PDA

View Full Version : PokemasterAsh vs Salvester2: Round 4 (good ref needed)

Salvester2
12th January 2003, 12:18 PM
The rules, as we discussed on IM are

3 vs 3 *choosen as we will, not pre battle)
You pick arena to fight in
Ref needed

LEts make this a gfight to remeber, because you keep forgetting your previous defeats...

>-)

Now, pick the stage

SmoothCriminal
12th January 2003, 12:31 PM
I'll ref for you beotches. :D

Pokemaster Ash
12th January 2003, 12:38 PM
I know just the right place to fight... [teleports everyone to a hidden and abandoned lab]

The battlefield will be my old lab from the ASB War days. There's nothing here anymore so it's okay to fight down here. But more specifically, it'll be in the hangar area. Lots of room to fight and nothing to get in the way.

Let's go...

[grumbles at how someone forgot to mention I go first]

Let's see what I can open with for some damage. Oh, what the heck. Go, Alakazam! [calls out the Psychic-Type]

I have a feeling I know who's coming next...

Salvester2
12th January 2003, 12:46 PM
I shall chose my first Pokemon as Nidoking!!!

*takes out a whip, and throws a Pokeball*

(cracks whip)

Go Mr.Bunny

Mr.Bunny-*roatrs*

*cracks whip*

You have alot more stregnth that that magician, and if you lose, *cracks whip* You know what will happen!!

Start out with Light Screen x2 and then use Shadow ball!!

Pokemaster Ash
12th January 2003, 01:29 PM
You think that will stop Alakazam? Teleport behind Nidoking and get it with a Psychic while it's using Light Screens. Lastly use Dig to get around that Shadow Ball.

EngiMatikul
12th January 2003, 06:02 PM
Well... I told you guys I would be the ref at the very beginning when Sal2 came back, I would ref... but I'll let you guys decide on this one since Vap got to you guys first...

Salvester2
13th January 2003, 08:19 AM
Whatever. I knew you were already reffing one of my battles, and I knew you were busy, so..well..whatever.

EngiMatikul
14th January 2003, 11:54 PM
I'm one of the few ppl who would do reffings over English homework. :)
-----
"4 score and several months ago, there was once a person who tried to blow the ASB Tower." This phrase could be heard as the ref crashes through the roof of the Hanger before it even opened, already causing damage to the stage...
*.*.*
Sal2: Nice show Nice show!
PMA: Why did HE have to ref...
Sal2: Because our other ref seems busy. :P
*.*.*
Both of the the competitors, however, entered through the regular door (an amazing accomplishment for Sal2). On one side arrived the ever so confident Pokemaster Ash, "A legend in ASB that is regarded as a hero by some, an overconfident egotist by some others, and a spammer by the rest." On the other side, Salvester2, a shadowed figure that has remained the arch nemesis of Pokemaster Ash ever since they have ever met, practically. A seemingly regular piece of paper stands right in the middle of the stage. On it, the words "Dung," or "wait" in chinese, stands idly as the ref starts the countdown... "San! Er! Yi! KAI SHI!!"
*.*.*
PMA: ENGLISH!!!
*.*.*
"BEGIN" Shouts the ref, and the paper explodes, showing the indication that the battle has begun. PMA sends out his ever so trustworthy Alakazam, his wisdom and age showing how skilled he has become as PMA's faithful pokemon. On the other side, Sal2's signature pokemon, Mr. Bunny, A Nidoking that has more to it then just its name.
-----
Mr. Bunny decides to start off the round by using Light Screen; he seems to be knowledgeable of Alakazam's attacks, and a Light Screen should "screen out" most of Alakazam's attack basically. But Alakazam seems to have other plans. He pulls his hand in front of him and begins chanting a low hum... and suddenly... *poof!* The Alakazam disappears. The startled Nidoking tries to think for a while what had just happened before he realizes, "TELEPORT!!!" Immediately he looks behind him and finds Alakazam conjuring up another one of its moves. Nidoking quickly tries to put up another Light Screen before the attack, but to no avail; Alakazam has captured the Mr. Bunny in its grasp, and throws him to the opposite side of the wall, into a dark corner in which all we could hear is a loud "THUD" indicating Nidoking had reached the hanger's end.
Alakazam gloats in his small-achieved glory for the while by trying to see what Nidoking is up to next. Using his psychic abilities, he is able to uncover the darkness and see all of Mr. Bunny... except for a small orb that seems to be charging in Mr. Bunny's hands. Suddenly realizing that this "darkness" he cannot see is actually dark energy being charged up and soon to be blasted towards him, Alakazam strives to dig a hole. But... how? the floor is made out of a type of metal; Alakazam cannot remove that metal with his weak hands. He finally reverts to his psychic powers in which he was able to lift a few panels of the floor until he saw dirt he can actually dig in. But it was too late; A ball suddenly flew from the dark corner Nidoking was inhabiting and created a force that slammed Alakazam right across the stage. Both pokemon are hit hard... it seems that none have the advantage... for now.

Alakazam: 78% (22% fat.)
Nidoking: 76% (21% fat.)

Salvester2
15th January 2003, 01:13 PM
Well..this changes thingies...

Also, the reason I umm..posted my moves first is cuz PA wuz orginally supoosed to type his moves, first, then he edited one of his post to change move or something to I figth fire with fire and did same, and before you know it we playing twister with edited moves in some deep space oblivion

EngiMatikul
15th January 2003, 01:51 PM
Sal2 you fool you did it again! STOP POSTING FIRST!!!

EDIT: That, And I should tell you Alakazam is NOT underground.

Pokemaster Ash
15th January 2003, 06:50 PM
Alakazam, use Kinesis to screw with Nidoking's accuracy. Then use a Psychic attack. Afterwards, Future Sight. He won't know what hit him...literally.

Salvester2
15th January 2003, 07:26 PM
HE allowed me to edit my post and post new moves. *gives PA the ASB Popcorn award!!*

Well, it's dark in thier Nidoking, keep your distance and use a Thunder Attack when you think he is using a Kinesis, that should allow the flash type move to stop from working with the light from thunder should counter it.

Then, use a Mega Kick attack and finish with Earthquake.

