PDA

View Full Version : Déjà Vu ~A Legend of Zelda RPG~ <<starts! No Light LSUs, only Darks>>

Arnen
11th January 2003, 10:05 PM
As you may very well know, the Seven Sages once sealed away Ganondorf's spirit in the Sacred Realm...

That was centuries ago.

Now a new and unknown threat has arrisen in the land of Hyrule, and the Sages and Hero of Time are long gone. However...

Before their deaths, the Sages and the Hero sealed their own spirits into eight enchanted blades. Ganondorf, sensing evil, did the same and sent the weapon to our world.

Now you and seven other seemingly normal, modern teens must fulfuill your destinies and save a different world from an unknown threat.

Here're the rules:

1. No spamming. As in posts must be more than three sentances. Only exception being a pos saying you're gonna be gone or something.

2. Please *** out any profanities, like this: s***

3. Please stay on topic.

4. No advertizing please. If your RPG is so great, people will check it out for themselves.

5. No killing player charecters. If they wanna die, let 'em do it themselves :P

6. If I made a dungeon map, go with it. I make 'em so I don't hafta post about every single room in a dungeon.

7. Not a rule, but please post your form in your first post.

Any LSUs MUST be Darks. And sign up here, not the sign up sheet. Here's the form:

~Name:
~Age: I don't really care. You could be, say, up to 2000. That's the limit o.O
~Gender:
~Race: Anything at all from Zelda, from Hylian to Tektite.
~Looks (human): Only if you have a good enough reason to support this.
~Looks: In Hyrule.
~Personality: Remember, you're eeeviiiiilll...
~Magic: Two elements, Ki included as magic, everyone can fly unless you don't want to.
~Weapons: Up to five, anything that's not super-powerful.
~Bio:
~Other:

~Name: Arnen Alzena
~Age: 14
~Gender: F
~Sage: Nabooru
~Magic: --
~Looks (human): Sort of tall, red-brown hair cut to shoulder-length, violet eyes. Wears a purple top and dark blue jeans with white shoes.
~Looks (Hyrule): Sort of tall, red-brown hair cut to shoulder-length, violet eyes. Typical Gerudo garb, only light purple. Has a purple gem on her forehead.
~Personality: Shy and quiet, but very brave.
~Weapons: One bottle, one silver flute, one bow and quiver combo.
~Other: None.

~Name: Gavin Harrem
~Age: 223! Yeh! Ahem, he looks a LOT younger than that, let's say late teens.
~Gender: M
~Race: Terminian (Draconian)
~Looks (human): Quite tall, sort of muscular, with black hair and yellow eyes. Wears a black T-shirt and pants, with CHAOS in red letters on the shirt.
~Looks: Still working on the pic... But basically, he's got red scales, yellow eyes (all yellow, with slit pupils like a cat's that get narrower when he gets p!ssed off), and clawed hands and feet. Because of this he goes barefoot. He wears black, baggy pants and a black cape, leaving his somewhat muscular chest bare. The scabbard for his sword hangs at his back, under the cape, and it looks like the scabbard for Oni Link's Infinity Blade, only red and black. Oh, and he has a long, whippy tail and broad, batlike red wings, dark grey at the webbing and with claws at the ends.
~Personality: Evil, likes burning stuff... Usual pyromaniacle bad guy.
~Magic: Fire magic, as his Draconian nature suggest. A favorite move of his is spitting fire. He doesn't need magic to fly, since he has wings. His tail can sprout small spikes used for attacking. He's also impervious to poisons and can see perfectly in the dark, even though those are natural, not magic.
~Weapons: A double-helixed sword called the Chaos Blade, with one red blade and one black blade, a few daggers hidden about his person, ninja stars with poison in them. Later he makes ninja stars that explode on impact.
~Bio: He's extremely surprised at ending up in Hyrule, and yet, he's not (all you guys from the old one, think how Taden was). His past is later revealed. In other words... I'm not telling!!
~Other: Er... *Gavin barbeques other* *Gavin eats other*

~Name: Jinzo (*GuyPersonDude*'s card, NOT MINE!!)
~Age: 14
~Gender: M
~Sage: Rauru
~Magic: --
~Looks (human): Spiky orange hair, red eyes, wears a red shirt and blue jeans.
~Looks (Hyrule): Spiky orange hair, red eyes, wears a long-sleeved silver tunic, gold pants, and Kokiri boots. Um, his shirt and pants are silk. And he has a pair of angelic white wings protruding from between his shoulder blades.
~Personality: Very aggressive and protective of his friends, but a very nice guy. Has a quick temper and a good sense of humor.
~Weapons: A pair of daggers that can burst into yellow flames, a bow and arrows (later gains Ice Arrows), a staff that stuns smaller, weaker enemies, a Mirror Shield.
~Other: Stalchildren tend to stay away from him. They’re sort of scared of him. Eheheheh...

Finally, all the technical stuff's done, and I can post! Follow along with mine. Well... Ginger and anyone else who starts in Hyrule can do anything not against the rules. Oh, and at every post after a dungeon I make (or at the start, in this case) I'll put the weather. And it's starting today; in the actual RPG it's January 11th, 2003. Ya' know, just to make it interesting.

~`~`Arnen`~`~ Weather: Sunny, windy, slight chance of snow

"Bee-bee-bee-bleep! Bee-bee-bee-bleep! Bee-bee-bee--" I slapped the snooze button on my alarm.

I lifted my head from my pillow, gazing sleepilly around my room. There was the TV in the corner, with the purple beanbag chair in fron of it. My platinm Gamecube (Haha, I really have one; special edition :D) was hooked up, my purple MadCatz controller lay on the beanbag. Yeah, purple=favorite color, if you haven't guessed. I rolled off the top bunk of my bunk bed, dragging myself over to my dresser. I dressed in my favorite purple T and jeans. I walked out of my room, feeling a little more energized. I parted the bead curtain (the kind with mini mirror balls on it, like the one in MY room) and went downstairs.

After a quick breakfast and a mug of coffee (french vanilla creamer... Mmm...), I went outside, got on my bike, and rode to the store that just opened. It was small, but the closest store unless you wanted to go two or three miles to the next town. Plus it was a-block-and-a-half away from my house.

I exited the store, holding a chocolate ice cream cone. Weird for January, I know, but I was feeling loopy that day. When I got home, I went to my room with the ice cream and flopped down on my beanbag chair. My forehead was pounding; originally I had thought I was just tired, but after a mug of coffee and an ice cream cone? I switched on the TV, unplugging my GCN and plugging in the VCR. I popped in Reign of Fire, which I had taped off of pay-per-view. I sat, my legs behind my on the carpet (it was a pretty small beanbag), watching the movie. My little sister knocked on the door at one point, asking if she could have Mr. Deeds. I yelled it was on the smae tape I was watching and she left. I was unbothered the rest of the movie.

Afterwards, it was about 1PM. I went downstairs, my head still pounding, and took an aspirin. It helped a little. I watched TV for a while, until about 4:30. It would be dark soon, and I decided to go to the park for a while. I didn't know why, I just felt like I had to.

>~.Gavin.~<

I lounged around the house most of the day, till about 4:30. I felt like I had to go to the park. It was weird.

I walked there, seeing some kids I had seen in school but had never met riding their bikes in the same direction I was headed. I felt like I knew them somehow, and I didn't like it. I walked from the path and followed under the cover of the trees.

~-*-Terris-*-~

It was about 4:30 when I began to feel like going to the park. I pedeled my bike hard, going somewhere for I didn't know what reason. It seemed my friends had the same idea.

I stopped by a fountain, surrounded by benches. It was weird; I felt like this had happened before...

OoC: Socialize, look around the park, whatever. The daggers are in the fountain, but DO NOT touch them yet, please.

kalad1
11th January 2003, 10:24 PM
Name Dark Sol
race:alternate universe demon
Looks:go here (http://www.shiningforcecentral.com/artwork/shf1/shf_eternal_darksol.jpg)
Personality:well, he is VERY VERY EVIL, he has a nasty temper too.
Weapons:demonic magic, he can summon forth a magic sword known as the "Sword of Darkness", and he can summon demons.
other:Can teleport long distances, but is impractical in battle.

Dark Sol(NOT ON EARTH)
"It's over Dark Sol!" Shouted the hero. "I think not" I said. "Oh? how are you going to stop me?" He asked. "By going to another, weaker world, so I can create an army of demons to combat you and your Shining Force. good bye." I said, then chanted the last part of the prepared incantation, enabling me to teleport to another world.

(on the top of Death mountain)

"Ahh, a vulverable world, just waiting for me to corrupt it. AHAHAHAHA!" I laughed to myself. "Now to start influencing a nearby king, I'll use the old advisor/seer routine." I teleported near the castle I saw from on top of the mountain and transformed to make myself look the part of a wisened old seer. a guard came up, "Who are you?" he demanded. "why, I am a seer, able to see the future, and am here to give my services to your king." I replied. "Okay, come with me." he said. "okay, lead on." I said. fools

VirtualPlay
11th January 2003, 11:46 PM
font color change to suit the character…

~Name: Maiku Konnetsu
~Age: 17
~Gender: Male
~Sage: Link
~Magic: Can shoot beams from his sword, as well as do an energy swing; the energy has no specific type to it
~Looks (human): Tall, green eyes and short brown hair; Wears comfy clothes (meh…)
~Looks (Hyrule): Looks like Fierce Deity, but has green eyes (instead of no eyes XD ) and brown hair; wears green.
~Personality: Friendly, makes friends easily; usually doesn't talk much except to his friends, though; tries to avoid pointless fighting/arguing
~Weapons: A bottle, Hookshot, an ocarina, and Din's Fire (unless that would go under magic :\ )
~Other: Can fly when he plays his ocarina (think Song of Soaring)

----------

Maiku
~~~~~~~~
"Ungh…" I must have the hardest time waking up. Even after getting up half an hour ago, I was still trying to clear my grogginess. I checked the clock that was over the stove: 1:22 PM.

See? Hardest time waking up. I'm the definition of "Just because I'm up doesn't mean I'm awake."

Regardless, I pulled a couple corn dogs out of the freezer (cold!) and put them in the 'wave for the right time. As the dogs cooked, I tried waking myself up all the way. I knew my parents wouldn't be home for a while, and as I was an only child, I had the house to myself for the rest of the day.

*BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP*

Oh, but first, food. The corn dogs were the final switch in getting me awake, and I finished them before I realized it. I went upstairs and tried to get interested in some games or TV, but nothing was feeling right. After about two hours of doing nothing productive, I decided I needed to get some fresh air.

Going down to the empty garage, I grabbed my keys and pushed the garage button. I got on my bike and rode down the few blocks to the new store that just opened. It was a small store, but at least it was better than trying to bike over a mile to the next town. I spent about an hour in the store, just because I didn't feel like moping around at home, but I wanted to be inside.

Finally, I felt like I should leave, maybe go to the park. I didn't know why, but for some reason I just didn't want to stay in the store. So I bought a couple candy bars on my way out and rode over to the park. I saw a few people there as well, looking about as confused as I felt. I saw the fountain, and felt like I had done this before.

Been here before. Walked to the fountain before. And…

My mind snapped back to reality. I tried to think of what I was doing by the fountain, but my mind drew a blank. Sighing, I sat down on a nearby bench, unsure of what to do now that I was here.

Matt
12th January 2003, 12:25 AM
~Name: Matt
~Age: 18
~Sage: Impa, Sage of Shadow
~Magic: None
~Looks (human): He has black hair with purple streaks. He has a black shirt and baggy blue jeans. The jeans cover his shoes completly and touch the ground. He is about 6' and weighs about 110.
~Looks (Hyrule): A normal looking Link. But he has a cape. On the cape is the Sheikah symbol. The cape is solid black with a hint of dark purple. He has a dark purple tunic. Is about 6' and weighs 110.
~Personality: A nice person to be around sometimes. The taurus he has in him is very visible though. He likes to be by himself and read Mangas though. But when he is around some friends he likes to talk a lot. Sometimes you cant get him to shut up. When you are his best friend, he will joke around also.
~Weapons: Quiver
Boomerang LV 1
Ocarina
Longshot
~Other: Flight....
================================
================================

~``Matt``~
I will get you Matt, You can't run! You can't run from me!! I woke up in a sweat. "Wha....What....time...is..i...t" I said rubbing my eyes. I looked over towards the clock. It said it was about 12:00. I had gone to bed about 2:00 the night before, so the time I woke up today was predictable. I got up out of my bed slowly. I was still pretty sleepy. I opened my blinds and looked out the windows.

The sun shown in. The sun was very bright though. I closed a few and left two open. Then I went into the bathroom and started to get ready for the day.

I got a bath and got my clothes on. I put my contacts in and fixed my hair. I went to the window and looked out towards the distance. My hair was shinning in the light. I didn't like this light shinning down on me like that. I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs. I went to the freezer and got out a little pizza thingy. It was the only thing in there since my mom hadn't gone the grocery store. I put it in the microwave, and watched it heat up.

I walked out of the kitchen, and into the Den. There I turned on the cd player and started to listen to music. The song I was listening to was Korn: Alone I Break. That was one of my favorite songs. The music was playing pretty loud, but I could still hear the microwave. I walked into the kitchen and got the pizza out.

I got a plate and put it on it. Then I sat down and started to eat it. It was very hot, and every bite burned my mouth. I got up and looked in the 'fridge to look for something to drink. There was nothing. Then I remembered that there was a new store down the street from me. It had just opened. I ran up into my room and grabbed my car keys from my dresser. I ran downstairs and opened the backdoor. The backdoor connected to the garage. There I went to my car. I got into it and cranked it.

My cd was playing when I turned it on. It was Korn again. I backed out of the drive-way and started to drive towards the store. I looked at the clock. It said 2:00. "Hmmm, It is getting pretty late" I said. When I got to the store, I parked my car and went inside. Inside, I got something to drink. When I got back outside, I pushed the little button that opned my car. I got in and started to drive back home.

When I got home, I got out of the car and went inside. I sat down and started to drink my drink. I turned on the tv and started to watch tv. I fliped threw the channels. There was nothing on. There was usually something on on MTV, but nothing was on there. I got up. I wanted to go to the park. I walked into the garage again, and got on my bike. I rode towards the park.

I looked at my watch as I drove towards the park. It was about 4:30. When I got to the park, I put my bike in the bike rack, and stood there. I looked towards the fountain. It felt like I had been here sometime before. Like in a dream or something. I walked towards the fountain, and the feeling became stronger.

I sat down on a nearby bench. There I sat, and thought.

Haruko
12th January 2003, 12:54 AM
Name: Izumi(Note, I do like that name..)
~Age: 13(Going 14)
~Sage: Zelda..(What kind of magic does she have..?I don't remember..)(If you mean by element, like Fire or Nature, than Nature, of course..)
~Magic: Healing, can sense when greater magic is near, maybe little beams of light, nothing else..
~Looks (human): Tall, with long brown hair, and Hazel Eyes. She wears a Pink Tee shirt with white baggy pants.
~Looks (Hyrule): Still tall with brown hair, brown eyes, but is wearing a skirt(white) with a pink long sleeve, that's more....It's styled in there time. With the Triforce symbol on the wrist of the shirt. She was a Pink Jewel on her chest.
~Personality: Shy, she rarely talks, but can be sweet and gentle. She loves nature and everything about it.
~Weapons: A Boomerang(Like the one in Link to the past, except pink..), a Ether Medallion(In Link to the Past, it can cause freezeing, and light), and just a necklace with a Pink jewel in it, that help's her improve her magic as time goes on, she bite's at magic at first.She get's her last weapn in the middle of the RPG.
~Other: She flys..But..Of course..NO ONE look's up on her skirt, because when she flys, apparently, she has pants on..weird.

~~~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~~

"Ahh...Someday, I swear I'll put that alarm clock up.."I said, pushing my Alarm clock off the dresser..

"IZUMI!!"My mom said,"That's the 5th Alarm Clock I bought this week..."

"If you just let me sleep in, we wouldn't have a problem at all!!"
"Just because your homeschooled, doesn't mean you wake up late..."

"It's a Saturday...give me a break.."

I woke up, Picking up what used to be my pink alarm clock,and picked out my clothing. A pink long sleeve, and white baggy pants..

"Why don't you pick that lovely skirt your auntie gave you.."My mom said, getting on my last Nerve...
"I hate skirts...and anyway, I wanna wear this, like I do everyday. 7 pairs of this, 7 pairs of that.."

I took a Hot shower, and put on my clothing. I brushed my hair so it wouldn't get knotty, it does that...

