PDA

View Full Version : Re: Poll: Every Kiss (and Kill) Begins with Kay

titandude21
10th February 2004, 02:05 AM
Valentine's Day is approaching, and knowing me, I praise this day like no other [/sarcasm]. What makes this year great is that Valentine's Day is preceded by Friday the 13th, so enjoy friday b/c it'll be 5 years before this situation arrives again.

On to the poll:
1. What is your opinion of Valentine's Day? Is it excessive, a waste of time, worth every moment, etc.?

2. Does this day generally produce good or bad results for your life, and why?

3. What do you think is the most important part of Valentine's Day?

4a. Do you plan on buying any significant gifts (a folded piece of paper that is thicker than regular computer paper with random text on it doesn't count) for your partner/potential partner? If so, what?
4b. Do you plan on buying yourself anything?

5a. If you plan on buying gifts, do you think they will work?
5b. can your bank account take this abuse?

6. Are you expecting anything for Valentine's Day?

7a. If you have a gf/bf, how much does getting a gift mean to you?
7b. If you aren't expecting a gift, how do you think you will react if you get one?

8. What do you plan on doing that day? (and/or the day before if you go to school)

9. Do you plan on doing something very extreme that you wouldn't do on any other day?

Somewhat Random:
10. What's your favorite song for the day (if you have one)?

11. If you had one American dollar for every reason to hate valentine's day you can come up with, how much money do you think you can make?

Very Random:
12. Any plans for the day after (February 15th)

13. If 13 black cats approached you on Friday the 13th, what would you do with them?

14. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
--------------------------------
Answers:
1. What basically happens is that a bunch of people want to impress a bunch of other people, so they buy various random products and pass them off as gifts hoping their partner will fall for their stupidity. Meanwhile, the media uses this as an excuse to say that the economy is booming.

2. Positive, because there's so much red and pink things to destroy

3. Making sure none of that chocolate goes to waste

4a. Does absolutely nothing count? (and if anyone finds a product called "Absolutely nothing", plz inform me)
4b. probably not, unless I get very hungry and I want to buy chocolate

5a. My tummy will enjoy any chocolate I buy for myself
5b. I won't overspend like some people...

6. The hypnotic "go to your room and study for 5 hours" line from my parents

7a. n/a
7b. If it's chocolate, then free food for me. If it's a card, then my fireplace will be celebrating that night. If it's something else, then I probably will be surprised

8. Valentine's Day: stay home, comp, video games
Friday: piss people off at school

9. I might run around the block for no apparent reason

10. the songs that appear on Coors light commercials, the ones with the "I love _______, ________ (rhyme)... and I love you too"

11. 83 for now, many more to come... in process of trying to post them

12. I plan to go see the movie Miracle... I call it Anti-Climactic day only b/c it's after friday the 13th and valentine's day, and all the good stuff supposedly happens then

13. direct them to go surround anyone they see

14. 21

Razola
10th February 2004, 02:19 AM
1. What is your opinion of Valentine's Day? Is it excessive, a waste of time, worth every moment, etc.?
It's just a small holiday where people can do something for their partner if they want. Similar to Halloween, but it was (up until recently) less advertised.

Awesome recently. It's all about the can-day.

The can-day.

4a. Do you plan on buying any significant gifts (a folded piece of paper that is thicker than regular computer paper with random text on it doesn't count) for your partner/potential partner? If so, what?
I have no significant other.

Can-day.

Only if it's can-day.

Yes, because the day after they cut the price of can-day.

Already got some can-day from my parents.

7b. If you aren't expecting a gift, how do you think you will react if you get one?
If I had one, it would mean a lot if I got some can-day.

8. What do you plan on doing that day? (and/or the day before if you go to school)
Playing Final Fantasy: The Crystal Chronicles.

...and eating can-day.

9. Do you plan on doing something very extreme that you wouldn't do on any other day?
Um....eating....can-day?

"I Love Can-day."

[b]11. If you had one American dollar for every reason to hate valentine's day you can come up with, how much money do you think you can make?
None....it's all about the can-day!

12. Any plans for Anti-Climactic Day? (February 15th)[/[quote]
Not sure...but it probably involves can-day...

[quote]13. If 13 black cats approached you on Friday the 13th, what would you do with them?
Give them some cat food. And then can-day.

Why must you ask such questions!?!?!?

IT'S CAN-DAY!

