PDA

View Full Version : ~*Game: Expedia: The Maiden Islands: V.7*~ [M.A. by QS]



Pages : [1] 2

Lady Vulpix
6th September 2002, 11:28 AM
Welcome to Expedia: The Maiden Islands

Workers: Avian Freeze, Lady Vulpix, Jay
Created By: Ahrchriohn, Phantom of Innocence BF, and Avian Freeze

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

One fateful day, deep within the cold depths of the great ocean, the cold silence was suddenly shattered! The sea began to thrash about with great fury, with water bubbling and gushing about and waves crashing into each other. Suddenly, the silence returned, and all settled down to be peaceful and silent. BOOM!!! Magma came shooting out of the water, straight into the sky, showering lava and debris into the deep water. The sea exploded with heat, earth began to rise and conquer and defy the sea. All was a mighty chaos, whirling and swirling, dashing up and down, and burning with anger!

The fury slowly became silenced, and the ocean became quiet once again, calmed by the might of time. But the ocean was now broken by five large mounds, sitting there, simmering away. These were the Maiden Islands.

And years later, a maiden sits by her windowsill, waiting for her dear husband. Waiting in her corner of sadness, yearning and aching for the day the man she loved returned to her warm embrace. And she sits in her sadness, despair slowly creeping into her heart, and rendering her a lost soul. And to deliver the final blow, she discovers the truth---the truth that her husband is dead---and she is utterly lost forever, claimed by the abyss of no hope. The maiden grows old, and her soul, her heart, her mind, her spirit, are all lost.

And yet later, several youths are sent on a mission to the Maiden Islands, to discover the hidden corners, reveal the untold secrets, cast light upon the shadows, and attempt to recover the maiden's lost soul.


~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~


You land on the beach of Mistonnence Dragart, the center island. Some try to enter the island itself, but as they reach the edge of the beach and prepare to enter it, they are suddenly paralyzed. It takes them a few hours to recover, as some try to access the islands from other areas. So far, the only place on Mistonnence Dragart you can reach is the beach. It seems the maiden is feeling mischievous. You will need to find several gems and diamonds along your journey to be able to enter the island and bypass the shield.

Your goal: To access Maiden's Peak in the center of the island. You will need the Mystic Pearl, found on Innocence Island, the Element Emerald on Art Island, the Volcano Ruby on Dragonair Island, and the Frozen Diamond on the Island of Mist to enter.


~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~



The Maiden Islands

Mistonnence Dragart
Mistonnence Dragart is the center, and heart of the islands. It is the largest island, and within the middle of it all, lies the immense, gigantic Maiden's Peak, the tallest mountain among the islands. It is still an active volcano. The island is laden with forest, silent and eerie, for the maiden has forbidden mankind to ever set foot on the island. The island sits there, waiting, waiting, waiting for the day it is set free...

You will start out here, on Welcome Beach.

Remember: You can only access the rest of this island if you have all four gems.

Island of Dreams
The Island of Dreams, recently discovered, is a very mysterious place, filled with a mystic aura. It has a dream-like environment; as you will probably notice by the clocks floating in the air. Only the bravest of travelers are allowed on this Island and there is only way to enter it. Here you can find the Destiny Jewel. Friendly pokemon are not likely to be encountered on this island, as most of them have fallen under the influence of the YamiKairyu. The Pokemon types that can be found on the Island of Dreams are Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Normal, Flying, Grass and Dragon.

Pixie Island
Legends say that, 2000 years ago, a group of sorcerers came here in search for rare magical creatures known as pixies. While it's not clear whether they found them or not, this island was for many years home to large communities of sorcerers and was often used as a magic training field. That era is long gone, but some of its effects can still be felt in the present and, while most of the current inhabitants of the island are civilians, it's said that some sorcerers can still be found out there.
The island is hidden by a spell and its location changes, so you'll need a Destiny Jewel to get to it.

Where you CAN go now:

Dragonair Island
Located to the Northwest of Mistonnence Dragart, is a long, slender island, uncannily shaped like a serpent. It is full of mountains, and within them, you may find hidden and wonderful surprises! On this island, enchanted with mysticism, you will encounter Fire, Dragon, Rock, Steel, Water, and Electric Pok幦on, but beware as these Pok幦on are dangerous. Seek the Volcano Ruby here.

Innocence Island
Now, fly across the sky to the northeast, and approach Innocence Island. When you arrive, you instantly detect a stench of filth and darkness, yet all you see is pretty, innocent forest. Rivers, lakes, marshes, and bogs have silently crept into the pure island, ravaged it, and stay there like a parasite, fouling it up. You will encounter Water, Grass, Dark, Poison, Normal, Flying, and Psychic types on this strange island. Here you will find the Mystic Pearl.

Art Island
Venture into Art Island, lying in the southwest corner, sitting there, awaiting the first humans to arrive. It seems as if it was a bird, gracefully floating over the seas, sending out a calm aura of calm and content to all around it. The island is majestic and slender, with a tall peak, forests, and grasslands, everywhere. A long river gallops through the center of the island. You will encounter Grass, Bug, Flying, Water, Fighting, and Normal types in this area. Here you will find the Element Emerald.

Island of Mist
Now, swim east, and you will begin to notice a drastic change in the climate from the warm sunny hills of Art Island to the deathly, cold, silence of the Island of Mist. Hidden under a veil of fog, it sits there, with the cold wind ravaging the icy island. Left to die away by the kindness of warmth, it lies there, getting colder and colder. It is entirely frozen, and snowstorms and hailstorms are commomplace here. Although it seems as if there is nothing special on it but ice and mountains, you are wrong! The freezing snow holds and hides secrets beneath its icy layers. On this island, you will encounter Ice, Ground, Rock, Dark, Fighting, and Ghost Pok幦on so be wary of that. Here you will also find the Frozen Diamond.

New areas have sprouted since the volcano erupted! Now you can explore: The Volcano, which is on Route 59 at the north end, Blizzard Peak, at the southern part of the island, the Snowball Field northwest of the store, and Hail Lake, southeast of the store.

You can see the maps of the islands by clicking here (http://community.webshots.com/album/35902230JObwOR
).

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

You start out by saying to which of the four outer islands you wish to go to, and which form of transportation you will take (listed below). We will then tell you what happens to you, and then, we give you several choices on what you can do. You choose one, and then, we tell you the consequences of your decisions, and several more decisions you can choose, and so on.
-The forms of transportation are:

-Swimming Snorlax
-Fire and Ice
-Chikorita Slingshot
-Circle of Unown
-Charizard Carrier
-Rollout Azumarill
-Torkoal's "Magic Carpet"

You can only access them when you physically go to a beach. To find out how they work, you have to use them yourself!

-When you post, please help us by posting your status. It will help us when updating. Thank you. You post your status by saying:

Island you are on currently/Where you currently are (specific location)/Amount of Food Units and Pok嶮olls you have (see below)/CC Points you have

And underneath it, say what you would like to do.

-Food: You will need food on your journey, mainly to feed the Pok幦on. We still have to work out a problem about how much food you yourself consume. Food is measured in units. And when you start out, you have 5 food units.

-You will encounter numerous Pok幦on in our game. Sometimes, they are friendly, and you can feed them. They may even become your friends and follow you along on your journey! Some are hostile, and you can throw them a Pok嶮oll to ward them off. You start out with 5 Pok嶮olls. You'll be able to check the genders and levels of these pokemon on this site (http://forboards.tripod.com/database.htm).

-We have numerous stores all over the islands. But to go to them, you have to physically access them in the game. We will post an inventory every once in a while here in this main post, so check it often. If you get to a store in the game, state that you enter, state what you buy, and then, leave. Here, you can buy food and Pok嶮olls when you run out. You can use CC Points to buy things, as well as sell other objects you find along the road.

-You are allowed to bring along TWO Pok幦on with you with you on your journey! They can be both adopted, captured or one of each. They can help you along the way, and you can bond with them on our journey. If you choose to bring a Pok幦on with you, please state who they are, and their stats in a post. Thanks!

-You will meet numerous people and beings along your way on your journey. They will help you, but is their help good or bad? It's your decision. They are:

-Ombrosa the Talking Umbreon (only on Mistonnence Dragart)
-Mermaid (only on Dragonair Island)
-Laughing Child (only on Innocence Island)
-Articuno Specter (only on Art Island)
-The Maiden's Ghost (only on Mist Island)
-Lunavar, the White Tiger (only on Island of Dreams)
-Uinya the Enchantress (only on Pixie Island)
-Old Man/Woman (all islands)

-Each island has its own unique set of gems and diamonds that you can find, sell, and use!

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~~~~才~~ 才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~~~~才~~才~~才~ ~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

Well, now you know it. So play! Good luck on your journey! And may the Maiden's love be with you!
~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

INVENTORY

DRAGONAIR ISLAND
Dragon Scale ~ 20 CCP
Thunderstone ~ 22 CCP
Spark Gem ~ 10 CCP
Dragonair Plushie ~ 9 CCP
Teddiursa Plushie ~ 5 CCP
Nidoran Plushie ~ 4 CCP *gender is your choice*
Coconut Milkshake- heals 75% HP ~ 10 CCP
Dragonbreath TM ~ 18 CCP
Flame Wheel TM ~ 14 CCP


INNOCENCE ISLAND
Light Gem ~ 10 CCP
Water Stone ~ 20 CCP
Ocean Gem ~ 10 CCP
Kecleon Plushie ~ 10 CCP *Limited---only three*
Jigglypuff Plushie ~ 4 CCP
Beedrill Plushie ~ 9 CCP
Spring Water- heals 50% HP ~ 8 CCP
Twineedle TM ~ 10 CCP
Strength HM ~ 16 CCP


ART ISLAND
Photosynthesis Gem ~ 10 CCP
Solar Gem ~ 10 CCP
Leaf Stone ~ 15 CCP
Sudowoodo Plushie ~ 9 CCP
Vulpix Plushie ~ 5 CCP
Lapras Plushie ~ 7 CCP
Spring Water- heals 50% HP ~ 8 CCP
Waterfall HM ~ 16 CCP
Giga Drain TM ~ 18 CCP


ISLAND OF MIST
Night Stone ~ 25 CCP
Metal Coat ~ 20 CCP
Darkness Gem ~ 10 CCP
Mewtwo Plushie ~ 15 CCP
Togepi Plushie ~ 5 CCP
Smoochum Plushie ~ 4 CCP
Coconut Milkshake- heals 75% HP ~ 10 CCP
Ice Punch TM ~ 18 CCP
Rock Slide TM ~ 20 CCP


MISTONNENCE DRAGART
Day Stone ~ 20 CCP
Water Stone ~15 CCP
Leaf Stone ~ 10 CCP
Thunderstone ~20 CCP
Slowking plushie ~ 7 CCP
Gastly plushie ~ 4 CCP
Porygon2 plushie ~ 6 CCP
Sparkling Dew- heals 100% HP ~ 15 CCP
Shadow Ball TM ~ 16 CCP
Detect TM ~ 12 CCP


ISLAND OF DREAMS
Upgrade ~ 20 CCP
Solar Stone ~15 CCP
Mew Plushie ~ 13 CCP
Ledian Plushie ~ 6 CCP
Ampharos Plushie ~ 7 CCP
Sparkling Dew- heals 100% HP ~ 15 CCP
Dream Eater TM ~ 15 CCP
Faint Attack TM ~ 14 CCP

PIXIE ISLAND
Flame Gem ~ 10 CCP
Fire Stone ~ 20 CCP
Flexible Ditto Toy ~ 10 CCP *You can change its shape!*
Altaria Plushie ~ 7 CCP
Aron Plushie ~ 5 CCP
Special Blend Tea - Restores 100% HP and removes status changes ~ 20 CCP
Meteor Mash TM ~ 20 CCP
Aeroblast TM ~ 25 CCP

ALL ISLANDS
Pokedoll ~ 1 CC Point
Unit of Food ~ 1 CC Point
Hollow Stone (Forge with a Gem to create a Stone) ~ 2 CCP
Accelerator Gene ~ 25 CCP
Rainbow Gem ~ 10 CCP
Division Gem ~ 10 CCP
Herbal Tea- heals 25% HP ~ 5 CCP

*Special offer* you will get a Dragon Tamers stamp each time you spend 15 CCP or more at the shops.

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

(Straight from Goldenrod Tower)
~Forgery~
Gems to Stones Index

Spark Gem Thunderstone
Ocean Gem Water Stone
Flame Gem Fire Stone
Solar Gem Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem Moon Stone
Light Gem Day Stone
Darkness Gem Night Stone
Rainbow Gem Any Stone

Here you may up grade your gems and stones for a fee. Follow the formulas and also remember you must hand over Capture Center Points equal to the amount of the recipe.

Element Gem + Element Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Capture Center Pt)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Capture Center Pts)
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (3 Capture Center Pts)
Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (2 Capture Center Pts)

AIM Contacts:
Avian Freeze- Silverhawk513
Lady Vulpix- Lady Vulpix G
Jay- Cruption5

Wolfsong
6th September 2002, 12:28 PM
This was my last update: Nala98- U quickly tell Caterpie to shoot her strongest String Shot at
the Heracross to stop him in his tracks. Caterpie immediately gets into
action and instantly a silver thread of String Shot emits from her mouth!
Shadow and Togetic then work together to secure Heracross in his place with
Psychic. Lastly, making sure that Heracross doesn't go anywhere, u, Blazer,
and Omastar, and Lopchin try ur hardest to get on top of the table.
Miraculously, even with ur sizes decreased by so much, the combination of ur
Pok幦on's strengths manage to freeze Heracross right on the spot! U decide
not to waste any more time or chances and finally, with much work, u and ur
friends all land on the table's surface. U examine the petal of the Irixa
flower before u. Its red petal with just a hint of a golden hue catches ur
attention immediately and u feel almost drawn to it. "Well...I guess this is
goodbye..." Lopchin's voice startles u. U turn to the gnome, not realizing
that ur time with him would now come to an end. "Thanks for everything,
Lopchin, we'll miss u." U give the gnome one last hug and reach for the
magical Irixa petal. Just before ur hand touches it's bright texture, Lopchin
gives u one final wave and yells, "Call if u need me!"

A second later u find urself in the all too familair Maiden's Peak with ur
Pokmon, now all normal sized, by ur side. Well it looks like it's on to
another Door again.



Around you are the doors that will lead to victory
Get through them all and you'll make history
Door number one is plain and white
Door number two is out of sight
Door number three will make you shiver
Door number four will make you quiver
Door number five is on the ground
Door number six weighs less than a pound
Door number seven is green with vines
Door number eight is filled with signs
Door number nine is dark and dim
Door number ten is filled to the brim
Door number eleven burns in many shards
Door number twelve has a fist on a card
Door number thirteen will give you a shock
Door number fourteen is hard as a rock
Door number fifteen is smooth and grey
Door number sixteen is toxic and gives dismay
Last but not least is door number seventeen
Which is Fire, Water, Electric, and every color you've ever seen.

Andhere is what i wanted to do:


Mistonnence Dragart/Hall of Doors/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

Let's see, i have completed Door #s 1, 7, 3, 2, and 4. I think i shall enter door number 17 next.

Aipom Of Doom
6th September 2002, 02:30 PM
Aipom of Doom - Well, the main reason you can't switch out is because that could sometimes make it too easy for with the many Adopted and Captured Pokemon you have, you most likely would have the right Pokemon at the right time. So we make it more challenging by having you tough out the game with the Pokemon you chose at the beginning . But you will find Pokemon on the quest that will aid you, though they won't count as Adopted or Captured Pokemon.

You head outside to see what's going on now. You hear nothing but the sound of the dying wind, and you see nothing but soft heaps of snow. It seems that the snowmen have retreated...or have they? Suddenly, a heap of snow explodes! Showers of snow fall on you. Strange...Could this be a clue of some sort?

Hmm, I'll wait and see if anything more happens. If nothing does, I'll walk down Route 59 (away from the Iceport), keeping what the snowmen said in mind.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
6th September 2002, 06:09 PM
CONGRATULATIONS GABI AND AMY (may I call u that, Nala?)!!!!! U guys truly deserve the positions u were offered! Congrats ^_~

Sorry for not posting in the past few days, school's just started and I haven't realized that that homework would take several hours for me to do after school --;; Actually this isn't an update, I need to talk to Gabi and/or Tyler soon before we can post. Thanks to Gabi for posting Version 7 (smart thinking), for starting this topic on the vB, and for taking care of everything while Tyler and I were gone. And thanks to Nala and Aipom of Doom for continuing to play Expedia even after the transfer and lost of posts. We'll have an update for u ASAP ^^;;

Aipom Of Doom
6th September 2002, 06:13 PM
Yeah, congrats to both of you on becoming mods. =)


http://pub12.ezboard.com/fpokemasters86831frm18.showMessageRange?topicID=14 .topic&start=421&stop=440

That's the link to the topic on the EZboard if anyone needs it.

Knight of Time
6th September 2002, 06:23 PM
Area: Island of Dreams, A Futuristic beach
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder
Pokemon Companions: Murkrow, Umbreon, Sandslash, Qwilfish, Houndoom

Before I post, I have a question.

Are the Yamikarisu and Gengar as big as giants?

If so, I am curious to if I can wish for the ability to make myself and/or any of my Pokemon companions shrink or grow to any size up to the height of the Yamikarisu.

Note that I haven't made my final decision yet.

Lady Vulpix
7th September 2002, 08:53 AM
Thanks a lot, Danny and Julina!
I'm trying to contact you too, Julina. Maybe later today, at the same time as last Saturday?

In the meantime, here's my last post from the EZBoard:


Lady Vulpix- You ask Prince Evan what you should probably do now.

"Well maybe we should fly up for a closer look to listen to my uncle and cousin. They may be plotting something. But let's be careful for them not to see us." Evan answers with his timid voice.

(I'm assuming you'll take up his suggestion ). With you on Lagi and Evan on Ventura, the four of you fly up, and sneak under the balcony, where no one can spot you. It seems that Evan's uncle and cousin are in the middle of their conversation, which you easily pick up with their boisterous talking.

"Pedro! You have GOT to stop fooling around. Start acting like a prince! With all your lazing around, I'm sure that the townspeople won't even want you to be their butler! Though they are quite gullible and helpless."
"But Uncle! I don't WANT to be Prince. It's so BORING."
"Oh quit with your whining! As soon as you gain the throne, we can finally get rid of that pestering Evan. Hmm...let me think, why don't we employ the guillotine!! I'll go set it up right now! Hahahaha! I can't wait to rule the foolish people of Neon."

What will you do?

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #6 - Neon/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto/91 AP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Sleeping Vulpix Plushie, Mystic Pearl.

Hmm... this is a very complicated situation. I'll have to ask Evan for advice. Maybe we can alert the people of Neon and have them join forces?

Lady Vulpix
7th September 2002, 10:02 PM
Julina, a.k.a. Phantom of Innocence-BF, is having trouble getting her post in, so she's asked me to post it for her. So, where it says "My Post", it's actually hers.


MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in
this
strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark
Gem,
Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F),
Kadabra
(M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

I'm going to assure the faeries that my purpose here definitely isn't
to harm
them in any way. I'm going to ask them where I can obtain the medicine
I need
to help King Rafflesiopollenmaplecabbageroot.

Nala98- With a sense of triumph, u open the final Door carefully
and
welcome the unknown. U march bravely with ur Pok幦on through the door
and at
once the air is filled with the cheerful chirps of birds and the
rustling of
trees as the wind eases through them. U look around u with awe and
realize
that u are in a tropical rainforest of some sort! But from experience u
have
learned to be cautious towards the unknown. U walk carefully with ur
Pok幦on
through the rainforest, ur body ready for action, as u look at the
enormously
tall canopy trees all around u. But nothing takes advantage of u with
the
element of surprise, no traps are set out for u, and no one jumps at u.
U
relax ur muscles just a bit and continue on. U spot several Tauros
grazing on
some plants nearby and a nest full of Exeggute resting on a low tree
branch.
The rainforest seems to be entirely inhabited by Pok幦on! Up ahead u
can just
make out a small wooden cabin situated next to a small lake. U quicken
ur
pace and walk towards the only sign of humanity in u've encountered in
a
while. As u get closer to the cabin u notice a sign saying Warning!
You
are approaching the Warden's Cabin! Trespass at ur own risks!
Hm....wonder what's up?

What will u do now?

Aipom of Doom- U wait for a while to see if anything will pop up
at u
again but nothing seems to happen. Finally, u set out on Route 59 once
again,
looking at the scenary around u. Twice u pause to observe a group of
Pok幦on
nearby and twice u stop to let a family of passing Swinub and Piloswine
through. Suddenly laughter unexpectedly interrupts the quiet
atmosphere,
startling u just a little. U squint ur eyes to get a clearer view and u
can
just barely make out several small figures playing on a snowball field
of
some sort farther ahead. U must be arriving at Snowball Field soon!
Just the
thought of having a good ol' snowball fight and taking a break from
this
journey relaxes u and u are eager to arrive at the Field. When u get
there,
however, u realize that u were mistaken with the size of the Snowball
Field
before-it's huge! As u carefully make ur way throug the field, dodging
2 or 3
flying snowballs coming ur way. Suddenly something catches ur eye. A
small
orange tail extends from a small pile of snow up ahead, a tiny
orange-red
flame burning on the tip of it. U approach the hidden figure carefully
but as
if sensing ur movement, the figure under the snow shakes violently,
causing
all the snow to fall off. A small, Charmander then turns to u with eyes
that
clearly show grief. The little Pok幦on takes one quick glance at his
tail,
sighs sadly, and weakly lets out a small, "Char..."

What will u do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- No, the YamiKairyu and the Gengar
are of
the same size as any normal Dragonite or Gengar. Although there isn't
anything "normal" about them at all.

Bryan weakly smiles at u and lets go off his mom's head. He then takes
a few
small steps towards u and ur Pok幦on and pause to examine them
curiously. It
then hits u at that moment how helpless and vulnerable the little boy
looks
and it almost makes u want to get rid of the YamiKairyu and his evil
henchmen
right there. U also remember ur mission and Amber's last urgent message
to
u...

What will u do now?

Lady Vulpix- U give Evan a puzzled look but the little Pidgey
prince
just shrugs helplessly and sighs. "I wish we could overthrow the king
and the
prince for the positions aren't rightfully theirs. I know they won't
treat my
people well at all. Unfortunately, they've achieved their dreams and
have
taken control and power over Neon. And who are we to stop them now?" He
sighs. U smile meekly at Evan and suddenly remember something he's told
u
before, "We might be able to help them alone, but u said that u had
friends
in Neon. Maybe if we pay a visit to some old friends of urs....I bet
they
wouldn't hesitate to help their prince." At the mention of his friends,
Evan's eyes light up brightly and he nodds. The 2 of u then quietly
leave the
greedy king and prince to discuss their own business up on the palace
balcony. With the help of Evan, u make ur way to the Town Square of
Neon and
watch in horror as 2 Fearow and 2 Ledian prepare a hideous guillotine
in the
center of it. U glance briefly at Evan, noticing his disgust, and
follow him
as he walks up to one of the Ledian. The Ledian, apparently an old
friend of
Evan's, greets his happily but his happiness soon gives way to sadness
as he
explains, "Ur Highness! U musn't be here at this moment! His Majesty
has
issued a warrant for ur Highness, he's predicted of ur arrival at Neon
even
after all these months. It just simply isn't safe for ur Highness, King
Raymond has made everyone look out for u! We are to bring ur Highness
back to
the Town Square at once if we spot u. U must leave at once!"

What will u do now?

Aipom Of Doom
7th September 2002, 10:07 PM
Aipom of Doom- U wait for a while to see if anything will pop up at u again but nothing seems to happen. Finally, u set out on Route 59 once again, looking at the scenary around u. Twice u pause to observe a group of Pok幦on nearby and twice u stop to let a family of passing Swinub and Piloswine through. Suddenly laughter unexpectedly interrupts the quiet atmosphere, startling u just a little. U squint ur eyes to get a clearer view and can just barely make out several small figures playing on a snowball field of some sort farther ahead. U must be arriving at Snowball Field soon! Just the thought of having a good ol' snowball fight and taking a break from this journey relaxes u and u are eager to arrive at the Field. When u get there, however, u realize that u were mistaken with the size of the Snowball Field before-it's huge! As u carefully make ur way throug the field, dodging 2 or 3 flying snowballs coming ur way. Suddenly omething catches ur eye. A small orange tail extends from a small pile of snow up ahead, a tiny orange-red flame burning on the tip of it. U approach the hidden figure carefully but as if sensing ur movement, the figure under the snow shakes violently, causing all the snow to fall off. A small, Charmander then turns to u with eyes that clearly show grief. The little Pok幦on takes one quick glance at his tail, sighs sadly, and weakly lets out a small, "Char..."

What will u do now?


I'll ask it what's wrong.

Knight of Time
8th September 2002, 11:11 AM
Area: Island of Dreams, A Futuristic beach
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder
Pokemon Companions: Murkrow, Umbreon, Sandslash, Qwilfish, Houndoom

Okay, I think I have an idea.

Since the Yamikarisu has so many minions, I wish I had a device that could enable me to turn as many of his hencemen as possible (e.g. the Fearow) against him, so that they could be like temporary 'allies'.

That way, if I could help the Fearow to be 'de-brainwashed', he might be able to safely transport Bryan and his mother back to their home safely.

BTW, Nala98, Lady Vulpix, I want to congratulate you both on getting mod spots here.

You both really deserve them. ;)

Wolfsong
8th September 2002, 04:48 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Hall of Doors/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

I will knock on the door, and wait around.

Avian Freeze
8th September 2002, 06:40 PM
Ahh, I see we've moved to a vBoard. Okay, well Julina had to go, but she had a chance to update partially for one person. I'll continue her update.

BTW Amy and Gabi, congrats for becoming mods. You deserved it ^_^.

Phantom of Innocence-BF - You tell then faeries that you mean no harm at all, and they slowly come out of hiding. They still show signs of fear, but are welcome to you. "Excuse me, I am looking for a possible cure for petrification. A King in the Daffodilian Kingdom has been petrified by the Basilisk." You see them all gather together and whisper amongst themselves. Then one steps out and in a squeaky voice, "You see, this may be a very complicated problem. To cure petrification, you must somehow get the scale from the Basilisk, which may be a bit of a problem. All we faeries can give you is this Invisibility Cloak. You will be unseen by the Basilisk. However, when you touch it, it will immediately attack and try to get you. Avoid eye contact at all costs however and beware of the Basilisk's venom."

What will you do now?


Aipom of Doom- U gently ask the Charmander what's wrong, being carefuly not to startle him. The Charmander looks up at u with giant blue eyes and whines softly. He then points a shaky finger at his tail, indicating the burning flame slowly dying as the cold empowers it. THe Charmander whimpers more and suddenly faints. Oh no! Charmander might not be able to hold on much longer.

What will you do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - Who said the Fearow was brainwashed?

You ask Bryan's mother if there is any way to incorporate mind control in the reward. "I'm sorry, but even now, our technology isn't that advanced." Suddenly, you receive a message from Amber.

"Quickly, get Bryan here as soon as possible. He shall be safest here. However, it may be hard to convince Bryan's mother to let you have him..."

What will you do now?

Nala98 - You knock on the door, and then stand by, waiting for an answer. The door creaks open, and a short gruff man steps out. "Who are you and what are you doing on my property? Can't ya read the sign?"

What will you say/do now?

Wolfsong
8th September 2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Ahh, I see we've moved to a vBoard. Okay, well Julina had to go, but she had a chance to update partially for one person. I'll continue her update.

BTW Amy and Gabi, congrats for becoming mods. You deserved it ^_^.

Nala98 - You knock on the door, and then stand by, waiting for an answer. The door creaks open, and a short gruff man steps out. "Who are you and what are you doing on my property? Can't ya read the sign?"

What will you say/do now?

Thanks. I really appreciate everyon'e congratulations. I will try to do my best.

Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

I will introduce myself. Then i will explain that i just arrived, and is there anything that i can do to help to prove that i mean no harm?

Aipom Of Doom
8th September 2002, 07:14 PM
Mist Island/Snowball Feild/5-5/Sai (Scizor), Thunderblast (Psychic Raichu)/40 AP

Aipom of Doom- U gently ask the Charmander what's wrong, being carefuly not to startle him. The Charmander looks up at u with giant blue eyes and whines softly. He then points a shaky finger at his tail, indicating the burning flame slowly dying as the cold empowers it. THe Charmander whimpers more and suddenly faints. Oh no! Charmander might not be able to hold on much longer.

Poor Charmander =(. I'll pick him up and Thunderblast and I will try to warm him up.

FMA
8th September 2002, 09:15 PM
FlareonMasterAmy- Allright, thanks for updating us on ur Pok幦on's
status

"My Pok幦on and I will do whatever we can to help." U tell the Chief. The
Chief nodds solemnly and says, "That's great. I'm glad u feel that way
because we are going to need every helping hand we have to catch that crook."
Suddenly Richie approaches the Chief, taps him on the shoulder, and whispers
something in his ear. U watch as the Chief nodds and mutters something under
his breath. The Chief then turns to u again and says, "Sources indicate that
Tito has left the vicinity of the Maiden Islands. Our agents have tracked him
down in the captial and city of Turkey, Istanbul. Fortunately modern day
technology has allowed us to get fast transportation on the spur of the
moment. Which is why, if u do not object, we will be sending u along with
Agent Richie Cane to Istanbul, Turkey. U will be boarding a plan bound for
the destination at exactly 4:10PM, 2 hours and 30 minutes from now."

What will u do now?

Art Island/Route 32/0 AP/5 food/5 pok嶮olls

i wll ask the head honcho if there anything spcific that i need to get or do before we leave? If there isn't, then i am ready to go, and so are my pokemon sir.

By the way, Harry is now at level eight.

Knight of Time
9th September 2002, 11:48 AM
Area: Island of Dreams, A Futuristic beach
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder
Pokemon Companions: Murkrow, Umbreon, Sandslash, Qwilfish, Houndoom

Well, so much for that idea...

Oh well.

Anyway, I am going to help Amber and ask Bryan and his mother if it is okay if I bring them back to Amber's house.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
9th September 2002, 05:33 PM
Nothing besides Internet Explorer will let me post on TPM so that's what I am using now. Anyway here's an update for ya:

MY POST: MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

I'm going to gratefully thank the fearies for their gift, promise them that I will return their Invisible Cloak to them soon after, and ask them if they know where the Basilisk dwells.

Nala98- U bravely step up to the gruff man and introduce urself. "I really don't mean any harm, sir. I'll prove it to u if u want." U assure him. The man reaches into his pocket and for a moment u think that he's going to give u something. But the man retrieves a single strand of straw from his pocket, plays around it for a while, and then finally places it into his mouth. With a southern accent he glares at u suspiciously but says, "Well I spose ya're allright. Come inside, otherwise ya might be trampled by all those Pok幦on out there as this IS the Safari Zone." Without a another word, the Warden steps back inside his cabin and u follow him. The inside of the cabin is just as simple as its outside with s ingle wooden table in the middle surrounded by 3 wooden chairs. The Warden pulls up a chair, indirectly inviting u to sit down. U accept the offer and thank him. When u sit down, u take another look around the cabin and for the first time notice several painted pictures hanging on its bland walls of an elegant, long, creature. The Warden, sensing ur interest in his pictures, chuckles dryly and explains, "That there is Dratini. The Mystical Dratini that has been said to live 'ere for years. Of course, no one's ever found this Dratini. Ever. That is why I've dedicated mah life to look after the Safari Zone in hopes that maybe one day I will be able to find this Dratini."

