PDA

View Full Version : Nightmaer (begins no LSUs)

Mystic_clown
14th February 2004, 02:58 PM
Have you ever wondered what dreams are made of? Have you ever wanted if you could control your dreams? In 1997, the government started a top-secret project called ‘Project Dream’. The objective was to be able to produce a system, which can control a subject’s dreams. This would help the medical world in relation to problem such as stress and other psychiatric problems. In 2003, they did it. Combining the most advanced super computers in the world, along with extensive research, they created a machine, which they could use to control a subject’s dreams while they sleep. It was perfect except for one major flaw. If the subject were to die in their dream, their body would die along with it. Those working on the project tried to correct this flaw. All but one. A scientist named Maverick Kruez. He suggested that the technology be used as a weapon, to deal with America’s enemies. Needless to say, he was labelled as a madman. Convinced that they were unable to correct this flaw, the government cut the funding and pulled the plug on Project Dream. That’s when weird things started to happen. One by one, each of the staff working on the system disappeared without a trace. Soon, there were only two left. Maverick Kruez and Simon Crane. Knowing about Maverick’s sadistic mind, the government sent the CIA after Maverick to capture him as they believed he was responsible for the deaths of his co-workers. Somehow, Maverick found out about this, and he went into hiding, taking the system and Crane along with him.

One year later Maverick, still working on the dream system, which he renamed ‘Nightmare’ decided to perform a little experiment. He sent Crane out to collect ‘subjects’ for his little project. Crane was a bit picky with what subjects were to be used. He chose people that were criminals, have mental disorders or people that no one will notice was gone. Crane knocked each one out using tranquillisers and brought them back to Maverick’s secret laboratory.

One by one, each of the subjects awoke. Each with one throbbing headache and not knowing what happened. They looked around to find themselves in a strange room. Suddenly, a sadistic, unseen voice began to speak.
Greetings my little friend. Welcome to your worst nightmare!!

Incase you guys are confused, we’re a bunch of random guys who are now stuck in a nightmarish world full of monsters and things frightening beyond imagination. Our objective is to get out of this world, while trying to survive every horror you encounter whose soul purpose is to kill you in the most inhuman way possible. Any questions? Now there’s some important stuff I need to explain.

Weapon Upgrades: throughout this RPG, you’ll be able to upgrade your weapons so you can kick more evil monster *** then ever. Upgrading your weapons is a lot like in FF8. You upgrade them by collecting special items and fusing them with your weapon. What items you need is up to you, try to keep the upgrades within reason. Try to be realistic about where you get these items (I mean like, killing a skeleton like monster will probably get you some sort of bone, and so forth). You’ll only get the upgrade items from killing monsters, you don’t find them lying around. Also, I’ll allow only six upgrades and if you have more then one weapon, they must be shared among the them (I mean, say if you had two weapons, you could have each one have three upgrades each. If you have one weapon, it will have six upgrades).

Soul Harvest: A Soul Harvest is a bit like a limit break. It’s a very powerful move, which can do a hell of a lot of damage. In order to use them, you need to collect souls from monsters you kill. You collect souls into your weapon and you can use their power to use a Soul Harvest. Once you use a Soul Harvest though, you have to collect the souls all over again.

If it sounds confusing, I don’t believe you. But trust me, its actually quite simply (It’s just really hard to put into words). Now this RPG has been rated M15+. It’s got a lot of violence and gore, and there will be some swearing.

Here’s the sign ups.
Name: duh
Personality: double duh.
Weapon(s): up to three
Soul Harvest: what’s your Soul Harvest attack? Please have a description.
History: optional, but recommended
Theme Song(s): up to 3
Relations:
Other: the most horrifying thing of all!!

Here’s mine
Name: Raven
Appearance: (see attachment)
Personality: a courageous individual. He’s pretty resourceful, but can be a bit stubborn at times. He’s known to be notoriously lazy, but will do anything to help people out. He isn’t very open with anyone else and prefers to keep his thoughts to himself.
Weapon(s): Demon’s Blade-a sword
Twin Magnums (kinda like Vash’s from Trigun)
Soul Harvest:
-Dark Judgement: A glowing, red pentagram appears on the floor under him and he glows a dark aura. Black Fire then shoots up from underneath the enemy, burning it to a crisp.
History: He lost his parents in a fire when he was five. He lived in an orphanage for 6 years along with his younger brother. They then escaped and became drifters. When Raven was 16, he and his brother were caught in a mudslide and they were separated. Since then, Raven has been scouring the world for his little brother.
Theme Song(s):
Feuer Frei-Rammstien
Ai Just On My Love-SharonQ
Relations: He develops feelings for Lie
Other:

Raven
-----------------------------
I slowly opened my eyes. I was lying on the ground and had a throbbing headache.
Where am I?
I looked around. I was in a dark room. All alone. There didn’t seem to be any doors or anything.
Greetings my little friend.
The voice seemed to come out of nowhere.
Welcome to your worst nightmare!
“Who are you!?” I cried out, “Where am I!?”
Oh how rude of me. I am Maverick. And you’re one of the fortunate individuals involved in my little project. You see, you’re asleep. This is all a dream.
“A dream?”
Yes, but this is a different sort of dream. You see, if you’re killed in this dream, you’re real body dies with you. And unfortunately for you, that’s exactly what I plan to accomplish! Have fun.
Maverick’s laughter rang throughout the room. I began pounding on the walls.
“Let me out!!” I roared. Suddenly, there was a flash and I was now standing in what appeared to be the main hall of a castle. A large flight of stairs was at the far end. It seemed old and ancient. There was a sense of evil in the air.
“Where the hell?” Then I heard a shuffling sound coming from behind me. I spun around to see three zombie-like creatures shuffling towards me.
“What the…!?” Before I knew what was happening, they were on me. They dived at me and slashed at me. I leaped out of the way. I really couldn’t fight back. I was unarmed. That’s when I saw it. Leaning against the wall was a skeleton. But what caught my eye was the sword sticking out of it. One of the zombies charged at me. I dived for the sword and with one, fluid motion, I ripped the sword out of the skeleton and sliced the nearest zombie in two. Broken bone was flying everywhere. The second zombie leaped at me. I gave it a spinning kick, sending it flying into a cupboard on the wall. I noticed to guns. I dived for them, but a zombie stepped in front of me and slashed me. Maverick’s laughter rang throughout the room.
It will take more then a sword to beat them!
I grabbed the guns and smiled.
“Sword. Huh, time to go to work guys,” I replied, taking aim. With three shots, I blasted one of the zombie’s heads off and decapitated the final one with my sword. I looked over corpses. There was blood everywhere. Suddenly, a white mist rose from the bodies. A ghostly wail filled the room and the mist began to surround my sword. It glowed white for a few seconds before returning to normal.
“That’s interesting,” I said to myself, gazing at the sword.

Okay, here’s how it works. We’re all separated and unarmed. I expect you all to find your weapons on your first post.