RedStarWarrior
10th February 2004, 07:54 AM
It depends on whether you are with someone or not and whether your relationship is going well or not.
Good...I typically 'get some' on that day.
Sharing your love with someone special in your life.
Bear, diamond heart pendant, and flowers.
No.
Yes.
Many fold.
Not expecting, but I know I am getting something.
A lot...
Again, I don't expect one but I have been told I am getting one so I guess I will be happy.
Wouldn't you like to know....;)
Nope.
Somewhat Random:
Don't have one.
11. If you had one American dollar for every reason to hate valentine's day you can come up with, how much money do you think you can make?
$5.
Very Random:
12. Any plans for Anti-Climactic Day? (February 15th)
More sex.
13. If 13 black cats approached you on Friday the 13th, what would you do with them?
Pet and feed them.
The world may never know.

Royal_Goddess_Tina
10th February 2004, 08:29 AM
YAY! LOT'S OF QUESTIONS! WAHOOOO!!! :D

- I think it is worth every moment... It is such a sweet holiday...

- It depends... It makes me feel good to know I have someone... But, I feel lonely he isn't here...

- The romantic aspect of it...

- Well, I sent him 2 cards... And now for his gift (I haven't sent it yet)... I bought him, a little stuffed dog, a chocolate heart thingy, and this book and CD so he can learn french... I'd buy him something bigger and different but it's expensive mailing stuff to India... :(

-Probably not...

-ummm... Yes?

- My bank account is not currently getting abused by my shopping because there is only 60cents in it at the moment... It got abused from Vinay's birthday and his mother and sister's birthday gifts... lol...

-Yes, a card, a letter and an "I LOVE YOU"... He said he sent a gift too... But, I really don't know what his idea of a gift is...

- I don't need a gift... I'm not selfish... I just want a letter and a long email...

- I would jump up and down... Scream... Run around the house.... and jump on the couch... lol... I do that when I get mail... :D

-Well, I don't go to school... So, I am going to... hmmmmmm... I don't know what I will do on friday... Well, friday night, I think I am gonna be on the computer and Saturday, I don't know...

-I was going to actually pick up the phone and call Vinay... That would be extreme... I've never called him before... But, I hate phones, so I don't think I will...

Somewhat Random:
- Hmmmm... I dunno... umm... It's a song by DJ Aqeel... I kinda forget what it's called... Yeh rada something...

- 0 dollars... Actually maybe $1... Cuz my one reason for hating valentine's day is that vinay lives too far away to be here...

Very Random:
- WTF is anti-climatic day??!

- I would pet them and say hello...

- I don't like tootsie roll pops... I guess it would depends on how warm your tongue is at the time, how fast and hard you licked it and that kinda ****... :wave:

Jamesology101
10th February 2004, 10:06 AM
This is a rather long poll to reply to since I've never actually noticed Valentine's Day that much, but what the hell, I'm bored. ^_^;;

It's a nice opportunity for couples to show each other how much they care. I'm actually more irritated by the bile-filled cynics than the lovey-dovey people who really get into it.

Indifferent. Sometimes it's a little bit sad, but then I just think how glad I am nobody's bought me a pink card with a lurid and very unfunny poem inside. Also, I usually get a card from my little cousin that she's made at school, that's so sweet. ^^

Breakfast. ^^; Well, they say that's the most important part of the day, and Valentine's Day is just like any other for me, so...

My, aren't we bitter! I have nobody to buy anything for, so no.
Yeah, lunch.

Work? Doing what?
It can, but if I couldn't afford it I certainly wouldn't go throwing away money on useless gifts, and if my partner wanted me to I'd know I was with the wrong person.

Just the card from my cousin I mentioned. ^^ I know some people whose parents send them both Valentine's cards ... how weird is that?

If I had one, it wouldn't mean that much. It's a nice way to show they thought about you, especially if it's something they'd put a lot of effort into, but there are more important things.
"I hope that's talcum powder..."

I already told you, nothing!

Yeah, wear white socks.

For today? Or Valentine's Day? Either way I don't have one.

Slightly more than half, thanks to the exchange rate.

Yes, I'm going toboggoning. Tobogganing. Tobog... sledding. Not really.

Hiss at them. I hate cats! SSSSSK!

I presume that's some kind of confectionary?

Zak
10th February 2004, 11:35 AM
Haha, the title kinda fits me, if you know what I mean ;)

1. Well, when I'm single I hate it, however when I'm not, I don't ^_^ but it's only happened twice, lol. However, I don't really know the story behind it, so I can't really say if I think it's pointless in general or not.

