PDA

View Full Version : RMT, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

pokeguy76
6th February 2004, 10:37 AM
since nobody seems to notice my last post, I'll simply post it again untill somebody answers.

BlazikenLv.62@Charcoal
Flamethrower
Sky uppercut
Rock slide
Slash

KingdraLv.60@None at the moment
Surf
Ice beam
Dragonbreath
HAVEN'T MADE UP MY MIND YET

MachampLv.62@Black Belt
Cross Chop
Brick Break
Foresight
HAVEN'T MADE UP MY MIND YET

GrumpigLv.60@Chesto berry
Psychic
Rest
Magic Coat
Bounce

RaichuLv.62@Magnet (He's weak to that pp draining ghost move, I know.)
Rain Dance
Thunder wave
Thunder
Light Screen

And now I'm still thinking: Grass,Flying(Tropius perhaps) or Ground?

Gligar_Man
6th February 2004, 05:39 PM
theres really no point in having 2 same type attacks on one dude... i mean think about it... say your using your machamp... and you have cross chop & brick break, wich are you gonna use? most likely cross chop 100% of the time youd be in a position to use a fighting move... so whats brick break for... nothing but convenience and pp, you could easily just remove brick break for say earthquake, and not be completely owned by a poison type... you could also add rock slide or something... and spread the diversity around... but again this is an in game team and you should have no trouble beating the game... and hopefully some of your friends if you do battle them, :\

fix those things first

ShockingAlberto
8th February 2004, 08:37 AM
I agree, Earthquake on Machamp is a much better choice. It will give your team a good defense against a Manectric with Static. The only Pokemon that would be able to avoid it consistently are, obviously, flying Pokemon. But you obviously wouldn't use Machamp against them, anyway.

As for Blaziken...I'm not a huge proponent of Slash in the moveset without Bulk Up or Swords Dance (for Absol) to augment it. Rockslide I could disagree with, also. The major benefit to rockslide would be to defeat flying Pokemon, but it's a fairly inaccurate move. If you're in a do-or-die situation where you must use Blaziken to fight a flying type, I wouldn't pin all my hopes on Rockslide.

Raichu relies too heavily on electric attacks. Try and teach him a fighting move if you can, to compensate for his inability to hurt ground/rock Pokemon. I've heard it's possible to breed a Raichu that knows Static as an ability, but I've never seen it. If you can get it done, it would eliminate the need for Thunderwave.

-- ShockingAlberto

pokeguy76
10th February 2004, 12:17 PM
Oh but my Raichu has Static

pokeguy76
10th February 2004, 12:25 PM
But really, here is my idea about this team.
Grumpig really is just on it for its somewhat beter Sp.Def than Alakazam. But I'm thinking about replacing one of his moves with Shadow Ball(if he can learn it)

I agree on the Earthquake idea for machamp, so I'll change that.
His fourth Move is STILL not decided.

I like to use Rock Slide on Blaziken(indeed, because of the advantage over flying types) and I think that the 80 accuracy is not really a big issue.

I'm Going to give Kingdra a defensive attack.

Raichu's thunder wave is to target Pokémon who have mostly Special attacks.