PDA

View Full Version : New AG opening.... FOR SURE THIS TIME.

Zak
17th February 2004, 12:53 AM
Yep, this is rather accurate. The name of the song is "Challenger!", and I'm not sure who its sung by, since I don't pay much attention to stuff like that. However, the CD and the ep with it premier sometime in April, which we have no titles yet. But this is confirmed.

~Zak

Animelee
17th February 2004, 01:03 AM
*Imagines some kind of techno song showing Satoshi and the gang in some really cool poses*

*Imagines a bunch of future spoilers, such a new Pokemon and characters*

*Imagines that from when the new opening starts, Teams Aqua and Magma will become a bigger part of the show*

Ah, man, April? Oh well, I guess it's to celebrate the seventh season of Pokemon! 8)

Oh yeah, I'm thinking Smile will be on the CD, too, along with [probably] ending number 16.

Zak
17th February 2004, 01:20 AM
More info!

It premiers on April 1, 2004 (IT IS LEGITIMATE THOUGH, I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING AND THAT DATE MEANS NOTHING), and that means it premiers in AG 70.

The CD comes out April 28th.

~Zak

Animelee
17th February 2004, 01:41 AM
It's just a coincidence that season 7 starts on April 1, so I believe ya, don't worry. :P

Err, wait. Season 7 actually starts on episode 364 (AG87), so I'm wrong. AG70 will be half-way through season 6, actually.

But, wait, I got it, I think: because of the four-month hiatus after episode 038 [Electric Soldier Porygon], we're due for season 7 in four months from April 1. But, since our beloved Pokemon first aired on April 1, 1997, Challenger! is a celebration of that!

One more year, we're gonna celebrate! Oh yeah, alright, don't stop the Pokemon!

Edit: Man, I hope Rica Matsumoto sings the song... Pokemon doesn't seem exactly right unless you hear Satoshi singing the opening theme. :D

Kojiro
17th February 2004, 03:33 PM
I hope it is like this, it starts off with Ash and co. running through a field, with Latias(os) flying in the air. Then we see Grovyle, and all the other guys that are in the group attacking and stuff. Then have Team Rocket flying their ballon, and Cacnea hugs James, Seviper is biting Jessie's hair, Dustox and Gulpin are just their.Meowth is on top of Wobbas head, and they are looking at clouds shaped like Arbok and Weezing..I hope there is a scene like in "Ready Go" with all of Ash's older Pokemon running or something. And then a screen with Oak,Gary,Harrison,Shu,Misty,Tracey and all those guys smiling. And maybe have Mewtwo flying through the air, then shift the screen and show Deoxys. Next we see Groundon roar and then have Kyogre jump out of the water. Then the Regis are on top of mountains, Rayquaza flys between them, then Jirachi pops out and smiles. Then it shows the remaining gym leaders in shadow, with Ash staring at them, then Pikahcu jumps on his shoulder, Grovyle roars, Corphish dances, and Torkaol shoots out steam. And then show screen with ALL of Ash's Pokemon he has now, in the lab, or on vaction(Pidgeot,Charziard,Primeape,and Squirtle) running next to him as Misty,Brock,Tracey,Max, and May run behind them smiling, with thier Pokemon next to them.

Light_Togetic
17th February 2004, 09:38 PM
I love your beginning Kojiro!! ^^

Anyways, I just know that this time Zak is right! Besides, Pokemon is WAY due for a new beginning. At least to me it is. I hope they show all of Ash's old pals in the beginning like previous intros. They didn't do that with 'Advanced Adventure'... although I can understand why seeing as it was about 'starting over' and all that. But I still like to see Ash's pals! ^.^

Oh, and Animelee, I agree, here's to giving TA and TM bigger parts in the anime! *cheers*

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th February 2004, 04:20 AM
Interesting. Any news on lyrics?

*Wants to get translating*