11th January 2003, 04:00 PM
Well just needing another battle this time one on one

Rules:-
{Edit}1- 2 on 2 battle.
2- DQ 3 days.
3- I choose first.
4- Opponent attack first.
{Edit}5-Arena:-Grass and rock arena:-
A mixed field of Trees, grass and rock in the middle of the arena and two platforms on the opposite side of the arena for the trainers to stand on (red and blue colors)(i'll stand on the Blue platform)

S-3
11th January 2003, 06:32 PM
Here is how the Arena looks like !

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cyrus
11th January 2003, 06:44 PM
Seeing as how one of battles died when our ref died, I will accept your challenge.

S-3
11th January 2003, 06:49 PM
Ok i'll accept ur Challenge, and BTW i've change the challenge from one on one to 2vs2 ok !

Edit: By any chance could a mod change the name of the thread please!*thanks*

Cyrus
11th January 2003, 06:58 PM
2 vs. 2 is fine with me.

S-3
11th January 2003, 07:03 PM
Ok i'll choose first*looking for a pokemon that is right for the field* aha, i choose "Uno Leaf"[Chikorita(f)]!

alright, ur move Cyrus"the Virus"8)

and i plea for a ref to join us !:D

Cyrus
11th January 2003, 07:15 PM
Alright, I choose Raptor, my male Aerodactyl.

Start off with a double team to protect yourself, then use a loud Super Sonic wail to confuse our opponent. Then Use Toxic to poisan our oppnent.

Subs: Agility if Leech Seed is used.

Please, any active ref ref this please...

S-3
12th January 2003, 04:54 PM
Ok Uno Leaf lets do this !

Use Razor Leaf to try and redouce the opponents clones, then use Sweet scent(sp?), Last use ur Solar beam attack!

~Razor Leaf~Sweet scent(sp?)~Solar beam~

yes yes we need an active referee Please (SVP)!

S-3
12th January 2003, 06:45 PM
Am wondering Cyrus, well this match ever end ?:D

Cyrus
12th January 2003, 06:59 PM
end? How would it end if we it hasn't ever started...

Please ref this...

S-3
12th January 2003, 07:05 PM
Thats my point ! it didn't start to end, ohwell lets just wait for the busy refs to clear up there scheduel's .:wave:

Cyrus
12th January 2003, 07:15 PM
I can ask a friend of mine to ref this when he gets back to school tommorow

S-3
12th January 2003, 07:19 PM
Whatever suits you!

Wolfsong
14th January 2003, 01:08 AM
I was asked to ref this, and i will. I can't promise an immediate reffing but i will be reliable. now i need to go get some sleep

Cyrus
14th January 2003, 09:15 AM
Thank you for refing this, and sleep is always good.

S-3
14th January 2003, 04:50 PM
YAY Nala agreed to ref* thank u thank u thank u *
Ah am so happy!!!

Wolfsong
16th January 2003, 10:32 AM
Round One

A cool breeze wafts across the arena, creating a serene atmosphere. A lone challenger makes his way through the trees, rocks, and grass to the blue trainer's box. He is ready to test his abilities. He doesn't have long to wait as another trainer accepts the challenge. Once the trainers have gotten themselves situated, they release their pokemon. Out of the first pokeball, appears a feisty female chikorita named Uno Leaf. The first trainer looks at the little green critter, before closing his eyes. After thinking for a few minutes, the second trainer plucks a pokeball off his belt and releasing it. Out of the brilliant red flash reveals an ancient aerodactyl. The aerodactyl takes to the air, while the trainers await the arrival of a ref.

In the distance, a brown speck can be seen gliding toward the clearing. As it draws closer, one can see that it is a pidgeot ferrying someone on her back. She circles the arena once before landing, letting her rider disembark before flying into one of the trees. She pulls out a little white flag as she waits for the trainers' commands.

S-3 VS. Cyrus

Uno Leaf (Chikorita) VS. Raptor (Aerodactyl)

Uno Leaf: 100%

Raptor: 100%

The attacks are issued.

Cyrus: "Start off with a double team to protect yourself, then use a loud Super Sonic wail to confuse our opponent. Then Use Toxic to poisan our oppnent."

S-3: "Use Razor Leaf to try and redouce the opponents clones, then use Sweet scent(sp?), Last use ur Solar beam attack!"

