PDA

View Full Version : RMD: To recieve a chocolate toothbrush

SageofDarkness
19th February 2004, 03:21 PM
This is it guys, my last deck, I really need a lot of rates to perfect it. I'd like to say thank you to those responsible for teahing me so much in the last few months and for always rating my posts. (These names are in no particular order, sorry if i've missed anyone).
Darkyouth
The Muffin Man
YAMI YUGI™
SWAMPERT1
DarkTemplarZ
Alec Trevelyan

Edit Deck updated: see below
---------------------------------------------------
Creatures (17 cards)

Chaos Emperor Dragon
Mystical Knight of Jackal
Jinzo

Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer [3]
D. D. Warrior Lady [3]
Kaiser Seahorse [2]
Reflect Bounder
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Witch of the Black Forest
Sangan
Cyber Jar
Yata-Garasu

Magic/Spell (16 Cards)

Monster Reborn
Graceful Charity
Pot of Greed
Change of Heart
Snatch Steal
Raigeki
Dark Hole
Harpie's Feather Duster
Heavy Storm
Delinquent Duo
Scapegoat
Reinforcement of the Army [2]
Mystical Space Typhoon [3]

Trap (7 Cards)

Imperial Order
Ring of Destruction
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Call of the Haunted
Waboku [2]

Yoh Asakura
19th February 2004, 03:42 PM
I'd personally stick with the Chaos monsters rather then going with a whole Jackal lock mix.

-1x Torrential Tribute
-1x Mystical Knight of Jackal

+1x Distressing/Painful Choice
+1x Chaos Soldier Alpha

But that's just meh ;D Tis a nice deck though, have you tested it out yet in any duels? Jus' wondering how it does ^_^v

((I'd love to know why my topic was closed. I fail to see how informing members on where to locate cards is SPAM. Bearing in mind that SPAM is classed as Stupid, Pointless & Annoying, neither of which my topic falls under, but oh well what can you expect from inexperienced mods ;x ))

The Muffin Man
19th February 2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by SageofDarkness
This is it guys, my last deck, I really need a lot of rates to perfect it. I'd like to say thank you to those responsible for teahing me so much in the last few months and for always rating my posts. (These names are in no particular order, sorry if i've missed anyone).
Darkyouth
The Muffin Man
YAMI YUGI™
SWAMPERT1
DarkTemplarZ
Alec Trevelyan

---------------------------------------------------
Creatures (17 cards)

Chaos Emperor Dragon
Mystical Knight of Jackal
Jinzo

Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer [3]
D. D. Warrior Lady [3]
Kaiser Seahorse [3]
Reflect Bounder
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Sangan
Cyber Jar
Yata-Garasu

Magic/Spell (16 Cards)

Monster Reborn
Graceful Charity
Pot of Greed
Change of Heart
Snatch Steal
Raigeki
Dark Hole
Harpie's Feather Duster
Heavy Storm
Delinquent Duo
Scapegoat

Trap (7 Cards)

Imperial Order
Ring of Destruction
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Call of the Haunted
Waboku [2]

Personally, I'm not fond of Torrential. I'd drop it for another Waboku. I have no idea what Jackal does so I'll leave it. Otherwise fine.

Why 3 Seahorse? You don't seem to have 3 light monsters to summon. CED needs them in the graveyard.

Alec Trevelyan
19th February 2004, 08:12 PM
hum, i'd personally go w/ 3 spirit reaper or don zaloog instead of 3 seahorses, and drop 1 kycoo in order to add 1 sinister serpent, always a good choice in every deck.

SageofDarkness
20th February 2004, 02:31 AM
@ YAMI YUGI™ + 1 Chocolate Toothbrush
I found your topic useful!

