PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball GT: And Then She Was Gone (PG-13)

FusionSonicX
23rd February 2004, 09:41 PM
This is my Dragonball GT fic. It evloves Bulla and Goten love. It is rated PG13 for rape. Its not described, so don't worry about that. This has all the characters in it and I hope you enjoy it. BTW - I don't own the song Poor Thing or the poem, "And Then She Was Gone" so please don't sue me! Another thing, this goes into a Degrassi: The Next Generation plot. This is just a prolouge. SOrry if anything is miss spelled. I'm having a bad day, and my spell checker isn't working. So don't be mad at me.

Chapter 1[/CENTER]

Poor Thing

The bright silver moon shone down on Capsule Corp. A fire was dancing in a dirt living area. The entire Z Gang were outside having a party. Vegeta, was standing front of a grill, cooking steak. Chi-Chi and Bulma were setting up the picnic table. Trunks, Pan, Bulla and Goten were playing limbo, Goten was winning. Krillin and Eighteen had just left the party leaving Marron there. Piccolo stood away from everyone, as usual. Gohan and Videl were sitting on a swing holding hands.

"Go Trunks! Go Trunks! Go Trunks!" Pan and Bulla said. They were chanting for Trunks who was now moving under the limbo stick. Goten, on the other hand was waitting for him to fall, so he could win. Trunks finally made it under the pole and it was Goten's turn. He didn't make it. Goten fell before he even went under the pole.

Bulma walked over to Vegeta, who had burnt most of the steak. "Do you nead some help?" Vegeta's face turned red. "I know how to cook!" Bulma smiled. "Uh-Huh! Whatever!"

"Marron, could you help me?" Chi-Chi asked. Marron nodded her head. The two threw on a table cloth and then some paper plates and paper cups. The two sat down and got ready to eat.

Piccolo walked over to Gohan and Videl. He started to make conversation. "Hi, guys." Gohan looked up at the green Namik. "Uh, Hi Piccolo." Gohan and Vidal said. "I hope I'm not interupting anything." Gohan nodded a no. After about two or three hours. The steak were finally ready to eat.

Later that night, Trunks, Goten, Pan, Bulla and Marron went to another party. Everyone was doing what they wanted to do. Bulla had met up with a boy from school, Marc. "So, Bulla, How's it going?" Bulla smiled at she drank a charona. "Fine, you?" "I'm doing fine, but its alittle loud in here. Let's go up stairs."

Bulla fell on the bed, with Marc on top of here. They began to kiss. Bulla pushed him off gently. "Just go slow, okay?" Marc continued to kiss here. "Marc, I said slow!" Marc sat up and pulled out a condom from his pocket. Bulla sat up with wide eyes. "No! Are you crazy?" Marc pushed here down. Bulla was scared now. "No, No, No!" She began to cry. "Please. Stop!"

>>To be continued...

The Muffin Man
24th February 2004, 07:06 PM
So far it's really well written, but one thing...

Saiya-jins are born with incredible strength. Wether they train or not. Chances are Bulla could MAKE Marc stop if she wanted quite easily. Gohan showed that even without training, Saiya-jins are ALOT stronger than humans(remember the Saiya-jin saga?)

FusionSonicX
25th February 2004, 12:30 AM
Wow. Really? I didn't know that. But I'm trying not to go along with the story. But she still is a saiyan. Next chapter, Bulla, Pan and Marron are in a band! Well, latez everyone

Mikey
25th February 2004, 07:04 PM
Um, not to be mean or anything, but this is really just the Degrassi episode entitled "Poor Thing" in DBZ style isn't it? I no nothing of DBZ, but I know a lot about Degrassi and that exact scene and title were featured for the same episode.