What will u do now?

Aipom of Doom- U gently pick the little creature up and with Thunderblast's help, find a small cave nearby to rest for a way. U place a cloth from ur backpack onto the ground and lay the unconcious Charmander on it. U then take off ur jacket and cover Charmander with it to keep him warm. Suddenly a white snowball is hurled into the air and lands splat on ur arm! Startled, u quickly get up and after making sure that ur Pok幦on are tending to Charmander, run to the entrance of the cave to have a little look around. And who do u see? The 2 snowmen again! And one of them, at the sight of u, grins and immediately hits u with another snowball!

What will u do now?

FlareonMasterAmy- Thanks for informing us ;)

U ask the Chief if there is anything u need to do or obtain before u leave and the Chief gratefully shakes his head. "It's nice of u to ask. We need more people with attitudes like u." He says to u with a rare smile. U nodd and thank the Chief, "Then I am ready to go and so are my Pok幦on, sir." Time passes by quickly and before soon u find urself boarding the plane destined for Istanbul, Turkey. With one final wave of goodbye to the Chief and Agency, u prepare for take off and take a seat next to Agent Richie Cane. A couple of hours later, u find urself in Istanbul, Turkey. At once after ur arrival, Richie takes out a cellphone and dials a number on it. U wait patiently as he makes a call back to the Agency and informs them of the plane ride. "What?! Okay, I'm on it Chief. This shouldn't be too hard. In fact if I didn't know any better I'd say that Tito was tying to make it easy for us. Okay copy that." U catch a little bit of their conversation and u don't have to ask to know that Alex Tito's been spotted. But u are genuinely surprised when Richie tells u that Tito is in the exact same airport as u are in now. And even more surprised when he tells u that he is on the same floor and section. U nodd in understanding and look around for Tito's character. Ur body and mind spring into action and alarm fills ur body as u spot Alex Tito himself talking with someone behind the counter in the Customs section!

What will u do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- Sorry Kyle :-/

"Well there is one thing that I'd like as a favor," U tell Bryan's mom as the 2 of u watch Bryan stroke Murkrow's feathers. The boy seems to be a natural when it comes to Pok幦on taming, u notice. Bryan's mother smiles at u kindly and u continue, "I'd like to know if I can take Bryan back to where I come from. U see I come from the past and we need Bryan to come back with us to stop the YamiKairyu's evil deeds." U watch Bryan's mother nervously and ur heart sinks when u see the smile on her face fade. "The present? And now u will tell me that some cheap psychic sent u to the 'future' to bring back my little boy to some unknown and potentially dangerous land!" She says, incredulous. U stop urself from telling her that she's actually right about ur mission knowing that it won't help the situation at all --;; U try helplessly trying to reason with Bryan's mother but she doesn't seem to hear u very well. "No. I thank u for what u have done but I can't risk being away from my little boy! Especially not after what's happened! I'm sure u can understand that." She says, now a little bit hysterical again. Far, far away, a faint message pops into ur head from Amber. I knew this was going to happen. I don't want to do this but we've got to get Bryan here. The more time we unproductively kill, the less time we'll have to prepare against the YamiKairyu!

What will u do now?

Wolfsong
9th September 2002, 05:56 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

I will offer to help him look for the dratini

Knight of Time
9th September 2002, 06:07 PM
Area: Island of Dreams, A Futuristic beach
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder
Pokemon Companions: Murkrow, Umbreon, Sandslash, Qwilfish, Houndoom

Um, Julina, unless you did my last post correctly, I was wanting to have both Bryan and his mother go to Amber, and not Bryan alone, since it may be the only way to get him there without worrying his mother.

'crosses fingers'

Aipom Of Doom
9th September 2002, 06:17 PM
Mist Island/Snowball Feild/5-5/Sai (Scizor), Thunderblast (Psychic Raichu)/40 AP

Aipom of Doom- U gently pick the little creature up and with Thunderblast's help, find a small cave nearby to rest for a way. U place a cloth from ur backpack onto the ground and lay the unconcious Charmander on it. U then take off ur jacket and cover Charmander with it to keep him warm. Suddenly a white snowball is hurled into the air and lands splat on ur arm! Startled, u quickly get up and after making sure that ur Pok幦on are tending to Charmander, run to the entrance of the cave to have a little look around. And who do u see? The 2 snowmen again! And one of them, at the sight of u, grins and immediately hits u with another snowball!

What will u do now?

I'll have Sai go over to the snowmen and ask them what they want, and where they want me to go. Sai will also try to keep any more snowballs from coming close to the Charmander. Meanwhile, Thunderblast and I will continue working on helping the Charmander get warmer.

Avian Freeze
9th September 2002, 09:13 PM
Nala98 - You tell the Safari Warden that you will gladly help. He jumps right up and whoops for joy. "Whoo! Thanks so much. I'm getting old and I wanna see that Dratini, even a glimpse would be all right. I think that the Dratini is rumored to be in the Shimmering Lake just down the hill from 'ere. Let's go!" You and the Warden then head off downhill towards the Shimmering Lake, hoping to spot the Dratini. Along the way, you notice the stout warden sniffing many plants. You question at what he is doing. "Oh! You see, the Dratini is attracted to a certain plant. This plant is really hard to find though, and we'll hafta look long 'n' hard, justa find it. It has a bittersweet smell and if yer' real sharp, you can smell a faint scent of jasmine. This plant a'int gonna be easy ta find, but I gotta find it...

What will you do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - Julina apologizes for not reading carefully. I'll update and just pretend that what happened happened ;). DOn't worry, it won't affect anything.

You ask Bryan's mother "If you came along, would it be okay then?"
Still a bit hysterical, Bryan's mother answers, "I thank you very much for saving my Bryan, but how am I supposed to believe that you were from the past? This place you tell me about sounds like quite a dangerous land. If there is any proof that you can show me that a Psychic sent you here, then I may reconsider. But for now, this sounds immensely unbelieveable!" This may be a bit harder than you expected...

Aipom of Doom - You and Thunderblast carefully protect Charmander from any potential danger, Sai flies over to the snowmen, asking them what they want from you. They look at Sai cheerfully with grins ^_^, and say:


All we want is just to play
If you won't let us we will say
You've found some heat but not enough
We snowmen get a lot more tough
With every step we take we gain
But we won't cause you any pain

They then jump right in the snow and disappear, leaving no trace. Charmander starts to whimper left and the flame slowly regains its glow. However, this isn't enough. If only you could find some shelter!

What will you do now?
Hint: Look at the map, there may be some sort of shelter...

Wolfsong
9th September 2002, 09:27 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

I will release Blazer, and ask the warden to describe the smell of the plant to Blazer. Then i will ask Blazer to use his nose and superior sense of smell to help find it.

FMA
10th September 2002, 11:26 AM
FlareonMasterAmy- Thanks for informing us

U ask the Chief if there is anything u need to do or obtain before u leave and the Chief gratefully shakes his head. "It's nice of u to ask. We need more people with attitudes like u." He says to u with a rare smile. U nodd and thank the Chief, "Then I am ready to go and so are my Pok幦on, sir." Time passes by quickly and before soon u find urself boarding the plane destined for Istanbul, Turkey. With one final wave of goodbye to the Chief and Agency, u prepare for take off and take a seat next to Agent Richie Cane. A couple of hours later, u find urself in Istanbul, Turkey. At once after ur arrival, Richie takes out a cellphone and dials a number on it. U wait patiently as he makes a call back to the Agency and informs them of the plane ride. "What?! Okay, I'm on it Chief. This shouldn't be too hard. In fact if I didn't know any better I'd say that Tito was tying to make it easy for us. Okay copy that." U catch a little bit of their conversation and u don't have to ask to know that Alex Tito's been spotted. But u are genuinely surprised when Richie tells u that Tito is in the exact same airport as u are in now. And even more surprised when he tells u that he is on the same floor and section. U nodd in understanding and look around for Tito's character. Ur body and mind spring into action and alarm fills ur body as u spot Alex Tito himself talking with someone behind the counter in the Customs section!

What will u do now?

Art Island/Route 32/0 AP/5 food/5 pok嶮olls

i will casually point him out to Agent Richie so as not to attract attention

Aipom Of Doom
10th September 2002, 07:41 PM
Mist Island/A cave by Snowball Feild/5-5/Sai (Scizor), Thunderblast (Psychic Raichu)/40 AP

Aipom of Doom - You and Thunderblast carefully protect Charmander from any potential danger, Sai flies over to the snowmen, asking them what they want from you. They look at Sai cheerfully with grins ^_^, and say:


All we want is just to play
If you won't let us we will say
You've found some heat but not enough
We snowmen get a lot more tough
With every step we take we gain
But we won't cause you any pain


They then jump right in the snow and disappear, leaving no trace. Charmander starts to whimper left and the flame slowly regains its glow. However, this isn't enough. If only you could find some shelter!

What will you do now?
Hint: Look at the map, there may be some sort of shelter...

Hmm, I guess I'll head up to the store. I was heading there anyway before I found the Charmander. I'll carry the Charmander out, trying to keep him warm while Thunderblast, Sai and I head toward the store.

Jigglyangel
11th September 2002, 03:05 PM
Jigglyangel- This is a 1 on 1 battle. Switching pokemon is allowed, but if you cheat (use 2 pokemon at the same time) you risk your opponents cheating even more!

So what will you do now?

Area~ Mistonnene Dragart, Doors Completed: 1, 2, 16
PA Points~ 99
Pokemon Companions~ Jigglypuff, Heracross, Horsea, and Skullface, my Level 11 Marowak
Items~ Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamon, Element Emerald, Volcanoe Ruby, Leaf Stone, Rainbow Gem, Moon stone, Water Stone, 4, food-5, pokedolls



I was in a battle against a Vulpix, who used Attract on Marowak against Team Rocket Members in a sewer. Im with the police, and we are going to try and catch he criminals and restore peace. I will switch out my Marowak, and put Jigglypuff in, and use Sing attack.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
11th September 2002, 05:49 PM
Sorry for the cursory update, my last update got deleted. Anyhow...

'Tis one year after the infamous day of September 11th. Numerous services and memorials are being held in the city today to honor and remember the innocent victims. Let us take a moment of silence to reflect upon all this as well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok

MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

I'm going to gratefully thank the faeries for their gift, promise them that I will return their Invisible Cloak to them soon after, and ask them if they know where the Basilisk dwells.

Nala98- U release Blazer and questions the Warden about the special flower. The Warden reaches into his pocket and replaces the straw in his mouth with a new one, "The smell is of a bittersweet one and there is a just a little hint of jasmine in it." U nodd and ask Blazer if he would like to help u search for the flower. Blazer nodds happily, always eager to lend a hand. At once u set off with the Warden walking a few paces behind u, and u and ur Pok幦on walking a few steps behind Blazer. U walk on for a little while until Blazer suddenly stops abruptly. The Warden and u quickly catch up to the Arcanine to see what's up. Ur heart sinks, though, as u realize that u haven't found the flower yet. But ur curiosity is sparked nevertheless as u notice a single torned page from a book of some sort secured underneath a gray rock. And as u look farther up the road, u see a whole suspicious trial of pages and rocks...

What will u do now?

FlareonMasterAmy- U tap Agent Richie on the shoulder and whisper into his ear. His eyebrows raise in disbelief as he listens to u. He looks around the floor for Alex Tito and he has no trouble spotting the fugitive just a few feet away. At once Richie springs into action and casually walks up to Tito. When he is just behind Tito, Richie taps him on the shoulder. Alex Tito turns around and u swear that u can detect amusement in his eyes. Richie takes out a pair of handcuffs clipped onto his belt and is just about to arrest Tito when suddenly, Tito throws his head back and laughs! 0o;; "What have u got to be happy about, Tito? Ur criminal days are over." Richie says. Tito grins a somehow eerie smile and says, "That's what u think." Before anyone can react, Alex Tito reaches into his luggage and pulls out....the Silver Arrow! At once the environment around u fades. The airport, the luggages, the airplanes arriving and departing outside, and the people all disappear. U realize that Tito's used the Silver Arrow to create an illusion of an airport to lure u and Richie towards him! >.< Grinning at a dumbfounded Richie, Tito quickly snatches the handcuffs from his hand as if he hasn't caused enough disasters already. When the illusion's completely gone, u find urself inside another 2 windowed shack. As u peer outside one of the windows u see nothing but green, flat, rolling land. It looks like u're in the middle of nowhere!

What will u do now?

Aipom of Doom- U bundle up the frail Charmander with ur jacket and leave the warmth of the cave. U have no trouble spotting the little store nearby and u quickly make ur way to it, hoping to find some help for Charmander. A little bell hanging from the store's door acknowledges ur arrival. U find urself several feet away from an elderly woman, stacking some books on a shelf. The woman raises an eyebrow in curiosity and u explain to her what's happened. The shopkeeper shakes her head in sympathy and says, "Well of course u may stay here for the time being. That poor Charmander. Would u like anything to drink, hot cocoa perhaps? It must be freezing outside. And while u are here, u're welcome to look around the store if u want."

What will u do now? Look at the inventory of IoM on the main post to know what goods are being sold here.

Jigglyangel- Hey! Nice to see u again! ^_^

U recall Marowak and sent out Jigglypuff against Vulpix. U tell Jigglypuff to quickly put Vulpix asleep with a Sing Attack. But Vulpix proves to be faster and doesn't hesitate at all while she directs a Confuse Ray towards Jigglypuff! U grunt in frustration but disguise ur feelings when u encourage Jigglypuff to continue the Sing Attack. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. Argh! It looks like u have only Heracross and Horsea left!

What will u do now?

Wolfsong
11th September 2002, 06:08 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

i will pick up the page and see what it says. Then i will go from there.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
11th September 2002, 06:19 PM
Nala98- U lift the rock to free the page and pick it up. The page is torn in some parts but u can still make out what it says:


bviously something was wrong.
ittle Josephine, the boa constrictor, stopped what she as doing and paused to
ook around her. She realized that something was different.
ll around her lights began appearing, almost blinding her. Little
osephine was afraid.

U show the page to the Warden who is just as puzzled as u are. U then continue on to read the next piece of paper.


hat sucks! I'm sorry u had to do that." Billy said.
hea, I know what u mean." Cassie replied. The 2 friends strolled along
oosevelt Street, wondering what they were to do next. Butch, their extra intelligent amster was totally unpredictable. The children wondered what kind of mission he ould give them next.

U frown at the piece of paper. The 2 pages seem to come from 2 completely different stories! Hmm...

What will u do now?

Wolfsong
11th September 2002, 06:26 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone



I'll ask Blazer to continue looking for the flower, and send Shadow with him. When they find the flower, i'll ask Shadow to let togetic know so he can let me know. Then i will continure following the paper trail.

Knight of Time
11th September 2002, 06:28 PM
Area: Island of Dreams, A Futuristic beach
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder
Pokemon Companions: Murkrow, Umbreon, Sandslash, Qwilfish, Houndoom

Well, I really hate to do this Julina, but I mst point something out to you.

Unless you did my last post correctly, I was wanting to have both Bryan and his mother go to Amber, and not Bryan alone, since it may be the only way to get him there without worrying his mother.

'crosses fingers'

G5Raptor
11th September 2002, 06:34 PM
Hello, my *word.* I have *word ending in ing* this game, and I have really *word ending in ed* to play it again. So, I have decided to start a new game.

Big Middle island/0/5-5

I will take fire an ice to the island with the big mountain that I went to first the last time I played, and I will proceed to that peak.

G5, signing out. Whoa...I thought that would sound cooler.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
11th September 2002, 06:51 PM
Nala98- U Blazer and Shadow off to continue searching for the special flower. But before they leave, u ask Shadow to notify Togetic if they should find the flower. Shadow nodds and the 2 of them disappear into the thick forest. U walk with the Warden, Togetic, and Omastar, following the trail of torn out pages secured underneath rocks. The 3rd page u find and read turns out, to no one's surprise, to contain a different story than the previous 2 about a robotic sheep who tries to take over the Eastern part of the world. U find nothing whatsoever that the 3 stories have in common except for the fact that they are fairy tales and fictional stories written and directed towards little kids. U continue along the trail, collecting pages here and there, until finally u are stopped. For in front of u stands the most amazing yet also most strangest house u've ever seen. Thousands of Gameboys, toys, dolls, games, picture books, electronics, are hung and perched everywhere on the house. On the roof, windowsills, walls, even the door! As u approach the house, u hear not a single sound but something about this house seems weird!

What will u do now?

G5Raptor- Hello, welcome back, Andrew! It's nice to have u back. And u never cease to amuse me :-p

U stand on Mistonnence Dragart and look over the vast ocean. The sun feels hot on ur neck and u take off ur jacket to relieve urself from the intense heat. Fortunately for u, u spot a Golduck paving a clear bridge of ice across the ocean. U make ur way to the edge of the beach, greet and thank the Golduck. The Golduck nodds, and seeing that u are obviously getting dehydrated, sprays u a little with a small Water Gun. As u stuff ur jacket into ur backpack so u won't have to carry it, u thank the Water Pok幦on once again and step onto the icy bridge. The bridge shimmers in the warm sun but u quickly walk across it in fear that it will begin to melt any second. U try ur best to balance urself and not slip on the icy surface but the task is difficult. Twice u almost fall of the bridge but u are thankful that it isn't too narrow. Finally, u make it onto the Island of Mist. And as u step off the bridge u see a pair of Magcargo begin melting it at once with their Fire Attacks. The fire makes u think more about the sun's heat but fortunately, the climate on the Island of Mist is cooler than the average day to day weather on any of the other Islands. Well, it seems that u are ready to go.

What will u do now?

G5Raptor
11th September 2002, 06:54 PM
Hey, since I was one of the first one playing, do have have authority over these newbies?

Mist island/0/5-5

I would like to head to Mist Mountain....jeez, I said that last post!

Avian Freeze
11th September 2002, 07:10 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - Sorry, Julina was in a rush and had to go, so she didn't see your post. Maybe you didn't see my last update. This is what it said:

Julina apologizes for not reading carefully. I'll update and just pretend that what happened happened . DOn't worry, it won't affect anything.

You ask Bryan's mother "If you came along, would it be okay then?"
Still a bit hysterical, Bryan's mother answers, "I thank you very much for saving my Bryan, but how am I supposed to believe that you were from the past? This place you tell me about sounds like quite a dangerous land. If there is any proof that you can show me that a Psychic sent you here, then I may reconsider. But for now, this sounds immensely unbelieveable!" This may be a bit harder than you expected...

What will you do now?

G5Raptor - Um...no Andy, you actually were one of the LAST ones to play. To be exact, you were 23rd. Don't call these people newbies, and besides, nobody has authority over one another -_-;;.

Anyway, there's no such mountain as Mist Mountain...

So what will you do?

Phantom of Innocence-BF - You thank the faeries for the Invisibility Cloak and promise them you will return it. You then ask them if they have any idea where the Basilisk resides. "Well, the Basilisk is always constantly on the run, but you will most likely find it in the woods. Be careful not to get lost though. The way you will know if the Basilisk is near is if there is a strong gust of wind and many of the forest creatures go into hiding.

What will you do now?

Wolfsong
11th September 2002, 07:18 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

I will approach the house cautiously

Phantom of Innocence-BF
13th September 2002, 05:11 PM
MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

I'm going to thank the faeries and go into the forest. But I'm going to first find a suitable place to rest a little and regain some energy.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- Just wondering but did u see the Tyler's update for u before?

Nala98- U approach the house carefully and tip toe to peer through the window. But the glass is all fogged up so u can't quite make out anything. The only sound that escapes from the strange house is a sudden loud thumping. What's going on....?

What will u do now?

Knight of Time
13th September 2002, 05:41 PM
Area: Island of Dreams, A Futuristic beach
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder
Pokemon Companions: Murkrow, Umbreon, Sandslash, Qwilfish, Houndoom

Let me guess...

If you were to post an update for me, it would be the exact same as Tyler's, right Julina?

I have a funny feeling it is going to be a lot harder than I thought to get Bryan back to Amber's house.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
13th September 2002, 05:47 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- I guess u want a new update then, Kyle? Just wondering but are u getting kind of annoyed with our stallings/updates? :-/

BTW, Gabi, I know I haven't sent any of the new plans to u yet so why don't u take a break from updating for the time being (since u seem to be busy these days anyway). I'd like to talk to u on AIM sometimes soon though. Why don't u make it the same time as last week? If u read this before Saturday, lets meet online at 7PM (ur time, 8PM our time). Okay thanks! :)

G5Raptor
13th September 2002, 06:52 PM
DAMN YOU TYLER!!!!

Fine....I'm calling it Mist Mountain. You want to be a half-assed admin and pretend you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll say it once- I want to go to Blizzard Peak. Problem? Then go make out with your unnamed girlfriend- who may not exist, I'm just getting my anger out- and maybe it'll come to you. And click with me next time!

Phantom of Innocence-BF
13th September 2002, 07:11 PM
G5Raptor- Hello there Andy. Why are u dissing Tyler? For ur information he is an execellent admin, a much better one than u credit him for. And u can't honestly tell us that u haven't annoyed us before as well :p Oh yeah, don't u dare reply to this post saying "and Julina, go make out with ur unnamed boyfriend who may not exist" because I know u in real life and u'd be amazed at what I can do to u ;)

BTW, please add ur status next time.

Anyway...

U decide to take a look at the broad mountain ranges of Island of Mist and finally venture towards the tallest peak u see. As u trudge along in the knee deep snow, ur legs begin to get tired and u wonder if u should rest a bit before continuing on. At least the very common and expected heavy snowstorms of IoM have not been brewing. The large amount of snow is hard enough to walk in already and a snowstorm would just make it that much worse. Suddenly a cracking sound interrupts the silence of the atmosphere. U look around to see if anyone is there but the source of the cracking sound seems to be a phantom to ur eyes. Confused, u walk on only to find that the cracking sound has stopped. This is weird...

What will u do now?

G5Raptor
13th September 2002, 07:15 PM
Status: Missing in Action

I will lie down in the snow to rest where I am. And make your update interesting or you can- (falls of chair)

Phantom of Innocence-BF
13th September 2002, 07:41 PM
G5Raptor- Dictatorship :(

U lie down in the snow to rest and look up into the sky. U spot a flock of Delibird crossing the blue sky, their wings flapping rhythmically as if they were performing a well rehearsed dance. For a moment a warm feeling of carefreeness washes over u, washing away all ur worries and doubts, and filling u with content. U then remember the baffling crackling sound and suddenly ur content and warmness vanishes. Naturally, with curiosity filling a deep void in u, u get up from the snow and move around in search for the source of the crackling sound. U retrace ur steps as much as u can and feel around everywhere in the snow. Finally ur hand closes around something and u eagerly pull it out of the snow. U brush some bits of snow off the sleeve of ur jacket and proceed to examine the object u pulled out. To ur disappointment, an old, wooden puppet lies before u half covered in snow. The puppet's face resembles that of a little boy and his attire is in the form of overalls. A puppetsized cap rests on his head and his expression completely blank. As u stare into the puppet's dark brown eyes, u almost don't feel the tiny shudder inside of u and ur curiosity increases.

What will u do now?

G5Raptor
13th September 2002, 07:44 PM
Status: Mist Mountain/Island of Mist mountain/0/5-5

I will breakl the spooky puppet and continue up the mountain, scattering the splintered pieces at the summet.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
13th September 2002, 07:51 PM
G5Raptor- Disappointed with the discovery, u decide to break the weird puppet, assuming that it's useless. But just as u are about to perform the task, a tiny piece of paper tucked into one of the pockets of the puppet's overalls catches ur attention. U take the little slip out and examine it: Experiment # 125. Daniel Luther.What could that be about? 0o;;

What will u do now?

G5Raptor
13th September 2002, 08:00 PM
Status: Mist Mountain/Island of Mist mountain/0/5-5

I will break the spooky puppet (really, I think it's like Stitch) and continue up the mountain, scattering the splintered pieces at the summet.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
13th September 2002, 08:09 PM
G5Raptor- U shrug and proceed to take apart the puppet. But just as ur fingetip touches the arm of the puppet, a loud laughter roars from nearby. U jump out of ur skin, extremely alarmed at the sudden noise, and look around. U see no one there and wonder if u just imagined the whole thing. Pondering what all this could mean, u look at the puppet boy once more, this time examining it as an odd feeling of uneasiness boils up inside u. U finally decide to take apart the puppet quickly thinking that the sooner u complete the task, the sooner everything will be over. But as u lift a hand and touch the puppet's leg, a loud giggling sound (coming from the same place as the laughter did) emits into the air!

What will u do now?

G5Raptor
13th September 2002, 08:15 PM
Status: Mist mountain/Island of mist mountain/0/5-5

I, being really scared, will break the damn thing, ignoring EVERYTHING else, and then I will the scatter the splinters on the summet of Mist mountain. (JQ, stop stalling and let me break it!)

Avian Freeze
13th September 2002, 08:45 PM
G5Raptor - Just as you are about to smash the puppet to bits and pieces, the giggling continues and a man steps out from a cave. He laughs but seems to be somewhat in pain. And he is in overalls with a cap on his head. "Hi...my name is Daniel Luther." He says in a shaky voice. "I'm sorry, but that doll you have there is actually a voodoo of me! You hold there the very essence of my life. If you had broken it, you may have killed me! Now you see, there's this voodoo witch who's really crazy and made many voodoo dolls out of many people. She lives on top of the mountain so it's hard to get to her. Please! Will you help me defeat her and free all the people of her evil torture?"

What will you do now?

G5Raptor
13th September 2002, 08:57 PM
Status: Mist mountain/0/5-5

I will tell Dan that I do not believe him. In fact, I think he is a downright liar since the note in the puppet's pocket SAID that this man MADE the voodoo doll. I will keep the doll with me and venture up the mountain. If on the summit there is a witch, I will keep and give Dan the doll and defeat the evil witch. If not, I will break it and throw the splinters over the side.

Aipom Of Doom
13th September 2002, 09:10 PM
Aipom of Doom- U bundle up the frail Charmander with ur jacket and leave the warmth of the cave. U have no trouble spotting the little store nearby and u quickly make ur way to it, hoping to find some help for Charmander. A little bell hanging from the store's door acknowledges ur arrival. U find urself several feet away from an elderly woman, stacking some books on a shelf. The woman raises an eyebrow in curiosity and u explain to her what's happened. The shopkeeper shakes her head in sympathy and says, "Well of course u may stay here for the time being. That poor Charmander. Would u like anything to drink, hot cocoa perhaps? It must be freezing outside. And while u are here, u're welcome to look around the store if u want."

What will u do now? Look at the inventory of IoM on the main post to know what goods are being sold here.

There's nothing being sold that really interests me, so I'll just try to warm up the Charmander.

Avian Freeze
13th September 2002, 09:15 PM
Phantom of Innocence BF - SOrry I skipped you before :D.

You thank the faeries once more, and you look around for a place to maybe rest as you are a bit weary from your journey through the forest. "You are welcome to stay in our cove if you'd like. We can shrink you down to our size and you can sleep on a lily pad. Since you will be so small, you will be safe from any danger that is visible." A squeaky voice responds.

G5Raptor - You tell Dan right away that you do not believe him as the back of the doll says that he created it and that you will have to see the witch before believing him. "What?! I am not the creator, I am the victim! If I was the creator, why would I tell you that that is my name? And if I was the creator, I wouldn't care if you destroyed it or not!" You ignore him and start to trudge up the mountain. The blizzard however, fiercely blows and settles on you. You spot a cave to your left, but with all the icicles on the ceiling, it may not be so safe..."

What will you do?

Aipom of Doom - You thank the shopkeeper but tell her you don't really need anything. You then try to warm Charmander and save him. "Okay then, well I'll go make some hot cocoa though, as it may help Charmander, and you look like you need some warming up as well." Several minutes later, the old lady returns with a mug of hot cocoa and she hands it to you. You let Charmander have some and drink some yourself, as a warm feeling settles in your body. Charmander lets out a small "Charm..." and the flame grows a bit brighter. Charmander is able to get up a bit. "Here, try this." the shopkeeper hands you a spray of Super Potion, and though it may not help too much, Charmander heals a bit more and is able to walk around now. "Charmander probably just needs some rest now. I think it was very brave of you to rescue this Charmander. Please take this." The old lady looks around in her cabinet, and takes out something. She hands it to you and it appears to be a plushie.

Congratulations! You got a Shiny Charizard Plushie!

"You may also rest here if you'd like." The old lady offers.

What will you do now?

G5Raptor
13th September 2002, 09:17 PM
Status: Mist Mountain/0/5-5

I will ignore the cave, as you knew I would.

Jay
13th September 2002, 09:24 PM
276 AP | Maiden's Peak/ Flower Field | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

I'll take the hurt Eevee by the tree to the nearby log cabin

Avian Freeze
13th September 2002, 09:47 PM
G5Raptor - Okay....

You ignore the cave and continue heading up, but the blizzard just becomes unbearable and you and Daniel are blown off the cliff! You black out....Several hours later, you find yourself in what appears to be an ice maze! "Oh boy, how are we supposed to get outta this?" Daniel says. You head straight and see a junction.

Will you head left, straight, or right?

Faithless - Hey!!! You're back! Haven't seen you for a long time! Welcome back ^_^. Don't worry, we didn't forget your plan. :).

You bring the hurt Eevee into the log cabin, protecting her carefully from any harm. In the log cabin, you notice a first aid kit, and you open it immediately, hoping it can help the Eevee. Eevee whimpers and you wrap a cloth around her broken tail. She smiles at you but is still a little weak. You notice that there is also a cut across her tail and you may need some Potion to help the Eevee.

What will you do? Search through the house, look outside and maybe find someone with some, or something else.

G5Raptor
13th September 2002, 09:49 PM
Status: Ice maze/0/5-5

I will tell Dave to help me out of here or I kill him.

Aipom Of Doom
13th September 2002, 09:55 PM
Aipom of Doom - You thank the shopkeeper but tell her you don't really need anything. You then try to warm Charmander and save him. "Okay then, well I'll go make some hot cocoa though, as it may help Charmander, and you look like you need some warming up as well." Several minutes later, the old lady returns with a mug of hot cocoa and she hands it to you. You let Charmander have some and drink some yourself, as a warm feeling settles in your body. Charmander lets out a small "Charm..." and the flame grows a bit brighter. Charmander is able to get up a bit. "Here, try this." the shopkeeper hands you a spray of Super Potion, and though it may not help too much, Charmander heals a bit more and is able to walk around now. "Charmander probably just needs some rest now. I think it was very brave of you to rescue this Charmander. Please take this." The old lady looks around in her cabinet, and takes out something. She hands it to you and it appears to be a plushie.

Congratulations! You got a Shiny Charizard Plushie!

"You may also rest here if you'd like." The old lady offers.

What will you do now?

I'll rest a little while more, then thank the lady and head out of the store.

Jay
13th September 2002, 09:57 PM
That's a relief :)

276 AP | Maiden's Peak/ Flower Field | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

I think I'll go and look outside for someone to help

Lady Vulpix
14th September 2002, 12:48 PM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #6 - Neon/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto/91 AP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Sleeping Vulpix Plushie, Mystic Pearl.

I'll ask the Ledian to join us and help us defeat the usurper.
And Tyler and I are talking, so there will be an update soon.

