PDA

View Full Version : BigBrother: EVICTIONS!!

shazza
12th January 2003, 05:40 AM
This is BigBrother...

This week, you will be choosing who will win.. Well it's your choice, not BigBrothers, so cast your vote.

-Bugsy

-Zak

Kris
12th January 2003, 06:15 AM
Bugsy to win!

*Waves Soo banner*

Go Soo Go soo Go soo!

The Decapitated Mole
12th January 2003, 07:01 AM
I think Zak should win.

Indecent Exposure
12th January 2003, 08:34 AM
Soo to win. Go Soo.

mvtm
12th January 2003, 09:02 AM
Definetly Soo !!

Go and win you deserve it.

Females to win, lol .

The_Missing_Link
12th January 2003, 09:40 AM
I want Zak to win

Voodoo
12th January 2003, 10:09 AM
Bugsy. GIRL POWER!

(Note: Heh, I'm not girl though... But, go Bugsy! Go Bugsy!)

Serebii of SPP
12th January 2003, 10:24 AM
Zak Zak he's the man to Win

EVme15
12th January 2003, 11:41 AM
Go Bugsy! Go Soo! Girls rule! RAH RAH RAH!

JamieC
12th January 2003, 11:43 AM
Go Bugsy!!!
Brits to win!!!

Little_Pikachu
12th January 2003, 12:02 PM
Zak 4 2 b teh winnar

Cferra
12th January 2003, 12:45 PM
.Sorry Soo. I vote for Zak to win. Hard to decide since both are my friends.

Go Zak!

L_X

pika23
12th January 2003, 12:46 PM
I vote for Zak to stay! Go Zak!

nightcrow
12th January 2003, 12:51 PM
Soo to win!!!!

Katie
12th January 2003, 01:20 PM
zak plz :)

Clark
12th January 2003, 02:25 PM
Soo!!!!!!!!

Angel Blossom
12th January 2003, 02:30 PM
Soo, whatever. :P You're nice.

Kaz-Ohki
12th January 2003, 02:53 PM
Um... Zak?

Kasumi Chan
12th January 2003, 03:05 PM
Zak of course! GO ZAKKY! 8)

Dark Dragonite
12th January 2003, 04:48 PM
My vote goes to Soo to win BB2!!

Wolfsong
12th January 2003, 07:53 PM
I want Soo to win]

AntiAsh Superstar
13th January 2003, 06:54 AM
The general laws of 'being incredibly biased' mean that my vote will obviously go for Soo to win. :P

Chris
13th January 2003, 02:32 PM
Zak... So nyahhh :P

Trip
13th January 2003, 02:53 PM
I vote for Zak since he's my friend.

- Trip

Jay Umbreon
13th January 2003, 02:54 PM
Soo to win :)

Neoleonightz
13th January 2003, 03:03 PM
I want Soo to win!

Systematic Revolution
13th January 2003, 04:03 PM
Sorry, Zak. But I'm voting for Soo, because I know what the hell is really going on here.

~KT

Meowth_Kitten
13th January 2003, 04:19 PM
My vote goes for Soo. Good luck!

Matt
13th January 2003, 06:36 PM
Sorry Soo. I vote for Zak to win. Go Zak...

Crystal Mew
13th January 2003, 06:49 PM
I vote for Zak to stay in

Silver Ledian
14th January 2003, 02:45 PM
I vote for Chris! huh? He's not in anymore :mad: !

Okay then, I'll have to go for someone else...don't I? Well, I normally go for the person I like best but this time I'm gonna give that little %@!£X you call Soo a vote...j/k

But seriously: My vote goes for Soo to win. Zak's a great guy and mate too but I've known Soo for longer, call me biased if you wish. *prepares to be stoned* :o

The_Missing_Link
14th January 2003, 03:39 PM
Wait a second, isn't voting supposed to go to the person who has worked the hardest, made the best of everything and has tried to make friends? All I see is everyone vote for their person because they know them better and are biased. I mean, this is coming from a person who was voted out herself but most of the votes I've seen ever since I could view Eviction topics were either pity votes or biased votes. I see some people voting for who they think should actually win because of their work, but this is pathetic. I'm sorry I didn't realize this sooner or else I'd never try out for BB 2 in the first place *shakes head*

I voted already, but I said Zak because he truly deserves it, not because of friendship

Gold
14th January 2003, 04:49 PM
Hmm....hard one. Guess I'll vote for....Zak!

ash_pikachu_98
14th January 2003, 04:51 PM
my vote is for zak. And u pitty voters need to stop voting for the OTHER person just because they got less votes, thats not how it works.

Dratini927
14th January 2003, 05:55 PM
I'm votin' 4 Zak...go win it! :D

SneaselGurl55
14th January 2003, 06:14 PM
I vote for zak.
You both deserve to win but I think Zak really played the game well.

