 44
Wings (Pidgeot) lv. 44
Gydra (Gyrados) lv. 45
Chars (Charizard) lv. 45

As you see there's still room for one pokemon left... I don't know yet wich type it will be, but I think it will be either a Grass, or Psychic pokemon.

Poryhedron
2nd February 2004, 01:11 PM
If Butterfree can learn fly, I just found my HM Slave.

Sorry, nope. Here's a list of the pokémon who can learn Fly, for your convenience. All entries are the lowest evolution that can learn it, and starred entries can replace Butterfree because they can also use Flash.

Aerodactyl
Articuno
Charizard
Crobat
Delibird
Doduo
Dragonite
Farfetch'd
*Ho-Oh
*Hoothoot
*Lati@s
Lugia
*Mew
Moltres
Murkrow
Pidgey
Rayquaza
Salamence
Skarmory
Spearow
Swablu
Taillow
*Togetic
*Tropius
Vibrava
Wingull
*Xatu
*Zapdos

Not that I would seriously suggest some of those, like the Legendaries, as HM slaves, but I just wanted to be complete. Note that this is based on Ruby/Sapphire; changes in HM compatibility within a game generation are rare but possible.

soggy_cardboard
2nd February 2004, 01:58 PM
My game that didnt save had a 80 or so Pidgeot, and a 60-70 something Blastoise...

...But this time im gonna raise ONE poke to handle everything.
Clefable! woo!

Gagome
3rd February 2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Poryhedron
Sorry, nope. Here's a list of the pokémon who can learn Fly, for your convenience. All entries are the lowest evolution that can learn it, and starred entries can replace Butterfree because they can also use Flash.

You forgot Smeargle! Smeargle is IMHO the greatest HM slave. It can learn any HM. Yeah, I know it doesn't learn it naturally you have to Sketch it in a fight but it can learn it.
The problem I always face is that there is in fact almost no pokemon which can learn all HMs which are used the most in the game. For example, IMHO I need the HMs Fly, Surf, Rock Smash and Cut the most in R/S. But only three Pokemon can learn them all:

Mew, Dragonite and Smeargle

None of them are obtainable without trading. But Smeargle is obviously the best choice.
I can't wait to get my hands on a Smeargle and do some Sketching for HMs ......:D

DragonLover
3rd February 2004, 06:28 AM
My current FR/LG team consists of
Venasaur
Arcanine
Pidgeot
Marowak
Oddish (HM Slave)
Vaporeon

I hate using most of the above pokemon, my absolute dream team would be

Ninetales. Espeon, Manectric, Absol, Marowak, Lapras.

The Muffin Man
3rd February 2004, 08:51 AM
Current:

Dugtrio
Charmeleon
Primeape
Gloom
Raichu
Vaporeon