PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to anyone(Need ref also)

PojoPooka
12th January 2003, 02:41 PM
60 hr DQ
1v1
IndigoArena

Anyone who wants this. I'll take any ref that post often.

You post Pokemon and attacks, then I do the same

Shadow87
12th January 2003, 03:03 PM
I like to battle! and then I will use Nido! (nidoran male)

Ok nido! use double team to make yourself some clones, then attack with a poisin sting, and finish the round with a double-edge!!

double team/poison sting/double-edge

PojoPooka
12th January 2003, 03:19 PM
Okay, thanks for accepting, Good luck to you.

*Grabs Pokeball and enlarges it to max size*
Go! Aerodactyl!

Aerodactyl, stay in the sky out of his reach while he wastes his attacks. Then, Earthquake him to take out all his clones!
While the real one stands there, get its head bitten off with a Bite attack!
Then, SkyAttack it!

Earthquake/Bite/SkyAttack

Wolfsong
13th January 2003, 04:09 PM
I've been asked to ref. I'll have it up wither tomorrow or wednesday. I'm busy atm, but it will be done.

Yumemiru
13th January 2003, 04:11 PM
A triple post all within the same afternoon. Tsk, tsk.

Bumping of that sort is not allowed. Please discontinue from doing it. Thanks.

EDIT: Hmm, Shadow87, who are you? Have you gotten your team approved? I'm sorry if I'm asking an obvious question or if I've simply missed your post(s) there, but I can't find anything. If you have, carry on and ignore me. If you haven't, you'll have to get your team approved before you may start battling.

Dark Dragonite
13th January 2003, 04:15 PM
how can one person post both pokemon and attacks first, especially if he doesn't know what he's up against, isn't that a bit unfair??

PojoPooka
13th January 2003, 04:26 PM
I don't know how, don't hurt me plz ;_;
I said for him to post poke, then I post poke and attack, then he attacks. He posted pokes and attacks right away, so I figured "okay", and just editted my first post to agree with what he said ;_;
He accepted, he can live with the rules, right?

PS I didn't know bumping was wrong, sorry, I wont do it again.

Wolfsong
13th January 2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by ASHarris
A triple post all within the same afternoon. Tsk, tsk.

Bumping of that sort is not allowed. Please discontinue from doing it. Thanks.

EDIT: Hmm, Shadow87, who are you? Have you gotten your team approved? I'm sorry if I'm asking an obvious question or if I've simply missed your post(s) there, but I can't find anything. If you have, carry on and ignore me. If you haven't, you'll have to get your team approved before you may start battling.

Until Shadow87 answers ASharris's question ^ I will not be able to ref this battle. When he answers letting us know f he/she has an approved team then i will be able to ref.

Shadow87
14th January 2003, 12:28 AM
of course I have an approved team, wouldn't dare to fool you guys! I'll search the page in the team approval tower and give you the evidence! Ah here it is it was on page 30 http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4199&perpage=15&pagenumber=30

And I thought that you sayd that I should attack first, nevermind I'll get you in the second round!!

Yumemiru
14th January 2003, 06:31 AM
Perfect. I must've missed it. Sorry 'bout that. Have fun then!

PojoPooka
14th January 2003, 11:59 AM
Okay, good. Now we can get this underway. Good luck ^^

Wolfsong
15th January 2003, 01:35 PM
What is aerodactyl's gender?

Round One

A cool breeze wafts across the small, peaceful clearing, creating a serene atmosphere within the Indigo Stadium. A lone challenger approaches the stadium, read to test his abilities. He doesn't have long to wait as another trainer accepts his offer. They shake hands and then walk into the trainers' boxes. Once the trainers have gotten themselves situated, they release their pokemon. Out of the first pokeball, appears a feisty nidoran male. The first trainer looks at the energetic purple pincushion. He closes his eyes and thinks for a moment before plucking a pokeball off his belt and releasing it. Out of the brilliant red flash reveals an ancient aerodactyl. The aerodactyl takes to the air, while the trainers await the arrival of a ref.

Soon, yelling can be heard as a dragonite flies into the arena carrying its struggling traniner in his arms. Knowing, she's beat, she stops struggling and agrees to ref the battle. She pulls out a little white flag as she waits for the trainers' commands.

