PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower - v.22 [MA]

Pages : 1 [2]

Moonlight Espeon
11th March 2004, 02:56 PM
Oops x_x;

Well..
I'd like to sell those three gems that I just got for Stamps. That adds up to.. 6 stamps

(3/11) What have the last 3 problems you've had with your computer/software been (eg. broken printer, faulty scanner, failed game)? Were they serious? How long did they take to right? How's your computer handling at the minute?

Er.. Shockwave wouldn't work .-.; I got it to work eventually.. I think I installed it wrong originally but it kinda fixed itself.. o_O No it wasn't serious, it was very minor, and it only took 1 day to correct.
My computer is great right now.

1 MG please.

Silver Ledian
11th March 2004, 03:13 PM
Amy
MG: Flame Gem
SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins
*hands you 2CCPs for gem*

Kelly
*hands you your CCPs* :)

(3/11) What have the last 3 problems you've had with your computer/software been (eg. broken printer, faulty scanner, failed game)? Were they serious? How long did they take to right? Howz your computer handling at the minute?

The most recent problem has been with my mouse. The left button is a bit damaged and you have to click extra hard for it to open a link. Before that was probably my web-cam not working as I'd like it to. It works once a day and then won't work again unless you restart. And then there's the infamous printer breakdown. I've had about 4 printer changes in the past year or so XD

1MG for me please, and a grabber game - 5 across, 1 up :)

Knight of Time
11th March 2004, 03:14 PM
Eamon >> 1 Stamp/CCP

GG: You won a Photosynthesis Gem.

As for the polls:

(3/11) What have the last 3 problems you've had with your computer/software been (eg. broken printer, faulty scanner, failed game)? Were they serious? How long did they take to right? How's your computer handling at the minute?

I can't exactly keep track of the recent problems I had with the computer, but one problem was the last time it needed fixing after a ridiculously annoying error had to be repaired (I was nervous that important files of mine would be deleted, but I was lucky none of them were deleted :)). This problem was pretty serious, and it took about two weeks to fix... >_<
The computer right now is working fine.

1. (3/10) How often do you clean your room? What state is it in at the minute? How long does it take you to tidy? How long does it take you to clean properly?

I clean it at least once each month. Right now, it is a little bit cluttered. It usually doesn't take too long to tidy (about a few minutes, longer if I have to find something important I misplaced). It takes me a little while to clean it properly, even if it has to be a tricky task... >_>

2. (3/10) What do you normally spend your pocket money/ your wages on? And for randomness sake, is there a song that's been stuck in your head for the past few days? If so, what?

Eamon: I assume you mean that pocket money would be mostly or all coins?

I usually spend my pocket money on things I can afford (certain snacks I like (e.g. chips), the occasional (yet rare :() Sonic the Hedgehog comics). No, there isn't really any song that is stuck in my head right now.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Jay
11th March 2004, 03:20 PM
I'm just pointing it out, didn't mean for it to be an argument or anything 0_o Sorry.

I don't think I've had any problems with the computer since the Microsoft Blaster Worm virus. My computer is pretty stable... It didn't take long to fix the problem myself. It was quite easy. My computer is handling quite well thanks =0 Oh, and I've had my homepage change some times (spyware problems), but that's not really related to my computer's fault. Just my lack of security.

- 1 MG.
- 20 Scratchcards, 1 2 3, 7 CCPs.

Edit: Danny wants my Splash TM so I'm giving it to him. :O

Wolfsong
11th March 2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Silver Ledian
Amy
SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins
*hands you 2CCPs for gem*

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps and play a game of guess this please

Pyrusette
11th March 2004, 07:21 PM
(3/11) What have the last 3 problems you've had with your computer/software been (eg. broken printer, faulty scanner, failed game)? Were they serious? How long did they take to right? Howz your computer handling at the minute?

Well, first we kept getting crap because of spyware, so we installed a pop-up blocker and detector. That cleared it right up ^_^. Then, my game of IceWind Dale II wouldn't load... That still hasn't been fixed. Other than that, my computer hasn't had many problems recently.

1 MG, and I'll sell the Photosynthesis Gem for 2 stamps.

*Murkrow
12th March 2004, 02:22 PM
[color=crimson]
Hannah
MG: Mystery Box

I'll take 2x 2CCP's for that please.

1. (3/10) How often do you clean your room? What state is it in at the minute? How long does it take you to tidy? How long does it take you to clean properly?

Um, I tidy it daily, and I clean it properly about once or twice a months. It's quite tidy at the moment, everything's in its place, and there's nothing on the floor. Um, normally about ten-fifteen minutes, seeing as I do it regularly. Probably about an hour to an hour and a half, my room's really small, and it's kept relatively tidy so it doesn't take that long.

2. (3/10) What do you normally spend your pocket money/ your wages on? And for randomness sake, is there a song that's been stuck in your head for the past few days? If so, what?

Um, nothing, normally. There's rarely anything that I want, and if I do it's normally a magazine, so that's about Ł3 gone, but the rest I just leave and save. I don't have a job so I don't have any wages^_^ Um, yep, I do, I've got Black Eyed Peas 'Hey Mama' stuck xD

Um, the scanner died, the dial-up died, and we've had a problem turning it on, for ages now, unless you run scan-disk, it freezes when you bring up dial-up. The first two weren't really serious, they both vanished on their own, but the last one is kind-of, because we don't have a clue what started it. The first two fixed themselves in about an hour, and the last, um, didn't. It's ok, it hasn't kicked me off yet, which is surprising o_O

3 MG's and 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 CCP's please.

Aipom Of Doom
12th March 2004, 07:33 PM
Poll (3/12) What was the last big project you had for school or work? How long did you have to complete it?

Eamon: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone

Jay: Solar Gem, 7 CCPs, 5 Blue MGcoins, 12 Red MGcoins, and I accept your Splash TM.

Amy: 2 CCPs
GT - At level 31 I learn Synthesis but my evolution learns Petal Dance. If you have the right type of stone you might want to evolve me then :O.

Pyrussette: Lunar Gem, and your 2 stamps

hannah: Division Gem, Solar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's, 7 CCPs, 5 blue mgcoins, 13 Red MGcoins.

Hmm... I clean my room most weekends, when I can get around to it. It's sort of messy right now ;/. To tidy it... 15 minutes I suppose. As for cleaning it properly... that really depends on how much I need to clean xD.

I spend money on food and stuff at school... that's usually it in the way of small things =0. Otherwise I tend to save my money. I don't have any songs stuck in my head as of now ;d.

We've been relatively devoid of computer problems o_O. Nothing serios has happened to any of our computers recently, actually :o. We had a crappy printer a few years ago that didn't work, and our really old Windows 95 computer had some complete crashes back in 1996-1997 when we first got it, but that was about it =o. Nothing else much has broken... The biggest thing in the last year or so was when we got a glitchy e-mail that screwed up Outlook Express for a few days until I found out how to fix it.

Poll (3/12) What was the last big project you had for school or work? How long did you have to complete it?

Heh, I had a 6-page essay due today for History ;x. It didn't help that we were assigned it in the first place on Monday... but oh well =[. And due next week I have a project that involves a 3 page essay and a 10 minute presentation for english ;x.

4 mgs, 20 scs, 123, 7 ccps

Moonlight Espeon
12th March 2004, 08:02 PM

Getting ready for a play I was selected to take part in. We had about.. 3 months to rehearse it. It was cool in the end but it's always a bummer when you have months of hard work and then all they pay off for is 2 hours of entertainment =\

1 MG please.

phaedrus
12th March 2004, 08:28 PM

Hm....History Project on Imperialism in China, 1 week, Math Project on Analyzing College Prices, for 3 wks, but i did it in the week before. Senioritis affects Freshman too. A Spanish book about Daily Routine. That's about all right now I think.

