PDA

View Full Version : My Sapphire Team

Vela
14th February 2004, 08:46 PM
Hello! I've posted here before, but it's been AGES O_o. anyway, for some reason..methinks I've posted this particular pic before... well a huge apology if I have O_o. well, here's mah team ^________________^ in all their crazy glory =3.

*shameless ad* And if you have time, take a look at my site in my sig! I'm open for commisions and I just opened a real shop ^^.

oh mighty mods, if that was somehow in contempt of the rules, feel free to delete that little ad ^_^. But if not, please keep it up! I don't like it, but I gotta spread the word ^^;;;;.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Iveechan
14th February 2004, 11:14 PM
Yes you did post this before, but I'm too lazy at the moment to find the thread. I soppose this gives me a chance to finally comment on it, last time I was in the middle and the computer had an error and I had to restart it >_<

Man... the gestures and poses are lovely and look professional o_O Just the Blaziken's arms I envy... the Pelipper has cute eyes unlike the official one, and Roselio's goatee is funny :D. That Manectric is just adorable, the feet, and the yellow parts are very nicely done. And finally, the Aggron's pose must have taken quite a bit of skill to do.

Sorry for the short reply, I'm in a rushed mood...

Pants Master
15th February 2004, 04:42 AM
You posted this just before the begining of the year. I clearly remember it. ^^ the style in it fabulousus! very clean, solid, animation cel feel to it. The best part about it is your unique take on the pokes.
That bashamo is a beaut! its the most notably original take out of em all. The perpetual emotion, cool aura and really neat fire effect is something.
the expression on the peliper is lovely. very full of life, very expressive.
It was the little rose dude that made me squint at my screen for i swore it had a goatee! i read your post over finally and indeed i was correct. Goatees are great. Its somehow amusing too on such a creature. you just wouldnt expect it ^^
The overall seperate shapes of the dog critter... manetric? sorry, I cant remember *looks up* oh duh. its right there. : P.. i find quite appealing. it loks flowey and smooth. Plus the grooming bit is neat.
I dunno bout the last dude. It looks fiesty. ready for soemthing. heh.

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24960&highlight=Vela

aragornbird
15th February 2004, 07:43 AM
OMG! You have two bird Pokemon (Blaziken and Pelliper) on your team! That automatically makes you super cool! :D
And I love your style of drawing Pokemon. So crisp and clean, like real anime and you've given them their own expressions to match their personality! And I like how you've given the piece a size chart to make them more proportionally correct. :)

Vela
15th February 2004, 08:26 AM
oh MAN!!! i posted it THAT recently ago?? OMG ;o ;o ;o heh...well there's a beautiful example of my *fantastic* memory O_o. anyway, heh, well thanks for commenting anyway ^^!! you're all so descriptive =3 i kinna like that 40 word rule XD.
Mods, yall can delete this thread if you like *self punch*

Chris
15th February 2004, 08:56 AM
No need to delete it. We all make mistakes. ;)

EDIT: I forgot, I really should comment on it... That looks really, really good. The stances look brilliant, and I particularly like the mugshot effect; I don't think I've ever seen that in a piece of Pokemon fanart before (not that I see much) so it feels original to me. The shading just finishes it off perfectly. The only little problem I have with it (and it is a very small problem) is the order you lined them up in; I reckon it'd look better if your last Pokemon was on the left rather than on the right. But that's just my opinion. If you're not working for Nintendo, you should be. 8)

Closing...