PDA

View Full Version : Games: that never made it! Part three.

Super Lugia Freak
12th January 2003, 01:43 PM
Some might remember, some might not. Who gives a hoot?!?
If you don't know what to do, I'll tell ya! Ok, think of something like:

Donkey Thong

Then, describe the 'game that never made it.'

-DK gets friskey in a bar.

See? Ok. It could also be games that almost made it, but there was just something wrong with it. At the other site it did pretty well....

Super Smash Mothers: All of Nintendo's greatest stars have their mom's duke it out!:D

Conker's really, really, really, really bad fur day!

Super Lugia Freak
12th January 2003, 05:44 PM
When I was a small Lugia, I was flying and I accidently BUMP-ed in to a building in the fog!
It hurt when I BUMP-ed it!

Super Lugia Freak
12th January 2003, 05:45 PM
When I was a small Lugia, I was flying and I accidently BUMP-ed in to a building in the fog!
It hurt when I BUMP-ed it!

PNT510
12th January 2003, 09:51 PM
Stop with the bumps already.

So this post isn't totaly spam 'Cheese Nips the game. You love to eat them now play them.'

so fly supersky
13th January 2003, 04:51 PM
GTA: Cincinnati:

Go around killing and stealing from the people of Cincinnati, including the WKRP gang. New features include using your 2x4 to beat a dead horse and shooting rocks to see them bleed.

Metroid Primetime:

Samus arrives on a strange planet called Hollywood. It's up to her to clean up Planet Hollywood of all the crappy sitcoms and reality garbage shows by blasting the producers and hosts.

The Simpsons Sims:

You've seen them living in the shadows of better games like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater and Crazy Taxi. Now the Simpsons are mimmicing the game they should've done in the first place, the Sims! Watch as Homer confesses to Moe that he's building a better Marge and watch Bart hire Fat Tony to knock off Lisa before the big spelling B.

BMX Agent Xander:

BMXing and secret agent tomfooley in one game. Vin Diesel needs to kill all the anarchists booing him as he does dope moves on a bike while avoiding piles of dog doody.

Ninetales3001
13th January 2003, 06:37 PM
DOA: Volleyball..

wait that's been done XD

FFX Kart!

Choose your favorite character to race against the other playable characters in this first person shooter / racing / rpg / adventure / puzzle / gameshow game of the year!!!!

Dance Dance Urination

Have fun urinating to bass pumping, high energy dance tunes in this wonderful toilet simulation game modeled off the world famous Dance Dance Revolution!

Starry Might
13th January 2003, 07:13 PM
I remember the previous "Games That Never Made It" topics - they were hilarious, and I've even contributed to them!

Anyway, here's my contributions!

"Star Knox Adventures" - For those of you who have read the Dr. Seuss book "Fox In Socks"... Remember the Knox? Well, after outwitting the fox in the book, he was feeling feisty and tried to have a video game starring him made. Unfortunately, the project fell through due to lack of funding, and the Knox has since shut himself in his apartment, and will not come out despite the cajoling from his friends the Cat In The Hat, Horton the Elephant, and Sam I Am.

"Surreal Tournament 2003" - The sequal to "Surreal Tournament". Engage in Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Double Domination, and Bombing Run games in Shagadellic environments! Collect special pills to improve your Mojo and use special moves! (Yeah, baby! Guh-rooovay! 8))

"Lord of the Ring-Around-The-Collars: The Two-Hundred-And-One Scours" - Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli get night jobs at the laundromat... (Free samples of dryer sheets with J.R.R. Tolkien's signature printed on them with every purchase of the game.)

That's good enough for now. :D

Renegade
13th January 2003, 08:21 PM
DDU...XD

Ummm...

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Defecation: Harry's gotta go, use magic to unclog the pipes! The catch: Snape has filled the pipes with bewitched hair that spreads the more Drain-O you pour down it. Multiplayer includes a first-to-unclog contest with up to four people.

Bah, I tried. XP

Super Lugia Freak
13th January 2003, 09:41 PM
These are better than the other site! Kewl!:) :D

Adz44
14th January 2003, 01:52 PM
Devil Probably Will Cry: A new adventure with Dante where he must fight an evil batch of mutated onions. Along with his giant kitchen knife, you must peel and chop your way through 20 over-powering levels that will bring tears to Dante's eyes. Dante can also transform into "Yan Can" Dante, who can chop through onions at an amazing speed.