2. When I'm single, it's just as normal as any other day. It's not bad, I'm just not celebrating it. This year I'm not, but I won't be able to spend it with her, since I'll be in LA... ;-;

3. When you're single: Enjoying it like any other day.
When you're taken: Hmm, kinda like a gift giving holiday, where you give something to your bf/gf. Hopefully I'll find something in LA...

4a. I kinda have a few possibilities, but I won't say, because it'll ruin the surprise for her. But I'll probably get TWO presents, since her birthday is in the same week as Valentine's Day.
4b. Um, if I'm going to LA maybe, but not in honor of Valentines day... if anything, it'd be as a souveneir and nothing more.

5a. Probably, hopefully at least.
5b. I haven't got a bank account ^^;;

6. Well, I dunno.... maybe. As soon as we both get back from vacation, probably a late celebration. The sad thing is, I'm not only missing Valentine's day, but I'm also missing HER BIRTHDAY! HER SWEET SIXTEEN... but oh well, I heard she'll be on vacation then as well, so I won't miss anything.

7a. A lot. Especially if I get stuff for Valentine's Day and her birthday.
7b. Um... of course I'll thank her and stuff, and hug her... but what's the point of this question, I don't plan dialogues with girlfriends. :rolleyes:

8. I'll probably call her. Also maybe shop a bit in LA...

9. Extreme...? Uh, well I guess traveling in LA counts, considering I've never been there before in my life, nor have I been ANYWHERE in Cali. In fact, I haven't even been anywhere west of Toronto.

10. Today, I dunno. Valentine's Day... probably an Anime song, since they make me think of Kayla.

11. To be honest, probably about only $3.

12. Anti-climatic Day? Uh... not really.

13. I'd wave. I love kitties. In fact, I have a black cat.

14. 147.

~Zak

Aipom Of Doom
10th February 2004, 11:42 AM
1. Just another random day in which I will be at my school building a robot :o
2. It is a normal day as far as I'm concerned >=o
3. the part of it where I visit TPM >=D
4. No, I refuse to buy stuff except the normal pizza/soda I buy at robotics meetings >=o
5. I don't plan to >=o
6. No.
7a. I don't have one =o.
7b. That depends heavily on who it comes from :o.
8. I plan on going to robotics... and posting on TPM... and doing homework <_<.
9. No :o
10. I don't have one
11. Dunno... it would depend on how illogical they'd let my reasons be.
12. I plan to sleep ^_^. then to post on TPM and do homework and whatever else my family needs me to do.
13. I would say "wtf why the black cats" then walk away.
14. zero if I break the pop in half first.

Yukitsukai
10th February 2004, 01:45 PM

1. POINTLESS!

2. Bad, because I hate being alone and I always am..... *sob*

3. Candy! ^.^

4a. No.
4b. Candy!

5a. ~
5b. ~

6. No, I've learned not to keep my hopes up

7a. It means a lot, but I don't expect them, I'm not the type that's like "OMG U DIDN'T BUY ME NETHING WTF >=o"
7b. Same way I always do, the standard "awwwwww you're so sweeet! ^.^ *hug*"

8. Be anti Valentines Day like last year.

9. I might wear light colors *GASP*

10. ~

11. At least $50

12. Sleep souinds good

13. Pick them up and take them home ^.^ *<3s kitties*

14. 238 :wave:

Silver Ledian
10th February 2004, 02:51 PM
Well it's a Saint's day so I have no problem against that. I also have no problem with the idea that people buy each other gifts as a sign of love and make the most of it by having a romantic night. When it gets too commercial that's when I start questioning it. I'm sure a lot of people enjoy being treated.

It's a normal day for me, nothing special happens.

Showing your partner how much you love them without going overboard.

No. I have no one to buy really. And no...I'm not so sad as to buy myself something for Valentines.

N/A

Nope. Not at all.

I have no g/f. If I receive a gift, my reaction will depend on who gets me it. If it's a girl I'll probably be shocked, flattered and glad whereas if it's my mum, well I won't tell anyone :p

Well it's on a Saturday so I'll just be doing what I normally do i.e. staying in the house and cleaning/watching t.v. etc. Same for the Friday, what I normally do - go to the cinema with my friends.

Nope.

Somewhat Random:
I don't have a Valentines song but today, however, 'Thank You' by Jamelia is my song :)

A bit...not too much

Very Random:
wha?

Nothing, but it'd be the story of the year so far and I'd tell everyone. Oh actually, I'd probably **** myself as well.

Dunno what they are but I'll guess 37.

