PDA

View Full Version : I need help on Final Fantasy X

CelebiMaster
4th February 2004, 03:41 AM
I'm up to the bit where you have to get through the Mount Gagazet cave, where you have to do the trial with Wakka's blitzball, but now the red arrow on the mini map won't work, and whenever I go to wherever the arrow is I end up sitting on it! Won't someone help?

dracox
5th February 2004, 11:09 PM
did you even read the sticky in this forum :rolleyes: (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25475)

because i know you wont click the first link, here is a walkthrough for you from gamefaqs.com (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_j.txt)

The Muffin Man
6th February 2004, 10:46 AM
Yes Drac. We all know a possible glitch is covered in an FAQ. Good job.

F for Effort.

woz
6th February 2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
Yes Drac. We all know a possible glitch is covered in an FAQ. Good job.

F for Effort.

this isn't a glitch. the kid just needs to play the game more.

F for the trolling.

The Muffin Man
6th February 2004, 07:36 PM
You don't even know what trolling is Woz.

The guy says that he's ON the red arrow and can't get any further. The red arrow points DIRECTLY where you need to go. So something is probably wrong with the game.

woz
6th February 2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
You don't even know what trolling is Woz.

you're a perfect example of a troll; you deliberately post derogatory comments in order to bait others into responding and then act like you're the victim.

i (and you will find that many others) think you need to tone down on your forum wide trolling.

The guy says that he's ON the red arrow and can't get any further. The red arrow points DIRECTLY where you need to go. So something is probably wrong with the game.

that isn't a glitch. this part gives some people a little trouble. he is probably trying to climb the big ditch when you need to go left and around it.

The Muffin Man
6th February 2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by woz
you're a perfect example of a troll; you deliberately post derogatory comments in order to bait others into responding and then act like you're the victim.

i (and you will find that many others) think you need to tone down on your forum wide trolling.
~*chews on a fish*I am sick of you always attacking my race! Can't we just sit under our bridges in piece!?

that isn't a glitch. this part gives some people a little trouble. he is probably trying to climb the big ditch when you need to go left and around it.
~Most FAQs don't go that in dept though. That's the problem.

I still love you Wozzykins :*