*smiles twistedly*

EngiMatikul
15th January 2003, 11:25 PM
Ok... Here's the order from now on...
Sal2 posts his attacks first next round, THEN PMA.
Round after, vice versa.
And so on.
EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED.
Why do they do this in ASB? To ensure fairness. If one person keeps on going first and one person keeps on going second, there might be a slight advantage towards the one going second since he can counter the moves all the time...
-----
Both pokemon get back up to their feet, awaiting their trainers' next commands...
*.*.*
PJBW: *walks in* Hello everyone!
Engi: HEY LOOK IS WOLFIE!!!
PJBW: Don't call me that.
Engi: Did you get your team approved yet?
PJBW: ...
Engi: ?
PJBW: ...
Engi: ...
PJBW: I'm going to get it approved just right now!
Engi: Looks like he's still as slow as ever...
*.*.*
Back to the battle! Mr. Bunny steps out from the shadows, enraged and full of energy... electric energy, that is. He bellows a loud wail, calling forth through that small hole the ref made earlier a great lightning bolt to crash down on Alakazam. Alakazam, in the meantime, was strenuously concentrating on his spoon, and just concentrating, concentrating, concentrating... until the spoon bent in a 90 degree angle; at that exact point and moment, the huge thunder crashing down for some particular reason abruptly redirected its course and electrictuted a spectator of the the event.
*.*.*
PJBW: Oww... that hurt... why the heck did you redirect the lightning towards ME?!?
Engi: Hey look, he is awake.
*.*.*
But there is little time to to talk about crowd (PJBW: What crowd?!?) As Mr. Bunny begins charging towards Alakazam, preparing for a Mega Kick. But Alakazam has other plans. The psychic pokemon waits until Mr. Bunny is just a few feet away and is preparing to launch the kick when Alakazam suddenly grabs the overgrown rabbit with his telepathic powers and sends him flying once more into the dark corner Mr. Bunny had previously emerged from.
*.*.*
PJBW: At least it wasn't on me this time...
*.*.*
At long last, Alakazam while catching its breath, he is gone for the moment. But he knows he will not be gone for long. He decides to prepare ahead of time, looking into the future... seeing what damage can be caused later on in the battle. As he does so, A small tremor is felt from the area Mr. Bunny is hiding in. The tremor steadily grows until the whole ground shakes with viciousness. Alakazam tries to grab a hold of something and take shelter, but he is too far into his Future Sight attack to sheild himself from falling debris and the mere force of the Earthquake.

Alakazam: 61% (42% fatigue)
Mr. Bunny: 54% (51% fatigue)
Ref: 100% (9% Irritation {at PJBW not posting his team yet})
PJBW: 92% (16% Irritation {For obvious reasons})
Stage: Hole in the ceiling, a few debris... other than that... fine.

Salvester2
16th January 2003, 01:11 PM
Okay Mr.Bunny, while this place is still falling, we have the advantage.

Use a Fissure attack and direct it toward Alakazam, but cause as much damage with it as you can to the building.

Then, use a focus energy and use a fury attacks, stand your ground, be ready for anything!!!

Pokemaster Ash
17th January 2003, 10:06 PM
I hate to disappoint you, but this lab, although abandoned long ago by me, is able to withstand a lot of abuse.

Alakazam, levitate yourself and use Future Sight. Then use Psychic to do a combo. (F. Sight + Psychic = Psy sandwich) Then use Disable to keep him from slashing you.

EDIT: Almost forgot my cheerleaders... [Sabrina and Sara teleport in]

Sabrina: Come on, Ash. You can beat him.

Sara: Yeah. You can take him out.

Sabrina: [to box] By the way, hurt me in your reffings and I'll kill you. Seriously.

EngiMatikul
17th January 2003, 11:57 PM
I should state before I begin, PMA, that It takes concentration to Levitate. And It's hard to concentrate on doing two things at once, especially if they're both psychic-type concentrations.

Oh and BTW, if Sabrina touches (physically or mentally) me, your pokemon gets punished. :D
-----
A hole in the roof and a few debris. May not seem like much yet, but Mr. Bunny has already predicted the fall of this great hanger of PMA's. Feeling he should "finish the job," He begins creating a massive earthquake that's strong enough to split the very earth below both of them in half. The only thing still holding the floor together is well... the floor. More parts of the hanger begins falling down, and while Alakazam is trying to slowly lift himself out of harm from the ground, he fails to see the falling debris while he tried (in vain) to use a Future Sight attack while also hovering a few feet above the shaking ground. The hole the ref had made earlier is slowly getting bigger, and a chunk of the ceiling steadily clunked Alakazam on the head, quickly interrupting Alakazam's concentration and sending him falling to the floor (though he's only around 1 feet high...)
It's obvious that Mr. Bunny must pay for interrupting his concentration, Alakazam thinks, along with a sidethought that his master wouldn't be happy with an obliterated hanger. Taking advantage of his previous actions in attacking from the past into the future, Alakazam launches a devestating Psychic attack to aid along with his previous Future Sight attack he had done the round earlier to do some massive damage to the spiky bunny. But Mr. Bunny... is fairing well. His mind is being struck heavily by both blows, with 2x weakness, but his ability to concentrate despite these onslaughts on him has eased his pain, and lessened his damage.
Alakazam, startled by how little fazed Nidoking was to his double psychic attack, had short notice before Nidoking began strike over and over again with its Fury Attack. Quickly regaining his senses, Alakazam extends his hand with one of the spoons in front of the attacking Nidoking and immobilizes it... though not before taking some not-so-light damage.

Mr. Bunny: 34%, (75% Fatigue)
Alakazam: 26%, (87% Fatigue)
Ref: 110% Is being recovered by the earth attack, (14% Irritation towards the Team Approvers; WHY DIDN'T THEY APPROVE MY BEEDRILL YET?!?)
PJBW: 94%, Dodging falling Debris (20% Irritation, for the same reason)
Sara: X.X KOed, Has a huge brick on her head... :P (You said Sabrina :D)
Sabrina: 100% (24% Irritation... *points to above*)

Engi: Not My Fault, blame it on Mr. Bunny. :D

Pokemaster Ash
18th January 2003, 09:56 AM
Sara: [wakes up] Why you little...!

Sabrina: [grabs Sara] Take it easy.

Alakazam, we're not going to let Nidoking get away with hurting innocent people, are we?

box/Sal2: Who the hell are you calling innocent!?

[sweatdrops] Whatever. Anyway, time to change tactics a little. use Confusion to mess with Nidoking's mind (what little of it there is, heh heh). Then use Future Sight. However this time couple it with Hyper Beam.

EngiMatikul
18th January 2003, 11:50 PM
Engi: *casts a "Tin" spell, and both of the pokemon freeze* Alright guys, I have an announcement to make.

If PJBW is allowed to keep his money, he will have enough for that overinflated tourny on that sticky topic there. He plans to enter all four of us on one team. Now, this is no time for past conflicts to interfere with what we have here; if we are to play, we must trust and faith in all four of us, with no backstabbing (at least, until we have defeated all of the other teams in the tournament). We all have our differences, but I'm sure one thing is clear in all of us: its time to show who the Vets really are.

So, a simple question: yes or no, sal2? PMA?