1 MG Please! :D

Jay
12th March 2004, 08:38 PM

Funny to say, I haven't had a big school / work project since about a year ago. And unfortunately, I don't remember the last that I had done. We're currently doing sort of a practice research assignment right now, which has to do with the five kingdoms and stuff like that :O I'm still working on it, it should be done in a lesson or two.

- 1 MG.
- 20 SCs, 1 2 3, 7 CCPs.

Wolfsong
12th March 2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
GT - At level 31 I learn Synthesis but my evolution learns Petal Dance. If you have the right type of stone you might want to evolve me then :O.

It's Sunkern. 2 ccps if i'm right

Let's see. It was that paper i had to turn in thursday. I did a two day record of my eatign habits then i had to write a paper over it for my nutrition class. It took a good 2-4 days, and i was up till midnight wednesday night/thursday morning workign on it also had a couple of tests this week.

20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5)

aragornbird
12th March 2004, 09:22 PM
(3/10) How often do you clean your room? What state is it in at the minute? How long does it take you to tidy? How long does it take you to clean properly?

I haven't cleaned my room in about....oooh...I lost count! ^_^;; It's pretty messy, clothes on the floor, bed unmade, table full of papers...etc. It'll probably take me 2 or 3 hours to clean it all up!

I choose never to spend any of the money I save. I always mooch off my parents, lol. Song? *thinks*....nope, my mind is musically blank right now...:)

Let's see, just yesterday, my comp was slow because of so many STUPID POP-UPs! But I downloaded a pop up stopper! Ummm, my printer was making weird noises, but it still works fine for now. And the headphones won't work right, but thankfully, I have a CD player.

Oh god, stupid essay for English, it was 2000 words and 2000 points and I didn't work on it till the weekend before it was due. X_X So naturally, I stayed up till 4 AM to work on it. But hey, I got a 1950 out of 2000 on it, which is an A! :D

I would like a GT! please!

soggy_cardboard
12th March 2004, 11:40 PM
Atm, Microsoft Word STILL wont open, and my stupid scanner will not scan:mad:

MG pls

+ 20 group 2 scratchcards for 7CCP (1,3,4):wave:

Pyrusette
13th March 2004, 12:52 AM
(3/12) What was the last big project you had for school or work? How long did you have to complete it?

The last big project I had was the 8th Grade Project (which I need to complete to graduate). I had to get everything submitted by today. Whew...

1 MG, and I'll sell 2 Lunar Gems for 4 stamps.

Moonlight Espeon
13th March 2004, 09:00 AM
Hmm.. Decided to check the history of this version, and I found a few leftover gems that I never sold ~_~; I guess I got these before I KNEW that I was allowed to sell gems..

Photosynthesis Gem and Ocean Gem for 2 CCP's each please.. 4 CCP's total

Oh and just so a worker knows there are like 10 MGs in queue >_>;

Knight of Time
13th March 2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
As for the polls:

I can't exactly keep track of the recent problems I had with the computer, but one problem was the last time it needed fixing after a ridiculously annoying error had to be repaired (I was nervous that important files of mine would be deleted, but I was lucky none of them were deleted :)). This problem was pretty serious, and it took about two weeks to fix... >_<
The computer right now is working fine.

I clean it at least once each month. Right now, it is a little bit cluttered. It usually doesn't take too long to tidy (about a few minutes, longer if I have to find something important I misplaced). It takes me a little while to clean it properly, even if it has to be a tricky task... >_>

Eamon: I assume you mean that pocket money would be mostly or all coins?

I usually spend my pocket money on things I can afford (certain snacks I like (e.g. chips), the occasional (yet rare :() Sonic the Hedgehog comics). No, there isn't really any song that is stuck in my head right now.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Why does this have to happen at random times? :rolleyes:

Yet again, I have been skipped...

Danny >> Red MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGCoin, Green MGCoin

SCs: You won 14 CCPs, 6 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

Kelly >> Lunar Gem

'takes the gems and gives you 4 CCPs'

Mr. Buu >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Jay >> Lunar Gem

SCs: You won 8 Blue MGCoins and 11 Red MGCoins.

Amy >> Lunar Gem

SCs: You won 18 CCPs and 8 Red MGCoins.

aragornbird >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem, Spark Gem, Lunar Gem

GT!: I was responsible for an event in the Orange Islands where I helped two Team Rocket members take control of several Pokemon on an island. Who am I?

s_c >> Red MGCoin

SCs: You won 21 CCPs, 9 Blue MGCoins and 6 Red MGCoins.

Pyrusette >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

'takes the gems and gives you 4 Stamps'

As for today's poll:

(3/12) What was the last big project you had for school or work? How long did you have to complete it?

I can't exactly remember which one it was, but I believe I had at least two major projects in school I had a few weeks to finish (they had to be completed and passed in to be able to pass the courses), one in Law, and one in Entrepreneurship.

I'd like another MG (4 in total), and 20 more SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

Moonlight Espeon
13th March 2004, 06:56 PM
I'll sell that gem for CCP's please (Lunar Gem)
I'll also like a game of GT! *pays 1 Red MGCoin*
Thanks.

Aipom Of Doom
13th March 2004, 08:45 PM
Poll (3/13) Do you use the auto-VB code buttons above the reply window ever, or do you type in your own VB tags? Or do you not use VBcode much at all?

Kyle: Lunar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin, 7 CCPs, 14 Blue Mgcoins, 16 Red Mgcoins

Kelly: Lunar Gem
GT - I seem to always wear dresses despite being an all-male species :O. Who am I?

Poll (3/13) Do you use the auto-VB code buttons above the reply window ever, or do you type in your own VB tags? Or do you not use VBcode much at all?

No, I never use them, I was just looking at the weird ones for formatting lists and php code and that's why I made a poll about it. I handwrite whatever VB code I need to write, which usually is bold tags and the occasional italicized thing ;o.

mg, 20 scs, 123, 7 ccps

Moonlight Espeon
13th March 2004, 09:02 PM

Nah I use my own VB tags. If I chose them from the quick pick I wouldn't be able to do things quite as fast, since I type them faster than I can find them. .-.; I use VB codes a lot, like my royal blue font and my size 1 font =O

GT!: Is it Hitmonchan?

EDIT: I want to sell that Lunar Gem that I just got for CCP's.

Wolfsong
13th March 2004, 09:49 PM

Originally posted by Wolfsong
It's Sunkern. 2 ccps if i'm right

I'd like to sell that lunar gem for ccps please

No, i usually type them up myself. Though occasionally i'll have to edit to fix, for some reason i find it to be less of a hassle for me.

20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5)

Jay
14th March 2004, 12:29 AM

I handwrite that type of stuff. Most of it I don't use anyway, and pretty much the only stuff I handwrite is quoting or using bold or underlined text for various things. =0

- 1 MG.
- 20 SCs, 1 2 3, 7 CCPs

Aipom Of Doom
14th March 2004, 12:15 PM
Poll (3/14) Are you aware that today is "Pi Day"? Has the math department at your school ever done anything related to pi day?

Kelly: Flame Gem, 2 ccps
GT - Correct :O

Amy: Light Gem, 24 CCPs, 9 Red MGcoins
GT: Correct.