PojoPooka (PP) VS. Shadow87 (S87)

Aerodactyl VS. Nido (Nidoran M)

Aerodactyl: 100%

Nido: 100%

The attacks are issued.

S87: "Ok nido! use double team to make yourself some clones, then attack with a poisin sting, and finish the round with a double-edge!"

PP: "Aerodactyl, stay in the sky out of his reach while he wastes his attacks. Then, Earthquake him to take out all his clones! While the real one stands there, get its head bitten off with a Bite attack! Then, Sky Attack it!"

The two pokemon nod as they hear their attacks. They wait until the ref drops the white flag signaling the beginning of the round. Once the flag is dropped, both pokemon set to work. Nido begins to glow a pale yellow as Aerodactyl circles above waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Soon, there are two Nidos’ in the place of the original. Aerodactyl smirks as he dives towards the ground. When he hits, a rippling wave of seismic energy heads straight for the little purple pokemon. Nido mutters under his breath before taking a deep breath and releasing hundreds of tiny needles at Aerodactyl. Aerodactyl zooms through the projectiles and Nido, who sees him coming, tries to run, but isn’t fast enough. Aerodactyl clamps down on Nido’s rear leg. Nido cries out in pain before losing his cool and all out attacking Aerodactyl, who drops the nidoran and takes to the air. Showing off his mastery of aerial combat, Aerodactyl begins to dart about gracefully in the sky, before zooming in sending Nido flying through the air.

Aerodactyl: 86%, very tired, panting

Nido: 70% (Damage Caps), has a hurt rear leg, frustrated

PP attacks first

Then its S87's turn to attack

PojoPooka
15th January 2003, 01:51 PM
Aerodactyl, just Fly into the sky for a lot of this round, and relax up there. Wait out his attacks, then come down into him(1 attack).
After that, take it easy with a Screech and WingAttack. Don't put much into them though.

Fly for awhile|Screech|WingAttack

Shadow87
16th January 2003, 10:56 AM
OK Nido!!! stay focussed!

first disable him so he can't fly up in the sky then pierce its wing with your horn and then kick him with all your power!!

disable/horn attack/double kick

PojoPooka
19th January 2003, 07:42 PM
Aerodactyl is a male, btw

Wolfsong
20th January 2003, 06:19 PM
I'll have the reffing up by the end of the week. My dad was stingy with his laptop during the holiday. Now that i'm back at my dorm, i'll be able to work on the reffings. Sorry for the delay. I will be more active now.

Wolfsong
21st January 2003, 04:50 PM
Round Two

The cool breeze continues to waft across the small, peaceful clearing, creating a serene atmosphere within the Indigo Stadium. Too bad the too pokemon are too busy to pay any heed to it.

Aerodactyl: 86%, very tired, panting

Nido: 70% (Damage Caps), has a hurt rear leg, frustrated
The attacks are issued.

PP: "Aerodactyl, just Fly into the sky for a lot of this round, and relax up there. Wait out his attacks, then come down into him(1 attack). After that, take it easy with a Screech and WingAttack. Don't put much into them though."

S87: "OK Nido!!! stay focussed! first disable him so he can't fly up in the sky then pierce its wing with your horn and then kick him with all your power!!"

The two pokemon nod as they hear their attacks. They wait until the ref drops the white flag signaling the beginning of the round. Once the flag is dropped, both pokemon set to work. Nido begins to glow a pale blue as Aerodactyl tries to take to the air. However, Nido has other plans for this particular prehistoric pokemon. A similar blue glow envelops aerodactyl, who finds himself unable to even blink an eyelid. Aerodactyl realizes what the nidoran is up to and mutters to himself. The glow finally fades away as Nido runs in and jabs Aerodactyl with his horn. Aerodactyl takes in a deep breath, and tried to let out a loud screech when he realizes that he doesn't know how. Nido smiles at his change in luck. He tuns his back to the huge prehistoric pokemon and beginsto kick at it with his hind legs. Aerodactyl merely swats the small purple pokemon away with his wing, like it was simply a fly.