Pokemaster Ash
19th January 2003, 07:31 AM
Why not? Sounds like fun, I guess.

Salvester2
19th January 2003, 08:04 AM
Okay Nidoking, start thing off with your own confusion, to show Alakazam that we ae not so mental hopeless. *consusion is breedable to nidoranM*

Then set up another light screen, and then, after he throws off a hyper beam with that pathtic psychical strength he has, use a counter attack to show him what psycical strength is.

Then, about the tourny.

Umm..it goes against all my moral to aid PA, but my ego and my pride about being a vet are..well...large. *starts talking like some old* and, being a vet, we gotta show these wipper snappers a thing or to..

SP, in light of the no back stabbing rule and the rule about alling myself with PA, I chose to accept...err....*bashes head against ground*

ALly wiht PA...arg!!!

EngiMatikul
23rd January 2003, 01:28 PM
So much to do with Finals and SATs. Luckily, I have found time in Animation class to do some reffing... 2 hours of doing nothing SHOULD come into good use shouldn't it?
-----
Its time to end this battle once and for all, both of the pokemon tell themselves in their minds while they prepare for their next attack. Alakazam decides to strike more into Mr. Bunny's mental capacity (which isn't much) rather than his physical structure this time, and he shoots through the air an invisible beam of confusion. However, Mr. Bunny isn't as stupid as he looks. He also fires his own confusion at Alakazam, and in a silent collision both Confusions are deflected and hit two... rather "innocent" spectators, knocking them out for a while.
*.*.*
Sara (in Sabrina's Body): Erg... that hurt a little... hey why is there a clone of me? And why am I tall? EEEEK I'M MOMMIE!!
Sabrina: ...
*.*.*
Anyway... Both pokemon are now into preparation mode. One is looking steadily into the future, in some sort of trance, trying to attack his opponent several turns early. The other creates a glittering shield in front of him, one that will help him deflect any more mind tricks Alakazam has for him. But Alakazam isn't planning to use any more mind tricks. He's going to use up all his energy in order to try and bring that Nidoking down with his Hyper Beam attack, even if it means he will have the risk of fainting himself. However, as the beam of extreme ionized energy flies towards Mr. Bunny, Mr. Bunny begins growing an eerie red, and as the Hyper Beam hits and does Mr. Bunny some serious damage, he survives barely enough to send back the Hyper Beam towards the exhausted Alakazam, who is too tired to deflect the hit and takes the full blow... KOing him immediately.

Mr. Bunny: 10% (95% Fatigue)
Alakazam: XP
Ref: 110%, (20% Irritation @Ref for his battle vs. PJBW)
PJBW: 94% (26% Irritation, same reason)
Sabrina (Sara?): 96% (40% Irritation)
Sara (or Sabrina?): 94% (40% Irritation)
Stage: 76%, A crack in the ground covered by steel plates so ground may be unstable, a once-small hole in the ceiling grows to a radius of about 30 feet and may grow bigger depending on next attacks...
-----
La here's how it works.
PMA sends out his next pokemon.,
Then Sal2 attacks.
Then PMA attacks back.
So, should we do to Silph Co the same that we did to here? :)

Salvester2
25th January 2003, 07:58 AM
This workith nieith..this is mostly a bump so PA can post.

Pokemaster Ash
25th January 2003, 10:15 AM
.......... [watches as Sabrina and Sara get themselves back to normal, with a little unseen help from a certain green-haired demigoddess]

You did well, Alakazam. Return! [recalls the fallen Psychic-Type] And now to show you the power of one of the other Pokémon I'm planning on taking with to the Free for All. Go, Steelix! [calls out the Onix evo.]

Sabrina: [back to normal] Get that Nidoking, Steelix!

Sara: Demolish it!

And if anything else happens to those two..... You don't want to know what might happen.

Salvester2
26th January 2003, 07:57 AM
You are doing well Nidoking...now show him what a REAL ground Pokemon can do.

Go Nidoking..start out with a Water Gun attack, followed by surf, then use a Blizzard attack!!

Pokemaster Ash
26th January 2003, 09:07 AM
Steelix, take care of Nidoking. Use Earthquake followed by Iron Tail. That should take it out.

Salvester2
26th January 2003, 05:29 PM
I shall pay all my yen to the first person who refs... ;)

EngiMatikul
29th January 2003, 01:46 PM
You can't give out money, Sal2...

Sorry you guys, you have no idea how busy I've been. Though I do admit I'm spending whatever little of my free time playing Final Fantasy VIII...
Short Round!!
-----
Pokemaster Ash recalls his fallen pokemon, letting him rest in peace and recover from the injuries he had acquired while battling Sal2's apparently underestimated Mr. Bunny. He throws a second pokeball and from that tiny round object emerges a huge metallic worm, fresh and ready to take out this exhausted a worn out rodent. Mr. Bunny, hoping not to go down in vain, immediately at the sound of the pokeball being opened began shooting out a stream of high pressure liquid at his huge foe. But this is nothing, according to the Steelix; without really any effort, he creates a weak sesmic disturbance within the earth, though this weak disturbance was enough to knock Mr. Bunny down and ultimately fainting the giant rabbit.

Steelix: 94% (Fatigue: 4%)
Mr. Bunny: XP
Ref: 110% (Irritation: 30%; arg stupid ref @ battle with PJBW)
PJBW: Being inactive again...
-----
Engi: Hey look its Green haired hippy lady!!! :D

Salvester2
31st January 2003, 06:42 PM
Okay.now a worm will battle a worm..bwa!!!

Go....DRAGONAIR!!!!

Start of with Rain Dance, then use Bubble Bea, followed by Waterfall!!!

Pokemaster Ash
31st January 2003, 08:10 PM
Heh heh. We aren't going to let Dragonair get the better of us. Use Iron Tail to do some damage. Then use Dig to evade the Bubblebeam. Lastly use Ancient Power!

