PDA

View Full Version : Alternate ways of getting Bonus disk?

Sir Gluggo
18th February 2004, 08:50 PM
Anyone think there's a possibility that there wil be other ways of getting the Colloseum Bonus Disk? I'm thinking something along the lines of, maybe registering games or subscribing to/renewing your subscription to Nintendo Power. Hey, they did it with the Zelda Collectors' Thingy, they could do it with this. On a side note, does anyone know when the Colloseum Preorder Dealio ends?

Razola
18th February 2004, 08:58 PM
I'm sure it's already on eBay (http://www.ebay.com).

No other official ways to get it, though I'm sure some stores may sell it by itself or with other games.

DarkestLight
19th February 2004, 12:00 PM
Yeah, The people who preordered it have theirs on reserve, and there shoudl be extras where you can go buy it by itself

Although the Gamespot here had it for free....I really don't know how that works...but I think I'm going to pilfer another one...

Mewtwo and Eagle
19th February 2004, 04:49 PM
You could get it on E-bay for $10-15, but you could be insane, and go to Toy R Us, you can pre-order the game and get it for free.....OR you could buy the bonus disk by itself for a whopping 70 dollars! No joke, they're just trying to get you to pre-order, that's all. So, I'm sry to say that you're outta luck, unless you get it on E-bay....

DarkestLight
19th February 2004, 05:12 PM
70 DOLLARS, WTF? The GAME dosen't even cost that much? Man that's crazy right there, there's NOTHING on that disc that's worht 70 bucks, at ALL.

Don't Run With Scizors
19th February 2004, 07:27 PM
I believe what he meant is that they were asking for the $70 up front for the game AND the bonus disc.

Still a ripoff, though. The combined total value is still worth roughly $50.

Razola
19th February 2004, 07:43 PM
I am almost certain that a few stores will have some extra copies when it's released and will let you have one with purchase.

But keep in mind that stores want people to pre-order. You may be outright lied to if the store wants to encourage pre-orders.