PDA

View Full Version : Different

Zee Sage
13th February 2004, 06:51 PM
Look, I'd like to start this fic off with an apology, to all the readers of my dead fics.

I'm really sorry. I am, it's true, I've made false commitments, and also I need to say this, Its not all my fault, It's just I lost the passion for writing it, do you get what I'm getting at? If you give up on me I understand, I would have giving up on me too. If you don't want to read this dont, I mean it'll probably end up like all the others right. WRONG! This one I have felt more of a writer's sensation than any other fic I've EVER written in my LIFE! If you can't forgive me I truely understand. So one more time I AM REALLY SORRY!

All Contructive critisism is very welcome, and if it comes across as a flame I wont lose my top, I promise. ALL help is appriciated.

So on another note, this may come across as a replica of Venusaur's good fic: Pokemonese. It kinda is, BUT, IT IS ONLY GOING TO BE LIKE THIS FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER! Trust me the Second chapter which is underway nicely is TONS different than his second chapter. So Venusaur I am sorry but you just hafta understand I got a lot of big plans for this fic and am not going to waste em.

So Without further ado, The First Chapter of Different, a Story of Soni Savage's Adventure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Different
Chapter I
-01-
Freedom

The cobblestone road felt soft underneath my feet as I stood at the end of the road, the uneven gray stones lined the road that continued for miles. I saw my sister standing in front of me with a green lizard on his hind legs with a dark green bushy tail. I was eight years old and she was thirteen, I remember the wind was high that day so the collar on my blue windbreaker jacket was up and I was holding it over my ears. My sister pulled me into an embrace and then as we broke I was now eleven in a red windbreaker jacket shielding my eyes from the pounding heat I grimaced at my sister. Fifteen and standing tall, a very large and fat lizard with a kind of hula skirt made of grass surrounded its waist. A blue doglike with a fin around its neck was licking his paw and basking in the sun. Finally a big muscular red figure was flexing his muscles showing off, he had a bumpy head and flames surrounded his body.

She patted me on the shoulder and she grew yet again to sixteen, she was standing by me grinning broadly at the large pyramid of different reds and blues and greens was in front of us. Cranking my head sideways I read along the middle of the building, ‘Raspberry Town Gym.’ As the place around us sped up, we were now inside the building, I spun my head around upward and stared at the stadium lights glaring down on my sister who was the youngest gym leader in the history of Riori League. There was a huge rectangle in the center framed with a silver foot long plate. The battlefield was open and Vaporeon was swimming around the water disappearing and reappearing again, Sceptile was lifting three hundred pound dumbbells with both hands and Magmar was kissing his own reflection.

The battlefield was clamped shut and a fresh snow like dirt cover was the terrain of the floor. A white crushed up chalk line
separated the to halves with a circle in the middle.

“Va… poreon,” Vaporeon called, for the first time I really heard what the Pokemon said. I usually just hear the name but this time I heard the name but, but it was different she had pronounced the, ‘Va,’ part slow and the last part fast and upbeat. And then my ears pricked up and the words kind of like floated across my brain, “I need to swim, my body is becoming dry.”

‘Wha? Did I just hear Vaporeon talk, no I couldn’t of, it’s all in my head,’ I thought, but then.

“Mag… mar,” he said and then again it happened again, the, ‘Mag,’ was a high but low sound and the, ‘Mar,’ was low. My brain flashed red and it floated inside his mind, “You are so hot Maggy, man I could just eat you up,” he said kissing his flexed out biceps.

‘Oh man, oh man, oh man, I’m freaking out, just calm down,’ I said trying to calm myself down.

“Scep… Tile… Scep… Tile,” I heard Sceptile chant as he lifted weights. The tone was a dull droning said with a kind of pained tone as he was lifting three hundred and fifty pounds on each arm, “One… Two… One… Two,” is what I heard moments later.

“Soni mom wants you in the kitchen there is a surprise for you,” my sister called walking over and stroking Vaporean’s back.