"Grabbing something out of the freezer?"My brother, John, said..

I hid my money in the freezer, basicly my christmas money I got. I don't want to spend on clothing..

I ran out the door, snapping the wheel's on my Skate Sneakers, and Rollerblading to the Coffee shop, grabbing a White Mocha, and sitting at a Table. Somehow though, I thought I would enjoy this, but in My mind I was:

Maybe..A skate at the park?You can see your friends..and maybe take a flower home to apoligize to my mom..

I put a Holder on it, and skated towards the park..

Beautiful trees, and flowers, and birds..

I then looked around and sat on a Bench, next to some guy. My feet were killing me, so I took a seat wherever I could..

'Yopu know why you are here?"The kid, I think Maiku, said..
"Nope.."I replied...drinking my coffee.

~~~

Arnen
12th January 2003, 11:47 AM
OoC: We're going to Hyrule now. Any LSUs who wanna start in the human world better sign up now. Again, follow me. And I'm sorry if my last post was a little short for the most part, but I didn't want it to be like, "Ugh, will she ever shut up?!" for you guys.

~-.-Jinzo-.-~

I sat alone on a bench, working my shoulderblades. I had a throbbing pain in between them; must've slept weird or something...

I looked around at the other kids who had shown up. I felt like this exact same thing had happened before, from these people to this fountain and everything in between.

I stood for who knows what reason and walked over to the fountain. I trailed my hand absentmindedly in the water, when I touched something hard. Surprised, I looked closer. There were about nine objects submersed in the water. I looked over my shoulder at the others.

"You guys are never gonna believe this..." I said. Everyone came over and peered into the water. I reached in and grabbed one of the things, revealed to be a dagger, maybe a small sword, in an ornate yellow sheath. The feeling of having done this before skyrocketed.

>~.Gavin.~<

I saw the kids from before grabbing something out of the fountain. Curious, I peered from behind the tree where I was hiding. The objects looked like little swords. I heard a faint hissing noise from really close by. I looked at the hand I had placed on the tree. With a jolt I realized it was smoking. I removed my hand and backed away from the tree.

OoC: I'll wait for all the bad guys who start in this world get here, then we can get to the good part.

Haruko
12th January 2003, 12:11 PM
~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~
After finishing my coffee, I sat back down, only hearing Jinzo saying...

"You guys are never going to believe this.."

The way he sounded made me want to come over. he pulled out a Yellow Sheath, with a dagger inside.

"It's like I've done this before.."Jinzo said, just starting at the yellow sheath and dagger.

I saw a Pink sheath in the foutain that seemed to be calling me..

I picked it up, and out came a sheath and dagger.The sheath had little marking's on it,and the dagger was suprisingly clean.

Like Jinzo, I thought I have done this before.

~~~~

VirtualPlay
12th January 2003, 12:19 PM
Maiku
~~~~~~~~
Izumi sat on the same bench, sipping her *ugh* coffee. I hated the stuff—the smell, the taste—I couldn't stand it. I'd much rather get my caffiene from sodas; at least they're palatable to me…

"You guys are never gonna believe this…" I looked in the direction of the voice. Another kid—Jinzo I think his name was—was looking into the fountain. I walked over too, and realized how familiar it felt. My mind faded back to…

Walked to the fountain before. Looked in the fountain before. Reached in the fountain before. Grabbed…

The shock of the cold fountain water snapped my mind back to reality again. Without realizing it, I had put my hand in the fountain, and it was now grasping some kind of handle…a hilt of some sort. I pulled it out of the water to reveal a sword of some sort, in a very strangely-patterned sheath. Something about it felt like this was mine…it was for me, nobody else…

kalad1
12th January 2003, 12:28 PM
Dark Sol(posing as wisened old sage)ooc:yes, I know i skipped some stuff, I did it on purpose
"now tell me, what have you seen in these... visions that concerns me?" asked the king. "I see a great threat to yuor land is coming,strangers who have never been here will appear and bring about the doom of this land, unless you strike as soon as they arrive!" I said while weaving small, invisible, tendrils of magic around the king's mind, making him suceptible to my suggestions. "Hmm, all right! increas the watch and send scoutsout every day to find strangers not of this land." Said the king to the captain of the guard. "You shall be my advisor in all things, o wise one." he said to me. Excellent...

The_Missing_Link
12th January 2003, 12:28 PM
Name: Amalthea Arran (Amal for short)
Sage: Saria
Magic: None
Looks (human): 5'2, slim with a slight build. Has sharp blue/gray eyes that can make even the bravest person nervous and short brown hair curled in. Wears jeans, a black t-shirt and sneakers. A true tomboy
Looks (Hyrule): Pointy ears like a Kokiri has. Is still the same height and build and has the same blue/gray eyes and hair, but it's lightly streaked with a forest green. Wears a light blue tunic with black leggings and black boots
Personality: Is quiet and reserved, like Saria was, but can be brave when she's in danger. Has a really nasty temper when she's angry though and is loyal to any friend she makes
Weapons: A mini version of the megaton hammer, an Ocarina with mystical powers (not like the one Link had), Deku Nuts and a boomerang (I couldn't help it. I just wanted my character to have one :P)
Other: Can fly and is very agile

Amal
-----------------
Yawning, I opened my eyes and gazed over at the clock. Beeping 10:00, I got up and got dressed. Going downstairs to have some breakfast, something told me to spend the day outside today. Why? I didn't know for sure, but I walked outside and got on my bike. Riding into town, I first went to the arcade, one of the few things I liked to do in town. Playing a couple of video games, I started to feel restless. Something was nagging me at the back of my mind, but I didn't know what.

Getting out of the place, I looked my clock to reveal it was 1 PM. I whistled to myself as I wondered how the time went by so fast but I decided to think nothing of it and went into the deli to get a roast beef sub. Afterwards, I went back home to watch some TV and play video games. My family went out for the day so I knew I was safe. Arriving quickly at the house, I went in and watched a 3 hour marathon of Whose Line is it Anyway (^_^; ). After it was done, I looked at my watch again to see it beeping 4:20. Suddenly, something inside me told me to go to the park. Doing as my mind told me, I went out and jogged over, since it was close by. As I soon arrived, I saw some teenagers like me stare into the fountain. Usually, I didn't join people because of my inability to socialize, but I felt like this happened before. Walking over towards them, I had a sudden urge to look into the fountain also. Standing over to the side, I looked in and saw bright lights within. Hesitantly reaching down, a forest green color shimmered and I grabbed and small, sharp sword, with a forest green handle and sheath, complete with patterns that were foreign to me. Looking at the others, they looked at the respected colors in front of them.
"Weird", I muttered to myself as the feeling of having done this before rose.

OOC: Usually, my writing isn't this bad but I felt rushed so I made it short

Matt
12th January 2003, 12:33 PM
=============================================

~`Matt`~
=============================================
I was sitting on the bench. It was nearby the fountain. It still felt like i have done this before, some where, I have. Then I heard some kid talking.

"You guys are never gonna believe this..." the kid said.

I walked over there to see what he wanted. He was on his knees looking into the fountain. He was putting his hands in the water, like he was looking for something. I had heard that this kid's name was Jinzo, or something like that. I have seen him around a few times but not a lot.

I walked over to the fountain side. I saw about 8 more of the thing that Jinzo got. I saw a very dark purple on in there. It was like it was pulling me in. It caught my eye and I couldn't get away.

I reached my arm out, and went for it. I reached, and grabed it. I was bombarded with feelings I have done this before. I sat back with the feeling still in me. I looked at the dagger. It was a very odd dagger thats for sure.....

OoC: Sorry for the short post. I couldn't really think of anything, and I have a report due tommorow. So yea.

Arnen
12th January 2003, 01:04 PM
OoC: I did a pic of the daggers... Don't know why, I was just bored...

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I went over to the fountain, looking at what the one kid, Jinzo, thought was so amazing. Looking in the water, I saw several things at the bottom. I felt drawn sort of to an orange one. I reached in and grabbed the hilt. The like I had done this before was almost overwealming. I drew the blade from the scabbard, listening to the clear ringing sound. I swung it around a few times before re-sheathing the blade. Sort of confused, I sat down on a bench.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tai Kai Tsu
12th January 2003, 01:53 PM
Light Form:

~Name: Ruki Okigu
~Age: 16
~Gender: Female
~Sage: Princess Ruto
~Magic: None
~Looks (human): Click Here (http://taikaitsu.topcities.com/Pictures/Guest/FanCharacters/BladeandDag_Dagger_TLK.jpg). Ruki is the blonde one, and ignore the tail. She's meant to be a genome and I don't a picture of her without it.
~Looks (Hyrule): She's tall with light blue mottled skin and green eyes. Ruki has two large fan-like fins on her elbows and near her ankles. Instead of having a large, flat head like Ruto she has a sleek narrow fin. They all have light speckles on them.
~Personality: Very loyal, Ruki would stand with someone she trusts to the death. She follows a leader with blind faith, and sometimes badly misplaces her trust. Ruki often falls into the role of damsel of distress, and is helpless when under pressure. She prefers to be with a group of people she can depend on to help her out in times of trouble.
~Weapons: None. Ruki uses physical Zora attacks and defenses, including the boomerang fins.
~Other: None

-- Ruki Okigu --

I groggily climbed out of bed and rubbed my eyes. There was light shining through the curtains and I realized I must've slept over, a glance at the clock confirmed my thought. I pulled on my jeans and the first top I came too,

"Maybe I'll check out the park." I had the urge to go there, like there was something I should be doing but wasn't. I grabbed a bite of breakfast downstairs and went outside.

The sun was bright, and I decided that the park was a good idea. Maybe I could meet up with some friends.

Later...

I rode around for a while, the park was strangely empty. It was a bright afternoon and there should have been lots of people around. The only things I could see were a few squirrels who watched me cautiously for a while and then scurried back to their trees.

"This is...weird. Where is everyone? I've totally wasted my time, I should've gone to the mall instead." I put my hands on my hips and pouted, I sat for a while considering what to do and then decided the mall held alot more promise than an empty park. I jumped back on my bike and rode away.

As I was leaving I saw a small group of kids huddled around a fountain. They were talking in hushed whispers and acting very strange. I went over to see what was the big secret.

"Hiya!...What're you all doing?" A few kids were handling short, brilliantly coloured daggers and testing them out.

"Awesome! Let me see!" I leant over the brim of the fountain and peered into the water. At the bottom there were more daggers, in the same bright colours as the others. I dipped my hand into the fountain and drew out a deep blue one. I gazed at in thoughtfully. The dagger had an icy blue blade with intricate white markings, the hilt was a darker deep shade and there was a star-shaped marking on it. I waved it around a bit,

"Blue, my favourite! What a coincidence!" I twirled the blade in my hands and admired it.

"What do you think they're doing here?" I turned to the others, and asked curiously.

---

EDIT: I truely couldn't stand Ruki's 'cheerleader' behaviour, so I edited it. I figured it would be interesting and then realized what an idiot she sounded >< Sorry all.

RaZoR LeAf
12th January 2003, 03:11 PM
[/size=1]~Name: Galgo
~Age: 16
~Sage: Durania
~LooksHuman: A short and quite stumpy boy, with scruffy red hair. His clothes are all brown in colour and his skin is a light tan colour.
~LooksGoron: Like a regular young goron (or practically every non essential goron in OoT), but his skin is a deeper red. Rather than a rock colour, he is a deep auburn, almost fire rock colour. He also has a wild mane of hair, a deep firey red.
~Personality: As a goron he is feircly loyal, to anyone he would consider a friend or companion. Though as a goron he is at first wary of anyone until he feels they have proved themselves, after that he would trust them with his life. A short temper and often gets disgruntled but a strong willed and good minded goron.
~Weapons: Goron Hammer (A strong hammer made of rock), Tokay Rope (A long rope, that's very strong), Goron Horn (A Horn made of stone, musical instrument type thing)
~Other: To heavy to fly, to heavy to swim, but is damn well great at climbing.[/size]

* Galgo *

"This is very undignified." I grumbled. My father grabbed my jacket and strightend it on me.
"Shut up and stop complaining. This is a family day out, so you'd better act like one of the family or you'll find yourself in big trouble."

I snorted and walked away. Stupid family outings, i mean god who honestly wants to go for a walk around the park with their family? Just a walk, nothing else. Walk around the park, look at the grass but don't walk on it, feed the ducks some stale bread they never eat anyway, avoid bratty kids running around screaming, throw a penny into the fountain make a wish...

Why has the mention of a fountain suddenly sparked something in my mind? I've seen the fountain in the park like a million times, but now, i can see it again, in a whole new light. There's something inside the fountain, in the pool of water in the basin. It's glowing a deep auburn red. I reach out to it, it seems so familier...

"Galgo! Get your head out of the clouds and your a*** in gear!" my dad yelled. My thoughs broken I followed on, intent on checking out that fountain just incase it meant something. Something important.

--

The park was nothing new, green, leafy, swarming with kids. I hated kids, running around screaming, yelling, bickering, not caring who they bumped into, annoyed, or spilt ice cream over.

"God dammit!" I said, as a kid ran by, dragging a lolly across my shirt. My dad scowled at me, then just turned and carried on ignoring me. I frowned, walking away to find somwhere to wash it off. Just beside me was a circle ground, with a fountain in the center. The fountain...

Huh. Coincidence?

I stepped up to the fountain, sitting all around were people i knew.
"Nice threads Galgo."

I ignored the comment. I hate dressing like this. As i approahed the fountain to get some water a strange feeling came over me. As if i had been here before. With these exact same people, around a fountain just like this.. but it a different place.

"You guys are never gonna believe this..." Jinzo said stooping over the fountain. He pulled out a yellow sheath, yanking at the handle a blade with a golden shine came out. The others followed suit approaching the fountain, so I did too. There was a sheath in there, the same deep red i had seen in my dream. I reached into the pool to pick it out. I pulled the sheath away and inside was a short thick sword, that seemed to shimmer red when the sun light hit it.

I looked at the sheath and the blade, a small symbol was engraved on each, it looked like a small flame of some kind.

This symbol, i recognise it from somewhere, it's important, greatly important to me, i know it is. But why?

DarkBlastoise
12th January 2003, 05:27 PM
<--Good-->

Name: Rekh (havent thought of a last name)(yes...no more Mauruna)
Age: 17 (in the Zelda game he's actually from the past and something strange will happen...)
Sex: Male
Sage: Ganondorf even though Ganondorf's a bad guy and Rekhs's a good guy (-_-; )
Magic: Shadow Magic
Looks(human) : has low spikey brown hair, wears baggy khakis, a black shirt w/ the number 6 in Red letters, and a grey courderoy jacket over that...has brown eyes...
Looks(Hyrule) : same hair, face and eyes but is now wearing traditional Sheikah clothing alot like Sheik from OoT but its all black and has 2 hilts for his weapons.
Personality: Distant...he thinks about deep things like why are we here, etc.
Weapons:
-Throwing Needles
-Sais
-Throwing Knifes
-Sheikah Daggar
-Master at Dragon Fu

<--E V I L-->

hmm...heres a twist..

Name: Scorpion
Sex: Male
Race: Corrupt Sheikah
Looks(real world) : he has blonde hair, black eyes, and wears black clothing....with a grey jacket..thats it..
Looks(Hyrule) : Looks like an ordinary Sheikah except instead of blue and black its yellow and black clothing. Also he wears a Yellow vest over his suit...his turban is black and his eyes are blacnk white because in Hyrule...he can become...a Demon (okay right?)
Personality: Cold and caculating, he fights w/ no remorse...he espcially wants to kill the rest of the Sheikah...meaning Rekh (both of them are from the past...very strange)
Magic:
-He can remove his masking to reveal a skull that shoots fire (ooo...fiery)
-he yells "Get Over Here!" and out of his palm(s) come this hook that moves and shoots torwards his opponent, latching on to whatever it can...hehe
-he DOESNT fly (there..now can he have the flaming skull thing?)
Weapons:
-Ninja Dagger
-Throwing Stars
-Master of Dragon Fu
-Throwing Hook (different from his Magic ability..he actually throws this...)
Bio: In the past...Scorpion was a servant to Ganon who in that time was Young Ganon....Ganon ordered Scorpion to kill one of his enemies...Rekh...Scorpion seemed very interested in this assaignement..its was the Sheikah like Rekh, who had destroyed his clan...But when they clashed out in the cliffs of Death Mountain, it was Rekh who won...Then, near the flaming lava it, Scorpion tried to throw Rekh into the pit....But Rekh held on to the hook, took one of his sais and stabbed into the wall, and Scorpion was draged into the pit where he burned for countless eons....Ganon then came back years later and was going to use him as a boss for one of the Temples (OoT) but the ressurection time tok too long, and Link had already destroyed Ganon, so Scorpion was reincarnated into the soul of a 17 year old boy...silent he slept within until one day his host met someone...someone strangley familliar...

ill post a little later...

Mystic_clown
12th January 2003, 05:47 PM
Name: Panik
Race: Hylian
Looks (real world): He’s tall and lanky, he has black messy hair and green eyes and wears black clothing.
Looks (Hyrule): He looks like Panik from Yu-gi-oh.
Personality: He’s mean and nasty. He enjoys scaring people and has no respect for anyone weaker then him. He acts tough but the truth is he’s a coward. He’s got a bad temper and enjoys scaring people.
Magic: He can create a blanket of shadows that covers him and a large area. He can also summon monsters from cards.
Weapons: His fists, he may be a coward but he is pretty strong
Bio: Panik was a bully who always picked on people by scaring them. He's biggest target was Matt. When he first arrived in Hyrule, he imidietly began attacking the people with his monster army.
Other:

Panik
----------------------------------
I looked through the shadows at those kids. I looked at Matt with an evil grin on my face.
"This will be too easy," I thought. I sneaked out of the shadows and suddenly grabbed Matt by the shoulders. He jumped and spun around to see me. I laughed my head off.
"PANIK!!!" he growled, trying to act tough, "can't you just leave me alone?"
"Oh I'm sorry," I said sarcastictly, "Did I scare you too much? Ha ha ha." Then I noticed the dagger that he was holding.
"What's this?" I said snatching it away.
"Give it back Panik!" Matt growled.
"Little boy like you shouldn't have sharp weapons like this," I taunted.

Ginger Cat
12th January 2003, 08:05 PM
Wow... I sees posties...
Not a long post now, just intro-type...

~Name: Shezerra (aka Shez, last name unknown)
~Age: Uncertain... Looks to be about 17
~Gender: Female
~Race: Keaton-human hybrid
~Looks: N/A
~Looks: 5'11". Stands upright, like a human, and body has the build of a fairly slender female. Has fur covering her body, though on the arms, face, and hands this is incredibly fine and difficult to distinguish from human hair. Her main body, legs, and feet are obviously fur-covered, but she wears clothing over these, for the most part. Eyes are a firey golden-orange. Has enlongated incisors. Hair is a shining whitish-blonde, worn down; she pulls it up on very rare occasions. Skin is slightly tanned, and the fur is a yellow... a shade near that of goldenrod. Fingers and toes have retractable claws. Usually wears black pants, but occasionally goes for a black skirt--it's fairly loose and permits running. Also wears a deep gray half-sleeve shirt, with a black cloak w/ a deep blue, almost black pin in the shape of a question mark.
~Personality: Fairly complex... Hates to be labeled "Evil", as she doesn't believe much in "good" and "evil". Believes that society defines everything as it feels it wants to, and that those cast out aren't necessarily in the wrong; in fact, they're most definitely correct for thier own reasons. Thinks things through at most times, but can be impulsive occasionally. Enjoys confusing others and figuring out difficult occurances. Constantly searching for answers and reason. Dedicated to her causes, though she often takes her own routes to reach the ends. Not much of a crowd-follower, and doesn't much care for those who are. When angered is even more dangerous than usual and, though it takes a bit to anger her to the point where she kills, once it happens, the offender is usually as good as dead. Not fazed by blood or death; if the need strikes her, she'll kill in a way that others may say is "without reason", but that she can explain if asked. Violent when she feels, angry when provoked, and usually prefers to work in stealth for a while.
~Magic:
Manipulates shadows- can call them to cover her and vast areas nearby.
Can screw with the minds of others to an extent; causes them to see things in thier minds that they normally wouldn't see, which can be surprisingly disarming.
~Weapons:
Bow w/ arrows
Throwing knives
Dagger
Shadow powder (Can be scattered about to leave a hanging shadow and induce sleep/weariness)
~Bio: Not entirely certain as to how long she's been alive, or how her life was started, or of whom her parents were or, if indeed, she had any. As far as she can remember, she started out as a loner, then began to join with others when she found that it helped her along a bit. Eventually, she began to work full-fledge with the dark forces. Knows that she has some sort of connection with the actual keatons. Several years ago, one appeared to her and spoke words that seemed clouded in mystery and have not yet been unveiled. Before leaving, the keaton gave her the deep blue question mark pin that she now wears at almost all times.
~Other: Carries around a hunting horn (y'know, like the sort used on fox hunts...) that she uses to call, warn, or otherwise signal others. Searches for answers of her past, but has found little. Is attracted to the sea and to mystical ideas.

Shezerra
------------------------

I gazed over the water quietly, feeling the presence of the night around me and smelling the sharp scent of the sea. It was beautiful at night... Beside the sea it was, in any case. Beauty at its finest.

Beauty was difficult to find these days. After everything that had happened... And there was more to come. I felt that there would be something, could sense the minds that would be arriving. With these minds would come work. Perhaps with the work would come less chances to meet with the sea.

That was fine. I could live with that. Perhaps this would hold the answers. These minds that I sensed... Maybe they had something to do with what I needed to know.

If not, they could always be killed.

It was the way life went. Life and death, an eternal circle. I would live until I found my answers, and those opposed would die. They had to. They needed to. No sweat, no fret.

Allowing my mind to run its course, I enjoyed the sea while I could. The water rushed, fell into the shore, rushed, fell into the shore...

DarkBlastoise
12th January 2003, 10:41 PM
okay...back

Rekh
-------

Ah..what a beutiful day..I thought to myself..I pulled my jacket off, and by accident bumping into someone...I noticed a group of kids my age were gathered around a fountain...I walked up to them...they seemed familiar...Then one of them turned to me and said "Look in the fountain" I did him one better..I reached into it and pulled out a Glowing Sword..more like a Kitana..it had a strange Indigo tint to it...Then I saw one of them being harassed by an older boy...he took away his daggar...I felt I wanted to do something...then something began to happen to the daggar...

SCoRpiOn
------

"hmm..." I thought to myself..just a little earlier I had bumped into a kid who was vaguely familliar..

Get him...

huh? I thought to myself...lately I had been hearing voices in my head..and anyways this kid made me suspicious..so I ran after him..THen I saw him and a few others near a fountain w/ odd glowing weapons...so w/o notice I snuk closer...

..enter the fountain...

The voice was strong and I couldnt resist it so I jumped into the fountain...

Arnen
13th January 2003, 07:24 AM
OoC: You may wanna jump out of the out of the fountain now. It gets struck by lightning. But I can wait for you to get out before I post that happening...

~-.-Jinzo-.-~

Some guy just jumped into the fountain for some reason -.-' and some other guy started picking on Matt. I really hated it wen big guys thought they could pick on people smaller than them. The knuckles on my hand that held the dagger were white, my other hand was clenched into a tight fist. I glared at the big guy; he probably thought he was so cool...

I heard a loud rumbling noise... The sky darkened overhead...

OoC: Again, you might wanna get out of the fountain, DB.

Haruko
13th January 2003, 10:00 AM
Yeah..It might be a good Idea to get out...Be eletricfied isn't the best thing..