Jay: Solar Gem, 3 Blue MGcoins, 13 Red MGcoins

Poll (3/14) Are you aware that today is "Pi Day"? Has the math department at your school ever done anything related to pi day?

Well yeah, otherwise this would not be a poll today >=o. This year the math department made some breakfast for all of the teachers, but nothing for the students =[. In 8th grade they got a bunch of pies and everyone got a slice tho :D.

2 MGs, 40 SCs, 123 7ccps

Wolfsong
14th March 2004, 02:26 PM

Not really. I don't know i've only had once math class since i've been at UTM, so i have no clue. they probably have somethign but i'm clueless as to know for a fact. ^^;;

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please

I'd also like to play 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over the mg coins*

Silver Ledian
14th March 2004, 02:33 PM
The last big project I did was probably last year. I can't remember having to do any school projects this year actually, so it was probably maths coursework last year. We had about 2 weeks to do it...and dumbo over here left loads of it until the last day :/

I normally insert my own code when I have to. Using the buttons takes too long, it's much easier to write it yourself IMO. I normally use the normal [ i ], [ b ] and [ color=crimson ] tags, all the time really.

Yep, you told me last night, although before that, it's likely that I'd never have came across it. I don't think that even my school's maths department is that strange ^^;

3MG's please :)

Danny
MG: 20 stamps/CCPs :o:o:o Ocean Gem
SC: 21 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins, 14CCPs

That was a good one for you, Danny :yes:

Amy
MG: Rainbow Gem
SC: 10 RedMGCoins, 5 x 2CCPs, 1 x 4CCPs
*hands you CCPs for Light Gem*

Pyrusette
14th March 2004, 02:47 PM
(3/13) Do you use the auto-VB code buttons above the reply window ever, or do you type in your own VB tags? Or do you not use VBcode much at all?

Nope, I never use those. I find that they are more of a hassle than just typing it.

I never knew that, but now that you mention it, it makes sense! Our school doesn't do anything, obviously.

2 MGs, please.

Silver Ledian
14th March 2004, 02:59 PM
Pyrusette
MG: Solar Gem, Mystery Box :o

I dunno what it is tonight but my comp is giving everyone nice items :)

Jay
14th March 2004, 03:02 PM

No and no. Umm yeah, no. o_O; No no no. I've never heard of that before. o.o;

- 1 MG.
- 20 SCs, 1 2 3, 7 CCPs

Silver Ledian
14th March 2004, 03:12 PM
Jay
MG: Lunar Gem
SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7CCPs :)

Lady Vulpix
14th March 2004, 04:21 PM
I guess it's my thesis. I've been working on it for over 3 years and it isn't over yet.

I use my own VB tags. Up to now, I'd never looked at those buttons with enough attention to see what they were for. o_O

I didn't know Pi day existed. I think it's weird to dedicate a day of the year to a number, but I guess it can't hurt.

Aipom Of Doom
14th March 2004, 07:16 PM
Eamon: Blue MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCP's, Flame Gem

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem, Solar Gem

Pyrusette
14th March 2004, 08:11 PM
Pyrusette
MG: Solar Gem, Mystery Box :o

I'll sell the Gem, and my Mystery Box will be 4 Stamps.

I'd also like a GT!, please.

EDIT: I'll sell the gem for stamps. Forgot to specify...

soggy_cardboard
14th March 2004, 09:10 PM
When I'm copying/pasting text, I use auto. And when I'm typing something myself, i type the codes manually.

Poll (3/14) Are you aware that today is "Pi Day"? Has the math department at your school ever done anything related to pi day? Hmm...is that like 3.14....etc ?
I have never heard of Pi Day...

2 Mg pls

+20 group 2 SCs for 7 CCP (1,3,4)

Silver Ledian
15th March 2004, 01:17 PM
Gabi
MG: 1 stamp/CCP, Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem

Pyrusette
*gives you 4 stamps and 2 stamps for gem*
GT: I learn Hydro Pump at level 51 but I also evolve at level 51 and learn Mind Reader. I can also evolve through trading with a particular item attached to me. :)

soggy
MG: Solar Gem, 1 stamp/CCP
SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins, 14CCPs

(3/15) Does your family recycle? If so, what and how? How many bins do you have or do you visit a local site? If not, why not? BTW, this poll will also be posted in the main PCG forum because I'm interested to hear about the situation really, so if you reply to it here, there's no need to in the main forum ^^;;;

We've started to. The council gave everyone in our neighbourhood, today, a second bin just for paper. So now we have two bins; one for paper and one for everything else. My mum is thinking of getting another bin though, for plastic bottles and stuff. So eco-friendly :)

1MG please :)

Aipom Of Doom
15th March 2004, 02:26 PM
Eamon: 1 Stamp/CCP.

(3/15) Does your family recycle? If so, what and how? How many bins do you have or do you visit a local site? If not, why not? BTW, this poll will also be posted in the main PCG forum because I'm interested to hear about the situation really, so if you reply to it here, there's no need to in the main forum ^^;;;

We recycle, yeah :O. We have one recycling bin... we just have bags full of glass/cans/plastic that we put into the big bin =o. And our paper we just package in brown paper bags and recycle them too xD.

MG, 20 scs, 123

Wolfsong
15th March 2004, 02:31 PM

I don't think they do now, but for a while they used to with at least papers. I know that we do use those plastic soda bottles with tops and stuff so we hardly throw those away. when we did we took them to a nearby school.

20 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5)

I'd also like to sell that rainbow gem for ccps please

Moonlight Espeon
15th March 2004, 03:15 PM

3.14 day! Yay, it's the 14th of the 3rd month.
No I was not aware of that at the time but I guess I know now.

I believe so. Yeah, we recycle. However my parents always fight about it because they dont know the difference sometimes >_>

2 MGs please.

GT!: I'll take 2 CCP's as my prize please.

soggy_cardboard
15th March 2004, 03:40 PM
Not that I know of...o_O;

MG pls

+20 group 2 SCs for 7 CCP (1,3,4) :wave:

Jay
15th March 2004, 04:35 PM

Nope. I don't see a point in wasting many hours of my day to recycle products when others can easily do so who can be bothered.

- 1 MG.
- 20 SCs, 1 2 3, 7 CCPs.

phaedrus
15th March 2004, 08:07 PM

Yes we do. All aluminum, cardboard and plastic products. We have 1 bin, but it's really just a crate. So, doesn't really qualify as a bin, does it? -.-"

classy_cat18
15th March 2004, 08:08 PM

No, my family doesn't recycle. We just don't have the time to lug cans or plastic bottles to the recycling center (don't really know if it's still open). But my college recycles aluminum cans, plastic, and paper. Every floor of the residence halls have a few recycling bins.

MG please!

Aipom Of Doom
15th March 2004, 08:27 PM
Amy: Ocean Gem, your 2 ccps, 14 ccps, 7 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins.

Kelly: Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, your 2 ccps.

soggy: Division Gem, 4 Blue MGcoins, 11 Red MGcoins.

Jay: Genetic Accelerator Gene, 6 Blue MGcoins, 11 Red MGcoins.

Mr. Buu: Mystery Box

classy_cat18: Lunar Gem

my mg + 20 scs (123 7 ccps)

Aipom Of Doom
16th March 2004, 02:07 PM
Poll (3/16) What sort of mouse or other pointing device do you have for your computer? What type of monitor do you have (LCD or standard CRT one, or some other type I'm missing :O)? how big is it?

Poll (3/16) What sort of mouse or other pointing device do you have for your computer? What type of monitor do you have (LCD or standard CRT one, or some other type I'm missing :O)? how big is it?