“Okay Candy,” I called clearing my mind, I was simply imagining the voices, and I stood up from the set of bleachers along the northern wall. My mom had planned a, ‘Going Away Party,’ for me, because my thirteenth birthday was in two weeks. But I got to leave early because my dad has connections with the Pokemon Receive and Capture department at the government. The department maintained all Pokemon caught and gave away by means of Pokedex. I walked across the powdered dirt leaving imprints as I walked with Candy, hands in my baggy blue jean pockets, we entered the white tiled with blue dots in the center. It had a counter with a dark granite top; it had a Microwave Oven at the end by the wall. There was a hallway that led off to the other part of the house and a black fridge on the other wall, a stove in the middle and a sink by it.

“Oh, Soni surprise I had this cake made today,” she said, I could see her hiding a giggle. I peered at it, it was a chocolate cake with white frosting, and it had a picture of me in my bed snuggling up to my favorite Sandslash Plushy.

“MOM!” I yelled, scrambling around the table screaming, everyone around me bust out laughing. “THIS IS NOT FUNNY! MOM YOU WENT OUT IN PUBLIC AND GAVE THIS PICTURE OUT! I TOLD YOU TO BURN IT!”

“Sorry Soni, I couldn’t resist,” she said choking down her fits of giggles enough to talk.

“Hurry up let’s eat this dispose of the evidence,” I said grabbing a knife and cutting the cake, which was about the size of a calendar in four and giving them out. I for one stuffed the whole thing in my mouth in three bites hurriedly trying to get rid of it.

“Soni, your appointment is at three you have ten minutes to get ready,” my sister said. Even though my mom and dad were my mom and dad, I lived with my sister. She offered a room to me last year so I could become her apprentice and learn how to treat and raise Pokemon, and to get me ready to live on my own.

“Okay Candy, I got to go get a clean shirt,” I said jogging through the kitchen on to the living room. It was carpeted in blue and had cow fur cover slips for the couch and chair, which were cool. A medium sized TV was on a black TV stand, which had a shelf with a DVD player and a compartment with miscellaneous DVD’s in it. I then went into a door to the left of the living room into my room. It was a pit. Clothes were strewn all over the floor along with books, comics, and magazines. A twelve-inch TV was on a suspender attached to the wall. The carpet was the same baby blue carpet as the living room; it had a queen-sized bed with tie-die comforter.

“Shirts,” I said pulling open my closet and seizing a silk black t-shirt with a normal pokeball on the back. I ran back out, and back into the kitchen wear my sister had her blue bandana with, ‘Gym Leaders Are Tough,’ in red letters.

“Ready Soni, mom and dad just left, we have to go now!” she said taking my sleeve and pulling it. “We’re taking the car I got yesterday,” She said smiling broadly; I gaped at her as she pushed open the garage door open I saw it. The ’03 model of a Cobra it was blood red and had two doors. I ran over to it and peered into the window, it had beige leather interior.

“How much do you get paid anyway?” I asked popping open the shotgun door.

“More that you can ever imagine!” she said turning the key, the engine sputtered to life as the garage door open. She accelerated, she took me past the next few roads passing only houses and then we passed the exciting part of Raspberry Town. A tall skinny on top fat on bottom building made of entirely bricks. A metal pole was sticking out from the top; the building was about as big as a small apartment complex. On the pole hung a sign that read in musty letters, ‘Trainers Tavern and Inn.’ Next to the Inn was a tall building with red siding; it had a big police badge inside it with the words, ‘Police Station,’ on it. Finally we moved onto a building the size of a mansion, white siding and weirdly shaped the words, ‘Government,’ in bold red letters. Underneath it was another… sign, it read, ‘No In-Line Skating, Skateboarding, or Biking on Government Property.’

“Come on Soni we have to go,” she said throwing me a black vest from behind the seat.

“What’s this for?” I asked her pulling it over my arms and getting out.

“Every Savage has received a Pokemon in a black vest and wore it until they won the tournament,” she said.

“Oh, cool it matches well,” I said fashioning it to myself and settling my arms, I walked on the pavement and stood by Candy. We walked into the front doors and stepped on a blue welcome mat in what was a lounge. The carpet was beige and brown leather furniture was around the room, wood tables with magazines in between them. A counter with a glass shield was directly in front of us, which was where my sister was headed.

“Hello, do you have an appointment?” she asked mustering up a positively fake smile.