EngiMatikul
1st February 2003, 09:41 PM
HAPPY (Chinese) NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Of course, none of you knew that it was Chinese New Year, I suppose. XP Whatever, here's your HongBao(Red Packet, aka a gift): Another reffing!!!
-----
Salvester2 Returns his fellow genetically mutated soldier and sends out another one of his horrid pokemon... the mystical Dragonair!!
*.*.*
PJBW: That's not that horrible.
Engi: Shut up.
*.*.*
With another lash of the whip, the Dragonair stops showing its eer... horrid looks and gets right into battle with a more ugly looking Steelix. Dragonair decides to start off the battle by looking up, into that hole I made made at the beginning of the battle (Now a huge gap in the ceiling), and as he does so, the clouds begin forming, and soon enough rain is pouring down and unfortunately for us we have no roof to cover ourselves from the rain. Ah dangit, I'll just stay in the corner where there's still a bit of ceiling left.
Steelix, however, takes advantage of Dragonair's chanting and slams his tail right onto the side of Dragonair, knocking him to the far side of the wall... in which the wall breaks down after so much bashing! Dragonair gets back up and begins shooting super bubbles at the Steelix, but the Steelix (amazingly) digs quick enough to evade the bubbles and into the ground. Diglett researchers are still pondering on how the immense Steelix is able to dig so quickly, but a less enigmatic situation is the two new holes made in PMA's Hanger: One on the side, and huge hole right in the middle of the ground.
Well, it doesn't take a genius to figure out where Steelix is hiding, and Dragonair knows exactly where to target his next Waterfall attack. He looks up to the sky once more, and the storm steadily grows larger, until it begins pouring... literally. He redirects the pouring water into the large hole in the middle... Nothing is heard, but anyone can just tell that Steelix is NOT in happy situation right now, with his hole slowly filling up with water...
Strangely enough, the rocks and debris begin to move in an unusual circular pattern and begin to build themselves up into what looks like fossillike pokemon. These debris steadily run toward Dragonair, destroying their particular structure in order to injure the graceful worm.
*.*.*
PJBW: How can something be Graceful AND Horrid?
Engi: Ok, stats time.
*.*.*
Dragonair: 81%, Fatigue (15% Fatigue)
Steelix: 79%, Hole is filling up with water, (21% Fatigue)
Ref: 105%, is being hurt by the water somehow, (40% Irritation; the ref is ALWAYS right XP)
PJBW: 89%, is also being hurt by the water, (42% Irritation, still can't figure out how Graceful and Horrible can be on the same pokemon)
Stage: A hole in the ceiling, A hole on one side of the wall, a hole in the ground, lots of debris, steal tiles are all practically gone... PMA, you're gonna need to remodel this place :)

EDIT: PMA, its your turn to post first. I'm only saying this because I saw you online and you didn't post... you evil person...

Pokemaster Ash
2nd February 2003, 08:45 AM
Actually this place was abandoned, remember? This was the old ASB War lab, not the one currently a couple of stories under the house (and thank goodness it isn't that one, otherwise we'd have lots of problems).

Okay, Steelix. Get out of that hole and Bite Dragonair. Then use Sandstorm. Lastly, use Earthquake to really shake things up.

Salvester2
2nd February 2003, 05:48 PM
Firstly, use Agility when Steelix comes out of the hole. Their is no way he can bite you at full speed. Then, laugh while he is doing sandstorm because the rain would negate it..lol.. Seiously...after Agility, do Ice Beam, and finish with a Wrap around Steelix's torso, so the Earthquake won'affect you that much.

EngiMatikul
4th February 2003, 11:23 PM
Engi: *pulls out a piece of paper, write "san" on the paper and the paper expands over Engi's head to cover him from the rain*

Alright PMA, I remembered you wanted to give back Webster, and since I piety him having to put up with you every day, I'll take him back. That, and I have a really cool sig I want him to learn ^-^. But you can't just give him back to me; we have to do something called "trade". Don't worry, you won't have to trade pokemon; I don't want to give away any of my other pokemon. The only thing you'll have to do is to "accept" my money. Of course, you'll never have to put it in the bank, so just think of it as giving it back to me. Ok, here's what you do:

1. First goto the Trade Tower: http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=132893#post132893
2. Post that you want to "sell" Webster back to Me, EngiMatikul, for 2 yen.
3. I'll accept.

That's all there is to it, hopefully you're not dense-headed enough to figure that out. :P Try doing it before the due date of the pokemon teams of the tourny.

On with the battle!
-----
Steelix is not going to stay in his little waterhole anymore, though the weather conditions from above don't look any more dry. At, least, Steelix thinks, he can make a sneak attack and hopefully chomp that Dragonair right in half with his bite attack. So, he carefully detects the location of Dragonair, and with amazing speed he lunges out of the ground and clomps Dragonair within his teeth! Or did he? Apparently, Steelix is fast, but Dragonair is faster. Dragonair shows off his sleek body that is able to move through the air (though filled with rain) with ease, and in a sense taunts at the clumsy Steelix, who is fustrated with his speedy foe.
But Steelix ensures that this won't last for long. Immediately he begins bellowing his own kind of call, not to the skies, but to the ground. Dragonair seems to have an idea of what he is doing, but merely laughs. He can't create a sandstorm in rainy weather! But Steelix has other plans. Soon the sand he begins bellowing up mixes with the rain and becomes greasely combination of sand and water otherwise known as... mud. Rainy days don't make sandstorms, but they CAN make mud slides! And for Dragonair, this was too unexpected for him; he slips and slides and rams himself into another wall, and thus another hole.
Angry at Steelix's cheap trick, he decides to use the stage to his advantage and shoots an Ice Beam at Steelix. Steelix evades with his body, but did not take the time to think about the mud underneath... a serious consequence. The mud begins to harden into ice, and it just so happens that another part of Steelix's body becomes caught within the ice. Struggle as he might, he just can't get the ice off of him! Dragonair quickly takes a leap and wraps himself around Steelix's head to do... um... nothing?
*.*.*
Everyone: *sweatdrop*
*.*.*
Whatever the case, Steelix doesn't enjoy a leeching Dragonair on his head, so he decides to use that head of his to use Earthquake. Unfortunately, Dragonair merely had to jump off to avoid the collision while Steelix is left with a vibrating migrane. But on the plus side, his frozen body has detached from the mud, abling him to move around again... whatever little place there is to move around.

Steelix: 65%, Head wobbly... literally (Fatigue 35%)
Dragonair: 70% Muddy... (Fatigue 41%)
Everybody else: Sweatdropped status... may cause temporary confusion on what the heck Dragonair was doing trying to wrap his body around Steelix
Stage: Can we just say there are 2 walls left?
No offense Sal2... just thought wrapping around a Steelix is funny... His torso was frozen, BTW...

EDIT: One last note: PM your teams to me, and tell me if you already sent your team via the email address. I know some of you don't want to give out your email, so if that's true I'll help you and send your team along with mine. If you don't mind, PM me your team anyway; we need to have a team list, after all.

Salvester2
5th February 2003, 01:07 PM
Okay Dragonair, start out with a Twister attack, followed by Dragon Rage, finish off with a screech!! (?!?!?)

*Cracks whip*

*whip turn the rain into a steamy mist, giving a wierd arua around Sal2*

EngiMatikul
7th February 2003, 04:46 PM
Teams have been sent. Salvage Balls have been acquired... well, one at least. All that is left is the orders... and those require email addresses.

Sal2, you have an email address @ aol.com; it should be no prob for you. Just indicate that it's you Sal2 and it'll be fine.