MarillTogepi
14th February 2004, 06:22 PM
Name: Lie (pronounced Lee) Mauvin/Twilight Mauvin
Appearance: Around 5'6". Her hair is a waist-length odd mix of silver and white, usually pulled back into a long ponytail or twisted into a coiled braid around her head. Eyes are deep blue, nearly black, with tiny silver-green flecks. Wears a white tanktop under a black short-sleeved unbuttoned shirt and black pants ending at mid-calf that tuck into black boots. Built for speed more than power, but still quite feminine.
Personality:
Lie: A shy, quiet person, although she does have her moments. Doesn't like meeting new people, because she figures that they'll end up abandoning her too, and finds it very hard to trust someone for the same reasons. Possesses plenty of inner strength and bravery. More likely to show mercy and sympathy. Tends to keep to herself a lot. Understands people better than Twilight does. Definitely the rational one of the two.
Twilight: Forceful, persuasive, and very stubborn. She usually knows what she wants and how to achieve it. Has the same issues with trust as Lie, but more open to meeting new people than she is. When she's angry, everyone knows it. More likely to just throw herself in the midst of battle than Lie is.
Weapon(s): Twin katars, attached to her wrists by black bands.
Soul Harvest: Twilight Lie: Her shadow splits into copies of itself, from 2-5 (depending on which personality is dominant, higher number if Twilight is dominant), which surround and rush all monsters in the area. Each shadow is a perfect copy of her, with all her physical abilities, and are capable of barely basic thought. While not feeling any pain from the shadow copies being hit, Lie/Twilight will know when each "dies".
History: Only child of rich socialites. Lie was severely neglected by her parents, to the point that she was actually raised by her nanny, Michelle, who she regards as her mother despite her biological parents. Her parents had her committed at age 12, for multiple personality disorder. Each personality views the other as their "twin". Doctors believe that Twilight is Lie's way of coping with reality. Hasn't responded to typical MPD treatments, so her parents withdrew her from the mental hospital she'd been in and gave her to Crane, who had lied to them about "the treatment".
Theme Song(s):
Lie: "Virgin State of Mind" K's Choice
Twilight: "Whatever" Our Lady Peace
Both: "Split Personality" Pink
Relations: Maybe, maybe not...we'll see...

Lie and Twilight Mauvin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh...my head..."

Both hands to her head, she awoke. Twilight muttered under her breath...

"Where in the..."

The voice pierced her veil of consciousness, causing her to scream in torment while clutching her head once more...

Welcome to your nightmare...

And Lie screamed again.

This is different from your dreams...when you die here, you die in the real world too.

"Damnit Lie, get ahold of yourself..."

Unclasping her arms from her head, Twilight looked around quickly...and wished she hadn't.

"Zombie?"

The thing was hideous. Twilight could feel the fear her "otherself" was experiencing...

"Blades?"

Twilight touched one, then smiled grimly and slid her hands into the bands on both. Admiring them for just a moment, she snarled at the zombie, throwing herself at it, katars whirling.

Parts flew everywhere.

Breathing heavily, Twilight again grimly smiled, then watched as a pearly mist flowed from the dismembered zombie, splitting in half and flowing into each blade.

"Well...that's strange."

(OOC: Just to explain something...Lie and Twilight are sort of entwined personalities, instead of the standard multiple. They can switch on the fly sometimes, but most of the time it's involuntary)

DragonLover
14th February 2004, 09:44 PM
Name: Xan Remic (Call him Remic)
Appearance: http://www.geocities.com/xanremic2/Xan.txt
Personality: Loner, doesnt speak, when inraged be becomes crazy...nuff said.
Weapons:
-Double Sided, Double Edged Sword
-A small fang shaped dagger.
Soul Harvest:
-Chopping Board: His whole body glows with blue flames, and he speeds at the enemy from 4 different dircetions slicing at him with his sword, which becomes inflamed. (Like Bakuryo the mole from Bloody Roar only cooler.)
History: He was sent to a mental institue at the age of 9 after he was found sleeping in between his parents both dead and gutted (Yes he did it). After 9 years of shock treatment among other stuff his case became worse. He wanted for than anything to kill again so he escaped and set out to taste blood again.
Theme Songs:
Not an addict- K's Choice
Knife Party- Deftones
Obsession- See Saw
Other: *impales other and eats his organs" mmmmm tasty.....

Remic
-------
I woke up with a the worst headache I've ever had, i was in complete darkness.
"AHAHAHAHAHA"
"What the **** is going on here"
I peered all around and yet i saw no one, the voice bellowed again.
"Welcome to Nightmare, prepare to die"
And with that both the darkness and the voice vanished. I was in this mystical forest clearing. It was strange, it didnt feel like a normal forest, it has some paranormal feel to it.
"Ok, i think some one is a little more psycho than i am"
As i made my way out of the clearing i heard the rustling of brushes. i turned around to look and there from the trees 3 skeletal creatures were appearing.
"****!"
They were all armed and ready to rip me to shreds. The first monster lunged at me with a double sided sword, i leeped frog over it head and round-a-house kicked it in its back, it crumbled to the floor and i bent down to pick up the sword. It felt good in my hand, its been so long since i was armed. I charged at the remaining too creatures, dodging their strikes and finally made 2 massive blows to their chests. They both fell to the floor...
Better than i expected...
"Would you mind shutting the **** up please"
As i turned to leave the clearing yet again, someting glittered in the mass of corpses i approached it and picked it up.
"This is a very nice dagger"
I pocketed it and as i straightened up, bizarre colored mists were floating from the cropses of the skeletons, they made their way for me and enterd through my chest, it gave me a feeling of power...
"I guess canibalism is in different here..."
And with that i left the clearing, heading towards what seemed to be a medieval castle.

crimson_flygon
14th February 2004, 10:45 PM
I am assuming that since we are all in differant places, we can be attacked by differant monsters. Correct me if I am wrong.

Name:Illusen Glade
Appearance:She is around 5"8, below average weight, she has a very athletic body, but still retaining the smooth graceful figure she has inherited. She is decently tanned. Her hair is a wavy dirty blond and goes down about 1/4 of her back which she keeps out of her face with a navy blue bandana. Her eyes are a fiery hazel. She wears a small faded red spaghetti strand tank top, and a pair of ripped blue jeans. She has rose vine tattoos going around her wrists, and rose vine tattoos making a wreath around her belly button, as well as one in an arch on her lower back.
Personality:Illusen is an amazingly strong person. She survives, and even flourishes in adversity and hardship. She is a firm believer in the phrase 'whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger'. She rarely fears failure, and believes that any mistake she makes will teach her more about herself, and because of this she rarely makes the same mistake twice and is not among the most forgiving people. She is extremely strong and wise, capable of feirce pride, passion, and anger. Independence is her strongest point, she may care for others and even depend on them, but when it comes right down to it the only one she needs is herself, and thus she relys on her own intuition. It is impossible to influence her thinking. She is very spiritual person with a serious mind, never acting immature and harboring a superior disgust of those who do.
Weapon: Twin Elbow blades
Soul Harvest: Doomed twighlight-Long glowing whip-like "vines" materialize from Illusen's palms and wrap themselves around her opponent(s), then a surge of energy flashes down the vines and explodes upon impact with the victim of the vines, sending small needle like thorns flying into any other opponents standing nearby.
History: Illusen grew up in an average and loving family, for the most part at least, until at the age of 10 she was kidnapped and set for ransom. She had grown up on the false hope that the world was a perfect place filled with sunshine and bliss, and she was in shock at the things her kidnapper told her. The ransom was paid and she was returned, but life was never the same for her. Because of the high ransom that had to be paid, her family went bankrupt and they had to live on the streets. With the words of her kidnapper still echoing in her mind, she ran away to pursue a life that would punish all those who had built her up on false dreams. She was a silent assasin, killing random people at night on the streets, leaving no evidence of her actions except for a single rose. The city was in constent paranoia of the silent stalker of the rose. She was the murderer that could not be caught, and she probably would have remained this way if had not been captured by Crane.
Theme Song(s): Paparazzi-Xzibit
Relations:none, for now at least.
Other:*snicker* what are you lookin at?