@ The Muffin Man + 1 Chocolate Toothbrush
That was meant to be 2 Kaiser Seahorse and it's for Mystical Knight who "Can return an opponents own monster sent to the Graveyard by this monster as a result of battle to the top of his/her deck"

@ Alec Trevelyan + 1 Chocolate Toothbrush
I like Kaiser Seahorse for the above Jackal but i'd also like atleast a Sinister Serpent however I am aware that I need to keep my light monsters high for Chaos E. Dragon

---------------------------------------------
Edits:
- Mystical Knight of Jackal
- Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer [1]
- Kaiser Seahorse [2]
- Scapegoat

+ Sinister Serpent
+ Painful Choice
+ Black Magician of Chaos
+ Spirit Reaper [2]
---------------------------------------------

Creatures (17 cards)

Chaos Emperor Dragon
Black Magician of Chaos
Jinzo

D. D. Warrior Lady [3]
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer [2]
Spirit Reaper [2]
Reflect Bounder
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Sinister Serpent
Sangan
Cyber Jar
Yata-Garasu

Magic/Spell (16 Cards)

Monster Reborn
Graceful Charity
Pot of Greed
Change of Heart
Snatch Steal
Raigeki
Dark Hole
Harpie's Feather Duster
Heavy Storm
Delinquent Duo
Painful Choice

Trap (7 Cards)

Imperial Order
Ring of Destruction
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Call of the Haunted
Waboku [2]

DarkTemplarZ
20th February 2004, 07:31 AM
I personally don't really like Kaiku, he's useless unless you want to do some anti-chaos stuff. There are more efficient ways to remove monsters from play than wasting ur time with an 1800 atk monster. I'd side deck him in case ur playing against a good Chaos deck.
Breaker is a must for most offensive decks, his ability to blow up an m/t when he's summoned is very useful. With a chaos deck, you have to have Magic Scientist, he adds more cards to be blown up by CED and he can summon lots of annoying fusion mons like Dragon Warrior to stop traps, Thousand Eyes Sacrifice for monster removal, Dark Baltar for a field controller, ect.

-2 Kaiku
+1 Magic Warrior Breaker
+1 Magic Scientist

For Fusion Deck:
+2/3 Demon Dark Baltar
+2/3 Thousand Eyes Sacrifice
+2/3 Dragon Warrior
+2/3 Crimson Sunbird/whatever else

-2 Calling Reinforcements AKA Reinforcements of the Army
Why is this here? Unless I'm missing something, you have no warrior sub-types so it's useless ^_^
+2 Sixth Sense
Drawing power :) With a Chaos deck, drawing 5 or 6 cards usually means game over for your opponent

-1 TT
-1 Reflect Bounder
+2 Blade Knight
Blade Knight's easily one of the 2 or 3 best L4 monsters in the game and he's a light main-type.

Yoh Asakura
20th February 2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
Personally, I'm not fond of Torrential. I'd drop it for another Waboku. I have no idea what Jackal does so I'll leave it. Otherwise fine.

Why 3 Seahorse? You don't seem to have 3 light monsters to summon. CED needs them in the graveyard.

Kaiser is for the Jackal Paladin.

Jackal Paladin
[Light] [7]
[Effect Monster/Animal Warrior]
Your opponent's Monsters that are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by this card are placed on top of your opponent's deck.
2700/1200

DarkTemplarZ, This being an English deck Sixth Sense isn't due out for a while since it's a VB promo card. Also Dimensional Warrior Girl is a Warrior isn't she? =)

SageofDarkness
20th February 2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by YAMI YUGI™
DarkTemplarZ, This being an English deck Sixth Sense isn't due out for a while since it's a VB promo card. Also Dimensional Warrior Girl is a Warrior isn't she? =) [/B]

D. D. Warrior Lady is Warrior subtype
I won't be able to get Sixth Sense in English and I would like to know if Blade Knight has been translated. I want Magical Scientist!

DarkTemplarZ
20th February 2004, 01:11 PM
CED and BMoC aren't out in English either last I checked *shrug*
Whatever, Blade Knight and Sixth Sense won't be out in English for a loooong time (promo cards) so just forget about them for now ^^

Yoh Asakura
20th February 2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by DarkTemplarZ
CED and BMoC aren't out in English either last I checked *shrug*
Whatever, Blade Knight and Sixth Sense won't be out in English for a loooong time (promo cards) so just forget about them for now ^^

CED & BMOC are out in the next set are they not? Which is released soon enough.

The Muffin Man
20th February 2004, 07:45 PM
Kaiser is for the Jackal Paladin.

Jackal Paladin
[Light] [7]
[Effect Monster/Animal Warrior]
Your opponent's Monsters that are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by this card are placed on top of your opponent's deck.
2700/1200

DarkTemplarZ, This being an English deck Sixth Sense isn't due out for a while since it's a VB promo card. Also Dimensional Warrior Girl is a Warrior isn't she? =)

I'm guessing you destroy monsters(especially tributes) and then send 'em to the top, to prevent any Raigeki from falling out? Heh. This guy must be a real ***** with IO out...Ouch, definetly making a deck with him when he's released.