“Yes Soni Savage is to receive his Pokemon today at three,” Candy said fake smiling back, Vaporeon, the smallest of her Pokemon was always kept out, was trying to figure a way into the fountain nearby, the secretary whose nametag read, ‘Claudia,’ scanned the first page, and flipped through the first page and then the second.

“Yes, yes, here he is, go through that hall take room four, you’ll find twelve gold elevators, you need the seventh one from the left. Take it twelve floors up, go to the sixth room in the hallway to the right and then go to room thirty-three,” she said taking a deep breath and fake smiling again.

“O…Kay,” I said my voice trailing off and smiling, I started fighting off laughs.

“Don’t worry, this is the same room I took when I went,” she whispered pushing me down the hall. After the journey, which halfway through I had to stop and rest because that is the biggest building I have ever seen. When we reached the big but cheap wood door with a white plaque on it with the number, ‘33,’ we walked in.

“Ah… my three ‘o’ clock appointment, Miss. Savage, how nice to see you again,” said a man as we walked in. He had big luminous glasses the size of pop cans, he had black khakis, which looked ironed and a white lab coat buttoned at the middle.

“Professor Roman, nice to see you, have you been doing
well?” Candy said shaking Professor Roman’s hand.

“Well my teeth have rotted, I have developed cancer, and I lost both my kidneys,” he said smiling.

“Oh wow, better than I expected,” my sister said laughing, “Sceptile is now lifting four-hundred pound dumbbells.”

“Really, I remember, little Treecko lifting four pound weights,” he said stroking his chin, “I expect we’ll talk later but I bet Soni is getting anxious.”

“Yes sir, I am,” I muttered clearing my throat I looked around, the size of a bathroom, I saw a cabinet on one entire wall. A computer in the corner and a table in the middle with a paper and a pen, Candy was now opening the brass doorknob and walking out.

“Now Soni, this test, is twenty questions, you have thirty minutes, Go!” I sat down and ran through the first few questions.

1) What is your full name?

I wrote down in my neat handwriting with loopy letter, ‘Zypher Soni Savage,’ yes, my real first name is Zypher but anyone who has every told anyone has ended up eating through a straw.

2) What is your exact age (MM/DD/YY)?

I wrote down in the same loopy handwriting, ‘June 27, 1991,’ as I skimmed through the next few I was shocked at the fact they were personal.

3) What is your social security number?

I wrote again in the loopy handwriting, ‘76544554,’ I was not one hundred percent sure but I was ninety.

It now got to the personal questions and I couldn’t help but think why the heck would they ask.

4) What is better, in your opinion, a nice walk on the beach with a special someone or a good Pokemon battle?

I wrote down, ‘To tell you the truth I couldn’t pick I like them both.’ And so that’s the rest of the test, after I finished Professor Roman scooped the paper and pushed it into a scanner. It beeped a few times and spit out a recite.

“Ah what a good Pokemon, column fifteen, twenty-fourth Pokemon over,” he said counting off the Pokemon, he reached out grabbed the ball and walked over and set it on the table. It was the weirdest thing I had ever seen, it was a silver ball with a black line around the center and two thin gold lines on top of the black one. There was an embroidered leaf on the top half, with tiny emeralds around the edge.

“Can I open him here?” I asked flexing my fingers over the smooth surface. I remembered my sister telling me the secret to Pokeballs and how they stick to PokeBelts. When Pokeballs are empty they will not stick to your belt, when they have a Pokemon inside it they will. Because Pokemon have a very high amount of iron in their bodies so they are strong, really strong. That means they are magnetic, only not strong enough to attract to a magnet, Pokeballs magnify iron so they can stick. This one I knew had a Pokemon in it because as I neared it the new Pokeball zipped through the air and snagged my black belt, it had a lot of pouches to store things.

“Sure, everyone does I know how it is, I remember I got a Squirtle as my first, he is now a firefighter in the Orange Islands,” he said sighing. I smoothed over the Pokeball and withdrew it from the belt.

“Go Pokemon!” I mumbled feebly, I could not feel my legs the energy exploded in a brilliant green. The energy formed into an oblong shape like an oval with a hill a huge green leaf protruded from his head, small bumps formed a necklace around his neck. When the light cleared a light green pokemon with a darker green leaf.

“Chikorita,” the pokemon cried, I had almost forgotten but the words burned my skull, “Where am I?”