...::Illusen Glade::...

"Ugh," I groaned opening my eyes. My head was throbbing like there was no tommorow. Darkness peirced through me from all directions.

Welcome to your nightmare[i] A dark voice echoed all around me.
"Who the **** are you?"
[i]"now now, don't be rude. After all, your last actions should be those in grace and not sin."
"And what do you mean by that?"
"well you see, this is a dream, you are asleep."
"Yeah so?"
"I intend to see to it that you are killed here, and instead of waking up from this dream, you are going to die in te real world. Enjoy...."
"Hey, what aree you talking about? Where are you!?!" I yelled into the nothingness. But the bleak darkness began to dissolve away into blinding white light.

The light gave way to a sudden change in landscape. I now stood in the middle of a desert, high canyons towering all around me. It appeared to be nightime, but there was a full moon that poured light over the dusty red rock. I turned immediatley as I heard shuffling coming from behind me. two large things were walking towards me. I could not find exact words to describe their appearance, They were taller then me, taller then 6 foot I estimated. They walked on two legs that folded back like a cat's or wolf's. THeir skin was dark blotchy red that was stained by patches of dark purple that looked like scabs. Large ram horns curled menacingly back around the sides of their ape-ish faces. They swiftly unsheathed two large axes that had been strapped to their back, the blades shone in the moon's light,

"What the ****?!?" I yelled.

One bellowed out a thundering roar as it swung it's mighty ax apon me. I reacted by rolling to the side. I rag of my jeans tearing off on the blade.

"Hey! these are my only jeans!" I yelled running towards it as it struggled to pull the blade from the dent it now remained stuck in from it's blow. I ran up the shaft and jumped to it's shoulders, forcing it back before jumping back again as the other swung it's sword at me and lodged the huge blae in it's comrad's skull.

"Numbskull," I muttered grinning at it trying to pull the ax out before abandoning it to turn to me again.

It growled, bareing it's teeth and lunging forward, I jumped up, and to the side but my foot got entangled in the many ropes and trinkets that hung on a large bag that was strapped to it's side. It turned quickly to face me, I swung by my foot, slamming against it's back and swinging idley at it's side before it began turning and jumping in a frenzy, frantically searching for me. I couldn't really think, so I quickly yanked something from the knapsack.

"Perfect," I yelled among the loud confused roaring of the beast. I had grabbed some kind of weapon, although I really couldn't be sure what it was. Ii looked like a tonfa of somesort, but with a large dagger-like blade coming from it's base. I didn't have time to complain about hte oddity of the weapon, I tasked myself to cutting away the ropes that held me fast to the monster's leg. They snapped easily under the sharp blade and I fell to the ground as the monster continued to jump aorund frantically before finally realising I was standing up and brushing the heavy coat of dust that had now accumilated on my clothes.

It roared in rage at seeing me holding the strange weapon I had taken. It ran towards me, it's head locked in syncronization with my body. With no other option I dropped to the ground and held the blade up, cutting open the creatures stomach as it thundered past me. Screeching, and sliding across the ground, before falling limp and motionless.

"Nice," I said examining the strange weapon. Looking over at the other creature who still had a gigantic ax wedged in it's forehead. I saw a quick shine of light coming from an identical bag strapped around it's side. IN moments I had run to it and pulled out an identical weapo to the one I had found with the other creature. They looked as though they went together, so I figured I would take them both. At least until I could find something I actually knew how to weild.

It was not exactley then when two glowing white mists emerged from the fallen bodies of the large carcasses. THey zoomed towards me and I was going to dodge but I didn't, instead they hit the two weapons I had confiscated and they glowed with a strange auro that pulsated not only in the steel of the blade, but through my body. Again examining the structure of the strange weapons, I grasped them by the handles at the side and swung them with almost no effort, finding them to be alot easier to handle and swifter then they looked.

I didnt really know what I was supposed to do now, so I turned and began walking towards a large shape that jutted out against the now rising sun. I cold only hope answers to what was going on lie somewhere in the direction I was heading...

Sheila Rae
15th February 2004, 07:51 PM
Hiya, as most of you know, I'm Crimson_flygon's friend and we live in the same town and go to the same school and stuff. She called me today, and she says that her whole computer is not working. Not just the internet, or just the word processing, but the whole thing. She doesn't know how long it will be until it's fixed, maybe a couple days or several weeks. Also, she might be able to come to my house and post, but that's iffy. She's not dropping out of this RPG or anything, just so you're aware of her absence and know that she's still alive. ;)

Darkmaster Kagemusha
15th February 2004, 11:43 PM
Name: Gabriel Morgan aka "Kage"
Appearance: 6'3" tall and muscular. He's tanned and has very dark brown eyes and spiky black hair. He's got many scars all over his body from various fights. He wears a black, torn, sleeveless shirt, black denim pants, and a large black leather trenchcoat. He also has a large tattoo of skeleton hands reaching from the darkness behind prison bars on his back.
Personality: Doesn't talk much, and gets violently angry easily. He's easy to get along with unless you piss him off. He will almost always stick up for and protect women.
Weapon(s): A crowbar with nails welded on a few places, and a Colt Python
Soul Harvest: Prison Slam--He turns the crowbar upside down and swings up, so that the claw goes up into his enemy's jaw, an then turns around so he's holding it with his arms over his head and flings the enemy over his head and smashes their skull on the ground.
History: When he was 8, he saw his family murdered, and he picked up a crowbar and swung it as hard as he could at the murderer, killing him as it buried itself into his spine. Afterward, he took to the streets, getting in a lot of fights until he was 16, when he was taken under the wing of an underground lord of Cage Fights. There, Gabriel learned to fight even more violently, using both his fists and weapons. Over the next eight years, he gained the title "King of the Cage", which took too long to write, so it was shortened to Kage. He became the most sought after fighter in the underground, and it had gotten to the point when no one would bet against him that the Arena got busted by the cops, and the Cage Fight lord was killed. Gabriel took the trainer's Colt Python and shot three cops. After that, Gabriel seemingly dissapeared, but was found by Crane four years later in another Cage fight, tearing open a man's stomach with a crowbar, and tranquilized him in the alley after the fight.
Theme Song(s):
3 Doors Down: "Loser"
Pearl Jam: "Once"
Metallica: "The Memory Remains"
Relations: None
Other: Is very touchy about when people ask about his past, especially about his parents.

Gabriel Morgan "Kage"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I groaned as I slowly rose from the cold, black floor. Everything was black, or maybe I was just blind. I stood up slowly, and heard a voice.

"Welcome my friend, to your worst nightmare," called a sadistic voice.

"Well, you've gotta top some scary **** if you want to make this my worst nightmare," I said, jokingly. Suddenly, the darkness around me took form, and I was in a dark alleyway, and then three men formed from the darkness, but they were deformed and wicked. They all wore ski masks and black clothing, and they were all big, but one in particular caught my eye--he had a large crowbar with bent nails brazened or welded on in a few places, and there was a massive revolver that I recognized as a Colt Python in his belt. "Bring it on," I said calmly as the three started to close in on me. The other two were weilding a baseball bat and a chain, so they didn't bother me too much. I ducked quickly under the chain, chuckling a bit when it wrapped around the neck of the baseball bat thug. As fast as I could, I stood back up on the other side of that one and pulled the free end of the chain as hard as I could, crushing his windpipe and causing him to fall to the ground dead. I lept over his corpse and kicked the other one right in the head, and barely missed getting hit by the crowbar. The thug with the crowbar was big, and not very fast, so I didn't have to worry about him catching me with the crowbar, it was the gun I was worried about. I grabbed the crowbar, careful not to grab any nails, and yanked it from his hands. I knew he'd reach for the gun, so I quickly flipped the crowbar upside down and swung up, slamming the claw under his jaw and into his mouth. I yanked it free and spun it around in a circle, slamming it into the top of his head. He fell to the ground when I pulled it free, and then I swung hard at the other thug, bashing in half of his face. I was breathing hard, but the endorphines had kicked in. "Is that all?" I taunted, retrieving the crowbar and stealing the pistol. Just for good measure, I shot each one in the head.

