PDA

View Full Version : Deoxys

Mewtwo and Eagle
11th February 2004, 10:06 PM
The big questions.....Well Deoxys is quite customizable! In R/S he is most likely unobtainable. In Fr he is spikey and a beserker. In Lg, he is defensive. Let this be a "official" topic to talk about Deoxys in all 3 of his games. First off all 3 have different base stats.

R/S Deoxys Lg Deoxys Fr Deoxys
Hp 50 Hp 50 Hp 50
Att. 150 Att. 70 Att. 180
Def. 50 def. 160 def. 20
Spd. 150 spd. 90 spd. 150
Spec. att. 150 Spec. att. 70 Spec. att. 180
Spec. def. 50 Spec. def. 160 Spec. def. 20

R/S Deoxys
-- Leer
-- Wrap
05 Night Shade
10 Teleport
15 Knock Off
20 Pursuit
25 Psychic
30 Snatch
35 Cosmic Power
40 Recover
45 Psycho Boost
50 Hyper Beam

Fire Red Deoxys
-- Leer
-- Wrap
05 Night Shade
10 Teleport
15 Taunt
20 Pursuit
25 Psychic
30 Superpower
35 Cosmic Power
40 Zap Cannon
45 Psycho Boost
50 Hyper Beam

Leaf Green Deoxys
-- Leer
-- Wrap
05 Night Shade
10 Teleport
15 Knock Off
20 Spikes
25 Psychic
30 Snatch
35 Iron Defense
35 Amnesia
40 Recover
45 Psycho Boost
50 Counter
50 Mirror Coat

So as you can see, you could customize your Deoxys to a point of having stats ALMOST like Mew/Celebi/Jirachi's, but not exactly, but you'd have to trade alot. So as you can see, Fr Deoxys reigns as the chief beserker in the history of Poke'mon. Blasting even Mewtwo and Slaking out of competition with their high spec. att. and att. But his downfall is, if he is hit even once, he's dead, but hitting him fist is the hard part. Your best bet? A poke'mon with extreme speed. So, what do you prefer? I didn't think they'd take Deoxys this far...being so interchangeable, but HEY! It's a mutated virus!

ace
12th February 2004, 01:28 PM
ME and my brother are both getting a different version ( me=lg, bro=fr) So I'll be able to mix and match my moveset for him!! I have a link cable...:P Super-high-defences-deoxys with Cosmic Power!!!!!!!

Mewtwo and Eagle
12th February 2004, 04:18 PM
even though I'm the only child in the family. But none the less, I'll try. I prefer the Fr Deoxys, but it is too unbalanced, I mean with a maximum (with a beneficial personality and max ev) it can only be 151! Same way with Spec. Def. The other Deoxys will be half-way decent, but I wish it had slightly more attack, but with a little trading maybe I could push it's spec. att. to a base of 120 and lower it's spec. def. to 110, which would make it really powerful still especially with cosmic power, recover, psychic and shadow ball/ brick break. It'd be ruthlessly strong, but even Fr Deoxys doesn't beat the king of Poke'mon, Mewtwo (well in most instances) But a Fr Deoxys with a beneficial personality for att. and maxed out EVs in it, with a choice band could sweep just about anything......501 att. x 1.5 X_X!

Rei_Zero
12th February 2004, 06:29 PM
Read other Deoxys thread. There it explains why you can't screw around with Deoxys's stats. And 70 base attack is actually quite good for a 170 base defense pokemon.

Mewtwo and Eagle
12th February 2004, 07:26 PM
correction: It is 160 base stat in defence.