I have an optical mouse thing :o. It's cool because the bottom of it glows red really brightly when you use it :>. It has the normal 2 buttons and scroll wheel ;o. As for the monitor, it's a CRT one, and is 17 inches diagonally :d.

2 MGs, 40 SCs, 123 7 ccps now

Lady Vulpix
16th March 2004, 02:16 PM
Generic 3 button serial mouse (Mijuki brand), though I think the middle button is fake.
Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 550v

Wolfsong
16th March 2004, 02:17 PM
Sell that gem for ccps

I have a mouse built in that i hardly use, and i have one of those mouse that use laser and doesn't have a ball. I have the monitor thats built with my lab top. It has a 15 inch monitor. thats abotu it.

And a game of Guess this please and 20 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps

classy_cat18
16th March 2004, 02:23 PM

I have one of those built-in touchpads for my laptop. I have a LCD screen, about 10 inches.

MG please.

Jay
16th March 2004, 02:43 PM

It's an optical mouse that runs on laser light, so it works on all surfaces 0_o It's very small also. I don't know what type of monitor I have =x I think it's 11"

- 1 MG.
- 20 SCs, 1 2 3, 7 CCPs

*Murkrow
16th March 2004, 02:44 PM

hannah: Division Gem, Solar Gem,

Sell both for 2 CCP's please.

No I wasn't, and no, they never have, and probably don't even know themselves.

Um, I think we recycle glass bottles and the newspapers...and that's about it. I think they just take them down the bottle bank, we don't have a specific bin for them.

Um, the standard mouse o_O And the screen is the standard CRT one, er, it's a very standard computer xD I don't have a clue how big it is, and I'm not in an ideal position to measure it right now.

3 MG's and 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 CCP's please.

Aipom Of Doom
16th March 2004, 03:05 PM
*ahem* minor worker change :o.

Originally posted by Cheesey
Owners: Aipom Of Doom, Cheesey, Cruption, Silver Ledian

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy: your 2 ccps, Hollow Stone, 7 CCPs, 11 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins.
GT - Going by these Pokedexes, I have 10000-horsepower crushing power o_O. Who am I?

classy_cat: Lunar Gem

Jay: Lunar Gem, 14 CCPs, 5 Blue MGcoins, and 13 Red MGcoins. And congrats :D.

Hannah:1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, 13 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

My 2 MGs, 40 SCS (123 7 ccps)

Jay
16th March 2004, 03:16 PM
Hiya. Thanks and stuff. :)

Aipom Of Doom >> MGs: Light Gem, Photosynthesis Gem. | SCs: 16 Red MGCoins, 20 Blue MGCoins, 14 Stamps ;d

Wolfsong
16th March 2004, 03:29 PM

GT - uh Pinsir? 2 ccps if i'm right

I'd like to use those two ccps from the last gem to forge my lunar gem with that hollow stone to get a moon stone

Moonlight Espeon
16th March 2004, 04:06 PM

Umm.. I have a standard Dell ball mouse.. It has the scrolly thing which I like :d
Umm.. My monitor.. I dunno. It's 17", that's all I know. I'll guess LCD, because thats what I think it is. o_O;

1 MG please.
I'll sell that Lunar Gem for CCP's please.
Oh, and congrats to Jay for being hired here =)

soggy_cardboard
16th March 2004, 04:20 PM
A Microsoft optical mouse. I have no idea about the other specs of my computer x_X

MG pls

Pyrusette
16th March 2004, 06:15 PM
(3/15) Does your family recycle? If so, what and how? How many bins do you have or do you visit a local site? If not, why not?

Yes, we recycle paper, plastic, and glass. We have two bins: One for paper, and one for everything else.

(3/16) What sort of mouse or other pointing device do you have for your computer? What type of monitor do you have (LCD or standard CRT one, or some other type I'm missing :O)? how big is it?

My mouse is the kind that doesn't move, that has a rollerball that you move around with your thumb... I'm not sure what it's called. As for my monitor, it's about 38'', but I don't know anything else about it.

GT: Is it Poliwhirl?

2 MGs, please.

Aipom Of Doom
16th March 2004, 06:39 PM
Amy: your Moon Stone
GT - nah, it was Kingler ;o.

Kelly: Blue MGcoin, your 2 ccps.

Soggy: Lunar Gem, 7 CCPs, 3 Blue MGcoins, 9 Red MGcoins

Cora: Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Pyrusette
17th March 2004, 10:25 AM
Uhm... I'm assuming that when you said "Kelly" for the second time, you meant "Cora", right? ^^;

phaedrus
17th March 2004, 12:25 PM

Well, 2 wireless mice for two larger computers, and 1 wired mouse for the smaller computer. The one I'm using in school right now is wired :o . The largest and the smallest have standard screens, while the middle-sized is LCD or whatever (you can press hard and the pixels on the screen go funky :D)

Aipom Of Doom
17th March 2004, 03:22 PM
Poll (3/17) What is the type of food that is physically closest to you as you type this? Is it something you're eating now? Is it something you like to eat?

Originally posted by Pyrusette
Uhm... I'm assuming that when you said "Kelly" for the second time, you meant "Cora", right? ^^;

Err yeah xD. Sorry about that =/

Mr. Buu: Ocean Gem

Poll (3/17) What is the type of food that is physically closest to you as you type this? Is it something you're eating now? Is it something you like to eat?

Err... there's a bowl of lollypops in a cabiner a few feet off to my right =o. I don't particularly like them, and I'm not sure if anyone in my family eats most of the types o_O. And I wouldn't eat them since half are probably petrified by now.

mg, 20 scs, 123, 7 ccps

Wolfsong
17th March 2004, 03:28 PM

There's hald a bag of solid milk chocolate eggs onmy dresser, that my mom comes into my room to raid x.X. Nope i'm not eating it now, but i do like to eat it occasionally, tough at this rate i may not get any of them as the bad is rapidly becoming empty.

20 games of group 2 scratchcards (2,3,5) for 7 ccps please

Lady Vulpix
17th March 2004, 03:29 PM
Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP
I'll take my first GT stamp, please! :D

I have a glass of water, but I doubt that counts as food, so I guess it's everything that's in the kitchen, and that's too much to list it, so I'll only list the things I bought today: 12 soy pies (not exactly pies, but I don't know the English word for them, if any), 3 filled pumpkins, 2 rice medallions and 4 spinach empanadas (I don't know if there's an english word for that term, but they're like small pies with a semi-circular shape). And yes, I like them. At least the ones I've tried. I haven't tried these 'empanadas' in particular.

classy_cat18
17th March 2004, 03:30 PM

There are two types of food that are pretty much the same distance from me. A pack of peanut butter crackers and a large plastic jar/canister of Skittles. I'll eat the crackers in a few minutes and some of the Skittles for dessert tonight.

MG please. And I would like to sell one of my Lunar Gems for CCPs.

aragornbird
17th March 2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
GT!: I was responsible for an event in the Orange Islands where I helped two Team Rocket members take control of several Pokemon on an island. Who am I?

You must be Drowzee! 2 Stamps as a prize.

(3/15) Does your family recycle? If so, what and how? How many bins do you have or do you visit a local site? If not, why not?

I believe we do. We have one recycling bin for magazines and newspapers and old papery stuff like that, which we empty every two weeks or so.

(3/16) What sort of mouse or other pointing device do you have for your computer? What type of monitor do you have (LCD or standard CRT one, or some other type I'm missing :O)? how big is it?