Mystic_clown
18th February 2004, 04:26 PM
Raven
---------------------------------------
I stepped over the bodies and proceeded up the stairs. There was the sound of something running towards me.
"What the," Before I could finish, a large dog ran down the stairs and lunged at me. It's flesh was decaying, it had glowing yellow eyes and saliva was trickling from its mouth. The dog knocked me to the ground. It tried to go for my throat, but I got hold of its head and tried to push it back.
"Get off me you mongrel!" I growled, throwing the dog to one side. I drew my two guns and began firing on it with little effect. The dog lunged at me again. I quickly drew my sword and slashed at it, opening up a large wound in its stomach. But it still kept coming at me.
"What do I have to do to kill you!?" I yelled. I then saw it. A large spike sticking up from the staircase. The dog lunged at me for the final time. I side stepped out of the way and grabbed onto it. I lifted the thing over my head and drove the thing onto the spike. Blood spewed out of the wound like a fountain.
"Die you little ****!!" I cried as the creature finally stopped moving. The grey mist rose from its carcass and into my sword.
What is it with this mist?
I then continued up the stairs.
"Alright Maverick!" I called, "I beat your little zombies! Now this show's over!" Maverick's spine tingling laughter rang throughout the room.
Oh this show is far from over! The show isn't over until you all die!!
"All?" I asked, "You mean I'm not the only one?" Maverick laughed.
Of course there's others. Did you honestly believe that I'd have only one subject?
If there's other people here, I've got to find them and fast.
There was then a clunking noise coming from behind me, like something metal. I looked ahead of me.
"Oh ****!"

DragonLover
18th February 2004, 04:45 PM
OOC: I couldve sworn more people signed up for this....

Xan
---------------------------------
I had finally made my way to the castle door, it took up all of my strength just to open a little creak in witch i slithered through. I appeared in a ginat hallway, i kept walking forth aimlessly untill i came to a big brown door that attarcted my attention, i opened it up.
Infront of me what appeared like a monster made of clusters of human parts it was about 12 feet tall. I stood there staring at its back in complete shock. In its hand it carried a giant axe with was clanking on the floor. I drew my breath and my sword and took my stance, i was about to do the most foolish thing ever. I jumped ontop of the creatures head and hacked away at its arms with my sword. It swayed in fury thrusting its arms in all directions trying to knock me off.
I could harldy keep my balance, and suddenly the creature fell to the ground. I had impaled my sword in its head and it was unconcious i guess. As i approached it to draw my sword. i noticed a figure standing near by, he seemed only a year older than me, he stood there staring at me in awe, as i pulled my sword from the creatures head.
"Hel.."
The creature had risen again, he grabbed me and was swaying me around in its arms. I slashed furiously at his face, but it resulted in me missing every single strike. I never call for her help, but i could tell that this was urgent.
"SOME HELP?! ANYDAY WOULD BE GOOD!" I shouted at the bystander.
He hoistened his guns and fired multiple shots into the creatures head, one of the shots had missed my face by an inch. It was a good thing he missed or else i would have been killing him right after that creature.
Finally the creature tumbled to the floor collapsing ontop of me. The person came towards us and lifted the creature so i can get out from underneath.
I stood up and straightened myself.
"What the f**k do you think you were doing standing there watching???!" i began but the mystic glow that i had witnessed from the skeletal creatures was appearing again, only this time it was bigger. It came towards me and entered my chest. The mist ran through the others sword i was slightly puzzeled.
"I think we should go find the others...." He started, but i already had begun walking away. I dont need help getting out of here....

Darkmaster Kagemusha
18th February 2004, 05:23 PM
Gabriel Morgan "Kage"
After I shot them all, I saw something I had never expected to see in my life. A light gray mist, like smoke, rose from the wounds, and soon from the whole corpse, then was sucked into my weapons, which glowed a bit. "Well, that's f*cked up," I said, chuckling a bit. "But it's still over, you freak--you lose!" I said, triumphantly. A chilling laughter filled the dark room.

"You have not won! I am the only one who can win! You and all the others shall die!"

Others!? I thought. This was really strange. I turned toward a small sliver of light that I could see through the darkness and ran at it. It turned out to be a rotting wooden door, which I smashed through when I hit. I looked around the hall I was now in, lit with torches, and heavy with the smell of decay.

"What now, zombies?" I said angrily as I ran toward the staircase at the end of the room. I heard sounds coming from the top of the staircase. "The others, I presume?" I said quietly to myself as I ran up the stairs, tightening my grip on my pistol.

crimson_flygon
20th February 2004, 10:30 PM
I am back! THan goodness, it is true as Sheila Rae, my good friend, informed you. My computer was totally busted which not only cut back on mos of my roleplays but also got me behind in my science fair project. Thanks alot technology! -_-'

Anywy, now that my computer is back up (or at least for the moment) I will be able to post. So don't think I abandoned this roleplay, because I'm still here!

..::Illusen Glade::..

I hadn't been walking long when I heard something from behind me, a series of low vibrations. I didn't turn at first, but listened carefully as the low sound stopped and I alted, turning around and stareing out. All that I Could see was the flat plain where those two things had atacked me, but something was wrong. I knew it.

And then it hit me, the carcasses of the two monsters I had fought were gone. All that remained of where they were, was the puddles of blood that had leaked into the thirsty ground. I walked slowly backwwards, it was to quiet. It was as if suddenly everything around me had tooken a deep breath and held it. And was just waiting to burst out upon me.

I grew nervous, my senses reverted to the fight or flight mode. I quicky acked against the looming wall of a lare clif that loomed over my like a wave. I stared forward, looking quickly to the sides for any signs of movement, but everything was utterly still. As though time itself had been frozen. But it was broken suddenly when a dark red pearl of blood splased at my feet and was quickly absorbed by the dirt. As my mind suddenly got realization of what was happening, I looked up. At first the edge was to fuzzy to see anything but the faint line of the cliff. But as I stared the stillness of the edge, I became aware of something, 10 small red lights were beaming down at me over the cliff. And I was so absorbed by the odity of the lights that I didn't even bother to consider what they were. Until of course, they beggan to come down.

I barely reacted in time to jump away as one of the things jumped down. I landed with an earth shattering thud, leaving cracks at it's feet. Now I looked at it, the small red lighs close up were red hot coals bolted into the eye sockets of this beast. It's body was a hunk of black flesh, and it shimmered like the surface of an ocean in a storm or like a flickering shadow itself. It stood on all fours, and because of the way it stood, I could not help thinking it was almost dog-like. But it's face, though dog-related was far too mishapen into a demonic grin. It's face's skin was a swollen tan, like blisters that caused the skin at it's neckline to droop down among the large legs that were rippling with muscle. And shimmering not black, but red. Blood.