“Your at the Riori Government, I am your new trainer,” I said, Professor Roman looked at me funny and walked back to the computer.

“What is your favorite color?” he asked me I answered, “black,” I wasn’t gothic but I liked black. He handed me a black box, it had a Pokeball in the middle, which made it open.

“A Pokedex neat,” I said pointing it at Chikorita my new Pokemon.

Chikorita, The Leaf Pokemon, A sweet aroma gently wafts from the leaf on its head. It is docile and loves to soak up the sun's rays. Its pleasantly aromatic leaves have the ability to check the humidity and temperature. It loves to bask in the sunlight. It uses the leaf on its head to seek out warm places.

“Chikorita, Chik, Ita,” he said starting up the conversation again, “Are you going to be nice to me?” He had a high and squeaky voice.

“Of course not, come on, lets go,” I said to him walking out, I pressed a button on the Pokedex.

Chikorita knows Tackle, Synthesis, Poison Powder, Sweet Scent, and Vine Whip.

“This is handy, huh, Chikorita?” I asked my green companion who was at my heels.

“Chik,” he said as every other time his squeaky voice, “Yes,” I smiled, “Chikorita,” he said, “I’m hungry can we get some food.”

“Sure,” as I reached the lounge where Candy was waiting she came up and pet Chikorita.

“Nice Pokemon, Soni, ready I thought we could stop for a bite,” she said twirling her car keys on her finger.

“Yeah me and Chikorita are hungry,” I said, and then it dawned on me on what I said.

“I suppose he told you he was hungry to,” she sneered laughing at me.

“Chik…orita,” Chikorita said in a kind of weird way, “What is her problem?”

“She’s just different, by the way, are you a boy or girl,” I whispered slightly blushing.

“Chik, Chikorita,” Chikorita said, “I am a boy, what is your name?”

“Soni, Soni Savage,” I whispered I was now liking this talking thing, even though it still scarred me, it wouldn’t make it as lonely as normal and I could understand him when he needed something.

“Cool Soni, I don’t have a name, I was captured before I could get one, but I like Chikorita because its what I say,” she said.

“Cool, come on what would you like to eat?” I asked him he thought really hard but finally came to rest on hotdogs. So we drove to the hotdog stand on the corner of Main Street. As we merrily munched on the hotdog Candy came up to me.

“Soni someone’s at my gym I got to leave now, I’ll tell mum and dad you send love, good luck, and remember I am the fifth gym so in order to get in you need four badges, goodbye and good luck,” she said hugging me, she hopped into her Cobra and I saw her drive away.

“She could have giving us a ride,” I said finishing my hotdog and staring at my new pokemon.

“Chikorita, ta, chik,” he said as he nibbled the end of his hotdog, “Yeah I can’t wait to beat her, when are we leaving?”

“Tomorrow bright and early, we have to the Trainer’s Tavern and Inn, let’s go,” I said throwing our hotdog containers away. We walked down the road, Chikorita was at my heels and as we approached the gigantic building I couldn’t help but sigh, ‘Freedom.’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all Replyers, and Silent Readers, Thanks for reading stick with me and I promise you'll have a really good story. I am really sorry for killing my other fics.

mr_pikachu
14th February 2004, 02:22 AM
Not bad, not bad. An interesting start. So Soni can "Poke-speak", huh? Well, I must say, your timing is awful. ;) It seems like every fic now has a guy speaking with Pokemon. I guess it all started with classy_cat, before spreading to the rest. Though I must say, it's a good and very versatile idea that adds a whole new dimension to the plot. Just remember, you'll have to try extra-hard to make this original, since you've fallen into the two main current common fics: Trainer and Poke-speak. It'll be tough, but I have faith. Just keep writing, and you'll be fine. :yes:

There were lots of good quotes in this one. My favorite, however, is this: “THIS IS NOT FUNNY! MOM YOU WENT OUT IN PUBLIC AND GAVE THIS PICTURE OUT! I TOLD YOU TO BURN IT!” Poor guy! We've all had that happen at some time or another, haven't we?

I've got a feeling that there'll be a problem with his registration... he didn't use the correct format for his birthday, and his social security number only has eight digits! :o I wonder if the police will be after him for fraud and whatnot...?

