PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh! 308 APPRENTICE Patch + some 309 News

Yoh Asakura
7th February 2004, 09:15 AM
http://pub4.ezboard.com/fkkohduelmonsters.showMessage?topicID=4999.topic - 309 News

Kelv pwns.

Since people are asking for the 308 patch here. Ignore the Fantasy League cards.

Here it is =)

THIS PATCH IS FOR APPRENTICE

[attachment deleted by admin]

Alec Trevelyan
7th February 2004, 01:39 PM
hum, tkz for providing us w/ this stuff. Btw do u know when it's going to release for yvd?

cya :wave: :wave: :wave:

Yoh Asakura
7th February 2004, 01:45 PM
I dunno, I forced Altron to make that patch with the App patch maker =}

Who makes the YVD patches? I dunno who can make them ya see, I only know people who can make the Japanese App patches since they're simple to do...

Dark-San
8th February 2004, 06:58 AM
Lolz that information came from a DMC's forum... Apparently you are a member there?

Hmm treat a dark type monster as two tributes. Well that card is only for the undead deck lolz...

Yoh Asakura
8th February 2004, 07:21 AM
Well a Dark version of Kaiser does kick some serious ***, DM7 mentioned some of the cards.

Chaos Black Magician + Dark Seahorse = PWN

I'm not a member since I dunno what my EZboard account name is lolz

Dark-San
9th February 2004, 08:43 AM
Lolz unfortunately you can't post there unless you can get a special password from the adminstrator himself...

Yupz if 309 is out, I will run one of those creatures in my BMOC deck!

Yoh Asakura
9th February 2004, 12:32 PM
I know, I'll E-mail Kelv or ask Dawn to get the pass for meh ;P

DarkTemplarZ
9th February 2004, 07:16 PM
wow, I like Revive Soul very much. Gazetto deck anyone? ^_^ Running 3 Silent Deads and 3 Revive Souls along with lots of discarding stuff can get u a 5000+ atk mon easily.
The Demonic Sword is useless, it would be good if you could sacrifice tokens but that apparently doesn't happen.
Double Ghoston isn't much really, there's reasons why nobody uses Kaizer Seahorse anymore. It's so much easier to just discard and revive.