PDA

View Full Version : Colosseum Preorder

Sir Gluggo
7th February 2004, 02:21 PM
Anyone have any idea of what stores may be hosting the reservation for Colosseum? I'm hoping to preorder on Monday. Then I'll have Jirachi! And a couple movies! Yay! Any help is appreciated. Thanks. :)

Saturos
7th February 2004, 02:37 PM
Where I live, they aren't going to hand out Bonus Disks with Pokemon Colosseum pre-ordering. It turns out that the stores here received complaints about past Bonus Disks, such as The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Master Quest and Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.

When people received these disks, they took out the disk and gave back the packaging, diskless, saying that the disk didn't work on the Game Cube.

The Muffin Man
8th February 2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Saturos
Where I live, they aren't going to hand out Bonus Disks with Pokemon Colosseum pre-ordering. It turns out that the stores here received complaints about past Bonus Disks, such as The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Master Quest and Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.

When people received these disks, they took out the disk and gave back the packaging, diskless, saying that the disk didn't work on the Game Cube.

So, fraud? Yeah that's kind of illegal.

Number1ChanseyFan
8th February 2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Sir Gluggo
Anyone have any idea of what stores may be hosting the reservation for Colosseum? I'm hoping to preorder on Monday. Then I'll have Jirachi! And a couple movies! Yay! Any help is appreciated. Thanks. :)

Check Toys 'R' Us. The Toys 'R' Us by my house starting selling their Colosseum pre-sales today. It cost $5 to pre-order, and I got the bonus disk with Jirachi!! The previews on the disk are really cool too. (There is a Pokémon Colosseum preview, and a preview of the upcoming movie, Jirachi: Wishmaker.)

The Muffin Man
9th February 2004, 07:58 AM
I'm gonna reserve it at EB, then I'm gonna trade in 4 games and get it free.

XD $5 for a game and a bonus disc? Not bad.

tenchi
9th February 2004, 12:36 PM
i got my today!!!:D :D
$52.24 with tax;o is not bad ;)
but in japan they got a menory card so do you get one with the us. game:confused:
the new movie looks good
i saw the game trailer on the net:( so it did not have the same spunk
o my i did not get a gc gba game link cable when i was electronic boutique or gb eb games:(
by for now 43270 :wave: