PDA

View Full Version : So, this is your last revenge, Moltres?

The Muffin Man
8th February 2004, 05:45 PM
Yes. I've captured Moltres.

Yes. I'm on the first island.

No. I cannot get by the Rockets. No cave has opened up, no Rockets to battle..*Sigh*

I've beaten the Elite 4, and captured Moltres. I am now on the 1st Island. HOW IN THE HELL DO I GET INTO THE CAVE ;_;

I can enclose a Screenshot if you wish. I have Moltres. Beaten the Elite 4. Etc. etc. All legit. No codes. So is there anything I'm missing? Like Moltres needing to be ON my team?

Poryhedron
8th February 2004, 06:19 PM
Question from someone with no FL experience: is there something preventing you from FLYing off the island? You say you can't get into a cave so I assume you're out in the open now...

Sir Gluggo
8th February 2004, 07:43 PM
The rocket cave doesn't open up until you've been to islands 2, 3 & 4.

[EDIT] serebii.net has tons of info on the islands, and what to do on each one.

The Muffin Man
9th February 2004, 07:59 AM
Won't let me get to Island 4, but I've been all around Islands 2 and 3. Saved the little girl, etc.

Jalor
10th February 2004, 04:43 AM
You need to get 60 pokemon after Elite4 skipping. Then go to Prof.Oak and talk to him. He'll give you National Dex. Go to those rockets and the cave will be open.

The Muffin Man
10th February 2004, 02:34 PM
Thanks Jal. Much appreciated.

Alright, off to catch 10 more. Shouldn't be too hard...(I'm not a big 'catcher' till I beat the Elite 4)

The Muffin Man
10th February 2004, 09:13 PM
Alright, just checked my game. Got the national dex, but it still isn't opened behind the rockets. Do I have to have it switched to a certain mode?

Jalor
11th February 2004, 02:29 AM
0________________0

Interesting. And kinda weird. I've got it for elite + national dex. do you have all hm's except Waterfall?

The Muffin Man
11th February 2004, 08:13 AM
Up to Rock Smash, yep. Got all of 'em.

Maybe it's 70? Soggys thread mentions the girls father mentioning 70....bah >.<;;