Avian Freeze
14th September 2002, 12:56 PM
MY POST: Innocence Island/On a Ponyta.../141 APs/5-5/Kit, Wolfwood

I'll continue riding on Ponyta till we get to the castle? :confused:

G5Raptor - You turn around and say, "DAVE! GET ME OUTTA HERE OR I'LL KILL YOU!!" Daniel looks at you curiously and scratches his head. "Um...are you ok? Maybe the cold's gotten to you but there's no 'Dave' here."

What willyou do?

Aipom of Doom - You thank the lady again and rest for awhile, waiting for Charmander to feel better. Several hours later, Charmander is up and going and jumps right into your arms. Congratulations! Looks like CHarmander wants to join you! You both head outside into the snow, but the blizzard has settled, and Charmander shrugs it off easily. You then notice some figures rise out of the snow and it turns out to be the snowmen! They repeat again, signing, but this time, only the end of the song.


Up and down you'll have to go.
Search the heat, then find the cold.
There you'll be, if you're so bold,
let the magma melt the snow.

Here's a link to the maps again (big clue): Maps (http://community.webshots.com/album/35902230JObwOR<br%20/>)

What will you do now?

Faithless - You head outside, looking for any possible help by anyone. You notice a merchant walking by and you head up to him, asking for his inventory. He says, "Why hello there! Well this is written right there." He points to his stand.

Potion - 10 AP
Night Stone - 20 AP
Water Stone -15 AP
Leaf Stone - 10 AP
Thunderstone - 20 AP
Slowking plushie ~ 15 AP
Gastly plushie ~ 8 AP
Porygon2 plushie ~ 13 AP

What will you buy?

Lady Vulpix - You aks the Ledian if he can join you in defeating King Raymond. "Wh-what?" he stammers. "I'm sorry, but I am not powerful enough at all to defeat King Raymond! And if I betray him, he may employ the guillotine on me!"
Evan then replies with, "Well, if we are able to overthrow my uncle then he can't do that. If we can convince all the townspeople what my uncle is like, then we'll be able to overthrow him."
"Well...you should be the true ruler...and since I originally served you, I guess I could come along..." The unsure Ledian then flitters over to you and agrees to be on your side!

What will you do now?

G5Raptor
14th September 2002, 01:15 PM
Status: Angry at Dan

Dan, Dave, whatever. One more smart-*** remark and you're dead, buddy. NOW WALK!

Lady Vulpix
14th September 2002, 01:27 PM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #6 - Neon/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto/91 AP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Sleeping Vulpix Plushie, Mystic Pearl.

I think it's time to recruit more townspeople (or townspokemon) and inform them of King Raymond's plans.

G5Raptor- You threaten Dan and order him to walk. He looks at you and tells you "if we don't cooperate we may both be dead soon anyway". Then he begins to walk straight.

Will you follow him, go in another direction or stay where you are?

Knight of Time
14th September 2002, 01:50 PM
Area: Island of Dreams, A Futuristic beach
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder
Pokemon Companions: Murkrow, Umbreon, Sandslash, Qwilfish, Houndoom

Um, Julina, incase you, Gabi and Tyler are wondering, I am actually confused, not annoyed.

At one point or another, I was given an update by Tyler that wouldn't affect anything in my quest.

Unfortunately, this is gotten me mixed up quite a bit, so could you help me please.

Thank you.

G5Raptor
14th September 2002, 06:49 PM
Status: Ice maze/0/5-5

I will tell Dan to shut the hell up and I will follow him. I will also tell him that I don't trust him and that the only way I'll be workin' with him is if he earns my trust.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
14th September 2002, 07:49 PM
MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

I will look around for the squeaky voice and let him/her know that I appreciate his/her hospitality.

Avian Freeze- U continue riding towards the palace, glancing at one of the men now and then. At the front entrance to the enormous palace, 2 guards are chatting. But as they spot ur party approaching, they immediately get ahold of themselves, stand up tall, and salute the leader of ur party at the front. U stretch ur neck to take a look at the leader and notice that he is a tall, lean man with neatly cut brown hair, a quiver tied behind his back, and riding on a Rapidash. The leader nodds his head at the guards and they immediately step aside. The leader then turns to face u and his men and nodds once more. At once all the men step down from their Ponyta and Rapidash and u, following their example, do the same. U then watch as another pair of guards lead the Pok幦on into another building adjacent to the palace. With that done, the group then finally begins to enter the palace. U notice several large paintings hanging on the tall walls of the palace, guessing that they must portraits of previous kings and rulers. Ahead of u lies a grand stairway, made out of marble, leading up up up into what seems like eternity for u. Suddenly a sahrp click click sound awakens ur senses. U look up to see a young woman, showered in extravagance, with a golden crown on her head, running to the leader. "Sir Casper! How was thy hunting?" She asks. The leader turns his head, smiles at the woman, bows and reples, "It was fine, Ur Highness. His Majesty certainly picks out the most experienced hunters. Speaking of His Majesty...how is he right now?" Something strucks the woman inside as her eyes start to turn blank. Her smile vanishes and her gaze settles on the floor, "He's still sick. Mother says...she says she doesn't know if he will be able to recover..."

What will u do now?

Lady Vulpix- U thank the Ledian and suggest to Evan that maybe u should try influencing the rest of Neon. Ever since u got Leonard, the Ledian, to be on ur side, Evan's confidence has boosted a whole bunch. "Allright, why don't we try a Spearow couple I know? I'm sure they'd help us." He says. U nodd and offer him a smile. The little Pidgey smiles back and the 3 of u set off to win over Neon. U walk up the streets, looking behind ur backs now and then, and being careful not to be spotted. Fortunately the streets don't seem to be filled with so many civilians at this time. After walking for a bit, u begin to relax a little and the intervals increase between each time u look behind ur back. U turn a corner on a Street named Vanhover when suddenly, to ur horror, bump into 2 angry looking Skarmory, who from their badges, seem to be the top guards of the Neon palace!

What will u do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- Thanks for telling us. If u have any problems with our updates, please let us know. Anyway, I want to apologize for any confusion or delay we've caused. :( Let's move on now...

U smile uncertainly at Bryan's mother, wondering how u will be able to convince her that everything u said was true. Bryan's mother sighs heavily, fixes her eyes upon her son, and says in a small voice, "Well I suppose we'll have to believe u. After all, u DID save Bryan. I don't suppose u'd do anything to us. Oh allright, show us where we have to go to go to 'ur world'." She says. Extremely surprised and relieved, u thank Bryan's mother, and assure her that this isn't a joke. U mentally inform Amber of ur success and await for a message from her. The message comes immediately after, saying: Great! I'm glad it worked. Now all u have to do is go behind the booth where u first went to when u arrived here. Go behind that booth, count to 10 as quickly as u can, and then think of the word "Pasta". U will be warped back to my place. U tell Bryan's mother and Bryan what Amber wants u guys to do. Mother and son looks incredulously at u but follow u nevertheless behind the booth. U then instruct everyone to follow the instructions u were given by Amber. Then after a moment, u open ur eyes again to find urself in the familiar atmosphere of Amber's house back on IoD!

What will u do now?

G5Raptor- Roses are red, violets are blue, I smell an idiot, and that is u. Sorry just couldn't resist, u must forgive me Andrew XD

"I don't trust u one bit, Daniel, now walk," U tell Daniel coldly. The boy eyes u but stays silent. U then continue walking through the ice maze, examining it at every corner, trying to find a way out of it. "I want u to know that I do not trust u, Daniel. And until u do something that will earn my trust, I will continue to disturst u." U have Daniel know. Daniel shrugs, his eyes on the wooden puppet in ur hands, and says, "Hey pal, I'm just tryin to be nice to u but no one here is forcing me to trust or like u either. Now let's just cooperate, let out of this maze, and then u and I can go our separate ways and never see each other again, agreed?" U start to answer Daniel back with another cool remark when u suddenly feel a sharp pain on the back of ur neck. Hm...

What will u do now?

G5Raptor
14th September 2002, 07:52 PM
I will ask Dan if he knows about it. If he does, I will force him to fix it. If not, I will continue until it gets worse. Then I will hand the doll to Dan, apologize, and ask if we could cooperate.

DO NOT GET THOSE OPTIONS IN THE INCORRECT ORDER!

Jigglyangel
14th September 2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Phantom of Innocence-BF

Jigglyangel- Hey! Nice to see u again! ^_^

U recall Marowak and sent out Jigglypuff against Vulpix. U tell Jigglypuff to quickly put Vulpix asleep with a Sing Attack. But Vulpix proves to be faster and doesn't hesitate at all while she directs a Confuse Ray towards Jigglypuff! U grunt in frustration but disguise ur feelings when u encourage Jigglypuff to continue the Sing Attack. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. Argh! It looks like u have only Heracross and Horsea left!

What will u do now?

Area~ Mistonnene Dragart, Doors Completed: 1, 2, 16
PA Points~ 99
Pokemon Companions~ Jigglypuff, Heracross, Horsea, and Skullface, my Level 11 Marowak
Items~ Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamon, Element Emerald, Volcanoe Ruby, Leaf Stone, Rainbow Gem, Moon stone, Water Stone, 4, food-5, pokedolls


Horsea will go next. I will tell her to use bubblebeam, to lower Vulpix's speed down, than I will use a water gun attack.

Jay
14th September 2002, 08:56 PM
251 AP | Maiden's Peak/ Flower Field | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

I'll buy the Slowking Plushie and the Potion (25 AP)

Avian Freeze
14th September 2002, 10:32 PM
Phantom of Innocence-BFp - The squeaky voice was the fairy lol.

You look at the fairy and tell you her you graciously thank her for her hospitality. She then flies over you, sprinkling some faerie dust on you. Suddenly you feel very sleepy, and you fall asleep...Several hours later, however, you wake up on a giant lily pad, and realize you are the size of the faeries! A faerie floats over to you and asks you, "Are you ready now or would you like to rest some more?"

G5Raptor - You ask Dan if he has any idea about what's going on. "It MUST be the voodoo witch! Do you trust me now? Do I have any dolls in my hands?? Look, we'd better get outta this maze as fast as we can! Or we'll never stop her!" You notice that there is a second junction.

WHat will ytou do? Head left or straight.

Jigglyangel - You send out Horsea from her Pokeball, but before Horsea can get an attack in, Vulpix manages to get in a COnfuse Ray! Horsea struggles to attack, and luckily the Bubblebeam manages to hit! Vulpix also seems slowed a bit. The second turn, as Horsea tries out her Surf, ooh! Horsea can't make it through and hurts herself. "Vulpix! Use your Attract!!" the Rocket members shout. They then get a stunned look on their face as they realize Horsea is female! Vulpix then blushes and claws at one of the Rocket members faces angry at getting her embarrassed.

What will you do now?

Faithless - You tell the merchant that you'll take both the Slowking Plushie and the Potion, and you hand him 25 APs. "Thank you very much!" He says with a wide grin on his face. He pulls out the Potion spray, handing it to you. Then he takes the Slowking Plushie out. "Why, I didn't even know I had this anymore! It was a Slowking Plushie I had as an ornament for Christmas a long time ago! Since I picked it out, you might as well have it!"

Congratulations, you received a Christmas Slowking Plushie!

You then rush back into the log cabin, checking on Eevee, and you spray her with some of the Potion. She winces at the sting, but feels better after a few moments. Meanwhile you hear a loud bang on the door. But nothing afterwards...Shrugging it off, you check to Eevee and she slowly begins to walk around, stumbling a bit. She then happily jumps into your arms, and starts to glow a pale white! Eevee's shape changes and grows and her tail splits into two as she becomes Espeon! Espeon then looks up at you with calm eyes and smiles. Suddenly, the door breaks down with a big THUMP! And you notice a Machamp, a Hitmonlee, a Hitmonchan, a Hitmontop, and a Primeape, furious and ready to battle. "WHERE'S THAT EEVEE!!! WE NEED TO BEAT IT FOR OUR TRAINING!!!!" The Machamp roars.

What will you do now?

G5Raptor
15th September 2002, 11:45 AM
Status: Ice maze/0/5-5

I will tell Dan that he is probably right, so I will ask him to decide and apologize for threatening and not believing him. I'll hang on to the doll, though- I'll need to ask the witch how to dispose of it, without- you know- killing Dan.

Knight of Time
15th September 2002, 01:09 PM
Area: Island of Dreams, A Futuristic beach
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder
Pokemon Companions: Murkrow, Umbreon, Sandslash, Qwilfish, Houndoom

Man, am I glad to be back on the IoD.

Anyway, I am going to ask Amber roughly how many minions the Yamikarisu has (just out of curiousity).

Phantom of Innocence-BF
15th September 2002, 01:33 PM
MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

I am going to thank the faery for her hospitality and then go on my way to search for the Basilisk again.

G5Raptor- U apologize to Dan for threatening him and ask if u can cooperate. He agrees with relief and the 2 of u walk on, the wooden puppet still firmly in ur hands. When u approach the junction, Dan suggests that u turn left and see what surprises will await u there. The crystal clear walls of the icy morass make u kind of uneasy and u begin to feel a little claustrophobic. Suddenly u bump into Dan who is wlaking in front of u, unaware that he has stopped wlaking. "What's the matter?" U ask him and he points a finger towards the ceiling. Something in ur stomach tells u that something's out of order and u reluctantly follow Dan's gaze. Up high in the ceiling, soaring at least 10 feet above u and Dan, flies an aggrevated and menacing looking Skarmory!

What will u do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- U ask Amber how many henchmen the YamiKairyu has. Amber hands another cup of hot cocoa to u and ur Pok幦on and brings extra cups for Kristy, Bryan, and his mother as well. U all sit down and relax on the couch, taking full advantage of this leisure time to try to forget ur troubles and obstacles. Between sips of her hot cocoa, Amber looks up to u and replies, "I'm not sure...before he came to our Island, it is rumored that he had roughly 10 or so minions. But now that he has taken control over the whole Island and its Pok幦on, transforming its atmosphere and disrupting peace.....well...I don't know how many minions he has now..."

What will u do now?

G5Raptor
15th September 2002, 01:41 PM
Status: Ice Cave/0/5-5

I will tell Dan to stand back and let me try to befriend the Skarmory. I will throw the Skarmory a doll and a piece of food.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
15th September 2002, 01:48 PM
G5Raptor- I am SO nice to u *shakes head*

"Stand back, Dan, I'll handle this!" U yell to Dan as u throw a Unit of Food to the Skarmory. The Skarmory catches the food swiftly in his talons but glares at u angrily. U then try to show a Pok嶮oll to the Skarmory and this time he hovers right above u and Dan, examining the Pok嶮oll curiously. Dan gives u a silent thumb ups, indicating to u that Skarmory's placid now. U reach out and u are just about to pet Skarmory affectionately when suddenly the burning pain in ur neck returns! U yell out in alarm, startling the Skamory!

What will u do now?

Knight of Time
15th September 2002, 04:49 PM
Area: Island of Dreams, A Futuristic beach
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder
Pokemon Companions: Murkrow, Umbreon, Sandslash, Qwilfish, Houndoom

I am going to ask Amber if I am really ready to take on the Yamikarisu.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
15th September 2002, 05:26 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- "Am I really ready to take on the YamiKairyu?" U ask Amber uneasily. Amber offers u a gentle smile and responds, "I don't know, I'd like to think so but really I'm not sure. I don't doubt ut abilities but the YamiKairyu is extremely powerful. Rumors has it that the YamiKairyu already has eyes on another Island, " She pauses to sigh, "We need that third child. After we've assembled all 3 of them, like I predicted, then maybe we can have an easier time to beat him...But the YamiKairyu is growing stronger by the minute."

What will u do now?

Knight of Time
15th September 2002, 05:28 PM
Area: Island of Dreams, A Futuristic beach
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder
Pokemon Companions: Murkrow, Umbreon, Sandslash, Qwilfish, Houndoom

I am going to ask Amber if it is okay if I go on a quest to find this third child.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
15th September 2002, 05:34 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- "Is it all right if I go on the quest to find the third child?" U ask Amber. Amber sips her cup of cocoa slowly and nodds her head. "I'm glad u're ready for that. The third child, as far as I can tell, lives on Innocence Island in the year 2163. Are u ready to go on a mission again or would u like to rest a bit more here?" She asks.

What will u do now?

Knight of Time
15th September 2002, 05:42 PM
Area: Island of Dreams, A Futuristic beach
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder
Pokemon Companions: Murkrow, Umbreon, Sandslash, Qwilfish, Houndoom

I am going to tell Amber that I am ready for my third mission.

Man, I hope this one is harder than the last two missions...

I like challenges here. ;)

Wolfsong
15th September 2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Phantom of Innocence-BF
MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

I'm going to thank the faeries and go into the forest. But I'm going to first find a suitable place to rest a little and regain some energy.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- Just wondering but did u see the Tyler's update for u before?

Nala98- U approach the house carefully and tip toe to peer through the window. But the glass is all fogged up so u can't quite make out anything. The only sound that escapes from the strange house is a sudden loud thumping. What's going on....?

What will u do now?

Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

I'll see if i can enter the house.

G5Raptor
15th September 2002, 06:18 PM
Status: Ice Maze/0/4-4

I will hand Dan a piece of food and a doll and ask him to contiue my attempt to get the Skarmory to like us, while I retreat and see if the pain subsides.

And why did you "*shakes head*." That was sooo confusing!

Phantom of Innocence-BF
16th September 2002, 12:59 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- "I'm ready for my mission." U assure Amber. Amber smiles at u and says something quietly to Bryan and his mother. She gets up from the couch, turns to u, and extends her hand in front of her. With her left hand, she twists open the upper part of her ring and pour a small heap of powder onto her palm. Glancing at u briefly, as if to tell u to get ready, she drops the powder onto the floor and immediately steps back. As the heap of powder descends onto the floor, they disappear and give birth to giant whitish-blueish flame. "Good luck! And remember after this, we'll be one step closer to beating the YamiKairyu!" Amber says to u as u and ur Pok幦on boldly step into the flame. U wave one last wave to ur friends on the Island of Dreams and enter the flame entirely. As if swallowed up suddenly and then let out by a portal, u immediately find urself on Innocence Island. But the sight of the Island surprises u with immense horror as u look about the Island. After almost 2 centuries have passed, the Island has been transformed drastically from what it was before - an Island covered almost entirely with forests, lakes, and a few bogs and marshes- to what it is in the future. Several construction sites have been set up all through the Island, trees and forests have been torn down, the Island has become a victim to deforestation, the lakes and rivers on the Island somewhat seem less pure and less abundant than before, the quality of the air has been reduced greatly because of all the construction and pollution caused by humans, and a huge, tall, black, tower now inhabits the Island. The view of the mysterious tower is unclear to u though, as numerous contruction sites block ur view. U peak at the nearest contruction site and notice some contruction workers taking a lunch break and talking.

What will u do now?

Nala98- U knock on the door of this strange house situated in the center of the Safari Zone and wait for an answer. U expect no one to answer and u are just about to try the knob of the door when unexpectedly, the door swings open! U meet the Warden's eyes, puzzled but full of curiosity. U take one step into the house and notice that its internal designs look like that of any house despite its external decorations. "Well, heeeellllooo there!" A high voice greets u. Startled, u look in back of u towards the source of the voice and come face to face with a strange creature. A green turtle like creature smiles at u, her eyes hidden behind the dark shades of a pair of sunglasses. She stands 2 legs, unlike any turtle however, but the hard gray shell on her back unmistakabely proves her species 0o;;

What will u do now?

G5Raptor- U're always confused.

U hand over a Unit of Food and a Pok嶮oll to Dan and asks him to help u in ur attempts to befriend Skarmory. Dan tries to tell u that he isn't very experienced in taming Pok幦on and u tell him to try anyway. U retreat for the time being, watching Dan try to lure Skarmory to him with the 2 items, and trying to figure out where ur sudden pains come from. When ur pain seems to have subsided for now, u quickly get back to Skarmory and Dan. Dan hands u the Pok嶮oll and says to u in a rush, "I gave Skarmory the piece of food but I'm not sure if it worked. I guess u must be better at this than I am so why don't u try." U nodd at Dan and lift the doll in the air so that it'll be closer to Skarmory. Skarmory smircks at u, as if aware of ur attempts to befriend him, and pecks at the doll. Unexpectedly, he then hovers at shoulder length with u and gently pecks u on the shoulder. Congrats, it seems that u've made a new friend!

What will u do now?

Wolfsong
16th September 2002, 01:27 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

I'll... uh .. say hello and ask her what she is in a polite way so that she doesn't get upset...

Lady Vulpix
16th September 2002, 01:59 PM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #6 - Neon/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto/91 AP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Sleeping Vulpix Plushie, Mystic Pearl.

I'll try to evade the Skarmories. But if they attack me, I will fight back.

Nala98- The turtle-like creature gives you a big grin as you ask her, in the most polite manner you can find, what species she belongs to.
"Well, I'm a turtle, dear!," she says to you. Then she starts humming and dancing around you and circling all over the place.
She stops in front of a huge old-fashioned oven and opens it. You can see the fire inside. She takes something out, closes the oven and turns to you again. She's carrying a plate filled with cookies.
"Would you like some cookies, darling?," she offers you. "You must be hungry after such a long walk."

What will you do?

Wolfsong
16th September 2002, 02:04 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

I'll look at Togetic, hoping that he has heard from Shadow, before thanks her. Then i will carefully nibble at the cookie.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
16th September 2002, 02:26 PM
Lady Vulpix- U try to evade the Skarmory guards and walk past them but one of them stops u. They look suspiciously at u, ur Pok幦on, Evan, and the Ledian. "Wait a second there, missy. What do u think u are doing here on Neon? No humans have ventured up here for the past few centuries. U seem mighty suspicious to us." One of the Skarmory says. Luckily however, they don't seem to recognize Evan. But they continue questioning u about ur motives on Neon...

What will u do now?

Nala98- U glance at Togetic and silently question her about Blazer and Shadow. Togetic shakes his head though, it appears that the special Dratini flower has not been found yet. U then thank the turtle and carefully nibble on one of the cookies. "Ohh! U may call me Miss Doodles! And do tell me how those cookies are dear, I just simply adore guests!" She says enthusiastically. U nodd and offer her a nervous smile. Suddenly another thump echoes in the house. U look from Togetic to the Warden to Omastar and then finally to Ms. Doodles. Ms. Doodles breaks into laughter and says on the top of her voice, "Oh my! I knew that flower would slip and fall from the dresser some day! Would u excuse me a minute to tend to my poor flowers? Enjoy ur cookies! I'll be right back!"

What will u do now?

Wolfsong
16th September 2002, 02:55 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

When she returns, i will tell her the cookies were great. Then i will ask about the flower that fel, and if we could see it?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
16th September 2002, 03:12 PM
Nala98- U nodd and smile at Ms.Doodles. Ms.Doodles smiles a big smile back, perhaps a too big smile. U watch as the turtle happily skips upstairs to take care of the flowerpot. U talk softly to the Warden and ur Pok幦on in the meantime and await Ms.Doodle's return. When she finally returns, u gratefully assure her that her cookies were delicious. "Why thank u, dear! U are absolutely a doll!" Ms.Doodles beams at u. U then question her about her flower pot and ask if u can take a look upstairs. Ms. Doodles throws back her head and laughs once again loudly, "Oh my! Aren't u the best guest ever? U've got great manners. Thank u for carrying about my poor flower pot but I'm afraid it's not gone now. The flowers were dying anyway and so I threw them away and cleaned up the mess. Not to worry though, I have plenty of flowerpots and beautiful flowers in the house! Now won't u have a seat in the living room?" Ms.Doodles leads u and ur friends to the living room, away from the kitchen and the stairs. U all sit down on a big red couch in the middle of the room and Ms.Doodles asks u, "Now! What brings u to the Safari Zone?"

What will u do now?

Wolfsong
16th September 2002, 03:15 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

I'll tell her about the flower we are looking for, and i'll ask her if she knows about it.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
16th September 2002, 03:29 PM
Nala98- U explain to Ms.Doodles about the Dratini and the special flower that is suppose to draw the Dratini. Ms. Doodles listens and nodds her head a few times. "I'm sorry, dear, but I don't think I've ever heard of that flower before. I 'm sorry I can't help u more but u are welcome to stay in my house for as long as u like." She says, flashing a big grin at u. For some unknown reason, u feel like a great weight's been lifted from her shoulders for she seems relieved for some reason, her eyes still twinkling with amusement.

What will u do now?

Wolfsong
16th September 2002, 03:41 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

I will thank her for the hospitality and the information. Then i will ask her if there is anything that i can do for her before we go.

Knight of Time
16th September 2002, 04:17 PM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder
Pokemon Companions: Murkrow, Umbreon, Sandslash, Qwilfish, Houndoom

I am going to politely ask one of the construction workers if he/she can give me some information about this tower.

G5Raptor
16th September 2002, 05:12 PM
Go Andrew!

Status: Ice maze/0/3-3

I will ask Skarmory if he/she could fly Dan and I/me (stupid grammer) out of this evil Ice Maze and to the top of the mountain whose name I don't remember. mist mountain, Blizzard's peak, somethin' like that.

AND I AM NOT ALWAYS CONFUSED!

Phantom of Innocence-BF
16th September 2002, 06:20 PM
Nala98- U thank Ms.Doodles for her kindness and hospitality and ask her if there is anything u can do for her before u leave. Ms.Doodles smiles sweetly and says, "Oh no! I couldn't ask u to do anything for me! Quickly, go quickly and be on ur way! Toodles!" She opens the door for u and waves a quick goodbye to u and ur friends. She then slams the door in ur face and u can't help but feel that Ms.Doodles had dismissed u too abruptly. Suddenly another thump sounds from the house but before u get a chance to react, Togetic tugs at ur sleeve. It seems that Shadow and Blazer have located the Dratini flower!

What will u do now?

Sorry guys but I have to go now. Maybe one of the other admins will finish this update later on but I'll see u guys tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Wolfsong
16th September 2002, 06:49 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

I'll ask Togetic to either lead up to where Shadow amd Blazer are,

Jay
16th September 2002, 07:39 PM
251 AP | Maiden's Peak / Flower Field / Log Cabin | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

I'll tell the fighting pokes that the Eevee isn't here, and tell them to go away.

Avian Freeze
18th September 2002, 08:02 PM
As today is the 18th of September, we have yet another surprise. Though this one may not be too big, it may be quite helpful ;). The first surprise is that since we revealed Island of Dreams, you probably need a description and an inventory which shall be created soon. The second is we will begin selling some battle items, like Potions and such, which as soon as we can, we'll upgrade and change the inventories. The third surprise you will each find along the way, and this will be pretty helpful ;).

MY POST: Innocence Island/In a castle/141 APs/5-5/Kit, Wolfwood

If I'm allowed to speak, I'll ask what's wrong with the king and see if I can help.

Phantom of Innocence-BF - You thank the faerie for letting you sleep in her lily pad and she tells you that it was no problem. You then walk off into the forest, careful of the Basilisk. You search around for a while, hoping to see even a glimpse of the Basilisk. However, you start to lose faith as nothing appears for an hour or so. SUddenly, a quick movement...then a loud hiss behind you!

what will you do???

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You look around for a construction worker to possibly talk to. "Excuse me, could you tell me about that huge tower?"
"Why howdy young man! So ya wanna know bout that tower out yonder? Ya see, that's the Infinity Tower. None of us people know much about it. It's pretty much jes a tower that's endless. It's what we saw that led us here in the first place. I heard there's a spirit of a dead Steelix there that burrows through all the floors. It's pretty creepy there too, with all the blackness surrounding it and stuff. If ya wanna find out more bout this tower, go to the tower and check out the reception booth. Or you could take a rest over there at the inn, or visit mah home right there fer dinner. My wife actually knows a lot about the legend of Infinity Tower, so either way is fine."

What will you do?

G5Raptor - A maze can be evil???

You ask Skarmory to fly you out of the ice maze. He dips his head and lifts you up onto his back. Dan then climbs on and Skarmory swoops out of the maze and you ask him to fly to the top of the peak. With all his strength, though weakened by the snowstorm, he manages to struggle to the top with little strength remaining. Exhausted, Skarmory collapses!

What will you do?

Nala98 - You ask Togetic to head up to where Shadow and Blaze are. All of you run over to them and you notice a sparkling flower right there. You smell a tiny hint of jasmine, and the warden picks up the flower right away. "Yahoo! We found the flower!!! Les go find that Dratini now!!" The Warden then takes off towards the lake with the flower in his hands.

What will you do? Head back to the house, or head towards the lake?

Faithless - Protecting Espeon, you shout at the Pokemon. "There's no Eevee here!"
"WE'RE GONNA MAKE SURE THOUGH!!!!" Machamp roars, and knocks down the door, noticing Espeon with the broken tail right away. "I SEE THE EEVEE HAS EVOLVED! NO MATTER! WE CAN STILL KNOCK HER DOWN!!!!!!" They then roar and charge at Eevee!

What will you do? You can choose a GS battle or a BT battle.

Lady Vulpix
19th September 2002, 08:16 AM
When can we have another chat?

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #6 - Neon/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto/91 AP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Sleeping Vulpix Plushie, Mystic Pearl.

I'll tell the Skarmories that I haven't heard of any laws which forbid humans from entering Neon.

Wolfsong
19th September 2002, 08:31 AM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

i'll head towards the lake

Knight of Time
19th September 2002, 05:41 PM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish

Even though this might be risky, I am going to thank the construction worker and head to the Infinity Tower's Reception area.

BTW, if there are any pitch black areas in the tower, I would like my Umbreon to use Flash if she can use it.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
19th September 2002, 05:53 PM
Sorry I haven't updated for a while, school's been keeping all of us busy. Anyway I'll do an update now.

MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

Why do I have a dreadful feeling that I am about to meet the Basilisk? I will turn around slowly...

Frosty Phoenixy- What king? I did not say that the king has come to greet u, only his daughter :p

U speak up and ask the king's daughter what has happened to him. The leader and the princess turn around, noticing u for the first time. The leader, recognizing u from the hunt earlier, eyes u with confusion as if the whole world knows what has befallen the king. U nervously smile at the leader but turn back to the princess. The princess sighs, tears forming in ur eyes, and replies, "My father, King Samuel IV is sick. My mother and my sisters don't know what we are going to do if he passes away for we have no male heir for the throne. The medicine men have come and left but my father has still not recovered. I'm afraid the fate of the whole kingdom rests on his shoulders now." U feel a pang of sympathy for the princess and her kingdom even though u barely know them. The leader then clears his throat and says to u, "I think we should stop pestering Her Highness now. Come, the Queen has set up a feast to honor King Samuel IV's birthday, which happens to be today as well. It is a shame that His Majesty will not be able to join us but we shall pray for him. The feast shall start in about an hour or so. Ur room is on the 7th floor, towards the end of the hallway. I trust that u shall find it with no problem as I know u've been serving His Majesty here for several days already. Get ready for the feast if u must," He then turns to the princess, bows to her, and says, "Good day, Princess Cecelia, I shall see Ur Highness at the feast." U then watch as he disappears into a long hallway.

What will u do now?

Lady Vulpix- I am not sure. With our school schedules and ur class schedules, there might be some conflicts. But we could still talk on the weekends. Would the usual time, Saturday 8PM (7PM our time), be convenient for u?