PS: Lot of polls there o_O'''

Little_Pikachu
10th February 2004, 03:17 PM
Waste of time, in my opinion, then again I think that of all the saints days, except St. Patrick since it's traditional to get drunk then :}

Neither really. It's pretty much just another day to me.

Waking up?

4a. Do you plan on buying any significant gifts for your partner/potential partner? If so, what?
No.

That would just be sad.

N/A

Lol, my bank account can take anything :) Long story, but it all boils down to imaginary hot guys crediting my account with money stolen from my best friend.

I've been told I'm getting something :[

It doesn't mean anything to me since I don't think much of the whole thing anyway.

"Uh... Thanks... Does this mean I have to give you something?"

Day before: Sleep, maybe go out with a friend later, not going clubbing or anything this week, it's my birthday next week, yayayayay!
14th: Sleep then apparently I have to go out with Simon. He was my 5th choice :}

Go out with Simon X)

Somewhat Random:
Same song as any other day.

I have only one reason, but this one covers every other reason anyone could come up with... "People".

Very Random:
Sunday? Sleep I guess, maybe pub :)

Kitties ^_^

Chris
10th February 2004, 03:53 PM
To people who are in a serious relationship, or planning to get into a serious relationship, or wanting to get into a serious relationship, it's the ideal oppurtunity. For everyone else, it's pretty much a waste of time.

I haven't really been keeping track of the events that have happened to me on Valentine's Day. Generally nothing bad happens, but nothing any good ever happens either, so it's neutral.

The sex at midnight. ;* Seriously though, I have no idea. I've never seen fit to celebrate Valentine's Day, so I honestly wouldn't know.

I have no partner nor potential partner (unless anyone's desperate ;)), so my funds will be relocated towards paying for my lovely new server, finally replacing my old 500MHz machine after two glorious years.

Not unless it comes by at the right price. :P

As I said, I have no partner/potential partner, so none of my gifts can fail. :D

Thank God my ISA is perfectly safe this year...

$false. The last gift I got on Valentine's Day was when I was 11, and I still haven't worked out who it was off. :(

No gf/bf. Unapplicable. :/

"This probably wasn't meant for me, was it? ... It was? ... Wait, who do you think I am again? ... No, I'm not him. He lives down the street." :no:

Sitting on my *** all day and scripting/writing programs/IRCing. It's the only things that seem to make me happy these days. ;/

I might tr... hmm... no, no I won't. :)

My Winamp playlist has 100 songs on it at the moment. My favourite on there currently is Stockholm Syndrome (Muse).

$6?

It's Sunday (Sunday!) and the day before the half-term holiday begins (half-term holiday!), so I plan on sleeping until 1pm and going to sleep at 2am. That's my general routine for school breaks.

I'm not superstitious, so I'd just keep walking. :P

Eh.

GreenShirT
10th February 2004, 04:19 PM
It isnt a major day but it is nice to take a day out to show people you care.

Depends what I do.

Unknown

4a. Do you plan on buying any significant gifts for your partner/potential partner? If so, what?
Yeah I will be buying gift(s) no doubt, and no I wont tell you!

Nope.

N/A

Nope, but still she is worth it :}

Probably not

I like to pick a nice gift

Mam, no ~_~

Play games the day before. Work on teh day go out on the night

Get Suzie drunk :D

Somewhat Random:
I dont

Some?

Very Random:
Sleep in :}

Pet them

homeofmew
10th February 2004, 04:24 PM
On to the poll:
Free Candy, that is all.

Ok, free Candy is good.

Candy.

No
Entry to Pokemon League Torty.
Red cards only DAY!
no.
yes.
no.
I love Scotty ^_^ but he doesn't have to get me anything.
surprized ^_^
No School Friday ^_^ or Saturday :P
no.
Somewhat Random:
Uh? The Secret Garden (all time Favourite song)

$528745879987987537767.532716 cents.
Very Random:
no.
^_^ MEOW!
Around 75.

Luthien Tinuviel
10th February 2004, 08:59 PM
1. Valentine's Day is okay with me. My friends give me stuff, and I love those little conversation hearts. Yum!

2. Inbetween: I am not a very pretty girl, so I never really get much attention from guys (If you don't count the arguments about Star Wars and Lord of the Rings that I have with two guys in particular). On the other hand, I have plenty of friends whom I hang around with.

3. Friends

4a. No, I made cookies for my sisters

4b. A big ol' bag of Sweethearts

5a. My sisters still hate me no matter what I do.

5b. What bank account? All my money is stored safely away in my room.