(Besides, he really is my Big Brother)

shazza
15th January 2003, 11:01 AM
This is BigBrother...

Has anyone who voted for Zak, been told for voting for Zak.

Dark Dragonite
15th January 2003, 12:03 PM
I would like to note, no names are being mentioned, and this post is not meant to flame, but to be my free say in how I feel about things...

Now some of you say pity, and biased votes are bad, well, then don't be biased, look through the whole BB2 topic, and see who deserves it more, it's too late for everyone but Zak and Soo, vote right, but being asked to vote IMO, is worse than pity or bias combined.

I voted for Soo, a few pages back, cause I saw all the work she did, and only Kris, Soo and I know how hard she worked on the fanfic with us.

I'm also a bit turned away from this game, due to someone who will remain annonymous voting, which looked like he/she had been asked to vote, then deleting his/her post, and reposting, without the part that makes it look bad. How do I know he/she reposted?
I saw a difference in the time of post, and editing would have left a little edit stamp at the bottom.

I honestly don't know what else to say...

~DarkDragonite~
~CrystalArticuno~

Systematic Revolution
15th January 2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by shazza
This is BigBrother...

As a matter of fact, Shazza, I was asked by Zak, to vote for him. Though, I didnt, I would still like to bring it to your attention. I know a few others who have been asked. If you would like to know the names of these people, you may send me an instant message over AIM. Lord Chaos X 8 is my screenname.

~KT

Minimoose
15th January 2003, 03:00 PM
I vote Zak to stay in. I think he deserves it, and I hope he wins. :)

MM

Little_Pikachu
15th January 2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by shazza
This is BigBrother...

Hmm... No. I chose Zak because he's so sexy...

pokemasterfrank
15th January 2003, 05:48 PM
Yeah...Zak has been asking people to vote for him and even *cough*threatening*cough* people on AIM. Sorry Zak, but that's unfair...and somebody has to do something about it.

Anyway, I vote for Soo. I'm not on your Friend's list so I have nothing to worry about :D.

The_Missing_Link
15th January 2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
Yeah...Zak has been asking people to vote for him and even *cough*threatening*cough* people on AIM. Sorry Zak, but that's unfair...and somebody has to do something about it.

Anyway, I vote for Soo. I'm not on your Friend's list so I have nothing to worry about :D.

frank, you're mistaken. Zak told me that he has asked people, but that threat thing was just a joke. He even said it in front of Shazza for crying out loud. I don't think he would blow a game by threatening people in front of Shazza

Murgatroyd
15th January 2003, 06:35 PM
Zak to win.

Ellimist
15th January 2003, 06:50 PM
Zak will crush all!!! ^_^

Zak to win, yeah!

Meganiquil155
15th January 2003, 07:07 PM
Zak deserves to win the most! Zak will crush all

The Mozz
15th January 2003, 07:17 PM
zak because he's jesus

Aipom Of Doom
15th January 2003, 07:28 PM
I'll vote for Soo...

shazza
15th January 2003, 10:02 PM
Zak has asked 6 people in total we are aware of, 5 have voted. OzAndrew also stated he asked him after I told him off, which makes the 6th, but Andrew didn't vote.

I am quite sure it is beyond a joke TML.

shazza
15th January 2003, 10:08 PM
Does it seem a bit odd also that 'Gold' made his first post in this topic, to vote for Zak? And he registered in November, I am not accusing Gold or anyone, but I don't want the winner of my game to cheat to win.

Jay
16th January 2003, 12:26 AM
I would have voted for Zak... but seeing as to what is going on and trying to win votes i'll vote for Bugsy

ash_pikachu_98
16th January 2003, 06:51 AM
From what I know there is nothign wrong with makign peopel aware of the poll itself so they can have the oppurtunity to vote so telling people to vote is not objectionable since the decision of who they will vote for is up to them. I mean come on, for Presidential Election the candidates tell people to vote for them. I can not vouch for others but I was told this poll was going on and I made the decision on my own. I wasn't told by Zak but by another member of the forum however even if I was told by zak it wouldn't change the fact that all was done was informing users that the poll is taking place and to make their vote. Nobody MAKES people vote for anyone. I think its just the argument of the losers. There are ALWAYS accusations of cheating in polls and elections in the goverment. Thats how life is, peopel don't like to lose so they make up an excuse for why they are losing and in hopes of winning.

Dark Dragonite
16th January 2003, 09:16 AM
Ok, so you're comparing a game, that originally was ruled by trust, and now needs like 50 new rules, with the Election of officials who run our and other countries??
How do they truely compare, this is a game, something you shouldn't have to cheat at to win, Presidential elections are ALOT MORE IMPORTANT!!
People weren't just "made aware" as you put it, but asked, and told to vote for Zak, which is as well a bit different from what you are trying to make it out to be.

