PDA

View Full Version : Colosseum trailer on Pokemon-games.com

Pewter City Geodude
9th February 2004, 06:51 PM
Go here (http://www.pokemon-games.com/game_info.html). Watch and enjoy.

stickachu
10th February 2004, 07:25 PM
Very nice, thanks. I loved the guy with the afro. :)

Kari and Mewtwo
10th February 2004, 10:19 PM
Goddamn it, Afroman being the main villain just gave disco a bad name.

Personally, Im dissapointed in Colluseum's graphics. They STILL look like N64 graphics, all blocky & ****. Why they couldnt use the graphics they used for the pokemon in SSBM is beyond me (I swear, I'll scream my ****in head off if Mewtwo looks the same as he did in Stadium 1 & 2)

Poryhedron
11th February 2004, 01:45 AM
Gee, I liked the way Mewtwo looked in the Stadiums. I am rather bothered by Colloseum Aggron, though...maybe it was just the camera angle, but the screenshot I saw made Aggron look like it was built out of large cardboard boxes. Maybe they took up all of the GameCube's added power making the RPG?

srg. syphillis
16th February 2004, 06:15 AM
There's no way that colloseum uses all the GC's power, I mean have you seen the new Resident evil 4 screens, they are more graphically advanced than any Xbox game:o :o :o . While I know the game will certainly be enjoyable, one of the major points of a next-gen update is to give the graphics a major overhaul and I feel this hasn't really been achieved. I'm not too bothered though, I've never played the Pokemon games simply down too their graphics...

Saturos
16th February 2004, 12:33 PM
True, if XBOX had Nintendo's Pokemon Colosseum playing on it, it would be too blurry to see any detail. Not a fanboy or anything, XBOX has clear images, but the GCN has crispy clear images. Have you seen Sonic Heroes on the GCN? It was more clear and faster on there then my XBOX version was. Too bad Microsoft has so many games with all killing, blood-shed, and senseless violence (Not saying DOA sucks, it just has too many adult themed games. Can't wait for Conker: Live and Uncut!). I don't get any fun out of playing those games :no:

Animal Crossing is fun, F-Zero GX is awesome, Pokemon Colosseum is here to stay with action, and Grabbed by the Ghoulies sucks eggs :yes: