PDA

View Full Version : Poll: "Dude I Remember That!!"

Yoh Asakura
8th February 2004, 08:10 AM
Another cartoon poll from a Toon lover ;D ((is that legal?))

Anywho:

1. What's your favourite cartoon?
2. What cartoons/anime do you remember that where cancelled or finished?

1. I can't pick jus' one ;P

2. Samurai Pizza Cats, Zelda, Mario Bros, Super Mario World, Sonic ((watching it now, it's being aired on a Sky channel, NOT the anime or the series with Sally, the Old OLD series)) Diplodos, Dungeons And Dragons ((thanks SL :P D&D pwnd)) there's just too many...

EDIT: I don't suppose anbody could help me find episodes of Diplodos dubbed can they? I know it exists since I used to watch it...

homeofmew
8th February 2004, 08:21 AM
1. What's your favourite cartoon? Pokémon
Card Captor Sakura(unfinished), Rurouni Kenshin(finished), Cyborg 009(unfinished), and they need more Yuu Yuu Hakusho! >=O

Silver Ledian
8th February 2004, 08:36 AM

1. I'd have to say 'The Simpsons' because I'd say it's one of the few cartoons I actually watch these days. I watch the Simpsons nearly every day and even when eppies are repeated it still gets a lot of laughs out of me. So yeah, I like the Simpsons best I guess :)

2. I remember my favourites were always Dungeons and Dragons, Thundercats, He-Man and Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles. I liked them a lot but they're not shown anymore really. I remember Mario and Sonic and stuff too, I watched them, they were good also. :)

Mab the Mad Clefable
8th February 2004, 01:49 PM
1. The old He-Man series, Victor and Hugo, The Cat Came Back, Mina and the Count, Roadrunner, Pink Panther, oh so many....
2. I want Victor and Hugo back! They took it away and I've never seen it since. And what about Two Stupid Dogs as well?

Deus Mortuorum
8th February 2004, 02:55 PM
1. Family Guy.

2. *inhales* SWAT Kats, Hey Arnold!, Cow and Chicken, Biker Mice From Mars, Street Sharks, 2 Stupid Dogs, Tom and Jerry Kids, Flinstones, Jetsons, Fantastic Max, Rupert, Papa Beaver's Story Time (loooooooong time ago), Little Bear, The Busy World of Richard Scarry...I could go on...

Yoh Asakura
8th February 2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Phoenix Reborn
1. Family Guy.

2. *inhales* SWAT Kats, Hey Arnold!, Cow and Chicken, Biker Mice From Mars, Street Sharks, 2 Stupid Dogs, Tom and Jerry Kids, Flinstones, Jetsons, Fantastic Max, Rupert, Papa Beaver's Story Time (loooooooong time ago), Little Bear, The Busy World of Richard Scarry...I could go on...

SWAT Kats,
Hey Arnold!,
Cow and Chicken,
Biker Mice From Mars,
Street Sharks,
2 Stupid Dogs,
Tom and Jerry Kids, Flinstones,
Jetsons,
Rupert,
Little Bear,
The Busy World of Richard Scarry.

All those are aired on Uk Sky Digital ^^;;;

RedStarWarrior
8th February 2004, 03:32 PM
1) My favorite would have to be DBZ. I am just a die hard fan.
2) Ha...there are too many to name.

Luthien Tinuviel
8th February 2004, 05:49 PM
1. My very favorite cartoons are Pokemon and Teen Titans.

2. I looooooooooooooved Invader Zim. It was my very favorite show (well, besides Pokemon, but that goes without saying) and they had to go and cancel it. Darn you Nickelodeon... They also canceled Angry Beavers, and Rocko's Modern Life (there is much love among my friends for this show).

Everoy
8th February 2004, 06:09 PM

You mean I have to choose one?

2 Stupid Dogs (loved it), Digimon 1-3 (loved 'em), Invader Zim (cries in sadness), Angry Beavers (it was okay), and Rocko's Modern Life (eww)

Fett One
8th February 2004, 06:16 PM

Simpsons

Transformers, He-man, Thundercats, Zelda, Mario Brothers, Captain N, Captain Planet, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Spiderman and his amazing friends.

GreenShirT
8th February 2004, 06:18 PM

1. Either Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Centurions or DBZ
2. JATWW, Centurions, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, Trap Door, Transformers, GoBots, The Real Ghostbusters, MASK, Captain N, Captain Planet, Denvor the Last Dinosaur, Thundercats, Ovid Video. For any others see our mediator presentation on old skool cartoons :D

Royal_Goddess_Tina
9th February 2004, 07:42 AM
-SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- hmmmmmmmmm.... I remember a lot... But, I don't remember their names... lol

Jamesology101
9th February 2004, 07:59 AM
Count Duckula was the best kid's cartoon of all time. I loved it as a kid, and a couple of years ago I got the first seven episodes on DVD. It's still very funny even now!

Well, everything that I watched as a kid has obviously been cancelled now. I don't watch new cartoons anymore (except Pokemon, when I can), but, if it counts, I'm really mad that Futurama got cancelled, while The Simpsons is allowed to go on getting less and less funny. What a world. -_-

Adz44
9th February 2004, 03:24 PM
1. Ren and Stimpy. Everything about it just makes me laugh. I wish it was still on TV...

2. Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life and any other cartoon that has way out comedy. Is Space Ghost still on over in the States? Hasn't been on UK television for quite a while.

Oh yeah, and when I was very young, I watched He-Man. Classic. I believe it's available on DVD now. lol

Pichu
9th February 2004, 03:39 PM
Pokémon

Gundam stuff.

shazza
10th February 2004, 05:26 AM
-The Simpsons and South Park.

-Noddy, Widget the world watcher, Gumby, Bannana man, Babar, Superted

soggy_cardboard
10th February 2004, 02:23 PM
Lots of em:

Samurai Jack: cause of the whole uniqueness of it.
Simpsons: Still cracks me up after all these wonderful years.
Road Runner Show: Classic cartoon duo
Spongebob: Goofy-funny
Family Guy: *evil monkey point*
Pokemon: The whole concept
+many many more...

Inspector Gadget!