"I'm sorry, I was not informed of any laws that forbid humans on Neon." U tell the Skarmory guards. The Skarmory look from u to one another and then finally one says in a gruff voice, "All right. Accompany us to the palace. We'd better get u to the king to clear up any misunderstandings or problems. Bring ur friends too. The king requires that visiting humans have at least 2 Neon citizens present before His Majesty and no less. They are there to serve as proof for ur peoples' intentions and motives on Neon. Now come."

What will u do now?

Nala98- U follow the Warden and accompany him to the Shimmering Lake. The lake's beauty mesmerizes u and u recognize it at once as a place where all creatures alike respect in the Safari Zone. The lake's crystal clear water definitely lives up to its name as it beautifully shimmers in the sunlight. The atmosphere, serene and peaceful, makes u forget about all ur troubles and cares for a second. And as u stare into the water, u know that one could lose oneself while staring into the calm waters of the lake. U notice something long, slim, and gold coiled up on the ground and stoop down to pick it up. U stretch the object out, wondering just what on Earth it is. U realize that it's a long piece of rope, golden inside and out. U wonder what the rope was doing on the ground near Shimmering Lake and drop it on the ground in case it belongs to someone. Strangely, however, the rope stretches on and on, it seems longer than before...

What will u do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- U begin heading to Infinity Tower with ur Pok谷mon and thank the informative construction worker. U work on what used to be Route 41 of Innocence Island, noticing many more construction sites along the road and examining them. Without so many of the trees, the Island seems almost bland. U look at the construction sites so attentively that u accidently bump into someone. "Oh sorry." U apologize as u help the man help. The man has a construction suit and helmet on and he acknowledges ur apology with a muttered "'sok." He then asks u if u have seen his small nephew on the Island anywhere. U explain to him that u've just arrived but that u haven't seen anybody that fits the description of his nephew. With a sense of what's coming next, ur heart begins to pound louder, and u boldly ask the construction worker what happened to his newphew. "I dunno," The construction worker replies, "The last I saw of him was early this morning. He'd told me that he was going out to play. But don't worry, my nephew always roams the Island and he knows his way around here pretty well. I guess there's no sense worrying or searching for him, he's probably just playing like he always does."

What will u do now?

Knight of Time
19th September 2002, 06:26 PM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish

I am going to tell the construction worker that I am going to accept this new side quest of trying to find his son.

Hopefully one of my Pokemon can find his scent and follow it...

Phantom of Innocence-BF
19th September 2002, 06:35 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- U tell the construction worker that u'd like to help to find his nephew. The construction worker laughs and assures u that his nephew is not lost but just merely playing on the Island perhaps. "My son and my nephew are really good friends since they are about the same age so they usually go out to play together. They both know the Island very well but my son stayed up late last night and was still fast asleep when Josh came for him. Don't worry about Josh, I'm sure he is safe. Where are u headed for? Infinity Tower? Well, then lad, u just be on ur way. Nothing to worry bout here, son." He says.

What will u do now?

Knight of Time
19th September 2002, 06:38 PM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Well, I guess that th time has come for me to go to the Infinity Tower's reception room.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
19th September 2002, 06:58 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- U bid farewell to the construction worker, wishing him good luck, and then continue on ur way to Infinity Tower. It isn't hard to spot the huge, black tower sprouting from the ground, it seems to extend forever into the sky. U finally approach the tower, realizing that it stands right in the place where the Bottomless Pit used to be! U spot a little boy of about 5 or 6 playing at the entrance of the tower and quickly run to him. "Hello, is ur name by any chance Josh?" U ask the boy. The boy nodds and asks u how u know his name. U explain to him that his uncle is searching for him and that he should probably go back so his uncle does not worry. Josh nodds, thanks u and runs off. U go through the automatic entrance doors of the Tower and make ur way to the Reception Desk up front. A skinny young woman sits behind the desk, typing up some things on a floating computer, a pair of thick and weird glasses on her head.

What will u do now?

Wolfsong
19th September 2002, 07:05 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

I have an idea. I will ask Shadow and Togetic to use their psychic poweres to make sue the rope isn't dangerous. If it is safe, then I'll ask the warden if he would give me one of the leaves. Then i will tie the rope around it and drop it into the pond. If it isn't i'll ask omastar to go into the water and se if he can find the dratini.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
19th September 2002, 07:17 PM
MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

Why do I have a dreadful feeling that I am about to meet the Basilisk? I will turn around slowly...

Nala98- U put the rope out in ur hands so that Shadow and Togetic can read into it. The 2 Pok谷mon don't seem to be bothered by the object though so u can safely say that it isn't dangerous. "May I have a petal of the flower? I have an idea." U ask the Warden. The corners of the Warden's mouth lifts a little as if he was smiling and he hands u a single petal from the Dratini Flower. U tie the petal to the end of the golden rope, make sure that it will stay, and drop it into the lake. U wait patiently as the rope sinks into the lake and hoping that u will encounter the Mystical Dratini. Almost immediately u feel a strong tug at the other end of the rope and with all ur might, u pull it up. The smooth surface of the lake explodes, splashing water everywhere on land! U stand back, recoil the rope, and look with amazement at the slim, elegant, Dragonair staring back at u.

What will u do now?

Knight of Time
19th September 2002, 07:22 PM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

I am going to ask the woman if she has seen the construction worker's son (aka Josh's cousin)

Wolfsong
19th September 2002, 07:35 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone

I'll look at the warden before saying hi to the dragonair. I will let he/she know that we just wanted a glimspe of the drtini that was supposed to be here. I will also let it know that i am honored to see it.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
19th September 2002, 07:58 PM
New inventories and the description of The Island of Dreams, which only so far DarkPrince the Dark Knight has arrived at, will be posted up later this week....I think....I hope...:D

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- Hehe...

"Excuse me ma'am, but have u seen that boy, Josh's cousin?" U ask the lady behind the Reception Desk. The lady stops her typing of the floating computer, pushes a small button on her glasses which suddenly disappear, and then finally looks up at u. "No I haven't. I am a very busy woman. I usually do not look up from my work but I have seen Josh today. His cousin, Thomas, I heard, is still at home sleeping. Now please do not bother me for I am very busy at the moment." She replies briskly. U mutter a soft apology to the woman. U look around the large lobby of Infinity Tower and spot a map of the building on the wall. Without bothering the woman, u walk up to the map and read it. U notice that the Tower is about 98 stories high. The map indicates that there is a huge blacken spot on the ground floor, in other words, in the lobby of the Tower. Puzzled, u look around the lobby once more. U see no black hole of any kind until u turn a corner and see a huge spiral staricase that seems to stretch on and on. From here on the lights begin to get dimmer. U take one step but almost fall! U carefully step back, and ask Umbreon to use his Flash to light up the area. Umbreon nodds and immediately the entire area is illuminated. U look again at the floor and- to ur amazement- see that u had almost fallen into a deep, black abyss!

What will u do now?

Nala98- Before answering the majestic Dragonair, u glance at the Warden. The Warden seems just as puzzled as u are but takes one step towards the Dragonair, apparently mesmerized by the Pok谷mon. Taking ur cue from the Warden u greet the Dragonair cheerfully and introduce urselves. The Dragonair, the gem on her body sparkling, nodds her head. "We just came to get a glimpse of the Mystical Dratini. We heard that he was suppose to be be here. But we are honored by ur presence." U explain to the Dragonair. The Dragonair smiles at u, nodds her head again, and closes her eyes. The gem on her body begins to sparkle more than ever and she begins to glow. Suddenly a strong voice fills the air. It says, "Yes. I'd thought that u were here to hopefully catch a glimpse of the Mystical Dratini, that ur people have named. Well, it is rare for me to surface to this lake so I will make ur visit worthwhile. There is no Mystical Dratini that roams this place for I am this creature. Rumors are rumors and this one just happened to be half right. Anyway, since u have found me, u must promise not to tell of my presence to anyone else. For if they knew, this lake and all the organisms that depend on it, will be destroyed. As for that rope, it is magical and I trust that it will be of use to u someday. U may keep it. Now I have dwelled here for a long enough time to learn to recognize true danger when I see it. And I sense some extreme danger somewhere in this Safari Zone. Tell me, did u happen to pass a rather odd looking house on ur way here?"

What will u do now?

Wolfsong
19th September 2002, 08:05 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone
Magic Golden Rope

I promise not to tell i tell the dragonair. "Thank you for the rope, and yes i have been to that house," i say. Frowning. "Do you have any idea what the danger is?"

Knight of Time
19th September 2002, 08:06 PM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish

Um, I think my Umbreon is actually female.

Man, this tower seems a bit scary, but it won't stop me from my 'sleuthing' ability, so I want to ask my Dark Pokemon to transport me and everyone else to the top floor (inside of course, since reappearing on top of the roof could be very dangerous).

Jigglyangel
20th September 2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Jigglyangel - You send out Horsea from her Pokeball, but before Horsea can get an attack in, Vulpix manages to get in a COnfuse Ray! Horsea struggles to attack, and luckily the Bubblebeam manages to hit! Vulpix also seems slowed a bit. The second turn, as Horsea tries out her Surf, ooh! Horsea can't make it through and hurts herself. "Vulpix! Use your Attract!!" the Rocket members shout. They then get a stunned look on their face as they realize Horsea is female! Vulpix then blushes and claws at one of the Rocket members faces angry at getting her embarrassed.

What will you do now?


Area~ Mistonnene Dragart, Doors Completed: 1, 2, 16
PA Points~ 99
Pokemon Companions~ Jigglypuff, Heracross, Horsea, and Skullface, my Level 11 Marowak
Items~ Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamon, Element Emerald, Volcanoe Ruby, Leaf Stone, Rainbow Gem, Moon stone, Water Stone, 4, food-5, pokedolls

I will continue to attack with water attacks, making Vulpix weaker.

Dark Dragonite
20th September 2002, 10:33 PM
Argh, me sorry for everything Julina and Ty, umm, I'm not sure of any stats I had, do you guys remember??

Phantom of Innocence-BF
21st September 2002, 04:24 PM
As promised, new inventories and description of IoD will be up later today (hopefully). If not, then they will certainly be up tomorrow. I have no idea why but I am in a jolly good mood ^_^

MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

Why do I have a dreadful feeling that I am about to meet the Basilisk? I will turn around slowly...

Nala98- U assure the Dragonair that u will never reveal her presence to anyone else. "Thank you for the rope, and yes I have been to that house," U tell her and frown,"Do you have any idea what the danger is?" The Dragonair's eyes suddenly cloud up with worry and she says to u, "U didn't happen to meet a certain Ms. Doodles, did u?" Reluctantly, u inform her that did. "That may not be very good. This certain 'Ms. Doodles' is not who she seems. Since her home is rather near to the Shimmering Lake, I am aware of what she is practicing in her house. U must go there at once. Don't let her sweet demeanor fool u and be very cautious. I am sorry I cannot tell u anymore for I am not so fully sure of what she wants. But she spells trouble so be careful." The Dragonair says. U thank the Dragonair once more and watch as the Dragonair prepares to dive back down into the lake. "It is time for me to leave now. Thank u for agreeing to keep the promise. I trust that I shall see u other sometime." U nodd to the Dragonair and wave goodbye as she disappears under the shimmering surface of the lake. U turn to leave and make ur way back to Ms. Doodles' house when the Warden stops u. He says, "Kid, thanks for making a miracle come true for me. I owe ya one. But right now, I think I'd rather stay here by the Shimmering Lake. U know, to be near the creature that I have devoted my whole life to search for. Anyway, be careful 'round that Ms. Doodles Dragonair was talkin about. If u need any assistance, be sure to let me know."

What will u do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- My mistake, thanks for correcting me :)

U ask Umbreon if she could transport u and ur Pok谷mon to the top of Infinity Tower. Umbreon nodds, grits her teeth, and concentrates on the task before her. Her eyes begin to glow, creating some light in the dark lobby, and u watch in awe at the natural ability of the Pok谷mon. But seconds pass and nothing seems to happen. Finally, Umbreon relaxes and a little sigh escapes from her mouth. She looks up at u apologetically, it seems that u are unable to teleport straightly to the top. Hmm...it looks u'll have to take the stairs. But as u look above u at the long spiral stairs, even just standing there u begin to get dizzy x_X And then there is the matter of avoiding the black abyss on the floor, no doubt what's left of the Bottomless Pit.

What will u do now?

Jigglyangel- U don't waste anytime to stop and instead use Horsea's Water Type to ur advantage. Horsea continues attacking the now drenched Vulpix with her Water Gun and Bubblebeam until finally Vulpix collapses. Horsea eyes her opponent carefully, taking precautions anyway if she were to attack again. Seconds tick by but Vulpix seems defeated. U cry out in joy and congratulate Horsea on her accomplishment. While u do that, the pilot and her partner arrest the 2 criminals and capture them safely with 2 pairs of handcuffs. U pick horsea up and u are just about to join them when suddenly Horsea starts glowing in ur arms! Horsea's form then begins to change right before ur eyes! Congrats, Horsea just evolved into Seadra! :o
U hug Seadra and thank her for all she's done. U then accompany all of ur Pok谷mon and the pilots out of the sewers and back into their helicopter. "Well, u dunno how to thank u enough. Because of u, that little monster the criminals were smuggling is now safe and sound, we'll make sure of that." The pilot says to u. U nodd and tell her that u were glad to help. Suddenly, u urself begins to glow along with all of ur Pok谷mon. Realizing what is happening, u quickly wave goodbye to the pilots of Melonix and tell them to take care. A second later u find urself on, where else, Maiden's Peak again!
U shift ur attention to the walls but see no entrances to the Peak, only the now too familiar message on the wall.


Around you are the doors that will lead to victory
Get through them all and you'll make history
Door number one is plain and white
Door number two is out of sight
Door number three will make you shiver
Door number four will make you quiver
Door number five is on the ground
Door number six weighs less than a pound
Door number seven is green with vines
Door number eight is filled with signs
Door number nine is dark and dim
Door number ten is filled to the brim
Door number eleven burns in many shards
Door number twelve has a fist on a card
Door number thirteen will give you a shock
Door number fourteen is hard as a rock
Door number fifteen is smooth and grey
Door number sixteen is toxic and gives dismay
Last but not least is door number seventeen
Which is Fire, Water, Electric, and every color you've ever seen.

What will u do now?

Dark Dragonite- Yo, dude! Am I glad u're back! I don't have ur status right now but u can check back at the ezboard (yes we know the ezboard is dreadful with those popups >.<) to try to find ur old status. Once u do that, it'll be no problem because we still have our plan for u ;)

Luna Artemis- Hi! We thought u left for good, glad that u proved us wrong. Welcome back, LA! :)

I recall that u were battling the wizard's Slowking, and not his Persian though, am I right? I could very well be wrong though as my memory isn't the greatest. No matter, I guess, we'll just go on with the Persian plan then since u haven't played for a while and we don't want to stall u any further ^^;;

U shout encouragements to Eli and tell him to try a Rage Attack first. The Totodile, despite being tired, jumps up at once and strikes Persian with a Rage! Persian recoils at the attack and snarls angrily at Eli! Eli blows a playful raspberry at the Persian but watches her attentively. Persian then quickly strikes back at Eli with a Screech Attack followed by a Scratch. The attacks leave Eli dazed but he manages to get back onto his feet. Eli then charges at the Persian and uses his own Scratch Attack on her! Ohh critical hit! Miraculously, Persian falls onto the ground, having had enough of battling. The wizard mutters something under his breath and begins to walk away. "Wait a minute! Hey!" U call after him, "U promised us that we'd get our page back. And we've earned it too." Freddie the Unfortunate manages to agree with a weak "yes" but doesn't say anything else. The wizard, still with his back turned, chuckles a little but turns to face u. "Fine," He says, "U may have the page. What use will the page be to me? I am not clumsy nor dense like Freddie here and I pity him. Take the page back." With that, the wizard tosses the single piece of paper into the air and with a wave of his hand, disappears along with his Pok谷mon. Freddie catches the paper in the air and thanks u. "No problem, Freddie." U smile at the little wizard. Freddie then asks u if u are on ur way to Maiden's Peak and u tell him that u are. "Well okay then, take this for helping me, good luck on ur way to Maiden's Peak!" Freddie tells u and takes out something from his pocket.

Congratulations, TM 07 (Zap Cannon) is urs!

What will u do now? Check map to see where u want to go. Remember, u are at Rapidash River.

Jigglyangel
21st September 2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Phantom of Innocence-BF
Jigglyangel- U don't waste anytime to stop and instead use Horsea's Water Type to ur advantage. Horsea continues attacking the now drenched Vulpix with her Water Gun and Bubblebeam until finally Vulpix collapses. Horsea eyes her opponent carefully, taking precautions anyway if she were to attack again. Seconds tick by but Vulpix seems defeated. U cry out in joy and congratulate Horsea on her accomplishment. While u do that, the pilot and her partner arrest the 2 criminals and capture them safely with 2 pairs of handcuffs. U pick horsea up and u are just about to join them when suddenly Horsea starts glowing in ur arms! Horsea's form then begins to change right before ur eyes! Congrats, Horsea just evolved into Seadra! :o
U hug Seadra and thank her for all she's done. U then accompany all of ur Pok谷mon and the pilots out of the sewers and back into their helicopter. "Well, u dunno how to thank u enough. Because of u, that little monster the criminals were smuggling is now safe and sound, we'll make sure of that." The pilot says to u. U nodd and tell her that u were glad to help. Suddenly, u urself begins to glow along with all of ur Pok谷mon. Realizing what is happening, u quickly wave goodbye to the pilots of Melonix and tell them to take care. A second later u find urself on, where else, Maiden's Peak again!
U shift ur attention to the walls but see no entrances to the Peak, only the now too familiar message on the wall.

What will u do now?
[/B]

Area~ Mistonnence Dragart, Doors Completed: 1, 2, 10, 16
PA Points~ 99
Pokemon Companions~ Jigglypuff, Heracross, Seadra, and Skullface, my Level 11 Marowak
Items~ Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamon, Element Emerald, Volcanoe Ruby, Leaf Stone, Rainbow Gem, Moon stone, Water Stone, 4, food-5, pokedolls

I will now venture into door #4, and continue on. Also with one of my Dragon Scales can I possibly evolve seadra into Kingdra later on? Just curious.

Knight of Time
21st September 2002, 06:50 PM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish

Well, so much for that idea...

I guess I have no choice but to use the stairs (very carefully of course).

Avian Freeze
21st September 2002, 09:30 PM
Sorry guys, I've been real busy with HW and all >_<.

MY POST: Innocence Island/In a castle/141 APs/5-5/Kit, Wolfwood
I guess I'll explore the castle a bit.

Phantom of Innocence-BF - You turn around slowly, having the funny feeling that it is the Basilisk. As you turn around, you are quickly pushed away by your Pikachu! You realize that if you looked the Basilisk straight in the eye you would be petrified! You then hear the Basilisk hissing violently and possibly slithering towards you!

What will you do?

Jigglyangel - Yep, you can use the Dragon Scale anytime you want, since Dragon Scale would evolve Seadra by item and not by level. :)

You step into the strange door, wondering what mystery lies in wait. As you enter, you feel funny and the next moment, you look at yourself and notice you're now a Ledyba! You now have 6 arms instead of two, and you can fly as well! You start feeling very cold as you realize it's winter! You then notioce a pack of Ledyba up ahead.

What will you do? Fly up to them, look around for shelter, or something else.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You start to climb the tall, dark, looming stairs. Walking up with your Pokemon, you wonder how tall these stairs go. As you start to get exhausted after climbing several steps, you look up, only to see the stairs go on as if they were endless. Looking backwards, you notice that you are only 5 steps away from the bottom floor!! What could this be? Suddenly, you hear a scream that appears to come from outside the immense tower!

What will you do? Head outside to check what it is, continue climbing the stairs, or something else.

Knight of Time
21st September 2002, 09:34 PM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish

Man, this sounds a bit scary.

Since I assume someone outside of the tower could be in big trouble, I am going to backtack out of the tower very carefully, in hopes I can find out who this person is that may be in danger.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
22nd September 2002, 01:06 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT: The main post has been edited partially with the description of the Island of Dreams along with the old, almost lost introduction of Expedia from the old times (Thanks to Gabi who found this). New inventories with NEW items are coming soon too. Also, from now on, STAMPS will be available in the game. They act just like Avenger Points, which means u can find them along the way in ur journey, and u may use them outside of Expedia appropriately too.

MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

Whew, that was close! I am going to thank Pikachu for saving my life and then I am going to ask Kadabra to use his Confusion so that we may gain some time in planning for the defeat of the Basilisk.

Frosty Phoenixy- U look around the main floor of the palace, amazed at the beautifully done paintings on its walls and the grand marble staircases. U see a young man, about the same age as u, staring at a particularly large painting on the wall of a handsome young man who u presume was someone of the royal family several decades or so ago. Right by the painting, is a large golden window that presents its viewers of a green, well kept, garden outside.

What will u do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- Carefully tiptoeing pass the Bottomless Pit, u quickly leave the Infinity Tower. At once bright sunlight hits u and it takes ur eyes several seconds before they are accustomed to the drastic change. U spot a construction worker nearby, rubbing his foot and yelling something at the other construction workers working on an unfinished building several feet away. A helmet, no doubt the construction worker's, lies on the ground, fallen from its ownder's head along with a rather large beam. U walk up to the man and ask him if everything's all right. The man stops rubbing his foot but winces as he says, "Yeah, everythin's just dandy. There was an accident here, that's all." He points to the beam on the ground, stoops down to pick up his helmet and says, "The beam, apparently, wasn't situated properly while we were workin on the building and it just came crashing down. Good thing no one was hurt but I hit my toe as I tried to escape being crushed by the beam." U nodd at the construction worker and tilt ur head to look up at Infinity Tower. U notice that the Tower has esveral large windows on each floor and then shift ur gaze to the unfinished building a couple feet from the Tower which isn't as tall, but some good stories up anyway. Suddenly, a bright idea lits into ur head. Maybe u won't have to climb up all those stairs in the Tower after all...

What will u do now?

Luna Artemis- U approach Rapidash River and look around for anything interesting. When nothing seems out of the ordinary u wonder if u dare cross the river on ur way. Curious, dip a finger into the water but immediately take it out. The water's warmer than u thought! U sigh, it looks like u won't be able to cross the River. "I can help u with getting to ur destination." A voice sounds behind u. U jump, not realizing that someone else was present and turn around quickly. U come face to face, not with an evil, monstrous creature, looking for destruction or fun, but with a mere old lady 0o;; The lady smiles at u and u notice that she is carrying several containers of some sort in her arms. "If u are looking to get to Maiden's Peak, I can help u. U see, not only wizards and witches know magic spells," She winks at u and says, "It will only cost u 5 APS but it will instantly get u to Maiden's Peak."

What will u do now?

Avian Freeze
22nd September 2002, 01:57 PM
New format ^_^

MY POST: Innocence Island/In a castle, oooo/141 APs/5-5/Kit, Wolfwood

I'll go up to the guy and ask him exactly who the man in the picture is.

Scattered Ashes - You thank Pikachu for saving you and ask Kadabra to quickly use a COnfusion on the Basilisk. She nods and focuses her energy towards the Basilisk. The Basilisk, struck by the confusion shakes its head a bit but isn't stopped!

What will you do?

Scootle - You take the lady up for her offer and hand her 5 APs. "Thank you dear." She says, and starts chanting a strange spell.


Izu zuma guri tuna
Astra oku yabe luna
Uro pastin mako neke
Send this girl to Maiden's Peak!

Suddenly, a flash of light emits before your eyes and you blackout for a split second. You then wake up and notice before you, 17 grand doors with a plaque in the center that reads:


Around you are the doors that will lead to victory
Get through them all and you'll make history
Door number one is plain and white
Door number two is out of sight
Door number three will make you shiver
Door number four will make you quiver
Door number five is on the ground
Door number six weighs less than a pound
Door number seven is green with vines
Door number eight is filled with signs
Door number nine is dark and dim
Door number ten is filled to the brim
Door number eleven burns in many shards
Door number twelve has a fist on a card
Door number thirteen will give you a shock
Door number fourteen is hard as a rock
Door number fifteen is smooth and grey
Door number sixteen is toxic and gives dismay
Last but not least is door number seventeen
Which is Fire, Water, Electric, and every color you've ever seen

You only need to complete 6.

Which door will you choose?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
22nd September 2002, 02:05 PM
MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

Darn it, that didn't work...if my Pok谷mon stare at the Basilisk in the eyes they will be petrified too....okay I am going to cover myself and my Pok谷mon up quickly with the Invisible Cloak and see if the Basilisk can see me now.

Frosty Phoenixy- U walk up to the young man and tap him on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir," U say, "I was wondering if u could tell me who that is in that portrait there, sir." The young man follows ur gaze and realizes that u are talking about the picture he was studying. He then smiles at u and says, "Why of course. This is a portrait of His Majesty, King Samuel IV years ago when His Majesty had not yet fallen to the ailment of his health. It is a shame that His Majesty has to suffer this way and with no heir to the throne. Fortunately, His Majesty has agreed that there should be duel of some kind between eligible young men in the kingdom, if he leaves us, to determine the next king of Danale."

What will u do now?

G5Raptor
22nd September 2002, 05:57 PM
Status: ICe Mountain/0/3-3
Pokyfriends: Skarmory

I will ask Dave or whatever his name is (I can't remember exactly what it is) to take care of Skarmory and wait until he recovers. I will go looking for the witch.

And a maze can be evil....

Knight of Time
22nd September 2002, 06:45 PM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish

Okay...

I am going to ask the injured construction worker what this unfinished building is.

Wolfsong
22nd September 2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Phantom of Innocence-BF
Nala98- U assure the Dragonair that u will never reveal her presence to anyone else. "Thank you for the rope, and yes I have been to that house," U tell her and frown,"Do you have any idea what the danger is?" The Dragonair's eyes suddenly cloud up with worry and she says to u, "U didn't happen to meet a certain Ms. Doodles, did u?" Reluctantly, u inform her that did. "That may not be very good. This certain 'Ms. Doodles' is not who she seems. Since her home is rather near to the Shimmering Lake, I am aware of what she is practicing in her house. U must go there at once. Don't let her sweet demeanor fool u and be very cautious. I am sorry I cannot tell u anymore for I am not so fully sure of what she wants. But she spells trouble so be careful." The Dragonair says. U thank the Dragonair once more and watch as the Dragonair prepares to dive back down into the lake. "It is time for me to leave now. Thank u for agreeing to keep the promise. I trust that I shall see u other sometime." U nodd to the Dragonair and wave goodbye as she disappears under the shimmering surface of the lake. U turn to leave and make ur way back to Ms. Doodles' house when the Warden stops u. He says, "Kid, thanks for making a miracle come true for me. I owe ya one. But right now, I think I'd rather stay here by the Shimmering Lake. U know, to be near the creature that I have devoted my whole life to search for. Anyway, be careful 'round that Ms. Doodles Dragonair was talkin about. If u need any assistance, be sure to let me know."

What will u do now?[/B]

Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone
Magic Golden Rope

i'll tell the warden that i was glad that i could help. Then i will round my pokemon up and head back to that strange house. Taking a deep breath before i start out again.

Lady Vulpix
22nd September 2002, 07:51 PM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #6 - Neon/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto/93 AP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Sleeping Vulpix Plushie, Mystic Pearl.
If we go to the palace, they will recognize Evan. But if we don't, we'll have to fight the Skarmories and then our presence will be noticed and the king will be prepared for us. I think we'd better follow them for now.
Hmm... am I helping build my own story? I was already doing it when I noticed. http://homex.coolconnect.com/member4/LadyVulpix/biggrin.gif

Phantom of Innocence-BF- You thank Pikachu for saving you and quickly cover yourself and your pokemon companions with the invisibility cloak. You keep hearing hissing sounds, which now seem to be circling around you. You get the feeling the Basilisk is confused, but you can't look at him to check for obvious reasons. The monster moves in circles at first, but soon the circles turn into a spiral. You can tell as the sounds start getting closer and closer. Uh-oh. It's coming your way!

What will you do now?

Luna Artemis- You approach door number 5 and carefully turn the doorknob. As the door opens, you find yourself in what looks like a cave. When you look back, you find no traces of the door or the room where you were just a moment ago. The place is rather dark, but you can see light ahead of you. To the other side, you can only see a long and dark tunnel. You hear sounds in both directions. It seems like there are people around.

Where will you go?

G5Raptor- The name's Daniel, or Dan for short. You ask him to look after the Skarmory until he recovers, while you look for the witch. Knowing that arguing with you will take him nowhere, Dan agrees and just reminds you to be careful. As you begin to walk, a strong wind rises against you, but you don't stop nor turn back. All of a sudden, an waful and cold sensation runs up your spine. Thinking you're getting closer, you keep walking until you find a huge ice wall in front of you - so big that you can't see its limits.

What will you do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask the worker what the building he's working at is. The man takes a deep breath and, with a smile of pride, explains.
"This, my friend, will me the biggest and most luxurious hotel this island has ever seen. If some workers quit misplacing the materials, that is." He directs an angry look at a group of men who are working on the construction. They don't seem to notice, and keep working.
"Well, I'd better go back to work now," the man says as he stands up checking that his body's still holding him. "Time is money - can't waste it wailing."
He begins to walk. You can see he's staggering a little.
"Are you sure you'r alright?," you ask him.
"Don't worry, I'll live," he jokes. "Worse things have happened to me and I'm still in one piece. This is a risky profession; but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world... well, maybe one or two things. Is there anything else you want?"

What will you say/do?

Nala98- "I'm glad I could help," you tell the warden. He gives you a big and heartfelt smile. You then round up your pokemon, take a deep breath and make your way back to Ms. Doodles's house, ready to face whatever comes to you. You find the house just like you left it. The door closed, and nothing to be heard inside. You pause for a moment and then decide to knock the door. You wait, but nobody comes out. Maybe she hasn't heard you.

What will you do? Knock again, look around or do something else?

Wolfsong
22nd September 2002, 07:57 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone
Magic Golden Rope

I'll take a quick glance around before knocking on the door again

Knight of Time
23rd September 2002, 08:17 AM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem X2, Spark Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Incase anyone here didn't know this, I got a Spark Gem and a second Division Gem from the newly reopened Goldenrod Tower.

Anyway, I am not really sure what I want right now.

Is it possible for me to get a few Stamps, now that they are available in Expedia?

Lady Vulpix
23rd September 2002, 09:21 AM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #6 - Neon/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto/93 AP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Sleeping Vulpix Plushie, Mystic Pearl.
If we go to the palace, they will recognize Evan. But if we don't, we'll have to fight the Skarmories and then our presence will be noticed and the king will be prepared for us. I think we'd better follow them for now.
Hmm... am I helping build my own story? I was already doing it when I noticed. http://homex.coolconnect.com/member4/LadyVulpix/biggrin.gif


Nala98- You decide to look around before knocking on the door again. As you walk around the house, you can see all kinds of games and toys scattered all over the place. On the backside you find some wire puzzles (those in which you're supposed to find the way to take a figure out of a wire structure), and something that looks like a soft rubber Ditto, stretched on one side and with lots of finger marks on it. All these things are lying on the ground, as if someone had been playing with them and had suddenly decided to drop them. You're about to pick up one of the games to take a closer look at it, when you hear a sound coming from inside the house. the sound is quite muffled, but it seems like a child's voice. It sounds like he's wailing. All of a sudden, the sounds stop, giving place to absolute silence.