PMA, slightly bigger problem. But nonetheless, should be no problem for you (I mean, you registered at TPM; I can't see how you don't know how to register for your own email address). I highly suggest you get one soon and either post it or PM it to me. Then we'll all get together and talk about plans.

YES!! My schoolbell rang! FREE!!!!

Pokemaster Ash
9th February 2003, 10:06 PM
Okay, Steelix. This is going to be easy. Use Iron Tail to smack Dragonair around some more. Follow that up with an Earthquake and AncientPower.

EngiMatikul
11th February 2003, 12:05 AM
With his head still a bit wobbly, Steelix strives to live up to his trainer's orders, who has a strange overconfident belief that battling Sal2's Dragonair is no problem at all... whatever the case, Dragonair isn't going to live up to that insult, and to prove him wrong he summons a great twister summon a greater storm and to obliterate the already destroyed stage of PMA's old hanger. Though Steelix has a very tolerable defense, the twister was no minor cyclone to Steelix and implanted some damage into the steel-type pokemon. Steelix tries in vain to retaliate, but the tornado in front of him blurs his view.
Dragonair, quite content with his situation, begins firing out a bluish flame that, because of its dragon-element power, is not in the least bit affected by the droplets of water that is pouring onto the stage. He directs the fire towards Steelix, in which Steelix promptly summons the greatest of his ancestors to help him out once more, and sure enough a clod of mud extinguishes the fire and shoots itself towards Dragonair as it takes the form of another Onix, hardens, and slams itself into Dragonair, sending it flying quite some distance.
Steelix, in turn, prepares to launch his Earthquake attack, but just as he was about to slam the ground and create sesmic waves, a high pitched screech begins prevailing through the area. Having just recovered from a migraine, Steelix does not show much comfort in hearing these high pitched Screeches, and thus with ringing in his ears, he fails to execute his last attack.

Steelix: 60%, Ears Ringing, (47%)
Dragonair: 62%, (55%)
PJBW: 85%, (Irritation: 64%... Dogs have sensitive ears :P)
Stage: Complete obliterated... Rain dance effective for one more turn

Salvester2
13th February 2003, 09:23 PM
Seel: SEEL SEEL!! (PA SHALL PST OR I SHALL KILL YOU!!!)

Sal2: What a mean Seel. *hands Seel wad O' money*

SeeL:SEEL! (ya, call me anytime)

Pokemaster Ash
13th February 2003, 09:42 PM
Okay, Steelix. Time to get really tough. Use Earthquake followed up by Rock Slide. Finish the round with Ancient Power.

Salvester2
14th February 2003, 02:26 PM
Hmmm.....interesting. PA is actually advancing..this is something he wouldn't normally do. Going all offencive in a situation where he actually thinks about hm...hohum...anyway.

Okay Dragonair, start out with a Raindance/Blizzard combo, make the air so icy, Steelix cannot even see you, then finish off with a Swift attack

*crackes Whip* Make him rust!! MWAHAHAHA *cough* err..sorry..NE1 have a glass of water?

EngiMatikul
14th February 2003, 03:04 PM
Hum... apparantly my internet provider has just now decided to switch companies... no, its not that I won't be having internet, its just that it'll be slow... VERY slow... damn slower than any of you guys' connections combined.

So, I'm reffing at school right now, but... you might have to wait a whie before you get the next ref after this. ^-^U
-----
Lightly pouring rain begins to lift into smaller sprinkles, and for a while it seems that there will be peace in this obliterated hanger... but that peace obviously will not last for long. Dragonair once more turns his head towards the sky, this time belowing for a greater, heavier storm; he's not going for light raindrops this time, nope, he's ready for the hail to come in. Meanwhile, while Dragonair is concentrating with the sky, Steelix concentrates with the ground. He slams his tail into the earth once more, and Dragonair is flung several feet accross the stage (or whatever that's left), but just as he does so, sharp shards of ice begin falling from the sky, implanting their knife-like blades into the very crevices of Steelix's body. Yelping in pain, he manages to remember his trainer's previous commands given to him... Rock Slide.
But, where are the rocks? Steelix, seeing the sharp shards dealing more and more damage to him each round, decides this isn't the time to ponder this and rather than using rocks he just picks up a variety of debris and begins tossing them at Dragonair. Dragonair, worn out from summoning such a heavy storm, desperately tries to avoid them, but in the end gets hit by a few and is lodged stuck between the debris.
Now is his chance, ponders Steelix! Immediately he summons his Ancestors once more (they're actually getting quite agitated at their child's constant beckoning) and once again another form created from the ground below takes shape and charges toward Dragonair, but Dragonair merely sends an array of stars to cut through the loose dirt constructed by the summon and negate his attack.

Steelix: 48%, (72% Fatigue)
Dragonair: 47%, stuck within the debris, (70% Fatigue)
Stage: Hail Rain, will deal 4% damage to Steelix per move (12% per round) unless Steelix changes the weather or puts on armor or something.

Salvester2
14th February 2003, 09:05 PM
*Cracks whip* DOn't let him beat you. Show him you are the best Serpent around.

Start out with a Whirl Pool Attack, followed by a DOuble team, then show him what being a Dragon is about. Unlease your ost powerful dragon move. Outrage.

GO!! If you fail me, their will be punishments.

*laughs at PA drenched in water*

Pokemaster Ash
19th February 2003, 07:17 PM
Heh heh. Time to really cut loose.

Steelix, nail Dragonair with Iron Tail. Then use Earthquake. Lastly give it another Iron Tail.

Don't Run With Scizors
19th February 2003, 10:55 PM
Steelix doesn't learn Ancientpower.

Pokemaster Ash
20th February 2003, 03:56 PM
What about Onix? If it can learn it, Steelix can have it.

EngiMatikul
20th February 2003, 09:55 PM
He's right, Neither Onix nor Steelix can learn AncientPower. I just checked. O well, in response to the ref's ignorance, I leave those refs with AncientPower alone. Trust me, it hurts more to me than to all of you. seriously.

