PDA

View Full Version : Team Project Raven

Lord Raven
19th February 2004, 11:46 PM
This is a team I designed to use in a tournament this saturday 21/feb.

Cacturne
Bold
Bright Powder
- Spikes
- Teeter Dance
- Leech Seed
- Sandstorm

Dusclops
Impish
Chesto Berry
- Curse
- Will-o-Wisp
- Protect
- Rest

Crobat
Timid
Leftovers
- Poison Fang
- Confuse Ray
- Screech
- Double team

They are the annoyers. Spikes help when the opponent switch.

Golduck
Modest
Lum Berry
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Hypnosis

Heracross
Jolly
Shell Bell
- Megahorn
- Earthquake
- Hyper Beam
- Bulk Up

The Sweepers. Also Golduck for eliminate Flying and Levitate Pokes and Heracross, Calm Minded Gardevoirs (295 speed).

Absol
Impish
Quick Claw
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Protect
- Perish Song

Ok... this is for battle Pokes with moves like Recover, Rest, Double Team, ect. Perish Song if Absol come out when the opponent already used this types of move and scare Steel and Poison opponents (I know this is not so effective for the last situation). Taunt to prevent it. Protect to look the opponent attack and then switch and good with Pressure ability. The combo is Toxic then Taunt and Protect. Taunt prevent the opponent from using recovery moves.

Lord Raven
21st February 2004, 04:43 PM
Ok, I use the team in the tournament. Is good, but need some changes. First, Absol is no so good for that move set. I think on that before, but I like to use Pokes in diferent ways more originals. I need another hazer or pseudo hazer for this team. Second, I need a Dusclops with more HP. My Dusclops have hp 279. I`m thinking in use Protect or Confuse Ray. Protect help me against Slaking and Confuse Ray can give me a turn. Crobat need another attack instead of Poison Fang. I`m thinking on Shadow Ball, but I like Poison Fang because can poison like a Toxic.

I don`t won the tournament, but maybe the next month.