PDA

View Full Version : Will O' Spikes team :o

Vega
21st February 2004, 01:26 PM
yeh... jus got into RS battling, so i decided to post the team i made 10 months ago. i know it kinda sucks, but i've never had any chance to test it out until now. plus i have no RS experience whatsoever:P

Ninetales
Flash Fire
Modest -Att +Sp Att
252/0/2/102/52/102

~Flamethrower
~Roar
~SafeGuard
~Will O' Wisp
@Leftovers/Lum Berry

heh, Ninetales is sexy.

Skarmory
Keen Eye
Adamant +Att -SpAtt
252/6/252/0/0/0

~Drill Peck
~Rest
~Spikes
~WhirlWind
@Leftovers

gets owned by Maggy, but does its job well

Dusclops
Pressure
Adamant +Att -Sp Att
252/52/2/102/0/102

~Focus Punch
~Rest
~Shadow Ball
~Will O' Wisp
@Leftovers

for zams and Rejice. need EV suggestions here

Weezing
Levitate
Adamant +Att -Sp Att
236/140/100/0/0/34

~ThunderBolt
~Haze
~Will O' Wisp
~Sludge Bomb
@Leftovers/Lum Berry

Weezing is sexy too. need better EVs here too

Starmie
Natural Cure
Modest -Att +SpAtt
6/0/0/252/252/0

~IceBeam
~Surf
~Recover
~Rapid Spin
@Leftovers

heh, i-beam for Salamence

Heracross
Swarm
Jolly -SpAtt +Spe
6/252/0/252/0/0

~Swords Dance
~Megahorn
~Brick Break
~Earthquake
@Leftovers/Salac Berry

yeh...

:wave: :wave:

stickachu
25th February 2004, 07:50 PM
I thought I remembered you posting this team oh so long ago... Maybe I'm just crazy.

Anyway, you know I don't like roar on Ninetales, but whatev. This is a Will O Spikes team so I guess you need roar somewhere.

Skarms is good.

Weezing... wait a sec.. why doesn't he explode? :( You know, if you gave him explosion over tbolt, you wouldn't have to worry about that nasty sp. attack stat. But then you wouldn't have any electric moves (Not that I think this weezing would be doing much with it anyway)

Everything else is sexy. It seems that Ninetales is going to have a lot to do as starter (what with setting up a safeguard and everything) and I don't know if he's up to it. Uhh.. good team though. You know I like your strategies so I guess I don't have much else to say.
:wave:

EDIT: I went home and crunched some numbers. And guess what, I changed my mind on weezing. I DO like t-bolt on him. But may I recommend this set instead?

Haze
T-bolt
Fireblast
Will-O-Wisp

I may be crazy for giving up a STABed sludge bomb, but I love unexpected sets , and this way, you can focus on a single attack stat. I mean, everyone will assume your Weezing has S. Bomb and therefore doesn't have Haze or Fireblast (depending on which you use) It's just a thought.

Gligar_Man
27th February 2004, 03:12 AM
how many times do you have to post this team... you already missed the genre on rsbot vega, were battling frlg already, :\

nonetheless

lame ninetales eps, safeguard is a waste, maybe hp-ice or grass... or just not using it... its not a good psuedohazer either

try impish... 10% of 400 > 10% of 250, etc. plus you dont even have hp-ground wich would be the only benefit to going adamant to ohko maggies on the switch (but is risky cause of the def & hp ocasionals) whatever on the set, it will miss toxic

only needs 20 eps in attack for that set to be succesful, and go with impish or careful...

252,6,252,0,0,0 and try explosion, wisp0, haze, sludge bomb/bolt... and once again, change the personality...

no recover, in all seriousness you probably wont be needing it and the versatility will come in handy... this may sound bizzare as you havnt done any rsbot battling... but it doesnt come in handy at all, the versatility makes it more useful...

he doesnt get sd until frlg... but whatever, i still like sub on him if your going frlg so should everybody else, ;x

also stikachu that set isnt bizzare, its been used hundreds of times... it still tends to be more useful with rest/explosion, haze, wisp0 & then one attack... people like bolt for gyaras as well but you know what, who cares, :D

blah..

edit: also for all the burnage and defense tanks you have your team has a suprising lack of s.d. maybe add in a regice or registeel