This messege shall be edited with a brand new ref as soon as I finish my Science Lab. :)

EDIT.
-----
The panting and sweating of both pokemon, despite the hail rain, shows that even though their HP still in mid range that their battle is soon coming to an end. Not wanting to disappoint his austere trainer, Dragonair begins calling forth into nature again (and nature is getting quite annoyed), and this time the raining hail, which have been piercing Steelix like aluminum foil, begin spinning in a circle around Steelix, surrounding him. Steelix, undaunted, begins solidifying his tail so it can withstand even the sharpest of blades, detects Dragonair's shadow, and slams through the ice and into Dragonair's body, sending it flying several yards.
Dragonair decides now is time for a bit of trickery and goes to use Double Team. He begins making multiple illusions of himself... but they just disappear as soon as they are made!! But how? He observes carefully as he makes another illusion, and finds the problem: as he creates an illusion, an ice blade would just slice right through and it disrupt the illusion, making it impossible to double team. Meanwhile, Steelix slams his stiffened tail into the ground, disrupting the Whirlpool of blades and freeing him to go at his target once more.
Snickering at Dragonair's ignorance of taking the weather into consideration when conducting his moves, Steelix once again prepares for another strike with his Iron Tail. But soon, even the brazen steel pokemon begins to feel a bit anxious, as Dragonair glows an eerie green and seems to have fire in his eyes; Dragonair is tired and has had it with Steelix, and he wants to finish off his opponent for good. Despite this anxiety of Steelix, Steelix tries executing his attack anyway; after all, what can a measly Dragonair do to him? But he soon realizes that this is a fatal error. As soon as he swings his tail towards the dragon pokemon, the dragon with amazing strength grabs the tail with his own and swings the Steel pokemon accross the whole stage... or at least, whatever there is left. Steelix has little time to react before Dragonair once again charges towards him with the rage nearly (but not quite) equivalent to Sal2's hatred towards PMA, and vice versa. Finally, Just when Steelix thought that it was the end for him, Dragonair suddenly stops, falls to the ground, and faints. His rage has worn him all out... it is over for Dragonair. But Steelix does not look like its in any better shape, with a great deal of HP lost and fatigue gained.

Steelix: 9% HP, Extremely tired, (Fatigue 90%)
Dragonair: XP from Fatigue

Sal2 sends his next pokemon, PMA attacks, and Sal2 attacks.
-----
Due to "stuff", I will not be online tonight and most of tomorrow; therefore, if the new reffing for the tourny is up, I want you guys to consult with PJBW on what to do; he'll know what to do after the reffing. If this is the case, I will talk to PJBW and get some info, then do an action based on what you guys did just before the DQ.

If the reffing isn't posted up by tonight, just wait for me; I should be able to go online tomorrow in the evening to send you guys an email.

Salvester2
21st February 2003, 07:39 PM
Okay..go my emboidment of evil!!1

GO TYRANITAR!!!!

Tyranitar: ROAR!!!

*smirks at Steelix*

*cracks whip*

Kill. Now. >-)

*Tyranitar shakes head yes, smilling*

Pokemaster Ash
21st February 2003, 07:52 PM
Okay, Steelix. Time to give Tyranitar a lasting impression.

Start off with Earthquake to shake things up. Follow up with Iron Tail. If you're still going after that, give him another Earthquake.

Salvester2
22nd February 2003, 08:36 AM
Start out with a Surf attack, followed by Earthquake, and if he still kikcing *slithering, wut have you* do a Dynamic Punch attack.

EngiMatikul
23rd February 2003, 08:49 PM
*thinks, thinks, thinks, thinks, thinks, thinks, thinks, thinks, thi..*
PJBW: STOP THINKING ALREADY!
*dies*
-----
Salvester2 returns his ever exhausted little Dragonair... its Outrage has done much more than he could imagine, in both damage and fatigue. Meanwhile, he takes out another suspicious looking pokeball, grins a wide evil grin across his face, and sends it into the... err... "arena". Out pops out the best pokemon that can be represented by Sal2 second only to Nidoking... Tyranitar.
Tyranitar shivers a bit from the hailing that now pounds against his skin; why in the world did my trainer's Dragonair summon such a storm? Nevertheless, Intent finishing off the giant steel worm quickly and getting on with the battle, Tyranitar prepares a giant tsunami to rust out the steel opponent. Unfortunately... there isn't much water to use... so his giant "tsunami" turns out to be no more than a small tidal wave heading towards the exhausted Steelix. Steelix, yearning for the comfort of his pokeball, decides to do his trainer one last favor before taking in a deep rest, just as Dragonair had done. He once again slams his tail against the ground, upsetting the balance of the waves, flings the Tyranitar a few inches off.
Tyranitar gets back up with ease. He hastily begins to retaliate with a much more effective earthquake but before anything even happens, Tyranitar stops and merely watches as the great Steelix falls headfirst to the ground from fatigue: it is cold, tired, wet, and hurt; it wishes no more than to just lie back into that amazingly small pokeball it could fit into and rest until PMA's next trip to the pokecenter.
PJBW: YARGH THIS BLIZZARD IS KILLING ME!!
You shoulda brought an umbrella like I did. Hey whatever happened to your Ryoga Umbrella?
*an umbrella pops out of nowhere and lands on PJBW's head... of course, that wasn't any ordinary umbrella...*
----

Steelix: XP from Fatigue
Tyranitar: 92%, (9% fatigue)
Prof Jb Wolf: 45% (Damage Caps), Confused
Stage: Completely obliterated. Hail rain will go on for another 2 rounds, and deal 12% damage each round to both pokemon and PJBW. :D

Pokemaster Ash
23rd February 2003, 09:54 PM
You did well, Steelix. Return! [recalls the fallen Pokémon] Hm... Should I gamble or try something safe? I'll gamble.

Sabrina: Thinking of finally sending that Pokémon into battle?

Yep.

Sara: Know what you're doing?

...Yes. I have faith here. [pulls out a Pokéball] Hit it, Machop! [sends out the Fighting-Type Pokémon] Heh heh. He may be small, but he's got a huge advantage over Tyranitar, and not just on Type. His size will make him a difficult target.

Salvester2
24th February 2003, 06:08 PM
Okay Tyranitar, start out with somehting nice and simple, Scary face. Then uses Flamethrower to teach Machop he is nothing compared to you, and then, finish off with a nice lil Roar.

Pokemaster Ash
24th February 2003, 06:58 PM
Okay, Machop. We won't let Tyranitar push you around. You're better than him.

Use an Earthquake to knock Tyranitar off of his feet. Next Protect yourself from Tyranitar's Flamethrower. Lastly ignore his roaring and nail him in the face with a DynamicPunch.