~~~~~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~~
"Little boy like you shouldn't have sharp weapons like this."I heard in the corner of my ear. I saw Matt and, some guy pushing Matt around...

I then looked back at my sword in awe...The Blade was sharp, and it glew a incondesent Pink.There was a symbol on both the Pink handle and the sheath, and it seemed Familiar. 3 small triangle's formed a Bigger triangle(The Tri-force..I looked at the Picture..thats the symbol on the pink sword..I think..)

"Ahh!"I said. Some guy jumped into the fountian, And I got alittle wet with the cold water..

"Uh-oh.."I said, with a storm on the way..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VirtualPlay
13th January 2003, 10:45 AM
Maiku
~~~~~~~~
"Little boy like you shouldn't have sharp weapons like this," someone said in a menacing tone. I looked over to see Matt being picked on by some obnoxious bully.

Quickly I jumped on the rim of the fountain, and in another jump, easily cleared the rest of it. I landed next to the bully, who was looking at me, totally shocked. With one swift movement, I elbowed the kid in the gut. He collapsed and I was able to give Matt back his sword.

…of course, that only happened in my mind…

In reality, he was bigger and probably stronger than me, especially if he could pick on Matt without him being able to retaliate. Well, actually, he was starting to fight back, but then some kid out of nowhere jumped into the fountain, splashing just about everyone.

That's when the skies started rumbling. "Ohhhh, dang," I said, realizing the storm was going to hit us soon. With much difficulty, I managed to yank the kid out of the fountain. He had a dazed look on his face, like he hit the bottom or something. I sighed, "Some people are so weird…"
~~~~~~~~

There, DB…I got your character out of the water…

Tai Kai Tsu
13th January 2003, 11:16 AM
-- Ruki Okigu --

I folllowed everyone's gaze upwards and saw the looming storm clouds. I shivered and watched them. They were strange, not like normal clouds, they swirled together. The sky behind them was a dark blue although just around the edges there was the faintest hint of gold.

"Oh bummer! Just when we were getting to know each other as well..." I looked around and realized I hadn't gotten to know anyone. I shrugged, I'd meet them sooner or later. The clouds were getting closer now, almost directly overhead. I clutched the hilt of my dagger tightly.

DarkBlastoise
13th January 2003, 12:13 PM
uh...thx Zeratul...stupid Western Time Line...

_/\_ Rekh _/\_

I was picked out of the fountain by someone just before a bolt of lightning struck the fountain...But before that I thought I had seen someone run into the fountain..he looked very familliar...then I looked at the blade in my hand...it was a Kitana (samurai sword) but it had something looked into the hilt..it looked like a closed eye...the rest of the sword was Indigo or flecks of Silver...Then I suddenly knew every1's names...the boy..Matt..was being harassed...I knew I had to do something...but I said "No..people have to learn to fight...on their own..."

Hey Nab..I have an idea but ill PM it to you...

Arnen
13th January 2003, 07:37 PM
OoC: Actually, DB, the symbol on your dagger is the Gerudo symbol. It looks like this, only the other way: Z. Yes, the symbol on Izumi's is the Triforce, Maiku's is a triangle (I couldn't think of anything else o.O), and all the others are the symbols on their Sages' Medallions. I just had limited space to do them in, so they kinda suck...

We are now cleared for take-off. Please tilt your seat into an upright position, and thank you for flying Zelda Air. We hope you enjoy your trip :D

~`~`Arnen`~`~

BOOM!!!

An earth-shattering roar pierced the air as lightning struck the fountain. It exploded, leaving nothing behind nothing. Virtually nothing. It was weird, just a sort of void... Curious, I stepped up to it and poked it with the dagger in my hand. I yelled; the tip had disappeared.

"<Today just keeps getting stranger and stranger...>" I thought. I motioned to the others, took a deep breath, and walked into the whiteness...

The dagger flew from my hand... It's tip pointed straight at my heart... Before I could cry out, the blade flew, piercing flesh and bone... I screamed, but heard nothing... I was in pain, but felt nothing... It was like I was being torn away from my body... Pain seared my forehead... I doubled over in pain... And suddenly, it stopped...

I woke, kneeling before an alter, in a large, ornate stone chamber...

OoC: Yes, the Temple of Time.

~-'-Jinzo-'-~

I gasped as the girl, Arnen, I think her name was, disappeared into the void. I looked around at the others. Even the bully who had been picking on the Matt guy was staring, dumbfounded.

Gathering my courage, I approached the thing that had once been a fountain. I stuck my arm in; it felt weird and tingly, and my arm disappeared. I looked back at the others. "I'm goin' in," I said, stepping after Arnen.

My new dagger floated before me, tip pointed at me... I winced as the weapon flew straight at my chest... It hurt beyond belief, and yet it didn't... A sharp pain dug between my shoulderblades, ripping through my back... I clenched my teeth tight against the pain... And suddenly, it stopped, and I whited out...

I came to before an alter, in a stone chamber, in who knows where...

OoC: Bad guys follow after the good guys, ok? The portal'll change colors to black; I'll post that.

kalad1
13th January 2003, 07:58 PM
Dark Sol
I felt the unmistakeable feeling of a person breaching the veil between worlds, this boded ill for me. I had to find where and fast, it was nearby. "I am going ot go for a walk your highness." I said. "okay." he replied. I hen walked towards where the feeling ws strongest, I entered and saw a group of people...

OOC:okay, the mystical energies of the temple will defend you okay? this is just his cameo entry for with the characters.

Matt
13th January 2003, 08:40 PM
==============================================

~`Matt`~
==============================================
I had gotten my dagger back from that from that jack*** Panik. I held it tight in my hand. The handle was cutting into my hand I was holding it so tight.

I could hear a storm in the distance. It was slowly coming in. I stood there in the wind. Waiting for the storm.

I looked over my head and saw the clouds come in. I saw darkness everywhere. I liked darkness. It was nice. It was really starting to be a bad storm.

Everybody was running home. I watched the sky, as the darkness became more vague. Then it started to thunder. The sound of evilness....

Then it started to light up, as the lightning started. A flash of lightning came down and struck the fountain. The fountain blew up. Then the ground started to rumble. Then something came in the place of the fountain.

Actually it was nothing. Being stupid, I walked up to where the fountain was, and stuck out my dagger. It fell out of my hand, and began to float. It was pointed right at me.

The dagger started to fly towards me...I winced as the weapon flew straight at my chest... It hurt yes... A sharp pain dug between my shoulderblades, ripping through my back... I clenched my fist as the pain went into more pain. It was too much for me.... I blacked out....

I awoke. I was in some kind of alter. I got up, looked around, and wondered where I was....

Arnen
13th January 2003, 09:38 PM
OoC: Um, if you run into a card you aren't familliar with, put there name [like this.] THis is before Dark Sol comes in.

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I stood shakilly. I must've been dreaming; this place looked like the Temple of Time. Yeah, that's it, I had dreampt the whole thing with the fountain, and was asleep in front of the TV right now. And yet... Something told me this wasn't a dream. Something also told me I had been to this place before. I finally stopped thinking and looked around. Was I sure this wasn't a dream? How could there be a Goron and a Zora and people with pointy ears and a guy with wings who looked like my friends otherwise? "<But it's not a dream,>" said a nasty little voice in the back of my mind, "<How could I make up how Gorons and Zoras look for real?>" I kicked away that voice and stuck with the "I'm dreaming" thing.

One of the pointy-ears guys stood and started walking around. "Hey," I said sheepishly, walking up to him, "um, d'you know what this place is?"

Mystic_clown
13th January 2003, 10:17 PM
Panik
--------------------------
I awoke next to a stream.
"What happened?" I groaned. I then looked at the lake. I was kinda thirsty so I went over to get a drink. But when I looked into the lake, I saw a totally different person staring back at me. I had realized that I had changed. I had gotten more muscley and my face looked different. I was also wearing different clothes.
"Are you all right?" came a voice. I turned to see a rock like dude, a goron standing behind me. I freaked out.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I screeched as I looked through my opcket for something to throw at him. I noticed that my voiice had gotten deeper. I found a deck of cards in my pocket. I threw a card at him but when I did, a skeleton like monster appeared. The skeleton then attacked the goron. I walked over and picked up the card I threw. It had a picture of the exact same skeleton. I grinned evilly.