Soon the four other creatures leaped down, they stood against the wall. Stepping forward. Blood dripping from their fangs and tongues licking their chops eagerly. For they had all ready had their meal, the bodies of my earlier enemies. But they were still hungry. The hunger was such a lust in their eyes, it burned me. And I stepped back, but they moved forward with me. When I moved back one step they wold take two. And when I found myself backed up against a wall, I could smell their hot breath and I gagged as the moist air cast a bitter taste through my throat.

And I was helpless. But I wasn't going to just stand there and let them rip me apart, and that is what they expected me to do. So when I lept upon the ring leader's back I knew exactley what I wanted to do. It cried out in surprise, the others jumped back and looked around frantically. Quickly, I took the weapons I had taken before and jabbed them into the shoulders of the beast. It shrieked and began to run in circles frantically trying to buck me off. But I el it tightley, holding my breath from the putrid odor of it's swollen hide. And the more it jumped, the harder I pushed the blades into it's sides. The other creatures were in pandomonium, they had no idea what was hapening so they ran after their leader in a wild frenzy of barking and screaming.

And this beast was a fast learner, it was not long before it ran straight forward as fast as it cold instead of leaping around and causeing me to push deeper into it's cold flesh. It ran like a comet across the sky, I plled the blades slightly out of it's body and it stopped, aving around trying to make me topple off of it. And I pushed the blades in again, cold black blood flooded over my hands but I didn't let go. The blades were all I had to grip to the beast that ran like there was no tommorow. And then I lfted one blade and stabbed it into the middle of it's back. IT shrieked otu in agony, jumping up, and almost causing me to fall off but I wasn't letting go of the blades for anything. And when I heard the loud howls of the other beasts as they came closer to us, I stabbed the blades in more and he raged forward, howling as though he was on fire. Right into his group and they jumped back in surprise. But their leader now knew nothing, he bit anything that he came near, he rammed into every object in his way. He was mad with the pain of the cold steel that was wedged into his spine.

And finally with a mutinous bark, the other dogs began to attack the leader who now cried harder as his own pack ripped at him. And that was my chance to leap off the back of the beast. Yanking the blades from his back, I jumped aways as the fury of fangs and claws became a huge tangle of rage. Now all the dogs bit at eachother, mixed up in the confusion. And I wasn't going to let this chance pass me.

I lept forward at the dogs still ripping at eachother and began to hack away at the pounds of heaving black flesh. Blood sprayed like rain, and when I at last ran from the haze of sweat and smoke. Only one dog still stood. All others lay on the ground whining or completley motionless.

The beast glared at me, with it's burning eyes and curled up it's lips in a snarl, in it's eyes were nothing but pure hatred. And I knew which beast this was, it was the pack leader. HE limped forward, his coat blotched bow by mud and blood. His face was now a bloody pulp, but the eyes, they were still there. Burning at my soul. He raised his scarred face up, and emitted a long howl like nothing I had ever heard before. I quickly grabbed my ears as they pounded at the earth shattering noise.

And when he was done he glared at me, lifting the side of his torn lips to grin at me. Because suddenly on the horizon many small dots of red suddenly lit up. And came forward, running snarling. More of them they howled back like a thundering echo. And I stared forward in horror. Stepping back, the beast threw it's head back and gave out the dog-like laugh. I glanced down at my blades, though stained by blood I quickly recognized the strange mist-like shapes coming from the dead bodies of the beasts and coming into my weapons. If I ever survived this, I swear I will figure out what that is.

The beast was still howling with delight as I turned and ran. Because the overwhelming sea of red eyes was overpowering. And I heard them on my tail, they were toying with me. Easily running with me but letting me run as they howled and laughed from behind.

I looked forward desperatley, there had to be something I could do. Some way to get away from the sea of beasts. I might have been able to get those four other dogs, but who knew how many there were. I didn't want to stop to count.

And suddenly a spark of hope rose up inside me. As a large shae rose up, it was a huge castle. And I had no idea what could be inside of it, but it was all I could hope for that I could get away from them...

DragonLover
22nd February 2004, 03:22 AM
OOC: Come one people this is a good RPG, lets not let it die.

-------
Remic
-------

I emerged from the same doors that I came threw, damn I was in pain, that filthy thing, hurt my leg badly. I limped my way down a staircase and kept walking through hallway after hallway.

Amazingly enough I wasn’t attacked by anything, that’s a good thing, because if I was attacked by something I wouldn’t have been able to fight it. Yet I missed the feeling of pain and death, I wanted to inflict it more than ever.
“Guess its more zombie huntin’ for me.” I said as I walked aimlessly around the giant stronghold. As I was passing this hallway I saw something peculiar at the end of it. He was a very tall muscular man and in one hand he held a pipe and in the other a gun. Straightaway I realized he must be one of the “others” but whatever I just kept walking by him. When I reached him he opened his mouth to speak to me, probably going to ask me something about getting out of here, but I knew nothing. I just flipped him the bird and kept walking.

After what seemed like 2 or more hours of walking I finally reached gigantic oak doors. I thought they must be the way out of here. When I approached them closer I noticed someone lying on the floor. It was a girl! Even though her blades that were attached to her forearms were bloody. She intrigued me, she was very beautiful and drenched in blood she looked even more so. She just lay there back up against the oak doors, panting as if she had just run a mile.

When I made my way over to her, she stood up and took her guard. I think she thought I was one of the zombie like things, but she quickly noticed I wasn’t.
“W…who are you?” she asked shakily, I could tell she had some terrible experience a few minutes earlier.
“I’m no one” I said plainly, its true she attracted me, but this isn’t a “wet dream” it’s a nightmare.

I opened up the oak doors and stepped through them, I saw a magnificent dessert landscape, decorated with bright red light. The last thing I heard was the girl screaming “NO DON’T!” from behind the doors before I closed them

I stood there humid winds caressing my face and blowing through my hair. Then I noticed something; the bright red lights were coming closer. I noticed even more that they weren’t bright red lights! But decayed dog like creatures with their mangled flesh hanging of their bones. First I thought about taking them on, one by one, but I noticed that there must be more than 500.
“oh f**k”
I quickly ran to the door of the castle and tried to open it, but it didn’t open. Instead I started banging on it as hard as I could.
“S**T S**T S**T S**T S**T S**T S**T S**T S**T”
“SOME ONE OPEN THIS DOOR!!”

When I realized that no one would I turned around to face the pack of creatures, with my sword at hand. I knew I was facing death, if only I had some help…

Mystic_clown
23rd February 2004, 08:46 PM
DL's right. This' a really good RPG, and I don't want it to die! Come on people!!

Raven
-----------------------------------
What an ungrateful ****! I save his butt and he acts like he did it himself!
Next time, I'll let him take care of himself
Then I heard something strange coming from outside. It sounded like…barking? I headed over to the window and saw the freakiest thing I had ever seen. There was about 500 zombie dogs, each closing in on that guy.
I guess he'll need my help
I turned and ran out of the room, only to bump into some big guy. He was holding a crowbar in one hand and a colt in the other.
"Hey," he said, "You know a way outta here?"
"Not now!" I replied, "He's in trouble!"
"You mean that white haired guy?" the guy replied.
"Yeah."
"Why should we help him?"
"Just come on!" We turned and ran down the hall to the stairs. As we ran down I saw someone holding the doors closed.
A woman?
"What are you doing!?" I cried as I ran towards her. She spun around, still trying to hold the doors closed.
"What does it look like?" she replied, "I keeping those things out!"
"But there's a guy out there! He wont stand a chance!"
"It's his fault!" I grabbed the girl's arm and threw her to the guy.
"Hold her," I said. The guy grabbed the girl while I pulled open the doors.
"NO DON'T!!" the girl screamed.
The white haired guy looked back to see me.
"You again?"
"Yep," I replied, drawing my sword.
"We both looked out towards the dogs.
"Time for a little zombie huntin," I said. The guy smiled.
"Yeah,"
"By the way, the name's Raven."
"Remic." The big guy ran to our side, his colt in hand.
"We can go through the introductions later," he said, "We've got some dogs to put down!"