EngiMatikul
25th February 2003, 11:42 PM
PMA returns his great fallen Steelix and promises to send out an even more formidible foe for Sal2... He slowly thinks about who to use next, chooses a ball carefully, and... out comes a!!!! Machop?
Eer... well, it seems that PMA is perhps trying to prove that size is not everything, and perhaps he actually has some sort of strategy in his mind. Only time will tell. Meanwhile, Sal2's Tyranitar is bent on showing the little humanoid pokemon that size DOES matter. The weather rages on, and the ref beckons the flag, and the round begins.
Bent on making his trainer proud, Machop begins making a series of sesmic disturbances. Happily pounding away on the ground, he thinks it would not hurt to see his opponent suffer. So, he looks only to be completely horrified by the bloodshot, crazed and maniacal facial expression of the Tyranitar. Tyranitar HAS been taking in some damage, but not enough to tip him over. And apparently, his intimidation trick worked; Machop begins backing up a bit, a bit... startled at the fearsome face of the foe he has to fight.
Keeping the exact same facial expression, Tyranitar shows no mercy and shoots out from his mouth a wide arrange of fireworks. Unfortunately for him, these fireworks are weakened by the ice storm around them, and even more unfortunate is Machop's adept defence skills, enabling the Machop to block off the Fire, though not the ice which slices through the skin of both pokemon with a tinge of frost.
I shall not be intimidated by this overgrown lizard, thinks Machop, and this time, no scary face will stop him. He begins charging at Tyranitar (even WITH that scary face on) with his fists charged, ready to deliver a devestating blow. But soon that plan was averted when out of that horrid face of Tyrantar's comes a even more redoubtful roar, partly to scare off teh little Machop, partly due to the ice storm still chipping away at both opponents.

Machop: 88%, Intimidated (Courage Lowered), (Fatigue: 18%)
Tyranitar: 77%, (Fatigue: 21%)

Pokemaster Ash
26th February 2003, 07:26 PM
Okay, Machop. Don't let Tyranitar get to you. You can beat him!

Sara: Yeah, Machop! You can do it!

Machop, start off with a Mud-Slap to lower Tyranitar's accuracy. Then hit him with a strong DynamicPunch. Then nail him with an Earthquake.

Salvester2
26th February 2003, 07:45 PM
First, start out with a Sandstorm before the mudslap, let see him slap you with all the sand swirling around him.
Then use a Icebeam attack at him when you see him running up with Dynamich punch, the sand shouldn't stop it to much, then when he earthquakes, you show him how a real Earth-pokemon earthquakes!!!

EngiMatikul
27th February 2003, 11:42 PM
Really, guys, it's hailing ice out there and you both are executing dirt attacks. ~_~;;
-----
Machop, still daunted by that scary looking face of Tyranitar's, decides to permanently give Tyranitar a face lift and throws mud on top of Tyranitar's face... that is, if he had found any that wasn't frozen. All the mud around the arena seemed to have froze due to the weather by now, and even though the blizzard is slowing down, mud and ice certainly don't melt that fast. Tyranitar also struggles in vain to create a Sand storm, and in the end makes instead weak but efficient ice form of Sandstorm as the icy blades replace the sand in executing the attack. This, however, seems to give both of them a hinderance.
Machop covers his eyes, hoping to protect them from the icy storm created by Tyranitar and tries to find Tyranitar in the storm. It doesn't take Machop that long, though, since Tyranitar is just one big monster out in the field. Tyranitar, meanwhile, has more of a struggle trying to find the mini-Machop in the snowstorm, and in the end is only the victim of a powerful punch in the back, knocking Tyranitar foward.
Soon after falling, Tyranitar could feel weak tremors moving about in the ground, slowly growing stronger. This time, since he has no need to aim, he begins stomping himself to create his own earthquake that indeed overwhelms the little Machop's earthquake; Machop, unable to stand the earthquake, trips up and is flung several feet in the blizzardy storm that only seems to be getting worse.

Machop: 60%, (Fatigue: 35%)
Tyranitar: 57%, Is currently unable to spot Machop, (Fatigue: 40%)
Stage: Hail Storm in the sky has passed; however, now a kinda-like-sandstorm-only-its-ice rages on through the stage. Visions are obscured; damage of 3-5% per round to both pokemon for... around 4-5 rounds.

Salvester2
28th February 2003, 05:29 PM
First, Tyranitar use Sunny Day, so me can see better, then use Pursuit to catch that damn fighitng type Pokemon, then, finally use Fire Blast at close range.

Pokemaster Ash
1st March 2003, 01:49 PM
Okay, Machop. While Tyranitar's bringing out the sun, hit it with a DynamicPunch. Use Detect to evade its Pursuit (nice line, no?). Lastly use Double Team. The odds of him hitting you with that Fire Blast should be decreased quite a bit. (Ah, the Magical Hats theory. Which is the right Machop?)

EngiMatikul
3rd March 2003, 11:24 PM
Hey have anyone of you experienced that time where every teacher you know during that day assigns you an assignment equivalent to the size of a report due in around a 1 day interval from each other? If you do, you know what I'm experiencing right now. If you don't, you have no idea what I'm going through right now. In any case, tell SM I'm sorry, PMA; I'll get to you guys' reffing ASAP, most likely when the piggies on the lenses of my glasses fly away.
-----
Ice... Snow... Blizzard... Tyranitar has had enough. He can't see ANYTHING in this freezing weather, and him being cold blooded doesn't help too much either. Therefore, he decides that it's time for him to bask in the sun, despite the little pesky kid that's somewhere around him... somewhere in that storm. Well in any case, he'll find him once the weather's cleared up. Machop, on the other hand, finds the weather quite satisfactory; sure, it's a little cold, but it does keep that giant lizard from attacking him. Still believing he has the cover of the storm to sheild him, Machop charges in for another attack, when suddenly out nowhere, the sun bursts through and breaks through the barrier of ice shards; This flash of light temporarily blinds him; therefore, although Tyranitar was hit, it was a weak attempt, and Tyranitar does not fall down this time.
Now that he has the chance to see Machop, its time for him to go after him for all the little sneaky tricks he has done. Machop uses his keen senses to try and avoid Tyranitar, but each time he dodges, Tyranitar gets back onto his trail and continues pursuing him. This little game of cat and mouse goes on for another couple minutes, until both of them are worn out from running around the stage, dodging and chasing each other.
Tyranitar then suddenly appears behind Machop without his knowing and fires a great blast of fire at the little guy!... but Machop dodges just in time, though not without some not-so-minor burns. He was barely able to escape by splitting himself with a double team, and now he has 2... eer... 1 clone. Apparently, one kinda got fried...

Tyranitar: 54%, (Fatigue: 70%)
Machop: 53%, suffering larger than minor but not exactly major burns, 1 clone, (Fatigue: 55%)

Pokemaster Ash
7th March 2003, 06:35 PM
Alright, Machop. We're almost there. Use Mud Slap to lower his eyesight a bit. Then use Toxic to slowly wear him down. Lastly, DynamicPunch!

Salvester2
7th March 2003, 07:54 PM
First, use a nice Mud Slap of your own to negate the mud slap of his, then use a dig attack to avoid the toxic and the dynamic punch, then a take a break under ground to get your fatigue a little lower

Salvester2
7th March 2003, 08:00 PM
Umm.I will be gone March 9th through march 14th..so..umm in the tourney, I am giving you gus control of my Pokes..be nice with them...

