-Foresight
-Earthquake
-???????

-RaichuLv.60@Light Ball
-Thunder Wave
-Rain Dance
-Thunder Bolt
-Iron Tail
(Just wait untill FR/LF comes out and I get my Electabuzz back)

CrobatLv.60@???????
-Fly
-Sludge Bomb
-Haze
-Confuse Ray

It isn't like this yet, but it's going to be.

The ???????'s are open for sudgestions.

Excuse my poor spelling:D

Runpapa
27th February 2004, 06:38 PM
You're using 'Bounce'???

And DDance is garbage on Kingdra with the set you've developed. U have no physical atks, plus think about it: when you get confused, and your atk upped, you'll regret the boost. 86 the move for Rest or Disable.

Rid of Foresight and perhaps put in Machamp's standard. Eq, Lscreen, Rslide, CChop/Revenge.

pokeguy76
28th February 2004, 04:42 PM
Alright, so Bounce is bad (I don't think so).
ANY SUDGESTIONS???

I am not getting rid of foresight.
Suppose l my pokémon but Machamp are downed and I'm facing a Dusclops? What then??? ONE USES FORESIGHT?

And as for dragon dance...
I'm going to change that into HYPER BEAM so I'll have at least one physical attack

Thanks for the Rating:wave:

Iveechan
29th February 2004, 11:36 PM
BlazikenLv.60@Charcoal
-Bulk up
-Flamethrower
-Rock Slide
-Sky Uppercut

ok

GrumpigLv.60@Lum Berry
-Psychcic
-shock wave
-confuse ray
-calm mind

KingdraLv.60@???????
-Dragonbreath
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-rain dance

rain dance doubles speed and surf's power

MachampLv.60@Lum Berry
-brick break/revenge
-rockslide
-Earthquake
-light screen/facade

Dusclops may flinch because it's slow from rock slide, plus you have others to take care of it.

-RaichuLv.60@Light Ball
-Thunder Wave
-encore
-Thunder Bolt
-focus punch/hp special

CrobatLv.60@???????
-Fly
-Sludge Bomb
-mean look
-Confuse Ray

It can use shadow ball too.

3X psychic weakness, replace a fighter.

drizzt
8th March 2004, 07:21 AM
I find that Crobat is only good as a toxic pokemon

Crobat

Mean Look
Toxic
Confuse ray
Ariel Ace

Rabid_Cow
9th March 2004, 07:07 PM
I find that Crobat is only good as a toxic pokemon

I think that Crobat is one of the BEST Toxic poke's for a very good reason. IT'S FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET!

Crobat @Leftovers
-Confuse Ray
-Mean Look
-Toxic
-Fly

First turn confuse ray, then mean look. If they switched you have the mean look on this new guy, and confuse him. Then Toxic for added damage. Once you have set out before your oponent how you're planning on killing him, he'll do anything to kill your Crobat (even if that means EXPLOSION) So Fly to avoid as much damage as possible. You'll avoid, they might hurt themself, and then the kicker is the toxic damage added onto all of this. While setting up this fun little scenario your little crobat might take some damage, so I like Leftovers on him, it's good to gain HP while flying EVERY turn!

Hope I helped!:wave:

Rabid_Cow
9th March 2004, 07:38 PM
I just accidentally posted b/f finishing your team.

Blaziken- Drop him, you have machamp. The Flamethrower you have on him would be worth nothin in the situation that your rain dance is still workin. I suggest adding a tank of some sort. I may be biased to Exploud, but in this case i think it could do it's normal roll, be a tank and pick up the slack.

Exploud
-Hyper Voice
-Earthquake/Shadow Ball/Ice Beam
-Rest
-Sleep talk

this is a very good set of moves for a tank like this, and you can just pick the one of optional moves as you like. keep hyper voice it's a 135 base damage STAB with 100% accuracy.

With Grumpig I'd drop either psywave or psychic, and replace Bounce with Iron tail or Shock Wave (if you want the calm mind go with shock wave, if you want the iron tail go with light screen)

Grumpig @Shell Bell
-Psychic
-Shock Wave/ Iron Tail (your team could use some stl moves)
-Calm Mind/ Light Screen
-Substitute

he has decent special defense as is, but this moveset will let him go a long time. The substitute is a great wall for you while you set up the light screen/calm mind (or visa versa) and then get that HP back with dealin damage and shell bell.