What will you do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You can get stamps in the game just like you can get APs (as random events, that is). Those stamps, just like the ones you can get at the Goldenrod Tower, can be used to buy items, but do not count as Battle Range stamps (which means you can't walk into the Reward Center with 100 Expedia/Goldenrod stamps and ask to breed for a Dratini - at least 50 of your 100 stamps have to come from the Battle Range in order to do that).

So, have you made up your mind yet?

Knight of Time
23rd September 2002, 09:31 AM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem X2, Spark Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Okay...

I guess I'll take an Upgrade item (to hopefully use on my Porygon someday in the future) please.

Wolfsong
23rd September 2002, 09:38 AM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone
Magic Golden Rope

i'll ask togetic to see if he can see anything in any of the windows, then when he gets back, i'll go from there.

Dark Dragonite
23rd September 2002, 09:39 AM
Ok, this was all I was able to find, I hope it's enough:
I had Mercury(Dragonite) Spooky(Gengar) and Wigglytuff,
2Water stones,Hollow Stone,Rainbow Gem,Thunder Stone,34APs,Metal Coat, and other things I don't remember :(
I had finished my last door, the 17th one, I believe,and I had just hatched a giant egg, which revealed a red dragon.
I would like to try to talk to it, see what if it knows why I am here.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
23rd September 2002, 05:05 PM
MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

Eek! I'll ask Kadabra to use his Psychic powers to teleport himself, Carbunkl, and Gligar up into a tree where they will be safe from the Basilisk. I will then ask Pikachu if she wants to help me obtain that scale from the Basilisk while still covered in the Invisible Cloak.

Lady Vulpix- Well it seems that u are ^^;;

"Alright, let's go." U nodd at the Skarmory guards. The Skarmory guards nodd briskly back but do not say anything as they follow behind u to King Alexander's palace. With the guards in back of u, however, u are unable to plan anything with Evan and the Ledian but u glance over at the 2 occasionally. After what seems like forever, u finally arrive at the palace. "Enter." The Skarmory guards command u and u have no choice but to obey. The palace is grand and absolutely marvelous. As u steal a quick glance at Evan, u notice the look of nostalgia in his eyes, and u hope that no one else will recognize it. The Skarmory guards lead u and ur friends through numerous twisting and turning hallways and stairs until u ur head is overwhelmed by dizziness. At last they stop in front of a large brass door. One of the Skarmory guards knocks on the brass door and the voice of Evan's uncle replies, "Who is it?" The Skarmory guards says to him, "Ur Majesty, we are sorry for bothering Ur Majesty at a time like this but I'm afraid we have a.....er....human in our kingdom and we know no one better than urself that can deal with this situation." King Alexander's voice booms again, this time with a note of amusement in it, "A human, u say?" "Yes, Ur Majesty." The Skarmory replies. U exchange glances at Evan and the Ledian a last time and wonder if u should go in. There's still time to back out.

What will u do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- U ask the construction worker if he happened to have a spare Upgrade with him. "An 'Upgrade'? No son, I've never heard of such a thing. Sorry..." The construction worker says, raising an eyebrow in curiosity, "Where do u come from?" U are just about to answer his question when another beam crashes onto the ground, making clouds of dust rise at the collision. "Argh! Can u people NOT see us talkin down here? Jeez! If I want something done I ALWAYS have to do it myself!" The construction worker says in anger at his colleagues above.

What will u do now? There is a way to use this new construction site to ur advantage to get onto a high floor of the tower without having to climb those stairs...

Nala98- U ask Togetic to peer through one of the windows to see if anyone's inside. Togetic nodds and accends a couple of feet from the ground to the window's level. However, he doesn't seem to notice or see anything inside. U thank Togetic for his help and walk over to the door. U knock on the door again but only silence responds a second time. U then try to open the door by urself and twist the doorknob slowly. And what do u know? The door's unlocked! U and ur Pok幦on quietly make ur way into Ms. Doodle's home. "Hello? Is anyone home? Ms. Doodles, I'm sorry that I let myself in but I wanted to ask u something. Hello?" U look everywhere on the ground floor for Ms. Doodles but her presence is still missing. Hmmm....maybe she's upstairs?

What will u do now?

Dark Dragonite- Thanks for going into such efforts to recover ur status :)

"Um..excuse me but do u know where I am and why I am here?" U ask the red dragon timidly. The dragon grins at u with a mouthful of sharp, pointy fangs and squeals happily. U try to get her attention but she barely stays still in between hopping and running around the cave. U then notice a piece of paper tied to a broken shard of the egg. U make sure the baby dragon's not cuasing any mischieve and go on to read it: Oh my! I'm sorry to whoever reads this but I'll have to ask a favor of u. If u have come here and a perfectly round egg in her sights, then u are free to go and I will thank u for ur time. But if u have arrived and upon ur arrival has witnessed the birth of a red, baby dragon, then I am afraid that I will have to ask u to take care of her for me for the time being. I am on an important and unexpected errand so I do not know when I will be back. But please, take care of my baby and watch her carefully, as I know she will be unusually engergetic and may be a handful. And whatever u do, do NOT let her cross over the boundaries of this here land and go across to the Land of the Beasts. They are EXREMELY dangerous and it will be for ur safety and my baby's safety. Thank u for taking the time to read this note, and please, remain out of trouble! Sincerely, Iosha. 0o;; U keep the paper safely in ur pocket and look up to find the baby dragon. To ur horror, however, she's no longer in the cave!

What will u do now?

Wolfsong
23rd September 2002, 05:14 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone
Magic Golden Rope

I'll ask togetic and Shadw if they can sense Ms. Doodles. If they do, i will askthem to lead me to her, if not, i will look around trying to find some clues as to what has happened...

Phantom of Innocence-BF
23rd September 2002, 05:49 PM
Nala98- Like I said, I like ur banner :)

U ask Togetic and Shadow to use their Psychic powers to possibly locate Ms. Doodles. The Pok幦on immediately set off to work on their task, both of them concentrating hard to scan the vicinity. Within seconds, the scan is successful and u are led upstairs by ur Pok幦on. U are met by a long hallway with a couple of doors on either side of it. U spot Ms. Doodles coming out of one of the doors and greet her. Ms. Doodles jumps at the sound of ur voice and u can tell that she is surprised. But she turns around to u with a sweet smile and says, "Why hello there, young lady! Oof, u almost made me jump out of my shell! But I can't say it isn't nice to see u again. So tell me, what brings u to my humble home once more?"

What will u do now?

Wolfsong
23rd September 2002, 05:54 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone
Magic Golden Rope

I'll say i was walking by the house and heard a scream. I came to see what was going on....

Phantom of Innocence-BF
23rd September 2002, 06:19 PM
Nala98- "Well, I was walking by when I heard a scream come from here. Is everything alright?" U ask Ms. Doodles. Ms. Doodles looks even more surprised for a second and then a soothing smile spreads over her face, "Why, u must be mistaken, my dear, I'm afraid. This house here has been as quiet as a log. Maybe someone else is in danger at the moment and in need of ur help. Would it hurt to search for them? I am sure u must have heard wrong..."

What will u do now?

Wolfsong
23rd September 2002, 06:50 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone
Magic Golden Rope

I'll silently ask Shadow and Togetic what they think...

Knight of Time
24th September 2002, 10:06 AM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish

No Upgrade?

Oh well, maybe I might buy one in the future.

If I bought an Upgrade at Pokemon Avengers: Temple of Knowledge, I wouldn't be able to use it on my Porygon since I adopted it right?

Anyway, I unfortunately have no idea what I want right now, so maybe the construcion worker can think of something.

Dark Dragonite
25th September 2002, 12:55 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Mercury(Dragonite) Spooky(Gengar) and Wigglytuff,
2Water stones,Hollow Stone,Rainbow Gem,Thunder Stone,36APs,Metal Coat

I shall search for the baby red dragon, making sure it isn't in trouble

Avian Freeze
27th September 2002, 10:38 PM
Sorry taht there hasn't been an update for two days. Like I said before, Julina and I have been swamped with homework. Gabi is busy with university. :(. We'll try to find as much time as possible to update.

MY POST: Innocence Island/Castle/151 APs/5-5/Kit, Wolfwood

If there's nothing else left to do, I'll head to my room and go to sleep I guess.

BlastoiseFan - You ask Kadabra to quickly Teleport you to a safe tree. She nods and focuses her energy, zapping all of you to a tree. You watch below as the Basilisk wraps around nothingness. You then ask Pikachu if she could somehow get the scale from the Basilisk. She nods, looking very determined. But how will she get down there without the Invisible Cloak?

Nala98 (Did you ever change your pdn?)
You ask Shadow and Togetic what they think of Ms. Doodles. They shake their heads at you, not trusting her at all. But with her facade on, it looks like you might have to try to make her confess to her doing. It's not gonna be easy though, they tell you.

What will you do? Ask her some questions (state what), find an alternate way to find out, or something else.

DarkPrince2002 - Actually you're allowed to use the Upgrade because since it's an item evolution it doesn't matter. Only if it is a level evolution, it will matter.

You ask the construction worker what he thinks you can do. "Well ya see, we've been hearing some strange noise coming from Infinity Tower, but unfortunately, no ones been able to get up there because of the strange stairs! Maybe if you could find a way up?" He points at the construction. NOticing a lot of debris, you notice that you actually may be able to climb the construction but it might be dangerous. You notice a window in Infinity Tower, high up just where a thin piece of wood leads across to.

What will you do? Climb the construction, find a different way to get up, or something else.

Scootle - You keep walking through the dark, rocky tunnel, wondering where the voices could be coming from. You can barely see anything, but you also hear some slight sounds of pounding. Looking to your left and your right, you notice some strange lights around. Suddenly, you hear a loud shout! "Hey!! I think I found something!!" coming from your right.

What will you do? Follow the voice to find out wat it is, continue through the tunnel, or something else.

Crystal Articuno - You look for the baby dragon, hoping that she doesn't get into any kind of trouble. You head outside the cave, hearing a strong flapping of wings. Looking up, you notice the baby dragon, smiling innnocently like any baby dragon would. She then takes off high up into the air, leaving a strong gust of wind in your face!

What will you do? Wait for her to come down, follow her, rty to find something to enable you to catch up to her, or something else.

Dark Dragonite
28th September 2002, 12:14 AM
Mistonnence Dragart/Mercury(Dragonite) Spooky(Gengar) and Wigglytuff,
2Water stones,Hollow Stone,Rainbow Gem,Thunder Stone,36APs,Metal Coat

I will ask Spooky to teleport to the dragon and Hypnosis it, get it back here, if that fails, look for something to catch it, I'd rather not tire out Mercury, incase we encounter enemies.

Wolfsong
2nd October 2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 (Did you ever change your pdn?)
You ask Shadow and Togetic what they think of Ms. Doodles. They shake their heads at you, not trusting her at all. But with her facade on, it looks like you might have to try to make her confess to her doing. It's not gonna be easy though, they tell you.

What will you do? Ask her some questions (state what), find an alternate way to find out, or something else.

Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone
Magic Golden Rope

I'll see if they have any ideas. If they do they can let e know without saying anything.

Edit: No, i never changed my PDN. Not one single time.

Knight of Time
2nd October 2002, 12:03 PM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish

I think I am going to look for an alternate way into the tower, since the thin wood may be a dangerous path to take.

Jigglyangel
2nd October 2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Jigglyangel - Yep, you can use the Dragon Scale anytime you want, since Dragon Scale would evolve Seadra by item and not by level. :)

You step into the strange door, wondering what mystery lies in wait. As you enter, you feel funny and the next moment, you look at yourself and notice you're now a Ledyba! You now have 6 arms instead of two, and you can fly as well! You start feeling very cold as you realize it's winter! You then notioce a pack of Ledyba up ahead.

What will you do? Fly up to them, look around for shelter, or something else.


Area~ Mistonnence Dragart, Doors Completed: 1, 2, 10, 16
PA Points~ 99
Pokemon Companions~ Jigglypuff, Heracross, Seadra, and Skullface, my Level 11 Marowak
Items~ Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamon, Element Emerald, Volcanoe Ruby, Leaf Stone, Rainbow Gem, Moon stone, Water Stone, 4, food-5, pokedolls

I will fly to the pack of Ledyba and see if I can find info about this place.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
3rd October 2002, 05:44 PM
0.0 I am such a bad admin 0.0 Anyway sorry for our absences, school's been loading us with work like Tyler said and Gabi is even more preoccupied with the University. We still need those inventories, I know, but don't worry, we've got lots of plans for the game comin up XD Speaking of those plans, until I get a chance to e-mail them to u guys, Gaby and Tyler, u don't have to update.

MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95APS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

Hm...I'm going to ask Carbunkl to use her Shadow Ball attack (still under the Cloak, of course) and aim it into the woods, hoping that this will distract the Basilisk. Then if he is distracted, I'm going to make sure my PKMN are safe in the tree while I wear the Cloak with Pikachu and cautiously approach the Basilisk.

Frosty Phoenixy- BOO!!!!! ;)

With nothing much left to see, u find ur way into one of the Guest Rooms of the huge palace and settle down. U're pleased to see that ur room, despite being a mere Guest Room, is at least half the size of the palace's dining room! 0.o A little bit tired, u decide to take a short nap before the upcoming feast and lay urself on the comfy bed. As u wonder what in the world is in store for u, u drift off to sleep. As u do, a strange dream develops in ur mind and sentences echoes in ur head...


Upon entrance to Innocence Realm, you may suddenly develop a disturbing qualm. Of its mysterious, I cannot say, but something in the horizon indeed lay. Be prepared for what's to come, for ur surprise may leave u numb. On my departure, I have a word of advice too, look behind ur back to catch a scary 'boo'!

What will u do now? Yes, u may wish to wake up Xp

Dark Dragonite- U have Spooky Teleport out of the cave to find the baby dragon. Within minutes, Spooky appears again with the red dragon asleep in his arms. Whew, it seems she has succumbed to Spooky's Hipnosis for the time being. Suddenly u hear someone banging loudly at the cave's entrance, what now? Afraid that the sound will wake the little dragon up, u quickly check out the source of the noise. U poke ur head out of the cave but see no one. How odd...U look at the ground and finally spot a tiny purple ant wearing a paper hat at least twice the size of his head and holding a paper boat. U life the ant carefully in ur palm and draw ur hand up to ur face. U can tell by the ant's facial expressions that he isn't too happy about something. Suddenly u hear movement behind u and u turn around to see the baby dragon rubbing her eyes sleepily. She then looks up at u with a big smile and large innocent eyes. Uh-oh...u get a lump in ur throat that tells u the dragon's been causin trouble already....

What will u do now?

Nala98- U rely on ur Pok幦on's Psychic abilities once more and silently question Togetic and Shadow. U are still aware of Ms. Doodles' presence and u look up to see her staring at u kind of oddly. U quickly smile at Ms. Doodles, to not arouse any suspicions, but then turn back to ur Pok幦on. U watch ur Pok幦on carefully and notice something that only u would notice. Togetic and Shadow's eyes both seem to be darting towards the stairs....Ms. Doodles' voice interrupts u and u are a bit startled at the unexpected noise, "Dear, is everything alright?"

What will u do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- Disappointed at the thinness of the wood, u try searching for an alternate way to enter Infinity Tower. Ur eyes search the construction site and even the Tower itself, measuring its height and calculating ur chances. But nothing seems to be of any use to u. Feeling a bit discouraged, u drop ur gaze to the ground and the fallen beams and contemplate on a way into the Tower. Something tells u that u just have to get in it, that something will be waiting for u there, maybe even the YamiKairyu himself! U know for sure that jumping into one of the Tower's windows at a great height would save tons of time, that way u wouldn't have to climb up all the stairs. But u just need something thicker, more sturdy than a piece of wood....

What will u do now? Hint: The answer is right in ur update.

Jigglyangel- U fly quickly to the pack of Ledyba, shivering at the harsh colness of the weather. U fly up behind one of the smaller Ledyba and tap her on the shoulder. With sudden realization, u realize that u can't communicate to these Pok幦on! How are u going to ask them anything? But as the Ledyba turns around, ur tongue surprisingly does ur job for u and without even knowing how, u speak Pok幦on language! 0.0 "Excuse me, what is this place?" U ask the Ledyba. The Ledyba has a surprised look on her face when she replies, "Well, I would have thought u out of all people would know about that, Lady Ledyba. Well...I guess I can't really blame u, after all, we are lost." U question the Ledyba further, ur wonder increasing more and more after each question. Finally, the Ledyba explains, "We were trying to make it back home a few hours ago under the directions and instructions of urself. But we didn't expect a snowstorm to hit us, and because of the conditions, u advised us to rest and look for food first since it's futile to try to find our way with all this snow. We've been picking these plums for food, just like u said, but everyone's cold and we need to find some shelter soon, Lady Ledyba."

What will u do now?

Lady Vulpix
4th October 2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Phantom of Innocence-BF
Lady Vulpix- Well it seems that u are ^^;;

"Alright, let's go." U nodd at the Skarmory guards. The Skarmory guards nodd briskly back but do not say anything as they follow behind u to King Alexander's palace. With the guards in back of u, however, u are unable to plan anything with Evan and the Ledian but u glance over at the 2 occasionally. After what seems like forever, u finally arrive at the palace. "Enter." The Skarmory guards command u and u have no choice but to obey. The palace is grand and absolutely marvelous. As u steal a quick glance at Evan, u notice the look of nostalgia in his eyes, and u hope that no one else will recognize it. The Skarmory guards lead u and ur friends through numerous twisting and turning hallways and stairs until u ur head is overwhelmed by dizziness. At last they stop in front of a large brass door. One of the Skarmory guards knocks on the brass door and the voice of Evan's uncle replies, "Who is it?" The Skarmory guards says to him, "Ur Majesty, we are sorry for bothering Ur Majesty at a time like this but I'm afraid we have a.....er....human in our kingdom and we know no one better than urself that can deal with this situation." King Alexander's voice booms again, this time with a note of amusement in it, "A human, u say?" "Yes, Ur Majesty." The Skarmory replies. U exchange glances at Evan and the Ledian a last time and wonder if u should go in. There's still time to back out.

What will u do now?

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #6 - Neon/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite),
Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto/93 AP/3 food supplies/4 pok矇dolls/Element
Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen
Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Sleeping Vulpix Plushie, Mystic Pearl.

I'm in trouble. Can I have a hint, please? I'll have my pokemon ready to battle, but I'm not sure if that will be enough.

Knight of Time
4th October 2002, 11:31 AM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 111
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L12 adopted Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Hmmm...

I think a bit of ingenuity might come in handy here.

I am going to see if the fallen beams can be rearranged to form a staircase.

'crosses fingers'

Wolfsong
4th October 2002, 04:23 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

76 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone
Magic Golden Rope

"I'm Fine, Just have a small headache. You said that you had a lot of plants, would you be interested in showing them off. I'd like to see them?" I'll tell her.

Edit: Shadow is now level 13

Lady Vulpix
28th January 2003, 01:47 PM
Hello, everyone. I could say "sorry for taking so long to update" but it would be the biggest understatement that has ever come out of my fingers, so instead I'll say... WE'RE BACK!! :D
We hope you'll still be interested in playing. We'll pick up from where we left. I'll post part of the update and Julina will post the other part.
Welcome back to Expedia!

Phantom of Innocence-BF - You ask Carbunkl to use a Shadow Ball attack in order to distract the Basilisk. Carbunkle complies, forming a sphere of shadows and shooting it to a nearby bush. The Shadow Ball passes by the Basilisk's side, and you hear the monstrous creature change its direction and slither towards the bush where the ball landed. You carefully walk out of the tree with Pikachu, covering both of you with the invisible cloak and making sure not to look at the Basilisk as you approach him. All of a sudden, you feel something fluffy under your feet and trip on it, falling to the ground. You touch the thing you tripped on and it feels like a plush toy! (Click here to see what you've found (http://www.boomspeed.com/ladyvulpix/PFPPlushie.gif)). But now you hear the beast take a quick turn. It's heading towards you!

What will you do now?

Nala98 - You respond to Ms. Doodles's query by saying:
"I'm Fine, Just have a small headache. You said that you had a lot of plants, would you be interested in showing them off. I'd like to see them?"
"Oh, I'm afraid it's a bit messy up there," she apologizes. "I wasn't expecting visitors, you know."
You suddenly hear another noise. Ms. Doodles is beginning to look irritated, but tries to keep composture.
"There must be a rat up there," she says. "I'll get rid of it, and clean up the place. Then I'll be ready to show you my plants. Wait here, please."
She turns away from you and starts to walk up the stairs with a steady pace.

What will you do?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
28th January 2003, 02:09 PM
Wow, this topic hasn't been responded to since October 4th, 2002. Thanks to DP and Nala who were the last players to post, we definitely apologize for the long wait. School has been hell for Tyler and me (*coughs*) and Uni hasn't really been going any easier on Gabi either. But we're back and hopefully u guys still remember us :-D. Everyone who has played Expedia before, u're posts + statuses can still be found in these pages if u look for them (if u can't find them, contact Gabi, Tyler, or me).

Hopefully, it'll be a smooth ride from here.

Lady Vulpix- U exchange nervous glances with Leonard and Evan, hoping that the Ledian or Pidgey prince will have some idea that will get u out of this mess. However, u feel ur heart sink when Evan shrugs his shoulders helplessly.
"C'mon, move it!"
U feel a sharp jab of pain on ur back and turn around to find one of the Skarymory guards jabbing u with his spear.
"His Majesty's waiting for u, human. Move it or lose it." He says with a sneer.
Feeling panic rise up within u, u have no choice but to enter and face King Raymond. U try to observe the huge luxurious room as u and ur friends walk slowly through it, hoping for some way to escape. U spot several large windows on the walls and a back door on the other side of the room, but otherwise no other escape routes.
"The windows won't work," Evan mutters under his breath, apparently reading ur mind, "They are too high up and we'd never get out with those Skarmory guards on our tails."
U nod gloomily at Evan and continue contemplating. U race against time to think of something that would perhaps prevent an encounter with the king but nothing comes to mind.
Finally, before u know it, Evan, Leonard, and u come to a stop before the huge golden throne of King Raymond.
"BOW!" The booming voice of King Raymond barks.
U reluctantly get on ur knees before the Pidgeot but settle ur gaze on the sneering faces of the Skarmory guards on either side of him. The king gets off his throne and makes his way to the 3 of u on the floor. U bow ur head and study the floor as u desperately try to come up with a brilliant idea of some sort before Evan gets found out.
"Well, well, well..." The king says in a sing-song voice as he circles around u, "What do we have here? LIFT UR HEADS AND LOOK AT ME!"
Out of the corner of ur eye u notice Evan shudder a little. U bite ur lip and u lift ur head slowly to face the king. To ur horror u see king Raymond stare at Evan dumbstruck. It looks like the secret's out.

What will u do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- U position the building beams so that they form a staircase. The beams are heavier than they look, however, and u find that carrying just one drains much of ur energy. Luckily, with the help of ur Pokemon u manage to stack up enough beams to reach one of the Tower's huge windows. With ur work done, u stand back to observe ur staircase and
finally satisfied that it is sturdy enough to walk on, make ur way to the open window.
U sprint up the staircase, 2 steps at a time and shortly after u reach the window. U peer into the window but it's like peering into a deep, dark abyss. Taking a deep breath, with ur Pokemon at ur side, u mutter a soft "Here we go," and jump from the beam staircase and into the window. U land with a thud on the ground.
"Nice to see u here, DP." A deep voice says.
U raise ur head in surprise but u don't have to see the figure to realize whose voice it is. U recognize it immediately and stand up in alarm, ur guard up.
"Show urself, YamiKairyu." U shout into the darkness.
A soft cackle rings out and before u know it, the darkness disappears immediately. U find urself within 10 feet of the YamiKairyu! The YamiKairyu, wearing an odd grin on his face, takes a step towards u and holds out his arms, "Ah., well isn't it a surprise to see u here? I didn't think u would have come. But now that u are here....why don't u take a look at who I brought with me as a surprise for u?"
The Dragonite steps over, a twinkle in his eye. U look at where he was standing and to ur horror u see a little boy, who appears to be dazed, walking back and forth awfully close to an opened window. It's Josh's cousin!

What will u do now?

Knight of Time
28th January 2003, 02:25 PM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 28
Stamps: 35
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Day Stone, Metal Coat, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L12 adopted Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Man, this looks bad.

I am going to ask the Yamikariyu what he did to the boy, and warn him that I can have my Pokemon use icy attacks on him if he doesn't turn the boy back to normal.

Wolfsong
28th January 2003, 05:27 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

14 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone
Magic Golden Rope

Shadow is now at L.20 and knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team

I'll ask Shadow to silently follow her, sticking to the shadows and ask him to be careful and try not to get caught.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
29th January 2003, 09:33 AM
Update: Just thought u guys would have to know, the main page has been edited + updated with new inventories (and bargains). As of now, everytime u purchase an item worth 15 APs or more, Expedia shopkeepers will give u a Stamp for free!
Also, the TMs that are being sold in the stores are acceptable for Captured AND Adopted Pokemon. Okay, that's all for now. :-D

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- U look into the YamiKairyu's cold, harsh eyes, unflinching. "What have u done to the little boy?" U ask the Dark Dragonite sternly. The YamiKairyu gives out a loud, full laugh that fills the eerie atmosphere. He replies, "Oh, nothing of course. How could I have done anything when I know that I've got u on my tail? Tsk, tsk, tsk, u always have been highly suspicious of my actions. Why? Do u not trust me?" A sly grin creeps across the YamiKairyu's face. But u aren't fooled a bit.
"Scram, YamiKairyu. U know I can take u down with all of my Pokemon so don't even think about making a move." U warn him.
The YamiKairyu eyes fill with amusement, he stretches one arm to touch the little boy's shoulder, and says, "Oh, I couldn't possibly do that. What harm have I caused this time, DP? Why, all I did was kidnap this little boy from his home. He was alseep and no one was around--the perfect victim. What a pity it will be when the little boy's parents find out that their son will no longer be in this world. ANd what MORE of a pity it will be when they find out that u could have helped them save their little boy's life. But nooooo, I know u DP, u'd rather come and play hide and seek with me. Hehe, where u'd better make ur decision fast."
Suddenly, with a smug little grin on his face, the YamiKairyu gives one shove to the boy. U watch in horror as the boy sleepwalks absentmindedly to the opening of the window and fall!

What will u do now?

Nala98- U politely excuse Ms. Doodles and pretend to turn around and mind ur own business. However, as Ms. Doodles walks up the staircase, u send Shadow following her. U watch as the Umbreon silently creeps up the stairs, hidden out of sight by the shadows. U give Shadow an encouraging thumbs up and wait for his return. U hear some loud commotions coming from upstairs and twice u even hear crashes. Finally, Ms. Doodles' voice comes into range again as she walks quickly (and to u somewhat loudly) down the stairs and says, "Pesky creatures, those rats. I've gotten rid of them for now. Now dear, I'm sorry but will u excuse once more? I just remembered that I need to fetch something from the garage. I will be RIGHT back, dear, no need to worry. Why don't u make urself at home? Uh...try watching the TV if u want." U nod politely once again, silently thankful that u've got the extra time. When u are sure that Ms. Doodles has disappeared completely, u signal for Shadow to come out of the dark shadows. U do not even need to ask him what he saw upstairs, one look from his face tells it all. Quickly, but cautiously, u follow Shadow as he silently climbs the stairs again. After a rather exhausting climb, u find urself in a narrow hallway. Without wasting any time, Shadow sprints across the hallway and pokes open a large, mahogany door. U enter the room, biting ur lip and hoping that Ms. Doodles will not barge in on u guys, and look around. U see nothing, however, but a neatly made bed, 2 steel cabinets, a clean and organized table, and 2 clothe closets at the end of the room. Shadow nudges ur hand with his nose and leads the way to one of the closets. Suddenly u hear the footsteps of someone coming upstairs and the voice of Ms. Doodles calling out for u. Ur heart rate begins to accelerate and panic flutters in ur stomach. Shadow, sensing ur worry, nudges ur hand with his nose again with affection. U smile at the Umbreon and then quickly swing open the closet door. To ur surprise u find 2 frightened children, tied up and gagged in the dimly lit closet. Behind u, Ms. Doodles' footsteps enter the room.

What will u do now?

Knight of Time
29th January 2003, 11:03 AM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
AP: 28
Stamps: 35
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X3, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Lunar Gem X2, Solar Gem, Flame Gem, Spark Gem X4, Light Gem, Ocean Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L12 adopted Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Hmm...

Man, I have a bad feeling that poor boy might fall to his death (I just hope anyone outside can save him).

I am going to need my Umbreon to use her Confuse Ray to confuse the Yamikariyu to distract him while my Murkrow tries her hardest to catch the boy in the air.

I have a funny feeling I might even need my other Pokemon to quickly go outside and break his fall if they can (has some doubts on this, though).

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2003, 01:18 PM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #6 - Neon/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto/132 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Sleeping Vulpix Plushie, Mystic Pearl.

I guess it's time to attack. Lagi can trap the king with a Thunder Wave. Mareep can use Thundershock at the guards. What are Kabuto's attacks? Anyway, he and Noctowl can back up Mareep, and Ventura can do whatever she wants to, which is what she does best. I'll make sure to stay close to her in case I need her.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - you tell your Umbreon to break the YamiKairyu's concentration with a Confuse Ray, and ask Murkrow to catch the young boy before he falls.
Umbreon releases a Confuse Ray and everything ahead of her darkens. When the light returns, you hear the child scream. He's woken up! You keep staring at the YK and find him in a dazed state. It looks like Confuse Ray has worked! The YamiKairyu starts tumbling from one side to another.
Outside, Murkrow is having a hard time lifting the young boy's weight, but manages to slow down his fall and land on the ground safely.
The YamiKayriu keeps tumbling, hitting the walls and breaking the floor he steps on. The tower begins to shake.
You suddenly hear Amber's voice inside your head.
"Get out of there fast! Get Andrew to the abandoned store behind the ferry port on route 47 before something really bad happens."
You understand that Andrew must be the name of the child your Murkrow has just saved. There was urgency in Amber's voice.

What are you going to do now?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
30th January 2003, 02:03 PM
MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95 CCPS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

Uh-oh...I smell trouble. I'll stand absolutely still and tell Pikachu to do the same. Then I will tell Pikachu to close her eyes and keep my own eyes close just in case the Basilisk comes near us. If the Basilisk loses interest in us, I will then proceed to snatch one of its scales.

Lady Vulpix- Kabuto's attacks: Slash, Absorb, Leer, Sand Attack, Hidden Power Rock, and Rapid Spin. Oh BTW, he is at level 28.

