PDA

View Full Version : My scanner *still* isn't working ;_; but I drew an Eevee on Photoshop!

Azura Stardust
11th January 2003, 10:01 PM
first off

Kasumi Chan - I'm SO SORRY I still haven't gotten your Matsuba picture done ;.; Morty's very amazingly difficult to draw on a computer with a mouse -_- I hope to give it to you ASAP...

But anyway, over the weekend I've done a Kaiorga on the oekaki (http://www.pokemasters.net/oekaki/pictures/916.png),

and I did an Eevee on Photoshop!! :) (http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/200a620f/bc/stardust+.+pictures/Eevee+Thingy.jpg?bcfyOI.AlqFpMOdB)

(Note: if that link doesn't work, try this (http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/azurastardust/vwp?.dir=/stardust+.+pictures&.src=ph&.dnm=Eevee+Thingy.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/azurastardust/lst%3f%26.dir=/stardust%2b.%2bpictures%26.src=ph%26.view=t) or... just go to the main album, uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/azurastardust )
What are everybody's comments :>

Guardian Lugia
12th January 2003, 05:25 AM
Ooh, that Eevee is so cute! *Hugs it*

mvtm
12th January 2003, 03:43 PM
Hey Azura you really have talents ! no yeah you know that :P , Well lets go out of the 2 pics i like the Kaiorga th best , i mean the texture of the pic seens so nice and it is colorful you really deserve imo 10/10. As for the eevee the same heh you know how to use the blur tool well, the tree is ok . I think that one eye is well , i cant see it do clearly as the other for the shade but all is ok fot that one i give you 9.4/10 i liked the Kaiorga better. Good job !;)

Kasumi Chan
12th January 2003, 10:38 PM
Don't worry Azura! ^_^ I can wait for the pic.

As for the pics you made in Oekaki and Photoshop.... lets see...

Kaiorga: pretty good! It looks so real. I like the colors and texture. It looks like a painting. Great job on this one.

Eevee: I was going to say the same about Eevee's eye, but I guess that's because of the shadow. The blurry backgroung is nicely done, especially the tree. And I like the effect on Eevee's tail. It's a great pic.

Azura Stardust
13th January 2003, 02:27 AM
WHEEEEEEEcommentscommentscomments ^.^.^

Firstly sankyou 3 of you for replying!!!111oneoneoneoen

I greatly appreciate the fact you clicked on teh topic, waited for it to load, clicked on the pics, waited for Those to load, and clicked on the reply button, thought out a reply and posted an intelligable one, and then you know... gee thanks ^^

And for Eevee - yeah, its other eye is half-thingied because it has.... too much hair XP yeah, I like the tail too :>

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
13th January 2003, 04:20 AM
Blah. I have no RPG to post to today *HAPPYHAPPYJOYJOY ihopenoonenoticedthat^^;;* so... ehehehe..

Kaiorga - Heh, looks like your usual style for Oekakis, blurry and no outlines ^^ The sea and the light source at the upper left look very good! There's even blur-motion-line-thigns around the creature.... mwah... I wanna colour like that...

Eevee - I like the japanese script at the bottom right, and the tree, and the cute background, and the eevee, though I think its head is a bit 'off' ^^() It looks so very bright and cute and happy... They might actually put that on kid's lunchboxes, watch out! ^____^;;

Nuriko
13th January 2003, 03:49 PM
Wow, those pictures are so neat! ^^ love your style, and i wish I could draw that good on the computer... >< They both have a really neat effect to them, i think it's the way you shaded... they look so realistic! Especially the Eevee, it's as if it'll just jump out of the picture any minute. ^^; The only thign that bugs me is that the shading, around the face area especially, is very dark and you can barely see the face. o.o I can't tell if it's smiling or if it's sad or what. ^^; (That might be just me, though.) But other then that... they're both really awesome pictures! ^_^ I hope to see more of your great art soon.

Azureon
13th January 2003, 07:54 PM
Nice work on the pics! They are both nicely done! I wish I was more familiar with Kaiorga. It's one of those new pokemon, isn't it? *Hasn't been catching up on the new ones* >< It looks very colorful and cute! I like the way you made it. Very oekaki-like. ^^

Aww, that Eevee is adorable! It's eyes look so 3d-ish. ^^ I love the coloring on this one too. And the background adds nice detail to the picture. I can tell with the blurry background that the view is focused on the Eevee. It's looks very realistic! ^^ I agree with the others about the eye area being a lil too dark, but otherwise it looks very good! Great job!