The computer I'm using has just a regular wired, ball mouse. And its a standard CRT with a 20 in. screen, I think...

Well, there's no food in the basement...unless you count the birdseeds >_<. Everything else is in the kitchen and pantry upstairs, stuff like gummy candy and chewy chocolate bits and other snacks that I often eat.

Another GT! please!

Pyrusette
17th March 2004, 06:14 PM
Pyrusette
*gives you 4 stamps and 2 stamps for gem*
GT: I learn Hydro Pump at level 51 but I also evolve at level 51 and learn Mind Reader. I can also evolve through trading with a particular item attached to me. :)

Is it Poliwhirl? 2 stamps if I am correct.

The closest food right now is a banana, which I am eating. They're good, but I don't eat them very often. I prefer fruit with more fiber O_o.

Aipom Of Doom
17th March 2004, 06:38 PM
Amy:Spark Gem, 7 CCPs, 7 Blue MGcoins, 10 Red MGcoins.

Gabi: your stamp :D. And a Mystery Box :O!!!!

classy_cat: Ocean Gem, and your 2 ccps.

aragornbird: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP
GT - Apparently when I rub my fur together it creates explosions o_O. and also when I get really angry, everything I touch bursts into flames. At least, so says the pokedexes :O.
GT - and oh yes, Kyle says the drowzee one is right :O.

Cora: Blue MGcoin

mg, 20 scs, 123, 7 ccps

Moonlight Espeon
17th March 2004, 06:43 PM

Um.. *looks*
No it's not something I'm eating now, it's something that's an empty tube of Pringles which I ate up here and was too lazy to bring downstairs and throw away.
It's been sitting there for near a month now :D

I'd like to request another game of GT! please.
Oh yeah and happy St. Patrick's Day everyone xD

Jay
17th March 2004, 07:23 PM

Pizza Shapes on my bedside desk, I think, with a squished spider underneath the box.. I'm not eating anything right now, but I have KFC and a McDonalds Large Chocolate Flake Sundae (0_o) coming in about 10 minutes. :) The sundaes from McDonalds are the only thing I like from that place, and the thickshakes that taste like alcohol :x KFC is teh best. :D

- 1 MG
- 20 SCs

Aipom Of Doom -
MG - Flame Gem
Scratchcards - 13 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps

Aquatic Fury -
MG - 1 Stamp/CCP
GT - This pokemon drains all the nutrients from one tree, and when it does so it moves on to the next and repeats the method. The spores that this pokemon emits can be used as a type of medicine in China.

Angel Blossom
17th March 2004, 09:52 PM
Poll (3/17) » What is the type of food that is physically closest to you as you type this? Is it something you're eating now? Is it something you like to eat?
If this counts, I have a glass of water next to the keyboard. I've been drinking water a lot lately because I havent been feeling well. I had dinner a while ago, so I'm too full to eat other food at the moment. ^^;; I guess I like to drink water. Its good for me.. lol.

Poll (3/16) » What sort of mouse or other pointing device do you have for your computer? What type of monitor do you have (LCD or standard CRT one, or some other type I'm missing :O)? how big is it?
All I know about my computer monitor and the mouse is that they're both from gateway, and that they're old, in bad shape, & ugly. I think the monitor is a EV700, but I'm not so sure.

Poll (3/15) » Does your family recycle? If so, what and how? How many bins do you have or do you visit a local site? If not, why not?
I don't think we recycle these days. I think we did in the past, but not anymore. We don't have enough time to do that, unfortunately.

.. it's great to be back! ^_~ I sure missed postin here.

soggy_cardboard
17th March 2004, 10:48 PM
Poll (3/17) » What is the type of food that is physically closest to you as you type this? Is it something you're eating now? Is it something you like to eat?
A bag of Strawberries+cream lollies :) Yes :) and Yes :)

MG pls

Lady Vulpix
18th March 2004, 07:23 AM
Wow, a Mystery Box!
I'll use it to get 2 Blue MGCoins, and in turn use them to get my first go at the EMT for this month (I'm saving the second for my birthday, on Monday).

Silver Ledian
18th March 2004, 10:58 AM
Pyrusette
GT - Poliwhirl is correct! *hands you your stamps* :)

Jay
MG - Red MGCoins
SC - 10 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins, 14CCPs

I just assumed that when you said 'SC', Jay, you were requesting your usual numbers and stuff. If you want stamps rather than CCPs, feel free to take them.

Angel B
MG - Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene! :o:o:o

Soggy
MG - Solar Gem
SC - 16 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins, 7CCPs

Gabi
EMT - Steel Wing TM *hands you change*

EDIT:
(3/18 ) Do you get many school projects? Does anyone help you with them? Do you help your siblings with their homeworks/projects?

I've only had 1 project this year so far and it's not been too difficult. The only person that really helps me is my teacher and of course I'd ask my friends what they're doing and if they could give me and pointers. I help my brothers every now and again with their homeworks, normally if my parents are busy one night and can't supervise them ^^;

1 MG for me please :)

Lady Vulpix
18th March 2004, 11:54 AM
Nice move! Let's see... Pidgeot and Skydancer already have it, Amber has Hidden Power Steel so it wouldn't help her much, Lagi could use it against Ice pokemon but the chance she'll ever be facing one is slim, so... I'll give this one to my Expedia Noctowl. :D

(3/18) Do you get many school projects? Does anyone help you with them? Do you help your siblings with their homeworks/projects?
It's been years since I finished school, but I often get projects at university, depending on the subject I'm taking. In general, they're group projects, so 3 or 4 people work in them. And sometimes we get help from friends who, for example, know the language we're using and give us some tips, or have a good knowledge of the field the project is related to (like the time we had to make a program to play a game we'd never played before, so we asked my mum's boyfriend for tactics). I help my brother whenever he asks me to. Now he's started studying computer science, so I'll probably end up helping him a lot.

Silver Ledian
18th March 2004, 12:15 PM
Gabi
MG: Blue MGCoin

I'm not eating anything at the minute but I'm just after eating KFC, so it's probably the leftovers of that on the dining room table...which is 2 floors away from me. Oh no! I can see a pack of crisps on the top of my cupboard! Smokey bacon flavour, they must be there because I don't like that flavour ^^;;;

Poll (3/16) » What sort of mouse or other pointing device do you have for your computer? What type of monitor do you have (LCD or standard CRT one, or some other type I'm missing :O)? how big is it?

It's just a normal mouse. Not optical, not wireless, just a very bad one that you have to click extra hard in order for it to work. My computer monitor is just a normal one, I guess...I don't have a ruler but if I use my fingers to measure it - hopefully accurately - it is probably about 10 inches...I'm probably wrong though =/

In total, that's 3MGs :)

Wolfsong
18th March 2004, 02:33 PM
(3/18 ) Do you get many school projects? Does anyone help you with them? Do you help your siblings with their homeworks/projects?

I don't have many long term projects this semester, btu when i do they are buggers. The last one was my nutrition 2 day food intake project and paper. Nope, I don't get much help at all. I have no siblings, so i don't help them ^^;;

I'd like to sell that spark gem for ccps please

and 20 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) please

Aipom Of Doom
18th March 2004, 02:43 PM
Eamon: 1 Stamp/CCP, Light Gem, Hollow Stone

Amy: Solar Gem, 7 CCPs, 8 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins.

