PDA

View Full Version : pokemon diamond

ACB0666
11th February 2004, 10:10 AM
Anyone knows anything about this game?

Bob54321
11th February 2004, 10:12 AM
Can't quite remeber what this is. Either its one of those games thats not really a pokemon game at all or its the hacked version of RBY where you start with the ledgendary birds and can catch mew on the first route.

The Muffin Man
11th February 2004, 10:13 AM
It's not a real game. There is only a hacked ROM that doesn't really work right nor is it Pokemon. Most likely has a virus attached. Don't bother.

And hasn't it been said everywhere that there IS no Pokemon Diamond??

Razola
11th February 2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
And hasn't it been said everywhere that there IS no Pokemon Diamond??
Yeah, it was revealed as bogus way back in 2000 or 2001 when Pokemon was still insanely popular.

Diamond is just a hacked version of some Smurfs GBC game. I'd be surprised if you can even find a copy these day.

EDIT: For the record, Nintendo has never announced any Pokemon Diamond game.

ACB0666
14th February 2004, 11:08 AM
I bought this game in the end of last year.
It was realy cheap and I was curious so I bought it.
It isn't realy a pokemon game it has diferent mosters, diferent history, diferent game, with a poor manual. They just copy the box. It has 2 versions diamond and jade.

The Muffin Man
14th February 2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by ACB0666
I bought this game in the end of last year.
It was realy cheap and I was curious so I bought it.
It isn't realy a pokemon game it has diferent mosters, diferent history, diferent game, with a poor manual. They just copy the box. It has 2 versions diamond and jade.

So not only do you admit that you've been robbed of your money, you also admit that you own an illegal copy.

Real smart.

homeofmew
14th February 2004, 09:46 PM
;o I have Played Pokemon Diamond
uhh it's not really a pokemon game it's a cheap immitation.

Basically you enter the Electric Monster World, and you Start off with a Sandshrew-Pikachu type Monster, you battle other monters until you die, I have gotten to the Caves of Legends then died :(

Instead of catching monsters you call them on your cell phone and then may have to wait a few rounds for them to arrive.
Depending on how far they have to travel.

Sora
14th February 2004, 10:27 PM
I've played Diamond once too. And man, it was bi-zarre.

Like Mrs. Virtual Reality said, you enter this weird Eletric World and use a cell phone to call monsters to your aid. I've never really gotten far.

Technally, it's sort of a bootleg pokemon game that isn't pokemon. I think they used "pokemon" to draw costumers' attention.

ace
15th February 2004, 05:11 AM
I played it too, it was really weird. It's actually(ive been researching) a pirate of a japanese pokemon-like game,
(other than pokemon, obviously) made by the competition in Japan. It then sold almost nothing and got mega-pirated all over the web with the names "pokemon diamond" and "pokemon Jade", playing on pokemon's popularity at the time.

pimuni
28th February 2004, 11:11 AM
I played pokemon Diamond and I beat it. It looks like a weird game, but it can actually be really awesome. Just wait till u get far in the game with powerful bosses and stuff. A feature I liked about the game was that u can fuse monsters with objects, such as drills. For example, u fuse this chameleon monster with a drill, and u get a metal chameleon with a drill as a horn. Its really cool, but havent heard of that game in 2 years now. I dont think they sell anymore, but there might still be ROMS around.

*ROMS are illegal*

~pimuni

Scythemantis
28th February 2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
So not only do you admit that you've been robbed of your money, you also admit that you own an illegal copy.

Real smart.

Aren't you being a tad silly? There's no danger in mentioning online that you own the thing, and it's not a copy off pokemon anyway. He knew exactly what he was buying and that it would suck. There's many people who do this. Weird bootleg movies/toys/games have a fanbase all their own.

ACB0666
29th February 2004, 12:41 PM
I am actualy plaing this game (I am in the midle of the game) and I have some questions.

How can I fuse monsters with itens? I give itens to my mosters but they dont change.

How can I evolve cultivate mosters?