PDA

View Full Version : So slow

Goten Shy
22nd February 2004, 03:17 PM
Hi, i was wondering if the forum is always slow at loading or just sometimes are just for me, aslo, s there i place where we all say hi? Thanx a million

Randy

Chris
22nd February 2004, 03:51 PM
Welcome to TPM, Randy... :wave:

The server isn't always this slow. In fact, it's hardly ever slow. The trunk seems to be bogged down today though (pings are taking ~300ms on average to get through for me), but everything should be back to normal soon enough. Give it a couple of hours and it should be back to its usual high speed. :)

Also, Misc is probably the best forum in which to make yourself known to everyone. :)

Goten Shy
22nd February 2004, 05:12 PM
Thanks Chris and Hi :D:wave: (i love that smily!) Its goig a little faster now so im ok ;)

:::Edit:::
Ok, now yesturday morning and sunday night i kept getting 404 error. (i think its 404) does this happen often due to all of the memebers?

Yoh Asakura
24th February 2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Randy
Thanks Chris and Hi :D:wave: (i love that smily!) Its goig a little faster now so im ok ;)

:::Edit:::
Ok, now yesturday morning and sunday night i kept getting 404 error. (i think its 404) does this happen often due to all of the memebers?

I believe the server was down yesterday, which would account for the site not being accessble and also the error you where recieving.

((I was getting the gateway timeout myself rather then a 404))

Goten Shy
24th February 2004, 01:11 PM
I C, Well then...there should be a host not working thing so you know it is that and not just you =P

FTorchicX
26th February 2004, 03:06 PM
Well, it never does that with me, this forum is always usually fast. Sp,eto,es they have random gateway timeouts like that, but when you check back in like 5 minutes it usually works again. :)

Goten Shy
26th February 2004, 03:22 PM
i was checking back every five minutes for an hour and it didnt work =P Also, the site is running much faster now