Also, please sit back, and take the time to realize that this game shouldn't be so important to a person to have to use his/her sway, and popularity to win like that. People here, should have a conscience about this.

So, in conclusion:
Presidential Elections= Super Important, they run all of our lives.
TPM's BB2= A game, not so important that you need to sway people.

~DarkDragonite~
~CrystalArticuno~

EDIT: Also, Presidents get power, and money from winning, greedy people want this, The winner of the game gets a title, nothing else, no power, no money.

Yami Ron
16th January 2003, 03:01 PM
I vote for Zak. Have a nice day.

NeoGligarGuy
16th January 2003, 03:31 PM
I vote for Zak to win!!!

Animelee
16th January 2003, 04:55 PM
Zachariah. :D

Darkness
16th January 2003, 05:09 PM
I vote Soo! Go Soo! Soober is Uber!!!

ash_pikachu_98
16th January 2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
Ok, so you're comparing a game, that originally was ruled by trust, and now needs like 50 new rules, with the Election of officials who run our and other countries??
How do they truely compare, this is a game, something you shouldn't have to cheat at to win, Presidential elections are ALOT MORE IMPORTANT!!
People weren't just "made aware" as you put it, but asked, and told to vote for Zak, which is as well a bit different from what you are trying to make it out to be.

Also, please sit back, and take the time to realize that this game shouldn't be so important to a person to have to use his/her sway, and popularity to win like that. People here, should have a conscience about this.

So, in conclusion:
Presidential Elections= Super Important, they run all of our lives.
TPM's BB2= A game, not so important that you need to sway people.

~DarkDragonite~
~CrystalArticuno~

EDIT: Also, Presidents get power, and money from winning, greedy people want this, The winner of the game gets a title, nothing else, no power, no money.

Telling people the poll is takign place is not cheating. There is no way to MAKE someone vote for you. Telling someone that the poll is taking place just enhances the user to vote ratio. More people that know about it the more that will vote making the outcome more efficient. If you have only 5 people vote coincidentally those 5 people just might happen to like the same person. However having 50 people vote the efficiency and accuracy of the poll is greatly increased therefore the only reason why some of you are accusing him of cheating is because maybe you want less votes and it to be less efficient? Or maybe just sore losers and you wanna do whatever you can to make excuses. Its just a game like you said, so don't make accusations or try to make up stories and excuses for why your losing. It gets old

Arena

Metallic Parterre
This outside arena is enveloped in a powerful metallic vinyl flooring, which is indestructible. There’s no type of vegetation for miles away, and absolutely nothing on the field bar a few solid iron crates close to the center. These boxes cannot be thrown; they’re just used as defense barriers. Though they’re small, measuring at 1.5 x 1.5 meters, small pokémon can conceal behind it easily. On the field, ground type moves are ineffective; fire-type moves make the flooring hot when flame is directed at it.

Oddish17 vs. Avian Freeze
Chikorita the Chikorita (F) vs. Chaos the Larvitar (M)

Pre-battle
What’s that glossy floor doing here? Oh, it’s supposed to be. The currently chilly steel floor will soon be warmed up with such a battle about to transpire. Both trainers emerge from opposite sides of the parterre, scowling each other as they both come closer and closer towards the median. Evading the few brass crates, they reach the middle of the iron stadium. These rational trainers, wishing each other good luck, turn back a few meters for amplitude to free their combatants. Who will they be today? Getting out a Poké Ball each, they hold it out arms-length in front of them, as a scarlet moonbeam discharges into the center of the field. Where once there was none, there’s now two. A confident yet sharp Chikorita, and a valorously powerful Larvitar. They give a hasty electrifying gaze before getting into disposition, as I drop the flag designating a start to the match!
Chikorita [Safeguard > Razor Leaf > Razor Leaf]
Chaos [Sunny Day > Flamethrower > Flamethrower]

Battle: Round One
They both begin by setting their intellects to cerebral based attacks. Chikorita initiates by unifying her mind on a protective veil to shroud her in protection from status maladies. The barrier is formed and proves to be a success! Whilst setting up the screen, the warmth hammers down on both combatants as the sun is brimming with power. The metallic flooring seems to have warmed up just slightly, but it isn’t anything to fret about yet.

What transpires now? Chikorita mobilizes and swishes the leaf on her crest once and two very sharp leaves charge directly at Chaos at a very high velocity. Chaos instantaneously fights back, by constituting a burning discharge of conflagration as he emits the flame as quickly as possible which burns ever so brightly as the energy of the sun is brimming. The vermilion combustion heads directly for the Chikorita as the two petals turn into fine debris. She tries to dodge, but a median fraction of her body met contact with the flame. Wasting no time, though slightly malignant from the scorch of the flamethrower, she expulses another two sharp leafs immediately after Chaos’ onslaught. However, this time Chaos’ was too belated to scuffle back with another flammable raid, as the sharp leaves encounter with Chaos as his rocky yet impervious covered skin takes the battering from the now delighted Chikorita.