MarillTogepi
24th February 2004, 12:08 AM
Lie and Twilight Mauvin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silence. It was deafening.

No moaning, no cries...no nothing. Just the silence.

Slipping her wrists out of the katar-bands, Lie ran one hand through her hair. It came back blood-stained. It was all she could do to keep from shrieking and alerting anything else around.

Sighing, she pulled her hair forward, twisting and wringing it out, then pulled it back into a ponytail. She securely bound the blades around her wrists, grasping the handles below each band, then began to walk.

Where, she didn't know.

It was about 10 minutes (by Twilight's reckoning) later that the zombies showed up again. Their footsteps and groaning were abnormally loud in the lurking silence. She slowed to a stop, eyeing them with a sort of fascinated disgust.

Then she spun into action, losing herself in the heat of battle.

She tried her best to clean the blades, but she could barely find anything to wipe them off on...she kept moving, more out of a desire to keep from throwing up than anything else.

And so, she kept walking.

crimson_flygon
24th February 2004, 07:01 PM
..::Illusen Glade::..

I could feel the last ounces of my strength drain from my body as I ran. And I still strived to push harder, but at the signs of my fatigue the dogs howled triumphantley. They knew, soon their hunt would be succesful.

I struggled for breath, I was so close now and yet the dark doors of the castle still remained just beyond my reach. And just as I was reaching the last stretch to my goal, my energy was spent. My entire body was completley drained and mmy sprint now became a exausted shuffling motion. The barks of delight echoed around me as the dogs slid into place behind me. I lay on my hands and knees, gasping for breath as a heavy foot pressed down on my back. Turning my head to the side, I saw the grinning face of the leader, now distinguishable from two long scars running across his face. He stood there and howled triumphantley. The other beasts howling with him, the dark echo vibrating the earth I kneeled on.

The other dogs took a step forward, glaring at me feverishly. Their mouths hanging open hungrily. And the pack leader barked a warning to them and they came lept forwad barking angrily. Soon a heated discussion broke out, and the worst part of it was that I knew they were argueing over who would get me. And I clenched my fist in silent rage of such treatment. But beyond my bitter dispostion I realised that in the heat of the arguement they had left me completley ungaurded. Of course that was to be expected, I remained completley unmobile and they knew it.

But what they didn't know was that I wasn't about to let myself be ripped apart by angry dogs. And even if every last ounce of my energy was drained, I wasn't just yet out for the count. Looking over at the dogs, they barked at eachother angrily, not one of them had their full attention on me. And as more of the dogs filed into the area the barking grew louder and they were entirely absorbed into their own discussion.

I braced myself up against my weapons, slowly rising halfway before glancing quickly at the dogs and then dragging myself away from them. I did my best to make quick work of getting away from them. They still hadn't noticed me long enough for me to get some distance away from them. And when a certain tension made it's way into the air, I quickly dragged myself behind a small rock formation. And it wasn't a moment to soon, because before I knew it the angry discussion turned into infuristed howls. I winced as the sound of pounding feet flooded around me. I knew I would have only seconds before they found me and when they did, they weren't going to fool around anymore.

And the absolute human instinct to live surged up inside me. Without another moment notice, I was off. Pushing against the small thread of energy I had mustered, to dash to the door. Only seconds after my last effort to escape, a angry howl filled the air and then they were on me again. But now I wasn't holding anything back, because it was get away now or die and my body had finally realised it.

And in a blind rush I almost cried out when I slammed into the large oak doors. I probably would have laid there in a daze for another 5 minutes if I wasn't on the brink of being hunted down by those dogs. So I lept up and pulled open the doors with every fiber of strength left in me. And when they at last released their hold to my toi, I pratically fell in after slamming the doors closed again.

I stood there with my arms still raised against the closed doors. The sound of the dogs still raged like a thunderstorm right on the other side but as the repeated clawing and slamming onto the door ceased I knew they had given up. But at the same time I knew they were still there, just waiting for me to go back out. Of course I wasn't planning to go back out there anytime soon.

I turned and slid down to the floor leaning against the cold door and closing my eyes. I breathed a thousand breaths that had been skipped in my race to get here. And despite the horrid sensation of dirt, sweat, and blood that coated my skin and the fast beating of my heart. The cool feeling of relief settled over me.

And then I heard the soft sound of foosteps coming towards me. And I was reluctant to get up for my arms and legs were heavy with exaustion. But the reminder of all the distasteful beings that strived in the place flashed through my mind and I lept up wearily holding forward my weapons ready for the attack. But I lowered them in surprise when the figure that faced me was not another twisted creature. But a boy. I had been completly struck off gaurd after my little encounter outside and now this boy stood before me not shifting his stance but stareing cooley at me.

“W…who are you?” I managed to say, my hands shaking still from the shock of the dogs.

“I’m no one" He replied simply. And he stepped towards the doors on which I had just been leaning upon. I stared after him, I had been struck speechless by his appearance. And as he pushed open the heavy doors, dissapearing through them as mysteriousley as he had come my mind suddenly jumped into action because I realised what he had just done.

"NO DON'T!"

I yelled after him but it was to late, the doors had already closed behind him. My body reacted before my mind, and I pushed up again to the door, only the gruesome images of the dogs flashed in my mind. And despite my inner wishes to follow the strange boy who had just gone, my body strictly forbid it.

"What are you doing!?" Before I even got over the surprise at that other boy, but now another guy came running towards me from the same hall the other guy had.
"What does it look like?" I was still dazed from all the happenings but I began to shout out at him compulsively. "I keeping those things out!"
"But there's a guy out there! He wont stand a chance!"
"It's his fault!" I cried out as he grabbed me by the arm and threw me to another guy who I hadn't noticed before.
"Hold her," He said pulling open the doors.
"NO DON'T!!" I yelled, struggling frantically against the guy who held me. But he was gone and I snickered angrily struggling against the man, and to my surprise he released me and I fell to the floor standing there somewhat confused.

"Hey, you don't have to sit here and act all defenseless like I'm sure some people expect you to. Because I know you are probably capable of alot more then that," he turned to the door and opened it, a flood f barking flowed into the room, "You do whatever you feel you can do."

And he left. The doors closed behind them and I was left standing there watching after them. And I was dazed at what happened but the sound of unsheated weaponry and the heavy scent og battle in the air lrft me thirsty for it. And despite the energy taken from me before, something inside me was left unaccomplished, I wanted to finish what I started. And grinning slyly to myself I pushed open the doors to see the three of them standing before the sea of red I had alone faced.

"You guys are crazy," I said as the doors swung closed behind me. A loud uproar from the dogs rose at my arrival.

"What?" The second one I had met started but I raised my hand to stop him.

"3 to hundreds, you can't be serious." I raised the blades up to their positions along my elbows stared out at the looming shadow of bodies and sneered, "and I am not about to let a bunch of guys I don't even know finish what I started. So don't even assume that I am going to sit back while you have all the fun." I raised my arms parralel to my body and tightened my grip on the handles, "and if you see one of them with two large scars on it's face, it's mine." I paused and the grinned, "I have a score to settle."