VirtualPlay
13th January 2003, 11:56 PM
Maiku
~~~~~~~~
After 3 of the others had walked into the light, but not out, I began to get a little worried. But my mind blanked again…

Watched the fountain explode before. Walked into the light before.

I found myself walking into the light without really realizing it. I really had no choice but to walk the rest of the way.

'The sword…what's it doing?' I thought vaguely…the sword flew from my hands…pointed straight at my chest…'No'…the blade flew…'It didn't'…I felt pain, yet…there was no pain…'S-stabbed'…I stared at the protruding blade…'I'm—dying'…

~-~-~-~-~

"Ooh…" my head hurt, my legs hurt, my whole body stung from some strange bruise that covered me. I blinked open my eyes.

"Dang TV…too bright…" I squinted at the familiar scene of the Temple of Time interior. But it wasn't just the Temple of time on a screen…

I sat up abruptly. I was IN the Temple of Time. I looked around at people, and not-quite-people, who looked like the people who had just been at the fountain.

Half of me was saying, 'What the heck? What is with this place, how come it's like the Temple of Time, and what's with those other freaks?' The other half was like:

'Whoo-hoo! So cool! Actually in Hyrule, in the Temple of Time, and there are actually Hylians and Gorons and Zoras and…'

You can tell which half was the gaming freak part of me. Of course, that's the side I decided to listen to at that moment. I got up and was about to explore the Altar when someone said, "Hey,"

I turned around, and came practically face-to-face with a Gerudo. Except she looked strangely familiar…

"Um, d'you know what this place is?" she asked. In my mind, that secured the fact that she wasn't from here…

"Well, if I had to guess based on the surroundings…" I took a long look, just for the effect, "I'd say this is the Temple of Time."

Of course, that just seemed to blow her mind. Apparently, the rational and logical part of her brain was still in control. I, on the other hand, was still in "Video Games are real!" mode.

How stupid I must have felt inside…

RaZoR LeAf
14th January 2003, 02:27 AM
* Galgo ~ Goron *

Holding the blade in my hand, i looked up as the rubbling overhead became so loud you could help but be curious. Before I could even react a bolt of silver lightning shot down through the black clouds and struck the fountain pool.

The water charged with power, and everything seemd to be moving in slow motion. Suddenly i was the only one there, everyone else seemed to disappear. I looked into the pool, sparks and jolts were dancing around the surface of the pool. I felt a tug in my hand, and the sword flew out of my grip.

I watched it as it hovered over to the center of the fountain and floated above it. The lightning sparking around seemed to grow faster, spinning aroud the fountian center, it gradually faded to a firey red, before lasting up and enveloping the sword.

I reached out to the sword, when without warning it flew towards me and stabbed me through the shoulder. I screamed in pain, but no noise escaped me. The pain was unbearable, but i no longer had the strength to cry out, or even to attempt removing the blade. It twisted and turned inside me, and i felt a strangeness around me. I closed my eyes to push past the pain..

Then it stopped. I opened my eyes and I was no longer in the park. Orante grey stone walls aurrounded me, but the fountain was still in place. I also noticed i was about 3 foot shorter. I glanced down and saw my shoes were missing, my trousers were missing. Good God, I'm NAKED!! I glanced around hoping no one noticed, when i realised i was face to face with a tall fish like girl.

My mind raced trying to place where i recognised her from. Two results came back. One was Ruki, she was at the park, two was.. a Zora? I looked down again when i realised i too had become something.. a Goron to be precise. Though i liked my hair, when i checked my reflection. Nice and Red.

--

Uh, can't think of anymore right now + have to go to uni.

Mystic_Clown - This is a zelda RPG, i don't think Nabooru23 wants Yu-gi-oh crossover abilites in it. Also it'd be nice if you's link to a picture of panik so those of us not familier with the show can see what you look like.

The_Missing_Link
14th January 2003, 07:26 AM
Amal
--------------
With almost everyone having gone into the weird portal now, I glanced back at the girl with the pink mini sword. Staring back at me, I bit my lower lip determinedly and walked forward. It was strange, since all of this seemed familiar and somewhat normal to do. Holding out my mini sword, or dagger since I finally remembered the name of it, it started to drop to the ground but levitated at the last moment and changed directions. Facing me, it flew straight into my stomach. Screaming with pain, I felt it dig deeper into my instestines, causing searing pain. The only odd part about it was that no blood came out and I finally fainted.

Slowly opening my eyes, I layed down for awhile before getting up. Sweeping the dust and lint off blindly, I gasped in amazement. I was in this odd stone temple, completely quiet and serene, but powerful at the same time. It took a bit to remember this place before it suddenly clicked in my mind. I was in the Temple of Time! Looking at the others, I oggled as I faced a Zora, a Gerudo, a Goron and a couple of Hylians. Looking down at myself, I discovered I had on new clothes: A royalblue tunic and black leggings and boots, with the sheath attached to a belt around my waist. Thinking about the other races, I suddenly wondered and felt my ears. To my obvious amazement, they were long and pointy, only hidden by my hair. Quietly yelling in happiness, I walked around while putting the dagger in my sheath, the padding of my boots one of the few noises in the temple at the moment, wondering why this all seemed so damn familiar.

Haruko
14th January 2003, 11:05 AM
~~~~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~~

With the lightning destroying the fountian, it left a white void.Arnen was the first on in, the one by one we entered the void..
"I don't wanna go in.."I whispered
'You must..'A voice in my head said.

I walked in the void, without even noticing it. My mind was still in standing at the park.

The next thing I knew I was standing in a Plane of ..nothing, and my Sword was pointing at me..'No...please don't stab me!'It then raced towards my hard, strikeing the lower part of the body. I fell on my knees, with what seemed to be my dagger in me..'No..'

~
"Huh..where am I?"I said. I looked up, and everythign was bright, so I covered my eyes by putting my arm on my forehead..

"Huh?"I said, as I saw somethign that resembled the Tri-force on the wrist of my shirt...As I looked down..

I shrieked.

I was wearing a WHITE SKIRT!How I hate skirts..I then looked aorund, as other people here looked way worse..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DarkBlastoise
14th January 2003, 12:43 PM
_/\_ Rekh _/\_

All of a sudden the fountain was destroyed...most of the others had already left..I knew where..they went into the portal...then a voice spoke to me.." You must go.." evne though I wanted to resist..I was up to a new challenge...then I entered the portal...As I was falling my sword flew out of my hand and stabed me through the chest.the pain was burning..but suddenly..I started to get these..visions...wait..more like memories...Of a Ninja-like guy fighting another Ninja-like guy...Then..I blacked out...

...When I awoke I was in some strange room that had stones in it.."ugh..." I said thewn I looked at my hand...IT was bandaged...then I looked a puddle of water..I looked completely different...Then I looked to my sides..every1 else had changed too..there was a Goron, A Zora, some Hylians and a Gerudo..wait...these are all fictional characters.."No..you are real" said the voice inside me...I looked at my sword...now across the eye was a bronze 'Z' like insignia..what it meant..i didnt know...

------------

<V> Sc0Rp|0n <V>

After falling for what seemed ages.I finally awoke..I was lying near some palace..then as I struggled to get up I looked in the pond..what I saw was me..except...now I was a ninja.."Here..let me explain.." said the voice inside my head.." Soon the burning agony of painful memories, bloodly conflicts, and revenge filled my mind...no I wasnt a 17 year old kid now...I was Scorpion! last of the Lin Kuei! Sworn enemy of Rekh!..MUAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Tai Kai Tsu
14th January 2003, 01:46 PM
-- Ruki Okigu --

As the lightning hit the fountain a brilliant white flash filled the air. I expected it to hurt, but it was strangely warm and comforting. There was no sign of the others, and I grew concerned. What was going on? The fountain had dissapeared, and in it's place was a glowing portal. I watched it curiously and felt myself drawn towards it, I edged forward until I was enveloped in the warm light. I walked on. for what seemed like ages, without reaching an end. There was a soft swooping noise behind me and I turned.

My dagger was floating in the air. It felt as though it was watching me, and grinning nastily at the same time. How stupid, it couldn't possibly be watching me...could it? We stared at each, I could never remember letting go of it.

Slowly the dagger turned horizontal, the blade pointed at my chest. I opened my mouth to call out but no noise emerged as it flew into my chest. Causing me to fold up and gasp for breath. I blacked out...

Temple of Time

I groggily opened my eyes and sat up wearily, was it morning again? Maybe it had all been a bad dream, I felt as though I had slept for days. It took me a while to take note of my surroundings, this wasn't my bedroom. I stood up eventually and looked around, trying to take in every detail. It seemed strangely familiar?

It can't be...I must still be asleep. This can't possibly be the Temple of Time...can it? Why was nothing certain for me now?

I cursed my luck and rubbed my head, nearly poking my eye out in the process. I swore under my breath, and looked to see what had hurt me. Stupid...fin? I stared at it, and then followed it down towards my arm. I checked, there was another one, and more on my ankles. I had changed, into a...Zora?! After a while a wide grin spread across my face as I realized what had happened. We were actually in Hyrule! As I marvelled at my extraordinary change of fortune I noticed the others lying around, although some had woken up and like me were just coming to terms with their new forms. A loud groan made me turn and find myself face to face with a goron. He looked suprised, and familiar.

Familar...? I quickly searched my memory, this was Galgo, from the park before the lightning had struck. I grinned,

"Hi! Um...are you alright?" I put a hand on his shoulder and looked him up and down.

Ginger Cat
14th January 2003, 07:00 PM
Just short l'il posty-thing... exams. Eck.

Shezerra
------------------------------

The waves, watching the waves. So beautiful. So much water, all so beautiful, the way the water poured through it. And now...

"They're here."

The thopught had run through my mind before I'd fully registered it, and now I nodded slightly to myself. I took one last look at the sea, enjoying it, then started back toward the city. The sea, for the time, would have to be abandoned. I would have work to do.

Those beings that I had sensed... They had arrived. The disruptors. That would mean tasks. Better to be over there, to be prepared. Always to be prepared.

Always.

Arnen
14th January 2003, 07:33 PM
OoC: My friend dude (Jinzo) got the internet hooked up at his place :D *throws confetti* His account is *GuyPersunDude* and he will be posting for Jinzo from now on :D

And M_c, Zeratul's right, no Y-G-O! stuff. How 'bout the cards can summon Zelda monsters instead? Cuz a Stalfos is a skeleton monster... Hope you don't mind us starting near each other?

<-.Gavin.-< Got the pic ready, I'll post it later...

I stared from my hiding place in awe. All of those guys just dissapeared. The void was starting to turn black... Weird. Acting on impulse, I ran from behind the tree and jumped inside.

I was falling forever... A throbbing pain stabbed through my back, and my skin felt tingly all over... I closed my eyes from the pain... I was still falling with no end to it all... Suddenly it stopped and my eyes snapped open just as I whited out...

I was lying on the ground. I was sore, and had a hangover to boot. I groaned, rasing my head from the dirt. What was this place? The question boomed through my head, answered by a feeling I could not at the time comprehend. I heard water running nearby, and a lot of yelling and screaming. Sitting up akwardly, I saw a big guy, a skeleton, and a Goron. Same old. Wait... What?

I stood, walking slowly towards the stream. I splashed a bit of water on my face, only to be met with a burning pain. I jumped away from the stream. Cautiously, I peered over te edge, into the water. I yelled, not recognizing myself. I looked like a dragon!!! Hearing a flapping noise behind me, I realized I had wings and was wearing a cape. I couldn't help but grin. I saw the big guy looking at something in his hand. Curious, I slowly walked over.

"Um... Hi?" I said uncertainly, not sure weather to trust this guy.

*GuyPersonDude*
14th January 2003, 07:45 PM
ooc: lol, hey Nab you spelled my name wrong :D Yeah, I'm here finally :D

Jinzo
-----------------------
I groaned; my head hurt a lot. I was in front of some sort of stone podium, in a big stone chamber. I looked around uncertainly. The first thought that popped into my head was, "ZELDA!!!" There were Hylians and Gorons and Zoras (Oh my!) in this weird place, probably a really cool dream. I heard someone yell and jumped about five feet into the air. It was some Hylian-looking girl who was whining about weaing a skirt. Pulling a face that had "Girls..." written all over it, I stood up and started walking around the "Temple of Time" look-alike place thingy.

ooc: was it ok? huh, was it? huh huh huh huuuhhhh? hehe I sound like a Bomber don't I? erm, uh, this is my first post that I haven't just told Nab to post over the phone, so, really how was it?

Arnen
14th January 2003, 08:11 PM
OoC: "Ultimate Deku Master!!!"? ... No comment...

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I was about to open my mouth and say that Hyrule wasn't real when I heard a scream behind me. I turned around and saw some girl screaming about her skirt. I sweatropped, continuing to look around the Temple. I noticed an old man [Dark Sol, assuming he's still in the guise of an old Seer] at the entrance to the... The Temple of Time. I avoided his gaze. For some reason, he made me feel uneasy...

kalad1
14th January 2003, 08:19 PM
Dark Sol
"YOU!" I shouted with all my hatred. "YOU ARE DESTINED HEROES!" I then changed back to my demonic form and shouted, "Sword of Darkness!" and a blade made of pure darkness appeared in my hand. "It's time to crack the eggs before they hatch." I said and began walking forward. "the name of your slayer is Dark Sol and I will immensly engoy severing you limb from limb, then I can enjoy flaying you while keeping you alive with magic(Skinning them alive.)." suddenly, at the top of the back wall, a golden set of Triangles appeared and their Light shone on me. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed as I was forced to retreat due to the mystical Light, "I'll get you yet!" I shouted as departing.

OOC:you can Assume that any time I post in the castle, I look like the seer, that is until i take over, hehhehe.

Arnen
14th January 2003, 08:34 PM
OoC: O...k...

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I froze where I was standing, petrified of the Demonic entity before me. I was suddenly blinded by a golden light from above my head, and the Demon thingy guy ran off, yelling about getting us later. Yeah, don't they all say that? ;)

That most definitely confirmed my suspicions about this being Hyrule. Too cool! ^_^ I exhaled deeply, turning and looking at the others. They were probably the guys from the fountain. WIth a jolt I realized I had probably changed to. I quickly looked myself over. As far as I could tell, I had just gotten a wardrobe change. I raised my hand to my forehead and felt something hard. Right away I felt the tip of my ear. Not pointy. I guessed I was a Gerudo, froom the looks of it the only one there. I grinned. It just kept getting better and better!

kalad1
14th January 2003, 08:43 PM
Dark Sol(at castle, planning the overthrow)
Blast! I was going to need all the military might I could summon, It's time to take over. I walked into my quarters and summoned up my spell book. "ahh, just what I need, a spell to control the guard's minds." I began preparing the spell, and when I was finished, I said, "let the Coup de Ta commence!"

OOC:note, the princess is going to escape during the confusion of the castle takeover.

Arnen
14th January 2003, 08:54 PM
OoC: What princess? In case you didn't read the plot, it's CENTURIES AFTER OOT. Zelda, Link, and all the other dudes are all dead, except Ganondorf, who's sealed away. There's a prince, though, if you want to know, named Zecheial (or Zeke) who comes into the story later... But no princess.

DarkBlastoise
14th January 2003, 08:59 PM
uh..I speak French and the correct term is Coup D'Etat but spell it like u wanna...uh im only gunna post Scorpion for right now...

Sc0Rp|0|\|

I peered into the Temple of Light...There was a group of people in there...I knew id be outmatched going in there by myself...Then I saw some sort of Sorceror (sry dont know what to call ya) try to kill them...He came close but was defeated by the Tri-Force's Power...Then I thought that he might make a good ally...So I followed him to his hideout...I learned his name was Dark Sol..I had heard thatr name before...no..power that strong could only come from legend...but if the legend on Dark Sol was true..he could match me in power..So slowly I krept...I learned of his plan to take over the Kingdom..and I became interested..So I dropped from the ceiling...he was uddering the words "let the Coup d'Etat begin!" When I landed at his feat, he attacked me w/ his sword, but I dodged and said "Wait..." He lifted up his sword and listened..."You and I.." I said, then with a smirk.."Have a common goal no?".....

kalad1
14th January 2003, 09:14 PM
Dark Sol OOC:sorry, just felt that there would be a princess, oh well.
"What need do i have of you, when I can control the minds of the castle's soldiers?" I asked of this figure. "now let me complete this ritual and I will be with you in a second." I began chanting arcane sayings and other immense phrases of power. after I was done, I decided to get a bit closer look at him, he had a demonic aura, obviously that of a greater demon, but less than my own, but that was likely considering I was the third strongest Demon where I come from... "now, what can you offer me that will be of benefit?" I asked.

Mystic_clown
15th January 2003, 12:25 AM
Panik
----------------------
I watched as the weird creature walked up to me.
"BACK OFF!!" I roared, thrusting my hand forward for no reason. Suddenly, a vail of shadows surrounded us. I saw the creature look around nervously and grinned. I then turned to see Stalfos hacking away at the goron. For some strange reason, I could see through the shadows and the rest couldn't. I grinned evilly again.

Arnen
15th January 2003, 07:35 AM
OoC: *takes away Panik's coffee/crack/whatever's making him so goddamn hyper* Erm, I made a few changes I forgot about to Gavin's bio, the Magic part. Read it, ok everyone? Oh, and I forgot... *signs official-looking papers that make Jinzo *GPD*'s now*

>-.Gavin.-< Post piccy after school... Evil school...