The two pokemon nod as they hear their attacks. They wait until the ref drops the white flag signaling the beginning of the round. Once the flag is dropped, both pokemon set to work. Raptor begins to glow a pale yellow as Uno Leaf closes her eyes in concentration. Soon, there are six Raptors’ in the place of the original. Una Leaf opens her eyes and smirks. She has a plan. Leaves begin to circle around her before zooming at the arborne aerodactyl and his clones. The leaves take out three of the clones and one or two manage to hit Raptor. Uno Leaf isn't through with the aerodactyl yet. While, Raptor was busy with the leaves, the tiny chikorita begins to swirl her leaf. Raptor see this and begins to hum a really irritating melody. Just as he begins, he smells the tantalizing aroma, and sighs happly. Raptor begins to circle about in the air lazily, feeling all warm and fuzzy. Uno Leaf, smiling, begins to soak in the sun's rays and an orb of green energy beginst to form in front of her. The last traces of the tentalizing aroma fades away as Raptor is struck by the beam of grassy energy, and disappears. Raptor focuses hard as he conjours up a vile toxic sludge and spits it all over Uno Leaf.

Uno Leaf: 99% poisoned (2% next round), confident

Raptor: 92% 1 clone

S-3 attacks first

Then its Cyrus's turn to attack

Cyrus
16th January 2003, 11:44 AM
Thank you for refing

S-3
16th January 2003, 06:39 PM
Alrighty then

Uno Leaf baby, i want you to use your double team attack following that use Giga Drain After that use Synthesis to recover

~Double Team~Giga Drain~Synthesis~

Cyrus
16th January 2003, 06:51 PM
Use Swift to break the clones after they air made. Then use Fly to dodge the Giga drain, then bodyslam Uno Leaf with the built of velocity

Cyrus
20th January 2003, 08:41 AM
Can we get this refed please.

Wolfsong
20th January 2003, 06:12 PM
I'll have the reffing up by the end of the week. My dad was stingy with his laptop during the holiday. Now that i'm back at my dorm, i'll be able to work on the reffings. Sorry for the delay. I will be more active now.

P.S. I posted at the away tower...

Cyrus
20th January 2003, 07:25 PM
I noted that you posted at away tower and you would be back today, so today(Monday) I brought back up from page 3 or 4. I understand being away from the computer. But I have had two or three refs leave and forget about a match in the month I have been on the site.

Wolfsong
21st January 2003, 06:41 PM
Round Two

A cool breeze once more wafts across the arena, creating a serene atmosphere. The trainers and the ref are the only ones that are able to enjoy it.

S-3 VS. Cyrus

Uno Leaf (Chikorita) VS. Raptor (Aerodactyl)

Uno Leaf: 99% poisoned (2% next round), confident

The attacks are issued.

S-3: "Uno Leaf baby, i want you to use your double team attack following that use Giga Drain After that use Synthesis to recover"

Cyrus: "Use Swift to break the clones after they air made. Then use Fly to dodge the Giga drain, then bodyslam Uno Leaf with the built of velocity"

The two pokemon nod as they hear their attacks. They wait until the ref drops the white flag signaling the beginning of the round. Once the flag is dropped, both pokemon set to work. Uno Leaf begins to glow a pale yellow as Raptor watches. Soon, there are five Raptors’ in the place of the original. Una Leaf and her clones open their eyes and smirk. Raptor grins mischievously. He has a plan to get around the annoying clones. He opens his beak and fires off several heat-seeking star shaped missiles. They race towards Uno Leaf, ripping through her clones before striking her. Raptor flies high into the air as Uno Leaf raches out to him with her vine. He smirks, adn as soon as she retracts her vine, he zoos down and strikes her with the gained momentum. Raptor takes to the air again, and circles as Uno Leaf soaks in the healing light of the sun. Raptor is set to zoom in and pin Uno Leaf, but realizes that he doesn't know how, so he continues circling his prey in the sky, while Uno Leaf winces as the toxins flow through her veins.

Uno Leaf: 90% poisoned (3% next round), confident, a little tired

Cyrus attacks first

Then its S-3's turn to attack

Cyrus
21st January 2003, 07:24 PM
Use Agility to increase your speed, use it to dodge any attacks. Then use Double Team. Then finish the round with Fireblast.

Agility ~ Double Team ~ Fireblast

subs: Agility to avoid Toxic or Leech Seed

Wolfsong
23rd January 2003, 10:19 PM
S-3 has until 7:24 pm tomorrow January 24, 2003 to post attacks or he will ba dq'ed

Cyrus
24th January 2003, 06:32 PM
S-3, its after 7:30 Eastern Time. I win by DQ... sorry.

Wolfsong
25th January 2003, 12:21 AM
S-3 is offically DQ'ed.

Cyrus
6th February 2003, 07:55 PM
I was told to say, I am evolving my Scyther Harbringer