Anyway, I'll see you at the next chapter! Keep it up! :wave:

mistysakura
14th February 2004, 03:40 AM
Heh, as mr_pikachu said, bad timing. But that doesn't really mean anything. Good fics are good fics, no matter what.

I really liked the start. Trip down memory lane, huh? It gave a pretty cool image of Soni's past without using flashbacks or boring retelling. Nice touch.

One thing I found weird was that Soni, after the initial "thinking he's imagining it" stage, didn't seem shocked that he really could hear Pokespeak. I think that could have been explored a bit more.

Have fun writing.

Zee Sage
14th February 2004, 06:22 PM
Mr_Pikachu: Thanks, yea I know it was bad timing but still, :rolleyes:. I hope you keep with me, the next chapter will be up when I finish it and that will probably be around Monday maybe Tuesday.

Mistysakura: Thanks, yeah Trip Down Memory Lane was supposed to give the readers an idea of what pokemon Candy will be using in Soni's gym battle. But it's a LONG time between now and the fifth gym so no telling what pokemon Candy is going to use.

-----

To my 2 current readers I thank them for giving me yet another chance.

Also readers, as of tomorrow which is a Sunday for me, I am beginning my own little Roller Hockey training schedule, so with bowling and roller hockey to deal with it means less time to write. So bear with me I will try to space out the chapters like once a week I hope.

Zee Sage
16th February 2004, 02:36 PM
Terribly, Terribly Sorry for double posting but, I have chapter 2 for you readers. It's 5 pages long on Microsoft Word, not my best not my worst, its not an action chapter only an introduction chapter. So here you go: Vinacello, Rizo, and Kristi Coming at you NOW!

Different
Chapter II
-02-
Vinacello, Rizo, and Kristi

The paintings were flooded around the walls, fat guys, skinny guys, presidents, all sitting in chairs in their frames. The floor was a solid oak floor; in the corner was a lowered area, which resembled a library. It had a brilliant floor rug in the middle with fancy couches and chairs with claw legs. The double-doors behind me flipped open and shut as I walked in and wiped my feet on a flowered rug. The desk in front of me was quaint and wood oak behind was a gigantic board with keys labelled from 1A-116G, the lady working at the desk wore an irritated look and was mumbling.

“Lousy no good three fifty an hour cheating scum, not giving me what I deserve,” she mumbled as I approached up to her I noticed she was scribbling ferociously at a clipboard.

“Excuse me,” I said reaching the desk and smiling, she shot her head up and looked at me like an eagle.

“What do you want little boy?” she screamed as it rumbled through the room.

“I would like a room,” I said she stood up and walked to the billboard, she took key 69T and threw it at me.

“Take it and get if you stay more than one night its four dollars, which is more than I get paid,” she grumbled sitting down and scribbling on the notepad again.

“Let’s get out of here maybe GRUMPINESS is contagious,” I said so she could hear it, she looked up smirked and went back down. We found a set of elevators and took it to floor twelve and down the hallway to room 69T. I turned the key and walked in, I was in heaven, maybe not but I was in paradise. Red carpet with one queen sized bed in the middle, a blue comforter with green palm trees and suns on it. An elm cabinet was directly in front and had a TV in it; the walls were blue with Hawaiian pictures. I small corner kitchen had a hard countertop with a small fridge, the bathroom was connected to the kitchen. I fell onto the bed and sighed, “Freedom is sweet.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Pidgeotto, Fly,” I commanded, a big bird the size of chair swooped down and pelted towards the ground, a small blue ball with large leafs flowing from his scalp. He whimpered and scattered out of the way.

“Odd, Oddish,” he said, then through one ear I heard him cry, “Why are you picking on me?”

“Pidgeotto Peck,” I called to my bird pokemon, who nodded, blinked and blasted the full force of her body weight collided with Oddish, and he slowly fell to the ground. Thud.

“Odd,” he slowly said before slipping out of
consciousness, “Why me?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Chikorita,” I heard my male Pokemon tell me from beside, “Get up it’s time to start our journey.” I sat up and stared at him, then glanced the clock, ‘5:30.’

