PDA

View Full Version : high school fight

woz
7th February 2004, 06:10 PM
http://64.21.63.28/highschoolfight.wmv

http://s87842898.onlinehome.us/highschoolfight.wmv

we start off with a bit of trash talking. the white kid throws a terrible punch and the black kid gets two good counter punches right in the forehead. the black guy's punches at 7-10s are pretty terrible; he looked like he had a spasm, but he recovered well with the some quick left-right combinations. another good shot comes at 14s where he seems to hit the white kid right in the eye. after this the white kid just flailed his arms and legs helplessly whilst the black kid just threw some mediocre punches. another superb part was at 25s where the black kid kicked the white kid right in the head. after this he goes down and has a few more arm spasms with gimp punches. more trash talking follows, he adds a kick at 39s then finishes the fight with more trash talking.

comedy moments:

"BREATHE, BABY, BREATHE!"
"**** 'im up, zee"
"YOU WANT THIS **** ****IN' BRING IT!"
"COME ON, MOTHER****ER! GET YO ***** *** UP!"

in conclusion, the black kid was lucky that the white kid was a terrible fighter.

discuss.

edit: added new link.

maninthespoon
7th February 2004, 06:17 PM
you'd think if he punched him in the face that many times the kid would be hurt... that black kid was a ****ing chump, he's just lucky that white kid was obviously stoned out of his mind the whole time

Kojiro
7th February 2004, 06:27 PM
The point? To laugh at a serious problem of schools. Cool, actually I don't see what is so funny bout this. I think fights at school are teribble!

maninthespoon
7th February 2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Kojiro
The point? To laugh at a serious problem of schools. Cool, actually I don't see what is so funny bout this. I think fights at school are teribble!

i think it's more "teribble" that so many children are illiterate these days.

dracox
7th February 2004, 06:48 PM
highschoolfight.wmv rocks. I'm glad i found it 8)

Yoh Asakura
7th February 2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by maninthespoon
i think it's more "teribble" that so many children are illiterate these days.

Indeed, since most sentences start with a capital letter.

That was totally pointless... It was a fight, what's your point? What is this supposed to be a discussion on fighting in high schools? or fiighting between two differently coloured people?

Either way, they'll always exist in schools and elsewhere aslong as there are idiots who can't resolve situations with words.

I find fights totally pointless. Entertaining but pointless.

bme
7th February 2004, 07:08 PM
That's a bad mismatch. Sure the black guy obviously lacked much power, but ol' whitey didn't have anything. =/ Getting hit hurts, but those blows didn't look devastating. Instead of dodging and countering, the white guy curled up and got plastered. Lucky him he didn't get seriously hurt.

maninthespoon
7th February 2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by YAMI YUGI™
Indeed, since most sentences start with a capital letter.

That was totally pointless... It was a fight, what's your point? What is this supposed to be a discussion on fighting in high schools? or fiighting between two differently coloured people?

Either way, they'll always exist in schools and elsewhere aslong as there are idiots who can't resolve situations with words.

I find fights totally pointless. Entertaining but pointless.

I rest my case.

bme
7th February 2004, 07:20 PM
I rest my case.
I think their point was that you criticized someone for grammar when you made the same mistake. :)

Kojiro
7th February 2004, 07:56 PM
Come on you two, don't you get in a fight. All of us make mistakes in typing. Just cool down *Brawly accent* Little man *end accent*.

Deus Mortuorum
7th February 2004, 09:00 PM
The white kid lost any chance he had when he dropped down, made it obvious he was about to swing.

I've seen this one numerous times, as well as other fight videos. A good one is this guy kicking the crap out of four other guys for calling him a "skater fag"

cd
7th February 2004, 09:05 PM
yeah i seen this about a week ago at a mates place and saw the skater fag one too. definately entertaining stuff haha.

shazza
7th February 2004, 10:40 PM
Haha.

bakahams7er
7th February 2004, 11:21 PM
BREATHE BABY BREATHE

maninthespoon
7th February 2004, 11:53 PM
**** him up zee!

woz
8th February 2004, 12:02 AM
BRING THIS **** HERE, *****! YOU WANT THIS **** ****IN BRING IT!

Razola
8th February 2004, 12:29 AM
This was cool back in October.

EDIT: OLDE

Craig
8th February 2004, 12:30 AM
This is hillarious

This rules.

Animelee
8th February 2004, 01:07 AM
They should make an OVA, explaining why this happened. I can't enjoy this without knowing who started it, and why it happened.

Anyone know? :confused:

Edit: Just watched this again, and clearly, the white guy started it. He deserved what he got.

Yoh Asakura
8th February 2004, 03:12 AM
I rest my case.

What case would that be? That I can't type very well at 2am in the morning? Wow you sure showed me...

RedStarWarrior
8th February 2004, 03:19 AM
I thought it was rather stupid. I mean, come on, that white kid sucked at fighting. Of course, so did the black kid, but the white kid sucked more. I think that almost anybody from TPM could take them both down at the same time....

maninthespoon
8th February 2004, 11:04 AM
^-

Yeah, all you fatass nerds sure could **** up those guys.

Razola
8th February 2004, 11:54 AM
^-

We'll end you after them.

EDIT: That calls for a title change.

bme
8th February 2004, 12:00 PM
Posting at a Pokémon forum doesn't have any relevance on how fit anyone here is, or how well they fight. I think you're confused.

[edit] Breathe baby breathe, was indeed the best haha.

The Muffin Man
8th February 2004, 04:55 PM
^-

Fat is a natural armor. When your bony *** can barely move because your scrawny arm hit a fat kid, we'll eat you.

Or sit on you.

GreenShirT
8th February 2004, 06:39 PM
I just managed to watch that video since my pc died lastnight and what was that white guy thinking?! He has to be the worst fighter I have ever seen. Having said that why was the black guy slapping him on the head like a sissy anyway?
It was a bit bad form that the black dude would rather kick him in the face while he was down than let him get up and prove his worth fighting fairly but I guess that is just the way he is.

I never got into loads of fights in school because I knew nearly everyone and didn't go around trying to start fights either.

rinni the bard
9th February 2004, 12:07 AM
For all of you who enjoy watching horrible fights, move to my town! :D You'll see enough of them to tide you over forever.

Last summer I saw a guy threaten to beat up my friend's little brother because he insulted some girl who offered him a BJ (he called her a skank, which was pretty justified, in my opinion), and my friend's brother was with all of HIS friends and the other guy was ALONE, then people (more of the brother's friends) come out of the bushes with boards and stuff. Then I left because I didn't want anyone to hit my car in the fight. Suckaz.

Then we drove around and saw a random guy standing alone in the shadows... FLEXING HIS MUSCLES. He was overly muscular and probably over 30. He glared at us as we drove by. We tried to drive by again, but then he was across the road glaring at us. We locked our car doors after that, he was frightening. :D

dracox
9th February 2004, 09:27 PM
old link dead, this link good (http://s87842898.onlinehome.us/highschoolfight.wmv)