Darkmaster Kagemusha
24th February 2004, 10:38 PM
Gabriel Morgan "Kage"
This would be very interesting. Hundreds of red-eyed zombie dogs swarmed up to us, and seemed eager to be killed as they were slashed and shot. I put large holes through five of them, and then put the Colt in my belt until I could reload it. Then I had some real fun. Using the crowbar, I slashed, skewered, and threw pretty much every zombie dog I could get. As I was slashing one open, however, another one came up behind me and slashed open the back of my coat and shirt, barely missing my skin. I turned around with the crowbar held in both hands.

"You DO NOT f*ck with my tattoo!" I yelled as I slammed the crowbar into its head, causing blood to spray from around the metal. I picked up the spasming dog thing and threw it off of the crowbar as far as I could. By the time this battle ended, we would surely be scratched, bruised, tired, and bloody, but by no means beaten.

Mystic_clown
27th February 2004, 02:55 PM
Come on Marelltogepi, join the fight!

Raven
“Die you sons of a *****!!” I screamed as I impaled my sword through one of the dog’s head. Two more lunged at me. I quickly drew my guns and blasted three shots into each of them. I stepped back and bumped into Remic.
“How many more of these things are there?” I growled, firing my guns like nuts.
“I don’t know,” Remic replied, a faint smile spread across his face, “But I’m enjoying every moment of this!”
“You really are nuts.”
“Thanks.” I put away my guns and began hacking away at the dogs. A large one dived at me. I caught it by the legs and swung around, throwing it into the doors. The dog went through them with a splintering crash. I then got an idea.
“Everyone!” I cried, “Get inside quickly!!”
“What’s the deal?” the big guy called.
“Just do it!” The four of us quickly ran inside through the hole. I raised my sword.
“Come and get us you freaks!!” I cried. A dog tried to leap through the hole. With one slash, my blade cut clean through the dog’s neck. It’s head bounced across the floor. The others seemed to get the idea. We ran to either side of the door and began slicing those mongrels up as soon as they leaped through the door. The doors groaned as the dogs tried to get all at once. The hole began to get bigger as chunks of wood were ripped away. Soon, the dogs were getting in faster then we could kill them.
“Nice plan,” the girl said sarcastically.
“Hey,” I replied, “I thought it would work okay? Geez.”
“I’m not complaining,” Remic said, a smile appearing on his face, “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”
“I hear ya,” the big guy replied.

DragonLover
27th February 2004, 03:45 PM
------
Remic
------

The dogs were popping out of the hole at an even faster face, and none of us had enough time to kill them all. We did manage to get quite a lot of them though; the problem was that the remaining 50 or so were inside the castle with us.
We were backed up against the doors. I had no more strength to fight and by the look of the others faces neither did they.
“Ok, I’ve got a plan. We either run…or we can run” I said in exasperation
“I don’t run” exclaimed the big guy.
“This isn’t about pride mister pride-person, we have to just get out of here alive. I’m all for running.” Said Raven.
“mhhm” nodded the girl.
“Fine what ever” said the big guy.
“Ok, first goes the girl then the big dude, raven you follow and I’ll jump out last.” I said quickly.
They all nodded.
“GO!”
As soon as the girl jumped through the hole in the door the dogs starting jumping at us attacking. She got away safely followed by the big-guy, Raven and I were slowed down however, we remained back a bit taking down the dogs one by one.
“Ok time to go” he said shooting down one last dog and jumping through the hole. There were about 15 left, as I tried to jump through the hole one of the dogs latched onto my leg and dragged me deeper into the castle. When he let me go, I was in a large room, my leg was bleeding badly and I was surrounded by the remaining 15.
They growled fiercely, I stood up and took my stand. If I’m going to die I’m going with honor I thought.
And it all happened instantly.
All 15 dogs jumped at me, at the same time my body glowed blue. It then became enveloped in flame and so did my sword. At that time I felt my body split in 4 and when I did I was attacking the dogs from 4 different directions.
They all fell. One by one I was standing victorious. It didn’t feel like it though, I felt so tired. Suddenly I stopped glowing and I just collapsed, I couldn’t move I was so ****ing tired.
“Some one? Any one?”
And right then came that same omnoius voice.
”Not bad but this is where you die…”
The ground started shaking…
“Oh F*ck not more sh*t”

---
OOC: I kinda need some help. lol and people use your soul thingies. I mean we just had a big battle I assume we’ve collected enough souls.

crimson_flygon
27th February 2004, 11:02 PM
...::Illusen Glade::...

Snapping my blades swiftly across the thick neck of a dog and snapping it's neck, I turned to yet another mass. By this point we had been hacking away at the many dogs for some time. I could only wish that I had not already been worn out from running from these dogs before, because I wasn't able to make as many kills as I Would have liked to. I was also growing a bit weary that my sworn enemy was near, I could almost sense him. Pulling my arms up and around to kill two dogs leaping at my sides, I at last saw what I was looking for. Among the many gnarled and twisted faces that barked angrily around us, one stared straight at me, two long gashes cut deep into it's face.

"There's my man, er...dog,"I grinned. The dog barked out just as confident as I, and the many dogs that had crowded around my stepped back to let him leader forward. He barked out in warning, bareing his teeth and staring at me in bitter disposition.

"Is that all you have to say?" I said raising an eyebrow as he stepped back in surprise at my own reaction. I only sneered at him,and looked up again, "They're last words you know."

The dog only raised his lip, and despite the loud rage of noise that was erupting around us, we two were locked in utter silence. But the lock between us was immediatley broken when the dog jumped towards me. I slid under him, he landed and didn't pause to turn and jump towards me again before I really had time to react. And the huge mass of black pounded down upon me like a tsunami upon the unexpecting coastline. But he was sent bouncing off of me and slidingg past me whimpering. And I stood up, smiling.

"You know what a wonder these things are," I said stepping towards the heap of quivering black flesh and examining my weapons airily, "they are so compact yet you are able to hole them in a way that they can quickly swing up if you adjust the handle. Thus, causing oyu to leap right onto them."

I grinned at it as it pushed up onto it's forelegs, struggling to get back onto all fours. It looked into my eyes, still full of hatred but welling up as if begging for mercy upon it. Like it was some defensless beast being eat up on by the big bad human.

"...pathetic," I whispered after I stepped forward and quickly decapitated the scarred head from the body. The legs moved frantically and wildy for a moment, before falling limp. I stepped away raising the stained 'elbow blades', as I now called them because of the way they fell down my elbows almost like tonfas, up once more to the roaring cries of the dogs. And the collapsing thought and knowledge of how outnumbered we really were was just starting to sink in.

“Everyone! Get inside quickly!!”Suddenly the voice came ringing over the roars of the dogs. And though it tooka moment of cutting through lines before me, but I eventually followed after the shapes of the other three that dashed into the doors before me.
“Come and get us you freaks!!” The one guy quickly cut away the head of a dog the banaged to leap into the room. It was obvious what his plan was. And so we commenced cutting away the trikle of dogs as they smashed through the door. But it wasn't long before the room began to be crowded by the dogs who now became a raging river flowing into the room.
“Nice plan,” I yelled out angrily being pushed down the hall by the dogs.
“Hey, I thought it would work okay? Geez.”

