PDA

View Full Version : Ill have a battle with anyone.

Goten Shy
22nd February 2004, 05:57 PM
I may be the newest here, but i have been on plenty of forums with ASB, so by no means am i not a trained trianer.

1v1
DQ: One Week
Arena: Big big nig grassy plain. The Calme Lands.

You send out first ;) OK, lets begin, if there is anymore information need, you choose what it is.

Dark Phoenix
22nd February 2004, 06:22 PM
I'm debating weather or not to apply, I want to test my new Evo'd pokemon, but that wouldn't be too fair to you. So, lets see... I choose... Diamond Weapon - the Baltoy! Good luck Randy.

The_Missing_Link
22nd February 2004, 06:39 PM
I need something to ref so I'll do it

Goten Shy
24th February 2004, 03:03 AM
After minutes of research into who i shall choose, i came up with the perfect pokemon :D I Choose you.......... Jessica!

Corsola (f)
Nickname: Jessica
Sig: None

OK Jess, start of with a Ancient POwer to get the heat up, then in phase two use bubble beam, but if he uses a special attack, ise mirror coat, and oother offencie attack just use Protect. Then in phase 3 use Toxic!

Ancient POwer ~ Bullbe Beam/Mirror Coat/Protect ~ Toxic

Dark Phoenix
24th February 2004, 03:03 PM
Ok Diamond, Lets use Sunny Day and put things to our advantage. Then dodge the bubbles with a Teleport. Finally, use Solar Beam to knock the sludge away from it's course and hit Corsola for super effective damage!

Sunny Day - Teleport - Solar Beam

The_Missing_Link
25th February 2004, 07:12 PM
Round 1

Jessica:100%
Ancient Power~Bubble Beam/Mirror Coat/Protect~Toxic

Diamond Weapon:100%
Sunny Day~Teleport~Solar Beam

Silence reigns as a slight breeze whips through the plain lands, slowly swaying the grass back and forth. Two battlers, the ref and her Delibird occupy the said area and the ceremony commences as each releases their Pokemon. Landing on the grass at the same time, one reveals itself to be a female Corsola. The other, a Baltoy, stolidly staring at his (giving it a gender) perky opponent. Instead of starting the battle with the usual flag wave, the ref takes the unconventional method and nods at her Pokemon. Taking out a small glowing sphere from his bag, the Delibirds hurls it straight up into the air and watches as it explodes in the otherwise dead arena. As soon as the smoke is exposed, the battle begins.

Focusing on the clear blue sky, Diamond begins to glow a deep red. Sending a beam of the red light into the sky, it somehow brings out the sun from out of nowhere and shines down brightly on both of them. Somewhat uncomfortable because of her water nature, Jessica can stand the heat because of her rock half and uses that to her advantage by starting to jump up and down on the ground. She must be doing something right as a line of rocks erupt from beneath the ground and slam into Diamond. A bit fazed by being knocked down, he soon pushes himself right back up again.

As Diamond ponders what his trainer means by dodging the bubbles with a 'teleport'. He has never heard of this attack and Jessica makes full use of her opponent's oblivious thinking and releases small bubbles at Diamond. Slamming hard into him, he feels more pain this time around because of his natural weakness but is far from out as he gets up once more.

Because of the shining sun, Diamond is able to use his last attack to its upmost effectiveness and Jessica is a perfect target. As soon as she releases a gob of deadly purple poison, the Baltoy let's go of his own from his ever closed eyes. Colliding with the Corsola's attack, the beam easily overtakes it and slams into the stunned Jessica. Sending her barreling across the plain, she tumbles for a bit until she can stop and right herself successfully. A bit dizzy from the rolling, she stumbles a bit back into easy reach of Baltoy, who she hopes to do more damage to in the future:

Jessica:82%
Diamond Weapon:81%

Sunny Day for 2 more rounds

Goten Shy
26th February 2004, 10:32 AM
hey dude, can you put hiw much energy we each have please?:yes:

Dark Phoenix
26th February 2004, 01:12 PM
some refs post with energy, some don't, I don't have a preference eather way. Baltoys have no gender if you were wondering TML, doesn't matter, it can be a he XD.

Doing good so far Diamond! Next time I'll just ask you to dodge her next attack if that comes up again. Lets use Cosmic Power to defend agenst any attacks. Next, use Psychic on Jess. Finally, lets finish the round off by relaxing, since your psychic energy will probly be drained.

Cosmic Power - Psychic - Relax

Pichu
26th February 2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Randy
hey dude, can you put hiw much energy we each have please?:yes:
Sorry to interrupt your battle, but The Missing Link is a girl, not a 'dude'. xD

Goten Shy
26th February 2004, 02:18 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHHH! I didnt know that, you rnot meant to tell.

neway, Dudet =P

OK, start of with a double team, then during the phsychic use a Mirror Coat, and to finihs use a Rollout!