Aerodactyl: 73%, still pretty tired, no longer panting

Nido: 64%, has a hurt rear leg, feeling slightly more confident

S87 attacks first

Then its PP's turn to attack

Shadow87
23rd January 2003, 10:29 AM
Nido, use confusion to keep him there and trow a blizzard at him, then use a supersonic!!

confusion/blizzard/supersonic

PojoPooka
23rd January 2003, 02:23 PM
Aerodactyl, you are a much faster Pokemon, so just use Confusion before he can even move so that he can't use his attacks.
Aerodactyl, set up a small Substitute(minor one, whatever it is called), and then, after he is not gonna attack again this round, take careful aim and Bite into his jugular vein. Breaking that vein is deadly to any living thing.....

SuperSonic| Substitute(minor)| Bite to the jugular vein

Wolfsong
25th January 2003, 12:19 AM
Round Three

The cool breeze continues to waft across the small, peaceful clearing, creating a serene atmosphere within the Indigo Stadium. Too bad the too pokemon are too busy to pay any heed to it.

Aerodactyl: 73%, still pretty tired, no longer panting

Nido: 64%, has a hurt rear leg, feeling slightly more confident

S87: "Nido, use confusion to keep him there and trow a blizzard at him, then use a supersonic!"

PP: "Aerodactyl, you are a much faster Pokemon, so just use Confusion before he can even move so that he can't use his attacks. Aerodactyl, set up a small Substitute(minor one, whatever it is called), and then, after he is not gonna attack again this round, take careful aim and Bite into his jugular vein. Breaking that vein is deadly to any living thing..... SuperSonic| Substitute(minor)| Bite to the jugular vein."

The two pokemon nod and set to work, only waiting for the ref to drop the flag. Once the flag is dropped, both pokemon set to work. Nido begins to glow a pale blue as air around aerodactyl ripples. Aerodactyl grits his teeth and as soon as the assault is over releases his onhigh pitched ultra-annoying noise. Nido head began to throb and he could barely think straight. Nido tries to attack, but can't remember what he's supposed to be doing and runs head first into the trainer's box his trainer is standin in. S87 winces, as the sound of Nido crashing reaches his ears. Meanwhile, aerodactyl has a trick or two up his claw. He creates a little doll and animates it with his own health. Nido shakes his head and remembers he's supposed to attack. He also begins to make an earsplitting racket like arodactyl had arlier. Nido is slightly puzzled with Aerodactyl just standing ther not doing anything or even seemingly affect by his attack. Suddenly, some invisible force bites down on Nido, before releasing him. Nido, eyes widened in fear, bleeding heavy, starts to panic . What sort of thing was it that attacked me?

Aerodactyl: 57% (sub 11%), somewhat tired

Nido: 51%, has a hurt rear leg, bleeding heavy at the neck, scared out of his wits

PP attacks first

Then its S87's turn to attack

PojoPooka
25th January 2003, 10:14 AM
Aerodactyl, the fear of an Earthquake pumps the blood faster, causing more blood loss, so hit the ground hard with an Earthquake!
Our main object now is blood loss, so cause the blood to pump with ScaryFace to startle him. Finish this round with Bite to the injured leg, and hurl it through the air as you let go!

Earthquake| ScaryFace| Bite

Shadow87
25th January 2003, 01:48 PM
I hate to see you in pain nido, but its to early to give up!! break that substitute with a blizzard, and try to minimize the hit you'll get from that earthquake. Then use a disable so he can't use scary face , hold him tight and then release him and hit him with a blizzard so he wont expect it!!!

blizzard/disable/blizzard

PojoPooka
27th January 2003, 01:35 PM
You still there Nala? it is okay if you need to wait a couple days, just wanna be sure we still got our ref ^^

Wolfsong
29th January 2003, 08:10 PM
Still not used to my new randomizer My apologies for the delay, but here it is:

Round Four

Aerodactyl: 57% (sub 11%), somewhat tired

Nido: 51%, has a hurt rear leg, bleeding heavy at the neck, scared out of his wits

PP: " Aerodactyl, the fear of an Earthquake pumps the blood faster, causing more blood loss, so hit the ground hard with an Earthquake! Our main object now is blood loss, so cause the blood to pump with ScaryFace to startle him. Finish this round with Bite to the injured leg, and hurl it through the air as you let go!"

S87: " I hate to see you in pain nido, but its to early to give up!! break that substitute with a blizzard, and try to minimize the hit you'll get from that earthquake. Then use a disable so he can't use scary face , hold him tight and then release him and hit him with a blizzard so he wont expect it!!!"

