PDA

View Full Version : Might as well start this thread- INGAME FR/LG HELP

Green_Pikachu
20th February 2004, 02:59 PM
if you're anything like me, and you're playing the japanese [oh no better not say this word] of Fire Red/Leaf Green, you might not understand some things. Basically we all know that it is the same plot line as RBY, but with small variations. Such as move tutors, and random people that appear, etc. I just beat Vermillion gym, and when I was on my way back to the pokecenter, i realized one of Prof Oak's aids standing off to the side close to the man and his machoke that is still stomping that ground. Does ANYONE know what this aid does? He probably gives me something, but I don't want to miss anything important. Please feel free to ask other questions as well, and we can all help each other get through this japanese crap until it comes out in the US. :(

SWAMPERT1
20th February 2004, 03:07 PM
wow, i never noticed this guy. You could check around A SITE WE ARENT ALLOWED TO LINK TO for help. its usually a great source for your pokemon needs. also try gamefaq, im sure they will have an answer.

And Zak says no advertising. ~Zak

ttfn

[EDIT]: Sorry Zak

BaM^Margera
20th February 2004, 05:30 PM
How do i get bak to kanto after the boat takes me to the islands?

Number1ChanseyFan
20th February 2004, 06:18 PM
Ok, these are just instructions for what you should do when you first reach Island 1. I don't know if you will need all of this info, but I am putting it in, just in case.

After you get to the first island, Bill will take you to the Pokémon Center. Bill will give you a ticket that allows you to go to Islands 1, 2, and 3 anytime that you want. He will also give you a new Town Map. Bill will then ask you to find the materials needed to fix the machine on this island. Surf northeast until you come to a grassy area, and fight some trainers. Go to the north, and you will find some hot springs, walk in them to heal your Pokémon. Talk to the guy standing by the waterfall, and he will give you HM 06. (Rock Smash) Now, go to the beach on the eastern part of the island, and surf north until you see a hill. You can capture Moltres at the top of this mountain. Inside the mountain, you will have to go through a cave, and solve some not-too-challenging puzzles to get to Moltres. Now, after you are done, go back to the boat, and go to Island 2.

There isn't a lot to do on Island 2 yet. You can visit the PokéMart, which has the following items for sale:

Ultra Ball-1200
Great Ball-600
Lemonade-350
Soda Pop-300
Fresh Water-200
Moo Moo Milk-500

Go back to the boat, and head for Island 3. Once you get to the Island, you will see a little girl surrounded by bikers. You can't do anything right now. Go back to Island 2, and enter the Games house on the eastern part of the Island. A guy will tell you that his daughter is on Island 3. During the conversation, a biker will come between you and the man. Now, go back to Island 3, and head towards the town, and then talk to the bikers. You will have to fight 4 consecutive battles. After the fights, you can heal you Pokémon at the Pokémon Center. There is also a PokéMart that you can check out, it has the following items:

Ultra Ball-1200
Hyper Potion-1200
Revive-1500
Full Heal-600
Escape Rope-550
Max Repel-700

Now, go to the west, and cross the bridge to get to the small western island. Keep going to the left. Make sure that you bring a Pokémon with you that knows Cut. Keep going towards the end of the forest, and you will find the girl that you are supposed to rescue. Go towards her, and a battle will start against a wild Level 30 Hypno, you can either catch it or defeat it. After taking care of the Hypno, you will be transported to Island 2. The girl's father will thank you, and you will also be allowed to play the mini-games now. You can visit the move tutor, who lives in a house towards the northern part (I think) of the island. This move tutor will teach your starter Pokémon the "Elemental Hyper Beam." Your starter Pokémon has to be the first Pokémon in your lineup when you talk to the move tutor. These are the moves that the move tutor will teach your Pokémon:

Frenzy Plant, (Bulbasaur) Grass-Type Attack, 150 Base Power, 90% Accuracy, and 5 PP.

Blast Burn, (Charmander) Fire-Type Attack, 150 Base Power, 90% Accuracy, and 5 PP.

Hydro Cannon, (Squirtle) Water-Type Attack, 150 Base Power, 90% Accuracy, and 5 PP.

Now, you can go back to Island 3, and talk to Bill, and he will take you back to Cinnabar Island in Kanto.

I hope that this is at least a little bit of help!! ^_~

The Muffin Man
20th February 2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by SWAMPERT1
wow, i never noticed this guy. You could check around here (No) for help. its usually a great source for your pokemon needs. also try gamefaq, im sure they will have an answer.

ttfn
*rubs temple*

Look, no mods doesn't mean no rules. You know damn well advertising is not allowed.

BaM^Margera
20th February 2004, 06:25 PM
thanks, i jus wanted to find out how to get bak to kanto

SWAMPERT1
20th February 2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
*rubs temple*

Look, no mods doesn't mean no rules. You know damn well advertising is not allowed. how was i advertising?

Zak
20th February 2004, 08:05 PM
You posted a link, Swampert. Links to any sites, especially the one you posted == bad.

~Zak

Green_Pikachu
20th February 2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Zak
You posted a link, Swampert. Links to any sites, especially the one you posted == bad.

~Zak

he was just trying to give me a source of information for help with gameplay. i don't think its that big of deal. nothing too serious...