Ps. does Relax restore energy like a chill does on pfu?

Dark Phoenix
26th February 2004, 02:54 PM
relax isn't really a move, it's just saying, take a break.. it's not rest, and it's not any other move like rest, just, take a break...

Goten Shy
26th February 2004, 03:19 PM
does it restore energy? Casue if it dont, what is the move to restore energy?

The_Missing_Link
26th February 2004, 03:25 PM
Relax recovers slight fatigue and Rest just recovers health (pain to ref though)

Goten Shy
26th February 2004, 03:28 PM
Not really, on another forum im reffing Rests all the time, but i do usually make them only jhave one per pokemon or per match.

Dark Phoenix
26th February 2004, 03:38 PM
Rest takes energy to use, just like every other "move" in the pokemon game, anything that depleates power points in the game, or seems like takes energy to use in the anime, uses a pokemon's energy status. Relax on the otherhand, is just telling your pokemon to relax, you can do other things like this, for example, dig and stay there for an action, fly and stay high for an action... the amount of actions moves like hyper beam take, you can choose to fire it, or choose to charge it for all 3 actions. You can even combine moves to produce a new exciting result, for example, using rapid spin and sandstorm together to create a stronger sandstorm. That's the best part of ASB, you can order your pokemon to dodge an attack, to reflect attacks with an attack, like how I did with Solar Beam on your Toxic. BTW: MCing psychic, I wonder if that works since psychic targets the mind and a pokemon needs to consentrate to MC something. In eather case, Baltoy is part psychic, so the reflected effect shouldn't damage him as much XD. I love ASB for that reason, the moves acually can have an effect on eachother, and interact in odd ways. Read my reffings on Salvester2 vs killer tai, that should show you how moves can interact with eachother, creating very chaotic results.

Goten Shy
26th February 2004, 03:41 PM
Ok, so what is the move to recover energy?

Dark Phoenix
26th February 2004, 04:14 PM
Relax, Take a Break, pokemon: regain energy for this action, while your not doing anything because of a move, gain energy. Basicly tell your pokemon to do it. Every action command you give, you can give a way to do it. ie: dig, and take a break underground. Teleport into the air, take a break. But like any other move, TAB, Relax, or anything else that is a description as such takes an action. you cannot relax while preforming a move, it's not relaxing XD nore is it taking a break.

Goten Shy
26th February 2004, 05:18 PM
OK, thanx ;)

The_Missing_Link
1st March 2004, 05:40 PM
Round 2

Jessica:82%
Double Team~Mirror Coat~Rollout

Diamond Weapon:81%
Cosmic Power~Psychic~Relax

As Jessics splits into four bodies this round, Diamond takes a deep breath and looks up at the shining sky. Starting to concentrate, his body is engulfed in a shining light, as if he's evolving. Jessica is relieved to find that he isn't evolving, just sending the white beam into the sky. After a moment, the light darts right back down into Diamond, granting him a significant raise in special offense and defense.

Although powered up, Diamond is already feeling somewhat drained of psychic energy but nevertheless sends a psychic wave at Jessica. Feeling much more refreshed than her opponent, all of the Jesssica's shine and sends the already-weakened rippling waves back at Diamond, although one is unfortunate to disappear from the wide ranged attack. With no where to run, he gets smacked by the attack and tumbles back a bit before regaining his step and uprighting himself.

A bit perturbed by the fact that he's a sitting duck, Diamond does as he's told and takes a break to regain his psychic energy. All curling up into balls, Jessica and her crew start to roll around the arena before gaining enough momentum to head towards Diamond. Although he's aware that only one of the Corsolas are real, the Baltoy is still fearful of getting smacked and tries to move away. By now though, nothing can stop Jessica from getting revenge and slamming into him. Flying a bit, Diamond lands hard into the ground and silently wheezes as he tries to get up, although Jessica isn't feeling so good herself, breathing a bit hard from the energy usage:

Jessica:82% 2 clones, panting
Diamond Weapon:67% Enhanced sp. offense and defense, bruised

Sunny Day for 1 more round

Dark Phoenix
7th March 2004, 09:23 AM
hey randy, it's your attack, if you didn't know...*bump* I'll check tomorow, since the week has already gone by XD.

The_Missing_Link
8th March 2004, 05:04 PM
Yup, Randy is DQ'ed. You can have your catch/evolution now, DP

Dark Phoenix
8th March 2004, 05:15 PM
sweet - *Vibrava pops out of pokeball n starts to glow* Vibrava is evolving! Makes me whana challenge a Gym Leader XD.

I choose to evolve Vibrava into Flygon!