Yeah =/. I had a 10 minute presentation I had to do today in English, in fact :O. Anyway, my mom/dad usually read my essays and things when I finish them, and give me suggestions and stuff. =o.

mg, 20 scs, 123, 7ccps

Wolfsong
18th March 2004, 02:52 PM
I'd like to sell that gem for ccps and play a game of gt please

Silver Ledian
18th March 2004, 05:02 PM
Danny
MG: Light Gem
SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 9 Blue MGCoins, 7CCPs

Amy
*hands you 2CCPs*

GT: Evolve me with a Moonstone early and at level 23 my evolution will learn Body Slam but nothing afterwards. Leave me be, though, and I'll learn a whole range of moves, but not Body Slam :o

Wolfsong
18th March 2004, 05:15 PM
Amy
*hands you 2CCPs*

GT: Evolve me with a Moonstone early and at level 23 my evolution will learn Body Slam but nothing afterwards. Leave me be, though, and I'll learn a whole range of moves, but not Body Slam :o

Is it nidorina 2 ccps if i'm right.

Silver Ledian
18th March 2004, 05:29 PM
Amy
Nidorina is correct! You get 2CCPs, congrats :)

-----

I have a list of stones and gems that I want to sell. All my items are in my sig, just in case you're wondering if I actually have them. Their total comes to 40 stamps/CCPs, I'd like 8 stamps and 32CCPs please please :)

2 Light Gems
6 Hollow Stones
2 Solar Gems
2 Rainbow Gems
2 Ocean Gems
3 Lunar Gems
2 Spark Gems
3 Division Gems
1 Flame Gem

I'll edit my sig when it's all confirmed ;)

EDIT: I'm giving Amy a Photosynthesis Gem, 1CCP and 4 Red MGCoins :)

Meowth_Kitten
18th March 2004, 05:42 PM
Nala has just offered me a Thunderstone as a gift for free. Thanks Nala! I'm sure it will come in handy someday. =)

Wolfsong
18th March 2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Meowth_Kitten
Nala has just offered me a Thunderstone as a gift for free. Thanks Nala! I'm sure it will come in handy someday. =)

Enjoy it. *confirms*

soggy_cardboard
18th March 2004, 10:30 PM
Muahahaha! No more school more me =D

MG pls

thx:wave:

classy_cat18
18th March 2004, 10:37 PM

If by that you mean essays and computer homework assignments that have you staring at a screen for hours at a time, then yeah. I only ask for help as a last resort. I try to help my brother, but he's stubborn.

MG please. And I would like to buy a Red McCoin.

Jay
19th March 2004, 07:45 AM
( 3/19 ) What is your house made of (straw, sticks, bricks, ie. ;))? How old is the house? Do you think any renovations can be made to improve it?

---

Silver Ledian
Stuff - Erm weren't they my MGCoins that I gave you? ;[ *cough* oh well.
8 Stamps, 32 CCPs.

Meowth_Kitten - Nala98
Trade - Confirmed.

soggy_cardboard
MG - Photosynthesis Gem
SCs - 6 Blue MGCoins, 11 Red MGCoins

classy_cat18
MG - Solar Gem
Purchases - *Steals 1 Stamp/CCP* Here's your Red MGCoin. Enjoy!

Silver Ledian
19th March 2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Cruption
Silver Ledian
Stuff - Erm weren't they my MGCoins that I gave you? ;[ *cough* oh well.
8 Stamps, 32 CCPs.

No Jay, I used yours a long time ago because I loved my gift so much ;) Amy has been really helpful to me lately, so just a little thanks to her really ^^;

( 3/19 ) What is your house made of (straw, sticks, bricks, ie. ;))? How old is the house? Do you think any renovations can be made to improve it?

Chocolate. No. It's made out of bricks and I'd say that it's quite old but not really old. I'm guessing it was built in, perhaps, the late 60's, though I'm really not sure. Our whole street was renovated around 7 or 8 years ago and separately, my parents got the attic converted into a bedroom for me. I think we could do with a bit more space though, and I suppose if my family wanted to move, I wouldn't mind.

1MG Please :)

Wolfsong
19th March 2004, 09:54 AM
( 3/19 ) What is your house made of (straw, sticks, bricks, ie. )? How old is the house? Do you think any renovations can be made to improve it?

Its a brick house. I'm not sure of the exact age of the house buti know its at least 27 years old if not older. Yeah Have a third bathroom added onto it.

classy_cat18
19th March 2004, 10:06 AM
( 3/19 ) What is your house made of (straw, sticks, bricks, ie. )? How old is the house? Do you think any renovations can be made to improve it?
It's made of aluminum siding and I don't know how old. Over twenty years is all I know. It needs so much fixing I don't know where to start. A den would be nice.

MG please and *gives back MGCoin* a game of GT.

Lady Vulpix
19th March 2004, 10:25 AM

Concrete, bricks and all the materials normally seen in a city house. Most of it was built in 1985, so it's around 19 years old. I've lived here for the last 22 years, but it's been completely rebuilt since then. As for improvements, of course, they can always be made, but I think it's good enough as it is now.

Silver Ledian
19th March 2004, 11:47 AM
Amy
MG: 2 stamps/CCPs

classy_cat18
MG: Red MGCoin
GT: It's ironic that I'm a steel pokémon and yet I don't naturally learn any steel attacks. And no, I'm not using Double Team, there's actually 3 of us stuck together.

Gabi
MG: 10 stamps/CCPs :o

Wolfsong
19th March 2004, 12:04 PM
Amy
MG: 2 stamps/CCPs

Nice, I'll take it in stamps. First stamps after a long time of not having any ^^

Anyway i'd like a game fo GT, Mp, 1 grabber game (up 4 over 4) and 10 scratchies of group one for 2 ccps and 9 scratchies of group 2 for 7 ccps (2,3,5) for both ^^ *hands over the mg coins*

Edit: I'd like to sell that photosynthesis gem for a stamp please

classy_cat18
19th March 2004, 12:20 PM

classy_cat18
GT: It's ironic that I'm a steel pokémon and yet I don't naturally learn any steel attacks. And no, I'm not using Double Team, there's actually 3 of us stuck together.

Magnemite. A Hollow Stone if I'm right.

Jay
19th March 2004, 12:28 PM
Nala98 - Heh. You asked for a lot of stuff. If I missed something tell me.
Retail - 2 Stamps.
MP - Dustox, Skiploom, Linoone, Mawile, Suicune, Surskit, Swablu, Vaporeon, Exploud, Hitmontop, Nidoqueen, Dodrio, Cascoon, Ekans, Treecko, Parasect, Corsola, Deoxys, Beldum, Dragonair, Cradily, Gyarados, Machop, Quilfish, Octillery
GT - This little fighter is quick to anger; tick him off an he'll sure release his anger in a furious rage instantly!
Grabber Game - Light Gem
Scratchcard Group 1 - 7 Red MGCoins, 4 CCPs
Scratchcard Group 2 - 6 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins

Silver Ledian
MG - Hollow Stone

Moonlight Espeon
19th March 2004, 12:43 PM
GT!: Is it Parasect? Blue MGCoin if I'm right

Umm.. Not really. When I do get one my mother usually helps me. =O Nah I don't help my siblings because the only sibling I have is my 19-year old sister XD

Umm.. It's vinyl I believe. Oh man.. It was probably built back in the 1860s.. The people who lived in this house before us were rich people, but they had bedrooms in their attic. x_X Those bedrooms are still there, but they are so full of cobwebs, it's scary to just look at them.. Nah, our house is good. :3

2 MGs please.

If I'm right on my GT!, I'd also like to request another.

(2 MGs, GT! answer, one game of GT!)