Without wasting any time, u rise abruptly and instruct Lagi to trap King Raymond with a Thunderwave. The Dragonite nods and lets out a soft roar. Her eyes start to shine brightly as she conjures up jolts of lightening.
"Wait!"
Surprised, u turn around to face Evan. U give him a puzzled look, keeping an eye on the king from the corner of ur eye.
"U don't have to do this for me. From the day that Uncle banished me from Neon, I've lost a lot of respect for him. I never thought that I would ever set foot here again. But now that I am here, I know I have a chance to gain what's rightfully mine back. I would very much like that...it's more than I've ever asked for...but I would like to do it fairly." Evan says.
U nod at the prince in understanding, and say, "Very well then, Evan." Lagi relaxs a little too but she eyes the king with suspicion. King Raymond's face softens a little at Evan's speech. However u can't tell if it's out of relief that he is safe for now or out of pride for Evan.
"Okay, Evan. I always knew u were a gentleman. Why don't we settle this the civilized way?" King Raymond asks.
U watch as the Pidgeot signals to one of the guards with a flap of his giant wings. The guard quickly scarmbles to the king's side and the king whispers something into his ear. The guard nods and then signal for 2 other guards to follow him as he leaves the room. A moment later the 3 of them reappear into the room. U notice that 2 of them are carrying swords and the third a small, golden ball.
"We will duel this one out," The king's voice brings u back to the room. He takes one sword from the guards and tosses the other one to Evan who catches it, unflinching. "A fencing match. How bout it, son?" The king asks, now polishing his sword and eyeing Evan with new interest.
"I have no problem with that." Evan says confidently.
A crooken smile dances around the corner of the king's beak as he continues, "Good. As for ur human friend...she'll have to help u. I'll make u a deal. My guards will set that tiny, golden ball free. It can't fly (because this isn't Harry Potter ;0) but it will evade anybody or anything trying to catch it with no difficulty. I will set a time limit and the rules. Ur friend will have 25 minutes to capture this golden ball as we duel. She may use one of her Pokemon but none with psychic powers. If she manages this AND u are victorious in our duel, I will hand over the throne. Deal?"

What will u do now?

Wolfsong
30th January 2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Phantom of Innocence-BF
Nala98- U politely excuse Ms. Doodles and pretend to turn around and mind ur own business. However, as Ms. Doodles walks up the staircase, u send Shadow following her. U watch as the Umbreon silently creeps up the stairs, hidden out of sight by the shadows. U give Shadow an encouraging thumbs up and wait for his return. U hear some loud commotions coming from upstairs and twice u even hear crashes. Finally, Ms. Doodles' voice comes into range again as she walks quickly (and to u somewhat loudly) down the stairs and says, "Pesky creatures, those rats. I've gotten rid of them for now. Now dear, I'm sorry but will u excuse once more? I just remembered that I need to fetch something from the garage. I will be RIGHT back, dear, no need to worry. Why don't u make urself at home? Uh...try watching the TV if u want." U nod politely once again, silently thankful that u've got the extra time. When u are sure that Ms. Doodles has disappeared completely, u signal for Shadow to come out of the dark shadows. U do not even need to ask him what he saw upstairs, one look from his face tells it all. Quickly, but cautiously, u follow Shadow as he silently climbs the stairs again. After a rather exhausting climb, u find urself in a narrow hallway. Without wasting any time, Shadow sprints across the hallway and pokes open a large, mahogany door. U enter the room, biting ur lip and hoping that Ms. Doodles will not barge in on u guys, and look around. U see nothing, however, but a neatly made bed, 2 steel cabinets, a clean and organized table, and 2 clothe closets at the end of the room. Shadow nudges ur hand with his nose and leads the way to one of the closets. Suddenly u hear the footsteps of someone coming upstairs and the voice of Ms. Doodles calling out for u. Ur heart rate begins to accelerate and panic flutters in ur stomach. Shadow, sensing ur worry, nudges ur hand with his nose again with affection. U smile at the Umbreon and then quickly swing open the closet door. To ur surprise u find 2 frightened children, tied up and gagged in the dimly lit closet. Behind u, Ms. Doodles' footsteps enter the room.

What will u do now?

Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/76 AP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
Avenger Points and items

14 Avenger Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone
Magic Golden Rope

I'll get shadow to send a message using his psychic abilities to get Togetic to create a diversion and i'll try and stay unseen. When it is safe, i'll motin for them to be quiet so i could take out the gags and i will ask them what is going on?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
1st February 2003, 07:37 PM
Nala98- U whisper ur instructions to Shadow and immediately turn ur attention back to the 2 kids, knowing that Shadow will follow thoroughly. U quickly remove the gags in their mouth while putting a finger to ur mouth to cue them not to talk. One of the kids, a boy, whispers to u, "Thanks for saving my sister Grace and me. We've been here for God knows how long. Have u gotten rid of that dreaded turtle-uh...thingie? Oh I suppose not, otherwise u wouldn't be so tense."
U smile gently at the boy who couldn't be more than 10 years old and ask him and Grace what happened to them.
"Well, it's a very long story really," Grace says, shivering slightly even in the warm weather of the Safari Zone. "That evil woman kidnapped us. She waited for the perfect time, our parents are probably worried sick by now though they've probably given up on us anyway...it's has to be at least a week since we've last seen them. Ms. Doodles tempted us with all her neat gadgets and toys, I knew we shouldn't have come into her house but Hank here insisted we did."
Grace shoots Hank an acussing look only to have one returned back to her by Hank.
"There's no time for that now," U tell Grace and Hank, "C'mon, we've got to get u outta here."
U grab the 2 children by their hands and look for an escape route. But just at that moment, Ms. Doodles barges in on u. U see that she is glutching a wand in one hand. Togetic is nowhere in sight.

What will u do now?

Lady Vulpix
2nd February 2003, 07:33 AM
My post:

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #6 - Neon/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto/132 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Sleeping Vulpix Plushie, Mystic Pearl.

Ouch, that rules out Ventura for obvious reasons, Noctowl who knows Hypnosis and Reflect, and even Lagi for her strong empathic abilities! Umm... no flyers left. :( That leaves me with only Mareep and Kabuto to choose from. I'll go with Kabuto, then.

Phantom of Innocence-BF - You stand absolutely still with your eyes closed and instruct Pikachu to do the same. The tension is unbearable as you hear the Basilisk's heavy body move in your direction. As he closes in, you feel like the end is coming. But all of a sudden, you hear a sound like some kind of beam being shot, and the Basilisk changes its target and passes by you. You use your chance to cling to one of its scales and try to pull it out, but your efforts don't seem to bring any results.
The Basilisk starts shaking. You try to hold your grip on the scale while protecting Pikachu and the cloak, but the beast keeps shaking and finally the cloak falls off. Pikachu manages to keep holding tight to you. Luckily for you, you've been able to keep your eyes closed and the Basilisk hasn't seen you yet - though he has clearly felt you. It seems like he's about to get you, when more and more beams are released. You begin to feel cold, and notice that the Basilisk's scales are slowly being covered by... ice!
The Basilisk moves forward angrily until a high-pitched cry is heard and the beams stop. The Basilisk then turns around, slowly. It seems as if it had forgotten about you. The ice helps you and you soon manage to pull out the semi-frozen scale. You hear the Basilisk roar as you fall to the ground with the scale in your hands. You can still feel Pikachu with you, but the cloak has been left behind and it would probably take you some time to find it again. And without opening your eyes, you can't see where the beams came from either.

What are you going to do now?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
2nd February 2003, 04:02 PM
MY POST: Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world/95 CCPS/4 Food and 4 Pkdolls/Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond/PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M)

Whoa...that was strange. Well, I've got nothing to lose now. I'll quickly yell to Kadabra to Teleport the Invisible Cloak, Pikachu, and I out of here and into the safety of the forest. If this works I'll ask Kadabra to Teleport all of us back to the Grass Pokemon village where the Venusaur king is sick.

Lady Vulpix- U nod with understanding at the king's words. The king, still wearing a sly smile, motions for one of the guards to release the golden ball. The sharp-beaked Skarmory guard immediately releases his grip on the ball, quick to please King Raymond. Suddenly the golden ball zooms out of his grasp and flies straight aross the room, leaving a remnant of golden glitters as it does. U turn ur head to try to track the trail of glitters but they seem to have vanished without a trace too!
U then take a look at a big grandfather clock in the corner of the room and notice that it is exactly 2 in the afternoon. That would leave u and Kabuto till 2:25 to find the ball. U give Kabuto an encouraging thumbs up and look around the room, wondering where to start searching. To ur right u hear Evan give a shout out to u and Kabuto as his own challenge begins.

What will u do now? U may search near the throne, behind the curtains, near the feasting table, under the red carpet, near Evan and King Raymond as they fight (but be careful!), just about anywhere really.

Lady Vulpix
2nd February 2003, 04:33 PM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #6 - Neon/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto/132 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Sleeping Vulpix Plushie, Mystic Pearl.

I'll wish Evan good luck and start watching around the clock while Kabuto looks under the carpet. I'll ask Kabuto to throw sand on the way (Sand-Attack) to slow down the ball in case it passes by.
By the way, do my personal abilities/defects count here? Because I'm hopeless at finding lost things most of the time, but I have a great sight, so in that case I'll probably find the ball when it's moving and not when it's hidden under/behind something.

Phantom of Innocence-BF - You quickly call for Kadabra and ask him to get the invisible cloak and teleport you and Pikachu to a safe spot before the Basilisk gets back to you. He complies as fast as he can, and as you feel him grab you, you suddenly find yourself in a much calmer part of the forest. Feeling safe, you ask Kadabra to fetch the others and then teleport everyone to King Rafflesiopollenmaplecabbageroot's village.
You watch Kadabra disappear, and quickly bring Carbunkl, Gligar and... two pokemon-shaped stone statues! One of them looks like an Azumarill, and the other like a Clefairy!

What will you do now? Will you still head to the village? Will you go back to Pixie Pond? Will you try to think of something while the effect of the faerie dust wears off (if you do, please tell me what you came up with)? Or will you do something else?

Slazzurus
4th February 2003, 08:21 PM
Slazzurus Khalleria looked around. It was good to be back. He stretches his back, and smirks slightly. He waves up at one of the administrators to sign him and his trusty Charmander back on.

Lady Vulpix
5th February 2003, 10:06 AM
Welcome beck, Slazzurus! :) I hope you enjoy playing Expedia. Are you going to start from the beginning or will you post your previous status?

Slazzurus
5th February 2003, 11:47 AM
I guess I'm going to start from the beginning. :)

Lady Vulpix
5th February 2003, 05:23 PM
Alright, then, Slazzurus! You and Charmander are standing on Welcome Beach. The Maiden islands lie in front of you. The gates of Mistonence Dragart can't be opened yet, but you can take any of the available means of transportation to get to Inocence Island, Dragonair Island, Art Island or the Island of Mist.

So, where are you heading to, and how?

Slazzurus
6th February 2003, 10:39 AM
Mistonnence Dragart/Welcome Beach/5 food, 5 pokeballs/0 Credits (:D: Own term for CCs)/Flamick (Charmander)

Slazzurus snapped his fingers. "Flamick, c'mere."
Glancing into the distance, the young trainer spots Dragonair island. Taking out his guide, he frowns. Too dangerous, he thought. A smirk appears on his face. But a challenge.

The trainer keeps his funny smirk, and calls out, "Circle of Unown!"
Waiting to see what happened, he kept his eye on Dragonair Island. :wave:

Jay
7th February 2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Faithless - Protecting Espeon, you shout at the Pokemon. "There's no Eevee here!"
"WE'RE GONNA MAKE SURE THOUGH!!!!" Machamp roars, and knocks down the door, noticing Espeon with the broken tail right away. "I SEE THE EEVEE HAS EVOLVED! NO MATTER! WE CAN STILL KNOCK HER DOWN!!!!!!" They then roar and charge at Eevee!

What will you do? You can choose a GS battle or a BT battle. [/B]

CCP unknown | Maiden's Peak / Flower Field / Log Cabin | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

Well I don't really know what level the Espeon is, so i'll assume it's at level 20, same with the Machamp

Espeon uses Confusion
It does 7 damage
Machamp is confused
Machamp hurts itself in it's confusion, inflicting 3 damage

Espeon ~ 20 HP
Machamp ~ 10 HP

Espeon uses Confusion
It does 7 damage
Machamp is confused
Machamp uses Cross Chop
But it missed

Espeon ~ 20 HP
Machamp ~ 3 HP

Espeon uses Confusion
It missed
Machamp is confused
Machamp hurts itself in its confusion, inflicting 3 damage and faints!

The other pokemon get scared and run off :P

Also what are CCPs? New currency? :(

Lady Vulpix
8th February 2003, 11:29 AM
Slazzurus - Calling Flamick to your side, you bravely request a Circle of Unown to take you to Dragonair Island. You watch as the Unowns descend from the sky, come out of the water and from all directions, and gather around you and Flamick, forming a wide circle. All letters seem to be present, and some even repeated, though you can't be sure since they're not in order and they begin to spin fast around you before you can watch them more carefuly. Their movement makes you a bit dizzy at the beginning, but you soon get over it and notice you're already levitating over the water. You look ahead and see a long and thin island getting closer. When you're starting to feel comfortable, the Unowns stop spinning and you feel the sand under your feet. The Unowns begin to float away and, as you thank them for their help, you see 7 of them gather and form the word:
W E L C O M E

As they all scatter and leave, you turn around and take a look at what lies ahead of you. You see a store at the end of the beach, and two roads going out from its sides. Further ahead, you can see the mountains that form the backbone of Dragonair Island. Your adventure has begun.

-Where will you go now? Will you walk along Route 23, Route 27, go to the store or get a Swimming Snorlax to explore the sea around the island?

Faithless - Welcome back! It's good to see you again.
I'm sorry, but you were only supposed to post your actions, not those of your opponent.

-So, what are you going to do?

Oh, and CCPs are Capture Center Points. They're the currency we use here. If you had any Avenger Points, then you already have CC points. APs count as CCPs.

Wolfsong
9th February 2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Phantom of Innocence-BF
Nala98- U whisper ur instructions to Shadow and immediately turn ur attention back to the 2 kids, knowing that Shadow will follow thoroughly. U quickly remove the gags in their mouth while putting a finger to ur mouth to cue them not to talk. One of the kids, a boy, whispers to u, "Thanks for saving my sister Grace and me. We've been here for God knows how long. Have u gotten rid of that dreaded turtle-uh...thingie? Oh I suppose not, otherwise u wouldn't be so tense."
U smile gently at the boy who couldn't be more than 10 years old and ask him and Grace what happened to them.
"Well, it's a very long story really," Grace says, shivering slightly even in the warm weather of the Safari Zone. "That evil woman kidnapped us. She waited for the perfect time, our parents are probably worried sick by now though they've probably given up on us anyway...it's has to be at least a week since we've last seen them. Ms. Doodles tempted us with all her neat gadgets and toys, I knew we shouldn't have come into her house but Hank here insisted we did."
Grace shoots Hank an acussing look only to have one returned back to her by Hank.
"There's no time for that now," U tell Grace and Hank, "C'mon, we've got to get u outta here."
U grab the 2 children by their hands and look for an escape route. But just at that moment, Ms. Doodles barges in on u. U see that she is glutching a wand in one hand. Togetic is nowhere in sight.

What will u do now?

Mistonnence Dragart/Door 17/14 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

14 CC Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone
Magic Golden Rope

Shadow is now L.21.

Motioning the kids behind me, I'll ask her why she did what she did to the kids.

Jay
9th February 2003, 06:58 AM
ty lady. I didn't really understand the question

CCP 218 | Maiden's Peak / Flower Field / Log Cabin | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

Espeon will use Psychic on the Machamp; making him slam into his friends

Slazzurus
9th February 2003, 01:15 PM
Dragonair Island/Start Beach/5 food, 5 pokeballs/0 Credits (: Own term for CCs)/Flamick (Charmander)
Yet another one of his famous smirks. Annoying, ain't it? Slazzurus glances at route 23, and tracks toward it, his Charmander in tow.

Angeleon
12th February 2003, 09:58 AM
Question:

I'm interested in playing this game, but I don't have any CCPs (nor do I have any Captured Pok幦on). Where can I get the CCPs?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
13th February 2003, 04:26 PM
This isn't an update, guys, just to let u know. Gabi and I've been awfully busy these past few days. Frankly, I dunno about Gabi, but I don't think that I can keep Expedia up anymore. School, friends, annoying ppl, life, and stress have affected me too much right now. I'll contact Gabi and we'll figure something out.

Angeleon- Buena's Radio Show and the Goldenrod Tower are giving out CCPs. U don't really need CCPs in this game though (well, u do if u want to buy things), u might find that u will come across a few APs randomly in Expedia. ;) As for Captured Pokemon...u can have Adopted Pokemon in this game :-D. And if u have neither, that's okay cuz u can find PKMN in Expedia too. :)

Hope this helps. ^_~

Knight of Time
21st February 2003, 07:24 PM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
CCP: 28(?)
Stamps: 35
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone X2, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X3, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Ocean Gem, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Lunar Gem X2, Solar Gem, Flame Gem, Spark Gem X4, Light Gem, Ocean Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L12 adopted Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Man, this looks bad for me.

I would like my Murkrow to carry me safely to the ground as well.

Just incase she cannot, I am going to hightail it out of the tower and take Andrew back to Amber's house as fast as I can.

Lady Vulpix
22nd February 2003, 09:12 AM
I'm leaving for the weekend, but I'll do my best to update on Monday or Tuesday (I need to talk to Julina and Faithless). See you all soon and sorry for the delay.

Lady Vulpix
1st March 2003, 09:03 PM
Ok, it's late, so don't expect anything spectacular, but it's high time someone updated this game.

Nala98- You confront Ms. Doodles and asked her why she did what she did to the kids.
"What?," she reacts, beginning to walk. "These kids, you say... all kids are the same nowadays. Games, games, games, that's all they can think about. It was high time somebody taught them a lesson."
"She said she would give us to the dark dragon!," Hank shouts. "She said he would do awful things to us."
"Shut up, little pester!," Ms. Doodle yells. Her attitude is completely different from the one she used to show. She's now standing between you and the children. "Idus awk YamiKairyu infetes maar."
She turns to the children, and they both disappear.
"As for you..." she now turns to you, regaining part of her composture. "I'm sorry it had to come to this, you seemed like a nice young lady, but now you've seen and heard too much."
She prepares herself to attack you, but before she can do anything, Blazer pounces on her, defending you. Ms. Doodles loses balance and falls shell first on the floor. Unable to get up, she pronounces the words "Idus awk YamiKairyu aidemes maan" and disappears.
Before you can come out of your confusion or think of anything to do, things become blurry around you, and all of a sudden, you and your pokemon friends find yourselves in the all too familiar doors room.
In front of you, you can see, once more, the inscription:


Around you are the doors that will lead to victory
Get through them all and you'll make history
Door number one is plain and white
Door number two is out of sight
Door number three will make you shiver
Door number four will make you quiver
Door number five is on the ground
Door number six weighs less than a pound
Door number seven is green with vines
Door number eight is filled with signs
Door number nine is dark and dim
Door number ten is filled to the brim
Door number eleven burns in many shards
Door number twelve has a fist on a card
Door number thirteen will give you a shock
Door number fourteen is hard as a rock
Door number fifteen is smooth and grey
Door number sixteen is toxic and gives dismay
Last but not least is door number seventeen
Which is Fire, Water, Electric, and every color you've ever seen.

So, what will you do now?

Faithless- You instruct Espeon to use Psychic on the Machamp and try to make him slam into his friends. The power of the attack is impressive, and the Machamp falls on top of his trainers. You think the battle is won, but the Machamp manages to get up -not without giving your attackers some bruises- and lifts up the Espeon with his 4 arms.

What will you do now?

Slazzurus- You begin to walk along route 23 with great expectations for whatever adventures lie in front of you. Charmander follows you loyally, sharing your emotions. But after 2 hours of walking and seeing nothing but plants and mountains around, the adventure doesn't seem so exciting. Well, at least until you hear a strange sound coming from behind the trees at the side of the road. You look in that direction and see smoke come up. And when there's smoke...

What are you going to do?

Angeleon- Welcome! If you want, you can choose to bring 2 adopted pokemon, like I have.
*Hugs Lagi and Ventura.*
*Is hugged back by Lagi while Ventura teleports away.*
So, are you bringing any companions?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask Murkrow for help, but your pokemon is already exhausted from helping Andrew land safely on the floor. Noticing this, you resort to plan B: run for your life! You move as fast as your body allows you to, followed by your pokemon. You can feel the walls shake around you, and the tension makes your breath faster and harder. But, finally, you see the exit and rush towards it like there's no tomorrow. You and your pokemon are lucky enough and manage to get out safely before the tower collapses. You've made it! You find Andrew outside the tower and tell him to follow you away from that place. He runs behind you and, when you're already at a safe distance, you watch the Infinity Tower implode, falling into the bottomless pit that lay below it. (That will teach the islanders not to build a huge tower on a bottomless pit. :P) The YamiKairyu can't be seen from the point you're standing.

So, what's next?

Knight of Time
1st March 2003, 09:13 PM
Area: Innocence Island (kinda what I'd call a bad future)
CCP: 28(?)
Stamps: 35
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X3, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Okay...

I am now going to head to Amber's house with Andrew, and tell her that I think I might have finally beaten the YamiKariyu once and for all.

Jay
1st March 2003, 11:52 PM
CCP 218 | Maiden's Peak / Flower Field / Log Cabin | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

I'll ask Umbreon to use Psychic to get Espeon free, then i'll order them both to bite the Machamp.

Lady Vulpix
2nd March 2003, 11:16 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- Confident of your success, you follow Amber's instructions in order to get to her house with Andrew and tell her you think you have defeated the YamiKairyu (that's the right spelling). You head to Route 47 and, upon reaching the ferry port, you look for the abandoned store. Andrew asks you where you're going, and you explain it to him in the best way you can. Once you've identified the site which used to be a store, you get in with Andrew and your pokemon, and you're all transported to Amber's house. However, what you find in these is not what you expected. The whole place is a mess. All the furniture has been turned upside down, there are different objects lying all over the floor, and there are no signs of Amber, Kristy and Brian.

What will you do? Search the house, get out or do something else?


Faithless- You ask Umbreon to help Espeon by aiming a Psychic attack at the Machamp. When Umbreon attacks, the Machamp falls back, faining. Espeon (whose info has been mailed to you) jumps away from the Machamp's arms and returns to your side, happy to be free. But now Machamp's companions, the Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop and Primeape are mad at you, and they decide to attack you and your pokemon!

What will you do now?

Knight of Time
2nd March 2003, 01:27 PM
Area: Innocence Island (definitely what I'd call a bad future), Amber's House
CCP: 51(?)
Stamps: 20
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Night Stone, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X3, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Spark Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Man, this looks really bad. I am going to ask Andrew if he will help me and all of my Pokemon (except Aurora since she is better off in water) very carefully search the entire house (or as much of it as possible) for clues to the disappearances of Amber, Kristy and Brian.

Wolfsong
2nd March 2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Ok, it's late, so don't expect anything spectacular, but it's high time someone updated this game.

Nala98- You confront Ms. Doodles and asked her why she did what she did to the kids.
"What?," she reacts, beginning to walk. "These kids, you say... all kids are the same nowadays. Games, games, games, that's all they can think about. It was high time somebody taught them a lesson."
"She said she would give us to the dark dragon!," Hank shouts. "She said he would do awful things to us."
"Shut up, little pester!," Ms. Doodle yells. Her attitude is completely different from the one she used to show. She's now standing between you and the children. "Idus awk YamiKairyu infetes maar."
She turns to the children, and they both disappear.
"As for you..." she now turns to you, regaining part of her composture. "I'm sorry it had to come to this, you seemed like a nice young lady, but now you've seen and heard too much."
She prepares herself to attack you, but before she can do anything, Blazer pounces on her, defending you. Ms. Doodles loses balance and falls shell first on the floor. Unable to get up, she pronounces the words "Idus awk YamiKairyu aidemes maan" and disappears.
Before you can come out of your confusion or think of anything to do, things become blurry around you, and all of a sudden, you and your pokemon friends find yourselves in the all too familiar doors room.
In front of you, you can see, once more, the inscription:


Around you are the doors that will lead to victory
Get through them all and you'll make history
Door number one is plain and white
Door number two is out of sight
Door number three will make you shiver
Door number four will make you quiver
Door number five is on the ground
Door number six weighs less than a pound
Door number seven is green with vines
Door number eight is filled with signs
Door number nine is dark and dim
Door number ten is filled to the brim
Door number eleven burns in many shards
Door number twelve has a fist on a card
Door number thirteen will give you a shock
Door number fourteen is hard as a rock
Door number fifteen is smooth and grey
Door number sixteen is toxic and gives dismay
Last but not least is door number seventeen
Which is Fire, Water, Electric, and every color you've ever seen.

So, what will you do now?[/i]

Mistonnence Dragart/hall of doors/28 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Doors completed #s 1, 7, 3, 2, 4, 17/ Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

28 CC Points
1 Fire stone
Dragon Scale
Sun Stone
Night Stone
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
Accelerator gene
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Hollow stone
Magic Golden Rope

I guess i will enter door number 5 now.

Jay
5th March 2003, 01:26 AM
CCP 218 | Maiden's Peak / Flower Field / Log Cabin | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Espeon, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

I'll simply tell Akaiou to Selfdestruct in their faces ;)

Avian Freeze
8th March 2003, 02:22 PM
Hey guys! I'm back, miss me? :p. Yea I kno I've been away for a long time. Lots of school work this year but it's settled down. I'll try to update as much as I can. Let's see what I can do after all this time.

Lady Vulpix - Well, I guess it incorporates both, as the ball will either be moving or somewhere at all times.

You tell Kabuto to search for the ball under the carpet, and he does so, scuttling over and using Sand-Attack, hoping to slow down the ball on the way. Unfortunately there is no sign of the ball under the carpet nor anywhere in sight. As you look around the clock, you notice Evan sparring with King Raymond, and suddenly a strike from the king knocks Evan head over heels. Luckily, the young-spirited Pidgey swoops right back up, aiming for King Raymond and he dive bombs him, sword first. The royal Pidgeot falls back, looking like he may be ailing a bit. This looks pretty good for Evan! However, as you look at the clock in front of you, you notice it is 2:05, and the ball is still nowhere in sight...

Where will you look now? Near the throne, behind the curtains, near the feasting table, or anywhere else.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You ask Andrew and your Pokemon to help you look for clues in the house and they nod, following your request. You yourself look around too. You search the kitchen, checking the refrigerator, the stove, the upturned table, wondering what chaos could have ensued in here. You see a slow leak from the dented faucet, and the room slowly flooding with water. You turn it off, and suddenly, one of your Pokemon cries out! You run to where Sandslash is, and in a little ditch, you notice a gem, eminating light. You pick up the purple jewel, and it floats out of your hands. In your mind, you hear a faint voice.



You must head to..i..nd
w...e anc... s..ce..rs
so...t the el...ve p...x...
and free...from....Ya....ryu!

It sounds like Amber is trying to talk to you, unfortunately, much of it can't be heard. What could this mean? The jewel starts to glow and radiates with immense energy. You hear a noise behind you and you turn around.
"Don't be afraid. I am Lunavar the White Tiger. I have come to tell you that this is the Destiny Jewel, and it will aid you in your journey. Are you ready for what lies ahead?"

What will you do?

Nala98 - You've already completed all six doors so...

Suddenly, all the doors vanish, and two apparitions appear. A Gengar and a Fearow. The Gengar slyly grins at you and the Fearow grabs your shoulders with its claws and carries you off as the Gengar follows! He brings you off up and up, higher and higher, and suddenly you have no idea where you are anymore! You pass out and when you awaken, you find yourself on a giant leaf! You look below and nothing but clouds are seen! You look above and you see...a floating island? Must be the island of Dreams. You climb up the remaining leaves and find yourself on a beach, sunlight shining down on you. It feels great after having been in the stuffy Maiden's Peak for so long. You look ahead, seeing a vast land with a serene feeling.

What will you do? Head along Diamond Route, Star Road, check out the Iodine Lake, or something else? Check the map to see where you are.

Faithless - Good to hear you've become an admin :).

You whisper in Akaiou's ears (do Golem have ears? o_O), and he nods. Golem rushes at the FIghting Pokemon, giving a quick smile, and then Self-destructs! The Pokemon go flyin back at the door and Espeon rushes up, gives one blast of Psychic, and the Pokemon flee as quick as they can, running for their lives. Espeon nuzzles your leg, and in front of you is a curious object. You pick it up and it appears to be TM23, Iron Tail! You all appear back in Maiden's Peak, the 17 doors in front of you again.


Around you are the doors that will lead to victory
Get through them all and you'll make history
Door number one is plain and white
Door number two is out of sight
Door number three will make you shiver
Door number four will make you quiver
Door number five is on the ground
Door number six weighs less than a pound
Door number seven is green with vines
Door number eight is filled with signs
Door number nine is dark and dim
Door number ten is filled to the brim
Door number eleven burns in many shards
Door number twelve has a fist on a card
Door number thirteen will give you a shock
Door number fourteen is hard as a rock
Door number fifteen is smooth and grey
Door number sixteen is toxic and gives dismay
Last but not least is door number seventeen
Which is Fire, Water, Electric, and every color you've ever seen

BTW, could you tell me which doors you've been through?

Lady Vulpix
8th March 2003, 02:39 PM
Thanks for updating, Tyler!

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #6 - Neon/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto/132 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Sleeping Vulpix Plushie, Mystic Pearl.

I'll inspect the throne and its surroundings. If that doesn't work, I'll stand in the middle of the place and try to spot the ball by looking around with my trademark Magnifying Lens Eyesight. :rolleyes:

Which reminds me; I'd better stop staring at this screen for a while in order to keep my eyesight as it is.

Knight of Time
8th March 2003, 02:47 PM
Area: Innocence Island (definitely what I'd call a bad future), Amber's House
CCP: 51(?)
Stamps: 25
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Night Stone, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Spark Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Hey, welcome back Tyler. ;)

Anyway, I am going to thank Lunavar and tell him that I am ready to set off in search of Amber, Brian and Kristy.

Jay
8th March 2003, 06:11 PM
Welcome back, Tyler


BTW, could you tell me which doors you've been through?

Errr... Doors 1, 8, 12 and 13 I think. I don't quite remember the very first door I went through (I think it was Door 1) the other three I remember going through


Good to hear you've become an admin :).

I'm an admin?

---

CCP 276 | Maiden's Peak | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Espeon, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

I'm going to go through Door 15 now

Lady Vulpix
9th March 2003, 05:02 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You thank Lunavar for the jewel and assure him that you're ready to rescue Amber, Kristy and Brian. The White Tiger then speaks to you again.
"The YamiKairyu was here," he tells you. "He took Amber and the children. He also took another Destiny Jewel, so he must have headed to Pixie Island."
Those words catch you by surprise, as you thought you had defeated the YamiKairyu on Innocent Island in the future. Apparently he managed to escape the bottomless pit or he got out of the tower before it collapsed. The name of the island he mention also catches your attention, as you had never heard of it before.
"Where's Pixie Island?," you ask him.
"It's on the sea, but it's protected by a spell and its position changes constantly," Lunavar explains. "Only the Destiny Jewel can guide you to it. Go down the vine to Mistonnence Dragart, then return to welcome beach and take any transport. The jewel will show you the way."
You thank the tiger once more and follow his instructions. You climb down the gigantic vine followed by your pokemon and Andrew, who has decided that he'll be safer by your side (whether he's right or not is anyone's guess) and you reach Mistonnence Dragart, missing Amy by seconds.

What will you do now? Head to Welcome Beach and take a transport (which one) to find Pixie Island? Go somewhere else on Mistonnence Dragart (where)? Head to another island (where and how)? Or do something else?


Faithless - You're an Expedia admin, which means you can post updates too.

You open the smooth and grey Door #15 and walk through it with your pokemon. Once you've all crossed, the door disappears and you find yourself in what seems to be a storage room. The room is large, and many metallic boxes are piled up against the walls. There's only one door, plain and metallic, and next to it is a device that looks like a card lock. There's no one around and the door is closed.

What will you do? Try to open the door (how)? Try to inspect the boxes or the room? Make noise hoping that someone outside hears you? Or do something else?