Chaos attempts to fight back with a final combustible assault as he fires another frenzied emission of flames instantly at the Chikorita, though, with enough haste, was able to flee the lethal vengeance of the Larvitar’s blazing attack. The aggression was able to strike one of the brass bushels, as it becomes caustically hot, both combatants should avoid it unless they want a noxious sting. I liberate the flag, concluding the foremost round of this extraordinary bout.

Post-battle Statistics

- Chikorita -
[83% Health – 90% Energy] [Safeguard up for three more rounds; Slightly annoyed; Very Assured]
- Chaos -
[87% Health – 85% Energy] [Skin covering slightly scratched from razor leaf; Confident]

Arena Statistics

Sunny Day in effect for four more rounds.
One of the metallic boxes is blazing hot.
Metallic flooring at low-medium warmth.

Order of Attacking

Avian Freeze attacks first.
Oddish17 attacks second.

Dark Dragonite
16th January 2003, 05:46 PM
Ok, Ashpikachu98, you are now flaming people for no good reason, here is the final statement I make to you:

Zak admitted to asking people to vote for him, not just that the vote was there, but trying to influence to vote for him.

EDIT: How does the vote become more efficient when the more votes you get, the more biased votes you have in there, influenced by being asked, which is cheating. If someone wants to vote, they'll do it on their own.

ash_pikachu_98
16th January 2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
Ok, Ashpikachu98, you are now flaming people for no good reason, here is the final statement I make to you:

Zak admitted to asking people to vote for him, not just that the vote was there, but trying to influence to vote for him.

EDIT: How does the vote become more efficient when the more votes you get, the more biased votes you have in there, influenced by being asked, which is cheating. If someone wants to vote, they'll do it on their own.

Ashpikachu98, you are now flaming people for no good reason,

Hmm I guess me stating what I think on the matter is flaming? lol since when has stating ones opinion on why something is, a flame...hmm.

How does the vote become more efficient when the more votes you get, the more biased votes you have in there, influenced by being asked, which is cheating. If someone wants to vote, they'll do it on their own.

Yeh but someone who doesn't know the poll is takign place may still want to vote but they can' because they don't know about it. When they are told the poll is taking place they vote because they want to. They aren't obligated to or pressured to or forced to. They are informed of the presence of the poll, If they vote then thats their decision. If they vote for the person who told them about the poll then thats their decision also. Say Zak tells people the poll is takign place and to cast their vote, thats different then telling them there's a poll and to vote for him.

EDIT: this is a poll so lets stop posting about this BS and only have posts that say who votes who.

Systematic Revolution
16th January 2003, 06:24 PM
I will say it once. It has been proven that Zak has asked people to vote for him. He has admitted to it. Drop the damn subject. Zak has also told people to tell others to vote for him. Dont talk about subjects you know little of.

~KT

ash_pikachu_98
16th January 2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Konspiracy Theory
I will say it once. It has been proven that Zak has asked people to vote for him. He has admitted to it. Drop the damn subject. Zak has also told people to tell others to vote for him. Dont talk about subjects you know little of.

~KT

lol I believe I dropped it in my last post. Maybe you can't read.
bye bye:wave:

Wolfsong
16th January 2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by ash_pikachu_98
lol I believe I dropped it in my last post. Maybe you can't read.
bye bye:wave:

And i believe that you just spammed.

PancaKe
17th January 2003, 09:18 AM
And so did you Amy :P

just mucking around - dont ban me!

Anyway lets have a nice post now:

I vote for Soo. I didn't realsie that Zak was asking people to vote for him and I think that that is just really unfair. Soo hasn't asked people to vote for her from what Iv'e heard so my vote goes to Soo. They're both my friends except Zak was asking for wins. And you shouldn't have to do that. If you win it should be because you deserved it.

Soo

~Mist

Andrew
17th January 2003, 04:14 PM
Well um, I'm voting for Soo as her Keckleon case was far better, and we're getting married at 35 and adopting kids if my first backup dies ;)

But I want Soo to win cause well Zak and I had an 'incident' and well I don't think it went down too well.

theRealOne
17th January 2003, 04:50 PM
Someone mentioned Gold's first post being here, right? He's like... completely innocent in all this, I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know Zak. If he joined a while ago, doesn't that make it sorta less likely that he was told and posted? I mean, he wasn't just told and then joined and posted, eh?

Anyway, Zak of course...

Lightning
17th January 2003, 07:01 PM
I vote that Zak should win. :D

Bai,
Lightning

shazza
17th January 2003, 07:33 PM
evictions closed..