6. Not really, maybe some candy from my friends, and I think my grandma sent me something.

7a. No boyfriend. I do have a freshman stalker however.

7b. Shocked, and flattered

8. Sleeping, and preparing to knock J. F.'s socks off in debate.

9. Nothing unusual, just making some popcorn and settling in to watch Law & Order.

10. Trapped in a Box- No Doubt (This is my theme song)

MarshmallowEgg
10th February 2004, 10:02 PM
1. What is your opinion of Valentine's Day? Is it excessive, a waste of time, worth every moment, etc.? - I think it's WAY too over-commercialized. It's fine to want to spend time with someone or buy someone something, but feeling like you HAVE to do either just because there's a holiday devoted to it... is kinda dumb.

2. Does this day generally produce good or bad results for your life, and why? - Bah, I've ignored it for the most part, so.... *shrugs* Dunno. Neither, really.

3. What do you think is the most important part of Valentine's Day? - Candy. Always nice to get candy.

4a. Do you plan on buying any significant gifts (a folded piece of paper that is thicker than regular computer paper with random text on it doesn't count) for your partner/potential partner? If so, what? - Nope. My friend wants me to get something for this guy I like, but I'm not gonna. I'm broke, anyway.
4b. Do you plan on buying yourself anything? - Bah, nope. I'm flat broke,

5a. If you plan on buying gifts, do you think they will work? - N/A
5b. can your bank account take this abuse? - N/A

6. Are you expecting anything for Valentine's Day? - Aside from maybe candy/a card from my family, nope.

7a. If you have a gf/bf, how much does getting a gift mean to you? - N/A, as I have no boyfriend.
7b. If you aren't expecting a gift, how do you think you will react if you get one? - I will be INCREDIBLY shocked if I get anything from someone outside my family or my circle of friends. In fact, I'll be surprised if I get anything from my friends... most of them either hate Valentine's Day or have no money (or both). If I were to get something from a GUY... I'd probably go unconscious from the shock.

8. What do you plan on doing that day? (and/or the day before if you go to school) - The day before, I'm not doing anything special. School, homework... the usual. Friday night I'm spending the night at my best friends house, and then Saturday morning I'm going to go home and tear apart my bedroom looking for an outfit while she goes out with her boyfriend for a bit. At about 3 she, her boyfriend, and our friend Garrett are going to stop by to pick me up (and my mom's going to meet Garrett BRIEFLY... briefly being, "Mom, this is Garrett, we're leaving now, bye." She insists on meeting him because he's a guy) and we're all going down to Shellshore Beach to hang out, and we're going to have a barbeque and a bonfire. We'll probably head home around 8/9-ish.

9. Do you plan on doing something very extreme that you wouldn't do on any other day? - Aside from dumping out ALL the contents of my closet and dresser... nope.

Somewhat Random:
10. What's your favorite song for the day (if you have one)? - Hm... probably "Imaginary" by Evanescence.

11. If you had one American dollar for every reason to hate valentine's day you can come up with, how much money do you think you can make? - A lot. Not sure how much as I'm too lazy to count, but a lot.

Very Random:
12. Any plans for the day after (February 15th) - Nope, none at all

13. If 13 black cats approached you on Friday the 13th, what would you do with them? - Pet them! I luff kitties....

14. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? - Um.. 20,498,327,999. *nods*

Kirei
11th February 2004, 03:33 AM

I really like it! Last year it was fun because I spent it with Ade, and this year I will spend it with Ade again and now we have our own flat so it will be more cosy.

Good because it's fun and I get lots of cuddles, although I always get lots of cuddles ^_^

Cuddling up!

Yes, but I can't post what I've got here. It's nice though!

Probably not :o

I know Ade will love it

Just about...

I think Ade is planning something but I don't know what it is!

Lots!! I really really like presents and it's so nice to get them!

:o

We are going out for a meal in the evening

Snowboarding! Or, probably not lol

Lots of songs!

:o

dunno

Black cats are lucky, so that would cheer me up

I don't know what that is

Linux
11th February 2004, 06:27 AM
-- in the past I guess it used to be quite a serious time of the year to express love for their partners. but lately it's not been as popular. *shrugs* i think that now, it's a waste of time. not in the least bit of excessive. it has become more unimportant as time progressed

-- neither because i love no-one and treat it as just a regular day, but it can go either way for others.

-- umm, love?

-- No and no. i may go out shopping or something for myself if I feel like it, but I don't like anybody so as if i'd give a gift to anyone

-- no, n/a.

-- not at all. yeah...