“5:30!” I screamed Chikorita frowned and walked back into the bathroom muttering, “I was just excited to go.” After two more hours of sleep I woke up to Chikorita watching a show called, ‘The Chikorita Chick,’ about a super hero about a girl with Chikorita powers. I dressed in my usual clothes and pulled the vest over my chest, after a quick bowl of cereal. We left checking out to a more cheerful boy clerk, he waved goodbye as we walked out and stood on the street.

“Excuse me, Soni Savage?” I heard a feminine voice call from behind me. I spun around and on my left was a woman, she was in a dark blue suit with a skirt she carried a brown leather suitcase.

“Yes?” I asked her being suspicious, she took out a clipboard from her briefcase and flipped a paper over and read the sheet.

“Sign here, a Mrs. Rebecca Savage placed in order for a twenty-one speed bike delivered to you,” she said pushing the clipboard with a pen towards me, I too read the paper and smiled.

“Good old mom,” I said scribbling my signature on the paper, she took it back and turned down the alley and came back with a silver, twenty-one speed trick bike, “Sweet, Thanks lady.”

“Just doing my job Soni, and my only job wasn’t delivering it to you,” she added on in a whisper so I couldn’t hear. I sped off down the road and fishtailed around the corner.

“This bike is so cool,” I said turning it around; I took out a map from my black and red backpack, and looked at it. To get to Retero City, where the Black Stone Badge was located, I had to go threw Salin Cave. Salin was the town I was in right now where my house was and my sister’s gym. Chikorita was resting in his Pokeball seeing as how there was no room for him on the bike. The street to Salin Cave was dirt and very bumpy, I was extremely grateful when it came into view. POP! A low hiss started to come from my back tire I looked backwards and stared at the leaking tire.

“Ha, another one falls for my trap,” A low female hissing voice said from behind a bush.

“Who are you?” I called out fingering Chikorita’s Pokeball she let out a low hiss and chuckled.

“I am your worst nightmare, I am Vinacello Angelo, my Abra and I are going to make your eyes water,” she hissed before a blinding blue flash went off and she vanished.

“Vinacello, what a weird name,” I laughed to myself re-clipping Chikorita’s Pokeball to my belt. I hoped off my bike and started walking my bike to the entrance of the cave. “Sigh. It’s a long walk from here.” As I started walking through the cave I heard a distant rumble coming from the ground, I ignored it. I noticed several bat like creatures but they were too ugly and I couldn’t see where to throw my only red and white Pokeball. “Whoa,” I said as I tripped over a rock, as I fell down I glimpsed a long silver rock tail.

“Hello, is anyone there?” a voice came, it was a high voice but not squeaky. A boy came into view; he wore a pair of blue cargo shorts that fell past his knee by a few inches. He had a red silk shirt on with a large Pokeball on the front but the ball was a reddish-blue mix and had black stripes that formed a type of comma on the top half of the ball. His eyes were sea green and warm, he had brown hair, which was an inch short and spiked at the front, and in fact it looked like my hair. He had a forest green backpack with a ball that was a replica of his shirt; he too held a bike with popped tires only it was a red trick bike.

“Just me,” I grumbled, propping my bike on a damp cave wall to get a better look at the oncoming person.

“Oh well, I’m lost could you tell me how to get out of here?” he asked, I noticed his hand fumble his Pokeball, as if he was uneasy.

“It’s about seventy-five meters that way, are you a Pokemon Trainer?” I asked, I too tugged my Pokeball and started tossing it in the air like softball.

“Yeah I just got my first Pokemon today from Professor Roman, it’s a really strong Heracross,” he said tossing out his Pokeball. A large red explosion erupted and a beetle crawled out. It was a dark blue beetle with a long horn with a shape that resembled a butterfly, it looked like a Hercules Beetle only it was standing on its hind legs.

“I got my first Pokemon from Professor Roman too, only it was yesterday, wanna battle?” I asked also tossing my Pokeball, Chikorita stood strongly by my feel, licking its paw.

“Heracross, hera, cross,” the beetle said to Chikorita who went over and joined in the conversation, “Hi, I’m Heracross, that’s my trainer Rizo.”

“Chik,” my small Pokemon said with a high roll on its
tongue, “I’m Chikorita that’s my trainer Soni.”

“So Rizo, how about that battle?” I asked him, and then without realizing what I did on instinct slapped my hand on my mouth.

