PDA

View Full Version : New movie 7 Corocoro info!

Zak
17th February 2004, 12:51 AM
No scans or anything yet, but one thing has been determined according to Palette:

Along with Rayquaza and Deoxys, Metagross, Blaziken, and Blastoise are also main featured. Yep, Blastoise! Probably a FRLG promotion, or a nostalgia boot... *shrugs* more info to come. Maybe we see Gary, Harisson, or possibly Stephen! We'll see...

Oh, and expect a new trailer soon.

~Zak

Rei_Zero
17th February 2004, 02:26 AM
I'm betting on all three. Stephen couldn't miss this if he wanted to, Harrison probably comes after hearing trouble at home, and Gary is on a research mission so maybe he's investigating what is going on?

Animelee
17th February 2004, 02:57 AM
Good points.

The teaser trailer shows the space center from Tokusane/Mossdeep City, and since Daigo/Steven lives there, it makes sense for him to be in the seventh movie.

Zak
17th February 2004, 11:50 AM
Actually Animelee, the setting for this movie is Rarusu City, which is mainly a high-tech city full of power plants, a space station, and stuff like that. There's also a battle tower there :D\

And the scientist in this movie's name is Tooi.

~Zak

Animelee
17th February 2004, 01:29 PM
Awww, damn.

I was hoping he'd have his seventh badge by July. Oh well, this is better - maybe he'll have his eighth by then. :D

Rarusu City is probably that island with the Battle Tower in RS, then.

Mikey
17th February 2004, 02:03 PM
It sounds like an interesting movie. I hope it isn't as bad as the crappy ones they have been producing since the 4th movie and on.

Anyways, the plotline where the scientist finds a meteor crash site in the desert is just like the beginning of the special chapter to my fic that I started writing (and have yet to finish) back in September. Hmm, I wonder if I am psychic...

Rei_Zero
17th February 2004, 05:21 PM
Nope. Your not psychic, because nearly all of us predicted deoxys=meteor entrance.