The two pokemon nod waiting only for the ref to drop the flag. Once the flag is dropped, both pokemon set to work. Already feeling a bit light headed, Nido launches several icy shards at what he thinks is Aerodactyl. He wonders why his foe is just sitting there, not even trying to get out of the way. He gets his answer seconds later as the doll crumbles into bits and pieces. Aerodactyl swoops down from behind and hits the ground sending a seismic wave rippling towards Nido. Nido struggles to remain standing, and once the ground he tries to concentrate, which is getting harder every second as the blood loss makes him weak, a glow surrounds Aerodactyl and Nido as Aerodactyl tries to make a intimidating ace to scare his opponent but once more he can do nothing. However, Aerodactyl senses that the grip holding onto him is much weaker, and almost as soon as it had started, it was over. As soon as he felt the grip loosen, Aerodactyl dives down towards his opponent who once more released a shard of ice crystals at aerodactyl. Aerodactyl plows through them, and bites down on Nido’s injured leg. Nido cries out in pain as his feeling of lightheadedness increases.

Aerodactyl: 33% somewhat tired

Nido: 20% (Damage Caps), has a hurt rear leg, bleeding heavy at the neck, feeling light headed due to the loss of blood

S87 attacks first

Then its PP 's turn to attack

Shadow87
30th January 2003, 11:11 AM
I hope you can go on another round nido!!!

ok think, use a rain dance to let it rain and make that aerodactyl wet , then thunder him outta the sky and finally use a reflect if he attacks otherwise use a blizzard again!!

rain dance/thunder/reflect~blizzard

PojoPooka
30th January 2003, 12:28 PM
Aerodactyl, with his light-headedness, and your amazing speed, HyperBeam before he can do a thing. If he somehow survives, Earthquake before he can move. If he is still alive, WingAttack.

PojoPooka
31st January 2003, 07:01 PM
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=130421#post130421

I just wanted to post that, to clear up anything about me being able ton use Aerodactyl.

PojoPooka
2nd February 2003, 10:44 AM
Ref? This battle will be over this round prolly, so, I don't mean to rush, but could ya ref? ^^
Sorry if I am rushing you, I really don't mean to sound bad. I hope you aren't mad, cause you have done awesome with this match ^^

Cyrus
2nd February 2003, 06:31 PM
I was asked to ref this

Prebattle:
Aerodactyl: 33% somewhat tired
Nido: 20% (Damage Caps), has a hurt rear leg, bleeding heavy at the neck, feeling light headed due to the loss of blood

Commands:
Aerodactyl: Hyperbeam ~ Earthquake ~ Wing Attack
Nido: Rain dance ~ Thunder ~ Blizzard

Battle:
Nido lays on the clay ground, he looks up to the sky and prays for rain. The light dims as a cooling rain begins to fall, cleaning out the numerous wounds all over Nido's body. Nido looks up at his circling opponent, and and watchs a golden beam cuts into his side, the blast hurls the pokemon into the sky, he is already near passing out, he barely survives the ruff landing. Nido again looks to the sky, but instead of praying for a cool rain, he calls on a bolt of lightning to come forth and smite his foe, the powers that be grant his call, a bolt of blinding light arcs down from the sky and blasts through the Aerodactyl, he falls, unable to stay in the air. He turns the fall into a semi controlled descent, preforming earthquake with the force of his impact. As the ground vibrates, the movement knocks Nido over, the force knocking him out.

Aerodactyl: 2%

Nido has be knocked out and is unable to battle

I declare PojoPooka the victor

Wolfsong
2nd February 2003, 07:36 PM
I just went away for the weekend like i occasionally do. I have limited access to the net. I was just about to ref, when i noticed it had already been done. The only thing i am going to say, is patience is a virtue that is valeuable to learn. Besides we all have a life outside of TPM and reffing.

Cyrus
2nd February 2003, 07:58 PM
I understand, I just refed because I was asked to, not intending to offend.

PojoPooka
2nd February 2003, 08:16 PM
I got the new ref cause it had been 3 days, and I needed it to end.

I am evolving Eevee to Espeon

Shadow87
3rd February 2003, 11:42 AM
congrats pojopooka, it was an honor to battle you!!:wave:

PojoPooka
3rd February 2003, 02:56 PM
You were a great opponent, and did real well with Nidoran(m). I hope we can battle again sometime :)