I squinted into the sort of fog taht had come down so duddenly. I could sort of see through it. I saw the big guy's evil grin sure enough. There was was looked like a Stalfos hacking away at what looked to be a Goron. I grinned. Gore goooood :D Ahem... I fingered the leather pouch at my waist. Quickly I opened it, revealing several objects that looked like ninja throwing stars (these ones are called Poisonstars). I picked one out, looking it over for a second. I flung it at the big guy, where I thought I could see him through the shadows. Instead, I heard a sort of hollow shreik; must've hit the Stalfos instead. Finally, after trying to find him for another second, I gave up. Testing my wings, I took to the air, dipping and almost falling a lot, heading towards what was probable Hyrule Castle in the distance.

OoC: Summary: Panik's Stalfos go bye-bye, Gavin also go bye-bye, headed for Temple of Time. And, um, M_c, it's spelled vEil. SOrry, just can't stand bad spelling ^.^'

*GuyPersonDude*
15th January 2003, 07:45 AM
ooc: lol, yeah! *steals the coffee Nab took from Panik*

Jinzo
-----------------------
I looked around at the others, sort of freaked out by all of this. For the first time since I got there, I looked myself over. I was wearing a tunic and pants, definitely not what I had been wearing before. And I had WINGS! And pointy ears :D I guessed I was Hylian.

Haruko
15th January 2003, 10:23 AM
~~~~~~
Izumi
~~

"What the..?"I said, as I stood up, this man with a Dark Sword bursted in what seemed to be the Tempe of time..

"YOU!" He shouted, "YOU ARE DESTINED HEROES!"

All of the sudden, the same symbol on my sword fell down, in more of a Giant Statue..

It glew a bright light, driving off the..thing..

"I'll be back!!"

I felt the tip of my ear,as everyone seemed to be. It was pointy..like a Hylian..
"I feel like a Elf or something..ohwell.."I said, coering eays with my still long hair.Ahh..I thought..At least this is still the same.

RaZoR LeAf
15th January 2003, 12:39 PM
* Galgo ~ Goron *

Weird how that guy made a Stalfos appear to attack me. I remembered enough from Zelda games however to mess up his plans. Surely everyone knows a Goron is as a hard as rock. As the skeleton tried to slash me with it's claws i simpley curled into a ball and let the beast smack it's self against my solid skin.

Eventually the smacking stopped. I uncurled to see a golden light fading from the three triangle symbol on the wall. It was also now I noticed i had some equipment. A long rope was looped up over one shoulder, while the red dagger was sheathed on a belt. Also on the belt was a long horn made of a sandy rock. I also had some kind of sheath on my back, but it was empty right now. I looked around curiously, to see if there was any evidence of where another weapon may be.

---

Leaving that open there, incase Nabooru has any plans for discussions with the sages or something.

DarkBlastoise
15th January 2003, 01:18 PM
_/\_ Rekh _/\_

It was weird how the Tri-Force protected us from that strange guy..Then I turned my attention to the left where Galgo was fighting the Stalfos..He had figured out that they couldnt penetratehis rockey back but letting them just smack him around wasnt gunna do him good, and since no one else wanted to help him I was about to jump in when..some sort of light appeared before me and...weapons...all my past weapons..were returned to me...I was astonished..tehn I looked to Galgo again who was loking at his sash..not all of the Stalfos had been destroyed.."Look out!" I yelled cuz he hadnt realized them behind him....Then I strapped myself to the sash and grabbed some of my throwing knifes..."Lets see If I remember how to do this..." I said while flying in to do combat....
------------

Sc0Rp|0|\|

After Dark Sol had finished his ritual, he returned to talk to me..."Well?" he said in a slight tone of annoyance...I said, "I know that in Hyrule there are very few...Demons...like us.." then w/ a look into Dark Sol's eyes I continued, "I say that Demons like us should.." "Get to the point..." he said annoyed..."Okay...the point is that id gladly want to make...an alliance w/ u..." "hmm.." he said interested.."Since you put it that way and you ARE a...strong Demon...I say..."

ill let Kalad decide....

kalad1
15th January 2003, 05:17 PM
Dark Sol

DarkBlastoise
15th January 2003, 05:31 PM
Sc0Rp|0|\|

"Piercing Seals eh?..." I said to Dark Sol..."I may know a thing or two about that...." Then I turned to one of hi servants and said to Dark Sol, "May I?" He said "Yes..." and I yelled at his servant "You!" He looked petrified, "Bring me all the remaining Speel books in the keep...there lies the answer to breaking the spell!" Dark Sol seemed intrigued....Although sort of distant like he was talking to someone else..."listen..Scorpion...I need to secure the Orb of Light in order to put Step 2 of my plan into action.." Then he looked to the castle..."Id normally send one of my pitiful servants to do this task but..." he said as he walked torwards a Clairvoyane Mirror.."The Chosen Ones are there..." he said and pointed to the mirror showing all those stupid "heroes"..."Ill get it..." I said, then before teleporting "It will take a while but I have a feeling I know how to break the Seal..." I equiped myself w/ some of Dark Sol's manufactured weapons and left....

Mystic_clown
15th January 2003, 05:54 PM
Panik
-----------------------------
I growled as that Goron vanished in a blinding flash. I then looked up to see that creature fly off.
"Who does he think he is!?" I growled. I then looked at the fallen stalfos.
"That creten is going to pay!!!"

kalad1
15th January 2003, 06:00 PM
Dark Sol
At last! at last I could free dark dragon! and now the shining force won't know to interfere! "Sir! we have something to report!" said the mind controlled soldiers. "yes!? what is it!" I demanded. "Well, uhh, the prince escaped." "WHAT!?" I shouted. "sorry s-" his apology was cut off by his head coming off his shoulders. "the rest of you! FIND THAT BRAT!" I ordered. "why can I rarely get Skilled minions?" I asked myself aloud.

Arnen
15th January 2003, 08:14 PM
OoC: Ok, everybody, THE BAD GUYS ARE NOT IN THE TEMPLE OF TIME! You guys, please change all that, alright? Besides, why would there be a stream indoors :confused: I'm gonna post for the prince now... I'll do that occasionally, post for important non-player charecters or Bosses like this... And um, the prince... Better make a little mini-form for him since nobody knows about him...

~Name: Prince Zeheial (or Zeke)
~Age: 12
~Gender: Uh, he's a PRINCE... Do I hafta say o.O Male...
~Looks: Spikey black hair, blue eyes like Zelda's, among "commoners" he wears a blue tunic and black pants and boots, the only royal ensign he wears is a silver ring with a golden Triforce on it.
~Personality: Pretty smart for his age, and sort of brave. He jokes a lot, but knows when to shut up.
~Items: Ocarina of Time (doesn't know it's magic yet...), a pocket knife. Yeah...
~Other: He sees visions, like Zelda...

~=-Prince Zeke-=~

Panting, I ran out the servants' quarters and out of the Castle. I ran across the grounds, hiding behind trees when nessecary. I ran all the way to the outer gate, climbing out the guard tower and down the vines at the edge of the ridge. I ran the rest of the way to the market.

Why was I running away? I had had a vision the previous night, involving a demon attacking the palace. I did NOT wanna be there when it happened, as most of my visions did.

Getting to the market, I slowed my pace to a walk, gazing around at all the stalls and crowds. I had rarely ever been to the market, and found it quite interesting. I walked up the wooden steps leading to the Temple of Time's courtyard, shirking a merchant trying to sell maps. A weird old man rushed past, obviously in a hurry, not even bothering to apologize for bumping into me. Of course, he didn't know who my father was. I looked up for a moment at the entrance to the Temple, the stone archway catching a sunbeam. A feeling of power emenated from within the building. Slowly, I walked into the Temple.

OoC: The prince has entered the building!

Arnen
15th January 2003, 10:04 PM
OoC: Sorry for the double post; I just didn't feel like editing the last one.

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I watched as some kid walked into the Temple, looking up at the high ceiling. He looked around at all of us, obviously surprised.

"Um, I don't believe we've met," he said, oddly formal for a kid his age, "Who are you?"

We all introduced ourselves, of course not saying the part about being from another world, and the boy revealed his name to be Zeke. There was an akward silence as the boy looked us all over. He looked sort of... Familliar, somehow...

OoC: Kalad, I have an idea... I'll PM you...

Ginger Cat
16th January 2003, 12:29 PM
O_o

Shezerra
------------------------------------------

Sitting cross-legged on the side of the drop, looking past the meadow below and to the town across the way, I watched the images and listened to the sounds brought to my mind. They had indeed come... Whoever they were, exactly. I wasn't certain. That was fine for the time being, though.

Most looked like kids... Children, yes, but that didn't mean that they would be weak. The power of the triforce would be protecting them. In addition to this, it appeared that they'd taken on forms of Hyrulian life. Quite interesting, really. I'd never seen it before. Then again, beings from other universes didn't appear every day of the year.

Thier entrance had brought about an interesting little chain of events. "Dark Sol", as he called himself, had appeared, then left rather quickly. He'd tried to attack them... Why? Why bother? There were other ways. Better ways.

After retreating, Sol had gone... Where? I wasn't certain. He'd been joined by another, though. Scorpion. They were plotting; go figure. Hopefully for them, they'd put more thought into it than Sol must have put into his first attack.

How many other darks would be after these kids? I wondered... Un, couldn't tell at the time. There would be those two, and I'd have to look at them at the very least. Who knew?

Standing up, I started down from the edge and into the meadow. Time for a trip into the town...

DarkBlastoise
16th January 2003, 02:32 PM
Sc0Rp|0|\|

As I was searching for the Orbnear the Temple of Time, I sensed another force..dark in its nature..but very mistrious...Only one sort of creature can produce that aura..a Keaton! So I moved near its aura...I knew the terick to get it out of hiding...I ripped off my mask and burned all the grass in the area...including the magical moving grass...then the Keaton showed herself...(Keatons are invisible until all the blades of moving grass are cut...really weird 0__o) then I said.."ah a Keaton..Keatons dont normally stay in one place..." this creature was special because most creatures that loked into my eyes ran away screaming or had horrible visions, "So why are you here?" I enquired..then waited for her to respond

kalad1
16th January 2003, 02:47 PM
Dark Sol
browsing through the library I came upon refrences to a "Golden Power" a "Triforce" and a thing called the Master Sword, then I found out something else "the Ocarina of Time, the royal family's treasure is said to have mystic powers that enable it to open the temple of time, and possibly other portals as well." I read aloud. "that brat must have taken it! Soldiers!" I said. "yes sir!" they said. "scour the countryside for that kid, he took something I want." I ordered, "now go!" "yes Sir!" and they went running out.

The_Missing_Link
16th January 2003, 03:00 PM
Amal
------------
While everyone was conversing with each other, I went off and sat down at the sad. I was usually alone, although I never do it on purpose. I just sort of shun people away for no reason. Not even realizing that some was attached to me besides the dagger, I looked down. The belt was there with the dagger in the sheath, but 4 other objects were attached to it. Taking out a mini hammer, I looked at it carefully before concluding that it looked like a smaller version of the Megaton Hammer, but easy enough to strike with just one hand. Putting it back, I took out a boomerang, also a key object in Link's stories. I gushed as I held possesion of powerful weapons, and unclipped a bag next. Opening it up, I found small, round seeds within. Taking one out, I decided to experiment and threw it against the wall. It snapped and a bright light emitted from it, blinding me.
"Oww, damn", I cried while shielding my ends.
Knowing better than using Deku Nuts anymore except for battling, I blinked rapidly while putting it back on my belt. My last item was freaky, as I picked up an ocarina similar to the famous Ocarina of Time. This one was smaller though and a deep forest green with black jagged lines. Putting my lips to the hole, I blew in it softly. A beautiful whisper sang from the ocarina, radiating with power. It was special alright, not like Link's ocarina, but had its own mystical powers.

As soon as I clipped it back onto my belt again, I heard footsteps coming from the entrance of the Temple. Turning around, I watched a young boy blink at us and walk up the girl dressed up like a Gerudo, Arnen I think. I looked him over as he wore the same outfit as me, deep blue tunic and black leggings and boots, although he had pants instead. He introduced himself as Zeke. I walked towards him and introduced myself as Amal and asked what he was doing here.

RaZoR LeAf
16th January 2003, 04:12 PM
* Galgo ~ Goron *

For the first time since we arrived here I was beginning to feel cautious. Despite us all being thrust into this world without any knowledge of why, i was still aprehensive about giving my trust in directly to everyone. For all I know one of them could have something to do with this. Heck maybe all of them know something and I'm the odd one. For know i would have to trust my gut, but until they've all proven themselves, I wont be able to trust anyone properly.

I looked around carefully, taking in my surroundings. Part of me felt it was important to survey every aspect of my surroudings and make sure i knew exactly how to cover it should the situation arise. A shape on the floor caught my eye. Approaching it, i saw a large circle engraved on the floor around an alter. Embossed within the circle was a shape that could only be described as a flame, identicle to the one that was engraved on my red dagger. I surfed my hands over the symbol and felt a light heat beneath the tile.

A new set of footsteps caught my attention. I turned to look in the direction they were approaching from. The gerudo girl was accompanied by a young boy. He looked like a simple towns boy. I turned away from the tile and slowly approached.

--

That first paragraph was my character's personality and Goron trust kicking in. Remember Durania needing to trust Link before he gave him the Ruby? Well this is pretty much the same thing.

VirtualPlay
16th January 2003, 04:26 PM
Maiku
~~~~~~~~
I still wasn't quite used to my new ear shape…but then I noticed that I had items. I checked and brought out…a bottle. "Empty too," I muttered. "Just my luck."

The next thing I brought out was at least useful. It was an ocarina, and it looked like the Fairy Ocarina Saria gave to Link before he left. Deciding not to try my luck at it I put it away for now.

I pulled out another thing. "Cool!" I exclaimed, as I held the springy Hookshot in my hand. I looked around, but unfortunately nothing in the temple could hook. "Man…I wanted to try it, too…"

CRACK! *FLASH* "Oww, damn," someone yelled. I looked to see, um, Amal I think her name was, covering her eyes. I mentally noted that if I ever got Deku Nuts, never to look where I throw them.

I checked my inventory again. I felt some kind of crystal in there. I pulled it out. "Woah…" I gasped. I had Din's Fire. The orangy orb inside pulsated as I held it. I could practically feel the warmth of the fire inside of me…

