PDA

View Full Version : Rmt

SageofDarkness
19th February 2004, 06:12 AM
I haven't been on Ruby and Saphire for a while now but would like to relearn.
I am not going to enter any tournements so its more a case of an ingame/battles with my bro's team. As you can tell it's Dragon theme (Suggested attachments for some):

Salamence: Hasty
Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace, Earthquake, Dragon Claw
@?

Flygon: Hasty
Earthquake, Return, Fire Blast, Dragon Claw
@ Choice Band.

Kingdra: Modest
Surf, Rain Dance, Ice Beam, Rest
@ Lum Berry

Altaria: Calm
Rest, Toxic, Dragon Claw, Safeguard,
@ Leftovers

Latios: Timid
Calm Mind, Psychic, Recover, Thunder Bolt
@ Starf Berry

Rayquaza: Hasty
Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace, Earthquake, Overheat (For Steels)
@Shell Bell

First one to rate gets a golden toothbrush!

SageofDarkness
2nd March 2004, 04:12 AM
**BUMP**

SageofDarkness
16th March 2004, 06:16 AM
**Bump Bump**

SageofDarkness
29th March 2004, 11:45 AM
**Bump Bump Bump**

NajicaHiragi
29th March 2004, 05:02 PM
Your salamance and Flygon have two moves that are the same.
I say get rid of Dragon claw for one, and Earthquake for the other.
It's good to have a team of pokemon that don't have the same moves. They could yes just no two pokemon should have two of the same moves.
Have your Flygon learn Crunch and your salamance learn another move of a different element.

SageofDarkness
1st April 2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by NajicaHiragi
Your salamance and Flygon have two moves that are the same.
I say get rid of Dragon claw for one, and Earthquake for the other.
It's good to have a team of pokemon that don't have the same moves. They could yes just no two pokemon should have two of the same moves.
Have your Flygon learn Crunch and your salamance learn another move of a different element.

FINALLY a rate... is this the start of good things to come *SoD ponders at the thought of a RMT forum that actually RATES TEAMS*!! thanks you for your input. :wave:

Sir Chris
1st April 2004, 07:34 PM
Oh, well, you want a rate do ye? well ok, I am kind of new to this r/s gig, but my talents shall do ye well hopefully.

Salamance- meh. I just don't see what the point of aerial ace is. It has medicore stab at best and EQ usually does more. The only possible benefit that I could see for it is heracross, and even then salamance has got heracross covered pretty well. Put double-edge over that. Next, dragon claw on salamance doesnt make a whole lot of sense, put fire blast over that, good for high defense steels and high defense pokemon in general(grass etc) Oh, also, it should be adamant

meh, if this is for in game the rest of the pokemon are fine I suppose.... heh...