Vinny Jones Football 2003: The ex-footballer, famed for his bad behaviour on the pitch, now has his own game. Choose from any of his former teams and recreate all the matches he played in. Of course, this game won't be just football. A great deal of work has gone into the fouls. Vinny can headbutt, punch and even kick players in the.........where it really hurts. When you get called up for Wales, you can create havoc on an international scale. You even get the chance to take on Dennis Wise at Wimbledon. Rumour has it, that if you complete the game, you unlock a special mission with Eric Cantona, where you can jump into the crowd and start some fights there. Look out for his special move...

That's all for now. Might think of more...

Starry Might
14th January 2003, 05:57 PM
...with more games that never quite made it! :D

"Justin's Dance beat" - Taking a page from Britney Spears's book, Justin Timberlake has decided to carve his own niche in the "Press-Buttons-In-Tune-To-The-Music" genre! O_O

"Pull My Finger Interactive" - Comes with free I-Smell peripheral. (Phew!)

"Kingdom Hearts" - Final Fantasy meets Disney! Whoa, what did you all say? "THAT GAME DOES EXIST!!"? Oops... *SHEEPISH GRIN* :P

This last one's from the April 2000 issue of "PC Gamer", as said by Raven Software's Brian Raffel (who gets full credit for this one) on the last page:

"Don't Put That In Your Mouth; it's a first-person game in which you're an eight-month-old child exploring a house. I understand it was written by a company that also installs vinyl siding."

so fly supersky
14th January 2003, 06:04 PM
Dual Shadow Kingdom Hearts

Cross all the recent RPG's that end in Hearts and you get one big super RPG about saving people's hearts from the heartless while visiting people's dreams to find out what's in their heart and spinning the Judgement wheel just to see if you land on a friggin' heart.

Did I mention the word 'heart' enough?

Starry Might
15th January 2003, 04:22 PM
...with even more games that never made it! :D

"Super Mario Sunburn" - Mario: "Mamma Mia! Mamma Mia! Where's-a the sunscreen?! Ow-wow-wow-wow!"

"Dungeon Sweep" - Castle Ehb's dungeon is filthy, and King Konreid has ordered you to clean it up! Armed with brooms, mops, and magic cleaning potions, you and your party must scour (literally) the dungeon's depths and contend with dirt, grime, and dust bunnies. And you BETTER do a good job, or you might spend the night in the Iron Maiden! :o

"Fire Emblem" Series - That is, versions of these games for countries BESIDES Japan! (Oh well, at least we have Marth and Roy in "Super Smash Bros. Melee"...)

"Room Raider" - Lara Croft has misplaced her socks, and she embarks on an adventure in her house to find them!

"Luigi's Motorhome" - Luigi buys a used motorhome, only to discover it's haunted by GHOSTS! (Luigi: "No wonder the man sold it-a to me so-a cheap!" :o)

The Muffin Man
15th January 2003, 07:49 PM
FFX-2 - Watch a stagnating series get shot in the foot! I know it's being made, but here's hoping it WON'T make it!

Street Fighter Alpha vs Super monkey ball, 92nd Strike, 13 - It'll come out eventually. You know it.

Starry Might
16th January 2003, 05:03 PM
And guess what? I got more games that never made it! :D

"SSX Sticky" - Eddie: "Hey! How come my snowboard's not going anywhere?! (*PUTS HIS FOOT ON THE GROUND*) D'oh! No wonder! (*TRIES TO LIFT HIS FOOT*) The ground is like Super Glue!" ~_~

"Super Donkey Ball" - It's "Super Monkey Ball", but with mules instead of apes! (HEE-HAW!)

"Looney Hearts" - In this sequal to "Kingdom Hearts", the world of Looney Tunes is in peril, and you (with the help of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck) must set things right!

Kari and Mewtwo
16th January 2003, 09:46 PM
heh.. i'll give it a try..

Super Smash Bros: Nintendo vrs Capcom

~capcom's all stars take on nintendo's.. (imagines matches such as Iris vrs Samus, Ryu versus Mewtwo, Jill vrs Fox, Chun-li vrs Zelda/Sheik, and Zero versus Link)

beh.. not exactly funny.. although they do have Marvel vrs Capcom and Capcom vrs SNK (or whatever it was called), so i thought Nintendo vrs Capcom would be good

JamieC
17th January 2003, 06:47 PM
How about PokeDoom - Your'e lost on an alien planets, and 'cute' little monsters keep popping out of balls and unleashing vicious attacks on you! Take up your trusty shotgun and blast some pikachu! Aim of the game is to kill Ash, and to make the makers of the cartoon finally think of a different story to produce...