I don't like Kingdra much but here goes. Don't use Hyper Beam, and if you really insist on having a physical move use Return. No recharge time, and it's fairly powerful. I think this one is the BEST moveset for him though.

Kingdra @King's Rock
-Dragon Breath
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Rain dance (if you drop blaziken)

this is a quick little fella after the rain dance, and with the chance of flinch with dragon breath/kings rock may avoid a lot of damage. Just know when to pull this guy back and you'll be alright.

I like your Machamp and the only thing I'd change is put light screen on him and he needs rock slide somewhere.

Raichu needs Rain Dance and THUNDER (not thunderbolt that would defeat rain dance totally!!!). Light ball does nothin for a raichu, only a pikachu, and go for a ice HP on him instead of iron tail. His Special Attack is much higher than the Physical Attack!

Raichu @Anything but light ball
-Rain Dance
-Thunder
-Thunder Wave
-HP (ice)

this is a good moveset, but I think that an electabuzz would be a better fit for your team.

Good team overall, but if you go with my changes on Kingdra and Raichu, definetally consider dropping the Blaziken. If you really have a problem with Grass or Ice you could use a Skarmory with spikes/steel wing/roar/and return (that last move is up to you really). I already did Crobat so look above for that moveset.

I hope I helped and don't take offense to these suggestions, I'm not tryin to hurt your feelings, just offering my opinion (and yes you asked for it!):wave:

Aninymouse
10th March 2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Rabid_Cow
Raichu needs Rain Dance and THUNDER (not thunderbolt that would defeat rain dance totally!!!). Light ball does nothin for a raichu, only a pikachu, and go for a ice HP on him instead of iron tail. His Special Attack is much higher than the Physical Attack!

You sir, are incorrect. Raichu has EQUAL attack and special attack ratings. That's why you could also go with a Raichu like this...

Raichu@+speed berry
-Reversal
-Substitute
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power/Thunder Wave/something
Notes: make sure you have an odd-numbered HP stat.

This pwns, and Raichu's got speed enough to pull it off. Substitute 2 times, +speed, Substitute 2 times, Reversal to kill stuff, other moves to do something when they pull something out resistant to Reversal. You might just want to keep Raichu over Electabuzz after you test that bugger out... you don't nee to put any EVs into SAtt because your main attack will be physical. You could even have a -SAtt nature and still keep Thunderbolt, but that's your choice to make.

EDIT: HP Dark will work great with this set, as will HP Psychic.

Rabid_Cow
10th March 2004, 07:54 PM
You sir, are incorrect. Raichu has EQUAL attack and special attack ratings.

My bad, My bad. I was thinkin bout MY Raichu. Mine's Rash natured, and I was wasn't thinkin bout that. I like the whole substitute/reversal idea, but I think I'd have to put a focus band on him just for the "heck" of it! If you were to be hit hard, you can still be alive and use that reversal to the fullest extent. If you were to use that moveset pokeguy76, definetally use t-wave in the last moveslot. It would slow the opponent so that you could effectivelly use your substitution.

Raichu @Focus Band
-Substitute
-Reversal
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder wave

I really think you should consider using this Raichu though.

Raichu
-Rain Dance
-Thunder
-Thunder Wave
-HP (ICE)

on the HP, psy and drk dont really appeal to me. you have grumpig, and hp ice would help with the dragons, ground/rock, and grass pokes. the only things that your thunder isn't effective against. The Rain Dance has a dual purpose, it makes thunder hit 100% of the time, and speed up your Kingdra.

The choice is yours really, and either would be fine for your team.
Hope i helped:wave:

Aninymouse
11th March 2004, 07:01 PM
My thought on the HP Dark/Psychic was that, the whole point of Reversalchu/any reversal pokemon is to sweep half a team or so. And so, if your opponent brings out a Weezing or Dusclops, you're SCREWED, and thus where HP Dark/Phychic will come in handy. You'd have to choose between one or the other, obviously.

That's all.

Either set works. Mine just isn't overused, so you can catch your opponents by serprise.

on second thought, you're screwed any way you slice it if you can't OHKO with 1HP left :P HP Dark/Psychic would just let you get a hit in before you die. Obvously, switching out would be bad, as you'd loose your vital speed boost.