PDA

View Full Version : Episode Title Jan 25

DigiPokeMon
12th January 2003, 01:53 PM
Pokemon Episode for Saturday January 25 on Kids WB!:
Episode 532: Dues and Don'ts (Team Rocket and Delibird!)

Bellossom Boy
12th January 2003, 02:26 PM
WOW! It's already two more episodes before Delibird appears? Neatness! :D

That is a funny title,not as good as mine(Special Delibird-y),but a neat pun title none the less. I'm glad they are showing new episodes,and I can't wait until the gang reaches Mahogany Town! 8)

Chris 2.1
15th January 2003, 02:58 PM
cool title! i guess Team Rocket are due something from J,J&M, are they? maybe they didnt steal enough (by which i mean any) Pokemon!

Hanada Tattsu
17th January 2003, 08:51 AM
It's an okay title, I liked Bellossom Boy's title much better. It was a funnier pun.

Even though I don't watch the dub, I'd like to comment that Kids WB is really moving forward quickly. I was flipping channels the other day, and I saw that they were already airing the Gomazou (Phanpy) egg episode.

I think the dubs might be getting better too. Kids WB is doing pretty good...

T M Pikachu
20th January 2003, 02:17 PM
Oh so that's what the title is. It looked strange when they were showing a commerical for it. Team Rocket and the twerps were kicking a football across a goal. Team Rocket looked so funny dressed in football informs.

Mikey
20th January 2003, 06:28 PM
Yeah, the advertisement was weird, seeing how the football part happens for all of a minute in the beggining. :/.

I still think "The Delibird Dilema" would have been a more appropriate title.

Hanada Tattsu
20th January 2003, 09:29 PM
SPOILER ALERT

I hope 4Kids does a good job with this eppie. This had some really nice dialouge and a lot of hilarious scenes. It's also somewhat of an essential episode, since Delibird becomes somewhat like Jigglypuff and Snubull before them, either following Satoshi-tachi or Musashi-tachi (in this case, Musashi-tachi).

Like I said, the dub is getting better, and so are the fillers.

pokefreak04
25th January 2003, 02:10 PM
It is a good episode, I saw it this morning. The scene that comes on after the title is pretty funny, with JJM&W fighting. The Dues in the episode title come in later. The Delibird belongs to an elderly TR recruiter, and J&J beat it, try to capture it, but it is returned. The woman doesn't believe that J&J are in TR, because they aren't wearing the "proper" uniforms. James shows her his ID card, only to have the woman tell him that his membership is..are you ready for this....EXPIRED!!!! So is Jessie's. Meowth isnt even on TR anymore. The woman tells them that they will get a huge bonus if they join, which J&J keep saying they are already on TR. They are put through tests, and they have to battle a trainer and win to be reinstated, and who else should walk along? You guessed it: Ash! They are allowed to use Delibird for this battle, and they take Ash by surprise by using Delibird. After Ash consults his Pokedex, Delibird gives AM&B a "present," which blow up in their faces!<lol> AM&B start to run, but Delibird keeps throwing presents. One of those presents hurts Pikachu. AM&B duck behind a rock, and think they are safe. Then Delibird sneaks up and puts a present in Pikachu's hands. It blow up after Pikachu tries to get rid of it. Suddenly Pikachu turns a glowing white. Ash pulls out the Dex and it says that sometimes Delibird's presents give the opponent energy. Pikachu goes back to his normal color, then puts on that tough guy face! He jumps on the rock and uses Thunder, which tears up the ground and blasts TR off again. The recruiter is still watching and says to herself that she will pass them because of the personelle shortage. Giovanni is alerted of this and he says to work them hard until they pay off their loan. The girl at the desk wants revenge for Jessie making the girl pay for Jessie's fruit smoothie and never paying it back. J&J are told that they are reinstated and they get their bonus. They just get a receipt that tells them what was deducted because of their dues that they havent payed for years. The woman tells them that there isn't enough left to make a phone call!<lol> The fact of the matter is, I think, that they are now debt free! The woman tells J&J that Delibird will be coming to them to collect monthly dues every once in a while. Later on, J&J are walking along and they suddenly yell, WE'RE BACK!!!!!
Sorry for the long post, I guess I got carried away!:P