EngiMatikul
8th March 2003, 12:52 AM
Alright Understood Sal2; However, I think you have to email them personally and tell them we can control your pokemon and that you follow us, otherwise you'll just be a sitting duck.

Just email them that you command your pokemon to defend if attacked and yourself and yoru poekmon to follow our team.

I'm SOOOOOOO overwhelmed with work right now you guys you have no idea... there's AP US, World Lit. Papers, SATs, Science Labs... I'll try my best to maintain my reffing career, but expect some unfortunate delays.

Salvester2
14th March 2003, 06:15 PM
Thats right..I'm back..just icase you didn't know..

EngiMatikul
21st March 2003, 11:47 PM
No, didn't forget, just... ARG!! *CLUNK* *CLUNK*

Seriously you guys, I don't even have much time to even go on AIM anymore, much less check the boards. However, I haven't quit ASB yet... that would be harsh of me to do that to you guys. I thank you guys graciously for your patience while I slowly bury myself alive in test prep books and review sheets.
-----
Now that there is actually DIRT in the arena, Machop and Tyranitar find it much easier to execute their next attack that both of their trainers have sent them. Machop and his clone starts off first, one of them throwing real slimy mud at the Tyranitar while the other merely imitates. Tyranitar decides quickly and chooses... the right one, which happens to be the wrong one. (Um.. ya... :)) He throws his own mud to counter the clone's mud attack, but it merely slid through the illusion mud and onto the clone, dissipating the clone immediately. Meanwhile, the true mud slaps directly into the miniscle eyes of Tyranitar, blinding it for who knows how long.
Machop quickly uses his advantage to his... advantage. He immediately conjures up a toxic chemical stored within his body (I don't know how, Machop can't learn any OTHER poison moves) and shoots it at Tyranitar. Tyranitar, though blind, realizes the vulnerability his is in, and reacts instinctively to dig a hole into the ground, as far as he can dig.... the toxic hits the edge of the hole, fizzing a bit off the metal debris but is basically evaded.
Machop meanwhile has a problem. He can either go down the hole to execute his trainer's attack, or he can just wait for Tyranitar to appear. (Coin flipping is fun!) After a "iny mini myni mo" and picking a flower on saying if he should do it or if he should not, he decides to go down the hole to venture out the *Australian Biologist mode* elusive creature known as the Tyranitar. Now this little baby can dig miles and miles into the ground with a radius of up to 10 feet, and can basically hit the very molten edge of this very earth before it stops digging. However mate, it is not a good idea to go down the hole of a Tyranitar, for who knows when you'll hit the Tyranitar... or when it'll hit you. *regular ref mode* Fortunately for Machop, Tyranitar was commanded to rest up its energy, and besides the Tyranitar couldn't see much anyway; it spent much of its time while in the hole saving up its real energy while trying to scrap the mud off its eyes. Machop, meanwhile, has trouble seeing underground, due to the fact that there's no light...

Tyranitar: 52%, Underground, Mud mostly scraped off, (64% Fatigue, feels a bit better)
Machop: 53%, Underground, Thinks that maybe he shoulda stayed on the top, (Fatigue 72%)

Salvester2
23rd March 2003, 08:21 AM
Why does my bug have one hit point..stupid Bug/Ghost thingy!!! DIE!! *kicks it and it goes trough* Err...

Any way.

Tyranitar, look up in the hole and use a Flamethrower attack, then look up and use thunderbolt attack. Finally dig up through the hole.

Pokemaster Ash
23rd March 2003, 01:15 PM
I think I see a fatal flaw in that plan...

Machop, get above ground and use Earthquake! Since Tyranitar's underground, the Earthquake will have a much nastier effect on him. In fact, give him 2 more Earthquakes after that. He won't be able to do a thing.

EngiMatikul
27th March 2003, 11:33 PM
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE BUG GOD! CAN YOU NOT SEE IT IS INVINCIBLE TO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!! WE MUST ALL WORSHIP THE BUG GOD! ALL WORSHIP THE BUG GOD!!! ALL HAIL!!!
*Grinner comes up and licks it*
*Shedninja faints*
Eer...
PJBW: hehehe...
Engi: Damn you.
-----
The end is near... sweat trickles down both of the pokemon's head as they await their commands. Tyranitar, having finally cleared the mud from his face, Looks up to see what his trainer is saying, and well what do you know, a little Machop is intruding on Mr. Tyranitar's territory! Mr. Tyranitar doesn't look to happily at the intruder. Machop, sensing the danger, runs as fast as he can towards the light of the whole, though is fatigue and the slipperiness of the dirt hinder him. Not to worry, though; Tyranitar intends to help Machop back to the surface with a huge honking Flamethower, pushing the Machop foward and out of the hole... with a charcoaled back.
Machop is now furious. How dare that huge lizard bully him around like that? Well, he thinks, he'll show him now. He begins creating a great deal of chaos by stomping with his little foot, making great sesmic waves in the ground. Everything that hasn't falled yet has well... fell. Tyranitar, in the meantime, is struggling to get back to the surface, but the Earthquake is seriously hindering him. He fears he may not make it... until he realizes the earthquakes are getting weaker and weaker. Slowly, they seem almost unnoticable, and Tyranitar is able to dig right back to the surface. He prepares to retaliate to the little fighter when instead he sees the poor guy lying on the floor, with his eyes swirled; fatigue had got the best of him. Tyranitar falls to one knee, proud that he has beaten the small annoyance, but a bit ashamed that he himself did not pummel the guy down... of course, he could vent out his anger now...

Machop: X.x from Fatigue
Tyranitar: 15%, (Fatigue 76%), pondering if venting his anger is really worth making the game a tie... "naa," he thinks; "Machop had it coming for him for taking up on such a buff guy..."
----
Sal2 wins, despite what the Bug God says!!
PJBW: The Bug God's dead... he got licked...
Engi: Quiet you! And also, that teaches you guys what fatigue can do if one doesn't check how low their energy reserves are...

EDIT; Whoops, put the damage the wrong way. The Bug God condemns me for giving Tyranitar so much HP.

Salvester2
28th March 2003, 01:06 PM
Yes, Shedninja is the god of all bugs. He own all..he *she in my case* should be worshed, however, I belive Flygon own all new Pokemon..or maybe that evolved Steel/Ground does..or maybe the Nidoking I have on my team *gotten from a friend with a game shark* still own all..who knows.. >-)

Any...good job Tyranitar. You deserved to win..in turn..I evolve my Dragonair!!!

*send out Dragonair*

Okay pal, time to get big and..err..orangish yellow!!

*dragonair evolved* Tyranitar return!!!