"Boys," I rolled my eyes and did my best to hack away at the numbers of dogs but it was obvious that despite the efforts of the one guy, we were completley and utterly outnumbered.

“Ok, I’ve got a plan. We either run…or we can run” The one boy said in a small gap of fighting.
“I don’t run” The larger guy said slamming away another crowd of dogs.
“This isn’t about pride mister pride-person, we have to just get out of here alive. I’m all for running.”
“mhhm” I said, quickly nodding.
“Fine what ever” said the big guy.
“Ok, first goes the girl then the big dude, raven you follow and I’ll jump out last.”We all noded without hesitation and then we watched him intently.“GO!”

I didn't hesitate to leap out the hole, I was followed by the one guy. And after a moment the other guy. But still the last one wasn't out.

"Hey where is he?" I yelled trying to see through the dark hole in which I had leaped from.
"There were still dogs in there, I don't know what happened!" The other guy yelled stepping towards the hole hesitantley.
"Well?"
"It might not be smart to go back in."
"Then what are we going to do?" I yelled. But my voice was drowned out by the castle and ground shaking.
"What the?..."
I didn't think any longer. Something was happening, what it was I couldn't be sure, but I didn't really have a choice.

I was already into the hole again before the two guys could say anytrhing about it, and I didn't look back to see if they followed or stayed out there either. I was running down the dark hallway, and even though it was hard to keep my balance because the room shook violently, I still ran with all my strength. Small chunks of the wall and ceiling crumbeled and fell around me. "What is this? IT is caving in?" I thought still running. And I emerged into a larger room, shaking just as bad as everything else and many carcasses of dogs were scattered across the room.

"Woah," I said staring around in awe for a moment, but snapping back to the task at hand. Because among all the dogs, the one guy was laying there on the floor and I ran to him, "Hey? What happened? Are you okay?"
"Well besides not being able to move and this whole place shaking, yeah never better," he muttered.
"Good point. But what happened?"
"I really don't know, and if we actually get out of here maybe I could try and tell you."
"Well I don't think I can get you out of here. Nor do I know where those other guys are. The hallway is collapsing and I have no idea what is going on."
"Great..."He muttered.

I looked around frantically, the enrance from which I had came was cracking. I almost jumped up when I heard the voices of the other guys coming from down the hallway.

"Over here! Quickly!" I yelled and I heard their footsteps getting closer. But as they got closer the shaking got worst, until suddenly with out warning the entrance to the room collapsed. "No!"

As soon as the dust cleared the shaking stopped and I lay on my back in almost coplete darkness. I sat up, and looked around. The only light in tehis room came from small holes in the very up most corners of the room. And as I dwelt on what had just happened I remebered the collapsing of the hallway and I ran to the pile of rocks that blocked it.

"HEY! YOU GUYS! Are you there?" I yelled frantically digging at the hard granite rubble, "HEY?! IS ANYONE THERE??"

For a long time there was no answer and I fell to my knees in disbelief. But a faint sound caught my ears and I lept up again.

"yeah! Hey are you guys okay?" A faint yell came through the mess.

"Well this entrance is completly blocked up, but I think there is another door in here. Of course, I can't be sure where it leads."

"Well we are stuck in this hallway, and the same goes for in here. There is another hallways that isn't blocked but the path to the exit is blocked off so we don't know where it will go. You guys just stay there, we have to figure out what to do and then we'll make our move"

"great" I sighed sliding down the dust and leaning against the wall of fallen rock, "now what do we do?"

Mystic_clown
2nd March 2004, 07:11 PM
Raven
The big guy repeatedly swung his crowbar at the debris, trying to knock it loose.
"Give it up, uh…"
"Just call me Kage," he replied.
"Raven. Anyway, give it up. We won't get to those guys that way." Kage lowered his crowbar and looked at me.
"Well, what do you suggest we do?" he asked. I looked around.
"Well," I replied, "There are two corridors. One that goes to the main hall, and one that leads to God knows where. I say we split up and see if there's anything that can help." Kage thought about it for a few seconds.
"That's not a bad idea. Okay, I'll go back to the main hall and look around. You go the other way." I nodded.
"Fine." I looked over at the pile of debris.
"Did you here that?" I called.
"Yes!" the girls shouted from behind the rubble.
"Okay. Just wait until we get back!" Kage turned and ran down the hall. I walked down the other hall. I had no idea what was ahead.
I'd better be careful.

The Muffin Man
2nd March 2004, 07:38 PM
Braeden
------
I squinted in the dark. Who the hell else was caught in this place? I lept down deftly, from rock to rock, causing some rubble to fall, and a slim form to spring up.
"Who are you!?" She cried out, taking a fighting stance.
"Names Braeden, and you are?"
She glowered at me.
"Illusen..."
I took her hand, and kissed it gently...I couldn't see if she blushed or not, but she didn't pull her hand away immedietly.
"Follow me. That doors the only way out...we won't see your friends till we get deeper inside..."
"What!? HOW much longer till we see 'em?"
"If we walk fast? We'll see 'em in about an hour..."
She sighed, as I heard a low grumble from the opening of the door.
"Stand back..." I warned.

No idea who else is in the room. o.o;; Sorry.

MarillTogepi
2nd March 2004, 10:27 PM
Lie and Twilight Mauvin

Twilight muttered softly, rubbing a forearm across her head. She breathed deeply through her mouth, avoiding having to smell the carnage. She got up, securing her wristblades around her wrists again.

After a few feet, she found...a door. She slipped a hand out, feeling around for a handle or something of the like. She eventually found one, and braced both hands around it, pulling hard. It let out a low grumble, screeching softly across the stone floor. She poked a head through, and heard voices...

"Who's there?"

Mystic_clown
6th March 2004, 09:57 PM
Raven
I walked down the hall, ready to draw my sword if anything attacked. There were no doors along the corridor and it seemed to go on forever. Then I saw two large, wooden doors in the distance. I ran towards them as fast as I could. I reached the doors and I burst through them. I was outside. Ahead of me, there was a stone bridge, going over a courtyard, which seemed deserted. It was calm and there didn’t seem to be any monsters around. I looked across the bridge to see what appeared to be a chapel on the other side. I walked across the bridge, looking around in case something leaped out of nowhere and attacked. I walked up to the large doors and pushed through them. Inside the chapel, it was completely white. The pews were all lined up and there was an alter at the front. It was peaceful, a bit too peaceful.
Something’s not right about this place.
I then saw it. Above the alter was a giant cross and nailed on it was the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. It’s body looked frail and its skin was pale and covered with spider veins. Its right arm was large and bloated while its left was shrivelled up with an extremely large claw. Large, mouldy-green arteries stuck out of its body. Its head resembling a skull. Above the cross was a gold plaque, which read, “Lament”.
“That must be it,” I said. I looked at the plaque.
So your name’s Lament huh? Well I guess it doesn’t really matter.
It seemed dead, so there wasn’t anything to worry about. Then I remembered about Remic and that girl.
I’ve got to find something to get them outta that room. Maybe there’s something here.
I looked around when I heard something. It was coming from the cross. I thought it was just my imagination when it stirred. I guess it wasn’t dead. Lament’s head turned and stared right at me, its eyes like fire. It let out a piercing screech. With all its might, it wrenched its arms and legs off of the cross, leaving behind the flesh that was nailed down. It fell to the floor with a thud. Its body was hunched over like a gorilla’s. Lament then glared right at me and let out another screech.
“Oh ****!!!”

Mystic_clown
11th March 2004, 12:20 AM
*pokes* come on guys! I don't want this RPG to die!