Knight of Time
9th March 2003, 05:22 PM
Area: Mistoccence Dragart, Welcome Beach
CCP: 51(?)
Stamps: 25
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Night Stone, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Spark Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Two Destiny Jewels?

Man, that's cool.

Anyway, I am thinking of doing a few side quests, so I would like to take the Circle of Unown to the Island of Mist.

BTW, since my Lapras can travel over water, can I use her like a 'private' transport (just curious)?

Lady Vulpix
9th March 2003, 07:57 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - I've already responded to your question at the chat. By the way, you never minded the fact that there were as many Volcano Rubies, Element Emeralds, Frozen Diamonds and Mystic Pearls as players, so what's so strange in having 2 Destiny Jewels? :P

You return to Welcome Beach and, for some reason, the journey seems much shorter than it was when you made it the other way.
Once there, you call for a circle of unowns.

The Unowns gather around your group

Soon, the circle starts spinning around you all and you begin to levitate. As you reach the see, the Destiny Jewel starts glowing brighter and a beam of light comes out of it, losing itself in the distance. You ignore it, however, and tell the Unowns to lead you to the Island of Mist.
The Unowns comply and take you to the snowy island, depositing you, Andrew and your pokemon on the shore.

I think I know what you want to do here, but say it anyway.

Jay
10th March 2003, 05:01 AM
Ok Gabi, I understand now lol (I sent you a PM with regards to this)

CCP 276 | Maiden's Peak / Door 15 / Storage Room | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Espeon, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

Even though I don't think it will do any good, I'll ask Akaiou to roll fast at the metallic door. If it doesn't do any good then I will search the boxes

Knight of Time
10th March 2003, 06:38 AM
Area: Mistoccence Dragart, Welcome Beach
CCP: 51(?)
Stamps: 25
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Night Stone, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Spark Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Okay, I would now like to go to the store to buy a Rock Slide TM please.

'takes out 20 CCP, and holds onto them tightly so that they are not lost'

Jay
14th March 2003, 01:56 AM
Lady Vulpix >> ok I read the last 5 pages and I think I know where you are now, which is good :)

You inspect the throne in search of the Golden Ball. You can't help noticing the battle with Evan and King Raymond and it appears Evan is still fighting impressively. But you soon realize that every second counts, and you try looking for the golden ball behind the throne. Unfortunately there is nothing there.

You then head towards the middle of the room, pull out your Magnifying Lens Eyesight(c) and search around the whole room. It appears that this is a much harder task than anticipated, and you begin to think that King Raymond was trying to fool you. However, your ears are suddenly drawn towards the curtains as you here a (very) faint sound.

You look at the time, and it is 2:10. Only 15 minutes left

What will you do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight >> You immediately head to the shop on the Island of Mist. The shopkeeper is pleased at your arrival (since no one has been there for so long) and you ask for a Rock Slide TM. He goes into the back room and he brings out the Rock Slide TM. He asks for your 20 CCP, and you hand it over.

"Thank you!" he says. As you leave the store.

What will you do now?

Knight of Time
28th March 2003, 10:46 AM
Area: Island of Mist, Store
CCP: 43
Stamps: 8
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Night Stone, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Division Gem, Spark Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Okay, I would now like to take the Circle of Unown back to Mistonnence Dragart please.

Wolfsong
28th March 2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 - You've already completed all six doors so...

Suddenly, all the doors vanish, and two apparitions appear. A Gengar and a Fearow. The Gengar slyly grins at you and the Fearow grabs your shoulders with its claws and carries you off as the Gengar follows! He brings you off up and up, higher and higher, and suddenly you have no idea where you are anymore! You pass out and when you awaken, you find yourself on a giant leaf! You look below and nothing but clouds are seen! You look above and you see...a floating island? Must be the island of Dreams. You climb up the remaining leaves and find yourself on a beach, sunlight shining down on you. It feels great after having been in the stuffy Maiden's Peak for so long. You look ahead, seeing a vast land with a serene feeling.

What will you do? Head along Diamond Route, Star Road, check out the Iodine Lake, or something else? Check the map to see where you are.




Island of Dreams/43 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

43 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope

I think i will try my luck on Star Road

Espeon12
28th March 2003, 02:54 PM
*Sigh* I've restarted my journey on this, what, four times? Maybe this time I'll get somewhere...

Mistonnence Dragart / Welcome Beach / Food:5 / Dolls:5 / 42 CC / Cinders the Ninetales

Cinders
Lv.34 (f) Ninetales
Attacks: Ember, Tail Whip, Roar, Dig, Quick Attack, Fire Blast, Confuse Ray, Iron Tail, Safeguard, Attract, Flamethrower, Hidden Power: Electric

------
I'll take the Charizard Carrier out to Art Island, please.

Avian Freeze
8th April 2003, 09:07 PM
Soryr for the big delay :\. I'll update now.

Faithless - You ask Akaiou to ram the metallic door, and he does so. It leaves a huge dent in the door, and Akaiou rolls once again. THough it leaves a bigger dent, this doesn't help one bit. You then hear some faint voices behind the door. You put your ear to the door and listen carefully, hearing some faint muffles, but you can make out a few words.

"Hey...help...this"
"OK"
"Where...card?!"
"...d...know"
"...LOST IT?!"
"Might...room"

You hear footsteps approaching you, and you hear struggles trying to open the door.

"Great, can't open this door!"
"I think it's in the biggest box in there."

Upon hearing these hints, you check inside the biggest box, rummaging through all the papers. A glint shines through and you find the card key! You slide it through the lock and the door opens, revealing the two workers!

"Who are you?!"
"He must be an intruder!"
"Let's get 'im"

They both send out a Pok幦on each, one worker sends out Mightyena and the other sends out a Medicham.

Who will you choose? And also, do you want a simple battle where there aren't set hit points and stats, or would you rather have a battle like in the GB games?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - Walking back to the port, you call out for the Unown to return. They float down from the sky, circling you quicker and quicker, until they sweep you away, and you land softly, on the shore of Mistonnence Dragart. As the vast ocean lies ahead of you, you are ready to explore a bit more, still full of adventurous spirit.

What will you do now?

Nala98 - You decide to take the path of Star Road, seeing the menacing Draco Mountains to your left, where a big dark stormcloud hovers. The cool island mist feels good on your face as you walk along the path. A few Sentret run past, chasing one another, and Taillow fly above you. You look up and notice a big clock in the sky that says 2:00PM. It seems that time doesn't move on this peculiar island. Suddenly, you notice a small rustle in the bushes and it catches on fire!

What will you do now? Check it out, put out the fire, continue along the path, or soemthing else.

Espeon12 - Heh, yea you HAVE restarted your journey a few times. I'm not sure if I recall right, but you may have been on Art Island before with a few Murkrow in the trees in a storm...?

As you stand on the beach, you see a vast ocena ahead of you, and a long journey you're ready to set out on. Suddenly, a red speck in the sky appears, and as it gets larger, you notice a Charizard swooping down towards you. As it slowly lands, you feel a huge blast of air from the force. You climb upon the Charizard and it takes off, flying speedily into the blue yonder. A few minutes later however, you land on the soft shore of Art Island. Ahead of you lies a store, a bridge to Route 31, and Route 32.

Where will you go?

Sorry some of the updates were short. I really gotta go now, but I promise the next update will more descriptive.

EDIT: Since no one has replied, I'll lengthen the shorter updates now. BTW Kyle, Gabi told me about you wanting to go to MD. Sorry bout that. I thought you meant you were ready to go to Pixie Island already. I'll change your update.

Knight of Time
11th April 2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
EDIT: Since no one has replied, I'll lengthen the shorter updates now. BTW Kyle, Gabi told me about you wanting to go to MD. Sorry bout that. I thought you meant you were ready to go to Pixie Island already. I'll change your update.

It's okay Tyler.

Anyway...

Area: Mistonnence Dragart, Welcome Beach
CCP: 68
Stamps: 20
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Night Stone, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted "male" Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Okay, I would now like to take the route to my far right to the store please.

Wolfsong
11th April 2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 - You decide to take the path of Star Road, seeing the menacing Draco Mountains to your left, where a big dark stormcloud hovers. The cool island mist feels good on your face as you walk along the path. A few Sentret run past, chasing one another, and Taillow fly above you. You look up and notice a big clock in the sky that says 2:00PM. It seems that time doesn't move on this peculiar island. Suddenly, you notice a small rustle in the bushes and it catches on fire!

What will you do now? Check it out, put out the fire, continue along the path, or soemthing else.

Star Road/Island of Dreams/65 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

65 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope

Blazer is now L.65 and Shadow is now L.22

I will ask omastar to put out the fire with his water gun.

Espeon12
11th April 2003, 09:17 PM
Art Island / Beach / Food:5 / Dolls:5 / 42 CC / Cinders the Ninetales

It was either that or some mermaid was attacking Riptide... unless that was the time before that... Mrrf.
I'll head down to the bridge to Route 31, please.

Avian Freeze
19th April 2003, 08:09 PM
SOrry we haven't updated. Gabi and I will try to get all the admins back together, since our game is crawling at a snail pace x_x. ANyway, yesterday was our year anniversary of Expedia! Unfortunately, we haven't really thought of a surprise of it :\. We're working on it though and we'll deliver it soon as possible :).

Hehe, I forgot that I was playing this game too :p.

MY POST: Innocence Island/Castle/151 APs/5-5/Kit, Wolfwood

That was weird o_O. I'll wake up from my dream since I don't see anything else.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You walk along the beach, onto the dirt path. The hot sun beats down on you as you walk towards the store, and as you reach it, you find no comfort of air conditioning, but the fan above is better than nothing. You notice the store owner talking to a short plump woman, whispering to each other.

What will you do? Eavesdrop on the conversation, try to join in, wait to talk to the storeowner, or something else.

Nala98 - You ask Omastar to put out the flaming bush, and she? puts it out. The bush smokes a bit and a Cyndaquil jumps out of the smother. It whimpers as it jumps into your arm, quivering. You then see a big Loudred jump out, screaming and challenging you to battle as it beats its chest!

What will you do now? Will you battle it, run away with Cyndaquil, or something else.

Espeon12 - If you want, you can start from when the Mermaid attacked Riptide, since I recall that. I'm also pretty sure you had already gotten the Elemenet Emerald. Or if you want, you can continue from where you are. I'll update for each and you can choose one :).

Old Game:
The mermaid flashes an evil grin at you and she snaps her fingers. Out come a Huntail and a Gorebyss which attack Riptide, Huntail Crunching on Riptide's arm and Gorebyss releasing a strong Psychic, blowing Riptide back into the wall! It doesn't look very good for Riptide as the mermaid proceeds to steal your Element Emerald!

What will you do? Attack the mermaid with one of your other Pokemon, try to help Riptide (state how), or something esle.

New Game:
You cross over the rickety bridge, feeling teh misty wind in your face, and as you look down into the serene river, youi see not a river, but a Golduck! It spits water in your face, laughs mischievously, and dives down right away, kicking water at the bridge.

What will you do? Go after the Golduck, ignore it and move on, or something else

BTW, sorry about the short updates. I'll try to be more creative next time.

Knight of Time
19th April 2003, 08:39 PM
Area: Mistonnence Dragart, Store
CCP: 68
Stamps: 20
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Night Stone, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted "male" Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Okay, I am going to politely ask the shopkeeper if I could have two Shadow Ball TMs please (one for Cybertron, and one for Sniper, my adopted male Crobat).

'readys 32 CCP'

Avian Freeze
19th April 2003, 09:07 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You carefully approach the shopkeeper and try to get his attention, but he's too busy talking to the woman to notice you. Suddelny, the whispers turn into loud exclamations.
"Really?!," the woman says. "Are you sure it was Dark Island?"
"Absolutely. It's my cousin who told me. I'd never doubt him. If I ever get hold of those glasses, I'll make a fortune. But for now I'll have to keep tending to this shop."
You pretend to clear your throat, and the man turns to look at you. His face suddenly goes white, and he instinctively takes his hand up to his mouth.
"Of course... It's all just a rumor, you know. I don't think any of that really exists."
"But you just said...!," the woman begins, but the shop owner interrupts her.
"You heard what I said. So... how may I help you?," he turns to you.
You ask him for 2 Shadow Ball TMs, and extend your hand with 32 CC Points.
"Oh, sure," he says. He hands you the TMs and tells you to have a nice day.
"Err... Sorry, but... shouldn't I get a stamp?," you remind him.
"Oh, right, silly me," he says. "Sorry, I was distracted. Here's your stamp."
The shop owner hands you a stamp.

What will you do now?

Knight of Time
20th April 2003, 05:53 PM
Area: Mistonnence Dragart, Store
CCP: 12
Stamps: 9
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Night Stone, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Lunar Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted "male" Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Okay...

I am still short some CCPs for another Shadow Ball TM as well as one other TM (TBA), so I am going to thank the shopkeeper and go back to Welcome Beach, having my Itemfinder on just incase I find something hidden.

Wolfsong
20th April 2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 - You ask Omastar to put out the flaming bush, and she? puts it out. The bush smokes a bit and a Cyndaquil jumps out of the smother. It whimpers as it jumps into your arm, quivering. You then see a big Loudred jump out, screaming and challenging you to battle as it beats its chest!

What will you do now? Will you battle it, run away with Cyndaquil, or something else.

Star Road/Island of Dreams/65 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

89 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope

I'll pick up cyndaquil and tell it not to worry. Then I'll try to get away, but if i must fight, I'll send out Shadow.

Edit: I updated my number of CCPs

Lady Vulpix
21st April 2003, 10:44 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You thanks the shopkeeper and turn away, walking back to Welcome Beach. You turn on your itemfinder, in case there are any items lying nearby. When you get to Welcome Beach, your itemfinder starts beeping. You look around and see nothing. But then, as you walk a few steps, the beeping becomes faster. You realized there must be something buried in the sand. Eager to know what it is, you dig until you find... a pair of glasses!
You look at the item you've just found, wondering if there's anything special about it. You notice that the rainbow-colored frame sparkles with the sunlight, but other than that you can't notice anything unusual.
Andrew pulls your sleeve and asks you how much longer you're going to walk. He seems to be getting tired.

-What will you do now?


Nala98- You hold the Cyndaquil in your arms and try to comfort him, telling him not to worry. You try to walk back, but the Loudred has other plans. It chases you, stomping the ground and shaking its fists in the air, while emitting a loud noise that sounds like a war cry. Battle is inevitable. You ask Shadow to help you stop the Loudred. Shadow steps forward.

-What will you and Shadow do? And what kind of battle would you like: simplified, or GS mode (like the Battle Tower)? (The decision will probably determine who will ref it).

Knight of Time
21st April 2003, 11:04 AM
Area: Mistonnence Dragart, Store
CCP: 12
Stamps: 9
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Night Stone, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Lunar Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted "male" Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras)

Uh oh, I think I overdid it.

I am going to ask the Circle of Unown to transport me, my Pokemon and Andrew to Pixie Island, with the help of the Destiny Jewel. I'll resume my TM hunting when the others are rescued.

Jay
21st April 2003, 11:12 AM
Faithless - You ask Akaiou to ram the metallic door, and he does so. It leaves a huge dent in the door, and Akaiou rolls once again. THough it leaves a bigger dent, this doesn't help one bit. You then hear some faint voices behind the door. You put your ear to the door and listen carefully, hearing some faint muffles, but you can make out a few words.

"Hey...help...this"
"OK"
"Where...card?!"
"...d...know"
"...LOST IT?!"
"Might...room"

You hear footsteps approaching you, and you hear struggles trying to open the door.

"Great, can't open this door!"
"I think it's in the biggest box in there."

Upon hearing these hints, you check inside the biggest box, rummaging through all the papers. A glint shines through and you find the card key! You slide it through the lock and the door opens, revealing the two workers!

"Who are you?!"
"He must be an intruder!"
"Let's get 'im"

They both send out a Pok幦on each, one worker sends out Mightyena and the other sends out a Medicham.

Who will you choose? And also, do you want a simple battle where there aren't set hit points and stats, or would you rather have a battle like in the GB games?

CCP 276 | Maiden's Peak / Door 15 / Storage Room | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Espeon, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

Would I be able to know what my opponent's levels are? Would makes things a bit easier. As for now I choose Swirl (Poliwrath) as one of my battlers - I'm currently undecided for the other. Until I get an answer I might know. I'll choose a battle with stats, hp, etc. please if it isn't too much trouble

Wolfsong
21st April 2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You hold the Cyndaquil in your arms and try to comfort him, telling him not to worry. You try to walk back, but the Loudred has other plans. It chases you, stomping the ground and shaking its fists in the air, while emitting a loud noise that sounds like a war cry. Battle is inevitable. You ask Shadow to help you stop the Loudred. Shadow steps forward.

-What will you and Shadow do? And what kind of battle would you like: simplified, or GS mode (like the Battle Tower)? (The decision will probably determine who will ref it).

Star Road/Island of Dreams/65 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

89 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope

I guess I will go with GS mode.

I will have Shadow start with his hidden power of fighting.

Edit: Shadow is a L.22 male umbreon

Lady Vulpix
21st April 2003, 12:07 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You call for the circle of Unowns once more, and the mysterious pokemon transport you, Andrew and your pokemon across the sea. This time, when the beam of light comes out of the Destiny Jewel, the Unowns do follow it. You notice that the beam points in a different direction than it did before.
You soon see a mass of clouds rise in the horizon, and as you get closer, you manage to distinguish the shape of an island behind it. Before you know it, you're floating through the white vapour which, surprisingly, doesn't feel hot at all.
Soon, the cloud clears and you can see the small, round stones that compose the ground of Rocky Beach below your feet. Most of the Unowns float away as soon as you land. Only 8 remain, and those spell GOOD LUCK before they, too, disappear into the clouds.
The large Pixie Island extends in front of you. At your right is the sea port, exactly in the border between the two beaches.

-Where will you go now? Will you go to the left and walk along Rocky Beach? Go to the right and explore Dual Beach? Check out the Port? Take the short trail to Route 5? Or do something else? So many options!


Faithless- The Mightyena is level 18 and female. The Medicham is male, and ten levels higher. Here are their stats:

Mightyena:
HP 64
Attack 48
Defense 41
Speed 41
Special Attack 37
Special Defense 37

Medicham:
HP 89
Attack 56
Defense 64
Speed 67
Special Attack 56
Special Defense 64

-What other pokemon will you choose, and what will your pokemon do? Also, will you please remind me of their levels?


Nala98- Alright, I guess I'll take it from here, then.

Shadow's stats:
Level 22
HP 87
Attack 47
Defense 67
Speed 47
Special Attack 45
Special Defense 76

Loudred's stats:
Level 23
HP 86
Attack 52
Defense 39
Speed 41
Special Attack 52
Special Defense 39

Shadow uses Hidden Power: Fighting, inflictinging 31 damage!
The Loudred retaliates with a Brick Break dealing a Critical Hit! (Sorry, Shadow). The attack causes 49 damage.

Shadow is hurt, but still up with 37 HP left.
The Loudred has 56 HP left.

-What will your next move be?

Wolfsong
21st April 2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- Alright, I guess I'll take it from here, then.

Shadow's stats:
Level 22
HP 87
Attack 47
Defense 67
Speed 47
Special Attack 45
Special Defense 76

Loudred's stats:
Level 23
HP 86
Attack 52
Defense 39
Speed 41
Special Attack 52
Special Defense 39

Shadow uses Hidden Power: Fighting, inflictinging 31 damage!
The Loudred retaliates with a Brick Break dealing a Critical Hit! (Sorry, Shadow). The attack causes 49 damage.

Shadow is hurt, but still up with 37 HP left.
The Loudred has 56 HP left.

-What will your next move be?

Star Road/Island of Dreams/65 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

89 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope

Ouch

I guess we'lluse his hidden power again.

Lady Vulpix
21st April 2003, 12:44 PM
Avian Freeze- Will you please fill me in? I haven't seen much of your story, sorry. Also, it would be great if you updated for mine.

Nala98- Shadow uses Hidden Power again, once more causing 31 damage.
The Loudred tries another Brick Break, but he's not so lucky this time. He only manages to deal 27 damage.

Shadow's current HP are 10, while the Loudred's are 25.

-What will Shadow do now?

Wolfsong
21st April 2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- Shadow uses Hidden Power again, once more causing 31 damage.
The Loudred tries another Brick Break, but he's not so lucky this time. He only manages to deal 27 damage.

Shadow's current HP are 10, while the Loudred's are 25.

-What will Shadow do now?

Star Road/Island of Dreams/65 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar and Caterpie

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

89 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope

I guess we will continue with what is working. Another hidden power.

Knight of Time
21st April 2003, 01:13 PM
Area: Pixie Island
CCP: 12
Stamps: 9
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Night Stone, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Lunar Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Okay, I would like to go to Dual Beach. However, just incase Andrew is too tired to walk, I want to ask him if he wants some of my Pokemon that can be ridden (except Aurora) to carry him, as long as any of my Pokemon would go easy on him.

Lady Vulpix
21st April 2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
Lady Vulpix >> ok I read the last 5 pages and I think I know where you are now, which is good :)

You inspect the throne in search of the Golden Ball. You can't help noticing the battle with Evan and King Raymond and it appears Evan is still fighting impressively. But you soon realize that every second counts, and you try looking for the golden ball behind the throne. Unfortunately there is nothing there.

You then head towards the middle of the room, pull out your Magnifying Lens Eyesight(c) and search around the whole room. It appears that this is a much harder task than anticipated, and you begin to think that King Raymond was trying to fool you. However, your ears are suddenly drawn towards the curtains as you here a (very) faint sound.

You look at the time, and it is 2:10. Only 15 minutes left

What will you do now?

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #6 - Neon/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto/139 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Sleeping Vulpix Plushie, Mystic Pearl.

I've finally found that update! Well, I'll check the curtains and their surroundings.

Avian Freeze
21st April 2003, 05:33 PM
Attention Expedia Players

We have decided on our surprise for the year anniversary :). You'll all see your surprise as we update for you. Also, we have added the inventory of Pixie Island, so be sure to check that out. ANd lastly, we've decided to add another transport :p.

Torkoal's "Magic Carpet"
As you summon Torkoal, it will sit down, and its White Smoke ability will create a small cloud that gets larger and larger, and more puffy too! When the cloud is large enough, Torkoal will release it and you will jump on it, riding it slowly through the air to your destination. It can be nice and slow, so you cna see all the sights, or you can catch the breeze to make it quicker. Much like a Magic Carpet ^_^.

Nala98 - You shout at Shadow to use another Hidden Power, hoping to defeat Loudred. He nods and attacks Loudred, knocking it back head over heels and dazed. You smile in triumph, and notice a Whismur Plushie that dropped out of Loudred's arms! You then see a beam of light apear in front of you and a Ralts appears, with a curious look! She walks up to you, examining and poking at you. She then Traces your mind and stops suddenly, smiling and hugging your leg.

Congratulations! You got a Whismur Plushie and Ralts (F) joined your team! :)

What will you do now? Head to the Draco Mts., continue along the path, or something else.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You ask the tired looking Andrew if he maybe wants to ride one of your Pokemon so he can rest. He smiles and thanks you, getting on Houndoom and almost falling asleep on the Dark Pokemon's back. You walk along Dual Beach, checking for any stray items on the ground. The ocean breeze relaxes you as you hope you can track down the YamiKairyu soon, and save Kristy and Brian, and also find Amber. You are lost in your mind when suddenly, you hear a loud chirp in the air, and you notice a Swablu! It hovers around you for a little while, and then floats down on to your shoulder, and it holds a soft plushie in its beak as well!

Congratulations! Swablu (M) has joined your team and it gave you a Bagon Plushie!

What will you do now? Head to Pixie City, walk along Route 1, 2, or 5, or something else.

Lady Vulpix - You head to the curtains of the room, searching suspiciously for anything. YOu notice the golden ball right there and make a grab for it! It struggles a bit, but you keep a firm grip on it! It tries to get free but it can't, and it gives away to you. You look at Evan and King Raymond and notice that the two have their swords locked fiercely together! King Raymond bringing his sword upward and aims towards Evan, but the young bird rolls backwards, floating free of the slash. He charges forward, pinning King Raymond to the wallwith the sword point just to his chest.

"Uncle! I won fair and square! Now I demand my kingdom back!"
"GUARDS! ARREST THESE INSOLENT HUMANS!" The king demands. The Skarmory guards proceed to grab you and your Pokemon, but Leonard thinks fast and puts up a Reflect wall around all of you.
"Ok! OK! N-no need t-to be rough here heheh." The Pidgeot says nervously. He takes the ornate crown from his head, placing it on the rightful king's head. "Hehe, if I sh-sh-should say, it looks much b-b-better on you." The former ruler says between sweats.
"Uncle Raymond, I shall not banish you from the lands of Neon, but I assure you, if you try to overthrow me once again, I will be ready."
"Y-y-yes Your Majesty." Raymond says, bowing to Evan. You notice in the back, the brash-looking Pidgeotto hiding behind the couch! Looks like he won't be any trouble ;). (BTW, I just noticed King Raymond's name was originally Alexander! XD)
"ANd Lady Vulpix, I thank you for helping me regain my rightful place. I want you to take this on my thanks." THe young king hands you a Breloom Plushie. "Ah! Take this too. I know how much you LOVE tea, so here is a thermos of Specially Blended Tea for you." Evan says with a warm smile.
You wave goodbye to Evan and Leonard and are transported back to the heart of Maiden's Peak, and you notice the oh-so-familiar doors once again, with the inscription.


Around you are the doors that will lead to victory
Get through them all and you'll make history
Door number one is plain and white
Door number two is out of sight
Door number three will make you shiver
Door number four will make you quiver
Door number five is on the ground
Door number six weighs less than a pound
Door number seven is green with vines
Door number eight is filled with signs
Door number nine is dark and dim
Door number ten is filled to the brim
Door number eleven burns in many shards
Door number twelve has a fist on a card
Door number thirteen will give you a shock
Door number fourteen is hard as a rock
Door number fifteen is smooth and grey
Door number sixteen is toxic and gives dismay
Last but not least is door number seventeen
Which is Fire, Water, Electric, and every color you've ever seen.


However, you do notice something differnet. A Vulpix is by your leg, nuzzling it for comfort with a cutesy smile ^.^.

Congratulations! You've received a Special Blend Tea, a Breloom Plushie, and Vulpix has joined your team!

Which door will you enter

Knight of Time
21st April 2003, 06:22 PM
Area: Mistonnence Dragart, Store
CCP: 12
Stamps: 9
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Night Stone, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Lunar Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted "male" Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras), Swablu

Wow, a Swablu. Now this is really cool, especially after I caught its evolved form, a female Altaria at the Crystal Caves Capture Center today.

I would now like to travel to Pixie City (with Andrew still riding my Houndoom) please.

Wolfsong
21st April 2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
[b]Nala98 - You shout at Shadow to use another Hidden Power, hoping to defeat Loudred. He nods and attacks Loudred, knocking it back head over heels and dazed. You smile in triumph, and notice a Whismur Plushie that dropped out of Loudred's arms! You then see a beam of light apear in front of you and a Ralts appears, with a curious look! She walks up to you, examining and poking at you. She then Traces your mind and stops suddenly, smiling and hugging your leg.

Congratulations! You got a Whismur Plushie and Ralts (F) joined your team! :)

What will you do now? Head to the Draco Mts., continue along the path, or something else.

Star Road/Island of Dreams/65 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar, Caterpie and Ralts (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

89 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie

I would like to buy a dream eater tm if i may *pays 15 CCPs*

Then I will continue along the path I was on.

Edit: Shadow is now L.24 and also has learned quick attack ^_^

Jay
21st April 2003, 11:26 PM
Faithless- The Mightyena is level 18 and female. The Medicham is male, and ten levels higher. Here are their stats:

Mightyena:
HP 64
Attack 48
Defense 41
Speed 41
Special Attack 37
Special Defense 37

Medicham:
HP 89
Attack 56
Defense 64
Speed 67
Special Attack 56
Special Defense 64

-What other pokemon will you choose, and what will your pokemon do? Also, will you please remind me of their levels?

CCP 276 | Maiden's Peak / Door 15 / Storage Room | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Espeon, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

I didn't realize their levels were so high, especially Medicham

The Medicham wouldn't know a single fighting type move unless it has learnt TMs. Doubting it I'll send out Akaiou as my other battler

Since Poliwrath is only at Level 15 i'll switch him for Umbreon

Akaiou is level 26, holding a Deflection Coat, and I don't know what level my Umbreon is. Level 20 I assume since that's my Espeon's level, right?

Lady Vulpix
22nd April 2003, 11:53 AM
MY POST-

Minstonnence Dragart/Maiden's Peak/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/139 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Aww! Lovely! *Hugs Vulpix.* And I guess being a tea fan has its advantages after all! Thanks, Tyler! By the way, great update! :yes:

Now I'll try door number... 17! :D

I hope I'm not giving you trouble by making this choice.


DarkPrince the Dark Knight- Taking the turn that makes Dual Beach... well, dual, you keep walking with your pokemon, while Andrew falls asleep on Houndoom's back. To your right you can see a long river, and to your left, not too far, lies Route 5, famous for offering the widest variety of views to those who travel along it.
As you reach the end of the sandy beach, you cross the bridge that connects Routes 1 and 5, and arrive at Pixie City. It's quite late now, but many lights are on and you can see lots of people on the streets. The contrast with the wilderness you had been surrounded by so far is remarkable. There are houses, buildings, cars and everything you can expect to find in a large populated area. Andrew is woken up by the sounds, and looks around.
"This feels almost like home," he says. "Almost."
A middle-aged man notices you and approaches you. He's carrying a big plate with what seems to be loaves of bread.
"Manioc bread," he tells you. "Very nutritious. Only 2 CCPs a loaf. Would you like some?"
Then he looks at your pokemon and Andrew, and then turns back to you.
"You don't seem to be from around, right? I have some brochures about the island. I once tried to make business selling them, but we get so few tourists... manioc bread sells much better. But I'd be happy to give you a brochure for only 5 CCPs."

-What will you do? Talk to the man (state what)?, Buy something from him? Say "no, thanks" and keep looking around? Or do something else?


Nala98- You follow Star Road to the east until you reach the nearest store. Cyndaquil follows you, looking rather uneasy. He shakes and looks back every now and then, as if to make sure no one is following you. You try to lift him up and comfort him, but he jumps off your arms. Still, he doesn't get away from your party.
Once at the store, you buy a Dream Eater TM, paying 15 CCPs from it. The shopkeeper is about to give you a stamp, but then realizes you're a Dragon Tamers worker (yes, we're well known even there :P).
Cyndaquil waits for you at the door, emitting soft, acute moans and smelling the ground around him. As you get out, he rans to the forest, but he doesn't get too far. Instead, he stops and looks at you. He walks a few more steps, and turns to look at you again.

-What will you do now?


Faithless- Alright, here are your pokemon's stats, then:

Aikaiou:
Level 26
HP 93
Attack 78
Defense 88
Speed 44
Special Attack 49
Special Defense 110 (with Deflection Coat)

Umbreon:
Level 20
HP 80
Attack 43
Defense 61
Speed 43
Special Attack 41
Special Defense 69

-What will your pokemon do?

Jay
22nd April 2003, 12:32 PM
I'll update your one Gabi if I may...

