PDA

View Full Version : 3 new episode titles, and NEW SPECIAL!

Chris 2.1
24th February 2004, 04:35 AM
Got this off Serebii. Thanks to Murgatroyd for translating:

Episode 343: Dancing Battle! Ludicolo!

SPECIAL 16: Pokemon Researcher Gary & Aerodactyl!

Episode 344: Papa is Idol!? False Gym Leader!!

Episode 345: Petalburg Gym Crisis! Household Crisis!

Nice Epi-Arc for the Petalburg Gym. In the most recent episode, May couldn't wait to get home...I wonder if this means any foreshadowing? I hope not....

Mikey
24th February 2004, 01:58 PM
Hmm, I wonder if the first episode could be a quick evolution for Brock's Lombre...

The other episodes seem to start a mini series with the Petalburg Gym. I hope May leaves, but for god's sake, please get rid of Max. The special sounds neat.

Fossil Kabutops
24th February 2004, 02:45 PM
I'd like too see that special with Gary in! Maybe he goes back to the place where Ash met Aerodactyl and found Togepi? It could be possible since back then Gary was there also, and wants to find out if it was a dream of reality:D

Kojiro
24th February 2004, 03:02 PM
Well considering Lombre evolves with a stone and Golbat evolved very fast too,this could mean Lombre could evolve!

Also I think the petalburg gym episode is gonna have some bad guy posing as Norman. But who? Team Rocket would be cool, but if it was some eviler villain, that would be cool also.

Also when will the special air, and do you think Gary will have a new voice?

Water Pokemon Master
24th February 2004, 04:58 PM
Gary coming back could prove that the Blastoise in movie 7 is his.

JazzJazz
24th February 2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Water Pokemon Master
Gary coming back could prove that the Blastoise in movie 7 is his.

Not necessarily... the blastoise in movie 7 could belong to another trainer that Ash and the others meet along the way, or it could just be a wild blastoise that somehow becomes involved in the plot. We'll just have to wait and see.

Water Pokemon Master
24th February 2004, 05:43 PM
I said could prove. :)

Light_Togetic
24th February 2004, 05:45 PM
Cool, another special! I was wondering what Gary was up to... And another adventure with Aerodactyl would be so cool! I doubt Gary will be at Grandpa Canyon though, seeing as that was in Kanto, and he went to Hoenn. Wait... he did go to Hoenn right? I'm not sounding like a nut case again right?? ^^;; Well, whatever...

About the Ludicolo episode... I doubt that Brock's Lombre would evolve that soon, but you know what, everything in AG has happened when I thought it wouldn't so... It'll evolve!! XD

Yay! Story arc at the Petalburg gym! I knew they would have to do something big with Norman. You know what, I've actually gotten quite used to May and Max being a part of the team... If one of 'em ends up leaving the group, I might actually be sad. ^-^ But I still want Misty to come back! *clings to her shreds of hope until the very end*

Zak
24th February 2004, 06:19 PM
JazzJazz and WPM: This is not a chat room. Both of your replies are extremely vague, and would thus be considered spam (JazzJazz moreso). However, I'll let it slide, since I can understand where you were coming from and I think you both have valid points, but it would be nicer if you would elaborate, please.

Anyways, I guess they found a new seiyuu for Shigeru-san! As for the special, I think Gary may be on Cinnabar Island again, at least I hope so. I remember him wanting to become a Pokemon researcher, yet he's doing it by traveling, since he went to the mountains and like Ash, took just his Blastoise. So... this should be interesting. And, given that Cinnabar Island is practically the homebase for research labs, AND Aerodactyl is featured, it's more likely he's on Cinnabar.

Btw, I realized another thing. Anyone ever thought of the fact that since Gary and Ash get along now, and he's a Pokemon researcher... and usually people who travel with Ash have different ambitions, breeder, coordinator, watcher, water trainer... hehe, see where I'm going with this? Anyone else think he'd make a great addition to the group?

~Zak

Animelee
24th February 2004, 07:09 PM
I'm not saying you're lying Zak, but where did you hear that Shigeru's voice actor quit? Everyone's been saying that, but whenever I ask for proof, I'm either ignored, or proof cannot be provided.

I think someone lied to all of us when they said that Shigeru's actor quit. It's just like back in 2000 when people were saying that Rica Matsumoto was fed up of doing Satoshi's voice in an interview, and that she was going to quite in 2002. She's still here, though - and from a few videos I have, she looks like she's having fun doing the voice. :D Again, I'm not saying you're lying, because you're a cool guy, but someone must of spread a rumor amoungst all of us.

Anyhow, these episodes and the special sound pre-tay cool.

Here's what I think:

The Rumpapa from the sixth Pikachu the Movie will return, and teach Takeshi's Hasubrero how to dance. 8) Maybe it'll evolve, but I doubt it. :( But, this is Hoenn, who knows?!

Shigeru will probably find some kind of amber with Ptera DNA inside, and revive it, and then it'll get loose, and then he'll have to catch it. Getting a Ptera will make flying from region to region easy for Shigeru, which [probably] explains the Kamex in the seventh movie.

The last two are gonna be awesome! Masato and his sis can see their parents again, but, uh-oh, it looks like Senri is missing! :o Could it be Teams Aqua and/or Magma?! Or is it Team Rocket?! Stayyyy tuuuuned!

Someone above me said that they hope Masato stays at home, but I doubt that. Since a lot people who watch the show are under the age of ten, they need someone their age to be represented, which is what Masato does. I actually really like him, and I hope he stays. He was really cool in the sixth movie. :)