I was distracted by footsteps near the door. Quickly putting Din's Fire away, I turned to look at the newcomer.
~~~~~~~~
meh…I'm out of ideas…

Haruko
16th January 2003, 05:00 PM
~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~
I looked down to my skirt, which I growning to. On it, it seemed to be a little belt thing. I opened a compartment of it, and it shown what seemed to be a Ether Medallion..

I touched it, forgeting what It did, it suddenly cam brighter and colder..Really cold..I placed it back..

The other thing was a Boomerang in the color pink, with the triforce symbol on it.

I felt my neck, seeing a Necklace with a Pink jewel in it, and it glew, like the Dagger did. Mentioning that, I saw the sheath hooked on the blet, revealing the dagger, still shiny..

I yet did not know of the purpose of the jewel, since it wasn't a weapon of any kind.(The pink jewel also gives her the ability to send little light beams).

CRACKK!I heard, and the door's opened. A young male entered and shut the doors..

"Um, I don't believe we've met," he said, oddly formal for a kid his age, "Who are you?"

Arnen and...Arnal go over. I quickly went over to him, introducing my self..

"I'm Izumi,Hi."

The boy did seem familar..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ginger Cat
16th January 2003, 07:55 PM
Shezerra

My thoughts were inturrupted by a single image: a keaton. I stood with a start, my ears twitching. I hadn't seen a keaton in a long while, not since the one who'd given me the pin. Perhaps this would be the one with answers for me. Perhaps this was the one I'd been waiting for.

Concentrating, I felt myself being transported to the area of the other keaton. Strangely, I had somewho inhereted the ability of a keaton to transport and reveal itself from... From my parents, or whomever I was created by. My human side did not ever interefere with this, which seemed strange and then again, not so strange.

Expecting to see an actual keaton, I appeared in front of the figure I'd sensed. As a nice little twist, this turned out to be something other than keaton... It had been a magical mask. One of those damned masks, the ones that made it impossible to distinguish for keatons. That was the downside of the ekaton side... The same mask worked to make me believe that this had been a keaton.

Indeed, this creature was far from a keaton; it was a Sheikah. He had a strange sense about him, as if he wasn't a "normal" Sheikah... Of course. This was Scorpion. How had I lost him in my mind? He'd slipped away when my thoughts had turned to the kids. He must have sensed my own prescence. But... Why would he want to speak to me?

"Ah, a Keaton... Keatons don't normally stay in one place..." He stared at me, as if waiting for a reaction. I didn't give one, only continued to gaze back at him. He'd wanted me to believe he was a keaton to force me out. I wasn't entirely pleased, to say the least.

After a few moments, he continued. "So, why are you here?"

There was no use in ignoring him; perhaps speaking would lead to something worthwhile, in any case. Even so, the question struck me as absurd. "Why? You called me here, Scorpion."

"How...?" he began, then shook his head. "Right. " There was intense clamour in his mind, something that was many years old. How very intruiging.

There was a pause; he seemed at a bit of a loss as to what to say. "If I may..." I cleared my throat, looking straight at him and tilting my head sideways slightly. "Why are you here? I presume you wanted something, since you did call me..."

DarkBlastoise
16th January 2003, 08:39 PM
Rekh

I looked at my sash...in there were 4 slots...one for my Throwing Knives, one for my Throwing Stars, another for my Sais and a fourth for my Sheikah Daggar...and there's also a sheath that I dont have a weapon for..All of a sudden this boy comes to the Temple..I sense that he is of Raoyal Family and I jump down from my perch..."Sire..." I said to him upon lanmding, "What is thy name?" "Uh..." the boy had obviously never seen a sheikah but answered "Zeke...glad to meet you..." I thought about that name...it seemed so familiar..then I said "Sire...the pleasure is mine.."

Sc0Rp|0|\|

Dang that fox was good..."Yes...I was wondering...do you want to join forces with me to destroy the Chosen Ones and if so....help me find the Orb of Light..." the Keaton seemed intrigued...She cleared her throat again and said.....

Nab...I need to PM u...do u have AIM?

Ginger Cat
18th January 2003, 09:51 AM
Shezerra ~ Keaton/human hybrid
-----------------------------------------------------

"I was wondering... Do you want to join forces with me to destroy the Chosen Ones and if so....help me find the Orb of Light..."

I looked at him, now smiling slightly. He wanted me to help him with this task? Yes, it seemed to be so. The question was... Did I want to help him? Did I really want to join in?

There were certain procedures I would not take, certain paths I would not follow. Many paths, in fact. I followed my own route for the most part. It worked well for me, and I wasn't going to stop now.

It was possible that this was the route I would choose... There were aspects to be considered, however. Certain aspects in particular.

I considered what this would involve, looking him over again. Clearing my throat, I spoke again, asking the question to which I guessed the answer. "Are you working with the one who calls himself "Dark Sol"?

Arnen
19th January 2003, 05:49 PM
OoC: Sorry for not posting!! And I probably won't be posting again for a week... I'm grounded... Talk about death by torture... No, DB, I don't have AIM... Uh... My Email's Nabooru23@ignmail.com

I'm gonna post for the Prince again...

~=-Prince Zeke-=~

"<'Sire?" Sweet Din, HE KNOWS!!>" Panicking slightly, I tensed, fingering the Ocarina in my pocket. I didn't know why, but when I'd left the castle, I'd felt like I had to take it... Father'd kill me for taking it without permission, it's sacred or something, but there probably wouldn't BE a Father when...

I choked slightly, staring at the ground. I heard a loud noise and covered my eyes. Someone had thrown a Deku Nut. Who in their right mind would do THAT?! EVERYONE knows what they do!

I glanced up at the guy. Dad told me about Sheikahs, how they could know when someone had royal blood, and I guess this guy was one.

"<Great,>" I thought, "<Blow my cover, why don't you...>" I mean, really, who's to say the Dark Forces weren't listnening? The Temple IS a gateway to the Sacred Realm, after all, and that's where the Evil King is imprisoned!

I knew I was freaking out for nothing, and I also had a feeling I had met these people...

DarkBlastoise
19th January 2003, 09:20 PM
k Nab I emailed u

Rekh...Last of the Sheikah...

I looked up and stared into the boys eyes...then I knew it...he had the same look in his eyes as Garrow had...then I remembered...Garrow..how many years has it been?....I remember his ...last day on this god forsaken earth...we were out trekking in the wild near Death Mountain...Reports were that a ninja-like creature had been spotted nearby...Garrow's voice was coming back to me..."Rekh..." he said, "Take the cliffside of the mountain..." then with a pause.."Ill go across the pit..."..."Yessir.." I said to him.."Oh comon" he said back to me, "were old friends..u dont have to answer w/ that superior tone of voice..." we laughed..then all of a sudden a blur went by me...then I felt my gut being pierced..All I heard was "GET OVER HERE!" and all of a sudden my body was being pulled in a direction..thats when I saw him...the ninja..Scorpion...Garrow cutt the rope and I fell..I still had the spear end in my stomach...Garrow bravely fought Scorpion...but Scorpion's stealh proved too much..he had already stabbed Garrow in the chest many, many times....every time I tried to help the pain in my stomach grew worse...then Scorpion tied Garrow to a rock and removed his mask..revealing a hell-ish like face...he then proceeded to project a huge amount of fire...burning and setting Garrow on fire...I had had enough..I charged into Scorpion w/ tears in my eyes...he flew off the edge and into the lava pit...after vanquishing my foe I turned to Garrow...he was dead...I cried...then I dragged his body to his family's household...only latur to learn that the mother had died...because of a broken heart.....

sad aint it?

Arnen
23rd January 2003, 08:59 PM
OoC: D'oh! I forgot about this! Er, I gotta go now and I'll post in the morning... ANd, uh, I'm not grounded, my mom thought I was faking sick and I really was sick so... Yeah, I'm ungrounded now.

Arnen
24th January 2003, 07:36 AM
OoC: Me again ^-^ Sorry for double posting; I was hoping one of you guys'd post overnight, but oh well :D After school we go to the first dungeon, if *GPD* gets online... And forget I said that...

>~.Gavin.~<

I turned around (sort of) in midair to face him [Panik].

"Whatcha gonna do? Sic another little skeleton on me? I'm positively trembling!" I laughed. The guy just growled. For some weird reason I decided to open my mouth just then, and my eyes widened as flames came out. I shut my mouth, leering down at the guy. The flames had missed him.

Haruko
24th January 2003, 02:52 PM
~~~~~
Izumi
~~~
"Sire? Oh, God, HE KNOWS!!"Zeke said.

The guy looked very familiar. I also sensed something in his pocket..

"Umm.."I said, stuttering..I was in Awe in what happened over a 1 hour Period..First I was drinking Coffee, now In a Foerign land with some guy and magical weaponry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mystic_clown
25th January 2003, 02:46 AM
Panik (sorry about not posting)
----------------------
I stared up at that 'thing'. Fire had shot from his eyes and had just barely missed me.
"What are you going to do?" he asked sarcasticly.
"I'll show you what I'm going to do," I replied evilly. I looked through my deck and found a very familier and very powerful monster. I grinned. I threw the card towards him.
"GO PHANTOM GONAN!!!!"

Yes Panik did summon Phantom Gonan (he can call on bosses as well as monsters.

Arnen
25th January 2003, 03:01 PM
OoC: *eye twitches* Fire came from his mouth... Not eyes... Sorry 'bout the confusion... And I did the piccy for 'im... See the attachment... *taps fingers and waits for *GPD**

>~.Gavin.~<

I ducked my head as the card flew over. There was a bright green flash, and a monster with a skull head riding a great black horse appeared.

Phantom Ganon.

Wondering why I was thinking of a video game at a time like this, I did the first thing that came to mind: I reached behind my back and unsheathed the sword that was there. I held it before me menacingly, daring the monster to try and attack.

And attack it did, firing a yellow beam at me. I whacked it with my sword, sending it spiralling back at its caster. An electrical crackling split the air as the beast fell from its mount, down, down, to the ground far below. I grinned, diving down, sword bared.

OoC: I'll let you finish, M_c, I don't care who wins, just as long as nobody ('cept maybe PG) dies.

RaZoR LeAf
25th January 2003, 03:34 PM
* Galgo ~ Goron *

I looked between the boy, who had identified himself as Zeke, and the tall ninja liked boy who i recognised as Rehk, having come with us from our world. Zeke looked at Rehk with some kind of respect. They both knew each other. This was not sitting well in my gut. I already wasn't sure of anyone, and this only made it worse.

"Excuse me.." I growled, interuppting the two "but since you two obviously know each other, do you mind explaining to ther est of us exactly who you are?"

The boy looked a little shcoked, and deep down i felt a twinge of guilt. I shouldn't have felt anything, but looking hard at the boy there was something about him that was familiar.

Arnen
25th January 2003, 03:48 PM
OoC: *elevator music plays as she waits for *GPD**

~=-Zeke-=~

I looked at the Goron, wondering weather to tell him or not. He seemed trustworthy, and I just had this feeling...

I took a deep breath, deciding to tell. "I am Zecheial..." I said slowly, "My father is the King of Hyrule, and I left the castle a while ago because a demon is supposed to attack it very soon..."

"How did you know this?" the Sheikah guy asked.

"I-I saw it--in a vision. So I came here because it's supposed to be sacred, protected against evil. And I also... I also stole this..." I pulled the Ocarina out of my pocket, the shiny blueness of it catching the light of the sun shining through the window.

*GuyPersonDude*
25th January 2003, 04:43 PM
Jinzo
---------------------------
This kid, a prince? Actually, I wasn't surprised for some reason... And he had the Ocarina of Time! This could mean only one thing: I had been transported to Hyrule!!! But I already knew that o.O

I reached out to touch the instrument, and a bright yellow light suddenly appeared from it. Blinded, I felt the ground shaking beneath my feet. When the light vanished, there was a large hole in the floor, and stairs led downward from it.

ooc: what was I sposedta say again? o yeah, that's the first dungeon, and Nab'll post a map when she can.

Arnen
25th January 2003, 05:29 PM
OoC: Yep, here it is. Not gonna post yet, though... Oh, yeah, and when I put the name of a monster (like Stalfos) and a line pointing to a line, it means there's a monster there that must be defeated to win the room's treasure. And, uh, I hope it's more legible than the ones from the last RPG ^.^'

The_Missing_Link
25th January 2003, 06:15 PM
Amal
---------------
I raised an eyebrow as I found out that Zeke was the new-age prince of Hyrule. Well, that confirmed everything that doubted me from believing that we weren't in Hyrule and I wasn't a nutcase. I was also surprised that he carried the Ocarina of Time. Well, maybe not as much as it could've been passed down from princess to prince or whoever was the prince/princess at the time. It looked eerily alike to my ocarina though, the only difference being the color. I fingered the instrument as I wondered if they weren't more different than I thought...

As I stared into space wondering, Jinzo reached out to touch the famed artifact. Why? I had no idea. As he reached over, a bright yellow glow incased the ocarina and the earth was suddenly shaking below. Before I knew it, a hidden path was discovered in the middle of the room, leading downwards into a dungeon. I looked at the shocked faces and asked myself if we should go down there.
"Hey, who wants to be brave and venture down there?", I asked in a light voice, not actually intending to go down without a good reason.

Arnen
25th January 2003, 08:48 PM
OoC: From now on, I won't be posting for Zeke first-person.Just thought I'd say that.

~`~`Arnen`~`~

"I will," I said softly. There seemed to be a faint, flickering glow from the bottom of the staircase. Cautiously, as though it would suddenly turn into a slide like so many bad horror movies, I began the walk down. I heard footsteps behind me; it seemed Zeke--er, Prince Zecheial-- had followed. Hopefully so had the others.

Haruko
25th January 2003, 09:29 PM
~~~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~
'We are in Hyrule?'I though,'We must be..'

Jinzo touched the Ocarina of Time,and it glew, revealing a pathway..

"Any of you coming?"Arnen said, looking down, there was a Flickering light..

"Might as well.."I said, following down..

~~~~~~~~~~~

DarkBlastoise
26th January 2003, 11:59 PM
Rekh

The Orcana Zeke held in his hand shone like a blazing blue glory....Jinzo chalenged us to enter it, but before I went in I remembered....Garrow knew of the Orcana as well and the prior King lent it to him alot...then I entered the light...

Sc0rP|0|\|

This Keaton was especially good at answeres..I thought..."uh...yes...I do work w/ Dark Sol" I said..she raised her brow w/ a sense of anmnoyance..I quickly realized that and said..."He doesnt realize that im here talking to you..." I said, then just as the Keaton was about to open her mouth a blast of Light came from the Courtyard...I said "What was that?"

Arnen
27th January 2003, 07:32 AM
OoC: Ok, here's the deal. Before each dungeon, I'll PM one of you guys with instructions on how to open the dungeon. I didn't hafta PM *GPD* since he lives right down the street from me, but you get it, right? Ok. Now then... *magically moves all the Lights into the dungeon*

~`~`Arnen`~`~

The stairs ended in a large, ovaline chamber, brightly lit with torches at either end. The Light Medallion was painted on the floor at the center of the room. I looked up at the high ceiling, obscured by shadows. Odd...

The others had followed down the staircase, Zeke at the lead.

"Wow," Jinzo commented, his voice echoing off the high ceiling. He fluttered his wings lightly, looking at the torches. Their light seemed eerie, almost unnatural. It was pretty creepy.

VirtualPlay
27th January 2003, 04:50 PM
Maiku
~~~~~~~~
"Wow," Jinzo commented, and it echoed around eerily. 'Wow' pretty much summed up how I felt. For a dungeon, it didn't look too impressive. But the fact that it was a dungeon at all made it seem awesome.

The Light Medallion image looked really cool, especially when lit up by the two torches at either side of the room. Straight ahead was what looked like a huge door. I didn't see any way we could possibly open it. Then I thought back to the game, how most doors would open automatically if you simply wanted them open.

"So, anyone want to test the 'door-opening' theory?" I asked, skeptically, walking towards the door.
~~~~~~~~
meh, I don't know where you want to go with this…

Haruko
27th January 2003, 06:39 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~~
"Whoa.."I said. I looked around, and we were in this semi-impressable dungeon.

"How do you think we open it?"Maiku said..

"Open..Seasame?"I said, tryingto break the silence..."I should stick to be quiet..."

I stood back..

~~~~~~~~~~

Ginger Cat
27th January 2003, 08:51 PM
Ick, fuzzy incoherence...
Sorry, shortish post...
Blahness.

Shezzera
-------------------------

Mmm, so it was as I had thought... He was with Sol. He noticed that I wasn't all too pleased by this, however, and added that he was there without Sol's knowledge... He was telling the truth in this, I could see. What did that mean?

No way to be sure, never a way to be positive. Perhaps this Scorpion wasn't awful, though--perhaps he had sense. He'd shown tact, certainly, and hadn't knowingly offended me in any way... He was the most attentive I'd seen in quite some time, to be honest.

So, then, what to do? So many ideas...

I was jarred from my thoughts by a blast of light. "What was that?" Scorpion stepped backward, looking toward the noise.

I tried to sense it and saw some, but not all. It had to do with the kids... This new light. The opening of something new... Something old, though. Archaic. It had been around, certainly.

Follow the light to find the children. It was worth a shot, in any case. Perhaps I would meet the children afetr all. I started in the direction of the light, then stopped and looked at Scorpion. "I'm off to have a glance at these children... Do you feel up to a look?"

------

*listens to Cat's Fugue again, and again...*

DarkBlastoise
27th January 2003, 09:37 PM
Sc0Rp|0|\|

Then after a while of silence Shezzra said "I'm off to have a glance at these children... Do you feel up to a look?" I knew I had earned her trust...this was good...I could use every1's help in defeating that murderer....and avengung my clan...I thoguht about how I would rip through his head w/ my hook...How good the blood would taste after his death....how much satisfactionwould come from my vengeance...the Sheikah..nust be totally and utterly...annihilated..."yes..." I said in a sadistic tone of voice..."Yes...I will join you..." I grabbed her hand and said "hang on..." I focused my palm to the other side of the castle..then my hand opened up near the palm...and a hook-like object came out of my hand...then I yelled "GET OVER THERE!!!" and the hook shot off like a gun and latched onto the Castle's other wall...."lets go..." I said as my hook pulled us like a bullet to the other wall...

Mystic_clown
28th January 2003, 02:51 PM
Panik
-----------------
I watched as that thing was going to deliver the final blow.
"Not so fast!" I yelled as I conjured up a veil of shadows.
"What the...?" I heard the creature cry. I quickly ran up to it and punched it right in the jaw. He went flying into a wall. I watched Phantom Gonan get to his feet.
"Let's go," I said as I walked away.