-- I know i'm not going to get a gift so what is the point in answering ~~;;

-- probably be on the computer or play video games. and for the day before, probably be on the computer or play video games.

-- Umm, no? :o

Somewhat Random:
-- my favourite song is the fan noise that my computer is producing..

--- I'd lose count.

Very Random:
-- Probably be on the computer and play video games.

-- I would pat them and move along

-- they do not sell such in australia so i do not know.

titandude21
11th February 2004, 11:55 PM
due to my computer illiteracy, I had some difficulty w/ the attachment thing and formatting my file.

11. (continued) this is basically how I came up with $82.

*note: written by me, done only for amusement and insultive purposes, read if you wish

[attachment deleted by admin]

AntiAsh Superstar
12th February 2004, 04:47 PM
1. Well I can see how it would be irritating for single people, it does get shoved in your face quite a bit. However, I'm no longer single and hence no longer care. :P Yes, it's over the top but I think a little overblown sentimentality is no bad thing.

2. Well I'd go so far as to say it generally does good things. Always a good thing to have an excuse to go out for a soppy meal. :)

3. The chance to let those you love feel special, but then again when did anyone need an excuse for that?

4. Yes, but sadly my partner reads these forums too so I can't really say anything about what I've got planned. ^_^;;;

5a. Work? Umm, I hope the presents work or it's back to the shop with them coz they're faulty! :o Nah, I'm sure they'll go over just fine.
5b. Fortunately for me my bank account CAN take the abuse for once! Which makes a first for me, for most of the time I've been totally broke!

6. Evidently so... *glances over at Soo's post*

7. Quite a lot, it's nice to get little gifts now and then, and once again I draw you to the fact that I'm something of a soppy moron at heart.

8. Well we're going to go out for a meal in the evening, prolly the rest of the day will be spent just on random nonsense. :)

9. Nope. I anticipate Valentines to be like a regular day, only with no stress and some gifts. We're pretty sickening at the best of times, to be honest.

10. For Valentine's it'd prolly be a tie between 'Belgium' by Bowling For Soup or 'Love Lovely Love' by Jonny Polonski. Nice soppy songs on the poppier side of things. If I actually owned any HIM albums they'd prolly be good background music as well.

11. One dollar, thanks to the fact that it's a bugger booking seats in restaurants on Feb 14th.

12. Umm... write, draw, sit around watching Friends? Maybe nurse any potential hangovers.

13. Pet them of course! What more do you want me to do, put on a show for them?

14. Depends on what that is, and the power in the tongue of the person who's licking it.

dark_tyranitar
15th February 2004, 11:30 AM
Fine, so it's past Valentines, but who cares.

A waste of time.

Results are generally neutral.

Buying valentine's candy from the store and eating it myself.

No, for the reason that I have no partner/potential partner.

Chocolates!

I don't plan on buying gifts.

What abuse?

No.

Don't have a gf/bf.

I will most probably pretend that everything is fine, then, when I'm alone, I'll faint.

The same as a usual day.

No.

Somewhat Random:
I don't like music that much.

I could probably come up with a good 50 dollars.

Very Random:
Te same as Valentine's. The usual.

I would catch them, genetically mutate them into Absols, and then use them to dominate the world.

14. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a t ootsie roll pop?
That depends on how many bricks you have thrown at your plants, as well as how many digits of pi you have memorized.

maninthespoon
15th February 2004, 12:07 PM
Toni Kay is a ****ing ****. it's "K" not "Kay".

Anyways Valentines Day this year was the greatest day of my life. Sucks for you if your gf doesnt love you.

titandude21
15th February 2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by maninthespoon
Toni Kay is a ****ing ****. it's "K" not "Kay".

Anyways Valentines Day this year was the greatest day of my life. Sucks for you if your gf doesnt love you.

i never referred to Toni K. "Kay" is the name of a jewelry store, and their catchphrase is "Every kiss begins with Kay"

btw, it'd be awfully difficult for my gf to love me or hate me right now

maninthespoon
15th February 2004, 09:46 PM
you don't want to know Toni Kay. Consider yourself lucky. http://www.geocities.com/anidean for future reference.

Out of curiosity, why wouldnt your gf love you or hate you?

titandude21
16th February 2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by maninthespoon
you don't want to know Toni Kay. Consider yourself lucky. http://www.geocities.com/anidean for future reference.

Out of curiosity, why wouldnt your gf love you or hate you?

it'd be kinda hard for that to happen due to the me lacking a gf.

i need a way to "unsee" that site