Jay
19th March 2004, 12:47 PM

My house is made of cement / bricks. The house is only 4 or 5 years old, so it's very new still, but the place the house is on.. We've had some rather scary sightings like ghosts and weird events in the house x_X. Military base :no: I would appreciate a double story as it's quite possible. I don't think it'll happen.

- 1 MG.
- 20 SCs, 1 2 3, 7 CCPs

Aquatic Fury
MG - Lunar Gem x2
GT - Although this pokemon has a large body, it's still good at climbing trees. This pokemon's shiny form is green, unlike its original colour being brown.
GT Answer - Correct

Wolfsong
19th March 2004, 03:19 PM
Nala98 - Heh. You asked for a lot of stuff. If I missed something tell me.
Retail - 2 Stamps.
MP - Dustox, Skiploom, Linoone, Mawile, Suicune, Surskit, Swablu, Vaporeon, Exploud, Hitmontop, Nidoqueen, Dodrio, Cascoon, Ekans, Treecko, Parasect, Corsola, Deoxys, Beldum, Dragonair, Cradily, Gyarados, Machop, Quilfish, Octillery
GT - This little fighter is quick to anger; tick him off an he'll sure release his anger in a furious rage instantly!
Grabber Game - Light Gem
Scratchcard Group 1 - 7 Red MGCoins, 4 CCPs
Scratchcard Group 2 - 6 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins

Sell that light gem for stamps

MP: Question 1: Can this pokemon be leagally obtained in R/S currently?

GT: Mankey? 2 ccps if i'm correct

Pyrusette
19th March 2004, 05:05 PM
(3/18) Do you get many school projects? Does anyone help you with them? Do you help your siblings with their homeworks/projects?

Oh, goodness, yes. I have three BIG projects going on right now. Nobody's helping me, either. Though, I don't have any siblings that I have to help, either. I guess being an only child is a mixed bag.

(3/19) What is your house made of (straw, sticks, bricks, ie. )? How old is the house? Do you think any renovations can be made to improve it?

I think it's wood, but I'm not sure. It's over 100 years old, besides the kitchen and bathroom that were added on. And it's extremely small, so it could definitely be improved.

2 MGs and a GT!, please.

Silver Ledian
19th March 2004, 07:18 PM
classy_cat18
Correct! You may have your Hollow Stone :)

Jay
MG: Division Gem
SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins, 7CCP

Pyrusette
MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem
GT: I'm an ice pokémon that has been known to save the lives of lost people, by giving them food as a 'gift'.

I'm just gonna sell that Hollow Stone for 1CCP :)

Moonlight Espeon
19th March 2004, 08:06 PM
GT!: Is it Ursaring?

I'd also like to sell those 2 Gems that I just got for 2 Stamps and 2 CCP's.

Angel Blossom
19th March 2004, 08:18 PM
(3/18) » Do you get many school projects? Does anyone help you with them? Do you help your siblings with their homeworks/projects?
Of course, I get a lot of school projects, lol. I have one coming up.. it has to do with Physics, so we're building a rollercoaster. Luckily, I'm in a group with three good friends of mine (who have a good sense of humour ;P). I can't help my sister with her projects, but I help my little cousins with theirs. ^^

(3/19) » What is your house made of (straw, sticks, bricks, ie. )? How old is the house? Do you think any renovations can be made to improve it?
I'm living in a condominium.. yes, a building. I moved in about a 1 month ˝ ago. I'm pretty positive that this building was made out of wood, not sure about the rest.. oh, this building is about 8-10 years old I think. ^^;;

I'd like to use the EMT today, please! It's the first time this month for me. ~_^ *hands over 1 Blue MGCoin & 1 Red MGCoin* ^^

The_Missing_Link
19th March 2004, 08:28 PM
(3/18) » Do you get many school projects? Does anyone help you with them? Do you help your siblings with their homeworks/projects?

I do get projects but they're usually big ones and come less often. My parents usually help me with them so I can actually get them done on time. Since my sister is older, she helps me more than I help her but if she asks for it, I do help out

(3/19) » What is your house made of (straw, sticks, bricks, ie. )? How old is the house? Do you think any renovations can be made to improve it?

It's made out of wood and I believe it's 10-12 years old. The community we live in is rather new so every house is nice and pretty looking. I don't think any changes could be made to improve it, except maybe to expand the bedrooms a bit and the addition of a front porch

2 MGs, please

Silver Ledian
19th March 2004, 08:48 PM
Kelly *awaiting answer to GT
*hands you your stamps and CCPs*

Kris
MG: Solar Gem, Red MGCoins
EMT: Shadow Ball TM :)

Becca
MG: Blue MGCoin, Genetic Accelerator Gene :o:o:o

Jay
19th March 2004, 11:10 PM
Silver Ledian
Retail - 1 CCP

Wolfsong
Retail - 2 Stamps
MP - Yes
GT - 2 CCPs

Aquatic Fury
GT - Yes

soggy_cardboard
20th March 2004, 12:03 AM
Er, wood i guess xD
Older than me:yes:
We turned the attic into a 2nd bathroom, apart from that, its fine :)

MG pls

+20 group 2 SCs for 7CCP (1,3,4):wave:

*Murkrow
20th March 2004, 04:59 AM

Hannah: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone,

Sell for 3 CCP's please.

It's made out of bricks, er, I'm not toally sure, but's it at least 16 years old because I've lived in it for most of my life.
Not really, my parents are forever on about adding a conservatory over the patio, but I don't really like the idea because it'd take away all the privacy around the pond, and I like going there to just think and be on my own.

Not really, I used to, but I've managed to choose courses that don't have much projects/coursework, except art, which I have to work on continually.
Not anymore, I manage fine on my own, and I don't really know anyone really well in any of my classes, so I wouldn't really feel comfortable asking them anyway, so if I need help I ask the teacher.
Haha, yeah right xD

2 MG's and 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 CCP's please.-

Aipom Of Doom
20th March 2004, 09:30 AM
Poll (3/20): When did you last get your hair cut? Does it need to be cut again? What does it look like now?

soggy: Red MGcoin, 14 CCPs, 4 Blue MGcoins, 13 Red MGcoins.

hannah: Your 3 CCPs, Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin, 14 CCPs, 10 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

o_O. it's made out of wood/bricks/stuff I think. Renovations... nothing major... maybe me drilling some holes in the floor so I can string an RJ45 cable into my room and have internet there xD.

Poll (3/20): When did you last get your hair cut? Does it need to be cut again? What does it look like now?

I got a hair cut a few months ago =p. It needs to be cut again, as in today, which is why I made this poll (well, that and lack of other inspiration). it looks sorta long now and maybe a bit dirty o_O.

2 mgs, 20 scs, 123, 7 ccps

Pyrusette
20th March 2004, 10:35 AM

Pyrusette
MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem
GT: I'm an ice pokémon that has been known to save the lives of lost people, by giving them food as a 'gift'.

I'll sell those two gems and one of my Flame Gems for 6 stamps.

GT!: Is it Delibird? 2 stamps if I'm right.

I last got it cut about two months ago, right before a D&D session. Since I'm growing it out, I won't need to cut it again for a while, until it just needs evening out. It's fine right now.

MG please.

Angel Blossom
20th March 2004, 10:37 AM
(3/20) » When did you last get your hair cut? Does it need to be cut again? What does it look like now?
I got a haircut about two weeks ago. I got a short trim, about an inch. My hairstylist layered my hair in an angle, too. ^^ Since my hair is naturally wavy, my hair looks pretty now that it's layered. I don't think I need to get a haircut right now, but maybe in 3 weeks I'll get another trim. Right now, my hair reaches about 1˝-2 inches below my shoulders. It's layered, wavy, and blonde.. not that nasty bleached blonde, mine is like a gold-ish blonde.. err, yeah! O_o I'm going to stop rambling now.