The Dark Master
29th January 2003, 05:03 AM
This will be my first RPG so help me out a little, i never done this before. Also, i didnt read the last pages as i was too lazy to read all that @_@ so can someone fill me in on wheres the plot currently at?

Name: Necron
Race: Stalfos
Looks: Much like any Stalfos, he has bones and armor and his very sword but has his own tools. He wears Dark black armor and his bones are a silvery gray showing the oldness in him, he has dark red eyes piercing through his Skull which are horrifying enough.
Personality: Cruel and Distant and Evil, he feels no pity for people around him, he does what he wishes and if he cannot get what he wants then he fights for it and destroys. He cares for nothing but himself and he seeks power.
Magic: Knows Necromancy(calling forth skeletal warriors or spirits etc etc), Dark Magic, when he is slain he breaks into pieces with his bone and takes several moments to come back together (like some Stalfos can pull themselves together)
Weapons: Cestus Claw Blade on left arm(there is also a round surface on the back of the Cestus thats used as a his shield), Razor Skull Sword (looks like the razor Sword but with skulls around the handle and looks darker), Magic Cape (may only be used for several seconds), Longshot, Mirror Shield (The round surface on the back of the Cestus)
Bio: From deep within the kokuri forest(i forget how to spell the forest where the forest temple is), for over 2000 years he has awaited the arival of Hyrule's heros and he has now risen to vanquish the hero's to save Hyrule.
Other: *note: closest to something i thoguht would be nice of him to look like but think bigger, muscler look like other stalfos* Pic of Necron: http://www.lineagecompendium.com/images/monsters/death_knight.gif

And just so you dont get confused on what the Cestus is heres a pic of it: http://www.diabloii.net/items/class-specific/images/asn-hatchet.gif

Ginger Cat
29th January 2003, 12:43 PM
'allo, 'allo Dark Master.
terribly sorry, but I can't be of much help with the plot; honestly, I'm a bit lost as to where the kids are. ;)
In any case, welcome, sai...

Shezerra

After asking Scorpion if he'd like to join, I saw soemthign cloud behind his mind, sensed a storm within his mind. When he spoke, it was in a dark voice, much changed since the previous words spoken. It was strange to see, and yet made sense. There was something that had gone on here. I could have looked for it, but at the time left it; this was none of my business and, for the moment, I'd leave it at that.

He had sensed a raise in my level of trust toward him, and I hoped that he knew better than to betray that. If he would... My trust could drop rapidly, and my mind could be changed if needed.

Grabbing my hand quickly, before I could refuse, he used a hookshot to swing us into the castle. I hadn't seen it and for a moment was at a loss, but regained my compsure before hitting the ground. I looked at him and nodded slightly. "Nice," then started a search for the thoughts of the children.

They were around somewhere near, watching... We only had to find them. Then I could see them for certain and know better of them. I wanted to know. Wanted to know if this was worth everything. To make sure that I was taking the correct action.

"Over here," Scorpion motioend toward an archway.

I looked at him for a moment quietly, then started toward him. Indeed, there seemed to be soemthign there. Was it the children? Didn't seem to be, but perhaps it would lead us to them...

Arnen
29th January 2003, 09:53 PM
OoC: Yay! An LSU :D Yah, you're in, and as for the plot... (if i leave anything out, just post it, 'k?)

So far what's happened with the Lights is everyone met at the park. Jinzo found the Daggers in a fountain, and when they grabbed them they were all transported to Hyrule. Scorpion, Panik, and Gavin follwed them. The Lights ended up in the Temple of Time, and the Darks ended up in various places around Hyrule (Scorpion was outside the Temple, and I have no idea where Panik and Gavin are; possibly Death Mountain I think). Zeke, the current Prince of Hyrule, ran from the Temple after he had a vision that Dark Sol would attack. He brought with him the Ocarina of Time. Jinzo touched it, revealing a stairway to the first dungeon. And Dark Sol's planning to invade Hyrule Castle while Panik and Gavin have just finished a battle. Did I leave anything out?

~>.Gavin.<~

I gazed up, rubbing my jaw. "THAT REALLY HURT!" I roared, my eyes glowing with an ambient yellow flame. Seizing my sword, which lay nearby, I breathed on it for some reason. Flames danced up the blade. I leaped after him, wings pumping for speed. I caught up and lunged at him, eyes invisible slits on a yellow plane.

~`~`Arnen`~`~

"I dunno..." I mused, walking up to the door. I placed my palm on it, biting my lower lip. I squeezed my eyes shut, and an orangish glow came from my hand. I yelled, pulling back. The door creaked open. I stared at the others, who were staring right back. "Um..." I said uncertainly, "I guess I figured out how it works ^_^' Heh..."

The Dark Master
30th January 2003, 12:36 AM
okay, here i go. :)

BTW: these posts are supposed to be before the Chosen ones come as to follow a plot...

Necron
-------------------------

Deep from within the Kokiri Forest in the lost woods....from where no person has set foot in over 2500 years, something...is about to awaken........

A Shrine lies in the forest, surrounded by the circle of trees, this part of the forest has small clearing but the trees.....not as green as the forest is usually. In this part of the forest, the trees are withered by the bitterness of the evil at this shrine.....something echos within the trees.....

Voices of the trees:

The time has come.......the time of the heros of Hyrule have come........will they succed or falture in their quest.......

A Head stone lies in the middle of the clearing.

The head stone...writting with the letters on it:

When the time has come for the heros of Hyrule come...
I evil, possessed into this here grave shal emerge and do the bidding it was locked here for 2500 years...

The head stone has a beautiful black razor sword thrusted into it.

As the trees whispered the about the heros...the Headstone began to shake.....

Mysterious Voice: .......is...it....time.....have the heros finnally come........they must....not be permitted......to save hyrul........I.....shall......DESTROY THEM!!!.......

As the headstone began to shake....a skeleton hand poped out reaching out for the sky.....

The figure pulled himself out of his deathly grave prison...

..and emerged a Stalfos....wearing black evil armor, he held a Cestus in his very left skeleton hand and above it on his forearm was a beautiful Mirror Shield, glimmering with light but yet the shield was a little darker in color.

The stalfos'es eyes, burning in red horrifyed the hearts that looked into them, his bones, grey in color and covered in dirt from his tomb of the dead...he has finnaly arisen...

Necron: "ARGH!!!!!!!! I am FREE! The time has come to rid hyrule of Peace and happyness..."

The Stalfos itself was Necron, not your ordinary Stalfos at that, holding power of Necronmancy and Dark Magic, he was created for this own sole purpose....to destroy the Heros...

Necron Turned around and faced his headstone. He grabed his Sword and pulled it out and finnally it shall rest no more.

Necron: " Ahhhh, my sword....Now we shall hunt down the heros of light!"

He had all of his gear, his Longshot, Magic Cape, Cestus and Mirror Shield.

Necron: "Now to find them..."

Necron headed out of the forest...and began heading towards Hyrule Field once he got out of the Lost Woods...

Hows that for a start. ^^ :)

Arnen
30th January 2003, 07:18 AM
OoC: Ok, um, it's kinda in the forum rules that you can't post text that way... But, yeah, it's great ^_^ Um... Not gonna post yet...

RaZoR LeAf
2nd February 2003, 01:29 PM
[color=red]

* Galgo ~ Goron *

I followed the others caustiously down the starwell. The stairs seemed to lead on forever, but infact we were only a short way under the temple.
How come we never got to go down here on Ocarina of Time?
The air became cooler the further down we got, but the was a sense of strength and power the deeper we went too. A golden glow awaited us at the bottem, supplied by the wavering flames of the torches that adorned the walls.

On the floor was a great mosiac, golden shards of tiles made up a large symbol. The same symbol was engraved on a plinth above the door. The symbol of Light.
"So, anyone want to test the 'door-opening' theory"

I looked around, the other lights were gathered by the door, that wasn't opening. Arnen touched the door, an orange glow appeared, and the door creaked as it opened a crack. The others began to slowly walk through, I followed intently.

As everyone passed through the doors and into a larger room, the doors slammed behind us. I moved back and pushed them
"Shut solid. We wont be going back that way"
The new room was much like the last. Another doorway was at the end of the room, and there were torches along the outer walls.

"Any ideas what we do now?"

--

The Dark Master
2nd February 2003, 08:28 PM
OOC: where is everyone? lol, was hoping this progressed faster. I'm posting and making my grand entrance with a surprise for later :)

EDIT:
This post is also before the chosen ones appear.

Necron
--------------------------------------

I ran through the forest as fast i could, the secrets i knew of the forest i knew how to get where i wanted quickly and I used the magic of the forest to aid me.

I finnaly came upon Hyrule Field. The vast range of acres of grass and green.....I HATED IT. It was dusk, the sun was just begining to set behind Death Mountain.

"GRRRROUUUGHH!!!" I screamed, the yell echoed through hyrule field.
I needed to think, the heros much like any of them have come and go must be at the Temple of Light (Temple of Time).

I groaned at the thought, for Necro has been here long enough to know how it has gone and has done this before with past heros that try to save Hyrule.

I walked up to Hyrule's Town Gate. I looked around if anyone was watching and then i turned my back towards the gate.

"The time has come to stop the Heros, for I shall not let them bring light to the world!!!" I said to myself. "I think i shall bring some of my own minions to do some chaos"

I began chanting and the dark harse voice reached out and echoed throughout the air. A Dark Purple Hexagram Symbol appeared in front of me and it grew bigger and bigger and bigger and BIGGER. There was some commotion outside the gate walls and the gate was then lowered, then some of the Guards had come to see what was going on and stoped in terror at the scene.

Below the huge hexagram, the ground began to shake and then stalfos, stalchilds and gibdos began appearing from within the ground.

I chuckled evily in my deep hollow voice and i turned around toward the guards.

"Whats the matter......your looking a little pale...Mwahahahahahahahahah"

The hords began charging the gate, the guards were terrifed and ran for there lives back into the town and quickly began raising the gate. I laughed madly as they ran back.

"My minions, sink into the ground and wait for the heros to appear, raise when they come cross the gate and enter the the field!"

All the un-dead warriors nodded and sank into the earth to await the heros at the entrance. I waited until they were all hidden out of sight and then i turned back towards the wall of the town and smiled a evil skeleton grin and laughed.

"Time for a little mischeif i may say"

I jumped and caught the wall and climbed it up. Once i got up i aimed for a roof top of a house and jumped house to house towards the Temple of the Light...

...I was at the Temple at last, i could feel the very energys inside it, The power it must hold for the chosens musent be released.

I walked inside the temple and across the room, I came upon the Door to enter the sacred power and i placed my skeleton Hand upon it and thus opened.

I glanced down saw the Emblem of Light, I walked down and walked across the emblem into the next room.

Before me was the chest that had the key to the door that was to not be unlocked...

"The key......I shall not let the Chosen ones Have it!!!!"

I walked towards the chest and examined it.
I turned around towards the doorway and shut it and then I sank into a dark puddle upon the ground and disappeared and I layed in wait for the Chosen ones to appear...

Was that better then my last post :yes:
I think theres gonna be a nice surprise when you try to leave Hyrule field :wave:

Arnen
4th February 2003, 07:28 AM
OoC: *imitates Uluri from the last RPG* I have a proposition for you, young Dark Master... (I'll PM you later)

And, uh, forget the last Gavin posty, I'm re-doing it.

~>.Gavin.<~

I gazed up, rubbing my jaw. "THAT. REALLY. HURT." I growled, my eyes glowing with an ambient yellow flame. Seizing my sword, which lay nearby, I took flight, soaring over the big guy [Panik]. "Hey, ugly!" I shouted as I landed in front of him. Flames suddenly shot up the blade of my sword, but I didn't really notice.

OoC: Yep, re-did it.

Mystic_clown
7th February 2003, 04:47 AM
Panik
------------------------------
I walked along the river when I heard someone call out.
“Hey ugly!!!” came a voice. Before I could see what was happening, that thing landed in front of me and slashed me with his sword.
“You’ll pay for that!!” I growled. That creature whose sword was now in flames looked surprised.
“Impossible!” he cried, “no one could survive that!!”
“Well life’s full of surprises!” I replied as I sent him flying back with a swing of my right arm.
“Now it’s time I made my leave,” I growled as I pulled another card out of my pocket, “GO GHOT!!!!!” The figure of the masked mechanical monster appeared and I leaped onto it’s back.
“Let’s go Phantom Gonan!” I bellowed as I rode off, running over that thing on the way.

Note: Gavin is not dead, just really badly hurt.

Arnen
8th February 2003, 09:50 PM
OoC: Yeah, as I was clicking the link to this I was thinking, "<I'd like to see his reaction to that "ugly" crack...>" :D And, uh, no more summoning bosses this early on, ok? Or maybe you could, but they'd be weaker. I dunno.

>~.Gavin.~<

I lay, under a large pile of debris, trying to shove a rock off my leg. I glared at the big, ugly brute, riding off atop that giant goat thing. Growling furiousely, I realized it was suddenly VERY hot. The rocks were virtually EVAPORATING. Perturbed, and yet, feeling like that's what should have happened, I stood up. I saw before me six great figures, terrible and commanding, each wearing a differently colored cloak.

OoC: Meet... *dramatic fanfare playing* the bad guys!

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I noticed what looked like a large black inkblot in the center of the room. Curious, and yet cautious, I pulled the bow off my back and nocked an arrow. I fired straight into the mass, drawing a pained roar from within. It materialized into a greyish skeleton thing, clad in armor. It looked like a Stalfos, only different.

OoC: Yep, we're fighting Necron.

The Dark Master
8th February 2003, 11:49 PM
OOC: Yay, Destruction! >=D

Necron:
------------------------

I roared in pain from the arrow but sub-sided after since i am not flesh, i decided to take a look on who disturbed me.

I materialized from my hiding place and then saw a group of young warriors[the Heros].

I Laughed a hollow but terrorifying laugh at the group.

"This is what Hyrule offers to save Hyrule, i think not!
For you all shall Not pass!!!!"

I lunged at a Girl [Arnen] and a Boy [Maiku] with my Razor Skull sword and Cestus and began to slash in a steely frenzy.

I laughed cruely as i was in combat as i was a bit fast for the young ones...

I'll let you finish >=D The battles just starting =D

EDIT: BTW nabooru, the summoned monsters i summoned arent THAT strong at all cuz there fresh and brand new ;) its just a little something to spice the plot if i dont say so myself :) they'll be weak, there not gonna be bosses :D

EDIT2: Meh, lets just say i summoned stalchilds K? there, all happy :)

Arnen
9th February 2003, 03:03 PM
OoC: Yes! Yes! I need a little chaos right now! MY mom just finished dhowing me the proper way to sweep the kitchen (obviously, I was oh so exstatic :rolleyes:)

~`~`Arnen`~`~

"<****, he's more hyper than a squirrel wired on coffee!>" I thought desperately. I raised my dagger in an attempt to block, and as the sword rose to meet it a blinding orange light came forth from the weapon. The Stalfos was blasted backwards into a wall, stunned momentarilly. (Sorry!) Staring blankly at my dagger, I was struck by a sudden impulse. I raised my hand, palm-out and closed my eyes. Another blast of orange light, this time from my hand, fired at the Stalfos. My aim was off; it hit the wall next to it, making a large hole. More confused than ever (and yet... not at all :confused:), I ran to the other side of the room.

>~.Gavin.~< REALLY does not appreciate being referred to as "that thing," btw :P

"<Oh pefect...>" I thought, "<More company...>"

The cloaked figures merely stood there. I felt invisible eyes searching me. It was really creepy. I noted that while each of their cloaks were a different color, dark shades of gold, green, crimson, blue, orange, and indigo, they seemed black at the same time. Blacker than night.

"Greetings..." The gold-robed figure spoke. It sounded more of a hiss, actually, but you get it.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I roared, still pretty high-strung over my recent defeat.

"We have a deal," the figure in the green robe, who I noticed was shorter than the rest by far, spoke.

"Indeed!" boomed the one in the red garb, the largest.

"We would like you to eliminate a few little pests..." the lilting voice belonged to the blue-wearing whatever-it-was; it sounded female.

"Pests that might interfere with our plans," added the orange-wearer, another female.

"Your reward shall be great..." came the gravelly voice of the final speaker, in purple.

"Why should I help you?!" I asked. Reward! Pah!

"You would be wise to hold your tongue, Gavin..." they said in unison, "for you are in the presence of the Dark Council!"

I continued to stare, my mind drawing up a blank. I was, of course, smart enough not to say "never heard of them," or something that might p!ss 'em off, but was still wondering who the **** they were.