“How did you know my name was Rizo?” he said slanting his eyebrows.

“Lucky… Guess?” I said blushing, he ordered Heracross over to his side and then took out a small bottle of liquid.

“Whatever, but I’ll have to take a rain check on that battle Heracross, is overdue on his Beetle Juice, you see he has Type 2 diabetes,” Rizo said giving the bottle to Heracross, on instinct the bottle morphed into a small heart that looked edible as soon as it touched his skin, he gulped it down and then started talking again.

“Okay you know I could use some company until we get out of this tunnel,” I told him hopingly.

“Sure why not but I’m meeting my girlfriend in Retero City,” Rizo said, “Me and her are traveling together, she already has the Black Stone Badge.”

“Sweet,” I said taking my bike over to his side, we started walking only soon to realize we needed to recall our Pokemon because it was to dark, “Chikorita Return.”

“So how old are you, uh… sorry I didn’t catch your name?” Rizo asked me, “Return Heracross.”

“Zephyr Savage, but call me Soni and I am thirteen years old,” I said re-clipping Chikorita’s Pokeball onto my belt.

“Reggie Rely, or Rizo for short, I’m thirteen too,” he said shaking my hand, we started walking only to realize we were only about seventy-five inches from the exit, go figure.

“Rizo, you’re here,” a feminine voice cried running up to him and hugging him. She had a purple blouse on with light blue hip huggers; she had a red backpack with a normal Pokeball clipped to it with a Lureball above it. Next to the Pokeballs, was a small badge about the size of a quarter. It was a picture of an opened clam with a black pearl on its tongue.

“Hi Kristi, what’s up?” Rizo said hugging her back, they released and started talking. I looked around; it was a dirt trail leading to a forest, a very dark forest, dark and thick. Just past the forest was a city with a very tall building that looked like it was standing on a dome.

“So who’s your friend Rizo?” Kristi asked pointing her thumb at me, I was sitting on a bench nearby.

“This is Soni Savage, I met him in Salin Cave, this girl both popped the tires of our bikes,” he explained to her using hand motions and such.

“Oh well hi Soni, nice to meet you, I’m Kristi Thompson, are you a Pokemon Trainer to?” she said to me shaking my hand.

“Yeah I have a Chikorita, are you a Trainer?” I asked and told her chucking out Chikorita’s Pokeball, he emerged and stood next to me.

“Yup, I have a Igglybuff and my starter was a Horsea,” she said also throwing her Pokeballs out; a pink puffball came out of the normal Pokeball. She had big green eyes and started cuddling up to Kristi right as she came out. The a blue seahorse that hovered off the ground and like to flip around and around, came out, “what was your starter Rizo?”

“Heracross, see,” he said chucking out a Pokeball out exploded the same huge beetle I saw once before.

“That is so cool Rizo, well I must tell you Trimshaw Forest is so fun, if you look closely you’ll find clues in the tree to where you can find lots of money,” she said.

“What’s Trimshaw Forest?” I asked her stroking Chikorita’s leaf, he was sleeping for some reason.

“That forest right there,” she said pointing to the dark thick forest ahead, “I found eight-hundred dollars on there.

“Eight-Hundred Dollars!” I screamed running as fast as I could into the forest. The trees were thick and I couldn’t make one thing for another, maybe I should’ve waited for Rizo and them. Now that I think about it, it was scary.

“Is itty-bitty Soni scared of the big bad forest?” I heard Vinacello mock from behind a tree.
So there ya go please R+R. Please.

Zee Sage
17th February 2004, 04:33 PM
I have decided something guys, Im getting no replys so obviously its not good enough. So I am deleting this fic and re-doing it, I am starting from stratch. It is only going to be the same thing or the plot is the same, kinda, so watch out for it, it will be up probably tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for da incovience.

classy_cat18
17th February 2004, 04:36 PM
Hey, don't do that! My fic didn't get a lot of replies at first, but that doesn't stop me from writing. It will get better!

Zee Sage
17th February 2004, 04:41 PM
well, dont worry, it'll be reletively the same, i was only 2 chapters in so i dont have many readers. And its not like im quitting Im just pressing the reset button on the fic. The revised version, will be bigger and better that ever.