And I'd like to use the EMT once more, which will be my last time this month. ^^ *hands over blue MGcoin & red MGcoin*

Wolfsong
20th March 2004, 11:14 AM
Narrowed List:

MP - Dustox, Linoone, Mawile, Surskit, Swablu, Exploud, Dodrio, Cascoon, Treecko, Corsola, Beldum, Cradily, Gyarados, Machop

MP: Question 1: Can this pokemon be leagally obtained in R/S currently? - yes

Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved?

It was i think last year or possibly even the year before. It probably wouldn't hurt to have the split eends trimmed off. Rigt now i have it pulled back into a ponytail, but it like shoulder length maybe a little longer. I plan on washing it tonight as well.

MG and 18 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) and two grbber games (up 4 over 4)

soggy_cardboard
20th March 2004, 04:10 PM
(3/20) » When did you last get your hair cut? Does it need to be cut again? What does it look like now?
Ages ago:yes:
I dont think so ^^
A little longer than usual, but I'll live :)

MG pls

+20 group 2 SCs for 7CCP (1,3,4)

Im also selling my Sky Uppercut TM to Wolfsong for 18 CCP.

Jay
20th March 2004, 04:33 PM

Um about a month and a half ago... It doesn't really need a cut again, though it is growing quite fast :x I'll probably get my mother to cut it if I have a spare 15 minutes, which I often don't. >_> It looks like... Hair. :O I don't know xD It's still quite short.

- 1 MG.
- 20 SCs, 1 2 3, 7 CCPs

Danny
MG - Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin
SCs - 12 Red MGCoins, 2 Blue MGCoins, 14 Stamps. :x

Pyrusette
MG - 2 Stamps/CCP's
GT - Awaiting Eamon's verification.
Retail - 6 Stamps

Angel Blossom
MG - 1 Stamp/CCP
EMT - Extrasensory TM

Wolfsong
MG - Rainbow Gem
MP - Yes
SCs - 10 Red MGCoins, 14 CCPs
GGs - Light Gem, Nothing
Trade - Confirmed

Soggy_cardboard
MG - 2 Stamps/CCP's
SCs - 14 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCPs.
Trade - Confirmed

Lady Vulpix
20th March 2004, 04:40 PM
Hmm... Like a month ago? I cut it myself, just a little bit to level it, and nobody noticed it had been cut. :D No, it doesn't need to be cut again. It's long (waist length), wavy and dark blond (it's been getting darker lately, I don't know why).

Wolfsong
20th March 2004, 04:41 PM
Wolfsong
MG - Rainbow Gem
MP - Yes
SCs - 10 Red MGCoins, 14 CCPs
GGs - Light Gem, Nothing
Trade - Confirmed

I'd like to sell those gems for stamps please

Narrowed List:

MP - Dustox, Linoone, Exploud, Dodrio, Cascoon, Cradily, Gyarados

Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - yes

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

Jay
20th March 2004, 04:44 PM
Lady Vulpix
MG - Green MGCoin

Wolfsong
Retail - 4 Stamps
MP - Yes

Wolfsong
20th March 2004, 05:43 PM
Narrowed List:

MP - Dustox, Dodrio, Cradily, Gyarados

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - yes

Question 4: Does the pokemon in question get any bred on moves whatsoever?[/b]

Jay
20th March 2004, 06:32 PM
Wolfsong
MP - No

Wolfsong
20th March 2004, 06:44 PM
Narrowed List:

MP - Dustox, Gyarados

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - yes

Question 4: Does the pokemon in question get any bred on moves whatsoever? - no

50/50 chance *looks at them and takes a wild guess* Dustox

Jay
20th March 2004, 06:48 PM
Wolfsong
MP - Correct ^^ Select your item.

Wolfsong
20th March 2004, 06:56 PM
Wolfsong
MP - Correct ^^ Select your item.

I'll take a lunar gem which i will turn around and sell for stamps please

Jay
20th March 2004, 06:58 PM
Here's your 2 Stamps from the Lunar Gem 0_o

Silver Ledian
20th March 2004, 08:10 PM
Pyrusette
GT: Delibird is correct! *hands you your prize* Sorry for the wait ^^;;;

Jay
SC: 12 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins, 7CCPs

I last got my haircut about 3 weeks ago. It definately needs to be cut again, I'm gonna go to the barbers next Saturday, even though it's my least favourite public place to go into, seeing as I can't make small talk and most barbers like things that I don't. At the minute, my hair looks like such a mullet.

1 MG for me please and a grabber game, 6 across, 6 up :)

Jay
20th March 2004, 09:12 PM
Silver Ledian
MG - Red MGCoin
GG - Nothing (dropped GAG) :\

Silver Ledian
20th March 2004, 09:22 PM
Can I play the grabber game twice more please, 6 across and 6 up both times ^^;;; *hands over 2 credits*

Jay
20th March 2004, 09:51 PM
Eamon
GG: Nothing, 20 Stamps/CCPs. ^-^

soggy_cardboard
21st March 2004, 03:37 AM
Elemental Shields (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGCoins each.
Does those sheilds act like a hold-item?
Or is it just one-time use?

*Murkrow
21st March 2004, 05:06 AM

hannah: Lunar Gem

Sell for 2 Stamps please.

I last got it cut, um, about two/three months ago, though it was less of a cut, more having layers added^_^ Kind-of, the layers have grown out quite a bit, but not really enough to make it a priority. It's just past shoulder length, straight, light brown nautrally but with blonder highlights.

MG, and 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 Stamps please.

Jay
21st March 2004, 06:22 AM
(3/21) When was the first time you used the internet (year, month, ie)? Do you remember why you used it for the very first time, or what you did first when you got on the net? What sites do you visit regularly now?

---

I first got the net in 1998, February. I was at Yahoo! Chat a lot, then I migrated to the games there 0_o I still visit Yahoo! once in a while but not as much as I once did .-. I used the net first of all because my parents wanted to get it and play around and stuff, but they didn't know that this would turn into pretty much my life now. :P As I said, I just chatted a lot when I first got it. ^-^ Nothing much changed from then to now, really xD; Sites I visit regularly... TPM, Google (just random surfing), and I know some are going to kill me for saying this, but SPP too. :x

- 1 MG.
- 20 SCs, 1 2 3, 7 CCPs.

---

Soggy
Shields are hold-only items, so you can't have, say, a Pokemon Collar and a type of shield being used at the same time.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive
MG - Spark Gem
SCs - 10 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins
Retail - 2 Stamps

Silver Ledian
21st March 2004, 08:23 AM
Jay
MG: Solar Gem
SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins, 21CCP

(3/21) When was the first time you used the internet (year, month, ie)? Do you remember why you used it for the very first time, or what you did first when you got on the net? What sites do you visit regularly now?

I first got the NET in November of 2000, it was an early Christmas present alongside my PC. The first sites I visited were music sites of my favourite music groups at the time and I can't remember any other ones, until I joined TPM 5 months later. Today, I visit TPM, IPHQ, Launch.co.uk, the BBC Radio1 website, Amystudt.com and an mp3s site. There are more but those are just a short list of some I go to. Oh, and Neopets as well!

1MG please and 2 grabber games, 6 accross, 6 up :)

Aipom Of Doom
21st March 2004, 09:36 AM
Eamon: Lunar Gem, nothing ;[