Lady Vulpix >> With Vulpix happily by your side, you both are ready for the adventures that lie behind Door #17. You open it, and are surrounded by many beams of coloured light as you enter. You float down, and realize that you've landed on a really big rainbow! In fact, the whole place is covered in rainbows. The condition up in the air appears to be quite sunny. You pear down towards the ground and you are able to see many grey clouds forming, ready to crash into eachother. It seems it will rain down there pretty soon, but not quite yet

What will you do? Explore the rainbow you've landed on? Head down the rainbow towards the ground? Or something else?



CCP 276 | Maiden's Peak / Door 15 / Storage Room | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Espeon, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

Okay. I will ask Umbreon to lend a Helping Hand to Akaiou (which powers up his next attack by 1.5x), and I'll have Akaiou use Earthquake

Knight of Time
22nd April 2003, 12:39 PM
Area: Pixie Island, Pixie City
CCP: 12
Stamps: 9
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Night Stone, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Lunar Gem, Darkness Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted "male" Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras), Swablu

I'm going to ask the guy if I could have a Brochure, since it might be of great use to help look for Amber, Kristy and Brian, as well as asking the guy if he has heard of them or the YamiKariyu.

Espeon12
22nd April 2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Espeon12 -

New Game:
You cross over the rickety bridge, feeling teh misty wind in your face, and as you look down into the serene river, youi see not a river, but a Golduck! It spits water in your face, laughs mischievously, and dives down right away, kicking water at the bridge.

What will you do? Go after the Golduck, ignore it and move on, or something else

Art Island / Bridge / Food:5 / Dolls:5 / 42 CC / Cinders the Ninetales

Err... I'll stick with my new game, if that's ok. Not feeling too adventurous today. I'll ignore the Golduck but tell Cinders to keep an eye out, should he try anything while we're still on the bridge.

Wolfsong
22nd April 2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You follow Star Road to the east until you reach the nearest store. Cyndaquil follows you, looking rather uneasy. He shakes and looks back every now and then, as if to make sure no one is following you. You try to lift him up and comfort him, but he jumps off your arms. Still, he doesn't get away from your party.
Once at the store, you buy a Dream Eater TM, paying 15 CCPs from it. The shopkeeper is about to give you a stamp, but then realizes you're a Dragon Tamers worker (yes, we're well known even there :P).
Cyndaquil waits for you at the door, emitting soft, acute moans and smelling the ground around him. As you get out, he rans to the forest, but he doesn't get too far. Instead, he stops and looks at you. He walks a few more steps, and turns to look at you again.

-What will you do now?


Star Road/Island of Dreams/74 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar, Caterpie and Ralts (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

74 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie

i guess the cyndaquil wants me to follow him, so i will.

Reptilius Pyrus
23rd April 2003, 02:33 PM
Oooooh... Fun!

I don't think I'll bring any of my current companions with me. I can find new ones here without their help (I hope).

<Mistonnence Dragart/Welcome Beach/5 food units, 5 Pokedolls/CCP: 0>
(I'm guessing you can obtain CCP on the islands, right?)

Ok... I'll take the Circle of Unown to Art Island, as it seems the least dangerous, and I'm a bit vulnerable right now.

(Did I do everything right?)

Everoy
24th April 2003, 06:40 PM
Erm, I would like to play this, I just want to know exactly how I start out here...

Reptilius Pyrus
24th April 2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Parsec's Politoed
Erm, I would like to play this, I just want to know exactly how I start out here...

I'm new here too, but I think I get how to start out.

Well, first you say which Pokemon you would like to bring with you. The limit is one Captured Pokemon and one Adopted Pokemon, though you're allowed to not bring any, or just one.

Then, you post which island you are on currently (Mistonnence Dragart, everyone starts here), where you currently are (Welcome Beach, again, everyone starts here), the amount of Food Units and Pok嶮olls you have (Everyone starts with 5 of each), and the CC Points you have (I think you start with 0, though I may be wrong on this).

After posting all that, you say where you want to go, and which transportation you want to use. (They're on the first page)

Hoped that helped! ^_^

Everoy
24th April 2003, 07:58 PM
[<Mistonnence Dragart/Welcome Beach/5 food units, 5 Pokedolls/CCP: 0>

Reptillus, do you want to just stick together? I'll take the Circle of Unown with Reptillius.

Reptilius Pyrus
24th April 2003, 08:15 PM
Sure! Strength in numbers!

I'm guessing you also don't want to take any Adoptes or Captees with you...

Everoy
24th April 2003, 08:25 PM
Oops! I forgot that! I am bringing Slubba the adopted male Grimer and Toadaya the female captured Poliwag.
<Mistonnence Dragart/Welcome Beach/Toadaya (Poliwag) Slubba (Grimer)/5 food units, 5 Pokedolls/CCP: 0>

Reptilius Pyrus
24th April 2003, 08:32 PM
Hehe, I thought so. Hopefully your Pokemon can protect me until I get some of my own here.

Now we just have to wait for an admin... Tum-de-dum...

Avian Freeze
25th April 2003, 12:01 AM
SOrry guys for the delay! Again -_-. Okay, I'll update this time :).

Faithless - Thanks for updating Jay! BTW, do you think you could get AIM so Gabi and I could talk to you easier?

Medicham begins the battling by using a Hidden Power , unleashing the power of Grass on Golem! 45 damage is done to Golem as Golem struggles from the blast to get up. The bulky Pokemon jumps up, slamming straight into the ground using Earthquake!

THe attack does 68 damage to Mightyena!!
And to Medicham, Earthquake does 48 damage.

Mightyena falls straight into the ground, fainting right away! Medicham is blown back, but he performs a kickup and is back on his feet. Unfortunately, Umbreon is hurt as well, due to Earthquake hitting ALL members in battle other than the user. Umbreon takes a blow of 47 damage but she still is ready for battle!

You tell Umbreon to use Helping Hand to help Akaiou's attack. Umbreon starts to cheer for Akaiou, shouting out loud and boosting his confidence. Akaiou gets ready for his next attack, his eyes set on defeating Medicham and Mightyena.

Medicham is left with 41HP.
Umbreon is left with 33HP.
Akaiou is left with 48HP.

What attacks will you use now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You kindly thank the old man for his Manioc Bread but decline it. However, you ask him for the brochure and he gladly hands it to you in return for 5 CCPs. You then ask him if he has heard of Amber, Kristy, Brian, or the Yamikairyu.

The old man's jolly face is suddenly covered by a shadow. "Yamikairyu...I have not heard that name for decades...If you wish to know more of the creature, you must visit the Guru who resides in the center of the city." THe old man points towards a tall temple. "She knows everything that goes on in this world and I'm sure she will be of aid to you in finding your friends."
You thank the old man as he slowly walks away, selling his Brochures and Manioc Bread throughout the village.

What will you do now? Explroe the village a bit more, head out of the city on to a route, head right to the temple in search of any clues, or something esle?

Espeon12 - You ignore the mischievous Golduck, but you tell Cinders to keep watch in case the creature tries to sneak anything up on you. The Golduck appears once more! But instead of bothering you, it throws you an object and dives into the river, disappearing without a trace. You pick up the doll and realizze it is a Golduck Plushie! So the Pokemon wasn't all bad then ;). As you continue along Route 31, you notice the treacherous Death CLiffs to the east, and from those cliffs, you hear a faint buzzing sound, and you look up, seeing a flock of Ninjask and Shedinja hovering towards a little niche in the cliff. You look ahead and alos notice the forest where a group of Jumpluff, Bellossom, and Vileplume frolick around, spreading their pollen. You also notice that what they dance to is a strange statue of a giant Ludicolo, collecting the moist morning dew of the tree leaves. Suddenly, you hear a rustle in the bushes. A silhouette steps out into the sunlight, and none other than a young Eevee appears! SHe steps up to you with eager eyes and nuzzles your leg!

Congratulations! You received a Golduck Plushie and Eevee (F) joined your team!

What will you do? Head to the Death Cliffs and see what the buzz is about (no pun intended :p), watch carefully at what the Grass Pokemon are doing, ignore both and head on, or something esle.

Nala98 - Cyndaquil continues running ahead of you, stopping every few paces to wait for you. Concerned about him, you try to calm the timid and scared looking Cyndaquil, but he continues to shy away from you. You walk through the thick brush of the forest, following the little Pokemon, and suddenly, he stops and hides behind you. You wonder what could be scaring Cyndaquil when you look in front of you, seeing a Mawile with a sly grin on her face. You also notice a mark on her neck. A black shadow of a dragon, and it looks vaguely familiar. However, you can't grasp where you remember it from. The menacing Mawile beckons for Cyndaquil to battle it.

What will you do? Let Cyndaquil battle Mawile, send a different Pokemonm out to battle Mawile, try to run away, or something else.

Just a little overview, Cyndaquil's level is 13 and Mawile's level is 37. You can choose either a GS battle or a simple battle. If you choose a GS battle, I'll get more detailed stats for you :).

Reptilius Pyrus and Parsec's Politoed - Welcome to Expedia both of you! :) We hope you'll have fun while you play our game and Reptilius Pyrus, thanks for helping Parsec's Politoed out ^_^. I don't see any problem if you want to stick together. It'll probably make your game more interesting too! When one of you posts, we'll just update for both of you to save time, including the other one in it of course.

The both of you stand on Welcome Beach on the large island of Mistonnence Dragart. It's a sunny day as you wait for your transport to arrive. A big adventure lies ahead of you, and you both notice Unown of all the alphabet coming down and surrounding you. They spin faster and faster and no longer are you on Mistonnence Dragart, but on the calm, forested Art Island.


WELCOME TO ART ISLAND

The Unown spell out. You see a few roads lying ahead of you, a large mountain in the distance, a cliff to the east, and just a few yards down is a store.

Where will you go? To the store, Route 31, 32, take a boat down Aricu River, or something else. Have fun!

Jay
25th April 2003, 01:00 AM
Faithless - Thanks for updating Jay! BTW, do you think you could get AIM so Gabi and I could talk to you easier?

I have AIM but not on this computer. I'm going to access it tomorrow

CCP 276 | Maiden's Peak / Door 15 / Storage Room | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Espeon, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

I hoped to KO the Mightyena

I kinda wished Umbreon used Helping Hand before Akaiou used Earthquake but it doesn't matter. Hmm it looks bad if Medicham's next attack is critical on Akaiou. Umbreon will use Pursuit and Akaiou will use Rock Slide

Knight of Time
25th April 2003, 06:53 AM
Area: Pixie Island, Pixie City
CCP: 12
Stamps: 0
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Bagon Plushie, Solar Gem, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted "male" Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras), Swablu

I would now like to go to this Temple that the Guru lives in, please.

Reptilius Pyrus
25th April 2003, 11:06 AM
<Art Island/Eh, nowhere specific at the moment/5 food units, 5 Pokedolls/CCP: 0>

Hm... Well, neither of us have any money, so we can't go to the store.... How about we go on route 32?

(Parsec's Politoed, I'll let you make the decision next time, ok?)

Wolfsong
25th April 2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 - Cyndaquil continues running ahead of you, stopping every few paces to wait for you. Concerned about him, you try to calm the timid and scared looking Cyndaquil, but he continues to shy away from you. You walk through the thick brush of the forest, following the little Pokemon, and suddenly, he stops and hides behind you. You wonder what could be scaring Cyndaquil when you look in front of you, seeing a Mawile with a sly grin on her face. You also notice a mark on her neck. A black shadow of a dragon, and it looks vaguely familiar. However, you can't grasp where you remember it from. The menacing Mawile beckons for Cyndaquil to battle it.

What will you do? Let Cyndaquil battle Mawile, send a different Pokemonm out to battle Mawile, try to run away, or something else.

Just a little overview, Cyndaquil's level is 13 and Mawile's level is 37. You can choose either a GS battle or a simple battle. If you choose a GS battle, I'll get more detailed stats for you :).


Star Road/Island of Dreams/69 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar, Caterpie and Ralts (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

69 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie

Before i make any decision i would like to know what togetics stats are. I would also ask the cyndaquil his opinion

Everoy
25th April 2003, 04:11 PM
<Mistonnence Dragart/Welcome Beach/Toadaya (Poliwag) Slubba (Grimer)/5 food units, 5 Pokedolls/CCP: 0>

That's fine, Reptillius!

Avian Freeze
27th April 2003, 10:50 PM
Ok, sorry I had to find a stats calculator (Thanks Gabi :)) so it took a while for me to start an update.

Faithless - Yeah, I know you wanted Helping Hand to go before Earthquake. SOrry :\, cause Golem's Speed was higher than Umbreon's.

"Medicham, use another HP Grass and finish it off!" The factory employee shouts at his Pokemon. The fighting Pokemon nods and closes its eyes, focusing its inner power and unleashes it on Akaiou, who is hit by it!

Akaiou takes 47 damage and is left with 1 HP!

"WHAT?! It didn't faint that Golem!"

You then tell Akaiou to use a Rock Slide on the Medicham, and Golem sends a few rocks at Medicham, which topples him over. However, the spirited Pokemon jumps right back up, still strong!

Medicham takes 20 damage, due to it not being very effective, leavin him with 21HP still!

Umbreon then attacks Medicham with a strong Pursuit attack which ends up in a critical hit! Medicham then falls on the floor, tired of battle!

Medicham took 22 damage and is now defeated!

The worker returns his Medicham to his Pokeball and the two run off, leaving you to explore the factory. You notice that one of them dropped a can of Coconut Milkshake!

You look around, noticing that a lot of clanderstine weapons being made. What kind of factory is this?! These weapons could destroy the world! You have to stop this craziness! You see a map on the wall and just as you finish seeing where the control room must be, a female worker challenges you to a battle!

"Hey you! Get out of this factory! If you don't, I'll have to defeat you!"

She then sends out a Swalot!

Swalot
Level 31
HP 122
Attack 69
Defense 75
Speed 58
Special Attack 69
Special Defense 75

Who will you send out?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You head towards the Temple in the middle of the city. It semes like forever though, as the city is very active and the Temple is so far away. A few people even push you out of the way quite rudely too, in a hurry to get somewhere. You also here many shouts from people, trying to sell plenty of items.
You stop for a second, taking a look at your Brochure and wondering what it says about the city.

Pixie City - The only city on this hidden island. It is bustling with all kinds of people. The main attraction of this city is the Temple in the center of the city. Many people head there to pray and the very wise Guru resides at the top floor, meditating. However, only special permission will allow one to see her.
The Downtown area (at the southern and western part of the city) is the commericial section. There is a large department store as well as many great restaurants with any kind of cuisine one can think of. There are also many clubs as well.
Uptown (the eastern side) is where all the industrial work occurs, with a large power plant, as well as many small factories. A research center of also lies there where scientists analyze the history of this island.
The Residential area in the north is actually quite quiet. Houses lie scattered around and the residents are very friendly.

As you finish reading, however, a little kid tugs at your shirt, saying, "Excuse me sir...I lost my mommy and daddy. Could you help me find them pweese?"

What will you do? Help the kid, head to the Temple, or something else?

Reptilius Pyrus and Parsec's Politoed - The both of you start to head along Route 132, along the calm Aricu River. The sun is bright, shining down on you as you notice the dense forests to the side. The both of you walk slowly, admiring the serene nature of Art Island. You both then notice an old lady outside of her cottage, watering her garden. She realizes you and says:

"Why hello there! It seems as if you're heading for Icuno Peak. I tell you, I think something's going on up there, and it may actually be worth going to. But the path to the peak of the mountain is quite dangerous actually, so I'll give you these Pokemon to protect you along the way." She flashes a friendly smile and beckons out two Pokemon. "This is Seviper (M) and Poliwag (F)." SHe says, introducing you to the two Pokemon.
The two Pokemon head towards you, Seviper slithering along to Reptilius Pyrus and wrapping lightly around your arm, and Poliwag waddling along to Parsec's Politoed, with a happy smile. "And take this too! I haven't had company for a while so this is to thank you." She hands Parsec's Politoed a "Tiny Natu" (yea, not just a regular Natu) Plushie and Reptilius Pyrus a "Giant Arbok" Plushie (longer than a regular Arbok). Now you be careful you two!" The old woman says.

The two of you thank the old woman and she heads back in her house. You continue walking for a while, with your new Pokemon and Plushies. You then stop at a junction, a bridge heading to Route 35 and the continuing path of Route 32 which heads to Articuno Temple.

Which path will you head along?

Nala98 -

Togetic
Level 28
HP 89
Attack 46
Defense 72
Speed 46
Special Attack 74
Special Defense 84

And just for reference, here are Cyndaquil and Mawile's stats.

Cyndaquil
Level 13
HP 41
Attack 26
Defense 24
Speed 30
Special Attack 28
Special Defense 26

Mawile
Level 37
HP 107
Attack 91
Defense 91
Speed 65
Special Attack 69
Special Defense 69

You look at Cyndaquil, asking him what he thinks. Cyndaquil jumps out with a set glare at Mawile, heavily breathing. The Mawile just gives an evil cackle, waiting for your move. Cyndaquil turns around, telling you it is ready to battle.

Though Cyndaquil is a bit inexperienced, he seems to have a very strong spirit. TOgetic stands next to you and nods at you, ready to fill in if Cyndaquil ails.

What will you ask Cyndaquil to do?

Wolfsong
27th April 2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 -

Togetic
Level 28
HP 89
Attack 46
Defense 72
Speed 46
Special Attack 74
Special Defense 84

And just for reference, here are Cyndaquil and Mawile's stats.

Cyndaquil
Level 13
HP 41
Attack 26
Defense 24
Speed 30
Special Attack 28
Special Defense 26

Mawile
Level 37
HP 107
Attack 91
Defense 91
Speed 65
Special Attack 69
Special Defense 69

You look at Cyndaquil, asking him what he thinks. Cyndaquil jumps out with a set glare at Mawile, heavily breathing. The Mawile just gives an evil cackle, waiting for your move. Cyndaquil turns around, telling you it is ready to battle.

Though Cyndaquil is a bit inexperienced, he seems to have a very strong spirit. TOgetic stands next to you and nods at you, ready to fill in if Cyndaquil ails.

What will you ask Cyndaquil to do?

Star Road/Island of Dreams/96 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar, Caterpie and Ralts (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

96 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie

Since Cyndaquil wants to battle, i won't stop him. I will ask the cyndaquil to start out with ember.

Jay
28th April 2003, 12:47 AM
NP Tyler. I think it was better anyway

CCP 276 | Maiden's Peak / Door 15 / Storage Room | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Espeon, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

Is Akaiou's HP automatically regenerated after that battle? If it isn't i'll give Akaiou the Coconut Milk and we'll battle one more time

Knight of Time
28th April 2003, 07:20 AM
Area: Pixie Island, Pixie City
CCP: 46
Stamps: 0
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Bagon Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted "male" Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras), Swablu

I'm going to help the boy look for his lost parents.

Everoy
28th April 2003, 03:10 PM
<Dragonair Island/Route 32/Toadaya (Poliwag), Slubba (Grimer), Poliwag/5 food units, 5 Pokedolls, Tiny Natu Doll/CCP: 0>

P.S.-Reptillius, you can control the Seviper.


Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Reptilius Pyrus and Parsec's Politoed - The both of you start to head along Route 132, along the calm Aricu River. The sun is bright, shining down on you as you notice the dense forests to the side. The both of you walk slowly, admiring the serene nature of Art Island. You both then notice an old lady outside of her cottage, watering her garden. She realizes you and says:

"Why hello there! It seems as if you're heading for Icuno Peak. I tell you, I think something's going on up there, and it may actually be worth going to. But the path to the peak of the mountain is quite dangerous actually, so I'll give you these Pokemon to protect you along the way." She flashes a friendly smile and beckons out two Pokemon. "This is Seviper (M) and Poliwag (F)." SHe says, introducing you to the two Pokemon.
The two Pokemon head towards you, Seviper slithering along to Reptilius Pyrus and wrapping lightly around your arm, and Poliwag waddling along to Parsec's Politoed, with a happy smile. "And take this too! I haven't had company for a while so this is to thank you." She hands Parsec's Politoed a "Tiny Natu" (yea, not just a regular Natu) Plushie and Reptilius Pyrus a "Giant Arbok" Plushie (longer than a regular Arbok). Now you be careful you two!" The old woman says.

The two of you thank the old woman and she heads back in her house. You continue walking for a while, with your new Pokemon and Plushies. You then stop at a junction, a bridge heading to Route 35 and the continuing path of Route 32 which heads to Articuno Temple.

Which path will you head along?

Before anything, I will let Toadaya and Poliwag whom I will call Ayafrog out to socialize, and then we shall travel to the Articuno Temple. Ice Pokemon are cool :P

Espeon12
28th April 2003, 05:19 PM
Art Island / Route 31 / Food:5 / Dolls:5 / 42 CC / Cinders the Ninetales (F), Eevee (F) / Golduck Plushie

Well, that was easy ^^; I'll check out what the Grass Pokemon are doing, but try to keep out of sight for now.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
28th April 2003, 05:31 PM
Wow, Gabi, Jay (May I call u that, Faithless? ;-D), and Tyler seem to be doing great keepin up with the updates. Nice job u guys. ^_^ Anyway, Expedia is too great of a game not to play in so I'ma continue playing. :-p

Location = Art Island/Inside hollow tree stump, going onto Pixie Pond in this strange world.

Pack = Volcano Ruby, Spark Gem, Accelerator Gene, Frozen Diamond, Raichu Plushie, Fluffy Pink Phanpy Plushie, 95 CCPs, 4 Food and 4 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M).

I will inspect the 2 statues with caution. Never know when something will jump out onto u...

Note- My last update was on page 12.

Reptilius Pyrus
28th April 2003, 06:28 PM
Art Island
Route 32

Pack:
5 Food units
5 Pokedolls
Giant Arbok Plushie

Pokemon:
Seviper (M)

I was just wondering what level Seviper is. Also, can we nickname Pokemon given to us?

EDIT: I just looked at the map of Art Island. Doesn't Route 33 go to Articuno Temple, not 32? Route 32 connects to 33, but...

Everoy
28th April 2003, 06:49 PM
Actually, thats Route 35, but yes, It looks like your right... I'm going to change the decision to crossing to Route 35 to get to the Articuno Temple.

Avian Freeze
28th April 2003, 09:37 PM
ARGH! I WAS SO CLOSE TO FINISHING MY UPDATE AND MY COMP CRASHES ON ME >_<. Now I gotta start over -_-.

Here's my post again :P

MY POST: Innocence Island/Castle/151 CCPs/5-5/Kit, Wolfwood

That was weird o_O. I'll wake up from my dream since I don't see anything else.

Nala98 - You tell Cyndaquil to use a strong Ember attack. However, the menacing Mawile attacks first, Astonishing Cyndaquil. The small fire Pokemon is frightened by the awful face that Mawile made to scare it. The deceitful Pokemon laughs with joy, having fun with its attack, ready for Cyndaquil's attack. Cyndaquil then charges up the flame on its back, and shoots out some blazes at Mawile. Even with the weakness and critical hit, Mawile still shows no signs of weakening, especially because of its high level.

Astonish did 33 damage to Cyndaquil, leaving him with 8HP!
Ember did 24 damage to Mawile, leaving her with 83HP!

Things don't look so good for Cyndaquil, especialyl with his ailing and struggling to fight the evil Mawile. The tatoo on the Mawile's neck still irks at your thoughts as you try to remember where it could be from...

What will you do? Continue with Cyndaquil and let him fight Mawile, switch to another Pokemon, or something else.

Faithless - Sorry Jay, :\, Akaiou isn't healed after battle, but that's why I gave you the Coconut Milkshake :P.

You let Akaiou drink the sweet Coconut Milkshake, and his life is now 71HP/93HP. Akaiou then gets into a ready position to battle the large purple Swalot.

Here are both their stats again, for reference.

Akaiou:
Level 26
HP 93
Attack 78
Defense 88
Speed 44
Special Attack 49
Special Defense 110 (with Deflection Coat)

Swalot
Level 31
HP 122
Attack 69
Defense 75
Speed 58
Special Attack 69
Special Defense 75

What attack will you use? To save time, you are allowed to post up to three attacks at once.

BTW, could you tell me how many doors you've been through? (including this one)

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You bend down, telling the little kid that you will help him find his parents. The city is filled so much with people that you doubt you'll find his parents there. You then remember the Brochure and decide to head to the Residential Area of the city. You have Andrew and the kid ride your Houndoom to quicken your travel.
Once you reach the quaint little neighborhood, you notice nine houses in a 3x3 fashion.


X X X
X X X
X X X

You notice a plaque in the center of the neighborhood. It is somewhat strange though, since though it mentions the names of the people in the neighborhood, their houses are written in a riddle fashion. You ask the kid what his name is and he answers, "Tom Yale".

1. The Smith family lives in the top row
2. The Cole family lives next to the Smith family
3. The Brown family lives southwest of the Anders family
4. The Rose family does not live in the middle row
5. No one lives east of the Smith family
6. The Pozensky family lives under the Anders family
7. The Rose family lives north of the Brown family
8. The Tan family lives in a corner
9. The Mizuki family lives on the east side of the neighborhood
10. The Yale family resides in the remaining household

From these clues, figure out where the Yale family lives.

Which house do you think they live in

Parsec's Politoed and Reptilius Pyrus - Yea, sorry bout the typo ^^;, I meant that Route 35 goes to Articuno Temple. And RP, it's actually Route 35, not Route 33, sorry bout that, it's a bit hard to see. And to answer your question, yes you may nickname your Seviper. However, these Pokemon don't count as Adopted nor Captured Pokemon, unfortunately. They can only stay in Expedia.

You (Parsec's Politoed) send our your own Poliwag Toadaya to meet your new Poliwag Ayafrog. They look at each other a bit curiously, and then smile at each other and waddle over to the Aricu River, jumping in the stream and splashing around. The two of you walk slowly over the wooden bridge, noticing the Poliwag having fun. There are also many other aquatic Pokemon, such as Goldeen, Marill, Barboach, Staryu, and a couple of sleeping Lotad, among others. Toadaya and Ayafrog step out of the river, content with their enjoyment and return to you. Both of you then continue through the thick underbrush of Route 135 towards the mystic Articuno Temple. After about an hour, you (Reptilius Pyrus), lifts a large leaf of a plant out of the way, and voila! The Articuno Temple lies in front of you. Both of you notice that it is actually more like a cave, with icy blue flames in front and a large Articuno carved into the wall with frozen sapphire eyes. You walk up to the door of the temple and see an inscription written.


Enter this temple with perilous traps
With puzzles and mazes and a bunch of gaps
If you shall solve the mystical secrets
A treasure awaits you that has no regrets!

(Yes I know the last two don't exactly rhyme :P)

Do you dare enter the Articuno Temple, or will you head to a different destination?

Espeon12 - You slowly walk into the dense forest, trying to get a peek at what the Grass Pokemon could be doing. The Bellossom appear to be spreading their petals around the statue, much like a Petal Dance. The Jumpluff spread pollen around, which seem to be a combination of Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, and Poisonpowder. Strangely though, it does not acffect any of he other Pokemon in the ritual. Lastly, the Vileplume appear to be using Synthesis, attracting the sun's rays to the dark area. The morning dew of the leaves continue to drip slowly into the statue of the Ludicolo's lily pad. The water collects and suddenly-the Ludicolo gains color and comes to life! It yells out a loud "LUDI-LUDI-COLO-COLO!" And it stomps on the ground, and starts to do a very wild dance. It steps unevenly, shouting out cries every few seconds. And at the end it jumps back on its pedestal , spreading its arms up and looking towards the sky along with all the other grass Pokemon. However, nothing happens, and the Ludicolo looks down in sadness, as do the other Pokemon.

What will you do? Try talking to the Ludicolo, ask the Grass Pokemon what is going on, or something else.

Phantom of Innocence-BF - Welcome back Julina :).

You carefully look at the two statues, wondering where they could have come from. They appear to have once been a true Azumarill and Clefairy, as the Clefairy has a panicked look on it and the Azumarill is looking back and appears to be running. They may have also been victims of the Basilisk...

What will you do now?

Wolfsong
28th April 2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 - You tell Cyndaquil to use a strong Ember attack. However, the menacing Mawile attacks first, Astonishing Cyndaquil. The small fire Pokemon is frightened by the awful face that Mawile made to scare it. The deceitful Pokemon laughs with joy, having fun with its attack, ready for Cyndaquil's attack. Cyndaquil then charges up the flame on its back, and shoots out some blazes at Mawile. Even with the weakness and critical hit, Mawile still shows no signs of weakening, especially because of its high level.

Astonish did 33 damage to Cyndaquil, leaving him with 8HP!
Ember did 24 damage to Mawile, leaving her with 83HP!

Things don't look so good for Cyndaquil, especialyl with his ailing and struggling to fight the evil Mawile. The tatoo on the Mawile's neck still irks at your thoughts as you try to remember where it could be from...

What will you do? Continue with Cyndaquil and let him fight Mawile, switch to another Pokemon, or something else.
[/i]


Star Road/Island of Dreams/96 CCP/4 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine, Shadow my captured umbreon, Togetic, Omastar, Caterpie and Ralts (F)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

96 CC Points
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie

I'll ask cyndaquil if he would rather i sent in togetic. I want his opinion before i do anything.

Jay
29th April 2003, 01:23 AM
Yes Julina you may ^^

CCP 276 | Maiden's Peak / Door 15 / Storage Room | 3-5 | Companions: Umbreon, Swinub, Espeon, Akaiou (Golem), Swirl (Poliwrath)

I'm going to ask Akaiou to use Earthquake twice on the Swalot. I'd ask him to do three but i'm unsure if I may want to use another attack after if his HP falls low

Earthquake, Earthquake

Reptilius Pyrus
29th April 2003, 08:50 AM
Er.. yeah. Route 35 was what I meant.. -_-

Location:
Art Island
Entrance to Articuno Temple

Items:
5 food units
5 Pokedolls
Giant Arbok plushie

Pokemon:
Kwaku (Seviper, M)

Ooooh... I think we should go inside.

EDIT: Typo.

Knight of Time
29th April 2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You bend down, telling the little kid that you will help him find his parents. The city is filled so much with people that you doubt you'll find his parents there. You then remember the Brochure and decide to head to the Residential Area of the city. You have Andrew and the kid ride your Houndoom to quicken your travel.
Once you reach the quaint little neighborhood, you notice nine houses in a 3x3 fashion.


X X X
X X X
X X X

You notice a plaque in the center of the neighborhood. It is somewhat strange though, since though it mentions the names of the people in the neighborhood, their houses are written in a riddle fashion. You ask the kid what his name is and he answers, "Tom Yale".

1. The Smith family lives in the top row
2. The Cole family lives next to the Smith family
3. The Brown family lives southwest of the Anders family
4. The Rose family does not live in the middle row
5. No one lives east of the Smith family
6. The Pozensky family lives under the Anders family
7. The Rose family lives north of the Brown family
8. The Tan family lives in a corner
9. The Mizuki family lives on the east side of the neighborhood
10. The Yale family resides in the remaining household

From these clues, figure out where the Yale family lives.

Which house do you think they live in

Area: Pixie Island, Pixie City
CCP: 46
Stamps: 0
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone, Fire Stone X2, Day Stone, Moon Stone, Water Stone, King's Rock, Tyranitar plushie, Dragonite plushie, Bagon Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure

Pokemon Companions: Sandslash, Murkrow, Houndoom, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Cybertron (L14 adopted "male" Porygon), Aurora (L5 captured female Lapras), Swablu

Okay...

I think the Yale family lives in this house:


XXX
OXX
XXX

'crosses fingers'