Yoh Asakura
21st February 2004, 03:10 AM
Just thought you'd like to know but the names have been released for the cards:

English Names
Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy Of The End
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of the Beginning
Dark Magician Of Chaos
Dark Mirror Force

Japanese Names

Chaos Emperor Dragon - Omega
Chaos Soldier - Alpha
Black Magician Of Chaos
Holy Barrier - Dark Force

*laughs at 'Big Burn' *

*Cough* I shall remain from posting anything incase the Upperdeck fanboys attack.

SageofDarkness
22nd February 2004, 04:11 PM
Just thought you'd like to know but the names have been released for the cards:

English Names
Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy Of The End
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of the Beginning

Envoy Of the Beginning....
Envoy Of The End....

What kind of names are THEY o_0;

Yoh Asakura
22nd February 2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by SageofDarkness
Envoy Of the Beginning....
Envoy Of The End....

What kind of names are THEY o_0;

Lord knows, but they are the official names.

Dun believe me? Here:

Click Me 1! Contains Black Tyranno & Strike Ninja (http://www.yugiohworld.com/news/022004/ioc01.jpg)

Click Me 2! Contains 'Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning' (http://www.yugiohworld.com/news/022004/ioc02.jpg)

Click Me 3! Contains 'Big Burn' And The Confirmed Name 'Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy Of The End' (http://www.yugiohworld.com/news/022004/ioc03.jpg)

Click Me 4! Contains Crap ~_~ (http://www.yugiohworld.com/news/022004/ioc04.jpg)

- DM World.

The Muffin Man
22nd February 2004, 08:21 PM
Yami, shut up. It's literally the same name for CED, and only Chaos Soldier being Black Luster Soldier.

Envoy: A messenger; an agent.

So Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the end IS Messenger of the End...Messenger is just alot longer than Envoy. So Envoy fits better.

Check Dictionary.com...

SageofDarkness
24th February 2004, 02:39 AM
Yami, shut up. It's literally the same name for CED, and only Chaos Soldier being Black Luster Soldier.

So Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the end IS Messenger of the End...Messenger is just alot longer than Envoy. So Envoy fits better.

Check Dictionary.com...

I thought it was JUST called Envoy of the End! As long as it has Chaos Emperor Dragon in its name, i'm happy. :D

I like the lidea of Dimension Fusion!
Does anyone know when this set will be coming out in Britain?

Yoh Asakura
24th February 2004, 12:23 PM

Check Dictionary.com...

You are a dick.

I know what Envoy means, i'm not a moron who has to check dictionary.com to find it out a word unlike you.

I found 'Big Burn' the most amusing translation yet X)

In Britain it's usually about a year or two. I'm j/k ofcouse :D I'd say anything from a month to 3.

The Muffin Man
24th February 2004, 02:17 PM
You are a dick.
~Flattery will get you nowhere.

I know what Envoy means, i'm not a moron who has to check dictionary.com to find it out a word unlike you.
~You have no proof that you did not. Besides, YOU'RE the one complaining about the exact same name. Not me, kiddo.

I found 'Big Burn' the most amusing translation yet X)
~Oh go cut yourself and listen to Evanescence, alright?

In Britain it's usually about a year or two. I'm j/k ofcouse :D I'd say anything from a month to 3.

I believe it's only a couple of months for the transition.

SageofDarkness
24th February 2004, 03:35 PM

Can we please stop the flaming guys X_X;

Yoh Asakura
24th February 2004, 04:04 PM

Even morons know what Envoy means, only a complete retard wouldn't know and I didn't even complain about CED you ****ing jackass.

Water Pokemon Master
24th February 2004, 05:13 PM
Yami Yugi (especially you) and Muffin Man, take a chill pill! Both of you now have a warning. If you want to fight over something stupid, take it to AIM.

Locking thread...

Alec Trevelyan
24th February 2004, 05:28 PM
sorry for latency, but i was in carnival (well, some of you may know that Brasil "stops" on these days, and i was out of town), sageofdarkness has contacted me but i see WPM did it right. Thanks to WPM and sorry for my latency.