PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Dust Drops

Roarkiller
8th February 2004, 03:20 AM
Im thinking of watching this. Downloaded 2 eps but have yet to watch it. If anyone would be so kind as to post any reviews, thx.

I wont be able to read this thread till the end of the mth tho. End of this week, ill go straight to outfield for 7 days followed by 3 days situational test, also outfield. Meh, juz hope it wont rain.

EDIT: Finished watching the 1st ep (i thought "what the hell" and decided to juz make do in a rush later), its a rather promising show based on this 1st ep, even tho the story was a little on the fast lane. Pity, if the development wouldve been clearer then.

Ending theme's nice btw.

Azura Stardust
8th February 2004, 07:27 AM
A lot of people who have watched DDD enjoyed the ED too... :)

For your information, it's based on a travel game for the, uh, Dreamcast and PS 2, I think it was called Kita e: White Illumination and I forgot the other one. Something about Photo Memories. From what I remember, it's about travelling in Hokkaido (which is in the north area of Japan, north = kita, therefore kita e = To the North, i.e. go to Hokkaido.)...

I have watched all of the released eps so far (3 in total), it is actually a very slice-of-life kind of anime. I kind of like it because of its down-to-earthness and well, something about it. It's actually not sucking as bad as other Studio Deen-animated titles. (Yes, I'm biased towards Deen. Go me.)

Personally I liked the first two eps, the third ep was about a different girl, this girl really pisses me off because... well, she does. It wasn't such a good story either.