"Meet out ends... And you shall live..."

"I shall live"?! What kind of dumb*** reward was that?!

"It is a great reward..." they sounded mad now, "For only those loyal to us shall live after the Darkness falls..."

Still a bit confused, I nodded. "Ok, I will..." I said uncertainly.

OoC: Once again, my evil card's working for the major evil dudes (it's... déjà vu ;))

The Dark Master
10th February 2003, 09:31 PM
OOC: ouch, i didnt know you had special whatchamacallit powers 0_0;

Necron:
-----------------------------------------

I was fling into the wall hitting it hard.

<Ow....that hurt.....pesky little BRAT, she will pay> i thought

"GROUGH!!! YOU WILL DIE SURLY NOW FOR THAT!!!!!"

I got back up and ran around. I grabbed my Magic Cape from inside of my bones and put it on and POOF, i was gone in an instant.

The heros were confused but i had only moments for a few free strikes.

I raced back towards That girl [Arnen] to give her some payback!!!

I was mader then a Bull, slashing the girl with all my might and anger even trying to double slash with my sword and Cestus.....

PAYBACK =D

EDIT:

Just a question i wanted to ask, later can we upgrade our weapons by some sort of a mystical power in hyrule?

Just curious lol

Mystic_clown
10th February 2003, 09:42 PM
Panik
--------------
I rode along the river on top of Ghot. I had called back Phantom Gonan and had arrived at a waterfall.
"Ghot!" I called, "Blast this rock out of our way!" Ghot then charged up a bolt of lightning and fired it at the waterfall. It didn't affect the earth, but the water moved aside to show an entrance.
"I wonder what's in there," I said. I then pulled Ghot's card from my pocket.
"GHOT!! RETURN!!" Ghot then turned into black energy and went back into the card. Ghot's picture reappeared. I then climbed a pathway to the entrance and entered. I found a cave full of fish-like people, Zoras. I grinned evilly.
"As long as I have this power," I thought, "I may as well have some fun." I then pulled a bunch of cards from my pocket. And threw them down upon the Zoras.
"GO MY WORRIERS!!!!!" I bellowed, "GO AND ATTACK THOSE MISERABLE ZORAS!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!"

Arnen
11th February 2003, 08:24 AM
OoC: *pulls out a tapecorder* Yes, my suspicions are confirmed. All bad guys DO have a yelling problem :P :D *puts away tape recorder*

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I backflipped out of the way of the attack, however, I got a pretty big gash on my side. I unsheathed my dagger and held it up in front of me, pointing straight at the Stalfos [do I hafta say it? Necron]. A huge orange beam came out of it, blasting straight at the Stalfos. I took the opportunity to run to the chest and open it. I grabbed the gold key and signalled for the others to follow. I stabbed it into the large door, not bothering to notice the ornate skull pattern of the lock. I rushed inside, followed by the others, to be surrounded by utter darkness.

OoC: Sorry, just had to finish it there. Gives me all day to come up with a Boss. *sweatdrops* Nobody do anything with that room yet, 'k?

>~.Gavin.~<

"Good..." it was still weird, they were still talking at the same time. Suddenly, there was a black flash, and they were gone, with a whisper of "Do not forget our deal..."

Shrugging off my confusion, I sat down on a large rock. My head was reeling...

**VAGUE FLASHBACK** (Hey, I said his past would be revealed later, didn't I? It's later now...)

A cave...

Yes, a cave...

It was snowing outside...

There were a few Gorons in the cave... Maybe I knew them...?

They were pushing stuff over, I was pushing stuff over, shattering bottles...

Another Goron came into the cave... He looked pretty mad about something...

**END VAGUE FLASHBACK**

I snapped out of the trance, shaking my head. I stood up, blasting a rock with fire to clear my head. Feeling a little better, I jumped from the rock, spreading ym wings in midair. I flew off towards the large building in the distance [Temple of Time].

OoC: Yep, his motto is "When in doubt, burn it." All you Darks, expect a visit from the Dark Council in the near future, asking for service. You don't hafta say yes, of course.

RaZoR LeAf
11th February 2003, 01:06 PM
* Galgo ~ Goron *

That damned Stalfos, just as we thought we were getting somewhere he jumped in and started atacking us. I still had no weapon, so forced to attack the only way I knew, i curled into a defencive ball. The Stalchild he clled from the ground began to attack us all, so chargina round the room i began to pick up speed until.. Spikes! Massive sharp spikes arrupted from my curled body. I charged directly into a Stalchild, knocking it apart, bounching of it's skull and smashing into another.

As everyone broke the Stalchilds down, Arnen knocked the big lug backwards. He tried to get up as Arnen was opening the large door, but i curled tightly around, skidded and spiked back into him, knocking him back down again. Curling back around, i headed toward the opening door. Oh, maybe i should have got the hang of this rolling thing before trying it out.
"Gangway, out of control Goron coming through!!!!"

The others dived away, as i uncurled, flying through the air and landing roughly on my face.
"Ow."

Haruko
11th February 2003, 02:11 PM
Sorry for not posting much..

~~~~~
Izumi
~~~

"Ow.."Galgo said when he landed on his face...

That must of hurt..
I took out my dagger, ready to attack, just in case..
Arnen grabbed a Gold key, just by distracting one of them...

I took my dagger, and kept swipping agains't one of the Stalfo's. I didn't really know what I was doing. I was trying to distract them...

I ran towards the opening door..

~~~~~~~
Me a Tad confused.....:)

The Dark Master
16th February 2003, 02:49 PM
Necron:

As i charged towards the girl i was Knocked back into the wall and was smashed to a million pieces of bones.

I layed there in pieces as the groups just ran by me into the next room...but i knew it that what was waiting for them and chuckled to myself as they will meet for what they came for......

I started to try and gather myself but may take awhile to pull myself together....

Arnen
19th February 2003, 07:40 AM
OoC: I got two minutes but the boss is a big knight of darkness riding a big purple horse and he has a lance that fires black lightning bolts! God luck y'all!

EDIT: Name's Galwry!

Arnen
19th February 2003, 08:53 PM
OoC: *sigh* You guys probably want a proper introduction, right? Ok, then. Sorry that last post sucked, but, like I said, I was in a hurry. Here's a form for the evil bossy dude...

~Name: Galwry
~Looks: A knight in black armor that seems to absorb any nearby light, with a red crest atop the helmet. He rides a great indigo steep, with thick black armor on the neck and flanks.
~Weapons/Powers: He has a gargantuan lance that absorbs light, then fires it in black lightning bolts. And, um, he has the ability to make smal children scream and run away in fright -.-
~Weakness: Not saying TOO much about how to beat him but... Maybe try destroying his mount first.
~Other: I'll give you a cookie if you can pronounce his name :D

And, as I think I said somewhere before, I shall post for the evil knighty thingy guy... In third person...

~~Knight of Darkness: Galwry~~

The pitiful children entered the room... The great knight looked them over from the shadows, sizing up his opponents. He came to the conclusion that they were mere children, and should be defeated easilly. Rearing his steed back, he spurred the horse into a gallop and charged straight at the Chosen Ones. They yelled, running out of the way.

Galwry laughed deeply at his pitiful victims, then raised his lance. What little light was in the room vanished as the Knight of Darkness sharged his attack.

OoC: Don't worry, he can't absorb any more light when the attack is charging, and that takes a while. *sighs* Someone else can start the festivities...

Mystic_clown
20th February 2003, 12:19 AM
Panik
----------------
I laughed insanely as my iron knuckles were hacking away at the zoras. I watched as the last zoras ran for their life. I called back the iron knuckles and summoned Ghot.
"It's time I looked for a new playground!" I thought as I hopped onto Ghot's back and we took off.

Arnen
20th February 2003, 07:29 AM
OoC: I wanna destroy stuff toooo :( And I think Goht's spelled... Like that. Goht.

>~.Gavin.~<

I flew over the lands of Hyrule, utterly confused. WTF was going on?!

I soared over the castle town, weighing my options. I could a) cause a little mass destruction here, or b) say **** with it and just destroy Hyrule. Figuring "b" was too drastic and a little too hard, I swooped low over the market, spewing flames over the stalls. People screamed as men rushed for their weapons. Too slow. They were ashes before they could reach their sword-hilts.

Having a great time causing mass destruction, I didn't notice the shadow that crept over the land from the mountains. I didn't even notice the archer until an arrow lodged itself in my arm.

Snarling with rage, I yanked the arrow out and flew at the archer, tearing through flesh with claws and fangs. Finally, when I didn't think he could get any more mangled, I stood back, looking over the desolate wasteland of fire that was formerly known as the Castle Town.

A voice echoed through my mind...

"You have done well, servant...

OoC: If you're feeling squeemish right now, I advise against reading that.

The_Missing_Link
20th February 2003, 10:30 PM
Amal
------------
I panicked as what light that was in the dungeon vanished as the dark knight sucked it up in his lance. Looking blindly around, I decided to use what resources I had. Taking out my mini ocarina, I put it against my mouth and started to play a little tune, as if I knew it before. Quickly ending it, I found the ocarina to start glowing, the same for the hilt on my sword. Holding them both out, I peered around and saw a huge shadow in the corner. Taking out a small deku nut, I held it out enclosed in my fist.
"Shield your eyes you guys", I warned and threw it at the knight before shielding my own eyes.
Within seconds, a brilliant light appeared in front of him and caused him to holler in pain. Blinking rapidly, I started to run where he was and took out my hammer. Swinging it wildly, I heard the horse scream in pain a couple of times before something smashed into my chest. Flying across the room, I crashed into the wall and slumped down, in deep pain and on the verge to unconsiousness.

Arnen
21st February 2003, 07:31 AM
OoC: Hey, TML, I just realized something, wouldn't youu have a fairy if you're a Kokiri? Meh. And everyone remember your magic, it IS there.

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I stopped movig, motioning for the others to do the same. I heard crackling to the left. Again, I held my hand, palm-out in the direction of the noise. An orange beam fired, and I heard an "ARGH!" of pain from the thing I could only assume to be the dungeon's boss monster. I grinned, but the smirk slowly faded as I heard a horse's cry. THe knight charged in my direction.

OoC: Finish later..

The Dark Master
28th February 2003, 02:43 PM
How2post?

Like where did all the posters go? It's been a total week since i seen another post.

Necron:
----------------------------

I pulled with all my might and angar and thus i was once whole again!

"Grrrrr, they are perhaps strong for newly chosen ones but that wont stop me."

I darted out of the temple and headed outside.
I came upon the entrance and looked around the outside, i saw the outer wall and reached out for my Long shot.

WHOOOOOSSH, the spring loaded chain came out like a bolt of lightning and I Climbed over the wall and was in Hyrule field again.

"I'll need to find some old...friends..."

I dashed towards Death Mountian searching for a Old evil Friend...

Just wondering but are we allowed more then one Character? Was thinking having a 2nd or maybe 3rd for some fun and to spice things going on but i cant do that unless its okay with you.

Just a thought.

RaZoR LeAf
28th February 2003, 03:13 PM
eRK. sORRY.

Galgo (m) Goron

The Horse rider dashed out of the shadows again, rearing his Lance and thrusting it into the light as he charged. We dodged out of the way as lightning crackled from the lance releasing a black shock that arced across the floor in the spot we werejust stood.
"We've got to get rid of that horse he's on!" Arnen shouted.
"Leave that to me," i said "just keep him out of my way so i can get a speed pick up"

Arnen ran over to where Amal had fallen, while the tohers tried to distract the dark rider. I curled up, and, hoping i wouldn'#t have another crash finish, started to roll. I rolled around in the spot faster and faster until my spikes erupted again. Then, with a sense of direction, charged towards the monster.

"Gangway!!!" I yelled, and everyone dived out of the way. The rider didn't have a chance as he turned into my attack. I bounded nto him, knocking him from his steed. Curling back around, i plowed into the shadowy horse, only for it to disappear into the air, leaving my crashing through it and into a wall.

"Dammit, i have to practice stopping. Oh my head..."

I slumped down on the floor, my eyes spinning and my head pounding.

*GuyPersonDude*
1st March 2003, 02:12 PM
ooc: eek, sorry for not postin! *hides*

Jinzo
-----------------------
"Ow," I said, flinching as Galgo rolled right into a wall. I turned back to the big knight dude. His nam seemed to jump into my mind: Glawry... I said it aloud, and everyone who was consious turned to look at me.

"It's his name," I said quietly, "Galwry." Not waiting a second more, I leapt into the air, spreading my wings. I quickly unhooked the staff from my belt and smashed it into the horse's skull. It whinnied once, and fell sideways, taking its rider with it. He yelled akwardly, trying to shove his vanquished mount off of him. I laughed so hard I almost fell from the air. Quickly getting control of myself, I hurled a throwing dagger at his helmet. I twitched my hand, and somehow it burst into bright saffron flames. I watched, dumbfounded, as Galwry struggled to put out the fire on his helmet.

ooc: whoever wantsta finish this can.

Arnen
1st March 2003, 02:59 PM
OoC: *keels over* I feel like crap today XP I was home sick yesterday, so I had time to prepare this post...

~`~`Arnen`~`~

"Amal!" I cried, rushing to my fallen comrade's aid. I quickly looked through my pockets. A flute, a bow, the Dagger... A bottle! A bottle with a fairy! Raising it over my head triumphantly, I held it over Amal's fallen form, and uncorked the bottle (it took a while o.O it was stuck tight). A pinkish glow came from within, swirling around her. Her eyes fluttered open, and she sat up.

"W...What did I miss?" she asked, looking around. I grinned, and stood up Jinzo was beating the s*** out of the knight, who he had called Galwry. My eyes widened as I saw the flaming dagger. Then I grinned. MAGIC... I held out my hand again, blasting orange light at the b@$t@rd. He shrieked in pain, flailing his arms. He fell limp. Jinzo swooped down, landed, and retrieved his dagger. As he did so, the knight's form withered, finally disappearing with a brigh yellow flash.

It was over.

A pink Piece of Heart appeared, as well as a blue shiny thing, prob'ly the warp portal out. I looked around at the others, and nodded. In unison, we stepped towards the light. We touched the Heart, and felt energized. Then, in a flash of blue, we left the dungeon behind.

The forest... Go to the forest...

OoC: Congrats! One Boss down, eight to go! BTW, how d'ya like the new post color? I'll post for Gavin later.

~`~`Arnen`~`~ Weather: Partly cloudy, chance of rain, strong winds.

"Ugh..." My face was planted in charred stone. I lefted my head and stared groggilly around. There was nothing around but smoldering buildings. Utterly annihalated. In the distance, I saw a large expanse of green. Hyrule Field. I pulled myself into a sitting position. The others were nearby, just now coming to. I sighed and lay back, watching the clouds shift over the blue sky.

In answer to Darkmaster's question... I guess you could have another card. But not an evil one, that's a rule... Maybe just a mischellanious person... Yeah. Here's the form for them.

~Name:
~Age: Anything.
~Gender:
~Race: Anything from Zelda.
~Allignment: Light inclined or Dark inclined?
~Looks:
~Personality:
~Weapons: Three only.
~Magic: Only one element.
~How you get drawn into this: Was your village destroyed by a Dark? Were you recruited by the Dark Council?
~Other:

Only people who have just one Dark card may have a mischellanious person (or Rogue) card.

Mystic_clown
1st March 2003, 04:01 PM
Panik
I laughed like a lunitic as my army attacked the gerudo fortress. I wasn't going to let a single Gerudo escape. I then saw a hot looking gerudo trying to run.
"I don't think so!" I cried as I charged toward her on Ghot's back. I grabbed he and flung her over my shoulder.
"I never expected to have to take a prisoner," I taunted, "Especially one so hot!"

Arnen
1st March 2003, 04:14 PM
OoC; So, like, you're somehow magically warped to Gerudo's Fortress? :\ *steps up to podium* Ok, I officially make you weaker until later in the game! *steps down from podium* :rolleyes:

>~.Gavin.~<

There was a blinding flash from out of nowhere... And then, quite suddenly, I heard a thud. I looked from behind a charred building. There were people over there. My eyes narrowed. They looked hauntingly similar to those guys I had seen at the fountain... Back home...

One of them, a Gerudo girl, sat up and looked around. I quickly jolted back behind the building, then peered back out. I heard the unified voice of the Council in my head...

She is a Chosen One... Get her!

As if acting against my will, I darted from behind the crumbling building, my cape streaming behind me. I drew my sword and stood, growling menacingly before the so-called "Chosen Ones."

OoC: *Final Fantasy battle music in background*