PDA

View Full Version : Gunbound anyone?

Cyndaquil7
22nd February 2004, 03:57 PM
I have been a loyal player of the free game Gunbound for about a month now. I'm a pretty good player and have double stone axe and crappy avatars.

Anyone play it here?

And if any of you are good your free to donate stuff to me =).

Razola
23rd February 2004, 09:02 PM
Another day, another Gunbound thread...

I use to play it a lot during September, but I lost interest. Too many lamers using the cheesey Grub to rack up money, and I couldn't get anyone to play it via LAN.

Worms3D is out now, and I'll take it over Gunbound.

Pichu
24th February 2004, 12:34 AM
ROFL.. I posted this topic few months ago. xD ...

I'm a double silver axe, and hear my PET-03 roar! xD

I own with NAK machine, and for money, I use JD (cake) and use the 85-89 degrees shots.

Also, a few TPMers also play GB, such as Raz, EmpressMuil(sp), and fumidasukoto, and CraigTPM.

Kari and Mewtwo
29th February 2004, 01:50 PM
Just became a Metal Axe today. Im usually do alright with Asate & sometimes Bigfoot. Grub for teh money.

Btw, its NooNooKKM if you ever see me on GB.

Pichu
29th February 2004, 03:19 PM
my GB account is ... *points to my name*

Craig
2nd March 2004, 04:18 PM
We need to start a "Buy Craig Items" fund :D in gunbound

I usually use Turtle but im thinking of using someone else for money-grabbing..any suggestions?

Kari and Mewtwo
2nd March 2004, 06:23 PM
best mobile for money racking is the Grub, but there are plenty of other ways to earn big money

Aduka wars (all players use Aduka. It may not seem like much, but constantly using shot 2 & the SS will rack up Thor's level extremely quickly, thus increasing the power of Aduka's shot 2 & SS. Picking a stage where Thor activates most frequently is also recommended.)
Money Suits (the standard moneysuit i believe is punkybrown/rednose/hawaiianwear/vampirecasket. its kinda costly, but with it, you'll be earning about 150% of what you would normally recieve. Poet head works over punkybrowm if you want to economize)
Icetag (same as Aduka, but using Ice & Miramo town stage)
High angles (yeah, this helps.)

but since you asked for mobiles, the best moneyracking mobiles are Grub, Boomer, Aduka, and maybe Mage. If you like the excellent shot bonus (which is worth 50G alone), then go with A.sate or Boomer and dual. Dragon works too, im not counting Dragon since it can only be obtained in random. Grub + Moneysuit is perhaps the best way, though.

Pichu
4th March 2004, 12:54 AM
Nak has a damage higher than boomer or a.sate. =P
Nak + Golden hammer can easily do 650+ damage shots =P

If your smacked right in front of the opponent, and the wind is about 0-2, use 89 degrees shot, full power.

If wind is against you, use 88.

If wind is like 4-6 something like that blowing in the direction you want to shoot, use 90 degrees shot. =P

I don't like gunbound very much nowadays ... Fairyland is getting onto me. I play Gunbound just to raise my pet's intimacy level in that other game. (ie: I play both games at once. xD)

Imhere4u2die
8th March 2004, 08:26 PM
Nak has a lot of delay.....I am 200 more gp to metal axe, I have SWAT helmet and marine suit, and if your a noob, dont buy marine helmet and suit, as you will get them free when you become stone hammer. My acct is Imhere4u2die.... I think I'm pretty good. :)

Kari and Mewtwo
9th March 2004, 03:36 PM
15k away from gold hammer for me

Update: Just became a double metal ax... Yay.. Go me..

Pichu
19th March 2004, 08:49 PM
Holy shyt!!!

One of my college clubs is holding a gunbound tournament... >_>

I wonder should I join :rolleyes:

Kari and Mewtwo
23rd March 2004, 06:42 PM
hey, at least youll get money. By all means, go for it.

TheBlueDragon
10th April 2004, 09:23 AM
I play it sometimes (now only after day 04/17 =P)

My username is Aoiryuu ("Blue Dragon" in japanese XD) and i'm still a double stone axe - -' but i'm close to metal.

Add me if you wish =P